PIT: NYJ 'showing little interest' in Le'Veon Bell
CLG: Report: Kyler Murray to Arizona 'a done deal'
FA: Report: Jaguars expected to land Nick Foles
CLG: DE Montez Sweat clocks blistering 4.41 forty
ATL: Falcons far apart in talks with Grady Jarrett
NE: Trey Flowers recovering from shoulder surgery
DAL: Cowboys 'not close' in talks with Lawrence
PIT: Antonio: 'I don't even have to play football'

Attached: youknowyouwantit.gif (400x266, 912K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jYbwq_6Y92w
twitter.com/nyjets/status/1102554286976786432?s=21
cbssports.com/nfl/news/report-giants-would-have-serious-interest-in-a-josh-rosen-trade/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Montez Sweat should legitimately be the #1 overall pick but the Cardinals are retarded.

"Nine mistakes were made ahead of me."

2nd for Metcalf has the lateral agility of a quadriplegic.

>118,609,697 Dollarydoos

How many tds will new Raiders QB Ryan Fitzpatrick throw to his first round WR DK Metcalf?

>CLG: Report: Kyler Murray to Arizona 'a done deal'
He's gonna die behind that line.

Hands of stone
Limited lateral ability

He is going to get Mayock fired.

he can move unlike Nosen

Iggles

Attached: 1550837481437.png (600x236, 182K)

This QB draft class is looking like the 2011 draft class, godspeed to those teams who burn these first round picks this year on these guys

At least it's better than 2013.

It's posts like this that make me wonder why I even come to Yea Forums anymore. Jesus Fucking Christ.

2018 will be remembered as an aberration.

The only one that will succeed is Lock.

Why are you talking shit about your future quarter back?

I'm sure you thought the 2017 draft had bad QBs too. Murray will be a solid choice no where he goes and he would been a top 3 qb in last years draft.

>I'm a huge gag the post
Yikes

Attached: 1547066851634.jpg (250x250, 7K)

Sounds like an Al Davis receiver to me.

He's literally crazy from having to defend this for 4 years.

Attached: talent.webm (1280x720, 2.64M)

Perhaps an unpopular opinion; Allen and Lamar will have better careers than Rosen and Darnold.

For me, it's Allen and Darnold

Based and Allenpilled

>Lock
>Succeed

user I have some bad news.

way to go out on a limb

Is he... good?

Attached: usa_today_11720673.1544325082.jpg (1200x800, 96K)

Dolphins are signing Garrett Gilbert from the Orlando Apollos.

Next Aaron Rodgers.

At least, he's white.

Too bad his brother's a total fag

/Bills Owl 2020/
based and pollospilled
For me, it's Mayfield, Allen, and Darnold. Lamar will decline as hard as RG3 (if not harder) and Rosen will be remembered as one of the biggest draft busts of all time. Throws more interceptions than TDs, only good as a tank commander to get Murray. A literal waste of a 1st rounder.

>next Aaron Rodgers
but Will isn't gay

His mechanic is a mess. Fourth round at best.

>foles to the fags
lel now he can choke in the afc

huh?

Attached: butterfingers.webm (600x375, 1.27M)

So is Blaine Gabbert.

Clayton Thorson will be the best QB out of this draft.
His mechanics need work and he is spooked by the rush but his numbers are a product of his shitty supporting cast.
The success he does have is all due to his experience carrying his receivers.
He won't start in year one and maybe not year two but by year three he will be the starter or at least competing for the job.

No, but he's better than Lock at least. Solid backup.

Trevor Siemian sucks and so does your dad.

His arm isn't good enough for the NFL and his ability to handle pressure isn't very good.

So are every SB winners except Wilson (honorary white QB) and Doug Williams.

Non sequitur and rude.

Yes his mechanics need work and the getting spooked is caused by having a bad Oline protecting him.
Make no mistake he is a project but the flaws aren't insurmountable.

>sequitur
Yea Forums -------> fuckface

Josh Allen isn’t accurate

Devin White or Devin Bush?

What were his parents thinking when they named him Clayton ?

Devin Wade

Maybe they were fans of the Lone Ranger.

I don't think a LB needs to be accurate

user doesn't understand Latin
How embarrassing for you

You can't fix scared. He's scared. Name one QB that was scared in college but fixed it in the NFL.

Yall fuckers keep trying to take Wilson. Fuck off. He's black.

heh

What would be a fair trade for Josh Rosen? 2nd rounder? 3rd?

Is there an Orlando Brow Jr in this draft class? Someone who has first round talent but slips to the mid rounds because of the combine and becomes one of the best tackles in the league his rookie year?

Attached: tulletus_naku.jpg (865x526, 48K)

He can still get a first

Most people had a higher grade on him than Haskins

Depends on who's trading him. You could MAYBE get a late 1st, but best case scenario is a mid 2nd next year.

7th, maybe a 6th

At OT? No. But Devin Singletary is going to make some team very happy.

I wouldn't say scared. He has a bad line in front of him and he knows it.
All his flaws are correctable.
If they aren't what will it cost? A 6th or 7th isn't much.
The payoff could be huge.

Low 3rd high 4th.
In that area.

People know they have them over a barrel.
Tardinals are in a bad position on this one if that is the way they are going.

>yfw da burrs take Singletary with their first pick (in the 3rd)
I honestly want him just for the name.

Fucking lol everyone getting way too high on Montez Sweat because of his numbers. Dude is a solid pass rusher and a 1st round prospect but he's not a dominant force on the edge worthy of a 1st overall pick

I love how analysts always say "we should stop grading these guys after the season because their film is what matters" then the same guys freak out over great/poor combine numbers. If a team unironically drafts Montez Sweat over Jachai Polite because of the combine they are fucking retarded

There some good QBs I wouldn't say it's as bad as 2013 people are just focusing on the wrong ones

Trace McSorley and Will Grier will be good QBs in the NFL and Kyler has a decent chance too if he stays healthy and committed to football

All they need is a bidding war between two or more teams

Redskins are desperate so you only need one other team

Real good

I like McSorley more but I think Grier will be the best QB in the draft early in his career. Giants are the team I think will snag him in the 1st

I doubt the Redskins cripple their franchise even further by trading up in the draft. They're like bottom 5 in cap space this season too.

Rosen’s rookie contract is pretty much why it makes sense for them to go after him

That's a good point, I forgot about that. I guess the real question then is do they wait a year to tank or start the Josh Rosen era now

>

Washington doesn't have the cap space for Antonio Brown so where is he more likely to go? Oakland or Tennessee?

Pittsburgh

why would you even make this post?

The Colts dude, Luck is about to have a career year.

Fuck the Colts.

If you are going to get a bad QB it is better when they are cheap.
The contract will be cheap that is.
I am guessing Rosen is cheap as well but that isn't a factor.

Pittsburgh is unlikely to trade him to any AFC championship contender.
>inb4 the Colts aren't
they're nearly at that point

Shit, he's a guy I had my eye on in the later rounds. Do the numbers matter?

Attached: D0xDzdWX4AAzZHJ.png (487x605, 43K)

It's still a decent number since he went top 10 iirc, it's not like getting Russell Wilson or Prescott on their rookie deals.

