Six

Six.

Deal with it you fucks

Attached: 4BA90BCE-DAED-441C-8C7F-0A73D3AA5F17.png (1200x1200, 1.17M)

>six
should be seven for his next one

Can anyone do a Brady with a seven-fingered hand?

The amount of years he'll serve when they find his connection to children at Florida spas

Disgusting, everyone knows he only has eyes for his son

GOAT

Why do people pretend Brady owns those rings? He's among the less talented in his team

and whose more talented than him

t. Barry McCockiner

Aaron Rodgers

His coach who is able to build a team despite his weakness and only keep him for star power

rodgers please why are you still with the packers then

Teams need a leader/face to rally behind. That's the only reason Brady is still the starter for the Pats

Composure and experience.

Brady has only one of these and it is not the former

HE. JUST. NEEDS. MORE. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1517526448208.png (992x940, 174K)

I hate Brady as much as anybody, but even I have to admit that he's one of the most clutch qbs of all time. He's not the most talented passer and he's about as athletic as a fridge on wheels, but he does not cave under pressure.

I prefer the six fingers macro to the edgy middle finger macro

Composure includes not getting frustrated when things don't go well and Brady rages like a child

He literally won a Super Bowl while down 28-3. How the fuck does that not prove he has goat composure you fucking brain dead retard shit chewing cock sucking smegma sniffing moron?

Atlanta's defense choked that game away, dick for brains. Brady is a little bitch and so are you. He throws fits regularly just like you are

>he rose his voice in games where he was blatantly getting refballed (18-1, those ravens loses, those denver loses, etc) what a meanie :(

Literally who?