A new book claims 21 percent of NFL players have committed serious crimes

>A new book claims 21 percent of NFL players have committed serious crimes
>One NFL Player Arrested Every Seven Days, On Average
>According to a 2009 Sports Illustrated article, 78% of National Football League (NFL) players are either bankrupt or are under financial stress within two years of retirement

What is it with NFL that makes the players so animalistic?

Attached: 1529759606648.jpg (741x568, 48K)

How many of them are white?

I'm gonna say it

Nobody likes Mondays

>NFL Players: 21% Criminals?
>BY CBSNEWS.COM STAFF >CBSNEWS.COM STAFF
>OCTOBER 28, 1998 / 7:51 PM / CBS SPORTSLINE

*ting ting ting* Ahem! I have an announcement...

Attached: images-1.jpg (554x554, 45K)

Gentlemen, let's listen to what our distinguished friends from down under would like to say.

THINK OF THE ADVERTISERS

racking my brains, can't quite figure out why this might be, however I have a word in the back of my mind..

At least nba players can afford to the waste money because they make a shit ton from playing and endorsements. NFL players don’t make much compared to other major sports and they’re not showered endorsement opportunities.

Also, I wonder how much of their financial problems are due to child support. American athletes always have baby mama issues

I have a theory and it starts with the that lies between L and N in the alphabet.

Attached: 1549989987667.gif (607x609, 754K)

Really makes you think.

>Minimum contract is like 500k a year
>Not enough to live on

If only they weren't stupid enough to go out and immediately buy a shitload of bling and 3 Escalades with their first paycheck

>21% of NFL are violent criminals
>the only players who lose their jobs are nonviolent pot smokers

NFL is literal trash

Attached: america-jesus-6.jpg (340x550, 28K)

Marijuana is a performance enhancing drug and let's players gain an unfair advantage

lol america sure sucks

DESPITE

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-02-18-14h11m23s18.png (1280x720, 613K)

only 21% that's much lower than the national average for black people

>flag
probably srbosjek or something

Contracts aren't even guaranteed in the NFL. Get hurt and they kick you out on the street. Average "career" lasts three years.

Oh well at least they got that communications degree form Bumfuck State

That's not the case, guaranteed money does happen sometimes. Alex Smith for instance will be making $15 million dollars this season despite most likely not even setting foot on the field.

its the brain damage from smashing each other heads