The colts aren't

Because that’s where he’s playing

I looked it up, he's got a little under $7 million over 3 years left. That contract is absolutely manageable to every team except the Jaguars

I will now recite the Two Tenets of Josh Allen Homerism:
1. He doesn't need to be because a) he can just scramble lol and b) when he does complete a pass it's like 60 yards
2. He had dogshit at WR, TE, OT, C, OG, RB, and OC this past season

Yes, but without his shuttle and 3 cone it's hard to tell how much.

What position should the Rams draft so they can win the Superb owl? QB and RB is out of the question.

Some non trash LBs, too bad they all went last year.

TE/OL/WR/DE/LB/CB/FS/SS

Bpa

Head coach

It doesn't matter, they will not win the Superbowl. Honestly I won't be surprised if the don't even win their division.

Fuck toy for McGay to take out his anger on

The New England Patriots

You guys really hate the Rams that much? I know it’s the NFC Championship fiasco. They should have not won that game. I just want to be excited for this team before the NFL collapse and XFL takes over with the St. Louis Rams.

The Rams peaked dude, they're not sniffing the Owl for at least another season.

Also fuck Los Angeles in general.

Their window is tiny. No way they can keep all these expensive players.

They went all in for this year.
They took their shot and lost.
Best thing to do is start the rebuild while you have valuable pieces to move.

Oh don’t be bitter about LA. I hate people here too because they prefer illegals over citizens in CA. I’ll ditch this team when XFL begins.

Why wait for the XFL when the superior league is already playing now?

I’m not gonna watch tonight’s game. I’ll watch next week’s game.

For me, it's THE Philadelphia Football Eagles, Philadelphia Baseball Phillies, Philadelphia Basketball 76ers, Philadelphia Hockey Flyers, Philadelphia Soccer Union and Philadelphia Lacrosse Wings.

Attached: philly1.jpg (540x432, 51K)

Remember this decision when the AAF goes bankrupt because people didn't watch the games. Thanks a lot buddy.

BURRRSSSS

Attached: 1454895100871.jpg (733x501, 108K)

>Kyler Murray to Arizona 'a done deal'
Why? They don't need a QB. They literally need everything but a QB

Memebury would rather have a mobile manlet than a jew statue

Arizona is boring and the Kangz sucks nigger dick. For me, it’s the Orlando Apollos blessed by Zeus.

Because their new meme head coach has coached Murray before and is probably implementing the same meme offense that will work for one season only and then get exposed hard as fuck next year because college offenses stay in college for a reason.

They are eventually going to run an 11 QB offense.
Very avant garde cutting edge stuff.

Reminder that punter is the GOAT position

Attached: 4C8D6B35-6B5D-44C0-853E-F44D36C58733.jpg (1600x654, 212K)

>your team
>favorite prospect so far
>what you think they will actually draft in the first

Attached: tenshi froot.jpg (1500x2121, 562K)

They need a QB more than anything desu. But now they also need EDGE, LB, IDL, S, and CB. Gonna need an OT to replace Whitworth too, soon.

Does the Cards even have receivers should they draft Murray? Where will Rosen play?

Attached: un811u5ufes11.png (2518x1326, 191K)

They have Larry Fitzgerald who is still serviceable and David Johnson. The Cards didn't have a QB problem, they absolutely had a no-talent-anywhere-else problem.

>Receivers

Fuck no they don't. The Cards are actually looking for a sweetheart deal where they can trade back and take either A). A good D lineman or B). One of the really good receivers in this draft class. If they can do this while also picking up another second rounder they've officially had a good draft. Kyler is their nuclear option, where they go and get a guy they think is a real franchise talent because they didn't get any real offers for their pick.

>one of the really good receivers in this draft class
oh no no no ahhhhppfahahsodfeuweeheufweucnn c)

Xehawks
Clelin Ferrell
>implying we draft in the 1st

>Really good receivers
>This class

Oh sweety no

>burrs
>Devin Singletary (shitty combine by a guy with a good history of production sounds like a steal to me)
>implying
Though if I had to guess they'll draft an OT in the 3rd, which I won't really be mad about.

I really don't think anyone is trading for the #1 overall pick, and if they really do burn it on Murray instead of Bosa, I'd legitimately stop being a Cardinals fan if I was one.

This is going to be the least season for Fitz. He's literally carrying the team on his back and without him they might as well sell the franchise

Not really, Mayfield is the only guy that doesn't look like total shit right now, although Josh Allen had a few meme moments.

Bums me out desu, he's easily a first ballot HoFer but I wish he got a ring out of it at least

What's DeMarcus Lawrence really worth

At least he got to play for one. He's such a stud, and loyal too. He'd easily be the best WR to ever play the game if his team were at least able to play football

Unpopular observation: Josh Allen is better than Mayfield and it would show if not for his pathetic receivers

I wouldn't give up more than the change in my pocket.

You're not alone, the Bills were ranked either bottom 5 or dead last in total offense last season. Allen was given sticks and stones and told to make a spaceship.

Reminder that Larry "nice guy" Fitzgerald abused his girlfriend

Well that's just retarded. Hes pretty good

Is it like Kareem Hunt abuse where she attacked him first or Ray Rice abuse?

Ray Rice

I refuse to believe Fitz could do something like that

Yeah he does it like every weekend

I definitely think those two are the unquestioned top 2. Mayfield's efficiency and Josh Allen's ability to make filet mignon out of cat shit are really really hope-inspiring. Case in point: @ Miami. 4th and 10, a few seconds left on the clock, down by like 4, he was unable to make any of his initial reads due to his O-line giving up. He runs left, then right, then he's chased back 20 yards. Then he sprints past three or four front seven players on the right sideline. He takes his back arm, throws off his back foot about 40 yards into the end zone, where it is dropped by his tight end. Criminal.

Was that TE Charles Clay?

God what a stud that dude is, future HoFer

Does anyone have the Webm of Michael Jackson's Black or White video where the faces are changing and they have the country for each person's face. USA is the mexican guy Brazil is the black guy

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-03 at 10.22.49 PM.png (595x420, 178K)

it was Clay, and which one is a HOFer? Clay?

Yeah Clay man, Charles Clay!

Attached: ba950f4e6d0244187d098f535a94f97e--facial-expressions.jpg (236x252, 9K)

Attached: 1458535084923.webm (640x480, 2.98M)

all the grils in this video are hot as fuck

youtu.be/jYbwq_6Y92w

This commercial was still better than the owl.

who Tyra Banks?

Cringe, t.b.h.

Where will Jeffery Simmons get picked?

This is the funniest fucking thing I've seen all week.

what flag is this?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-03 at 10.38.58 PM.png (630x477, 362K)

Early-mid 2nd

Dominant player but will probably be out til late in the season recovering from the ACL and the video of him fucking up that girl is something no team wants going around Twitter on the first night of the draft

Eagles have two 2nd round picks and have taken guys before who fell due to injuries and stashed them

>the brit is a bindi
>the leaf is a chink
>the american is a beaner
prescient banter

You heard it here first:
Trace McSorley will go to the Patriots and be Brady's successor.

