/heem/ Lawler tapped edition

instagram.com/benaskren/
twitter.com/Benaskren?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
youtube.com/channel/UCE9hwh0LjFSouUow2iT6meg

Attached: BenwhispersinRobertsear.jpg (1118x997, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JkYXhO6EL9s
webmshare.com/play/j3ZmO
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuki_Nakai
youtube.com/watch?v=2YS-WF6nlA0
youtube.com/watch?v=30Ujz5sCS3k
youtu.be/82qU8j7SeVw
youtu.be/Laa228crUSs
youtube.com/watch?v=AvZ_DH2rFzE
mlssoccer.com/post/2018/10/21/atlanta-united-set-mls-season-record-home-attendance
test.mensa.no/
youtube.com/watch?v=upCptHeThio
youtube.com/watch?v=tP-PhoTbhhs
youtube.com/watch?v=w3xcybdis1k
youtube.com/watch?v=hD6_QXwKesU
youtube.com/watch?v=J_27DRSCB6M
youtu.be/0KiKSM17FVI
youtu.be/bVsJYt0Y4X4
test.mensa.no
youtube.com/watch?v=4G5nIYSPOnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IM9PUegDRz8
youtube.com/watch?v=vSWVe3z7i1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=qdCE1pYp78s
youtube.com/watch?v=UaEaEIfKo70
youtube.com/watch?v=xgfa5UlZAL8
youtube.com/watch?v=uLSUQYzqXZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=Nu1EbUgFwl8
liveleak.com/view?t=9BMaA_1551398567
twitter.com/AnonBabble

we're here to takeover

Attached: johnny w.jpg (825x549, 85K)

This is the one.

Attached: n.jpg (1080x1350, 141K)

Only he can finally put down the Jones meme once and for all.

youtu.be/JkYXhO6EL9s

i d e a l

Attached: Benisthemanyourwifewishesyouwere.jpg (762x957, 73K)

Askren is going to get smashed by Till. good luck covering that range by lumbering toward Till for a single leg like some sort of retarded gorilla with Parkinson's, Ben, you shit

this is what every fighter would look like without steroids

Why do gringo cazzies always seethe about us? We're entertaining and we created this fucking sport

Is Ben gonna be the new Connor?

Attached: anime female with question.jpg (716x620, 257K)

Don't post in this thread if you didn't predict this.

Attached: Champion.jpg (640x636, 110K)

This was the moment Ben took Lawler's soul

Attached: bensexuallyassaultsrobert.jpg (739x763, 53K)

imagine stanning someone just because their awful dadbod makes them more relatable to your fat self

you also invented the toothbrush

>tony has no chin
If Johnson who was arguably the fastest and hardest hitter in the division couldnt put him out....

toiletpilled

Attached: ahh.jpg (975x735, 278K)

>fatties actually believe this

Attached: IMG_1557.png (327x335, 220K)

Colby will heem Snoozeman.

Is this some attempt to be funny? The UFC was co-founded by a Gracie and influenced by the gracie challenge and tried to emulate brazilian vale-tudo who was happening since the 1920s

Look at the Japanese events as well. They had a portuguese term in it "vale-tudo"... I wonder why...

Attached: alimakeithappen.jpg (743x307, 27K)

*Unblocks ur path for 12 minutes and wins the fight*
Heh, nothing personal kid.

Attached: Zabit_Magomedsharipov.jpg (578x400, 122K)

if it was invented anywhere else it would have been called the teethbrush

Heem simps blown the fuck out and confirmed for not knowing shit about MMA

webmshare.com/play/j3ZmO

Attached: 1546548393683.jpg (768x1024, 76K)

Yes, the descendants of Scottish people pioneered Japanese martial arts in your South American country.

what makes 90% of /heem/ so autistic? is it seriously because they never leave the house and Yea Forums is the only source of human interaction for them?

He thinks he's part of the 10%

Attached: party's here.jpg (2154x1142, 196K)

Based thread only goofs dislike askren

assume I'm also a basement dweller. now please answer the question to the best of your ability.

why isn't this ************ behind bars right now?

Attached: 1551578894524.webm (960x540, 2.94M)

They were autistic before coming here.

Attached: aliabulalazai.jpg (305x298, 7K)

where's the webm of the tap out???????

based OP

anyone have the webm of this *********** getting knocked out?

Conceive, believe, achieve.

Bogdanoffs spent millions trying to obtain the chin of Ben Askren.

Attached: bogz.jpg (650x851, 103K)

This dirty favela mutt is the chosen one.

>2:1 post-to-poster ratio
>at least 6 of those 19 posters are spammy's personalities
yikes heem really is dead

Stop posting this picture

your point being? We're all descendants of some people and they're obviously mixed. I challenge you to show me:
1. modern Judo with the same refined technique on the ground as BJJ
2. Sport in Japan with the same rules as BJJ

Then explain to me why this judoka found it necessary to bring BJJ to japan after losing to rickson and watching royler gracie
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuki_Nakai

(the guy who gave Shinya Aoki's his black belt)

Hey pussy are you still there?

Attached: bones.png (446x532, 303K)

Attached: enterthesystem.jpg (720x899, 56K)

why do you need so much validation from a bunch of nerdy, racist shitposters? just be happy Brazil has legit stars again like Zaleski dos Santos, Borrachinha, Amanda Nunes, Vicente Luque, Deiveson Figueiredo, Marlon Moraes, Pedro Munhoz, Renato Moicano, Johnny Walker, and so on.

I seriously hope that fight doesn't get rushed. I don't want to see Walker get humiliated so early into a porentially great career.

How many hours do I have to waste... I mean dedicate... to browsing and shitposting on /heem/ before I become a personality?

fuck bros...

Attached: the champ.jpg (750x368, 36K)

BJJ is traditional Judo. When Judo became a sport, people began to train Judo around the rules of the sport rather than as a no-rules self defense system.

The gracies are exaggerated with regards to them inventing anything, but they did popularize/revitalize traditional Judo.

>Ali Abdelaziz is manager to 3/8 of UFC male champions

Jesus Christ

Attached: 55ba87b8dd0895c81c8b4581-750-686.png (750x686, 351K)

What happened to Dernposter?

Attached: dernlets.jpg (269x103, 3K)

Allah wills it

hey Twitchy should we refer to your boy as Toilet Smif now?

let's just not talk about it

Usman is better. stronger, more powerful, infinitely better cardio, much better mentality, a true African, etc. good luck to Tyron with his rap career and TMZ appearances

he heemed himself

Same thing happened to catch wrestling at the turn of the century. It branched off into folkstyle when they took out the subs, and what eventually became professional wrestling

Attached: Side chancery.jpg (1561x1187, 190K)

Unironically Askren went from one of the most boring fighters in MMA to one of the most exciting fighters in MMA with his jump to the UFC.

Now we’re going to see him panic wrestle every single opponent while getting punched in the face.

Lowkey sounds pretty kino.

