60yo van persie is dominating the dutch league

>60yo van persie is dominating the dutch league
lmao, is the MLS the better league?

Attached: banter league.png (449x347, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/soccer-predictions/mls/
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/soccer-predictions/eredivisie/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Le hattrick against recenly promoted relegation candidate farmers

MLS is better top to bottom, but Ajax and PSV are better than any MLS club.

this.
we have 26 teams that spread talent out equally.

if we took the top talent from the bottom 20 teams and put them on the top 6 teams, then yes MLS is much better than the dutch league, and probably the 7th or so best league in the world, already.

>His league can't even win a concachampions

For me, it's José Chunga the Aryan Menace

Jozy Altidore dominated the dutch league

He's 1 year older than Ronaldo

I seriously hope you are joking, your delusion is worrying and a sign of mental health issues

Liga
Pl
Bundesliga
Serie A
Ligue 1
Championship
Liga nos
Eredivisz
Super lig
Russian league
Ukrainian league
Belgia league
Austrian league
Brazil league argentina league
Mexian league

And then, maybe, MAYBE

MLS

You're a bunch of clowns

Eredivisie is a bit stronger than MLS but good MLS teams could hang in the Eredivisie.

Eredivisie: 45.4 SPI
MLS: 39.0 SPI

18 team league of the best Dutch and US clubs would look like this

Ajax (84.4 SPI)
PSV (77.4)
Feyenoord (65.8)
AZ (63.7)
Atlanta (52.4)
Utrecht (52.1)
NY Red Bulls (51.5)
Vitesse (50.5)
Heerenveen (49.0)
Sporting KC (48.0)
Groningen (46.8)
NYCFC (45.7)
Seattle (45.5)
Toronto FC (44.2)
LAFC (43.9)
Portland (42.6)
Columbus (41.8)
Willem II (40.7)

>a fat drunk scouse has been comes over and is the best player in the league

so no

Sounds like you missed his point completely.
In no universe is the ukranian or Belgian or austrian league top to bottom even close to MLS. Thats stupid.
Also the mexican league is better than half the list, so you dont even have that right.

You guys are misunderstanding parity.

The only thing we wanna see about USA soccer-related is a decent national team so the world cup would be more fun. Other than that, nobody wants a good MLS because even if you had good players, nobody in Europe would watch it. Champions League, Premier League, Liga, Bundesliga and Serie A are legendary leagues and we want the best players in the world to compete in them.

>Liga nos
>Eredivisz
>Super lig
>Russian league
>Ukrainian league
>Belgia league
>Austrian league
All irrelevant meme leagues

>not rating the russian league

Austrian League is better than Favela Monkey League

>parity in football
>a good thing
I think you’re misunderstanding football

Name 1 (uno) decent player that your league has produced

Sadio Mane

Doyle is samefagging again

Attached: never go full retard like doyle.png (1272x227, 17K)

Superliga wins the Libertadores every year

unless he meant the Turkish league in which case LMAO

true, brazilian players always need 1 year to adapt to european leagues because they need to learn defending and positional play.

kek as always. Euro smugs will act like hot shit but their leagues are fucking FULL of of our players. You're comparing your sorry ass league to a league that has been drained of talent to everywhere in Europe because Euros need our talent

Attached: porto.jpg (764x433, 233K)

Neyman got in your league and they dominated it without even breaking a sweat. I think he more trouble in the BR league than there

>liga nos has a lot of brazilian players! wow!

what? Nerman learned the tactical aspects of the game in Barca to begin with.

PSG has 4 BRs. The captain of the team is a BR. The vice-captain of the team is a BR. The best player of the team is a BR. Just the other day it used a 35 yo BR RB as a winger.

Stop shitting on the burgers, their finally progressing at not being dirty plastics.

>t. eindhoven de gekste

Lads
Im not saying im happy about it, im not saying i prefer their current system.

But to expect MLS not to start dominating sooner rather than later is to ignore basic math.
American sports markets make too much money.
Sponors are too rich, high quality athletes are too normal, etc etc etc.

A true current comparison is checking out total salaries team to team and compare it to a Greek, Turkish, even Brazilian, Argentinian, and lessers..
Youll see that 26 teams from 30 million to low 10 million a year in salary.

