/heem/

Real sport edition

Attached: 1549687209420-sp.jpg (1290x888, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_KKAvqFZiTk?t=681
youtube.com/watch?v=1lrPT0_hf-U
youtu.be/rkAS4bak0xA
youtube.com/watch?v=jPlvkyS1gy0
youtu.be/O2AbLk0b-4o
youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo
youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg
youtu.be/P6GdlKFLfJo
twitter.com/MojahedFudailat/status/1102596283280302080
instagram.com/p/Buk3q4nFe-J/
youtube.com/watch?v=7649NTqSxrs
youtube.com/watch?v=SgIK5sli46I
archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/subject/ufc/type/op/
youtube.com/watch?v=l4nOHdUntyM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Funky

Dead sport edition

Folk style

Are you wha-what, are you kidding me. Hold on. What. Look at this woman. Are you kidding me? Like, lookit. What’s so funny, bud? Why, like, what are you-pussy, like, what do you think that you’re gonna do, like, someones not gonna slap the fuck outta you, like, what are you talking about? Uhh. Uhh. Its funny, uhh. Eh, eh Ca-eh…Canelo, eh, eh, let me borrow your car. Let me borrow your car, buh. Le-ehehheh. Refemumibuh [sic], Its crazy, I’m li-uh-oh. Eh-ima-eh, uh, why don’t you ask your wife if I can borrow your car, its cool-eh, you know what I’m saying, eh man, talking shit. Th-These guys have eve, they already work, they, they-they work hard they have ev-everything they work for why, like why are you-why are you-er-eh are you. I’m hard at work, bitch. Wh-you know, take care of your family and quit acting like a little-quit acting like you can fight, yea-y-you fu-y-you can’t fight. y-you know

Attached: sidvub.png (238x314, 85K)

BEN ASKREN DID NOTHING WRONG

Attached: 1542257293642-sp.jpg (1160x629, 284K)

Proper thread.

Attached: colby-covington-donald-trump-white-house.jpg (1000x600, 137K)

they're the dumbest race on earth, literally, like actually recorded, and they're bitches, wont look you in the eyes or say anything if they're alone, but when they're with their clan of 50 they'll give you lip

Cringe

Attached: usa_today_10116448.0.jpg (1200x800, 69K)

Colby Covington is my hero

>rags

Based auslet /pol/ poster

Get

i have literally never posted on pol

You should post there with all the other records

Attached: WOW!.webm (232x360, 204K)

This guy was great

Sound version if you want to torture yourself

I can literally feel myself regaining my virginity just watching

Same

When is he champ?

LHW Luke is fucking BIG
Jon Jones is done

Attached: 51113267_148729472797925_1546245125398952571_n.jpg (1079x1079, 149K)

Did the guy who took yours look like him?

based

TyronE Woodley doesn't belong in the ufc, cut that fucking scrub.

Imagine hw Luke. DC beware

that fight is gonna make so much won

If I was a woman this is the look that would make me wet

I want Usman to breed my gf.

yikes

Attached: 1532431532102.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

>implying you don't have precum seeping out

I am bored just downloading old ufc fights. I downloaded a bunch of gsp fights. Any other fighters, or ufc events in general I should check out?

Same fag before and after cumming

OP here what does heem mean

>bunch of gsp fights

were you to lazy to go out and buy some nyquil to help you sleep? Good alternative.

Also Conor and Brocks fights are all good

I like wrestling desu

Human Enemies Entering Melee

Can't go wrong with Hunt-Bigfoot 1

Handsome
Eastern
European
Men

Attached: im putting a team together....jpg (640x434, 46K)

luke is ubermensch no doubt

heem no hespecta nothing

Based Colby revving the blacks and their terrorist managers.

Attached: 15064561485724.png (1366x768, 1.38M)

Conor Colby alliance to take down Ali wen?

>boring
this gsp condit fight is crazy so far

Who said boring?

powerfull

meme and memer

19-1 andy

check out chris avila ufc run

UFcs fucking gay

Thats why we like it. Bigots like you arnt welcome here

youre bigoted towards me you cocksucker

Asskren's a bum.

>youre

it's you're you inbred hick nazi

Can someone properly fucking mog this faggot Askren? My boy Blood Orc basically did it, but he's pretty much flushed already, so surely anyone halfway decent can knock him the fuck out

Attached: asskren.jpg (1000x576, 129K)

The nerve on this guy!

faggot freak go back to your hole

Not my fault "youre" parents are going to get cancer by the end of the year after you read this.

Punished Till will fockhin end his life.

its your fault youre a freak who got rejected by every community online and off and had to come to an anonymous forum to lay bare your faggot nature

lame insults bro, learn to riff you fucking aids patient looking faggot rofl

what's this leaf's problem?

Im only one of them, so more correctly it would be what are the leafs problem?

what is he thinking here?

Attached: D671C363-8398-41F9-9D5B-A3C134A1C45B.jpg (750x486, 333K)

his only notable win is over a 0-0 amateur lmao

Attached: 65A329BF-EC4F-42D2-9394-1BDABDCABB93.jpg (750x417, 262K)

"I hope those rick and morty anal beads I forgot to take out"

i wish I was home playing vidya

Based esl chink

Pretty sure Sage Northcutt was 8-1 when they fought

what a faggot

shit company, retarded fans, autism support network thread

how come I never hear the term "Chinada"? seems to fit effortlessly

And yet you pay them half your salary a year. whos the real loser?

dana really hated the guy
starting to feel bad for him already- at the end of the day his only problem was fighing racism in maga country

Feels bad man. Unfortunately Usman is really good

Attached: 1520208842880.png (960x540, 486K)

>when ben hugs me like this, I usually just check his oil and then he giggles, kisses me and lets go
>why is that not working now?