If he's available at 53/57, I could definitely see the eagles taking him.

Would.

Brady = Jeter
A-rod = A-rod

how big is big dick nick's dick?

Attached: BEWD19.jpg (1000x600, 135K)

hes a BIG guy

Reminder

Attached: playoff_wins_since_1998.png (1168x1518, 301K)

Attached: BEWD9.jpg (400x400, 15K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-03 at 11.15.56 PM.png (1272x1306, 273K)

Mexican hands made this.

sec speed

>h-he's fast!
why are sec niggas so fast

Im fucking laughing my ass off at this

Josh Allen's post-injury stats extrapolated to a full season:
3312 yards
1269 rushing yards
21 TDs
18 INTs
13 rushing TDs
10 fumbles

for Lamar Jackson:
2546 yards
1270 rushing yards
11 TDs
6 INTs
9 rushing TDs
22 fumbles

>22 fumbles
calling him a glorified running back is an insult to running backs
he's a glorified sprint runner

Attached: CpCEXZ3UMAAojgF.jpg (400x400, 12K)

>22 fumbles
ahahaha jesus
Also I think it's unlikely he's going to have a passing TD/interception ratio that good, but stats are stats

>tfw ravens fan
>tfw 22 fumbles

Watch them bring in AP.

You’re a fucking retard for still thinking Grier is even remotely a first round talent. Did you not see the fucking qb drills? He was shit, along with every other qb that wasn’t named Haskins. Why must you have retarded hot takes every god damn offseason

at least you can #TankForTua or #LoseForLawrence if your defense bails Lameme out next year

Who is ready for the Nathan Peterman redemption arc? Gruden will trade Carr and draft DK Metcalf and have Peterman throw only bombs to him.

hes RGIV: track athlete with an arm

This, would be a 10/10 without the white guy with Mexican flag

CRINGE

Attached: 1547963340918.jpg (500x334, 13K)

You missed the white Chad Pollack and White Chad Mexican.

So when the 49ers swap the number 2 pick for the Giants 6th pick and ODB, what player should they draft at 6th and why is his name Clelin Ferrell?

WR Hunter Renfrow

>"He's a great route runner. He catches everything. He's quicker than fast. He's a coach's son. I think I checked off all the cliche boxes for a white slot receiver, but they are all true. Watch him work against Minkah Fitzpatrick and tell me if you think he can play." -- East coast area scout for AFC team

I wonder what team said that.

Attached: tom-brady-julian-edelman-danny-amendola.jpg (640x360, 41K)

9ers are obsessed with getting Bosa, they're not moving unless Bosa goes #1

Attached: 1455061896751.webm (960x540, 2.3M)

Nah. Odell and a lesser than Bosa but still good edge rusher? That's a blockbuster draft.

>Edelman
>Renfrow
>Isabella
>Amendola back on the cheap

Attached: 3E87C955-A77E-453F-B1C0-1C0471799996.png (416x357, 89K)

Josh Allen is still an elite rusher
Any team would be happy to get him

What are the odds that he plays again?

Attached: usa_today_10471589.0.jpg (1200x800, 106K)

I imagine that he'll get stuck in a cycle of going between playing and therapy/rehab when he inevitably relapses, until he's too old to keep playing.

I’m going with Josh Allen as my second/flyer pick at QB this year. His running ability is good but he doesn’t necessarily rely on it, he can throw it to. I think he’ll sneak up on a lot of teams this year.

Things will be interesting when Josh Allen sacks Josh Allen.

packies in the building lets go *clap clap*

it’ll be really interesting when the white Allen is doing the sacking

Good for Matt Millen getting his heart transplant.

Attached: mm.jpg (281x122, 17K)

PACKIES PACKIES PACKIES!

>Play every snap with a three slot bunch formation

maybe Walterfootball will bring back his Millen Kielbasa grade for awful draft picks and signings

>Metcalf falls to 32nd
>Pats draft him
>work around his senior citizen-tier agility and catching ability to make him light up the league anyway because Belichick magic

How likely is this?

Iggles

Attached: pick your saber.jpg (800x1130, 867K)

>Gnats

yeah nah

>I'd legitimately stop being a Cardinals fan if I was one.

To be fair anyone that is still a Cards fan is a blind retard

>that "UK" Indian

GIBS

>Trace McSorley

literally who

some DB

bill has drafted just one WR in the first round in his entire career because he knows he cant evaluate them for shit

Why are they so mystifying to him? It's actually amazing the amount of 3rd downs he's gotten off mighty manlets compared to everyone else for years, but it always seems like a consistent clusterfuck outside of that.

2018 looks like two quality QB's in Mayfield and Allen
2017 has three quality QB's

That's five in two years which is honestly probably giving teams false hope. Odd run of luck.

Berds
Bosa
Murray

I just want to kms

Am I the only one who feels uncomfortable when I watch the Combine ?

Attached: livestock fair.jpg (770x353, 76K)

Pats system is very difficult mentally.

Because of your homo lust, you mean?

Quit moving the goal post.

me and tom brady's sixth knee ring, formerly robert kraft's illegal sex slaves (formerly formerly inbred hicks voting against their economic interests)

Jets new unis 4.4.2019 #takeflight
twitter.com/nyjets/status/1102554286976786432?s=21

Attached: Screenshot_20190114-162254~2.png (1080x1588, 1007K)

Thank god. The jets have such nice colours but the uni design is one of the worst in the league.

Imagine being a cowcuck

Attached: 1551196509728.jpg (1366x768, 201K)

I doubt they'll ever not look like a pack of gum if they keep the colors.

Alright boys, rate my latest mock draft for the Pats with thinking like Bill in mind
>1:32 - EDGE Charles Omenihu, Texas
>2:24 - TE Kaden Smith, Stanford
>2:32 - WR A.J. Brown, Mississippi
>3:9 - DL Jerry Tillery, Notre Dame
>3:33 - CB Lavert Hill, Michigan
>3:37 - QB Will Grier, West Virginia
>4:32 - TE Zach Gentry, Michigan
>6:32 - FS Sheldrick Redwine, Miami (FL)
>7:25 - WR Penny Hart, Georgia St.
>7:29 - OT Tytus Howard, Alabama St.
>7:32 - G Darryl Williams, Mississippi St.
7:38 - WR Jakobi Meyers, NC St.

Six (6)

I'm not gonna lie, its a pretty terrible feeling

Fant wasn't available at 32nd?

This should have happened ages ago, thank god. Now the Eagles just need to do the same and the last of the shitty late 90s/00s will finally be gone.

These will still be around for some reason

Attached: D5BDC8D1-91A9-41B5-B783-1EE812F9CD3B.jpg (355x512, 41K)

How to spot a retard.
>Montez Sweat is now EDGE1 because of muh 40
>Cardinals should trade Rosen
>Haskins is a better prospect than Rosen was
>Will Grier / Trace McSorely are the new Baker Mayfield. (Both have shit wet noodle arms, Mayfield has a legitimate cannon)
>Kyler isn't the best QB in the draft
>Rashan Gary is top 10 prospect
>Willing to spend a 1st on any of these RBs
>Greedy Williams is CB1
>Metcalf has a bad 3 cone (most big receivers don't do it at all)
>Clelin Ferrell is a top 10 pick
>Dexter Lawrence is a 1st round pick
>Jerry Tillery isn't worthy of a 1st round

*late 90s/00s uniforms

the orange variant of it looks way better, but they should really adopt an updated version of their 80s look.

