i.4pcdn.org/sp/1529795803100s.jpg
i.4pcdn.org/sp/1514480034333s.jpg
i.4pcdn.org/sp/1538663787603s.jpg
i.4pcdn.org/sp/1528927985671.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't use this thread.

Salaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Not using this thread

Everton's defense and midfield are abysmal, Liverpool should unironically kill themselves collectively if they don't manage to score a goal

Fuck protestants, niggers and Donald Trump

Attached: 1539551824188.jpg (684x634, 41K)

repeating digits and it slips

GIVE EVERTON YOUR ENERGY

>slipping to everton
lol

shall use this thread

>sacrificing 96 of your own people for this

>LET ME MAKE THE THREAD
>I WANT TO MAKE A THREAD
KYS

Someone explain the honk honk clown pepe to me, dunno where it came from

Hi I'm gay

So if Liverpool score and Everton score does Liverpool win on the away goal rule?

is it possible

>origi
imagine the smell

sipp

what a snorefest

Attached: 1551083570333.png (408x703, 114K)

Attached: 1541294402902.png (1280x935, 222K)

will it slip today?

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Yea Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Realistically, Everton can win the match

Attached: 1551399643674.png (750x547, 357K)

hello there

Is it me or do commentators really like to suck Henderson's dick

Reminder that Liverpool are the good guys.

that was easy

Attached: fgddggfdgf.jpg (326x44, 2K)

OH NO NO NO *wheeze*

Attached: DpgMAnNV4AAtfaP.jpg (1200x1062, 109K)

Who Yea Forums here?

Attached: 1540600310785.png (300x300, 124K)

single and it slips

>lelcott

singels and 3 points for Liverpool incoming!

Do you take it up the bum or do the riding yourself?

>it's another desperate defending episode

Both of these teams would get relegated in a real league like Ligue 1 or Bundes.

Virgin van dike is just too good for everton

/biz/

Lads

Attached: ik.png (501x707, 331K)

If Liverpool don't win this, the title race is over.

>walnut

Foxposter pls go

any english player

>Walnut

this

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Yea Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Hi there!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Hi there!

Now there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

what's 96

Hi there!

>welcott
le 30yo future english prospect lad

Attached: 1342029067857.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Are americans just disgusting versions of brits? Whenever I speak to a person from GB they seem to be well educated, well versed gentleman.
Americans sound like they never learned proper english or don't have any manners

I really hate poop so it's a lot of passionate 69ing and facials

oi mate we proper educated innit

Who /vg/ here?

Attached: Duvalie naughty child.jpg (1071x1230, 193K)

Digits and the slip happens

theo that was shit

Hi there!

*Clears throat*

Hate Walcott

sell salah to manure and bring back coutinho desu

Attached: yellow.jpg (480x600, 42K)

Hi there!

OH SHIT

/d2g/ here

Attached: 1346938880790.jpg (399x325, 47K)

Hi there!

Attached: 1533039759489.jpg (556x426, 102K)

TURN IT OFF AND THEY WILL STOP
FUCK I just want a comfy thread you BR cunt

Digits and Salah scores

Please stop I beg you

get me in the screencap

This post makes me suspect you've never spoken to a brit

>30
Not so fast, he is STILL 29

realistically i could probably beat up all of you itt

Attached: e476be06ed9ac094d9c87ee795bcd6e9.jpg (850x1136, 63K)

FACTS

why do so many teams in the epl play hoofball?

I'm not the one spamming

> Walcott

Attached: 1547069566115.jpg (598x415, 39K)

Yikes

Not really, there is an underclass here who you will never meet unless you take a wring turn.

NOICE

Attached: 1499181461510.jpg (518x497, 45K)

Dubs and its a magisterial moment

GARLIC BREAD!!!

Attached: lg_20171116065357_1.jpg (929x980, 110K)

Hi there!

does this mean it's 4 slips

happening???

SLURPPPPPPPPPPPP

Hi there!