Based hucow

Attached: Dernsmilkers.jpg (948x1134, 171K)

eww the mentally ill german fag is the canadian proxy

Askren has feminine hips and a muffin top. Disgusting...

pretty sure northcut is a nobody bro

Attached: bendover.jpg (272x144, 4K)

Attached: bendol slobgrin.png (730x496, 706K)

marc going in bros

Attached: AA21B34A-D514-460F-AEAF-A45A4B370A80.jpg (750x557, 219K)

>somebody got to fuck her without a condom and cum inside her

Attached: elephant gun intensifies.jpg (1500x1527, 720K)

He's a roman Cro-magnon

Attached: Ben_Askren-hero-1200x1165.jpg (1112x1080, 191K)

I always said Goddard was the best ref then he pulls shit like this. At least it didn't affect the outcome of the fight. Imagine if poosman got heemed after a standup

Attached: Usman bullies Tyrone.webm (640x360, 2.94M)

not gonna happen, Colby is a MAGA boy and conor hates them

prime schaub would heem ngannou

Attached: IMG_6454.jpg (1056x1200, 170K)

Attached: benhasbetterposturethanyou.jpg (1046x993, 76K)

>fighting racism
>racism
the man is rich and does stuff outside UFC, if racism was a thing you wouldn't see rich black people

That's because he's Natty and doesn't cut. If he cut he'd be fighting Cejudo

Nah I was just joking around because I can’t sleep

BASED

Usman did nothing all night and this webm confirms it.

Kind Regards,

Marc Goddard

heem everyone even myself

HELLO FORM THE ASKREN SIIIIIIIDE

Lads, has there ever been a fighter that uses muay thai that hasn't got heemed? Every time I see a fighter come in saying hes going to represent MT they end up getting subbed or gadooshed.

Attached: 1549917784330.png (633x447, 405K)

What if Luke is a straight up munster @ 205

Hes still fighting? I thought he retired.

>Nah I was just joking around because I can’t sleep

Attached: 1538535365477.png (530x599, 32K)

At least he was a great translator, the usual translators are total shit.

he's thinking about all that bank he's making by taking a dive

You guys don't realize, but the fact Ben got brutalized in first 30 seconds is a good thing, it just shows you how great Ben actually is!

Attached: Ben-Askren-1024x682.jpg (1024x682, 81K)

Robbie wasn't winning until he lost Askren was simply losing until he won

Ben will ko Usman with a flying knee followed up by a crescent kick

Attached: Benstealstheshow.jpg (750x767, 63K)

It’s kind of funny Jon is going to end his legacy gadooshibg 185ers

At least when he was young he was finishing 185ers. Now he's just gonna be decisioning them and call himself the 205 GOAT.

How do we save this shitty sport?

Blockchain.

Attached: 30-122607-rumors_suggest_ufc_could_toss_joe_rogan_and_mike_goldberg_after_new_tv_deal1.jpg (1080x540, 63K)

kill the usada

Can you believe this guy actually thought he was on GSP's level?

His biggest weakness all along was wrestlers despite being a wrestler himself. BRAVO! It's not like GSP has ever dealt with wrestlers before during his title reign.

I was thinking interim interim belts. That way we could have title fights all the time.

There's a reason GSP was ducking him as hard as he could. Tyrone would destroy GSP.

That's what I proposed some time ago, just make every fight an interim title fight.

Zabit Magomedsharipov.

Whatever you say bro

Attached: ribs.webm (960x540, 2.93M)

Explain how. Gsp outwrestles him, outsrikes him, outsmarts him.

>Just knee Askren when he goes for the takedo-
youtu.be/_KKAvqFZiTk?t=681

Attached: 1551665372634.jpg (762x957, 73K)

Why save it?

Attached: 4545675.png (515x510, 296K)

Fucking hyperlink
@11:20

So what? Usman looked great too.

Except Tyrone is better in all those disciplines.

Paulo Costa and Johnny Walker will save us

Cro magnon skulls should be banned from the sport

>4 ko losses wasnt enough

Doesn't matter when you've got chimp strength, Roman face and granite chin. Title fight by the end of 2019 mark my words

Attached: welterweight GOAT of all time.jpg (2784x1856, 1.05M)

How do you confidently bet on MMA?
EVERYONE thought twood would crush and remain the champ comfortably for years. Instead he just doesn't bring it at all. How could anyone have predicted that?

I won on that fight but lost on pretty much every other one, so I broke even. Fuck this semen slurping sport

No he doesn't?

You don't. I lost money on the Woodley fight and when Cruz lost to Cody. I've decided to stop because it truly is an unpredictable sport

Attached: 1547241203308.jpg (720x720, 91K)

The odds were quite close. And Tyron fought his usual back against the fence style against a guy who puts on continuous pressure. The fight played out how it should have.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (674x96, 61K)

>no he doesn't
>youtube.com/watch?v=1lrPT0_hf-U

usman was a sure bet, i had him and jones not to finish smith on a parlay

make matches that actually make sense

By being very knowledgeable about your fighters.

Notice how Woodley keeps taking about his great TDD but never talks about how most of them were from Maia and Jake Shields ?(who still won btw). He never likes to bring up even Rory took him down either.

It's pretty obvious he's trying to cover up something. Not to mention his cardio isn't great either.

That's why after rda, despite naysayers I stated that Colby had a good chance of winning solely through grinding. Though we didn't get the fight, Usman did exactly that.

Just because they put on that song doesn't mean much. Conor actually was fond of Donald trump in 2016 and he says Putin is the best leader of the world. Someone with an opinion like that clearly prefers trump over sanders or clinton.

youtu.be/rkAS4bak0xA

>McGregor said that Trump should "shut his big fat mouth" over his Rousey comments
yeah so fond

Give us thumbs up, Robbie!
OH NO! HE CAN'T HEAR US!
HE'S GOT AIRPODS!

Attached: airpods.png (610x712, 493K)

He is tho. Maybe not the biggest fan but I am very convinced he supports trump over dems.

Did i miss something?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-04-12-53-36.png (720x1280, 128K)

Do anons on /heem/ really think Rob was getting out of this regardless of the stoppage?

conor is a pro gay/tranny and other shit guy, don't think he knows anything about politics or do care about it

just some guy larping

So was against Usman supposedly

*backs up away from the belt*

Attached: 240px-Tyron_Woodley.png (240x324, 101K)

Got outblacked

Attached: ap8ffuftr0k21.jpg (190x318, 10K)

that niggers called tyrone haha

>I should have fought Colby when I had the chance

Proofs?