No. BJJ began as traditional judo then evolved into something else. ANYONE who has actually practiced both arts (as I have) will know that they focus on totally different things, have different philosophy and that bjj is much much much more refined on the ground as judo. Judokas are focused on getting the ippon and being as fast as possible to get a sub if it hit the grounds. There's no refinement. BJJ focus almost totally on the ground and it has its own philosophy

His whole gameplan is panic wrestling

he's going to get killed by Usman and Till. Wonderboy probably lights him up too. even Barboza might destroy him with a knee before he gets a hold of him. he literally just almost got murdered by a super-flushed Lawler.

btw you'll be shocked to know that Kano didn't invent any techniques he actually removed techniques and got others from some other jujutsus. He even got techniques from wrestling (kata guruma)
what he changed was the philosophy

Why is the LHW divison in such an absolute state, it's even more cringe when you realize DC will never fight again at LHW so whose left in the top 5? Jesus Christ Dana

Attached: LHWUFC.png (199x312, 8K)

It has evolved, but it's evolution from judo is more akin to micro-evolution than macro-evolution. All systems that are practiced will change over time as nothing is ever perfect, but it's not yet something categorically different from Judo.

So are we still calling 170 lbs the Woodley Weight division?

Attached: Screenshot_20180407-133022.png (1440x2560, 742K)

Usman - maybe
Till - LOL

It's really bad
I check the up and comers to see who they've beat and there's no one too impressive on a bunch of their records. Santos is about to get a title shot from beating Jan Blachowicz.
There's just such a huge HUGE gap between the top and the rest. Dominick Reyes could be decent but he needs a few good wins before I'm really impressed.

watch it happen little man

question is why though? because anyone who doesn't wanna cut weight just goes HW?

I’d really like to see Wonderboy side-kick his face in

been taking perfect schaubs lately lads

Attached: schob-doodoo.jpg (282x254, 22K)

just watched yesterday’s card. How do we feel about Ben Askren?

Johnny Walker finna save this bitch
Plus cuckhold is bouncing up
Yoel should too

Look how easily Smith and Santos rose to the top.
This division is shallow as fuck.

Askren will flush Till. You could have picked any top 5 welterweight but Till, that's the only one I'm positive Askren would make easy work of

I still say Woodley is the greatest welterweight, he's already beat better competition than GSP. And I rate Usman over GSP.

did max fuck Megan?

I did

the beautiful thing is we'll know for sure soon enough regardless of who we think will win
yeah, I think anyone with legit footwork is gonna destroy Ben. literally 0 striking ability and awfully slow. just comes at you like a zombie

anyone who watched Dana's show know he's a hype job, he was getting chin checked before he started crushing cans in the octagon

Till has done nothing but beat up on a bunch of Euro bums, a geriatric Cowboy and some guy from South Carolina that runs a child sex ring. He can't hang with an elite grappler such as, oh, I don't know, BEN ASKREN

It's 2019, dad bods are IN, wrestling is THE best martial art and Liverpool WILL slip. Screencap this and mail it your mama. I'm out.

the worst thing is that there wasnt a definitive answer

Man, if you actually have trained anything you'll know that you're practicing two totally different arts even if there's a overlap of techniques. The philosophy is totally different.
When I was training Judo the focus was totally to perfect your entry to a takedown and getting that ippon. There will be a thousand details to perfect your technique on the feet. Sometimes we would have some rudimentary ground fighting with some "this is a rear naked choke" "this is a triangle" guard is not even thought of. It's pins and arm locks

In BJJ it's like you have a thousand guards and you go in the detail of like grips and there are techniques there are like 5 moves long. It's like chess. There is so much detail. You focus on the ground. And a technique like a triangle will be dissected in the the smallest of details. Each guard is like a world of techniques

I dunno, even HW isn't too great. It's a good question.

>the beautiful thing is we'll know for sure soon enough regardless of who we think will win

Not sure Ben will fight Till after he loses to Masvidal

Max doesn't look ugly there, usually he does.

>he thinks robbie didn't pretend to go out right before actually going out just so it would get called and he could pretend he wasn't about to be out
imagine being this cazzie

>Liverpool WILL slip.
It's already happened lad

corny/10
ha you're full of steaming hot takes tonight

>I'm out
of the closet I bet

Which is funny, because over in Japan all the mandrama guys ended up training in catch because of Gotch & Robinson

Just still can't believe how dominated Woodley was last night.

Is D1 wrestling a meme? Did Tyron get poosada'd?

I unironically had more fun watching the prelims + Cody Garbtrash trying his hardest to stay relevant

shut up arrout you heemcord becky bitch

>Liverpool WILL slip.
you're a couple of hours late lad

They fucked it up with 9 games to go

guess everybody prefers to cut weight and get hit with pillow fists

watching him panic on the feet and then his opponents panic on the ground is the best part

Attached: bennyfromtheblock.jpg (781x809, 53K)

me too, card went downhill after No Dad got gadoooshed

Too much partying, lost his hunger. Seen it happen a million times.

1) MMA wrestling is different
2) undefeated D2 national champ could easily be top 8 in his weight class at D1
3) the difference in cardio was about the same gap as from the earth to the sun

gus could roid for a year and get the hw title, he's better than anyone there easily

seriously though, not sure the UFC would want to set Till up with Askren if he were to lose to Masvidal. That would be 3 losses in a row..

>When I was training Judo the focus was totally to perfect your entry to a takedown and getting that ippon.
You missed where I said
> When Judo became a sport, people began to train Judo around the rules of the sport rather than as a no-rules self defense system.
Modern Judo isn't traditional Judo. Modern Judo is focused on winning the sporting contest.
BJJ has the mindset of traditional Judo that was intended to be a self-defense system.

Tyron has never been a very strong offensive wrestler, which is strange. I think it saps his cardio and Usman's very strong and mixes it up very well. His pace meant Woodley was constantly defending

Usman was the bigger man.

Wonderpedo will heem Snoozeman

I'd be surprised if Till loses to Masvidal. he played directly into Wonderboy's game and beat him with striking, which Masvidal couldn't do. I think his striking is cleaner and more powerful. Mas is slicc but he tends to cruise and judges hate him.

based nips

Attached: saku.jpg (643x391, 150K)

Usman started wrestling as a sophomore in high school (15/16 years old), it's insane that he got to the level he did given that wrestling is a technique-heavy sport where the average guy starts at like 7 or 8

This, but honestly I doubt it would ever happen

youtube.com/watch?v=2YS-WF6nlA0

>Kanō's initial work was influenced by various methods and institutions. As he wrote in 1898, "By taking together all the good points I had learned of the various schools and adding thereto my own inventions and discoveries, I devised a new system for physical culture and moral training as well as for winning contests."[6]

Yeah I think Till finishes Masvidal as well, still I'm curious what the contingency plan would be if Till were to lose. I really dont think a Robbie - Askren rematch is likely

Feel bad for Gall, he had a total adrenaline dump. I've done that before where you just forget to breath and then you're exhausted after a minute.

It’s tough for Americans to get a real personality. I’ve had like 4 different names here over the past 4.5 years and nobody knows I’m the same person.

