What would be France's starting XI with only white players? How would they do at the world cup?

What would be France's starting XI with only white players? How would they do at the world cup?
Not bantering or undermining the French, just genuinely curious.

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_France.svg.png (1200x800, 1K)

Posting this so everyone who clicks on this shit thread has to see it

Attached: 1B476E3C-1CBE-44D3-8675-1CE2382B9C8B.gif (1920x1080, 1.27M)

>Lloris - Pavard, Lenglet, Laporte, Hernandez - Savanier, Rabiot, Tousart, Sanson - Thauvin, Griezmann, Giroud

That's honestly pretty good. Still would have been at least quarter finalists this world cup

Lloris
Pavard-Lenglet-Laporte-Lucas
Sanson-Rabiot-Tousart/Savanier
Thauvin-Giroud/Gameiro-Griezmann

70% of all French footballers are black (not memeing), but if the blacks never existed then there'd be white players given more of a chance, players who are now working regular jobs because they were abandoned by the French clubs in favour of the virile blacks

Thats really not it, football and sports in general are not a valid career path when you are white and reasonably wealthy, all french sportsmen are dumb as a fucking brick and from poor districts of big cities with sports infrastructure hence the colour.

What about Giroud? He seems intelligent and articulate to me.

so there is no white underclass in France?

I thought there was a lot in those shitty dock towns in the north like Calais and wherever Ribery is from

france are shit without their refugees

spain is shit in general

basé

>slipping to SAN ANTONIO
Kek, never change cuckingham

Attached: KEK.jpg (363x550, 23K)

Fuck wrong thread

wrong bread fren

Would you consider French Kabyle people white?

Attached: giroud-jesus_5623835.jpg (480x270, 20K)

It's really small compared to the urban area around Paris where most footballers come from

To respond to the question, yes there is massive disciminationS against white footballers and white young players and you better be muslim or have a black wife otherwise "they" won't accept you Adolf in "their" teams and "academies".
There's only like 30% white people left in Paris Area and the rest of white people outisde of paris are shitty nigger-tier whites anyway. They still never improved from total peasantry in say the 1400 century.
France is doomed and finished

yes there is, but for the most part they live in the small cities where football isn’t as popular. Historically the huge cheap districts around the big french cities were built to give a home to host the workforce from the (former) colonies after the WWII, because of the workers shortage

>triggered french white nerd getting dunked on by athletic black kids in school
kek

Argentina and peru wouldve raped them

t. Kevin du Lot-et-Garonne

Argentina yes
Peru no

Thomas, du sud de l'ile de France, mais t'y étais presque. En tout cas ça fait plaisir de voir que tu propages "Kévin" le bouffon bien blanc comme image. Surement inventer par les bougnoules pour faire du racisme à l'envers et se venger justement. Un QI aussi sublime ne peut provenir que de quelqu'un habitant en province, très loin du centre.

I grew up in an upper class suburb and there were no niggers at school.
Even later in high school, the whites and niggers groups were clearly separated.

>racisme à l'envers
kek

>racisme à l'envers
Mdr

>Savanier Tousart Sanson
who?

>France
>white players

I don't think they would even qualify

Attached: France Macron.png (1080x1207, 1.77M)

>impressive French provincials retorts.

I live in Paris lmao

>lmao

Baseé

Rent Free

Attached: USMNT 56%.jpg (1200x675, 179K)

--------------------------Lloris---------------------------
Pavard-Laporte-Lenglet-Hernandez-Digne---
-----------------Veretout----Rabiot-------------------
-----Thauvin----------Giroud-------Griezmann----

>sud de l'ile de France
donc de province mdr
kys my dude

>Kévin le bouffon bien blanc
qui n’a hélas rien d’une invention, le triste résultat d’une fascination des classes défavorisées pour les feuilletons nord américains, d’où les Dylan/Kevin/Priscilla etc

based Giroud