Dude flat earth and speed metal

Edgy Brah?!

Attached: 1549089265270.jpg (626x602, 58K)

he had literally rainbow pictures on his own twitter
and also
>McGregor cited his past efforts of campaigning for gay marriage in Ireland as evidence that he didn’t mean to offend the LGBTQ community with his choice of words.

“You’d swear I was screaming about two people of the same sex kissing,” the 29-year-old said. “I campaigned when we were trying to get same sex marriage legalized. Again it’s another one where things just get blown up and any chance they get, they love to throw me under the bus.

sup heem, been gone since that picogram bullshit. have i missed anything interesting?

Attached: 5678909456.png (963x617, 674K)

Show then Twitter gay flag

forrest griffin ate 8 eggs in one minute

Attached: *heems twelve eggs .png (2556x1056, 1.54M)

This is herecy. Didn't expect this from him. Maybe he was forced because of the words he used like cowboy cerrone who said faggot and had to walk around with gay clothes or something because of it

>read this post
>checks flag
heh, checks out

...I agree tho

he would've dominated harder lol

he wasn't champ back then or had anywhere near the same popularity as he got like 1 year later.

and the herecy part, i mean he's cheating on his wife/girlfriend all the time, taking drugs and so on.

What's next for my boy Robbie? I feel sorry for him

>Lionheart
>spends 2 rounds literally sitting on his ass and curling up in the fetal position not even attempting to get up, lets Jones just manhandle him
>Fighting with the heart of a gopher
>Decides not to take the DQ easy way out because after this garbo performance he would just be laughed at forever if he did
>"HOLY SHIT GUYS ANTHONY SMITH HAS SUCH A BEAST OF A HEART MY GUY. THAT'S WHY THEY CALL HIM LIONHEART! REALLY SHOWING THAT LION'S HEART RIGHT HEAH!

Attached: file.png (750x370, 348K)

Bring back PRIDE rules. Allow head kicks to a downed opponent.

Attached: 1496855214152-kazushi-sakurabas-war-on-the-guard.jpg (1500x1054, 1005K)

now gives jones the excuse to call himself dragon or lion king or some shit to explain his new lordship

he took 0 damage, got his smash on, got paid. so at least next fight he should be better then ever

in many ways lawler won the fight more than askren did.

Attached: Lawler F5s Askren.webm (640x360, 2.94M)

10 min first rounds.

Has Jon ever fought with the new ruleset?

He looked awesome at the start of the fight and didn't take any significant damage, so hopefully he fights someone like Ponzi or Thompson

Roidery Robbery Lawler

upvoted

schedule

Attached: 636664159332652490-070318-world-cup-bracket.png (1501x1501, 164K)

So Ben is going to get demolished when he fights a non flushed ww?
Nice "investment".

Ben went from getting completely murked to wrestling then subbing one of the best sprawlers in WW in the 1st round. He's gonna ass fuck Till and Usman when he gets to them, just never get dunked like that again.

He'll probably end up fighting Till and wiping the floor with him.

I'd pick Till over him now. Anyone who can stuff his takedowns is going to demolish him

idk probably
i don't expect much from till tbqh

He's not on roids. He's just in shape, he had more time to do lifting and hard workouts. So he looks JACKED, agreed. And he is not flushed, just wait for another punished Lawler comeback 3

Yeah he was resting and channeling his inner saiyan. He was about to bust out and angle slam him again to death

based head soccer kicks

Heh, you guys probably aren't familiar with this dank meme. Don't worry, it's a /heem/cord thing, you wouldn't understand.

Attached: prime_boatguy-1.jpg (1056x1200, 204K)

I miss them bro

>supports trump over dems
he doesn't vote in US elections so likely gives zero fucks about supporting either

So that means Ben losses to Rob via murder?

>spends 2 rounds literally sitting on his ass and curling up in the fetal position not even attempting to get up, lets Jones just manhandle him
>Jones is still unable to finish him

Can we agree that Jones is finishlet, submissionlet, tkolet, and kolet?

There's a reason why bulldog chokes are rare, and there was enough space for Lawler to turn into it.

Probably. I'm surprised no one ever got killed from those kicks in PRIDE. some of Mirko and wanderlei's head kicks were brutal. Bring that shit back breh's.

I don't think Askren will fight in the UFC again. He doesn't want to get brutalized like that again.

They will probably offer him the Robbie rematch, and he will walk away from the whole organization.

I doubt it. It would hurt his legacy a lot

He'll push for an easy wrestleable fight like Till next. He's already ducking Lawler. He doesn't want any of that shit again.

>ducking
he won though. He wants to fight someone higher ranked

No, Ben smothers him and turns Rob into a braindead vegetable. Ben is not a BJJbabby, he's not going to sit there pulling guard like a faggot.

Attached: 1460738360906.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

Why do people still think this after he stuffed all of Woodleys takedowns. Only Usman is wrestlefucking Till

Reffing is so rigged in any combat sport
makes me really angry

thoughts?

Attached: Zhang.jpg (847x557, 135K)

i want to fug her

Shouldn't have been on the main card. Johnny walker or Jeremy Stephens vs the mountain churka made more sense

He has not legacy. Did Justin Gaethje have legacy before joining UFC?

Yeah, I think Till is his only chance in top 10, because Till has nothing to do there as well.

Do you understand that UFC has to get people watch prelims on ESPN, brainlet?

Attached: 1551622416346.jpg (473x473, 55K)

>watch
>wmma

lmao good one

I didn't tune in until walker fought. You don't need to see shit of the prelims if you put the good stuff at the end downie

Wow, you really can't comprehend written text.

Why aren't there more Asian fighters? They invented martial arts after all.

>he missed Diego heeming Mickey
Played yourself my man

Attached: heem meeting.png (1080x979, 954K)

conor was really good at being up manlets like siver for a while there right goys

I miss him

much like everyone does with your international law i will now ignore you

based and redpilled

its like calling yourself COOLEST GUY IN THE WORLD I PROMISE. pathetic.