Kyler isn't the best QB in the draft. I promise you Lock and even Jarrett Stidham will have better careers than Murray.

>Cardinals should trade Rosen

actually this idea is very high IQ and big brained

based

He doesn't pick WRs because if they bust he wasted a pick and if they hit they cost a great deal.
Owners like selling tickets so if you hit on a WR they WILL be resigned and your team is fucked.

>>Metcalf has a bad 3 cone (most big receivers don't do it at all)
I love how stupid you are.

Julio Jones
40 YARD DASH: 4.39 SEC
BENCH PRESS: 17 REPS
VERTICAL JUMP: 38.5 INCH
BROAD JUMP: 135.0 INCH
3 CONE DRILL: 6.66 SEC
20 YARD SHUTTLE: 4.25 SEC
60 YARD SHUTTLE: 11.07 SEC

Odell Beckham Jr.
40 YARD DASH: 4.43 SEC
BENCH PRESS: 7 REPS
VERTICAL JUMP: 38.5 INCH
BROAD JUMP: 122.0 INCH
3 CONE DRILL: 6.69 SEC
20 YARD SHUTTLE: 3.94 SEC
60 YARD SHUTTLE: 10.93 SEC

Mike Evans
40 YARD DASH: 4.53 SEC
BENCH PRESS: 12 REPS
VERTICAL JUMP: 37.0 INCH
3 CONE DRILL: 7.08 SEC
20 YARD SHUTTLE: 4.26 SEC
60 YARD SHUTTLE: 11.58 SEC

And just for shits and giggles:
Trent Taylor
40 YARD DASH: 4.63 SEC
BENCH PRESS: 13 REPS
VERTICAL JUMP: 33.0 INCH
BROAD JUMP: 117.0 INCH
3 CONE DRILL: 6.74 SEC
20 YARD SHUTTLE: 4.01 SEC
60 YARD SHUTTLE: 11.14 SEC

DK Metcalf can't run anything more complex then a go route with out relying on physical strength.

is that you speculating or has he actually said thay because it’s genius either way

He always talks about the values of contracts in regards to round and position.
He went on and on about it when Jake Long became the highest paid offensive lineman simply because he was a highdraft pick.

tldr
Yes he has said second contracts on WRs are rarely worth it.

It's the same reason he uses 3 and 4 RBs that all do the same thing.
If the owner gets a Saquon Barkley and falls in love with him that will get expensive as well.

He always looks for inexpensive mismatches. I would guess tall possession receivers are next.

This is going in the cringe folder

I cannot wait to see you man babies cry when Mahomes wins the MVP 2 seasons in a row and gives the chiefs their first super bowl in 50 years.

Attached: Screenshot_20190114-140956_Instagram~2.jpg (999x801, 84K)

Trent Taylor is a Manlet bro. Why put him on the list like you're proving some point. ODell is 4 inches shorter than Metcalf. Julio is the only one of the list comparable and Julio is an ELITE HOF type receiver. So if you're already making that comparison...

Metcalf won't be Julio but he'll be good.

But Allen is bad. And 2017 only had 2 good QBs. 3 in 2 years is about normal.

he certainly wont be the best WR of all time, and I don't think he will perform well at the start of his season.

But give him 3 years to learns the ins and outs of the NFL? Maybe even a team change and we will see him do great things

You won't see Metcalf do shit. He's a pure 9 guy with meh hands who can't beat press coverage. He's absurdly limited.

Jesus fucking christ. This is some high quality gold medal level mental gymnastics.

No one is making the comparison to Julio except Metcalfs agent. The point is to show that Metcalf is gangly as fuck and has agility issues with footwork. He was playing like a man among boys at a low tier school. And he can't expect to out muscle guys like Slay and Talib who will just trip him up with jams because he can't run any other direction but forward.

So you're saying he's not a first round prospect?

*blocks your path*

Attached: Master of clocks.jpg (2229x1597, 708K)

Yes he is a WR3 with a great deal of upside.
Some team is going to draft him as WR1 and put him in that role where he will bust.

He wasn't even playing that great in college, he was the #3 option on his team. Brown, Lodge, and even Sanders(when he was healthy) were targeted more and did more with their targets.

Where would Kyler Murray have been drafted last year? Somewhere around the Lamar Jackson line, right?

Probably around 10 or so. For sure Mayfield and Allen would get drafted ahead because they're bigger, but I don't see Rosen going ahead of Murray, and I don't see Lamar going ahead of Rosen.

Mayfield
Darnold
Haskins
Murray
Allen
Lamar

No NFL team is taking a 5'10" QB over a guy like Allen.

Josh Allen will have the best career out of his qb class.

maybe in 2008 but short QBs have been bucking the trend. Also he weighed much more than expected at the combine (207)

Most thought Rosen would go ahead of Allen tho.
I'd say

Mayfield
Darnold
Allen/Rosen
Murray
Haskins
Lamar

looks like a pretty weak DB class desu

Who besides Wilson and Brees? And keep in mind dude is 5'10", which is pretty damn short.

Jawaan Taylor for Bill pls

A lot thought Rosen would go #1 overall too, but he had 3 guys drafted ahead of him because a lot of NFL GM's didn't think he was that good.

Doug Flutie, Baker Mayfield, Fran Tarkenton are all considered "Short". Hell, Flutie is the same height but not as big as Murray.

baker. Also he's taller than Doug Flutie who was 5'9"

>>Greedy Williams is CB1
He's literally the only corner worth a 1st...

Baker Mayfield is 6'1". The fact that he's considered "short" just proves how fucking short Kyler Murray is.

I love Doug Flutie, but c'mon.

I never saw Tarkenton play, but he's also listed at 6'0".

If you need a FS you are ok.
If you need a CB you are screwed.
If you need a SS they tested with the ILBs this year.

He is probably going to be a top tier FS.
He struggles with his back to the ball.If they move him everything will happen in front of him.
Devon McCourty had the same issues and the switch worked out well in that case.
Devon was a better tackler though.

Here's the list of guys with similar size. Metcalf's 3-cone puts him below everyone except for Seals-Jones

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-04 at 11.31.47 AM.png (1934x1518, 672K)

Safeties look decent. Also, there are a ton of LB-S tweeners, if you're into that.

Does fatty need to sit down?

The combine is useless

Attached: Screenshot_20190304-120529~2.png (1080x749, 127K)

the draft that saved the Philadelphia Eagles

Attached: 20190304_120128.png (627x832, 72K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190304-120557~2.png (1080x807, 132K)

>doesn't want to weed out the blinklets

based

>yfw da bears win da superb owl

Attached: 1340175647647.jpg (280x268, 31K)

*blocks your path*

Attached: 607B024C-EC84-4E19-B482-A35CD855ADD0.jpg (1920x1080, 129K)

Fuck off the NFL is run by mororns no wonder the patriots have won 6 owls. Easy to win when your competition is retarded

*sweats in bear*

Attached: 1510523913412.jpg (611x399, 60K)

Cody The Parkey Ranger is great at stopping bears

Attached: PAR471800.png (512x512, 81K)

Is a triple doink even possible?

