How do you go from THIS

How do you go from THIS

Attached: this helps me slip at night.png (687x204, 14K)

to THIS?!?!

Attached: ohnonono.png (680x204, 16K)

It kinda slipped didn't it?

Attached: 1551336026011.jpg (391x391, 25K)

Like how Liverpool deleted a 10 point lead?

if you think that's bad look at newcastle's one in 95

It's almost as if attack wins games, defense wins titles. LFC got a horrific line of defense even compared to shit like Otameme.

>7 points clear la, our year la

It's more the reverse here. Liverpool have lost 3 fewer games than City but drawn a fuckton more

but liverpoop's problem is that they're too defensive

so basically a repeat of 08-09 season

Yep. Pretty sure that's the last time the team with the fewest defeats didn't win the league

Tell a lie. Spurs only lost 4 matches in 16-17 with Chelsea winning the title with 5 defeats. Man United also only lost 5 times that season and finished 6th

>noone talks about chelsea meltdown

They aren't too defensive by choice. Their offense is just so bad, they constantly lose the ball and put pressure on the defense to correct them.

I remember hearing Keegan on some podcast explaining how it wasn't that bad because of how the fixtures fell. It just looked worse than it was
He kinda made sense tbf. But then again they did have a 12 point lead.

Shaqiri's barely played since his "i love Buyern" interview. Sadly this has cost Liverpool hugely because you cannot play winaljdum fabinho and henderson together and expect goals or creativity from midfield.

Man city were misfiring vs bournemouth - no problem they just subbed on their PL winning £60m 4th choice winger to score a winner for 3 vital points.

is that why /k/lopp hasn't started sh/a/q? Also what's the ideal midfield?

Imo against teams set to park the bus, 2/3 + shaqiri or if miracles happen oxlaide. Lack of depth really shows toward end of season

should have signed more attackers la's

They had a 10 point lead at one point you idiot why didn't you post that you stupid cretin?

Why do you still give a shit? Thatcher's not in power anymore. One team is completely MUTTED, the other is fully owned by pakis and mudslimes, it makes no difference to you.