Both were a bunch of cans. Diego was doing really bad the first round and Mickey was literally doing what in the 2nd round. He probably forgot he was fighting and doing some weird rolling shit

UFC mostly focuses on USA and Brazil. They want to expend in Europe Asia and Africa

I was just surprised Diego didn't get brutally heemed for once. Was a glorious occasion

Attached: Nick-Diaz-Josh-Hedges.jpg (800x533, 101K)

Not even into asians but this little chink does it for me

Nobody in europe would pay over 50 euros to watch fights and the time difference is fucked for ppv

Reminder that was the best card youre gonna get all year and its all downhill from here, and both main events were shithouse

The casuals I watched it with were so bored, but they enjoyed the other fights like askren and cody and brazilian shoulder guy

SEA guys are too poor or only interested in Muay Thai or boxing (more profitable for them) with basically no grappling in those countries. At least this is what my Thai Muay Thai coach tells me.

East Asians are probably less inclined to engage in a job where they get punched in the head for Dana's scraps. Nips and Koreans are the only ones who might but it seems a lot of those guys learn Judo and TKD which are less effective in MMA than if they went to Brazil and learnt to grapple, USA to wrestle, or Thailand to kickbox.

has their been a good ufc main event since yoel whittaker 2

le khalabeeb vs the tapper was pretty close to a let down

>Cucknor Mcfaggot? Never heard of her

Attached: 1520533571482.png (200x300, 109K)

>Not watching Diego Sanchez

Are you retarded?

They are right. Usman and bones were great, but there was no pairity.

>ufcs pussy when it sees cody is just swinging and banging like a retard :)
>ufcs pussy when it sees the mainevent and co main event is two guys sparring for 50 minutes :(

woodley 101:

the man throws no volume; he simply relies on throwing finishing moves
whether that's submitting someone or ko'ing someone, that's literally it
>the lawler fight
he does literally nothing until he explodes and robbie's brain leaves planet earth
>the wonderboy fights
again, he does very little. it's mostly wonderboy doing the work, until of course, tyron explodes and shadow realms him twice and then tries to choke him out (greatest comeback ever holy shit how awesome is wonderboy). the second fight is legit terrible because wonderboy is, rightfully so, scared and woodley doesn't do shit again until the very end where he throws a bomb
>the maia fight
maia is like 40 years old and tyron connects with his face once and that's it, he does very little the rest of the fight
>the till fight
very little happens until, again, he drops him and submits him

>the usman fight
the only difference here is: usman is a phenomenal wrestler who didn't pussy out and actually went forward
woodley again, just like in EVERY OTHER TITLE FIGHT, does shit until he tries to throw a bomb or submit usman
other than that, he does nothing
that's literally nothing new for him; that's how he fights
only this time, his opponent was simply much much better

so to all the people saying woodley didn't look like his old self or that he threw the fight... have you ever seen woodley fight before?

Attached: brendan.png (1622x1162, 2.58M)

How do I get into martial arts without being played by a McDojo? Yea Forums is infected with ""wrestling"" AIDS for some gay ass reason, literally not a single sport on that board, so maybe this is the place to ask.

Try reddit

UFC is slowly ditching ppv anyway. And if hold more events here it could become a bigger thing. Kickboxing is quite popular in Europe. MMA will easily become the biggest fighting sport here

My boy Diego won and that's all that matters

>UFC is slowly ditching ppv anyway

are they really?
seems like it is still very much based on a ppv model
i'm not really seeing a move towards a dazn-like model

How far along is dern? she looks huge on her instagram

>those titties

Good God that's the new welterweight champ? Colby can't come back soon enough to end this black piece of shit.

>imagine her in 6 months
>super heavy weight

Glory is pretty good i guess.
What were the numbers for ufc prague?

>lies about street fights

Attached: 1532715927552.png (225x225, 90K)

Usually can't go wrong with boxing/MT/Wrestling/BJJ gyms. McDojos are more common with Karate, TKD etc.

Look around for gyms and ensure they encourage sparring and the gym and coach have legit credentials and history of successful fighters.

Attached: 1539171383375.jpg (1200x1197, 266K)

someone please give me a you bros
spent 3 mins typing this shit

for sure do wing chung bro and when theyre making you practice on the wooden dummy and learning trapping hands you will 100% be the best fighter in the world

I agree, he was always losing until he won

>exaggerates bjj accolades after coming 3rd once one time and never competing again

Attached: 1529123901341.png (376x376, 215K)

ahah fucking hell i wish i was bravo. convinced the whole world he was some genius bjj guy.

Attached: 1530228838752.png (710x486, 97K)

Here's a you, your opinion is shit.

i've listened to a lot of edgy brah and i've never once heard him claim any wild accolades except beating some gracie

he didnt pump out 100 franchise gyms by saying he was just some scrub with no significant record or skill

In the Netherlands it was the 4th most watched channel with 88k households watching. That is quite decent I think for the first time it aired with no real advertising like when Rico Verhoeven is kickboxing. Don't know the total numbers tho. Volkov vs Overeem in St. Petersburg will also be aired here live
I think UFC is just trying to go with the time and find new forms of airing their platform. Maybe it won't be gone in instantly but I do feel like with the new ESPN deal they are trying to change.

fair enough

He is a genius bjj guy to a JRE listener

>beats legend who's been doing jiu jitsu since before he could walk, rolling with the best in the world every day, despite being an aspiring rock star stoner who picked up jiu jitsu as a hobby at 26.

Attached: edgie.webm (304x368, 162K)

Real talk
Cm punk vs jonah hill, who wins?

callen would heem edgy in milliseconds bro

Attached: callen sets up the power shot.png (1114x750, 681K)

That is legit impressive for a guy who believes the earth is flat. based Eddie

jonah hill first round submission

>UFC 235
Great fights but shit main events
>UFC 236
Great main events but shit fights on the card

It isn't fair

Attached: ae_1549550857380.jpg (1080x1920, 742K)

>Doesnt do it again
>Royler was 38 years old at the time

this is random but i just stumbled across this dude's instagram

he legit looks like a white, ginger Woodley, it's fucking uncanny

Attached: 52913925_609549619468984_7721512546914481498_n.jpg (1080x1080, 139K)

2019, I am...forgotten...

