What does Yea Forums think

What does Yea Forums think.

Attached: 52DB4046-67C0-4147-8149-C29F7B984F60.jpg (1448x2048, 419K)

>atheletes

Attached: 1544909502323.jpg (250x153, 5K)

Only subhuman redneck faggots who vote for billionaire Republicucks support the jewish NCAA and how they rob the student-athletes.

They'd just get rid of the sports

>student athletes
Funny way of spelling slaves

Attached: spongeknob.jpg (600x450, 215K)

Sure if they agree to pay all sports teams not just the important ones like basketball and football like we all know theyre gonna do.

I absolutely agree. It's part of the reason why I want the AAF to take off, so these kids out of high school can go straight into a $75k a year job and put together enough tape to go pro.

Slavery is against your will. Student athletes are willingly doing unpaid internships.

No. If football gets more viewers and generates more money than the lacrosse team, too fucking bad for them.

Student athletes should 100% be given a stipend by the NCAA. I forget where this quote came from but it was fairly recent, but a player walked into a store and couldn't even afford his own jersey.

Fuck the NCAA.

Maybe they should play professionally straight out of high school like our football players do here instead of pretending they actually want an """"education""""

You see college sports history in america is actually even older than the history of soccer in Brazil. Traditions like that aren't easy to get fully replaced by another plus its great for other minor sports and female sports.

It'll be a laugh when the women soccer teams complain that they don't make as much as the football team and then politics gives in to pay them equally and it costs 2000 to attend a football game

USA will never have an Asian Pressident

Men imagine a gook or a chink being our president.
That's too wierd but you know it's better than a spic desu

Why don't one-and-dones just sign with a Euro team? Get a year playing and practicing with pros, pocket $150k, and prep for the draft.

They don’t get the exposure that comes with March Madness.

Student athletes should be given...
>Free tuition.
>Free books.
>2% royalty off merchandise sold while playing for the college.

Because they usually can't accept being a role player and making the most of 10-15 minutes, at most.

>imagine caring about niggers
Not for me

Oh the woe is me

>IT ISN'T FAIR THAT JAMAL HAS TO PLAY A CHILDREN'S GAME WHILE "EARNING" 3/4 OF A DEGREE FOR FREE
>W-W-WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE DOESN'T NEED TO PLAY A CHILDREN'S GAME FOR A CAREER? YOU EXPECT HIM TO EARN A LIVING 9-5??!?!
Charles Barkley is the only athlete with the balls to admit that 95% of these guys would be burger flippers or gang bangers without this "exploitation."

Charles Barkley is the only real athlete who isn't coddling today's soft ass shits. People were honestly discussing Zion giving up on Duke and not playing for the season. "HE NEEDS TO DO WHATS BEST FOR HIM". Teams would take him #1 even if he snapped him leg in half give me a fucking break.

>ncaa athletes

you mean male athletes in football and basketball at certain schools?

because nothing else makes any money

>Unironically supporting title IX
People like you are the reason why we can't have nice things.

Only low IQ kikes think athletes shouldn't get paid fair wage for doing a service.