ACC sucks

wheres my ASUN dude at

who /atlarge/ here

>g*nzaga
>#1 seed
how?

Rutgers is unironically a 1 seed but they won't get the credit and its a shame

Is Neemias Queta in this?

I'm a week late on this, but how can you be a major conference ref and not be able to make such an easy fucking call at the end of a game?

Attached: WVUTCU.webm (640x360, 2.86M)

Ohio State going to the Final Four

lol

>Jacksonville @ Liberty
>North Alabama @ North Florida
>#2 Virginia @ Syracuse
>NJIT @ FGCU
>Norfolk State @ Delaware State
>Morgan State @ UMD Eastern Shore
>Kennesaw State @ Lipscomb
>Jackson State @ UA Pine Bluff
>Grambling State @ MVSU
>Texas Southern @ Alabama A&M
>Prairie View A&M @ Alabama State
>Northern Arizona @ Montana
>Southern Utah @ Montana State
>#18 Kansas State @ TCU
>Texas @ Texas Tech
>Weber State @ Idaho State

cant wait for my cuse to dominate virginia but then lose because they cant make free throws

>1-13
Hard price to pay for football dominance

Attached: Screenshot_20190304-151300~2.png (1052x1757, 159K)

BASED

Attached: sbc.jpg (275x183, 10K)

>#2 Virginia @ Syracuse
mite b cool

not him but willing to adopt. Miss >muh dunk city

G*nzaga is the most consistently overrated program every year because faggot media has to hype them up for some reason. They play in a garbage conference and only face challenges from early season out of conference teams. Like sure they beat Duke in the early season. But Duke btfo Kentucky too and look at them now. It doesn't mean shit now.
Nobody will know how good they are until the tourney. And since they only play scrubs they won't be prepared as a middle of the pack power conference team

>Vagina Tech
>Given seeding priority
>but in actuality plays a de facto road game against Hofstra in Hartford

If that matchup comes into fruition that could be upset alert as Hofstra's in Long Island lel.

Hofstra plays an awful 2-3 zone defense and VT has already ripped up the best 2-3 zones in Cuse and Washington.
His team just caused a dude to punch glass after a game. They have an alright chance to make the tournament.

Enfield hasn't really taken USC anywhere

So who wins the Big XII-II?
Kancer, Kancer Status, or Tortilla Tech?

But they usually do pretty well in the tourney, and the notion that teams teams aren't prepared is a pretty weak argument too. Most stats say they're worthy of a one seed, if not being number one overall.

t. handegg subhuman

holy fucken christ the big 12 is awful this year

Jaybirds are down, they've had hella personnel problems. Tech is a legit top 10 team, KState is salty. Most of the rest are middle tier teams. Bottom two teams are complete ass. They'll get 8 in the tournament, maybe only 7, more than half will win a first round game. Might get 2 to the Elite Eight, maybe one to the Final Four. That ain't too shabby, but it's not up to the usual Big 12 standards.

Top 25 Tomorrow:

#3 North Carolina @ Boston College, 8:00 PM, ACCNE
Wake Forest @ #4 Duke, 7:00 PM, ESPN
Mississippi State @ #5 Tennessee, 9:00 PM, SECN
#6 Kentucky @ Ole Miss, 9:00 PM, ESPN
Nebraska @ #9 Michigan State, 7:00 PM, ESPN2
#11 Purdue @ Minnesota, 8:00 PM, BTN
#13 Kansas @ Oklahoma, 9:00 PM, ESPN2
#15 Virginia Tech @ #14 Florida State, 7:00 PM, ESPNU
#17 Nevada @ Air Force, 11:00 PM, ESPN2
#19 Buffalo @ Ohio, 7:00 PM, ESPN+

Who cares about that when the Big South, Patriot, and Horizon League tournaments start tomorrow.

whose gonna win

In the Big South Radford is the best team, they won it on a buzzer beater last year and beat Texas and Notre Dame earlier this year so they'd be a spicy 14 seed or so, but they lost home court to Campbell on the last day of the season. I've been on the Campbell bandwagon ever since I saw Chris Clemons drop 50 in this tourney a few years back so I gotta go with them. Could be a wild tourney though because I think there's a lot of potential upsets lurking. Charleston Southern is my dark horse.

Similar situation in the Patriot where Bucknell collapsed down the stretch and lost home court to Colgate. I'd say Colgate is actually the better team though, so they should be a solid favorite. Can't rule out Bucknell or Lehigh though, since it's almost always one or the other that wins this league. Holy Cross is the 10 seed, but they're like Syracuse. They throw a weird zone out there and teams just brick everything in pressure games.

Horizon always seems to send its 8 seed, but I like #2 NKU this year. Jalen Tate is basically unguardable for them. In all honesty I don't watch much Horizon though because it's usually hard to watch.

LET'S GET IT ON.

It's actual March now, fellows. If this thread doesn't make it to 500, we're all fucking failures.

>holy fucken christ the big 12 is awful
FTFY

Attached: Big_12.jpg (639x360, 57K)

bout to take the tourney by storm

Most teams would do good in the tourney if they played scrubs the first 2 or 3 rounds.

Except Virginia

Attached: s-bob.jpg (640x480, 33K)

b&r