FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
FUCK THIS FUCKING SHITTY ASS STATE. ALL OF ITS TEAMS FUCKING SUCK. NONE OF THEM ARE EVEN WATCHABLE ANYMORE

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Arizona.svg.png (1200x800, 50K)

HOTSHOTS - BAD
DIAMONDBACKS - MEDIOCRE TO BAD
CARDINALS - THE WORST IN THE ENTIRE FUCKING NFL
SUNS - THE WORST IN THE ENTIRE FUCKING NBA
COYOTES - WHO FUCKING CARES
ARIZONA STATE - BIG UNIVERSITY WITH NO GOOD TEAMS
U OF A - BIG UNIVERSITY WITH EVEN WORSE TEAMS

FUCK ARIZONA

u have hot chicks at asu, it's warm, and the desert is awesome. stfu.

If you actually thought before you posted this preposterous thread you'll know the Coyotes are the hottest team in hockey and close to a playoff lock and could be a regular contender with Clayton Keller in co.

But oh well, falseflag away faveLA

>hotshots

and co.*

Shut the fuck up you retard. The Coyotes are having the best stretch in the history of their franchise right now and they're still mediocre at best. I'm an Arizona native and I've followed these teams all my life. You're fucking braindead if you think the Coyotes are a lock for the playoffs. They're 2nd wild card at best.

Even then, the rest of these teams can't do shit. They're entrusted to be rivals to LA and they can't even do that right. D Backs choke every fucking season, the Cards can't even win their division, the Suns can't even get a winning streak, etc.

Stop being a brainlet. The Yotes have the youngest team in hockey and have one of the most underrated first and second lines in hockey. They'll be sticking around for a long time and this is just the beginning.

They're a futile attempt to tap into the Phoenix market when the vast majority of the area doesn't give a shit about hockey. That's the only reason they even exist and there will never ever be an ROI for this team

Hey, UA basketball had one down year. Next year is gonna be lit.

>They're a futile attempt to tap into the Phoenix market
I feel like this could apply to literally every business venture attempted in Arizona.

>scumshots

That depends how much Sean Miller is paying. Should be fucking banned from the NCAA

I’m an Arizona native and hockey is gay go back to whatever frozen hellhole your parents are from.

Nashville was almost relocated and look where they are now? It takes a good front office to transform a team, and Chayka's the guy you want to front this team going forward. He's been only good with draft picks, and it's only a matter of time that they're developing at high levels. Also, people in Arizona do care about the Yotes, they just haven't seen a perennial winner yet. Years and years of steady success can turn things around pleasantly.

At least Phoenix likes football enough to continue supporting the eternal tank that is the Cardinals. Phoenix actually loves baseball and the D Backs get regular attendance. The Suns had Charles Barkley at one point and were able to say they were a God tier team in the 90s. Nobody has ever cared about the Coyotes and it's not about to change

He's already got some fat commits including Nico (finally, a top ranked PG). Besides, anything is better than what happened this year.

What Miller is doing isn't aberrant - paying players has shown to be common practice throughout all of D1 (or at least at top ranked programs). That aside, players /should/ be given compensation regardless.

>shit last year
>shit this year
>implying any great prospects will go there due to the FBI investigation

2 five stars (with #2 nationally ranked PG) have already signed LoCs. Top ranked recruiting class in the country, baby.

If the Dbacks ever moved the location or their shitty stadium their attendance would skyrocket (protip Scottsdale)

Imagine actually thinking this

Why the fuck would people go all the way to Scottsdale? Chase Field is one of the best stadiums in the MLB and it's literally central to Phoenix and the surrounding cities

>Why the fuck would people go all the way to Scottsdale?
This, but in general. Why would anyone go to Scottsdale, ever?

Lmao imagine living somewhere with no snow and is always hot

It actually snows quite frequently in Arizona. It's snowed in Phoenix as recently as 2013

High elevation and heat makes it tough place to play sports

Attached: SunsetGreinke7_2mtmcqy5_c7tkv3wr.jpg (1350x900, 256K)

t. pedro villarosa gomez

>Why would anyone go to Scottsdale, ever?
The Coyotes since most of their fans live out there.

Any new baseball stadium will be built way outside even the suburbs, the stadiums will also be way smaller

Watch global sports

Cringe. I would expect this post from a hue and not an aussie.
I guess you are a wog

Keller is a bust tho he's done fuck all this year crazy they're contending still when half the teams been dead all year

How can that be the case when most of their sports are either indoors or are in facilities with retractable roofs?

For me it's the Arizona state flag and the Alaska state flag

literally who cares about hockey

For me it's ASU hockey, the Coyotes, and Phoenix Rising

Keep watching your nigger sports teams fail you dumbasses