What the FUCK are these crosses

The only thing you can beat up is my dick lmao

*waves for the screencap*

this is literally manure vs liverpool 2.0

Attached: YOU sir.webm (640x360, 1.03M)

why are mid and low tier english teams such brainlets when it comes to pressing?
they just rush alisson and he passes it easily to the closest centreback, every single time

Hi there!

>be American
>say ‘logo’ instead of ‘crest’ when talking about an FC
>an Italian replies to my post with a google stats sheet of how searches for how to read Roman numerals spike during February every year

Attached: BB1800DD-308F-41F8-84D8-9B324D0E3D1F.png (657x527, 29K)

Attached: 1527090485822.png (1280x1280, 562K)

Take off the name macaco retardado

Haha, where on earth does he come up with this genius comedy???!!!

Trent's a massively overhyped bottom of the table level player

Your making the threads, which is a perfectly good reason to have a trip on. Dont turn it off for these under age morons.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hi there!

Hi there!

Should I JUST shave it off lads?

Attached: 20190303_175707.jpg (1152x2048, 1008K)

Why would you want to do that? We're nice lads

Hi there!

>be american
>say franchise instead of team

>96

why

Good from Digne

4 times isnt a slip. it's just a shite season

lucas digne isn't supposed to be marking TAA though

d-delete it please peruboi I'm literally crying right now

>using tripcode

Attached: faggot detected.jpg (377x421, 36K)

The amount of people that just went "Hi there!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!" proves the predictable, smart ass nature of this board.

All of you people try and impress each other with these funny green text comments, from someone who doesn't spend all their life online, it looks ridiculous.

Fuck this I'm off, don't wanna waste my life on "addictive and funny" Yea Forums.

It's going to be another semen slurping 0-0 draw and you know it.

is it slipping lads?

that google sheet is fake my obese friend

*you're
defending a tripfaggot without being one is essentially cuckoldry
pathetic

OH SHIT

BASED

Oof. At least you're white.

Embrace it

this thread is full blown zoomer autism

Attached: FB_IMG_1538056501102.jpg (848x480, 31K)

>96

If 96 Liverpool slip and the entire city gets bombed by Salahs muzzie mates

repeating numbers!

if it's 0-0 we get to make slipperpool posts all day

based brit
what's your team m8

BYE

Hi there!

Dont mind me Premier League cuck, im just posting the anime of the year

Attached: MObuu.gif (498x280, 1.46M)

Based peruano

Hi there!

>autistic attention hungry tripfag joins the board
>Hey let's all spam him with You's that'll show him!

Attached: 1473280765041.png (410x604, 498K)

singles and this will not slip

>salad
a shit

why are liverpool so boring now

That's a proper JUST but yeah shave it all, don't cope embrace it

See you next week, faggot

peru gets don't count btw, scriptbabby.

but the slip will happen

Yeah why not. Try it out

Fuck off. As if that compensates me going bald

MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE MANE

>2019
>hating on tripfags
>on fucking Yea Forums

y
i
k
e
s

Attached: 1538154548703.webm (852x480, 581K)

Hi there!

Hi there!

They will stop spamming the Hi there if you stop

lurk more

seething

no, your chin isnt strong enough

>americucks mad

Attached: 1525280109606.png (1024x576, 763K)

>tripfagging
>ever
>on an anonymous fucking forum

Attached: CURRENT YEAR.jpg (367x390, 30K)

Do Everton think they have scored? Why are they defending so much?

>van dyke
lmao

Hope you're right

hi imgur

In our world? It more than makes up for it.

Hi there!