Not to much recruiting happens mainly based on junior year results (I'm assuming, if it's like every other sport), meaning that Usman was only in his second year of wrestling when colleges would be scouting him. He was clearly a D1 talent, he just started too late

>Brendan Schaub, your child has health issues and your comedy isn't funny
*BOOM ROASTED*
>Dockie, your choice of profession is only suitable for a low I.Q immigrant
*BOOM ROASTED*
>Scatspammer, nobody is all that upset at what you do in threads
*BOOM ROASTED*
>Lithcuck your shoudlers are slender like a woman's
*BOOM ROASTED*
>Spainsperg, I don't know who you are except that I've heard people mention you on HEEM
*BOOM ROASTED*
>Dern poster, your fighter of choice is not very attractive and will lose against top competition
*BOOM ROASTED*
>Ortega poster, your fighter lost his championship bout decisively
*BOOM ROASTED*
>Janny, you may think you contribute to the quality of this website, but your efforts actually make little to no difference
*BOOM ROASTED*

Do NOT (You) @ me.

Attached: 0004ee61-a628-1212-089f-3ee9b92aea9a_110.jpg (110x110, 5K)

Dana said he wants to do the Robbie/Askren rematch. but failing that, Masvidal/Askren would still be pretty entertaining I guess. Masvidal was able to survive Maia on his back and on top of him

Some facts:

Gooby will retire Cowboy
Johnny Walker will be the man to bean JBJ
Robbie has early stage CTE and it's pretty obvious if you watched his interviews building up to 235

who wins?

Attached: 2503979514001_5766128856001_5766088971001-vs.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Attached: 1515213372509.jpg (398x606, 28K)

C'mon b, we all know Atlanta is the 11th island

Attached: holloway-ortega.jpg (1000x750, 461K)

the world is dying to find out

>good luck beating some flat footed cardiolet can who cant wrestle
Made me think. Toilet Brush loses to Masvibum anyways

Covington, I think he has the skills to survive Usman at his best, he also crazy endurance

>Give me your lunch money Robbie

Attached: bencoversrobsear.jpg (1544x987, 139K)

Good to see this retarded nigger gone, he was unbearable. Usman is much more likeable.

Are you a Max or Ortega lads?
I'm a Cole Miller, lanky and ugly but don't beat the Chad.

how many buys do you guys think 235 did? Jones did over 800k against Gus. this was a pretty hype card as well. do we think Jones pulled in at least 500k?

Attached: 1496696570614.png (378x347, 168K)

Marty draining the Tyquil ducking skills straight out of his belt.

based retard

been thinking lads.
big thinking, long thinking.
I figured out how to beat wrestlefucks and backpacks

pic fucking related
can't get choked if you dont have a neck.
shall be available for questions or enquiries for 15 minutes, cheers

Attached: Barbell-Shrug.jpg (1580x940, 92K)

le 30 percent face

Lawler had a tough time scraping this dude off of him. Till is likely going for a ride unless he catches him with a knee or Travis Browne elbows.

Askren getting destroyed in BJJ by the god of jiu jitsu Marcelo Garcia:
youtube.com/watch?v=30Ujz5sCS3k
Seriously it's like askren is a baby

The bar that I saw it at was like 75% full and people (especially men in the 18-35 demographic) were leaving during the main event so they obviously weren't there to watch MMA.

Whether you agree with the stoppage or not you have to admire Askrens heart to come back. Even if it was a bit early there was no escape for Lawler. Askren was about to give him a noogie. Lawler should thank Herb for saving him from further humiliation and damage.

> adrenaline dump

Attached: Screenshot_20190301-102915.jpg (1440x947, 449K)

why hasn't agnieszka niedzwiedz fought since December 2017?

Based on twittter trends and YouTube numbers on post fight interviews I’d guess 600k or so

yeah Robbie looked fucked after Herb 'saved' him
Askren looked a million bucks

can someone invite me to the secret heemcord?

I feel bad. Fans were finally starting to come around to him. Entertainment career burgeoning, buddy Ben finally side by side in the UFC with him. Fighting on a big card and looked set to cement his legacy as arguably the welterweight GOAT. Hell if he had lost to Colby at least it would’ve been a money fight relatively. Dana screwed Tyron and Colby for their perceived shenanigans by giving Woodley, Marty No Dimes

Kamarudern Usman is just Marty from the Cornfield
youtu.be/82qU8j7SeVw

she needs weed

I did. :^)

he should've laid back for the crossface

Attached: crossface.jpg (1440x900, 121K)

If you guys think you have seen the ultimate gods of BJJ in the UFC. You haven't

Attached: a.jpg (904x1000, 234K)

Many people disagree with Brendan Schaub but I agree

Attached: Bensnewmove.jpg (1545x1154, 185K)

Thankfully based Colby is already hard at work building heat with Snoozeman. By the time they actually fight the marks will be worked into 750k+ buy at least.

This, for the first time ever I was rooting for Woodley, mainly because I wanted to see Usman get koed but still

probably

>Dana shuts down cowboy cerrone talk
Its happening

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 183K)

At least he has his bourgeoning rap career lol

>I'm the king now

Attached: nicholas.jpg (206x202, 10K)

In all honesty how many seconds into the fight does Mcgregor put Tony's lights out? im going to guess 92 seconds

Will look the exact same as the Eddie fight.

Almeida and Buchecha?

Usman worked him in the clinch more than anything and Woodley fucked his cardio going for guillotines letting Usman put him on his back

aww come on mate don't be a tease. I want to contribute to a good community. heemcord is rubbish

Conor is a sniper

Attached: Screenshot_20190122-205317.jpg (1137x806, 370K)

Tony via D'Arce choke at 0:01 seconds of round 1

People really forget he already ran through Max like he was nothing.

People shit talk Conor but they forget he dumpstered the 145LB divisions top contenders before lolstomping Aldo in 13secs.

his head is humongous, holy shit

Anybody got the webm of Robbie's big slam

Leandro Lo on the right

Attached: craig-jones.jpg (720x452, 60K)

almeida = buchecha (cheek)

It's buchecha and leandro lo

Conor's a shadow of his former self. fame got to his head, drugs, all of that shit.
He'll never have the drive he had when he was a prospect and it showed versus khabib.
Ferg is one of those freaks who will train till he's dead because he just loves it.
Reckon Conor would put on a good show but the gas tank, the fact hes been out so long, the controversies surrounding him and all of the other bullshit might tip the fight in El Cucuys favour.
Either way would be a hell of a fight

Cejudo is a real leprecaun

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-20 at 1.36.50 AM.png (1398x698, 960K)

a 12 year old max.

Exercise not healing depression.

