*run fast*

*run fast*
*over hit pass*
*cut inside*
*shoot ball over*

Attached: E4672B08-BF3D-49C2-9399-D70A72C4C742.jpg (400x500, 34K)

Vinicius was playing in the Real B team and then they called him to main team

The only reason he is being criticized too much is because he was hyped by others so much and thought to be the one to replace Ronaldo but he isn't even playing in ronaldo's position. The one to replace ronaldo should be benzema. Vinicius is a talented 18 yo winger. He is still developing

I don't understand why all the responsibility is on him. Valdano already said that Raul had the same problem as vinicius and that these problems are fixable in training

Holy shit user you should be hired as a first team coach
You’re way to smart for the rest of Yea Forums

All you retards are acting like children trying to bully an 18 year old that makes you feel insecure

Attached: F326EF7E-C6DF-4FD6-9F6F-44348DB403E4.jpg (240x240, 6K)

Holy shit user you should be hired as a first class restaurant chef
You're way to smart for the rest of /ck/

The only reason he is being criticized too much is because he was hyped by others so much and thought to be the one to replace Ronaldo but he isn't even playing in ronaldo's position. The one to replace ronaldo should be benzema. Vinicius is a talented 18 yo winger. He is still developing

I don't understand why all the responsibility is on him. Valdano already said that Raul had the same problem as vinicius and that these problems are fixable in training

>paying 61,00 Mill.€ for a '16' year old

What ronaldo played LW, whilst benz was ST. And since Vinicius cost 100 billion I think it’s fair there’s some expectations for him. That being said I don’t think anyone will be as good as ronaldo in a while.

Fuck off Rodrigo

t. muhamad svensonn

N

I

G

G

E

R

based ivory coast

Baste

based

haha, thanks for joining us tonight,

No problem. I felt it needed to be said.

what does it all mean? i really dont get why they posted individual letters... and how did these irish posters do this?

Kek

based

Vinicius Jr was a nigger

>was