Attached: Premier League.webm (800x400, 1.86M)

Attached: 1550813759803.webm (768x432, 602K)

Hi there!

this, btw if not obvious already

Hi there!

shaving it off means you are insecure. do nothing

ello m8

digits and his heart explodes and he collapses on the field

>be american
>accidentally post saying a team ‘got scored on’ instead of ‘conceded’
>brazilian replies to my post with a 4 megabyte jpg of every amerimutt picture ever made

heh nice trip

just ignore and report

so close

Attached: 1513480970602.png (696x717, 393K)

Kek. The absolute state of tattas

Attached: 1550732814406.png (515x821, 59K)

@91237931
not even trying at this point

>remove name field
>problem solved

consequence of being shit

everyone thinks salah is their best player but its actually mane

Waitin for the slip

Attached: 1483752218700.jpg (400x460, 69K)

i'd like to interject for a moment:

hi there

off by one! amerifats can't into digits lmao

one time I had a raging boner and was walking around my home,
I went to the bathroom because I needed to take a piss. Then an African man busted through the front door and screamed something in African.
I was quite shocked at this very peculiar set of events,
but I managed to calm down and think of a plan.
I grabbed my phone and called peter griffin from the hit show family male.
He soon arrived at my door and began fighting the African man.
Peter was whopping ass and really giving it to the African man,
but then the African man took out a gun from his loincloth.
He shot Peter in the head and Peter died instantly.
I then summoned a gaggle of gaster blasters and blew the African man to nothingness.

shit game

Hi there!

Why do you need a tripcode to make a thread? Are all the thousands of games made by anons throughout Yea Forums's history broken?

theres got to be something gay about doing this

Hi there!

Hi there!

I'm sure you were perfectly fine with Bournemouth having eleven men tightly in the box the entire match yesterday

Hi there!

Hi there!

Hi there

wtf delete this

POST TRAPS

learn to filter

why do traps do such small cums

hi

S U P E R
S U N D A Y

this is literally my hairline. youre all just joking, right?

Hi there!

Hi there!

>halfway thru
>0-0
nice """sport""

Hi there!

if anyone slips it'll be from the semen spewing from this match

Hi there!

Hi thëre!

Hi there!

half time lads

i.4cdn.org/gif/1550438511368.webm

i.4cdn.org/gif/1550438957409.webm

i.4cdn.org/gif/1550440098661.webm

i.4cdn.org/gif/1550441972740.webm

i.4cdn.org/gif/1550446861829.webm

i.4cdn.org/gif/1550482658767.webm

i.4cdn.org/gif/1550590386314.webm

i.4cdn.org/gif/1550615924629.webm

i.4cdn.org/gif/1550624443028.webm

i.4cdn.org/gif/1550624478341.webm

i.4cdn.org/gif/1551126737929.gif

i.4cdn.org/gif/1551127213518.gif

i.4cdn.org/gif/1551130769946.webm

i.4cdn.org/gif/1551137490765.webm

i.4cdn.org/gif/1551181873909.webm

i.4cdn.org/gif/1551211355220.webm

i.4cdn.org/gif/1550276914045.webm

i.4cdn.org/gif/1550277134908.webm

i.4cdn.org/gif/1550278513405.webm

i.4cdn.org/gif/1550278768973.webm

i.4cdn.org/gif/1550278834627.webm

i.4cdn.org/gif/1550279143220.webm

i.4cdn.org/gif/1550279503467.webm

i.4cdn.org/gif/1550279995645.webm

>0-0
great sport wow

Attached: 535253.jpg (396x382, 41K)

someone just make a new thread ffs

are w-we slipping lads? i-it's still our year r-right

Attached: 1472452211466.png (880x760, 776K)

It's halftime! Be quick and claim your waifu before other anons or tripfaggets do it first!

Attached: __ooi_kantai_collection_drawn_by_wa_genryusui__e68c87c26e376fedf83b9118fdf0f87d.png (816x1651, 477K)

>I have money on Liverpool

Just gonnna kill myself lads

>Hi there!
>You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Yea Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
>Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Fuck lads >we won't win

Attached: sad liverpool frog.png (354x378, 63K)

post fat anime bundas

Hi there!

Hi there!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture

Hi there!

Attached: 1529180571896.png (600x591, 97K)

inb4 norway bro b&

the problem with liverpool is that they always try to hoofball it

Hï there!

Yöu seem to häve made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Yea Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

The absolute state of this thread

Attached: british beauty.jpg (3000x2398, 836K)

learn to filter fags

... at the same time?