Attached: jimmy2.0.jpg (1200x800, 71K)

>Yea Forums is infected with ""wrestling"" AIDS for some gay ass reason
blame hiro

>mfw I unironically thought smif had a better chance of upsetting Jones than Marty had of beating Woodley

Really made me portion some thoughts about myself.

Attached: ralph.gif (200x173, 7K)

A hard load to swallow, but a necessary one

AHHH DANA HELP PLEASE I TAPPED I QUIT IM A BITCH HELP

Attached: 1536253452304.png (1200x800, 1.59M)

Now we just need to find a Ginger Usman, and baby we've got a rematch

Askren bumfucks Kesqueeb into the mat and tko/subs him 1st round.

Don't @ me if you don't believe this would happen.

Khabib got lucky with that illegal choke. Conor was executing his gameplan perfectly, he was sapping the energy out of khabib and had him figured out. By the next round Conor would have got the KO.

Attached: Khabib smeshing some can.webm (860x480, 2.41M)

>UFC fags
omg conor SAID SOMETHING HAHA WHOS DAT FUCKING GUY? THIS IS AWESOME HES THE BEST

>Boxing chads
youtube.com/watch?v=jPlvkyS1gy0

>Fighter is dominant and works his way up to the top / becomes champ
>Loses once
>Is now flushed and never the same again.

How many fighters can you think of that this has happened to?

Attached: sheem dead.webm (1280x720, 1.67M)

>I'll fuck you 'till you love me, faggot.

This is probably still the greatest fight-related line.

Any champ that thinks he can piss off Dana and get away with it

>I used to fuck guys like you in highschool

Attached: benamemes.png (500x325, 119K)

Cody 'no brain' Garbrandt

Attached: Cody Heemed.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

>take care of your underwears

was better

Next big announcement has to be Stipe, its been a while.

Steve vs Magumbo 2 for the title shot?

Nogumbu doesnt deserve it. He had a loss after stipe, then won vs a guy who he already beat and kneeless old man jds.
Dc is scared... Who else is there anyway?

>doesnt deserve it

That's not how UFC works, dork. The hype is getting behind him again, he beat the """HW GOAT""".

Who tf's Magumbo?

*bell rings*
*stops the fight immediately*
>What? I saw the matchup on paper and thought you would lose, so it's a fair stoppage. Sorry kid, that's the fight game

Attached: memes.png (459x448, 283K)

>t. 235er

This place used to be tough, now every here is a pussy. I should delete you all one by one.

Is Jon Jones un/heem/able?

He's too tall and defensive so his head is far away and his wrestling is good cuz u can clasp ur hands in mmma so yeah I tink so he probably gonna lose eventually tho

i'm from the future jon jones retires undefeated don't (you) me

>married to a literal prostitue
No wonder Eddie hates reality so much

Ali is a goatfucking terrorist faggot

Yeah that's probably how he got Parkinson's

Tyron's got to find his 'Eye of the tiger' again

with conors cardio, i would surprised to see him go all 5 rounds against somebody like khabib

Tyron is going to get another bad matchup that will use usmans game plan then get cut

Let’s go boys we are live
youtu.be/O2AbLk0b-4o
youtu.be/O2AbLk0b-4o
youtu.be/O2AbLk0b-4o

kill yourself

kek, this guy probably does post here is the sad thing

>confederate flag
>isreal flag
>kurt cobain
???

He posted his own link

No, I just saw the link on my recommended for some reason

sure, bud

bro is listening to rogaine and alex jones

should i heem him or encourage him

This guy is trying to talk like joe rogan it's sad :.(..

>israel
>jew
>pornstar on the wall

tell me about khabib!
what did he mean by this bros?

Attached: 8C59EB79-8071-40B6-9F46-65B605A346F3.jpg (750x1090, 355K)

I would love to see Colby putting the MAGA hat after winning against Usman. Dana should know that this would bring him a lot of media attention and the internet would explode

Some Muslim faggoterty

>*chimps out after Gooby's banter*
>only actions matter bro
No wonder muzzies love him

Today is the day of insurrection. Inshallah, brother Khabib!

I think he's trying to explain how Conor made him so mad by using words and being smarter than him

>some of you guys are cool
>don't go to AKA tomorrow

could Wonderpaedo heem Usman?

Perhaps he doesn't just back up to the cage like woodley does every fight

That's her handler.
Hes more excited that she won than she is.
That China dyke was built in a lab and is forced to fight.

All i know about Abbos is that they look like shit,, Huff gas: youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo
and Sleep on the road:youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg

Not smarter anymore

Attached: Khabib flushes Conor.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Tyron Woodley fought Kamaru the same way he fought Rory MacDonald, i.e. letting them rack points against the fence. Rory wasn't doing anything special, just pressured him into the fence and pointed him.

It baffles me that Woodley lets Rory and Kamaru beat him like this, but then flushes the better opponents -- Thomson and Till. Maybe he thought he would walk through Kamaru and Rory, and when he couldn't connect, he gave up, while Till and Wonderboy he actually to do more...

Then why didnt he?
Why did he choose to drop his arm limp to the ground instead of turning out?

If he had a chance of getting out, he wouldn't have sat so still for so long.

Keep.
Coping.

Kek

Diaz bless

What's next for him?

Attached: thique Cody.png (620x626, 589K)

Probably an overdose.

