A ball boy

>a ball boy
>a world class manager
wew

Attached: ballboi.webm (1280x720, 2.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/City_Xtra/status/1102296726168317952
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is the seethe that all germans carry deep under their friendly masks.

He should have slapped him. He wouldn't have dared to do anything back.

His smile creeps me out so much

yep, that's a based from me dawg

kek - based. Kid didn't even give a shit when he came over and still continued mugging him off

Imagine if it was Hazard.

Imagine if it was Mourinho.

Attached: 125.gif (452x252, 1.78M)

Imagine being a professional manager seething because a ball boy told you that you let it slip

>Germans
>friendly masks
Ell. Oh. Ell.

based. Kid must have had a good upbringing.

Who should have slapped who? Sounds like a shit idea either way.

He's laughing with the kid, sharing some bants. Another low IQ post from the most worthless cunts on the web.

> Remember, you're living rent free forever

>Irish flag
>defending Klopp and Liverpool

Attached: m3k22.jpg (811x709, 45K)

Attached: IRELAND IS A BUNCH OF STUPID SHEEPFUCKER NIGGERS.png (730x324, 59K)

Attached: americlap.gif (180x194, 368K)

same, I can't imagine getting paid like 10m a year and still being insecure enough to get baited by a literal teen ballboy

>He's laughing with the kid

Attached: 5bba90c4cb1962cbc7013667a53d0a52~5.jpg (220x347, 20K)

what a pathetic man, jesus christ

should have hugged the kid and silently crushed him to death then just gone 'oh' maybe add a ribbon to the shirt for a couple of weeks

I know child murder isn't such a big deal in Brazil but calm the fuck down Felipe

Which shithole bin you come from?

kid gotta learn desu

I like to imagine that the exchange made him so angry that he beat Mo Salah with a belt as soon as he got back to the locker room

Why are Everton fans so mean?
twitter.com/City_Xtra/status/1102296726168317952

I love how he tried to intimidate the kid and he just kept clapping in his face, pretty based if you ask me

When you aren't going to win the league you might as well hope your rivals don't either. There is also no reason for Everton fans to hate City, unlike their relationship with Liverpool, United, or even Chelsea. Pretty based behavior today if you ask me.

GOD how I hate little brats like this. Klopp should have slapped this fucker and make him cry before his friends lol just like hazard should have broken the Kids rib when he kicked him. Of course its unthinkable to do this in 2019 but it would be for the better if these kids get some manners beaten into them

Love how he suddenly remembers there are cameras everywhere and pretends to just laugh it off, you can tell he's still seething.

>tf
>tp

Calm down Klopp it's just a ball boy mate

>0 trophies

Lads. Did you see Klooppooo lose it at the post match conference and start telling journos he really is “disappointed” in their questions.

He’s literally cracked. It’s all over

imagine being a PL manager and having a fucking ball boy living rent free inside your head

If you are going to approach the kid and be autistic about it, then slap him
you don't win by backing down, choke that little fucker and accept the fine

How does he prevent himself from sperging out at that moment and saying something that would get him into trouble?

>get back to your fucking slum

Funny because it's klopp and Liverpool but really it shows how fucking shit and disrespectful zoomers are. Only fatherless men would find this to be "based"

>tf
>tp

Klopp just wants to draw away attention from his players and put himself in the spotlight with his antics. He doesn't care if he makes himself look like a fool by blaming the wind or getting triggered by a ball boy as long as his player can keep their head down and focus on the next match. Pretty based if you ask me.

>disrespectful zoomers
ABLOOBLOO

Attached: giphy-31.gif (480x269, 3.69M)

Woah, he clapped at him how disrespectful
If he's disrespectful so are all Everton fans
Btw taking on 'zoomers' doesn't make you less of a failure

Fuck me man, you seen kids now days? Don't tell me you don't want to give one a backhander.

how can he slap him?

Just like swing your hand at their face and extend your wrist sharply, don't you have a wife?

ahahahahahahaha this is so accurate

good post almost italy flag

based everton supporting scousers

not defending laverplel but what's the point of everton fans? they have been mediocre forever and their only source of joy is when their succesful old rival doesn't win. That's fucking pathetic lol

Fake teeth.
Fake hair.
Fake integrity.
Fake talent.

>no reason for scousers to hate mancs
Day of the rake can't come soon enough

>sarcastically clap in order to get a response
>get a response
Is Klopp smallbrain?

is he anti-american?

Attached: 1530210319786.png (400x502, 139K)

>I'm not seething! YOU'RE seething!

Attached: 1530645710467.jpg (1184x916, 75K)

>a world class manager
What retard has ever called him that?

Attached: paddy lfc.png (955x628, 661K)

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY TO ME YOU LITTLE SHIT

i see one of these things but i don't see the other

The only world class German manager in England.

Attached: gFpYq0Q.jpg (800x800, 90K)

>Fake talent

Hey friendo, you've made a mistake by criticising Klopp's talent!

He is world class. Don't forget it only took him three years to get Mainz promoted from the German second division. Don't forget that he managed to keep them up for two years before relegating them and not being able to promote them again. Don't forget these!

Don't forget he won TWO DFL Supercup when managing Dortmund (this is the german equivalent of the prestigious charity shield!). Sure, he made all of Dortmund's best players want to leave and effectively destroyed the club, but this is the guy who has got to (but lost) TWO champions league finals. That's getting to and losing the same amount of Champions League finals as Terry Venables and Avram Grant COMBINED.

How quickly people forget that Klopp managed to get Liverpool all the way to the prestigious EFL cup final (the third BIGGEST club trophy in the whole of england). Sure he lost, but it was almost certainly windy which is absolutely NOT FAIR.

So you have a long hard look at yourself before you go around criticising Klopp. This is the man who INVENTED really cool sayings like 'HEAVY METAL FOOTBALL' and 'HOT KLOPPS'/KLOPP DOGS (instead of hot dogs)

Attached: wool.jpg (1240x744, 52K)

you've made me so angry by criticising Klopp (or Kloppo to his LFC family) that I am bringing out the big guns.

His win percentage is 54%, which is a full 2% HIGHER the Liverpool managerial legend Roy Evans.

Well you got the rain part accurately, Guinness? I'd never drink that filthy Protestant trash. Fuck Protestants. Guinness treat Catholics like some kind of lower class, filthy fucking trash. They market to Americans who think they're Irish, the Irish market is tiny.

One thing that has been really consistent with Jürgen "Kult Kloppo" Klopp is the fact that whenever the stakes are high, he's losing his shit.
Lost his shit vs Bayern in the final
Lost his shit vs Bayern in the 3 weeks before the final
Lost his shit in the PL
etc, etc

That's why based cult motivator Kloppo will NEVER EVER win a title. If you are Everton or Swansea, sign this dude, if you want to win championships you need someone like Heynckes or Ancelotti