>anime bundas
bunda

Attached: bunda.png (413x623, 421K)

Hi there!

why do i still come here. Just to suffer.

looks fi
>Age:20
OH NO NO NO NO NO

based

i.4pcdn.org/sp/1529795803100s.jpg

Hi there!

Based Dejan

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

very redpilled scene tbf

Attached: 88370229_98410_004.jpg (1920x1280, 344K)

こんにちは!

あなたはあなたの投稿を少し間違えたようです。 幸運にも、Yea Forumsのユーザーはいつもあなたがこの問題を解決してくれることを望んでいます! 投稿時にトリップコードを使用したように見えますが、あなたの身元は会話とはまったく関係ありません。 おっと! 別のスレッドが起動されていない限り、それが使用されていたスレッドがなくなったときは、必ずトリップコードの使用を中止するようにしてください。 必要でないときにトリップコードを付けて投稿するのは悪い形です。 あなたのアイデンティティがあなたが作っている投稿に絶対に不可欠でない限り、あなたはいつも匿名で投稿しようとするべきです!

今、私に感謝する必要はありません - 私はあなたが匿名のイメージボードカルチャーに慣れるのを助けるために私の餌をやっているだけです!

>tfw want to watch the game but have a 200 word essay due tomorrow, wut do lads?

I claim Kagari (Kagarin~ versio )

Attached: 1551275370338.gif (500x281, 452K)

sad, really
Yea Forums is better than this

Hi there!

JUST TURN IT OFF FOR FUCKS SAKE
FUCK I just want a comfy thread you BR CUNTJUST TURN IT OFF FOR FUCKS SAKE
FUCK I just want a comfy thread you BR CUNT

Attached: GOTY2019.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

where the fuck did these bots come from?

Hi

Oh no! I'm new with computers, how do I undo this?

wtf 200 words is nothing
just do it right now lmao

Hi there!

Szia!

Úgy tűnik, egy kis hiba történt a bejegyzésében. Szerencsére a Yea Forums felhasználók mindig szívesen segítenek a probléma megoldásában! Úgy tűnik, hogy kiküldetéskor használta a tripcode-ot, de a személyazonosságának nincs semmi köze a beszélgetéshez! Hoppá! Mindig ne felejtse el abbahagyni a tripódód használatát, ha a használt szál eltűnt, hacsak nem indul el egy másik! A kiküldetés, ha nem szükséges, rossz állapotú. Mindig próbáljon névtelenül postázni, hacsak az Ön személyazonossága nem feltétlenül szükséges az Ön által készített hozzászóláshoz!

Most nem kell megköszönni nekem, csak azért csinálom a csalit, hogy segítsek hozzászokni a névtelen arculati kultúrához!

>tfw virgin

Attached: ShamefulMealyIaerismetalmark.webm (686x720, 611K)

How are Swansea doing AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH bye cunt

Hi there!

BASED

Nigger. 200 words aint shit. I do that shit in 15 minutes.

How much to shag it, lads

Attached: the_maltesers_advert_goblin.png (660x677, 749K)

Sorry but there is nothing wrong with this. Some of my fondest memories as a kid are cuddling with my dad and him fondling me and feeling me up. He never got aroused by it, he was checking out his boy that he created. NEVER ONCE did i feel molested or hurt by him. hell he gave me my first boner by mistake and that wasn't weird for us in fact it was better for him to be there to explain what was happening, he just let me know that by touching me he had made me feel sexually aroused, and that was it. I'd have hated that to happen without dad.

this board is pathetic and repressed beyond all imagination. I am a non virgin and have fucked women several times and men also. relationship with papadaddy didnt harm me at all no way. him touching me simply taught me my own body as he learnt my body. for example my penis gets erect at a downward angle which he taught me was not abnormal by simulating getting on his knees and getting ready to suck my dick. dick was at the perfect angle for his lips and he got up having taught me not to worry. parents do these things.

the absolute state of this thread

Attached: 1448532941258.png (680x510, 611K)

Dia Duit!