What's it like to grapple against a good wrestler?

do exercise you enjoy.
t.surf bro

7-1

He did pretty good against Khabib considering Conor isnt a grappler at all. Look at how Tyron did against Usman, Conor has more honor in defeat then Tyron atleast

>no Vieira
>no Pena
y'all fucked up

Conor spent basically two years training just for Khabib

oh you

Just one more day to a new Schaubcast. Hang in there bro
. youtu.be/Laa228crUSs

this shit makes no sense, Tony shouldn't fight anyone that isn't Khabib

Is craig jones from the danaher squad (renzo black belt)

Gordon Ryan's game got destroyed twice by Pena and once by vini magalhães hehe youtube.com/watch?v=AvZ_DH2rFzE

Attached: ufc.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Colvy can take him. He doesn't back down and his fighting style is pretty much "in your face". I don't thibk Marty is that good really. Someone probably gave money to Tyron to throw the fight

He spent atleast one of those years drag racing ferraris and driving jet skis around. He looked a little sluggish against Khabib but Khabib makes most opponents look like that so its hard to tell. if tony whips his ass ill agree with ppl saying hes probably done tho

why'd you post this?

you country failed to qualify, bro. You lost to a country with 1 million people whose first sport is cricket and your league is billionaire already

minha garota Maycee Barber in the back

to be honest Im 50 50 on every fight after yesterdays card.
>woodley
>colby still lets emotions ruin his shit
>Askren incident
>Smith not even throwing
>Colby yelling out like some WWE match
Definitely nearly even just reckon Tony has been on the ball with his training (maybe not fight choices however given his age he might be after a bit of cash as well)
Tony just but on the night anything could happen leaf bro

well woodley did purposely go back to the cage for the whole match.......

I showed to you by that video that judo is almost the same as today the difference is that today leg attacks are banned
and leg locks as well. Only arms locks on the ground but the essence is the same

but when I trained Judo double legs were still allowed. That decision to ban it was one of the worst things ever

that's a staged exhibition.

yeah but Max is A LOT better than he was in that fight, i give Conor a lot of credit but there's a lot of fighters that could beat his ass nowadays, i don't think he could keep up with Tony's pace

no one cares about soccer her jungle rat. but you do and you got smashed the worst ever in a WC semifinal AT HOME

btfo

Attached: ribs.webm (960x540, 2.93M)

Tony got dropped against Pettis but its hard to shit talk his abilities when he keeps winning I guess. He gets hurt alot in fights but he keeps coming. Khabib made Conor chase him the whole fight, i think tony will come forward like bart simpson the whole fight and that could make the difference. Hard to tell when an MMA fighter is past his prime, perhaps the sport has moved on from Conor, perhaps hes ready to go, a Khabib fight is a hard case study to base anything off of yet imo

He made him turn pink

Seeing his corner bullying him telling to not put his back against the cage was the most entertaining part of the fight, Woodley really looked like a scared boy

muh no one cares. bullshit. You're at your golden age already. You right now have mckennie at the bundesliga
pulisic going to the premier league
and many others
and you also ignored that you league is billionaire already
there are studies that showd taht football was the sport that grew the most in the US
and you ahd record attendances in the atlanta games
mlssoccer.com/post/2018/10/21/atlanta-united-set-mls-season-record-home-attendance

>Atlanta United announced on Sunday they have set a new record in MLS for total home attendance, at 901,033 across 17 games, and a single-season average of 53,002 after 71,812 came out on Sunday to watch the Five Stripes' 2-1 win over the Chicago Fire.

like a bad dream
he just wanted to wake up, and for it to not be real

Which current champ will lose their belt next? Which one will hold it longest?

> show me some action or I'll break it up!

Attached: dumb chav cunt.jpg (620x413, 30K)

In every fight before this one Woodley was the stronger fighter and the better wrestler.

This time he was neither. So he panicked and just went into "oh shit need a haymaker" mode and got raped the entire fight.

Holloway will prolly lose his featherweight strap to Vacant

THIS IS A FIGHT USMAN

Khabib will hold it literally till he retires since no one can beat him in his weightclass, TJ will lose his belt to Marlon

Funny how before the fight Usman was shit-talking him telling him not to back up, then Woodley went on to do that for 5 rounds without trying anything

That shit broke my heart, it was written all over his face.

Part of a referee’s primary duty is to protect the fighter’s well-being inside that cage. What’s not commonly addressed is that they do everything on the fly. He/she will need to make decisions, and some of which like this one, may end up drawing questions and controversy.

Herb Dean, as great and respectable as he is, is merely human prone to committing errors. But did he make a mistake here? Not entirely. If it was indeed a face crank instead of a blood choke as Dominick Cruz observed, he may have saved Robbie from possibly injuring his jaw, which could’ve easily happened if that headlock stayed on for a few more seconds.

i wanted Woodley to win but idk why the fuck he was separating them so much when Usman was actually doing shit during the grappling

I wonder if Holloway wont be so special at LW

Tony Ferguson and GSP could both throw a spanner in the works. Don't believe the bullshit about GSP retiring, he's doing that to get negotiating leverage.

lmao can someone make this an endless loop of the punches?

WTF I like Ali abdelahmenajabadabadab now

Didn't know training involved shitloads of cocaine and garbage whisky.

I thought it was

Why the fuck do you want to revision the history of judo since the beginning is about takedowns. Just spend fucking 15 minutes on wikipedia.

Next to go could be a lot of people, things are volatile
Val will hold hers the longest

How are you still on the Conor hypetrain?

Tony has the durability to take a nu-Conor shot and will maul him when he's in close.

Lovato Jr. Is fighting in Bellator rn and fighting mousasi for the belt

When has anyone EVER put Ton'y s lights out?

When did this pillowfisted 145er suddenly become a knockout puncher?

Tony is a beast. Guy is on a 10+ fight win streak. He ran through Barboza a much better striker than Conor. Beat RDA like he owed him money.

But yeah, this overrated fraud knocks him out even thought he literally only ever starched one guy in his UFC career and Tony has the best chin in the sport.

He is literally the LEAST Eddie like fighter on the roster. Lol.

Khabib will hold it the longest because he isn't allowed to fight and will then refuse anything but a huge moneyfight until Dana strips him.

The Conor hypetrain already reached its destination when he Ko'd Aldo in 13 seconds. He is a certified legend already

He looked fucked BEFORE Herb saved him and that's why he lost.

Tony is literally a better version of nate. Ez loss for connor

you are embarrassingly stupid, but as I see your flag is Brazilian, im re-assured that it's just a normal post

Do a sport, BJJ or MT or boxing or anything where you have to interact with other people on a regular basis. Just going to the gym and autistically lifting weights with your headphones in is a junk cure for the blues

>when did a guy with 21 wins (18 being KO) being a ko puncher

Good point germany

lads, give it to me straight

is it weird that I have a breast milk fetish? all the good porn is JAV too which sucks cuz the girls are usually busted, not to mention the pixelation bullshit

Nate and Tony dont have much in common other than being spics

Conor is a fantastic counterpuncher and a great boxer, but 90% of the Conor rhetoric is pushed by casuals who treat him like they treated Ronda.

When he gets raped a second time, they'll abandon him just like they did with her. MMA is moving super quick, further and further away from Conor's style.

No argument. Do you deny that askren is getting destroyed in that video? No you don't so why act like that? Anyone with a pair of eyes can see that so I don't understand this retarded reaction

you have almost an excessive amount of testosterone my friend

nah it has some other shit at the end

>People really forget he already ran through Max like he was nothing.

He didn't. Also, only a genuinely pozzed faggot would pretend that beating an injured 20 year old is impressive. Vermin.

>People shit talk Conor but they forget he dumpstered the 145LB divisions top contenders before lolstomping Aldo in 13secs.

He got lucky. JDS vs Cain also ended fast. What happened in the rematch?

This guy is SUCH a fraud.

