How many of you have actually played sports?

How many of you have actually played sports?

Attached: yachty.jpg (1240x851, 94K)

I got carried to my gymclass volleyball final, we lost.
That’s about it

i was the goat gk in school

Is watching anime a sport?

I played soccer in elementary school for four years

im playing a sport right now

I did track and wrestling in highschool. I was trash but at least i was fit. Now im a jiggly boy

Attached: 1551625007412.png (1284x968, 1.8M)

I played hurling for 10 years and gaelic football for 3. I was better at football, though, should've started earlier.

I was the weird kid who happened to be a decent CM playmaker, so I got to hangout with the Chads by playing ball

Played soccer for 15 years. Went from center back to striker because most of the guys on my team were slow manlets who couldn't outrun defenders even if they got past them. Love the game and thinking about getting back into it

I played hockey in Massachusetts.

Attached: Bruins.png (270x270, 12K)

I play 6v6 Futbol
I suck and I get gassed in my first Sprint but whatever

Association Football, a good percentage of goal shots pinged off the crossbar

This. and Baseball until I ran into shitty coaches that fucked my throwing motion up almost permanently.

professional skateboarder, retired at age 12.

are you me?

yes

Attached: 1551379569137.jpg (1133x1600, 654K)

Baseball and submission grappling, cuz wrestlings for manlets.

Never got to play football because my mom was afraid of concussions, played Lacrosse up until college, but there was no HS team so it was more of a for fun league.

i'm a professional gamer actually

I was the bike in prison is that counts?

Nice

I played soccer, hockey, basketball and was the captain of my water polo team in High School, also did rowing

I played basketball and golf

I played squash in high school and college. I was pretty good. I still play, but just casually now.

Attached: ramydive.jpg (3462x2496, 1.16M)

first football, then baseball, then swimming, then karate, then soccer, then basketball, now im into cycling
thanks to my mom pushing me to try sports and eat well, Im now 24 years old six feet tall and a lean 155 pounds.
sports helped me build my confidence and instilled a competitive drive that has led me to be breddy successful at most things i try
if its too late for you, you can try with your sons :)

Attached: 1506382546899.jpg (680x544, 33K)

And then you woke up

I did 10m air rifle shooting

In high school I ran a sub-5 1600m and a 17:30 5k. I doubt I could get close to that now.

I played handegg and apehoop in highschool

I did

I tried out for volleyball once and went to go spike the ball and bailed into the net and broke my arm then never played sports again

What's sports

i was pretty good at ninepin bowling, but not good enough for a career in the bundesliga (it doesnt pay anything anyway, so who cares)

entirely plausible t b h, he never said that he was good.

Playing high school football was always very cathartic for me. It was the only place I ever felt comfortable expressing physical aggression. Everyone signed the same sheet I did, anyone who wasn't comfortable with it would have washed out by the time a real game was being played. Inflicting pain and physically imposing yourself on someone without a shred of guilt is something I'm glad I experienced. I don't want to come across as an edgelord or anything. I've actually never been in a fight cause I get along with pretty much anyone so I'm not some violent retard. But there's just something about not holding anything back in a controlled, (relatively) safe environment that I really miss.

i played basketball in high school.

our school sucked at every sport outside of soccer and i was the worst player on the team but i was still good enough to make the cut so whatever.

i was the guy who played with a lot of heart and had a good shot but sucked at every other aspect of the game. i would get into foul trouble all the time.

Do Pogs count?