Why the hate for Liverpool? Can someone compare them to an American team so I can better understand it?

Why the hate for Liverpool? Can someone compare them to an American team so I can better understand it?

Attached: 1452222610385.png (411x387, 9K)

Hate? It’s not hate, it’s laughter at the expense of.

Boston Celtics

BAWSTON

Its similar level of hate Americans have for:
>healthy eating
>exercise
>not getting shot
>cheap & world class healthcare
>free education

if you watch the nhl, think the >laffs but with a shorter title drought

>UK flag

uk more like ugay lmfao

boston teams actually win something

Yankees
Laker
Cowboys

I hate them because they always let me down

It might not be cheap but we do have world class healthcare, that's why people fly over here from your shithole country for treatment

>healthy eating
m8 even their table salt, has sugar in it. that shit makes no sense to me, that shit will rot your brain and your bones and yet they push it everywhere, they even call soda water in some cases. I'm starting to believe maybe it's some kind of experiment to branch humanity down 2 evolutionary paths, the american and the normal

but seriously sugar is very hazardous to your health

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Lmfao I never heard about this but Im not surprised.

basically they are the bad guys (killed many people) and City are the good guys

Why do you still have rickets, measles, TB, etc? Doesnt seem world class to me. Although Im sure you mean all the surgeons doing quadruple heart bypasses and tummy tucks.

>Why the hate for Liverpool?
They’re murderers that singlehandedly destroyed English football for a decade. If they’d just accepted their bad boy image, people probably wouldn’t hate them too much. Instead they like to act as if they’re eternal victims and oppressed by the “biased media”, Thatcher, and “Ferguson with the refs in his pocket la”.

fuck me

Attached: 1551592638575.jpg (632x921, 282K)

Maybe the Boston Red Sox during that massive 86 year gap between their 5th and 6th World Series title? Still see themselves as among the best of the best but without the title to prove it.
Incidentally they both have the same owner.

Dallas Cowboys, a team with a lot of supporters that wins nothing

Cowboys

>they even call soda water in some cases
You going to need a source because I never have heard this in my entire life

celtics/lakers but without a championship in 30 years

>gets raped by Pakis
>gets stabbed by Syrians

any team with a smug/insufferable fanbase yet wins fuck all

combine Green Bay Packers fans' smug sense of "specialness" and sentimentality with Dallas Cowboys fans'' entitlement and bandwagon nature

Attached: clear-water1.jpg (500x375, 297K)

>healthy eating
>exercise
Average Brit to the left
>not getting shot
Similar to you getting stabbed or your London gangs, most shit is through illegal guns
>cheap & world class healthcare
The NHS has shit healthcare and you pay for it through taxes
>free education
You realize we have that too from k-12. Inb4 "no it sux"even though our higher education is the best in the world

Attached: Syd_Barrett_Abbey_Road_1975.jpg (275x270, 7K)

That's seltzer you dumb fuck

sorry I just noticed there's aspartame in it instead of sugar.

that's not exactly healthier though, the effects are just longer term and more hidden

>Brits still calling us fat

Stones in glass houses you're all America tier fat too now

Aspartame is not healthy of course, but even though it's called sparkling water it's not a substitute for real water and not treated as such. It's not just an American sold thing either

lol, no I mean access to drugs that help you, which your national health service cannot afford and instead let people die. You're not a first world country if you let people die because drugs are too expensive. You are the Pakistan of Europe mate.

spoiler: it's sold here too but nobody buys it

sparkling water (at least in my experience) is just water+Co2, with barely perceptible flavoring added in sometimes. Certainly not anything like pop

Don't forget foreskins

well if you're curious this is the ingredient list for that picture

Filtered Carbonated Water, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Potassium Citrate, Aspartame, Potassium Benzoate (A Preservative), Acesulfame
Potassium. Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine.
at this point this is just a jewish trick to sell more lube, tbqh

>be bong
>get groomed

Speak for yourself I despise them