Jurgen Klopp on Liverpool's 0-0 draw vs. Everton: "Very difficult game for different reasons...

>Jurgen Klopp on Liverpool's 0-0 draw vs. Everton: "Very difficult game for different reasons. I know people don't like it when I say it, but the wind came from all different directions, the ball was in the air a lot."

Attached: klopp.jpg (856x924, 380K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ERiEYiwV3EU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>wind came from all different directions
OH NO NO NO NO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>blaming the wind again
wtf

>wind
>last week blamed United's injury crisis
when will this man own up and realise he got exposed....again?

>it's real
OH NO NO NO NO NO
BRUH....
youtu.be/ERiEYiwV3EU

>Because in Evertons timebubble there is literally no wind
The wind gods robbing poo again... when will they stop

thats the point. just say team sucked today and there is a need to work harder.

Why are there 50 Liverpool threads with 0 replies?

I also thought it was just made up quote but it actually real.

By "wind" does he mean Liverpool, because I think today they've blown it

Attached: Carlos.png (205x205, 66K)

to symbolise the title drought

Carlos!

really stimulates the synapses

based

Life long Liverpool fanatic here.

Before you ask why I wasn't at the game it is because I am from Devon. This does not make me any less a member of the Liverpool FC family.

You idiots and bitters criticising Klopp for rightfully saying that it was too windy are morons. Cretins the lot of you. Liverpool always seem to play in difficult conditions. The FA are a corrupt organisation, would it be beyond them to schedule games when the weather would be dreadful?

This is not the first time this has happened!

FA Cup game last month against Wolves was very windy
Southampton in the EFL cup a couple of years ago was also very windy
Another game against Southampton at home in the league the pitch was very dry (extreme heat)
Not getting ten minutes injury time at home to west brom because BT sport didn't want the game to overrun
Illness at home to swansea

I am sick of the corrupt FA handing out awful fixture timings for Liverpool FC.

HANG your heads in shame the lot of you. And all the fellow members of LFC Family. Remember...

WE. GO. AGAIN.

#YNWA

/r/ing more reddit pastas like this

some of you illegal aliens are alright.

Why is Jurgen so reluctant to use Shaqiri all of a sudden????

Listen to YNWA now and remind yourself why you love this club. It will make you feel better and we'll move onto to the next game with positivity rather than that nagging thought in the back of our heads that we bottled it. WE CAN DO THIS!!

maybe if you didnt have your players sprinting at full pace for every single movement and kept the ball on the ground you wouldn't be crying about the wind and wouldn't shit the bed when going forward
literally a championship tier performance but with higher fitness levels

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THE FUCKING WIND

>/r/ing more reddit pastas like this
RAWK has thousands of unironic posts which are filled with similar levels of delusion.
>Luke Shaw on match of the day last week was asked who he wanted to win the league out of Liverpool and City and he said, as a united player you know who I don’t want to win the league so the interviewer said so who do you want to win the league and he said, you know who I want to win the league out of them but I’m not going to say it. So he obviously wants City to win it but stopped short of saying it the fuckin quilt.
For example. Obviously Shaw meant he didn't want City ("as a United player") to win it, but they act like such victims all the time that they genuinely think he meant Liverpool. There's similar ones every single page of every thread.

>Jürgen Klopp: "We don't play PlayStation. Do you think we didn't take enough risks today?Bring on an extra attacker? Just to go wild, with nine matchdays left? Football is not like that. We don't lose our nerve"

Attached: Image.png (1000x665, 1.45M)

but it was fucking windy outside today

BASED Maggie

lel

Attached: IMG_20180531_184020.jpg (600x600, 45K)

Was about to post this. It's fucking hilarious. It can't just be that they're bottling it. They've got to turn themselves into victims with a whole "us against the world" mentality

There was literally a hurricane inside the stadium but only when Liverpool players touched the ball

Stfu stupid ABLs

Ez then For Liverpool's future games, they just have to change the English weather.

Both teams have to deal with it and it was played a few minutes from their own stadium. Does he think this is taking attention and pressure off the squad or something? Only makes him look retarded

>Dortmund bottle it
>Cuckpool bottle it
What a beautiful timeline. Now if only it could be Wolves and Leipzig instead of City and Bayern winning.

There's a named storm today in the UK, and Goodison doesn't have shelter in the corners of the stadium. Playing any sport in storm conditions is not ideal, to contradict this is, shows how poor of wit you are.

Au contraire, my fat burger munching friend, it makes you look like a fat burger munching asshole.

>tf
>tp
C O P E

>tf
>tp
I'm not aware of your low IQ culture, you'll have to elaborate, or in terms your low IQ mind may find intelligible, what da?