>ducking Edgar
>Getting ragdolled my a 5'4'' dude with ZERO cardio (BUT BUT BUT CONOR KICKED HIM :'( )

You monkeys claimed that he was gonna knock out Khabib. Instead he got beaten like it was a prison shower scene.

You and your boy got exposed

Attached: Screenshot_20190303-193330.jpg (1350x921, 397K)

He might end up being a thicker version of Tony on the feet with higher fight IQ. I would guess he would become Champ but I really don't know how he does against Khabib

Attached: max.png (928x1132, 1.43M)

They both have strong jujitsu and stand up, they are both incredibly durable and they are both fucking sick of the UFC.

It's weird and makes you an unpleasant person. However, you can take comfort that at least you're not a footfag.

Based Ali swung at colby

Jones has trained with them, he didn't start out with them, saw an interview where he said he was travelling so much doing seminars the last year he didn't really have a home gym.

Apologies.

Attached: Askren.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 87K)

I fucking hate that slimeball. He talks shit like he's an actual fighter, but if anyone punched back he'd sue the shit out of them.

I can think of worse problems to have
it's not like I go around talking about it. it's purely a secret fetish. and it's not due to mommy issues or anything, it's the swapping of bodily fluids that's hot to me. same way dropping a load in a girl's mouth or making out and swapping spit is considered hot

He cheated constantly. Khabib should've kneed him from side control.

TJ will lose his and Whittaker will stay unbeaten at middleweight for awhile

Attached: Screenshot_20190201-190451.jpg (1440x1335, 856K)

Only for the legends

Seriously I'm curious about your response. Askren got taped 4 times in a span of 3 minutes. Can you explain to me how my post is retarded?

Quit hating on Ali scumbag, he's loyal and has his fighter's backs. That's the second time he stepped in to help Usman. Current Ali heems colby

Alis going to get his cheeks clapped soon if he keeps playing tough guy.

you may not like it, but this is peak whiteness

FUCK WRESTLERS AND BEN ASSKREN IS A FAGGOT

Attached: 1453148888071.gif (320x384, 2.23M)

Or you could end up like me and get your ankle snapped.

>Someone probably gave money to Tyron to throw the fight

EWhy on EARTH would anyone do that? Do youhvae ANY idea how much damage that does to him? His belt is the only thing he has to make more money. Getting wrecked like that destroys him ability to make money outside of MMA.

Its like saying "He got paid to cut off his dick".

This isn't some shitter in a Japanese promotion. This is a titlefight in a sancioned bout.

You should familiarize yourself with Occam's razor. Most likely, It was Usman being Usman.

im sozza based asskren

Matters on the school, Gracie Barra is more sport while Humaita is more self-defense, but surprisingly the better fighters came from Humaita.

this nigga going to aneurysm soon guys, stop disagreeing with him for his own safety.

so you're the one with a low IQ after all
btw my IQ is 120.

>Occam’s razor
Is dumb

Strikers fear this man

Attached: Ben-Askren.jpg (650x440, 34K)

>reaction gif
>female reaction gif
low t beta detected

>has his fighters backs

>Shits all over Tony and demands nothing but money fights for Khabib.
>Khabib is blindsided and loses his reputation as someone who fights for honor and legacy just so Ali gets a fat paycheck.
>Khabib publicly rejects Ali's statement, but his reach isn't as aggressive so the damage is done.

Ali's a piece of shit who only has his own interests at heart. Plus he's a terrorist snitch.

everytime i talk with you guys i feel like you guys aren't really happy

*solves mma*

Attached: Robbie_Lawler_Big_Brother.webm (640x360, 2.94M)

my IQ is unironically at least 138. thawlts?

Attached: 1425872035550.gif (301x199, 2.54M)

Are we just gonna ignore that Usman tapped?

Attached: brazilian tap.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

duh

I'm 143

negative canthal tilt no wonder he has wide, womanly hips and feminine fat distribution

The captchas raise the blood pressure of the diabetic incels on Yea Forums to dangerous lvls so they just start talking shit rendering them incapable of having a discussion about anything. some good folks though.

I'm happy as fuck, Askren is about to wrestlerape an entire division.

lbs

You're an idiot to think it's not about money for Khabib, Ali is doing what's best for both parties especially after the massive fine. Why does Conor deserve moneyfights but not Khabib (someone undefeated)

I don't know if you're shitposting maybe not but my IQ is unironically around 120. I've made many tests and I always score around 120

Hendricks tapped to GSP too. Many such cases - Sad!

yeah?

If you're the one talking about BJJ you're getting wound up for the (You)s. Learning to ignore hostile autism is part of the heem exerience

So, we can all agree that Woodley lost on purpose right? There is something very fishy going on.

no, literally, unironically, the lowest IQ score I've ever received was 138, and that was in third grade. since then, I've consistently scored 140-160 depending on the online test, but haven't been formally tested since I was a child
nice. just remember: hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard!

It literally makes no difference how many seconds it took retard. If anything it makes Aldo look like a chump. Why did Conor not beat Chad, the lesser fighter, faster then?

Jesus Christ, people must be trolling.

They are basically the same except Tony kicks and can wrestle.

Because Khabib's repeatedly stated that legacy is his goal and he's repeatedly made decisions that support that (as well as decisions that cost him money but spared his integrity).

He's an honourable guy. Shitting all over the number 1 contender because he's worth less cash is totally contrary to how he operates. Not everyone prioritizes money above all else.

No, hes tried just using counter offence his last couple fights and probably planned to do it again but Usman didnt fear his Grappling or his right hand and pressured him into a dark place. Im yet to see Usman not break his opponents soul

nah i'm not, it's just a feeling i have

The weight cut may have gone wrong, or someone may have put some nasty shit in his pre-fight monster. I agree with this guy:

dern got blacked now she's suffered a career ending pregnancy. who's the next savior of the strawweight division

if you werent tested in relation to an employment screening the test is completely worthless

IQ is a meme. The only thing that matter is your psychic receptivity to transmissions from higher dimensions.

the crowd went crazy when askren won. confirmed draw.

Okay, this is epic.

This is why I'm into trepanning.

Do you just sit at your computer all day seetheing? this is unbelieable comedy keep it up.

Tell that to Cody "no brain" garbrandt

>The weight cut may have gone wrong
It doesn't justify him not even making an attempt to look like he wanted to win, he either had a serious illness or something weird is going on behind the scenes.

>No, hes tried just using counter offence
He did literally nothing at all but walk backwards against the cage the entire 5 rounds.

how so? all pure IQ tests test for is pattern recognition. as long as the logical and abstract reasoning follows a quantifiable curve in terms of increasing difficulty, it's both internally and externally valid and offers consistency.

t. organizational psychology grad

we come from the dirt

He's rightfully putting them in their place. The whole hurr why u mad doesnt matter

Attached: correct.gif (480x446, 3.03M)

Dude, have you ever watched a fight?

That's how it looks like when somebody gets his ass kicked.

I bet you think Tenshin took a dive against Mayweather. (a guy who could starch him anyway he wanted)

In case anyone wants to measure their iq:
test.mensa.no/

>he either had a serious illness or something weird is going on behind the scenes.