Attached: typicalbearsreaction.webm (650x454, 409K)

I will now post some madden screenshots before I have to leave for work.

Attached: Madden NFL 08_4.png (1280x720, 1.15M)

Attached: Madden NFL 08_3.png (1280x720, 1.17M)

Now that it’s been confirmed that Arizona is taking Murray 1st overall, where does Rosen go? Dolphins?

Attached: Madden NFL 12_9.png (1280x720, 1.06M)

Attached: Madden NFL 12_10.png (1280x720, 1.09M)

Attached: Madden NFL 12_8.png (1280x720, 1.31M)

Attached: Madden NFL 12_5.png (1280x720, 1.25M)

this is the future of the combine, and that's a good thing

>going from one of the most jewish cities in america to an even more jewish city
not bad nosen...

tried to recreate the McFadden face, couldn't get him to smile the way I wanted

Attached: Madden NFL 12_6 edit .png (1280x720, 1.39M)

and this is Jason Campbell shaking hands with President Obama, totally forgot m12 had this in it

Attached: Madden NFL 12.png (1280x720, 1.08M)

2 DBs from Rutgers.
BB could use Krafts masseuse right about now.

Did anyone get Rutgers pro day'd yet??

Everybody sleeping on my boy Takitaki

Attached: image0.jpg (936x960, 104K)

With good reason.
ST guys ,while important, aren't all that exciting.

this is my highly scientific rendering of how a triple doink would be possible

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1056x800, 132K)

Nah he'll be better than that, people were saying the same things about Fred Warner last year too. Also,
>Clowney tagged
Damn

Attached: 09058208.png (399x388, 111K)

Attached: 1423543128157.jpg (966x691, 256K)

Miles Boykin will have a better career than DK Metcalf.

DK Metcalf is Calvin Johnson reincarnated

Seattle has alway a done stupid shit like this.

either him or Darrius Heyward-Bey

which one of you guys did this

Attached: aaf.png (287x508, 23K)

it's not even good

ISHYGDDT

You did. And it's terribly unfunny.

Iggles

Attached: 1545950288491.jpg (960x960, 217K)

MODS = FAGGOTS

Thanks for shit posting, faggot

I know they won't even sticky the Luke Perry thread on Yea Forums

gonna be a wild couple of months senpaitachi

Attached: rosenmurray.jpg (866x538, 64K)

Wow really going out on a limb there Scott

I'm convinced they're trying to drive up the trade value of their pick, there's just no way you give up on the dude you spent three picks on after one year on a bad team.

well a day or two ago Cards drafting Murray was basically a foregone conclusion, so this ads to the intrigue

The Cardinals team store has cut Rosen jersey prices by 60%

Attached: 1550448977216.jpg (874x960, 113K)

also Rich Eisen had been boasting on his show for a solid two months that he's been training like crazy, completely revamped his running technique and said that betting on him running the 40 under 6 seconds was literal free money
and he managed just 6.00 flat
on his 3rd try
a reminder that when you get cocky, you get sloppy

You're not dead yet?

>yfw da bears win da superb owl

Attached: bear0000.jpg (287x179, 55K)

Can't wait for my Raidies to trade Carr. Hopefully we can sign Fitzpatrick or Foles....I really don't wanna draft a qb in the first...

If the Raiders trade Carr it will set their franchise back a decade

You're gonna trade 4 1st's and a 2nd to the cards to take murray and you're gonna like it

It will never happen

Thanks for sucking small white dicks you tool

2011 won't produce any HoF QBs but it still could have been worse. Cam Newton, Andy Dalton, and Tyrod Tylor are all okay enough.

why? hes a shell of his former self and not worth his contract.

Attached: stabler-madden.jpg (2883x1802, 1.66M)

I do not think he is, regardless of what some dumb tripfag thinks he will be taken in the first round

AUTUMN WINDS AWOO~

Attached: 18Kp6s6.png (600x400, 941K)

Based German bearsposter

Attached: on-all-levels-except-physical-i-amda-burrs-punts-3991645.png (500x585, 144K)

LETS GET THIS SHIT STARTED
>cardinals

Attached: ADE801B7-84C6-41E5-B96B-4D9F6D771CCF.jpg (251x173, 10K)

Iggles

Attached: questions your sexuality.jpg (1080x1350, 111K)

> filename

is that a guy then

Could be I found the image on Yea Forums after all.

What happened?

>Greedy Williams ran a 4.38
hot damn

Attached: 191F6029-8CFB-4712-A504-2C6B6A5EC991.gif (418x332, 82K)

>Shell of his former self
But user he was never good.

Smart man

Can't believe so many guys like Matt Miller are falling for this Cardinals taking Kyler Murray shit. No fucking way are the Cards doing anything but trying to bait a team that really wants him to offer them a trade for the No.1 pick. It's so obvious yet so many "analysts" are fully hyping this up. You'd think its their first fucking draft or something

Agree with almost all of these however

>McSorley/Grier are the new Baker Mayfield
I've literally never implied this. I said those two are the best QBs from this class but they are nowhere near as polished as Baker coming out. Also that arm like a wet noodle stuff is bullshit both guys can sling it and McSorley registered the highest MPH on a throw of any QB who played in the senior bowl
>Greedy Williams is CB1
He is. You can argue DeAndre Baker is better in coverage right now and Byron Murphy made more plays in 2018 but scouting is also about projecting how they will do in the NFL. I think Greedy has a much higher ceiling because he's a better athlete which is why he's my and a lot of peoples CB1
>Clelin Ferrell is a top 10 pick
This one is obviously debatable since we don't know how the board will fall of teams decide to go offence heavy at the top but he's absolutely worth it. I think Lions at 8 would be the ideal landing spot for him

>he doesn't like the iggle
Lol what a loser

Attached: IMG_1207.png (1066x952, 391K)

Isn't the book on Greedy that he struggles with his back to the ball.
He definitely has a future in the NFL but as a FS.

Not at all. I thought he showed great anticipation in coverage and did well to wait for receivers to flash their hands before getting his arms up. I think his tackling effort can be questioned (but I personally think he was making business decisions on some because he didn't want to get injured) and be gives too much cushion in off coverage but the dude can definitely ball

I still think he goes No.10 overall to the Broncos as the first CB off the board

These guys are awful at these drills.

oh no no no

Attached: B2F3763B-F5B6-4D61-A751-35824D7AF23A.jpg (750x647, 169K)

what's wrong with that?
they're going to try and lock him up long term, and for the time being he's worth the tag money

i hope he sits out

cbssports.com/nfl/news/report-giants-would-have-serious-interest-in-a-josh-rosen-trade/

Three way trade with giants, Cardinals, 49ers?

How would the 49ers be involved?

Odell.

>This meme again
He's not getting traded.

