Before Messi's debut, Barcelona had only a 19% win-rate at the Bernabeu, and head-to-head was 87-66 in Madrid's favour...

>Before Messi's debut, Barcelona had only a 19% win-rate at the Bernabeu, and head-to-head was 87-66 in Madrid's favour. Between Messi's debut and now, Barcelona have a 55% win-rate at the Bernabeu, and the head-to-head is now 96-95 for Barca.

>Since his debut, Madrid have won 8 Clasicos to Barcelona's 30.

Attached: 037E6BFD-1A97-4156-973B-74D5056F383A.jpg (590x350, 37K)

he's the GOAT, what's new

the day he retires, the day football dies forever

cringe

>0 world cups
>goat
pick one

Attached: Messi Crying.jpg (827x827, 204K)

this diddnt took long
>a fucking gypsy

I am sure Madrid fans don't care! What's important they won CL three times in a row! If you don't believe me ask any romanian gypo

i am a messi fangay , when argentina fails to win copa america since brazil is without neymar this year i will say that doenst matter and he is the goat.

Absolutely incredible. I don't know much about European football, but I'll try to find videos of his presumably numerous and dominant world cup victories so that I can also try to experience some of his greatness.

go back to r/soccer

Stick to hockey snownigger

impressive. based manlet

Attached: huh.gif (245x230, 879K)

But Copa America really doesnt matter. I dont even now how many trophies Brazil has

how do you know that's from reddit though?

Reddit, which is mostly American, love statistics. Team X has won 40% of the last 78 games etc.

>Since his debut, Madrid have won 8 Clasicos to Barcelona's 30.
Holy fuck, is this even real?

6 fewer than Argentina

I swear to fucking god every Messoy thread seems to be a summoning ritual to either a fucking gypsy or a poo peelander at this point.

Attached: 1457327594648.png (1280x720, 783K)

>he statpads in la liga
>goat
kek

how many trophies do Argentina have?

this stat is fake btw.

This is a fake stat by the way. Even Reddit is not this delusional.

1 fewer than Uruguay

Attached: all right.png (753x479, 114K)

once messi retires real madrid will be back to dominating that 1 team league

Attached: uUntitled.jpg (2097x609, 268K)

Statpads in the best league in the world! Perhaps he should move to seria a lmao

how many trophies do Uruguay have?

Arbeloa and Karembeu both have World Cups

Who fucking cares

7 more than Brazil

Attached: infinite loop.jpg (229x220, 6K)

>w-who cares about world cup

1 more than Argentina and 6 more than Brazil. Have you been paying attention?

I love how somehow this stat (which is fake by the way) gives all credit to Messi even though he hasn’t even been good this past three clasicos and I’m sure there is other ones where he hasn’t played good.

Attached: 1A14B258-C242-4EA0-832E-F5F3C6B1D2AA.jpg (1023x1280, 364K)

if doenst matter should be easy win no?

#respect from turkey

I already don't watch Barcelona games if he doesn't play. I doubt I will watch soccer when he is retired. I'm already turning 30, it seems fucking pointless.

>if Messi cant win it then the trophy is useless
lmao

Why is that cringe? Care to elaborate Vlad? Britbong comes with facts....and you just shit out of your mouth.

....and not score goals against 10 man farmer's kids squad.

>comes with facts
its fake you gump

>Britbong comes with facts
according to the paki Real Madrid won 8 games against Barcelona since october 2004.
which is wrong.
they won 14. Barcelona won 21.

and this is an actual fact no matter how many times some wetback from NMSU tries to edit fake stats into the wikipedia page. the utter state of messoy fans holy shit lmao

>and not score goals against 10 man farmer's kids squad.
they won because of him. Barcelona won the last 3 clasicos without Messi.

They have pulled the 30 number straight out of their arses. Madrid have won 8 league games since Messi's debut with Barca having won 16

This lol

7 fewer than Uruguay

7 more than Brasil and 1 more than Argentina.

I love how you are judging a career-long stat based on his performance in the last 3 games.
He leads the classico stat sheets in both goals and assists. Cope.

>look what Messi did 12 years ago!!1!

No, is 22 vs 14. Still impressive.

If you count since Messi debut in El Clasico the famous 3-0 with doblete of Dinho) is 21 vs 13.

In La Liga is 15 vs 7.

fuck off gypsy

He was very good in the last Clasico.

It was Pique, Messi, Arthur for me. And maybe Rakitic

>the day he retires, the day football finally revives
ftfy

This.

And he maybe reach 800 goals surpasing Pele.

Pele had 720 with Santos (643) and Brazil (77). And 64 with Cosmos.

Messi have 595 with Barcelona and 64 with Argentina.

Imagine if he make 10 more goals this season. 40 the next season (he will be 32). 30 the next one (33), then 25 (34) and 25).

He's going tu make those 800 and for me, he's going to surpass those 720 of Pele at the end of the next year, maybe in september.

I hope Pele is still alive at that point, he's going to have 80 next year in october.

*65 with Argentina.

How many did Bican have again?
Something like 850+ something?
And that's only the ones they could count, since he probably scored 5000 goals or some shit.

We could see Messi reaching 800+ goals in maybe in 3-4 years

I suppose you also thought Ovechkin was shit before he won the SC, right?

The most amazing thing is even though he is the goat of Goals he's got the heat map of a central midfielder.

He's also the God of assists. Anyone thst even argues he's not the best ever is an incorrigible faggot.

No chance he hits 40 next season. He'll barely scrap 40 this season

he's just going to bring up 1200 goals or somethign delusional as always

Players like Berbatov, Bale, Son and Kane have an excuse because their NT is shit. Messi has no excuse.

if we can get rid of new worlders on this board make messi retire right now.

hi