Never discount the possibility of someone drugging him with an ultra-mild sedative, or fucking with him by interfering with his sleep at the hotel and things like that. It happens in every other sport and Vegas is dirty as fuck.

However, he was probably mentally shocked by Usman turning out to be a perfect stylistic matchup for him so he started waiting for an opportunity to throw a fight ending punch or choke. This stopped him being aggressive.

Conor took the chad fight on short notice you casual

post your walkout song

youtube.com/watch?v=upCptHeThio

Attached: jessy jess and cerrone.jpg (1080x1080, 152K)

I mean in his last 3 fights that was his strategy, it didnt work this time obviously. do you understand?

Why aren't there any good black wmma fighters?

Attached: Milk Chocolate.webm (360x640, 2.33M)

physical capability > intelligence

Attached: fodor.jpg (420x638, 42K)

Who's the only fighter in UFC history to win by TKO while landing 0 strikes?

youtube.com/watch?v=tP-PhoTbhhs

Attached: 1528640641408.jpg (803x439, 43K)

this is why I let black men cum in my wife
so we can produce beautiful half babies like this

who would win Karate Hottie vs Dr. Pimple Popper

>Whittaker will stay unbeaten at middleweight for awhile
easy to do when you never fight

youtube.com/watch?v=w3xcybdis1k

Attached: khabib_no.jpg (1080x1215, 52K)

He can't fight if somebody is smothering him.

You REALLY don't get the mentality of guys like Woodley do you? He doesn't wanna waste energy. When he isn't confident he'll land, he won't throw. When a guy is crowding you, good chance you won't land clean. He was looking for that perfect counter and it never came.

In my opinion Worley’s performance last night was a result of that one shot Till landed on him. Darren has the kind of power that changes careers.

she doesn't look half arab tho

youtube.com/watch?v=hD6_QXwKesU

new MILFweight champion?

Attached: 53469092_2127347954021388_7796458423654023168_o.jpg (1080x1350, 206K)

is he natty? also why did he murder that guy?

Varg is a cuck. He didn't invent black metal. A band from brazil influenced the norwegian scene.

youtube.com/watch?v=J_27DRSCB6M
>The band left a widespread influence on black metal circles worldwide, particularly among the Scandinavian portion of the so-called "second wave" of the genre. "It is sobering", claimed Terrorizer magazine, "to think of what wouldn't have happened had 'I.N.R.I.' not been released".[15]

>Fenriz, drummer of Darkthrone, included a Sarcófago track ("Satanic Lust") in his The Best of Old-School Black Metal compilation, released by Peaceville Records.[32] Of Sarcófago's I.N.R.I., he said it was an "album" that "you buy or die".[33] Euronymous, the deceased guitarist of Mayhem and erstwhile leader of the so-called "Inner Circle", traded correspondence with Lamounier in the early days of Norway's scene.[27] In the Lords of Chaos book, Metalion (Slayer fanzine, ex-Head Not Found) stated that Euronymous was "obsessed with them because wore lots of spikes and corpsepaint. He said he wanted every band to be like this […]."[34] Satyricon covered Sarcófago's "I.N.R.I." on their Intermezzo II EP,[35] also featured on the Tribute to Sarcófago album, released by Cogumelo Records in 2001.[36] Key Gorgoroth members Infernus and King were also influenced by Sarcófago.[37]

>Notable black metal groups from neighbouring Finland were also affected by Sarcófago's early output. Beherit founder Nuclear Holocausto said Sarcófago was one of "the greatest influences" for the band;[38] Mika Luttinen from Impaled Nazarene said that "nothing tops Slayer's Reign in Blood or Sarcofago's I.N.R.I., you know".[39] Their version of "The Black Vomit" was included in Tribute to Sarcófago.[40]

Attached: a.jpg (550x484, 98K)

What are you angry about brah? This is a chill discussion board

very intelligent post, one of the best itt
it's these subtleties that brainlets completely miss yet still talk as if they understand fighting

He's just being German, don't be so Canadian.

He's 100% white clean stock so yeah, the guy he murdered had it coming, Varg saw his future plans and drove 9 hours at 3am to meet him to stop his evil plot, successfully parried his attacks and stabbed him 10 times

are you planning to fuck your wife's daughter?

her tits will only getting bigger during pregnancy

not possible

>I mean in his last 3 fights that was his strategy, it didnt work this time obviously. do you understand?
Doing literally nothing at all for 5 rounds? I highly doubt that is how he became the champion.

>Dude, have you ever watched a fight?
I have, the one that comes close to it is the stipe-ngannou fight, but in that fight you could see why ngannou could do anything about it, in this fight woodley just didn't seem to give a fuck.
>I bet you think Tenshin took a dive against Mayweather. (a guy who could starch him anyway he wanted)
Your hallucination has been noted.

>You REALLY don't get the mentality of guys like Woodley do you?
You sound like one of those retarded armchair mma experts on reddit, i guess that explains your writing style.
>He was looking for that perfect counter and it never came.
Thats still not an excuse for not attempting anything at all when his corner was constatly telling him to do so, any other fighter would have gone full cody in that situation.

Attached: lawl.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

no, it's a gift for the world

absolutely based varg

>CLEARLY A THUMBS UB - retards

wgaf metal is gay and so is varg

Very cool, never made such claim, go away nerd hah

Attached: 1470507124553.jpg (598x445, 38K)

Not only he is a murderer he also is suspected of being a church arsonist and currently a welfare hobo

>CLEARLY OUT

fuck off

the world doesn't want it

SEETHING

In the wonder boy fights he did exactly that, and in the till fight he did that for the entirety of the first round until Till swung first and he countered him.

R8 my walkout music
youtu.be/0KiKSM17FVI

Don’t post your own, nobody cares

robbie lucked the fuck out with that slam to be honest,he was already about to be smothered....he also loses the rematch easy

>and he countered him.
It sound like he did something then, what is your point?

ugh he was out but I think they need to "run it back"

the world doesn't know what it wants

that's some straight up hot piss

Many people think that varg is this giant of black metal but he is actually the kardashian of black metal. He is only remembered because he murdered a man and was suspected of being an arsonist.

Really good, makes me wanna run over kids, normally i just wanna run over refugees.

10/10 based janoy

ummm. Bro your going to need to go back and read the conversation from the start, either your english is to weak to understand or youve completely lost the starting point

He had a few good songs, people still listen to dunkelheit til this day for instance, but yeah that is the main reason he's remembered

>another impotent whiteboi with violent fantasies
why is this so common?

You are claiming that he did nothing at all for 5 rounds most of his career while saying that he did in fact fight back on the previous fights, i think you are the one with the low level of reading comprehension here.

not bad for a body builder

yeah I like some songs from him like lost wisdom

>Still seething

>Yeah, I was getting ready to slam him. It wasn't on tight. I knew his arms would get tired soon. All due respect to Herb, we all make mistakes.