Pack
Sweat
If sweat or Burns is gone at 12 they'll probably go OT

>be Josh Rosen
>born into rich Jew doctor family
>they use their rich Jew doctor magic to make you a good HS quarterback
>get ungodly amounts of offers for college as the #1 overall prospect, eventually go to UCLA for partying and the sun
>play well freshman year
>play well sophomore year
>play meh junior year
>reports start coming out that you don't care about football
>get caught eating chicken wings in your personal hot tub in your dorm
>who cares, girls still show up to games with "fuck me josh rosen" signs
>coach is a backstabbing dumbass, tells press that you are uncoachable
>still best overall QB prospect for the draft, likely to go #1 because browns need a qb
>your interview with them goes so poorly they take you off their draft board entirely
>well, someone will trade up to pick 2 for me right?
>draft day arrives
>a psycho midget, a literal retard, and a sentient pair of shorts get picked before you
>immediately say picks 1-9 were mistakes
>get drafted by a franchise that has literally never had a good QB, without any receivers or an offensive line, with a rookie HC and a poor GM
>get beat out by Sam "Thief God" Bradford
>eventually forced into starting role
>blow fat dick
>presumably disgust the Cardinals org so much they want to get rid of you
>org hires memevay clone as HC
>he wants the psycho midget's sidekick as QB
>you're about to be traded for a 3rd round pick not even a year after you were drafted
>you're being sent to a moneymaking scheme run by an even bigger jew
wat do?

49ers first and next year's second for Odell and the Giants first?

>rumor drops that cards are taking kyler no1
>6 weeks before the draft

They're clearly going to let teams salivate over Murray for a while then a week or 2 before the draft itll be reported that they like Rosen and some desperate chumps will trade them the farm to move up and pick a qb they probably could have gotten at 4 or 5. My money's on the lolphins

i hope he gets suspended too lol. btw is this your new trip?

Lol way too rich

Giants will trade up in front of the Raiders so the Jets at pick 3 will be their target. I think it'll cost them the 1st, 3rd and Olivier Vernon. Giving up OBJ isn't worth it

Nick Bosa New York Giant. Give him number 56.

Allen isn't bad though?

I don't think anyone in the league tries to trade up for 1 this year. Cards will stand pat and take Jawaan Taylor or DK Metcalf

Quinnen Williams and Nick Boss are higher on my board but the Cards have such a shit roster because of Steve Keims work as GM that they have to get help for the offence and go with one of those guys

It will be the second year they tagged him. He wants to break their bank and they have too many guys to pay next year. They either go all in or start the rebuild again under Garrett.

First for the combine means nothing.

Na they going QB. Eli was worse than his numbers last year suggest. Giants will keep him so whoever they draft can learn from him year one but that's it

A QB in this draft? They're better off trying to shore up their offensive line.

Doesn't mean nothing but definitely overblown

Guys like Lance Zerlein and Jon Ledyard saying Jachai Polite won't be a 1st rounder because of his testing and apparent poor interviews. Absolutely insane the dude is arguably the best pass rusher in the entire draft no way he falls that far completely absurd shit

>Past
>T.J Hockenson
>12

There are some good QBs in this class they're just not being talked about by a lot of big name media guys. I feel like Will Grier is exactly the kind of QBs the Giants will fall in love with. Won in both the SEC and Big 10, has a wife and daughter so life priorities are in order, can make throws at every level and played his best football towards the end of his career

Dwayne Haskins is a complete project in my mind he's the one where I feel like the hype really doesn't match the film

>Jawaan Taylor
>a kicker or cornerback or some shit

>350 posts in
>first
what did he mean by this

Guaranteed you can’t bench 225

His noodle arm will be a problem when he can't throw with velocity 15 yards or longer.

>drafting WVU qbs
when will they learn

It can make you re check film on player because they exceeded or underperformed against expectations.

The tape don't lie and too many GMs forget this with an eye popping combine.

>Giants telling Landon Collins to fuck off

The Giants are a terrible organization that lucked into two Hall of Fame head coaches. PMW

Attached: 1546090030205.png (500x500, 397K)

It'd be cool if they did it, but the Bears would even fail at that. GET FUCKED, CHICAGO!

Attached: DoubleDoink.png (1731x957, 1.48M)

Bro, I can bench that shit 15 times. Put me in the secondary.

Gettleman is a fucking retard holy shit

Ravens
Trace McSorley
Erik McCoy or Devin Singletary

BBs love for the Giants interfered with his normal killer instinct.
Bill is actually a big softie when it comes to the them.
If you want to see him cry get him reminiscing about his time with the Giants.

Pats
Miles Boykin WR ND
Zach Allen DE BC

>A representative for C.J. Mosley said he has been told that Baltimore will not use its franchise tag on the Ravens' linebacker, per a league source. Mosley expected to be an unrestricted free agent, without a tag.
has Elderly Lagoon called Mosley overrated yet despite constantly sucking him off for the past few years?
browsns
Montez Sweat, but he'll probably be gone by the 17th pick
Dexter Lawrence and i wouldn't even be mad

Probably a boomer as fuck post but Keith Flint from The Prodigy killed himself. Their last concert was here in Melbourne and I didn't go

Sad day

Attached: Keith.jpg (1280x1280, 271K)

>@AdamSchefter Eagles are not picking up Tim Jernigan's option year and he will be a free agent on March 13, per source.

they gonna draft someone?

You're girlfriend just got intercepted by the best linebacker in the AFC (cj mosley), what do?

Attached: CJ-Mosley-728.jpg (728x486, 95K)

He was a self admitted arsonist, good riddance. Now Luke Perry on the other hand will be missed

Doink doink cunt
You fucking lost and will keep losing/missing the playoffs for decades to come

With jews you lose
Nothing changes

the ex raven cj mosley?

Christian Wilkins if he slides

Eric gotta extend him before FA right?

Attached: tombrady2020.jpg (1296x729, 79K)

I'm sure they'll resign him unless some team offer him a retarded Bryce Harper type contract. Even if he walks the Ravens are great at evaluating linebacker talent so we can plug someone else in opposite Peanut or Young.

I hope the FBI raids your house and you have to explain in front of a judge why you have 3 gigabytes Tom Brady images saved on your hard drive before you are sent away to an institution.

>the Poo Poorleans Ain'ts

Attached: 6AE825CD-434E-4193-9CC6-D1B560B5B89A.png (644x942, 51K)

If anyone has a 3GB folder of Tom Brady pics can you please share them online

>OFFICIAL NFL UNIFORM POWER RANKINGS
>(only basic home and away count, no alternates)
----
1. burrs
2. stoolers
3. rasm
4. ratbirds
5. packers
6. cheatriots
7. raiders
8. 49ers
9. cowboys
10. r*******
11. aints
12. viqueens
13. giants
14. loins
15. chorgers
16. tits
17. dolphins
18. cardinals
19. falcons
20. chiefs
21. pants
22. seahawks
23. texans
24. browns
25. clots
26. iggles
27. bucs
28. bungles
29. broncos
30. bills
31. jags
32. jest

>bears at number one
Stopped reading there

iggles need that kelly green back

>anyone but the Buccaneers at 32

Seriously wtf were they thinking?