Is cosúil gur beag botún a rinne tú i do phost. Go fortunately, tá úsáideoirí Yea Forums sásta cabhrú leat an fhadhb seo a ghlanadh suas go díreach! Is cosúil go ndearna tú triphód a úsáid nuair a bhí tú ag postáil, ach níl aon fhéiniúlacht ag baint le do chéannacht leis an gcomhrá! Gach duine! Ba chóir duit cuimhneamh i gcónaí gan stop a bhaint as do chód trip nuair a úsáidtear an snáithe a úsáideadh é, mura dtosaítear ceann eile! Is droch-fhoirm é postáil le tripód nuair nach gá. Ba cheart duit iarracht a dhéanamh iarbhír a chur ar an ainm gan ainm, ach amháin má tá do chéannacht fíor-riachtanach don phost atá á dhéanamh agat!

Anois, níl aon ghá dom buíochas a ghabháil liom - tá mé ag déanamh mo bhaoite chun cabhrú leat dul i dteagmháil leis an gcultúr íomhá-bord gan ainm!

>200 words
what uni?

>this new
>and yet - a tripfag
jesus christ

Hi there

Attached: 1528601316662.jpg (1200x630, 128K)

just filter lmao

Olá!

Você parece ter cometido um erro no seu post. Felizmente, os usuários do Yea Forums estão sempre dispostos a ajudá-lo a resolver esse problema! Você parece ter usado um código de viagem quando postou, mas sua identidade não tem nada a ver com a conversa! Ops! Você deve sempre lembrar de parar de usar o seu código de viagem quando o tópico em que ele foi usado desaparecer, a menos que outro seja iniciado! Postar com um código de viagem quando não é necessário é uma forma ruim. Você deve sempre tentar postar anonimamente, a menos que sua identidade seja absolutamente vital para o post que você está fazendo!

Agora, não há necessidade de me agradecer - estou apenas fazendo minha isca para ajudá-lo a se acostumar com a cultura anônima da placa de imagem!

i.4pcdn.org/sp/1514480034333s.jpg

Hi there!

I fucking love you Yea Forums. Never change.

Attached: 1ded20129030096949b64cc2628c0a73.jpg (708x1000, 444K)

Imagine pinning down some cunt and holding her arms with her face against the floor as she begs you not to rape her. At first she would probably try to fight you but as she fails and realizes that's she's just some inferior, weak, stupid garbage female, she immediately switches to begging and crying like a bitch because that's all women can really do.

Then you pull down her jeans and underwear as her throat contracts and she becomes unable to speak because she's too scared and you see tears rolling down her cheeks, so you spread her legs apart and gently insert the tip of your dick inside her asshole. She would then gasp loudly just from the shock and mumble some retarded, unintelligible cunt bullshit because at that point her brain knows it's pointless to fight and all the fake self-esteem that society has been pumping into her completely goes out the window and she has an existential moment in which she realizes her true place in life as a worthless fuck hole.

At first, as you rape her, she'd be relatively quiet because the pain isn't too bad initially, but as you go deeper and fuck her harder and she realizes how powerless she is against the pain and humiliation you're inflicting upon her, she'd eventually go completely insane and start screaming for help as a last resort, but then you'd choke her and your dick would get even harder from listening to the muffled gurgles coming out of her cunt mouth.

Attached: DNe.gif (500x500, 1.56M)

>falling for bait this easily
oh user

can't tell if you guys are trolling or not, but don't think it is humanly possible to do it within 15 minutes

OH NO NO NO ALL THIS PORN on this christian board , whatever shall we doo :'((((

Attached: mmcuck.jpg (234x216, 7K)

Hi there!

Fucking autistic children ruining everything,

Wigati

Sampeyan koyone gawe kesalahan ing posting sampeyan. Untunge, pangguna Yea Forums tansah kepéngin mbantu mbusak masalah iki langsung! Sampeyan katon nggunakake kode trip nalika ngirim, nanging identitas sampeyan ora bisa nglakoni apa-apa karo obrolan! Whoops! Sampeyan kudu tansah eling kanggo mungkasi nggunakake kode trip nalika thread iki digunakake kanggo ilang, kajaba liyane wis diwiwiti! Ngirim nganggo kode trip nalika ora perlu dadi formulir sing mlarat. Sampeyan kudu tansah nyoba ngirim kanthi anonim, kajaba identitas sampeyan pancen penting kanggo kirim sing wis digawe!