Obviously, once again, if we moved the top players from 26 teams to 3 or 4 or 5 teams like those lesser leagues, MLS is already a top 10 league, pretty easily at this point.

Dutch league is a meme. Even the Belgian and Turkish league is stronger

The Turkish league is hot fucking garbage. Belgian is better than the Dutch league though, that much is true.

>American sports markets make too much money.
MlelSoi doesn't make money
>A true current comparison is checking out total salaries team to team and compare it to a Greek, Turkish, even Brazilian, Argentinian, and lessers
Each MlelSoi team has like 2-3 players making over a million a year with the rest making minimum wage. That's a poor wage even for Argentinian and Turkish leagues where the worst paid player is still making just a little under a million a year
>if we moved the top players from 26 teams to 3 or 4 or 5 teams like those lesser leagues, MLS is already a top 10 league
This is a retarded and nonsensical argument. For one, most lower european leagues don't hoard their players and pay them exorbitant salaries, they constantly and continuously produce top talents that are funneled to the top 4 leagues which means these leagues and their talent-producing clubs have a constantly revolving squad of new players.

MlelSoi doesn't do that anywhere nearly as much as these smaller European leagues. MlelSoi sells maybe 1 player every few years that maybe starts for a shit EPL clubs like Geoff Cameron, Deandre Yedlin and Miguel Almiron.

>lmao, is the MLS the better league?
Unironically yes

CHI

I dont understand, are you purposely aggressively stupid?
Do you read ever or update your stats or talking points from 10 years ago?
Do you have any idea how many achademy players MLS sold the last 3 years?

Dont try to contribute to intelligent conversations with "herrr durr im wetard look at me" and zero insight or knowledge.

This, with MLS ownership group money they can up their self imposed salary cap wheneever they feel like it. If theyre not a top 5 league in the world with in 10 years, it would be an epic failure.

>Do you have any idea how many achademy players MLS sold the last 3 years?
Name all these successful world class academy MlelSoi players retard. Pulisic doesn't count and who else has MlelSoi produced that is considered a decent talent like Pulisic? Don't name any of your national team shitters like Miazga or American kids who have barely played 1-2 games for their senior teams. I'm talking about significant players who are performing at an above average level in a top 4 league

Out of the recent transfers from MLelSoi to Europe that are under 21, two stand out: Alphonso Davies and Tyler Adams. Davies is shit and has just been relegated to the Bayern reserves and Adams is okay for a German bratwurst team. MlelSoi hasn't produced any world class players and will never do so when they can't even get their football pyramid working with academies properly.

Berghuis flopped big time at Watford, goes back to the Tulip League and dominates

and My Little Sawker isn't?

Interedasting. Twente would unironically rape the shieeet out of any MLS team though. MLS is a lot weaker than Americans think.

Attached: 84488679-FA3C-4FD6-B482-E1B28B6D9D96.jpg (1103x467, 234K)

>SPI
what?

No idiot, hes talking about u15 and u16 level kids.

>he's talking about useless kids who are hyped up like Freddy Adu
Wow who gives a fuck? The only thing that matters is if you play at the senior level.

One Bergwijn please

eres retrasado

Hahaha I'm not that faggot shill. He unironically thinks MLS is as good as the upper championship/lower premier league which is wrong. I like MLS and it has improved but I'm not delusional to where it stands compared to the rest of the world. MLS I think is positioning itself to be a good selling league where young zoomers can market themselves well and then springboard to a stronger league in Europe.

Hmm I think it depends on the MLS team. NAC Breda is the lowest ranked and weakest Dutch club currently with an SPI of 24.4. The Dutch 2nd division has no ratings yet but Twente are probably in the mid to high 20s. They probably could beat a team like Colorado, San Jose or FC Cincinnati which are shitter MLS teams, their SPI is 23.8, 29.3 and 29.5 respectively.

SPI = Soccer Power Index. It's the best rating system and it's updated daily by number crunching super autists. Takes into account a bunch of different shit like how good their offensive rating is, how good their defensive rating is, the opponent they played, how they played, etc. A league's overall SPI is determined by averaging out every team in it and coming to a median.

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/soccer-predictions/mls/

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/soccer-predictions/eredivisie/