Attached: bucs uniform.jpg (512x288, 13K)

Chiefs are a cat team

Attached: catmahomes26.jpg (1080x1080, 77K)

based

based and catpilled

Attached: 15517409490111795315009524559276.jpg (4032x3024, 3.88M)

hell yea

Attached: catmahomes12.jpg (1080x1080, 70K)

>Pats recruiting a former water polo goalie to play tight end

8D interdimensional backgammon

>Jernigan leaving means the Eagles will take a DL in the first round for the fourth time in the last seven years

drafting smart is so boring

Attached: oyasumi.jpg (550x400, 104K)

Wew

Wilkins is going to drop in their lap, isn't he

he have a shitty combine or something?

starting to look that way yeah. with the inevitable QB hype train taking off, people going nuts over the couple of combine warriors, and just general retardation like WRs and RBs going top 15-20 i wouldn't at all be surprised if he was there. i've seen mocks where Ed Oliver slips, but that seems like more of a pipe dream.

i'd be fine with Wilkins or one of the other top rated DTs, but i'm still holding a candle for Greedy Williams and/or Jonah Williams in the first, maybe with a trade up involved. there are guys like Jeffery Simmons and Dexter Lawrence who will slip into the later rounds that I would prefer to target to shore up the DL.
no he was pretty solid around the board, just an example of a really talented guy who will slip because he's not that flashy and doesn't play a premium position.

Would be shocked if Collins goes anywhere other than Chicago. Bears have just enough money to give him the kind of deal they gave Robinson, three years of good salary that gives him another chance at a free agent payday, plus he gets to play for Chuck Pagano and across from his college teammate Eddie Jackson. Bears have a glaring hole at SS too. Just too natural a fit.

Fully buying Murray 1.1 to Arizona. 100%. The last three years have given teams unrealistic expectations for top 10 QB's.

Cowboys tagging Lawrence was a given.

The 49ers trading for Beckham would be an absolute disaster for all parties involved I honestly hope ti happens.

Say something nice about >us.

Attached: texans.png (300x272, 70K)

Unless someone big drops in the first, I'm hoping for Adderly, Simmons, and a good EDGE (Winovich?) with the first 3 picks. Then RB in the 4th round, or maybe a trade into the 3rd.

i can always count on the Texans to lose the most boring playoff game of the postseason on wild card weekend

>there are people posting on Yea Forums RIGHT NOW who's second favorite planet is not the moon

Attached: Fucking Idiot.jpg (720x720, 501K)

You've only managed to ruin one HoF WR's career so far.

These are both fair.

Attached: tex-pooh.jpg (320x287, 19K)

25 is just such an awkward spot, and since they're out of the third round thanks to the Tate trade I think they absolutely have to crush those first couple of picks. i'd be very happy packaging the lower second round pick to move up in the first and secure a blue chip guy, but if they're going to play it safe then they just have to get DL early on somewhere.
Hopkins is well on his way sadly. Texans have such a bizarrely constructed roster.

The Giants are dumb as shit. Cut or trade Eli, use the cap space to tag/resign Collins, draft a QB or sign a cheap vet as a bridge to next year's draft. It's so simple and obvious.

I think Bill O'Brien is the most successful of the Belichick coaching tree in the NFL to date.

you can see it real nice from the sun, provided you go at night

Close enough.

I'm so used to seeing his name abbreviated as BOB

BB coaching tree

Romeo Crennel: 28-55 (.337 winning%)
Al Groh: 9-7 (.563 winning%)
Josh McDaniels: 11-17 (.393 winning%)
Eric Mangini: 33-47 (.413 winning%), 0-1 (.000 playoff winning%)
Nick Saban: 15-17 (.469 winning%)
Jim Schwartz: 29-51 (.363 winning%), 0-1 (.000 playoff winning%)
Bill O'Brien: 42-38 (.525 winning%), 1-3 (.250 playoff winning%)
Matt Patricia: 6-10 (.375 winning%)

so, yeah.

>there are """people""" that actually thought Patricia could be a successful head coach
wew

Why is this? Is Beli just that good? Or is it Brady carrying him?

except for McDaniels, who was a genuine headcase, they all went to historically terrible teams. it's also just true that most HC hires in the NFL will end in failure in general.

it is a bit of an indictment on Beli that not a single one has really matured into even a top 10 HC, but there are more factors at work than just Pats voodoo I think. Saban, for instance, would have likely been a pretty good HC had he stayed with the Dolphins imo.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-04 at 7.14.41 PM.png (550x249, 71K)

interesting, do it Gruden

how many elite HCs are there?

Belichick
Reid
Carroll

Mcvay
belicheck
payton

Belicheck, Reid, Payton, Pederson

unironically hell yeah, go get him Howie

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-04 at 7.25.37 PM.png (623x671, 354K)

what's his contract like?

peanuts. could actually replace Sproles like we've been trying to do for the past four years.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-04 at 7.28.20 PM.png (989x452, 87K)

>Reid
>Elite

Kek

Give ya DeAndre Washington for a CB

Can't wait for another good RB to go to the fucking black hole that is the Eagles RB committee.

Nice, I'm in

>10 games played in 2018
>1 reception
don't know about that one chief
t. fantasy fag

it's not like they used him right in Cleveland the majority of his career anyway. with Hunt and Chubb there it would actually be more crowded for him on the Browns than with the Eagles.

>Dolphins have taken four fucking coaches
Is your plan to become the Patriots lite? Because that didn’t work out so well for the Titans you shitters

Attached: F1BCF928-95A6-42B6-8817-EF87274C7FB0.png (399x622, 236K)

>same yards per rush attempt as Zeke
>better receiver
Yes please

Attached: Screenshot_20190304-193519~3.png (797x296, 29K)

What would they have to give up to get him?

>The Washington Redskins are one team the Dolphins have engaged, per one source.

>Interestingly, a source tells the Miami Herald the “trade talks” are mostly the Dolphins letting teams know Tannehill is available. The trade talks are mostly the Dolphins calling and or instigating the contact. And the trade talks are mostly preliminary.

No, fuck off Miami.

Lions should’ve pulled that deal after seeing his defence get absolutely obliterated in the Owl
Bill is smart enough not to teach his understudies to become better than him
If you want to become a good coach learn from Andy Reid

his contract is friendly, but not a rookie deal, and they don't really have space for him in the backfield. i think a mid round pick or two pretty late ones should do it. i'd be fine sending our compensatory 4th for instance.
oh i'm aware

Attached: reiderson.jpg (1200x998, 250K)

When do teams get their comp picks?

Eagles should trade for Mike Trout

They've already been released

the 2019 picks have already been awarded, Eagles received a 4th rounder (138 overall) and a sixth rounder (208 overall).
where would he play, safety?

Attached: ertz fishing.webm (1280x720, 2.24M)

Attached: 12E7161C-9810-4C2B-B208-BC054093F293.jpg (1240x2048, 172K)

how the fuck do I read this

the first number is the pick's location in the round, and the second number is its overall location. Washington received the 33rd pick in the 3rd round, which is the 96th pick overall, because Cousins left in FA.

