*outspends his rivals and buys another league title*

*outspends his rivals and buys another league title*

Attached: 1548803257931.png (1133x636, 1.06M)

Shouldn't you be cursing wind, Kloyes?

>Slips

Attached: imgrc0064191947.jpg (620x387, 46K)

>*outspends his rivals and buys another league title*
He spent less than Liverpool this past transfer window

I hate Liverpool. I want City to win the title. I respect >poop as a manager.

But it's ridiculous how good this City squad is. They should never lose a game.

Fuck Liverpool scouse bin dipping cunts. At least city is able to turn that money spent into trophies.

*seethes*

Attached: Liverpool autism.jpg (665x717, 62K)

>pep planning £350m spending spree in the summer

What a fraud.

*gets sanctioned*

he didn't outspend liverpool though

>spend 500m in 2 seasons
>win the league by 20 points
>scale back your spending for 1 window
>spent less than Liverpool
Disingenuous fucking CUNT.

Yea Forums is genuinely the dumbest board on Yea Forums, they have no idea why City and PSG spend so highly, it's called Inflation, nearly all clubs are businesses, whereas PSG and City are funded by nation states, which in turn are funded by Oil reserves. PSG and City can artificially inflate wages and player prices to weaken the rest of football, this is how they attempt to dominate, through financial manipulation, not through football, through cheating.

Yeah but Liverpool fans are like soooooooo annoying. It's much better that these disgusting """clubs""" win instead.

Real madrid spent 100m on Ronaldo and 60m on Kaka. Barcelona made Messi the highest paid player.

Liverpool bought Carrol for 35m. Manchester United posted the highest revenue in world football.

Inflation started way before the oil clubs like Chelsea/PSG came in.

yep, nobody cares when city wins, its meaningless
livershits should take it as a compliment

Real Madrid is pretty much backed by Spain though.

Alri la’s how’d the derby go?

>Silva was sold to the English club Manchester City for a reported fee of £43.5 million

>a deal was struck for Keïta to join Liverpool on 1 July 2018 after the English club triggered his £48 million release

This is how he wins the league. By buying better players at lower prices

fuck off scouse cunt, Liverpool are in no way better than City when it comes to spending money.

Liverpool were on the verge of going to the banks to bail them out before being bought by FSG.

ManUtd went public on the stock exchange which is the place for getting funny money.

Arsenal named their stadium after an airplane company.

Every club is doing it. Whoring out for multi billionaires from America/Asia etc and selling out stadium names for sponsorships.

I know that, I'm just pointing out that Real Madrid has a long history of getting state support in some way.

>Irish flag defending Liverpool again

Support your own country's clubs you paddy nonce

>Liverpool is 80% Irish descendants
>hurrr how dare you support your own people! Stick to lines drawn on a map!

Liverpool who tout their long history and tradition were not above going to a bank. Can’t claim moral high ground on Madrid if others wanted to do it too. Lest you want to end up like Leeds or Nott. Forest.

What's wrong about getting a loan? If you are planning on paying it back + interest and use the money to invest in more future succes it seems like a very normal thing to do.

That is a blatantly overinflated statistic. Most Scousers play at being "Irish" but in reality that means they have maybe one or two Irish grandparents or great-grandparents, or maybe they just have an Irish surname from way back. Plastic paddies.

Liverpool FC was founded by an English protestant member of the local Orange Order. Their biggest ever playing legend Steven Gerrard is English and is now the manager of Rangers, the most anti-Irish club. These facts make Irish Poop fans very uncomfortable, and they suppress it as much as possible so that they can continue to pretend that Liverpool is "their club". They will then proceed to insult fans of other PL clubs, usually Man City and Chelsea, as "plastics" without realising the hilarious irony as they support a club across a literal sea and have never once set foot in the ground of their local actually Irish football team.

seething Angloid hands typed this post

That loan was paid back by FSG. Now, Madrid’s debt being paid off by the banks is a blurry line but are you telling me Liverpool wouldn’t ask for the banks to do the same? Because, They were going to.

Asking the banks what? To cancel their debt? Why would the banks agree upon that?
I can ask the bank to cancel my debts too, they'll just tell me to fuck off.

They were going to let the banks take over and manage their assets so that their debts could be repaid.

Liverpool were selling to buy until the Alisson and VVD signings. They're not comparable at all.

Liverpool needed an American owner to save them from administration because they spent themselves into oblivion trying to keep up with the top 4 and failing miserably to get any trophies for decades.

Just because one club got an oil barron doesn’t mean Liverpool didn’t whore themselves out for multi billionaires. They spent hundreds of millions of dollars for a new stand and training facilities. Just like Arsenal. That money wasn’t from revenues.

How can one board dickride Shitty so much just because they btfo some annoying little clubs like Spuds and Liverpool. I would literally rather see any club win the EPL than City and I even used to like them on their way up. You'd rather your leagues become boring and Arab than let some nothing team that will probably never win anything again for the next 4 years claim the title. Embarassing. This is why, sadly, the CL is most relevant now, because arabs can't seem to hack it yet.

nobody is dickrising city, everyone just loves trolling liverpool cuckstomers because the majority of them are basedboy hipster faggots that thought bandwagoning arsenal or united was beneath them.

>liverpool misfiring away to everton
>have to bring on lallana
>goaless draw

>citeh misfiring at bournemouth
>no worries pep just sub on £60m PL-winning POTS and now 4th choice backup winger
>Mahrez scores winner
Big brain footy here lads, but feel free to keep your vested interests.

>48m Keita on bench
>45m Fabhino on pitch with 1 goal all season
>13m Shaqiri from last year of the contract on bench
>Brings on Lallana and starts Origi

It's called bad management and bad transfer choices.

Fabinho is a DM, but i agree that the sub was baffling. But has Man City ever had to sell their top player for £140m (or £75m) to fund their transfers? What has been City's biggest sale? Let's not pretend that the clubs are operating anywhere close to the same budget

Why is big deal to a DM to not score many goals? Not everybody is Casemiro or Kante

Attached: ss+(2019-03-04+at+04.49.09).png (721x345, 25K)

Thank you for proving my point. I'm hoping to one day find, and hopefully maim, the man city transfer team for shafting £20+m out of da foxes for Ian Nacho. Sale of the century there.

Liverpool spent hundreds of millions of dollars on a new stadium and a new training facility. Save us the melodrama, Liverpool aren’t some poor club surrounded by foxes.

They had plenty of time to be like Manchester United. It’s their fault they didn’t win anything to build revenue.

Use periods for the love of God

Cmon, selling coutinho like that to a desperate barca was highway robbery, they're worse with him and Liverpool is better without. And there's nothing wrong with a club being able to hang on to it's best players, it's the dream of every club really.