Attached: 1521559284262.jpg (601x601, 121K)

I hate driving to work

I took an online IQ test and I got a 200. Guess I'm a genius

No I didnt say most of his career, I said his last 3 fights. I was saying he doesnt press forward and waits to counter, and in the Usman fight was likely planning on doing the same thing, Not agress and simply wait for an oppurunity to land the big right hand on Usman but the pressure usman put on him deprived him of the oppunrity and he ended up being lost and by the time he clued into what was going on usman did a fantastic job of draining his energy

no need to get pissy about it lmao

youtu.be/bVsJYt0Y4X4
my walkout song
i would heem this guy within the first round

Woodley is a timid fighter and he doesn't like to take risks; it's also not east to "go full cody" something like that takes real guys or really low IQ. Some of us saw this coming

Attached: 20180304_055356.jpg (1440x810, 409K)

But Lawler DID NOT TAPPED, still was a good call but theres no need to spread lies

Try this one
test.mensa.no

That's not true, everyone knows Varg's shit was good. I've never heard any into black metal doubt the quality of his pre-incarceration music. Burzum's sound was very influential.

Yeah, of course being a murderer is going to make your reputation explode. There is no way around that.

do you guys know how to talk to women?

I swear ive heard this music in brazilian shemale porn

This would be my entrance music: youtube.com/watch?v=4G5nIYSPOnQ

Varg's the only black metal artist that sounds decent because he had some kind of ambient quality to his songs

With your penis?

Would unironically drink my wife's breast milk if I had a wife and she was lactating

Can lactose intolerant people drink mommy milk?

>I was saying he doesnt press forward and waits to counter
Still not an excuse, even less so when you are 3 rounds down and your corner is screaming at your face that you need to move forward since round 1.
He did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AT ALL, he just stood there and took damage, looking forward waiting for the clock to run out.
He didn't even attempt to use what was left of gas to throw some cody style haymakers.

>it's also not east to "go full cody" something like that takes real guys or really low IQ.
It the only option he had left when he was already 3 rounds down and his corner was literally telling him to just go for it, going full cody was the high IQ play to make in that situation.

yeah, only cows have lactose
thats why i suck on goat titties

Ben Askren seems like a weasel. Anyone else get the same feeling?

Attached: 1529096201882.png (374x564, 245K)

Listen to real shit like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=IM9PUegDRz8

>ambient black metal
youtube.com/watch?v=vSWVe3z7i1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=qdCE1pYp78s
youtube.com/watch?v=UaEaEIfKo70

he is a smarmy fuck.

Easier to manhandle too id imagine

youtube.com/watch?v=xgfa5UlZAL8

He has that jew rubbing hands attitude.

dafuk is that hairline

I mean, im not a woodley fan so ive lost sight what your expecting me to say. Just trying to explain why he didnt throw shit. like askren said he was being a perfectionist waiting to land that perfect right hand or the perfect submission and didnt attempt any volume or accessroy strikes

Have a good night tho

He seems like the type of dude to hit on your girlfriend in a plausibly deniable way where if you told him to cut it out, he could just say he was only being friendly - but you know what that bitch was doing

If Tyron ever went "full No Dad" he would be fucking terrifying

Its gonna be hilarious to see his mental state deteriorate after every fight

Askren is gonna go down as one of the best of all time in the UFC

He needs a title fight right away

Tyron knee if he won he would have to fight Colby and he doesn’t want any part of that.

Attached: 1408580909271.png (625x626, 24K)

I had to close my stream after one of the later rounds ended at it showed Tyron about to cry against the cage. Too painful

Imagine unironically hating /ourguy/ Cody.

Yes, he might be an arrogant fatherless manlet with more tattoos than IQ points, but at the end of the day he's willing to stand and trade emotional haymakers right to the jaw even if it means getting heemed, and that's what this sport is really about.

NoLove bless.

Attached: 3b5d7-15514216152954-800.jpg (594x396, 43K)

I unironically love the guy, he's completely retarded but actually fun to watch

Cody is pretty based, desu

>you can slam Askren on his head with high velocity and wail on him with brutal ground and pound, but he just keeps coming at you with goofy meme wrestling

How do we stop the Askren meme before it begins? Do we just throw cans at him until his chin gets deleted?

Attached: 1519519678147.jpg (306x306, 20K)

i like Cody and wished he was still the champ honestly, after what he did to Cruz it's a damn shame he got flushed 2 times by fucking TJ Dillashaw, but at the same time i'm happy for my boy Munhoz.

Attached: munhoz.jpg (1080x1080, 55K)

Are you still there pussy?
Stop listening to varg's primitive black metal
youtube.com/watch?v=uLSUQYzqXZ0

Lawler rematch. He'll either lose or retire out of fear

Wow, this post has really put things in perspective and radically changed my mind

Well in the 4th round he did start swinging and he even tried that wild knee

I wonder how Cruz feels after getting outclassed by Cody then watching him get gadooshed 3 times

Attached: DominickCruz.jpg (217x266, 17K)

He's suffered enough, I don't hate him that much.

cant hate him trying to make his team natty

>he's willing to stand and trade emotional haymakers right to the jaw even if it means getting heemed

that's the fucking problem, he doesn't have a chin to do that shit, old Cody wasn't even getting touched, for some stupid reason he changed his way of fighting after the first TJ fight to be a stand and bang kinda fighter but he simply doesn't have enough resistance to this shit, even Lineker would brutally KO him

>gadooshed
stop it already

Attached: Gold.jpg (912x905, 96K)

>even Lineker would brutally KO him
The way you worded that makes it seem like Lineker doesn't hit hard as hell

Attached: Screenshot_20180418-121311.jpg (1440x800, 484K)

Cody is the biggest idiot in all of MMA but his fights are awesome. Would've been a great card if the air hadn't been let out of the balloon in the man event

it was more like i used to think he would outclass Lineker with his speed and movement but the way he fights now means Lineker would put him to sleep with like 2 punches

No Dad vs Alejandro Perez

He should drop to flyweight. He only rehydrates around 7 lbs. I think Mighty Mouse weighed slightly more than him on fight night at UFC 227

his last three loses were flukes. it's bullshit.

Prime schaub heems ngannou

Attached: white shoe.png (770x521, 562K)

I remember seeing those fight night weights but I have to believe Flyweight is getting flushed

>“I remember after the first T.J. loss in New York, I was sitting back there and I thought, man, I’m going to have a Georges St-Pierre career,” Garbrandt said. “I was like, that’s fine, lose then come back and win a world championship. Then I got beat again, and I was like, damn, I’m going to have a [Daniel Cormier] career.

>“And you look at him now. He’s a double champion, he’s getting paid. He got beat twice by Jon Jones in close fights, and now he’s a double champion. For me, you’ve got to have light at the end of the tunnel.”

Now who is he? Is he Anthony Pettis? atleast Pettis defended the belt once before going 3 losses in a row.

Cody is extremely talented he's just stupid. It's SAD!

Askren beats prime GSP

IG?

demian maia would flush benjiman ass kren

Attached: borky pig.png (359x517, 210K)

I would disagree with you but you appear to be 1000% correct.

I dont hate him at all, its just funny that he didnt learn a thing from his past mistakes. It's like we geed it you like to bang bro

GSP beats Woodley.

You are a man of culture and learning, I see

>when you just got wrestlefucked

Attached: fook.webm (1280x720, 2.62M)

if he continues to fight like a dumbfuck he'll be an worse Barão

Meek was actually winning the stand up

Meek is ridiculously big for 170.