CTE

Essential viewing
youtu.be/P6GdlKFLfJo
youtu.be/P6GdlKFLfJo

Reminder: Tyron Woodley only lost to Usman because he took CBD gummies to sleep after the weight cut and that's why he looked off during the fight

Woodley wins that fight 99/100 times

Really could get used to seeing this annoying retard get knocked out

stand and bang in the pocket again probably the fucking iqlet

>What's next for him?
Failing as a father... Just to bring his life full circle

U-Usman is going to smash our boy Colby, i-isn't he?

how exactly is till better than kamaru?
what exactly has he shown for you to reach that conclusion?
his only notable win is against cerrone, a lightweight fighting as a welterweight

kek

All I’m saying is to look into it

Attached: F999F38E-387A-401F-BB8A-8A12FD085FB0.jpg (1228x990, 426K)

heroin

Gay porn

In many ways Usman was the winner.

the earth is flat
look into it and do some research
it will surprise you

Lads Jon Anik has got pissed off at Goddard on Twitter and it's hilarious

I'd post the cap but I'm on a shitty laptop. Anik questioned his officiating in Usman/Woodley, Goddard responded and Anik responded

>I always try to be respectful. We are just calling it like we see it, too. But there is an arrogance with which you deal with the fighters, commentators and many in this sport. And I find it offputting. One man’s take. And I’m quite sure you’ll give yours for everyone to hear.

Who do you think wins the fight? Goddard by sub? Anik by heem?

Attached: DC Laugh.webm (454x408, 368K)

goddard needs to get heemed because he is in the wrong

>I base my opinions on win-loss-draw figures and post-fight interview memes
Kamaru/MacDonald did not dominate their opposition the way Till/Thomson did.

Amok has the high ground. It is his fight to lose.

Was meant for

This is the right answer

Goddard wins because he made it clear that nobody wants to see leg humping.

what's his porn name?

Why is this dumb fuck so unlikable?

I wish, he's a nice little twink.

Anik is a beast

Based Anik.

Alright, fuck that little zipperhead cumsmurf. If I had a dollar for everything that dick dongling, dog burrito eating, MSG huffing gargoyle did right I'd have a dollar paid in advance for when he chokes to death inhaling new-half catgirl (male) dong. If it were up to me ten very strong African Americans would menacingly stand outside his home every night and make him nervous so he has to keep checking that he locked all the doors. Once he installs a state of the art security system I'd send in the boys to vigorously shake him upside down so he gets a minor concussion and probably CTE. Of course, he bought the system directly from my shell company so all the alarm does is play soothing jazz music which is constantly interrupted by Chinese anti-Jap propaganda followed by a loud *ZZZKRT.* This occurs every 4 and then every 6 seconds so you never have an opportunity to enjoy the jazz or the broadcast. The silent alarm is naturally triggered by all the commotion; twenty thousand ninjas then storm the abode and deliver the Nanking Raping, comfort woman having, prisoner executing, Geneva convention violating, mustard flavoured baboon to the mountain. Which is covered with wolves. Hear them howling, my hungry children. Then, professional pro famous snowboarder Shaun White will ride him down the Mount using each leg as a ski, at the bottom he'll be greeted with tea, sake, and sixteen men beating him bamboo poles until he deletes Yea Forums forever. Then I'd have two dollars.

>finding that ufc tweeting isnt lucrative

Gay Love

racist against whites

He is smarter than you and has well reasoned arguments that reveal your own incompetency and ill formed opinions by contrast.

Not gon lie, my little African American peepee got super hard on Saturday seeing a real African specimen dominate the submissive African American.

Nawmsaym?

Its out
twitter.com/MojahedFudailat/status/1102596283280302080

Attached: 6788756.png (620x400, 366K)

instagram.com/p/Buk3q4nFe-J/

Sanchez wants Demian Maia, Thawlts? I actually dont mind this fight, Diego has never been submitted

>brit flag
>african american
interesting

I'm a British African American male (trans (female))

wew

based
are you also muslim?

Jones vs prime Fedor
Jones vs prime Wanderlei
Jones vs prime Cro cop
Jones vs prime Lesnar
Who wins?

>based
>are you also muslim?

Attached: leftism.jpg (828x824, 383K)

the roider

I blocked the downstairs toilet yesterday and the upstairs toilet today. Absolutely heeming the world's supply of caustic soda.

Err.... Maia wins. I think Maia should take that fight though. It's a relatively popular fight with Sanchez having a lto of momentum.

The only thing nobody discusses about it is how Dean started to do something only after Rogan started to scream "he is out". Joe literally decide the outcome of the fight

>Diego has never been submitted
Damn I had to double check that. Should I watch his fight with Nick Diaz?

>Goddard is busy writing a 3000 word essay on Facebook on how he is the greatest ref ever. At least when other refs make mistakes, they're apologetic about it. Goddard always doubles down and insists he's never at fault.

Attached: 1530059893333.png (326x424, 186K)

@91257601

Attached: you1.jpg (200x227, 7K)

If I were a commentator I would whisper everything. I#d be like Ariel Helwani.

I want to give my opinion on UFC 235, but Brendan hasn't told me what it is yet.

Jon Anik is either really tanned or has an Arab father.

Smiff beat Jon because Jon's knee directly impacted the fight and the gameplan
I talked to him before and the plan was to take little damage in the first 4 and then finish Jon in the 5th. But the knee threw him off and he forgot the gameplan, and even forgot he'd win the title by taking the DQ. His gameplan was working perfectly, but the knee threw him off and so changed the fight

Smiff is the rightful LHW Champion, who do you guys want to see as his first defence?

Listen up you magpie, I said "not gon lie", so
1) I'm not lying because I SAID I WOULDN'T
and
2) would a white person say "gon"? No, he'd say "going to" or even "gonna"

I'm an AFrican American, faggot.

im not gon axe u again

Goddard is a faggot. It's like no one told him that people don't actually give a shit about him, they're just there for the fighters. I hope more people call him out on his bullshit.

Listen, I really, I mean... I really really disagree with that. Everyoe is entitled to their own opinion, but my opinion is: no, just no. It's a tough call and I see a lot of people arguing about it, but i'm telling you: ain't nothing in what you're seeing to suggest any wrong-doing.

Debate me if you wish, but I'm telling you: you're wrong.

Would have been hilarious had he taken the DQ win kek

absolutely

I agree but I disagree

go fuck yourself

I see your point now, you are correct

The grappling was years ahead of the game at that time

>Smif is curled up in fetal position for two rounds
>Jones still unable to finish him

Is Jon the biggest finishlet in UFC history?

