Unironically better than Lebron

Unironically better than Lebron

Attached: 7AD0CD4F-7800-4E37-8201-2D85AF416A30.jpg (960x540, 53K)

>le really tall man
Call me again when they won a playoff series.

Better than old-man Lebron now? maybe. But he's not better than LeBron was at his peak yet.

Hey sorry you fucking German bitch I don’t remember anyone asking your opinion :)

Don't you have relics from your grandfather to jerk-off to?

>Hasn't won anything
Sure.

At 0-0 his finals win loss ratio is better than LeBron :)

They will probably win two of them this year.

Well, Sharty McMutt, maybe you can elaborate on how flashy drives and dunks in the regular season followed by failure to deliver when the decisive games start makes a player a legend.

You literally just described LeBron tho :)

3-6 is better than zero you dunce

He doesn't have Lebron's shooting, so not yet.

Honestly he's not though. All he can do is get to the basket. He sucks ass from the perimeter and so on.

Giannis is just the latest east babby

Young Lebron was an all around type of player.
Prime Lebron was a slasher with streaky shooting and strong defense.
2nd Prime Lebron was a slasher with improved shooting but really selective defense.
Old Lebron is an all around offensive player (with lethal shooting) that only plays defense when he deems it necessary.

It's NBA 2k19 cover guy!

Better at making commercials for sure

why are they promoting "the greek freak" so much?
he surely can't be that good

They always need new stars. It's a star driven league basically.

He checks a lot of boxes. Young rapidly developing star with a good/innocent personality that also reaches foreign markets. Marketing writes itself.

he's not the MVP, but he's young, "exotic", and a good highlight video player because of muh dunks. add that to Curry/Lebron fatigue and you can understand why he's being pushed.

Is he really popular? I don’t follow basket, I just remember reading an article on a greek site back when he just got into the NBA. He’s on the cover of NBA 2k19 so I guess he made it? From what I remember he seemed like a decent kid.

he's extremely popular now yeah, he was one of the captains of the All-Star teams along with Lebron. helps that the Bucks are first in the Eastern conference right now, but he's also a guy that people like.

He’s in debt though