I just started watching this stuff can someone kindly recommend some of the best PPV cards to watch

UFC 189 is a great card.

Usman drank from the vibranium flower.

thanks brother

UFC 226

Damn, I didn't know Conor fought on Fightpass.

wrestlers btfo by eugene

What standup lmao. This was the dawning of getting 30% usmaned

nah, we just saw what 32% usman really looked like

Garbrandt lmao
Woodley lmao

Is the angle of Santos/Jones going to be that Santos finished Smith and Jon couldn't?

>Blaydes was supposed to be the next big thing at HW
>gets onedeaged by Ngannou
>Woodley was expected to put on a clinic against Usman
>was completely dominated, didn't win a single second of any round

How can American """black""" """men""" compete with 100% AFRICAN BVLLS?

Sounds like emo trash

You forgot about Adesanya flushing Bumson

Does anyone else feel that Askren kinda lost in his victory last night? By that, I mean he lost stock. We already knew he had a great chin, but we didn't know he'd get ragdolled and thrown through the air by Lawler like that. Nobody did.

Attached: 1507366796894.jpg (535x720, 247K)

How powerful is 100% Usman?

It really does seem like whenever two black guys fight, the darker tone one wins 90% of the time.

Either way, its fun to watch and if he wants to become a paraplegic then let him

Have there ever been any Abbo fighters? Those guys are charcoal black. Might be enough to overcome Jones.

he probably can keep up with chael

if Lawler had gotten the finish early it would have been the GOAT beatdown

Is this an accurate representation of Jones vs. Anthony Smith?

Attached: h8CRvXg_UfxJbWdb.webm (332x574, 1.96M)

>jones' worst fight was against osp
>a noticeably darker black man
we need to go darker

Yes but the races should be reversed.

100%
all it needs the white guy begging for a handshake

i can't feel sorry for that white boy

there's no crying in baseball

Woodley wonderboy looked the same

Attached: woodleyvswb.webm (480x852, 2.98M)

>he was winning until he lost

Abbos are actually genetically the furthest from sub-Saharan Africans of any ethnic group.

If he just got a boring ragdoll decision hed be DOA. This adds alot of interest to his character. stands out in the end

Blatant foul. I'm gonna ask God to make that fatass live in abject poverty with only jail to look forward to because of this.

Somebody call Cheick Kongo

i think this is a more accurate representation of woodley vs wonderboy

Attached: 1544483557311.webm (640x640, 558K)

That's shocking.

kek
>white "people"

Should I get an electric skateboard? I'm 29

top kek!

Alright mine is Woodley v Till

Dig up Kimbo

Jones is scared of literally everyone at heavyweight. Especially Cain.

Even I would fuck Cains boipussy

cain is literally the person he should be the least scared of

put the money on Black Beast instead

because its a meme division

For sure my man. Hunnert percent Jon "kick your knees in" Jones is shook after that munster peformance over Ngannou.

Even I'm not scared of Cain anymore.

Could Schaub beat Cain at this point?

Schaub beating Cain would give me turbo AIDS

Woodley is a manlet. Last night, he finally learned.

30 punches and the white kid is still standing. Supreme black genetics ladies and gentlemen

Attached: Dana.webm (1280x720, 1.33M)

i didn't watch post fight press
was askren talking shit?
how did dana react?

why not just watch it?

youtube.com/watch?v=Nu1EbUgFwl8

That former king could have sent his oppressor's head through the wall if he wanted. He wasn't wearing gloves, though, so it would have shattered his hand.

Santos is a maniac, he can beat Jon, the move up to 205 is good for him, hes bigger than Smif

No amount of webms of middle schoolers beating up other middle schoolers will make nigger countries any less impoverished and nigger facial features any more attractive to women who aren't trying to upset their fathers.
Sorry, """"brits"""".

Tuivasa is part Aboriginal

Attached: 6877988593_f93f1edf9c_b.jpg (754x1024, 197K)

Dana said that guy is fucking crazy. He's like Woodley. Any time a fighter asks for some of his time to talk, he never turns them down as Askren alleged. He also said Robbie vs. Askren II is happening despite Ben's objections.

Some Ausbro said the other day that they just stand in front of each other and swing until one falls down. The ultimate stand and bang fighters.

Coincidentally Jones came back a month after Cannonier made his middleweight debut

what a weak as piss simian

cringe

Smith shouldn't have even gotten a title fight off beating two guys shouldn't even be fighting anymore in Evans and Shogun, also beating no takedown defense Volkan isn't impressive.

lol you're triggered whiteboy!

WRONG

Attached: MMA.jpg (300x295, 20K)

Let the bong make the thread.

Attached: Screenshot_20180930184854.png (1080x1920, 1.06M)

liveleak.com/view?t=9BMaA_1551398567

Attached: himm.png (602x624, 422K)

Sakuraba challenges your BJJ

Attached: SAKU.jpg (275x183, 9K)

Ali is such a nigger

Just remember to link the previous one and come up with a quirky edition.

Attached: 1537928666660.jpg (387x397, 42K)

>UFC President Dana White today said the winner of UFC 236’s interim title headliner between Max Holloway (20-4 MMA, 16-4 UFC) and Dustin Poirier (24-5 MMA, 16-4 UFC) will get the next shot at the undisputed belt, leaving Ferguson’s (24-3 MMA, 14-1 UFC) future uncertain.

>“I say all the time: When there’s an opportunity, take it,” White told MMAjunkie at a press conference in support of the pay-per-view event, which takes place April 13 at State Farm Arena in Atlanta. “I don’t know where this leaves Tony.

>“Tony didn’t want the fight. It’s the fight I wanted (with Poirier). We even tried to make the fight (with Holloway), and he didn’t want it. You can’t make anybody fight.”

Is this the end of the el cucuy era?

Attached: austim levels increasing.png (999x510, 748K)

Cant he just fight the winner? I dont get it

Fucking subhumans. White liberals should be forced to watch this.

what is the mma equivalent of live's album throwing copper?

what happens

Soccer is for girls

This would make the most sense, but TF would probably decline anything that doesn't involve Khabib, period.

Views: 117838 Replies: 234 Score: 465

why can't I see the replies?

And if Kelvin wins it will be 4/8

Divegrass is for fags and women

He gives a thumbs up. Wasn't out for a second. This fight should be ruled NC and they should run it back so Askren can lay down on him for a while.

he brazil-tapped, he loses.

A nigger is heemed and beaten after he's already unconscious. When the winner finally gets up, 10-15 other niggers appear and stick their hands in his pockets to steal any belongings they can.

If the ufc betrays my absolute boy like that I can’t keep watching this shitshow, I can’t.

-u-- N------

Probably Mayhem Miller?

Relax. If anything we'll get a McNuggets v. El Cucuy fight sometime this year.

that doesnt make any sense to me

Would do nothing. White liberals don't like blacks, they hate whites. That video shows animals that white liberals want to set loose upon White people. White liberals are not naive, they are malicious.

>

>
>

some of the worst reffing ever

"it's a fight usman"

are you not seeing him beat the shit out of the ww champ right now you fat cunt

Proper thread

Why the fuck do people always take it way too far?