Attached: 23ldysy_1.jpg (902x706, 59K)

This is the man to beat usman

Attached: 38E6EE3E-11A8-4442-AC1E-AB98EBA7F914.jpg (1080x1350, 141K)

make him fight woodley

Ok I'm gonna seek it out once I'm done listening to Dana call Kevin Ioley a faggot for not wanting to see Jones vs Thiago Silva

>i can't let you get close
still funny

HEEM ME UP
HEEM ME UP INSIDE
CAN'T HEEM UP
HEEM ME UP INSIDE
HEEEEM MEE

Nice to see a humble nickname for once.

Attached: 15064561485724.png (261x270, 54K)

I like it. Sanchez isn't gonna get banged up, and it's a decent test for Maia.
The loser of this fight should really retire.

Proof that wrestling + good chin beats anything (except steroids)

DC is more proof.

>Khabib "the eagle" Nurmagomedov
>Ben "funky" Askren

Yeah, we have enough humble boys in the ufct.

What do you lads think about jones vs dc 2? i thought DC was doing well until the KO. If that fight was at heavyweight, the shots DC was landing would have definitely stumbled jones.

mental illness post

DC was doing well but he was still losing and there was no chance he could keep that pace up for the 5 rounds. He slowed down significantly in the 3rd.
A HW fight is interesting but I kind of see DC as just too old now to be able to have that kind of stellar performance needed to beat Jones

I find that most British fighters have nicknames that were given to them by their friends/coaches or have some truth to them.

Brazilians and Americans are cringe... "the WORRIER"... "the DESTROYER"

>Le 25 yo prospect meme

Holy shit the UFC is getting into the fucking healthcare game. Dana said he's opening THREE Performance Institutes in Mexico.

youtube.com/watch?v=7649NTqSxrs
20 minute mark

>"the eagle"
That's pretty full of himself and not humble at all.

BEASTIN' 25/8

>Le 30 year old kid

Attached: 1550000098119913.jpg (500x333, 31K)

"Bottom"

Rate my nickname

Attached: 45865106_374449113301019_6930132744116196395_n.jpg (474x379, 22K)

Best nickname was actually Jon Jones before he changed it to Bones.

youtube.com/watch?v=SgIK5sli46I

Attached: heem cody vs right hands.webm (960x540, 2.9M)

No, he's the most humble person on the UFC roster, he said it himself many times.

When will Jon "Lanky Nigger" Jones move up to heavyweight where he belongs? He's so fucking afraid of being knocked out by fighters with actual power, he won't even fight DC at hw, pure cowardice.

For people who don't understand jokes, this poster is alluding to the fact that Khabib keeps calling himself humble but he's Conor level ego and arrogance.

"Bones" is a great nickname desu

He's scared to face even 205ers with real power, e.g., him ducking Rumble. He's used to beating 185ers.

I am the GOAT nickname creator. My top 3:

- Heem General
- PainGod
- Doomguy

I want him to fight Yoel. It would be a funny fight
His reach is 166cm. A little bit bigger than Artem's but still
>White bois and fat coons destroyer
It was different times indeed

BASED

Too bad he's getting deleted by a fat Mexican.

unironically based and i want him to change it back

He was doing, he relaxed his arm completely and was turning. You turn in not out.

Pleb-tier:
Dabbing

Respectable tier:
Double-dabbing

Patrician tier:
The triple dab

Trying too hard tier:
Quad-dab and up

based

>cringe

>the average Sperguson fan

Attached: 1551688649575.webm (480x720, 2.76M)

He won a belt and got to visit the president while you loser fucks go on twitter and Yea Forums complaining.

You can see the swelling on her arm where she broke it. This glass-arm bum won't get anywhere with such brittle bones.

I'm just thinking how I'd incapacitate PVZ if we were alone together. Probably ask her if she wants a back massage and when she turns round put her in a rear naked. And if she refuses the massage I guess I'd be force to clip her with a right elbow. Really open that face up.

Attached: 45865106_374449113301019_6930132744116196395_n.jpg (1080x1350, 111K)

Is that your local village mayor?

from the thumbnail i thought it was a pornstar
damn pvz is hot

guys how do i get into a sexual intercourse multiple times a day with PVZ

I would money on mr. Parasite too.
>Average Ferguson fans

Attached: 1551536556.jpg (768x1024, 187K)

that obnoxious gum chewing in the back

To bad the muslim part of his brain breaks that and causes him to chimp out a lot

Nigerians are the most powerful fighters

Angela White.

You're a moron.

archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/subject/ufc/type/op/

There were 14 threads just for the main card. Jones is a drawl.

Glad you lost money you muppet

>Jones

Attached: 10190894.jpg (1139x720, 150K)

Mix of both. He’s part Jewish probably Leb

and Anri Okita

Attached: 1538901782496.jpg (607x1080, 94K)

That was due to Askren, he's now the no. 1 draw in the UFC

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=l4nOHdUntyM

Usman tapped

Crop the bottom of the pic and she looks like she has huge thick ssbbw legs

Attached: 1551720001381.jpg (606x584, 199K)

I think 80% of them spergs tune in just to watch him lose. They were unironically giving Smith a chance.

they're called "redditors

>They were unironically giving Smith a chance.

Yikes. Did you eat any ass burgers lately?

maybe there were just pretending to be retarded

ye
the media pumped smith up and they said he had a chance
same as when they pumped up mgoomba

oosman wining against woodley was a schocker for me
betting on munhoz was the easiest for me
cody is flushed for a long time now

Yeah. Looks uncanny
Smith decided not to win. I respect his choice. I watched his post fight interview and I am glad he is honest to himself.

Why does everyone keep dodging the true p4p goat?

Attached: cucuy.jpg (767x431, 26K)

Nosferatu looking motherfucker

>cody is flushed for a long time now
it's funny because No Brain got overly emotional against a fighter who was actually really friendly with him for the entire build-up
the next man to face Cody just has to talk shit to him for the weeks leading up to the fight and it's a guaranteed win

Attached: No Brain loses AGAIN.webm (640x360, 2.94M)

t. Jon

i thought i told you to not show your face after your boy got heem'd. Your boy's a retard aswell for not taking the DQ win and thinking about his family.