Saiki, ora perlu ngucapke matur nuwun - Aku mung nggawe umpan kanggo mbantu sampeyan kanggo digunakake ing budaya gambar-anonim anonim!

Hi there!

Based

Olá!

Você parece ter cometido um erro no seu post. Felizmente, os usuários do Yea Forums estão sempre dispostos a ajudá-lo a resolver esse problema! Você parece ter usado um código de viagem quando postou, mas sua identidade não tem nada a ver com a conversa! Ops! Você deve sempre lembrar de parar de usar o seu código de viagem quando o tópico em que ele foi usado desaparecer, a menos que outro seja iniciado! Postar com um código de viagem quando não é necessário é uma forma ruim. Você deve sempre tentar postar anonimamente, a menos que sua identidade seja absolutamente vital para o post que você está fazendo!

Agora, não há necessidade de me agradecer - estou apenas fazendo minha isca para ajudá-lo a se acostumar com a cultura anônima da placa de imagem!

Put me in the screencap

FINE
I'll turn it off

There should be a selfie of every poster to know what the person looks like. There's no way you aren't a bunch of thirteen year olds

out of all my years here I've never seen so much autism regarding trips

STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPP
THINK OF THE ADVERTISERS

Attached: 1505252285322.png (394x360, 139K)

i.4pcdn.org/sp/1538663787603s.jpg

>this trapfag nordic

>i was merely pretending aha gottem
pathetic
Hi there!

Ok nice bait dude. Haha nobody can write an essay of 200 words in less than 15 minutes right?

ಹಾಯ್!

ನಿಮ್ಮ ಪೋಸ್ಟ್ನಲ್ಲಿ ನೀವು ಸ್ವಲ್ಪ ತಪ್ಪು ಮಾಡಿದಂತೆ ತೋರುತ್ತಿದೆ. ಅದೃಷ್ಟವಶಾತ್, ಈ ಸಮಸ್ಯೆಯನ್ನು ತೆರವುಗೊಳಿಸಲು ಸಹಾಯ ಮಾಡಲು Yea Forums ನ ಬಳಕೆದಾರರು ಯಾವಾಗಲೂ ಸಿದ್ಧರಿದ್ದಾರೆ! ಪೋಸ್ಟ್ ಮಾಡುವಾಗ ನೀವು ಟ್ರಿಪ್ಕೋಡ್ ಅನ್ನು ಬಳಸಿದ್ದೀರಿ ಎಂದು ಕಾಣಿಸುತ್ತಿದೆ, ಆದರೆ ಸಂಭಾಷಣೆಯೊಂದಿಗೆ ನಿಮ್ಮ ಗುರುತುಗೆ ಏನೂ ಇಲ್ಲ! ಓಹ್! ಇನ್ನೊಂದನ್ನು ಪ್ರಾರಂಭಿಸದ ಹೊರತು ಅದನ್ನು ಬಳಸಿದ ಥ್ರೆಡ್ ಹೋದಾಗ ನಿಮ್ಮ ಟ್ರಿಪ್ಕೋಡ್ ಅನ್ನು ನಿಲ್ಲಿಸುವುದನ್ನು ನೀವು ಯಾವಾಗಲೂ ನೆನಪಿನಲ್ಲಿಟ್ಟುಕೊಳ್ಳಬೇಕು! ಅಗತ್ಯವಿಲ್ಲದಿದ್ದಾಗ ಟ್ರಿಪ್ಕೋಡ್ನೊಂದಿಗೆ ಪೋಸ್ಟ್ ಮಾಡುವುದು ಕಳಪೆ ರೂಪವಾಗಿದೆ. ನೀವು ಮಾಡುತ್ತಿರುವ ಪೋಸ್ಟ್ಗೆ ನಿಮ್ಮ ಗುರುತನ್ನು ಸಂಪೂರ್ಣವಾಗಿ ಅತ್ಯಗತ್ಯವಾಗದ ಹೊರತು ನೀವು ಯಾವಾಗಲೂ ಅನಾಮಧೇಯವಾಗಿ ಪೋಸ್ಟ್ ಮಾಡಲು ಪ್ರಯತ್ನಿಸಬೇಕು!

