How do we fix this shit bros?

How do we fix this shit bros?

Trade everything for Zion and start over?

Attached: 13M9T.png (487x487, 140K)

Let Irving walk, get rid of Hayward and its awful contract, try to sign one of Klay or Kemba next summer.

Let Tatum be the face of the team. Kyrie and Hayward are poison.

>get rid of Hayward and its awful contract,

Literally no one in the league would want him so how is that possible

With enough picks, you can dump any contract. It'd not be worth it, however. Honestly, if I was the Celtics, I'd try to run it back next season to see whether this year is just an aberration. If not, I'd look for a new head coach. The reality is sometimes a coach just loses the team and therefore his authority. Larry Bird and Phil Jackson both described this phenomenon.

We need to build around Kyrie. Hayward can stay but Tatum has to go

Sign more white players

we need klay. the goat, but he is sold in the warriors, so fuck them.

why are nba players such babbys. waaaah i don't like the coach. in the nfl you get fucking cut on the spot. silver gave too much power to the players

Unironically get rid of the entitled fucks who think they can run the franchise. Rather than motivating the team, overachieving the last two years has got to their heads.
Tatum OUT
Rozier OUT
Brown OUT
Also Hayward is a bum and never should have been signed but we're stuck with him unless they want to take a huge loss.

Hayward might actually be the problem. His whole meek attitude on and off the court is just killing the spirit of the team. He sucked before he was even injured in the pre-season against bums like Charlotte.
He needs to fucking run. There have been so many games this season where he hasn't sprinted down court once the entire game.

If you don't think Cryrie is the main problem, you're not a Celtics fan.

>watching apehoop

Attached: 1491337113946.jpg (609x548, 61K)

I'm not an NFL or amurican football fan but the NFL is probably my favorite system of the major leagues. Player's like Kyrie, Jimmy Butler, Carmelo and any other cancers should be cut imminently for being cancer pieces of shit. The fact that there needs to be a coaching style to babysit these idiots is a joke.

Trade Brown + Tatum for AD and hope that Kyrie resigns. If not, they'll be fine.

you guys need lebron bro its the only logical solution hes worth at least two firsts kyrie and tatum

They’ll be bottom seed

I'll tell you what they shouldn't do

Get rid of Brad Stevens

First, just let Kyrie walk. I said so many times he needed to be traded before the deadline. A "superstar" like that who wants to be the sole leader is only going to fuck up a solid group of keen teamtes who share the basketball. Hayward is more of a team guy so even though it may take another year or two before he gets back to what he originally was, or better (see Paul George), and his contract is so bad nobody would trade for him at least he will still fit into the team accepting his role without upsetting everyone. Then if they can get a big name who is actually a team player and can fit in without having a big head even though they are star quality then make a move. I would only make the move with draft picks and anyone not named Al Horford, Jayson Tatum, Jaylen Brown, Terry Rozier, Marcus Morris or Marcus Smart as they are the true backbone of the team. If I had to give up one then I guess it would be Jaylen Brown.

Pretty fucked desu, Danny Ainge needs to clean up the locker room, unfortunately that might be the whole team. I don't know if they can even unload Hayward at this point, he's next to useless.

t. Kyrie Irving

Look, Kyrie is one of the best in the league but he absolutely needs to get over his Lebron inferior complex and stop trying to be the one-man alpha of the team. If he can become a better team player and we offload Hayward, we can rebuilt this team and compete in the playoffs.

Celtics need to invest in whatever assets they have and let Kyrie go, perhaps even Tatum if that relationship is fucked. Since Kyrie has joined, that team can not get over regular season humps. This is the softest team in the league. Every loss comes with Kyrie saying something retarded about the players and blaming each other. Brad Stevens lost this locker room and Danny Ainge has to step in and clean this up.

Hayward was NEVER good, even in college he was average. I don't know what the fuck they were thinking.

Its definitely looking like they need to drop Kyrie. He has such a bitch attitude rn. Maybe it improves in the playoffs, but that locker room is probably super toxic rn.

You get AD

What the hell does Kyrie want? He left Lebron because he wanted his own team. Now he has it and all he can do is complain. Well then start winning. It's a stacked team in an easy ass conference. What else does he think is out there?

He doesn't know what he wants. He wants to win titles and be the alpha, but he is slowly realizing that won't happen. He is just a malcontent kid.