I don't blame them. He is a fucking Nightmare

Usman x Twood was the easiest fight. Smif had more chances to win then Woodley. When your opponent in bigger than you, has incredible win streak and uses everything you trick in a book you are bad against it's very easy to pose. Especially when you are trying to be a star instead of training all day
I will never understand people like you. Why would anyone move to a higher weight class if he is literally unbeatable at his. Yeah, it's historically the weakest weight class but it's better to be a big fish in a small pond money wise

hed destroy mcnuggets but can he beat khabob?

He refused to fight Max, he should get cut

Colby is based

invite her to a high school party

It's really unlucky having brittle bones, I am the same.

>he refused to be filler for Dana’s money machine while getting screwed out of another title shot, cut him!!

Do you enjoy licking the piss from those gas station bathrooms off Dana’s boots?

And you are Based too :)

Am I the only one who thinks he didn't look as amazing? Max would destroy him.

Attached: 220px-Zabit_magomedsharipov.jpg (220x270, 15K)

>he found out his boy is scared and pathetic

I feel bad for you

>this

Nah, he looked like trash and he gassed real hard

he got exposed

He looked like shit, overhyped Till-level bum.

Anthony Turtleheart Smith.

BONG BING POW BANG!

>he found out Dana walked through the sticky stains in the private room at the strip club

Attached: 214F07D1-C553-4D7E-AC87-386CBAAD0B04.jpg (665x800, 157K)

he's soft and tries to showboat too much, if he was actually good he'd at least be fighting at lightweight, if he was great he'd be a welter

this nigga is soo overhyped
did people actually think he looked good against Stephens??

PUNISHED
U
N
I
S
H
E
D

hes extremely fun to watch but im not convinved either
despite watching it half awake
i see flaws , but then again he will learn and with a good team he can be champ no doubt about it

Stephens is too short to land on him

what an idiot, he just isnt suited for stand and bang
idk i was really convinced usman wasnt that good cos i remeber him from the meek fight and he didnt impress me anywhere
i was shocked how bad tyron looked

I thought he looked better than ever. He was able to get on his bike and utilize his length to stop Stephens from getting on the inside, angling off and making Stephens chase him ala Moicano. Then he full on mogged him on the ground better than anyone since Oliveira. You can tell he slowed a bit in the third but wasn’t nearly as bad when it happened against Bochniak. He has a lot to improve but he did pretty well

Find a better team. He showed flashes of why he is good fighter but 'alpha' manlets have no strategy for anyone other than Cruz.

Actually chuckled.

his whole gimmick is 'staying with your team'. kinda shot himself in the foot by sticking a gym that's dogshit in their standup when that's what he needs most, but cody's weak mind will never leave because of all the shit he'll have to take. he knows he won't be able to deal with it

Come home, Cody

Attached: 71D480AF-E9BE-41B3-9232-97C043325AB3.png (700x366, 435K)

Yeah I saw you talking about that on your twitter, based Anik

I think he fights volkanovsky next and there’s a chance he expose him or zabit wins another horrible and boring decision

However Aldo Ortega and max could cut him into pieces.

They won't feed him to Aldo, they need at least someone to reach Max.

Entertaining fighter but he's obviously a cutbabby, doesn't belong at featherweight, a division full of turbo manlets. 6'1.5, he could easily fight at lightweight/welterweight but he'd get stopped easily. Gotta love these 6'0+ guys like holloway,zabit etc who bully manlets with their reach. Same thing for jones not moving up to hw. Also zabit perfectly neutralized stephens, stephens looked like dogshit, missed everything and gassed out.

Max has the same reach as Aldo

>yfw you realite codys stand up is only good cos tj trained with him

Attached: 1513312908683.png (158x204, 33K)

What sis puke thomas say about the askren lawler fight

volkanovski now would butcher him

Did*

Mountain Scum couldn't hurt JEREMY FUCKING STEPHENS and people will still shill him as a future champ.

When did Max hurt Stephens?

Smiff should have taken the dq wins, mocked the division and said he required some time off to hold the division for a year.

>Jones
>jones
>jones
>jones

4 years ago, you fucking caz

>thinking max will fight at 145 again

He saw he would go down in june

what was the thread like during the main event lads?

>conor will defend his featherweight belt
>dc will defend his light heavyweight belt
max is a 155'er now

where abouts in London is this wh*teoid from? He's trying the old 'oi I'm a propa Lahndahn geezer' but I bet he's from Bromley

I wasn’t asking what date so you could look it up on Wikipedia you retard, when and where did he hurt Stephens in his fight with him? It was also 3 years ago and 2 months with some change, dipshit

le base

>I wasn’t asking what date so you could look it up on Wikipedia
>It was also 3 years ago and 2 months
Max was in his early 20s and Stephens was not yet 30 and has had 3 losses since. Admit it, you're a tiny brain.

Robbie actually thought he had a chance at this point.

Attached: benisgoat.jpg (1240x1716, 271K)

*ends the GOAT*

Attached: johnny-walker-brazil-contender-series-2[1].jpg (1000x667, 579K)

Askren is dabbing with his legs

Well that’s a good thing there’s nobody who can beat max at 145 so the division can move on

Nothing to do with what I said. Lol this fucking stupid broke bitch cant read.

You're all out of angles, my guy. Change your stance.

Preliminary new thread post.

*heems everyone even himself*

You’re not funny and no one likes you. It’s why you’re a stupid broke bitch that cant read

>benis goat

I think you'd be surprised

This isn’t remotely funny. Enjoy minimum wage and minimum life, stupid bitch

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

Attached: Benwillbechampchamp.jpg (353x654, 22K)

(You)

Cutbabby goatfucker

But Jon Jones exists (he would heem DC even without eternal picos)

Based

This. Critical.

Guys pulling guard and laying down like a bitch def takes away credibility from MMA

just watch ip man over and over again. Then sign up for a fight ;)

Jones did knee him in the head in an attempt to finish since smith was just sitting there for half the round. It was insanely loud and brutal for those cageside.

You watch tape.

My Johnny Walker - Zabit Parlay cashed out nicely.