ಈಗ, ನನಗೆ ಧನ್ಯವಾದ ಅಗತ್ಯವಿಲ್ಲ - ನೀವು ಅನಾಮಧೇಯ ಚಿತ್ರ ಹಲಗೆಯ ಸಂಸ್ಕೃತಿಯನ್ನು ಬಳಸಲು ನಿಮಗೆ ಸಹಾಯ ಮಾಡಲು ನಾನು ನನ್ನ ಬೆಟ್ ಮಾಡುತ್ತೇನೆ!

Hi there!

I'm legit one of the older ones ITT, no doubt

Walcott will score the winner cap this and check em.

Phoontax - She has the power to queef out cum into her enemys eyes from a HUNDER meter radius.

Guzzler - Some say she has a IQ of 154, can smell a rich cock from a mile away.

Lil Slag - Has fucked over 2000 sound cloud rappers, her boobs can make the sound of a kick drum smaple

Pigface - Has a face like a pig. Can eat 3 munchy boxes in one sitting.

Classy - She is directly related to Queen Anne. Has lizard cum for blood.

Mohamed (far left of the picture) - He drives the car.

Olá!

Playing good attacking football with whilst also intergrating youth players la’

reinstalling the Swansea way la’

Potter has done well la’

Attached: abstract-man.jpg (921x1390, 162K)

Hi there!

Hi there!

مرحبا!

يبدو أنك ارتكبت بعض الخطأ في مشاركتك. لحسن الحظ ، فإن مستخدمي Yea Forums مستعدون دائمًا لمساعدتك في حل هذه المشكلة بشكل صحيح! يبدو أنك استخدمت رمزًا لرحلة طويلة عند النشر ، لكن هويتك لا تملك أي شيء على الإطلاق في ما يتعلق بالمحادثة! يصيح! يجب أن تتذكر دائمًا التوقف عن استخدام رمز رحلتك عندما ينتهي الموضوع الذي تم استخدامه فيه ، ما لم يتم بدء تشغيل آخر! النشر باستخدام رمز الرحلة عندما لا يكون ضروريًا هو الشكل الضعيف. يجب أن تحاول دائمًا النشر بشكل مجهول ، ما لم تكن هويتك حيوية للغاية بالنسبة إلى المشاركة التي تنشئها!

الآن ، ليس هناك حاجة لشكري - أنا فقط أقوم بعمل الطعم لمساعدتك على التعود على ثقافة لوحة الصور المجهولة!

Haai daar!

Dit lyk asof jy 'n fout in jou pos gemaak het. Gelukkig is die gebruikers van Yea Forums altyd bereid om jou te help om hierdie probleem reg te maak! Dit lyk asof jy 'n reiskode gebruik het by die pos, maar jou identiteit het glad niks met die gesprek te make nie! Oeps! Jy moet altyd onthou om op te hou met die gebruik van jou reiskode as die draad waarvoor dit gebruik is, weg is, tensy daar nog een begin is! Posisionering met 'n reiskode wanneer dit nie nodig is nie, is swak vorm. Jy moet altyd anoniem probeer, tensy jou identiteit absoluut noodsaaklik is vir die pos wat jy maak!

Nou is dit nie nodig om my te bedank nie - ek doen net my aas om jou te help gewoond raak aan die anonieme beeldkultuurkultuur!

Shut the fuck up. Do not fucking say that this board is not for me, especially not when it's your motherfucking kin that rejected me from every other platform of interaction imaginable and forced me to flee here.

This is my fucking board. It was tailor made from the ground up for people like me.

Just because MOTHERFUCKING SHITS like you think it's cool to play "counter-culture" all the while clinging to fringe culture and the latest media darling/invention/whatever. You do not belong here.