The selection is the number in the round and number overall. IE in round 5 the Giants have the 33rd pick of that round, 171st overall pick in the NFL draft.

oh ok ty

with your eyes

oh you!

Attached: don't_score_on_me_or_my_son_ever_again.png (2582x1604, 3.14M)

>tfw reiderson owl will happen in your lifetime

Attached: andy3.png (364x236, 161K)

Seahawks would be top 10 if they come back to these unis.
Also...Bucs are not in the last position? Bullshit.

Attached: GettyImages-605944.jpg (2160x1440, 316K)

Belichick
Payton
Harbaugh
Carroll

Loins fan for a couple decades here, his 1st season was exactly what I expected.

Wait a minute... finna

ding-dong diddly...

Fatricia will never be elite but I think he can be successful enough. I see the Lions going 9-7, even 10-6, next season.

Must just be an Yea Forums thing, gay. That filter actually seems fun

Jim was only in the league as an HC for 3 years tho

Was it hard for you to get a job with only a high school education?

haha no, their roster stinks

At least no one can ever accuse me of being a fairweather fan...

Attached: 27C4E595-DBB4-4C4E-A433-F62F0AF61421.jpg (400x400, 17K)

r8 please. I really like this one.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-04 at 8.28.44 PM.png (1334x1338, 384K)

Five bucks says they re-sign him cheaper

Bucs have been in talks with Williams, which I hope he falls to 5.

Damn shame. I loved 90210...

Luke Perry, more like Luke Strokey

>I see the Lions going 9-7, even 10-6, next season.
Hopefully, it's more fun watching them when they're not guranteed to lose 2/3rds of their games.

Some Lions history for those who don't even care. They're 1-12 in the playoffs since their last NFL championship in 1957(which was their 4th, 3 of those in the 50s). That's less than 1 playoff berth every 6 years. Their only win was against Troy Aikman's back up who sucked so hard they put injured Troy Aikman in for the 2nd half. Then they got demolished by the Skins who moved on to defeat the Bills for their second of what would be 4 consecutive superbowl losses.

The Lions played 4 championship games in the 50s, each against the old Browns.

Drax the Destroyer just took a giant shit on Philly on WWE

I haven't really watched WWE since Dusty Rhoads stopped writing SmackDown, he made Mark Henry into an incredible heel.

Yeah it's shit now. Elias is the only one who is interesting.

Fanbase by misery being a lifelong fan

1. Vikings
2. Lions
3. Browns
4. Bengals
5. Bills
6. Cardinals
7. Jets
8. Chiefs
9. Chargers
10. Falcons
11. Jaguars
12. Texans
13. Redskins
14. Panthers
15. Titans
16. Dolphins
17. Bears
18. Buccaneers
19. Raiders
20. Rams
21. Eagles
22. Saints
23. Seahawks
24. Colts
25. Ravens
26. Broncos
27. Giants
28. 49ers
29. Packers
30. Cowboys
31. Steelers (fuck off with your yinzing 31 is factually correct
32. Patriots

>Browns not #1

Vikings have had far more misery than the browns who will more than likely actually win a SB sooner than the Vikings who have made playoffs literally every other year the NFL has been in existence, honeypotted all of their fans into watching season in season out with the promise of finally winning a SB they're currently 0-4 in to have their seasons always and I mean always end in heartbreak misery or complete and utter embarrassment the Vikings are the definition of blueballs the team.

Browns get #2 tho.

Somalian hands typed this post.

Who here has played madden 19? I borrowed my friends copy and it's probably the worst sports game I've ever played holy shit. Fails to update roster 50% of the time. I've lost multiple saves with no explanation. The run physics are genuinely shit.

The Lions haven't won a playoff game in almost 70 years. They are #1

Lions have won a playoff game more recently than the bungles

Oh shit, I'll be damned.

huh the update thing could be your save files/cache are corrupt. delete both and try updating again

and yeah, the run game is absolutely abysmal

Cowcucks should be higher if you're 30 and under.

Who's your draftfu

Its not. My ps4 has no other issues. Even my roster was updated yesterday and isnt today. The thing is a piece of shit

a waffle

new thread old baysed

Funny that a year and a half ago Philly would have been in the top 5 or so

I'm a chiefs fan, there's a point when a fanbase is garbage so much so that the teams fans become Fairweather and attendance/ratings drop in comparison. The lions and browns both go through this with many of their lifelongs not even bothering to watch.

The Vikings themselves have been in a perpetual blueballed state since the inception of the Superbowl making playoffs and being favorited to win it all numerous years in the row with faces like randy moss and names like the purple people eaters. Year in and year out Vikings fans are jacking off in the biggest circlejerk delusion filled echo chamber in the world that things are going to be okay and that this is the year. It isn't the year. It'll never be the year for them. Theyre the only team in the top 5-10 teams with most playoff wins to not have a Superbowl. They're the only team to go 20+ playoff wins without one ring to show for it.

It's a miserable existence for Vikings fans because they expect something every year and every year it's some new flavor of dissapointment but that playoff spot shines new hope and they end up heartbroken and suicidal all over again.

Browns and lions fans are used to the misery. Browns fans probably will see a SB soon while Vikings wallow in their constant defeat and lions continue to be browns tier but on the DL.

Breddy gud. I think the Swaguars and Toxins should be lower because of their age and existing in the same market as other teams.

No love for the Cowgirls but they've had it rough since the late 90s.

I haven't had the 1st 2 problems but the game becomes incredibly cheap if you're too good.

Yeah, they smoked a gimped Cowboys team before being decimated by the Redskins in the conference game. Their qb(who was a 2nd or 3rd stringer) was pretty solid with them, they didn't want to pay him so he went to the bears the next season.

If the Bills' miserable losses got media attention we would be the clear #1

Attached: razorcake misery.png (1069x351, 48K)

Been here long enough to remember Old Bay used to be called Dennis Pitta's Broken Leg

Try actually having your team taken from you.

How hard is the "We Want The Air Raid" meme going to bite the Cardinals in the ass now that defenses have adapted and have figured out how to stop it?

the cakes do get celebrate stubbornly not being moved like Oakland and STL had to suffer through

4 straight superbowl losses has to be rough, at least you got their.

Fuck Art Modell

Agreed, but at least they got their team back. The NFL is avoiding my city so much they won't even pretend we exist.

Swing and a miss. Rams bro?

I feel like that's overrated i mean the team got literally all it's history back the same name in the same city and not v long after they lost it.

Worst thing from it so can say is they lost a sb with Ravens win in 2000 but you know. That's stretching even the players needed a new mentality.

hockensen

Chorgers gonna charge?

I was.

Attached: Ramsfeel.png (326x367, 32K)

I hope Turkbro wasnt watching WWE. Elias just destroyed all of Philly sports for the next 30 decades

Attached: f3756fd6aa40bc64de5eb933856608df.jpg (720x1009, 208K)

Chargers got an AAF team and people bring up "You should move back to San Diego" on broadcast TV. The only time someone says "St. Louis" on TV is when they're talking about the move.

You're pretty pathetic, not gonna lie

Woah.

new

I really don't care what you think

Jawaan Taylor doesn't exist in this draft?

This is not bad actually.