I'll say it again: YOU DO NOT BELONG HERE. SERIOUSLY, WHY ARE YOU HERE INSTEAD OF ON TUMBLR? PLEASE, JUST FUCKING LEAVE. GO. YOU DON'T NEED TO BE HERE.

I NEED TO BE HERE BECAUSE THIS IS ALL I HAVE AND IF I'M NOT HERE THEN I HAVE NOTHING AND IF I HAVE NOTHING I NO LONGER HAVE SOMETHING TO LOSE

HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU SHITS THIS

L E A V E

WHERE TO? I DON'T GIVE A SHIT. PICK A SITE. I'M SURE YOU CAN FUCKING FIND ONE THAT'S MORE ACCOMMODATING THAN ME CONSIDERING HOW RAVENOUSLY THE NORMIES HAVE TAKEN TO YOUR BULLSHIT APATHETIC "LOL I'M SO IRONIC LOL LOWERCASE AND NIHILISM" AESTHETIC

F U C K O F F
M Y B O A R D

how am i gonna filter all the hi there spam you fucking stupid jungle monkey

Halkaa!

Waxaad u muuqataa inaad qalad ka dhigtay boostaada. Nasiib wanaag, dadka isticmaala Yea Forums marwalba waxay diyaar u yihiin inay kaa caawiyaan inaad saxdo dhibaatadan! Waxaad u muuqataa inaad isticmaashay safar safar markii aad soo dhajineysid, laakiin aqoonsigaaga waxba kuma laha wax wada hadal ah! Runtii! Waa inaad marwalba xusuusataa inaad joojiso isticmaalka safarkaaga safarka marka cirbadda loo adeegsanayo uu baxo, haddii aan qof kale bilaabin! Ku dhajinta safarka safarka marka aan loo baahnayn waa qaab liidata. Waa inaad had iyo jeer isku daydaa inaad si qarsoodi ah u soo dirto, haddii aqoonsigaagu yahay mid muhiim u ah boostada aad samaynayso!

Hadda, uma baahnid inaan u mahadceliyo - Waxaan kaliya ku sameeynayaa qadadeyda si aan kaaga caawiyo inaad isticmaasho dhaqanka sawir-qarsoodi ah ee qarsoodiga ah!

Hi there!
>Hi there!
Hi there!
>Hi there!
Hi there!
>Hi there!
Hi there!
>Hi there!
Hi there!
>Hi there!
Hi there!
>Hi there!
Hi there!
>Hi there!
Hi there!
>Hi there!
Hi there!
>Hi there!
Hi there!
>Hi there!
Hi there!
>Hi there!
Hi there!
>Hi there!
Hi there!
>Hi there!
Hi there!
>Hi there!
Hi there!
>Hi there!
Hi there!
>Hi there!

>her boobs can make the sound of a kick drum smaple

Attached: 1467568924688.jpg (600x450, 24K)

It could be worse. Lelouch could be posting in this thread right now.

>Age:20
I would’ve JUST taken myself out desu.

Olá!

SALAH SALAH SALAH SALAH SALAH SALAH
BETUL BETUL BETUL BETUL BETUL BETUL

Attached: 1535203853129.jpg (400x500, 152K)

Olá!

by fucking off, newfag

Grim

Listen up you assholes, I can't even begin to explain how fucking mad I am right now. I've loved Liverpool FC my entire life, but I never had anyone to share that love with. I'm 44 now, but my entire adolescence and early adult life was spent glued to the tv watching based Rush, or reading about King Kenny in the library. Completely alone.

I would have killed for a forum like this back in the day, you kids have no idea how lucky you are... but what do you do? You WASTE it, on STUPID pictures and idiotic phrases. "Hi there"??? What the FUCK! Is that supposed to be clever?

And before you chastise me for being 44 and on Yea Forums, I have been paying for sex for the last 12 years, so I have no shame left to lose.

I'm going to go calm down, and when I get back, this thread better be a rich tapestry of discussion of the greatest team in sports history, or I swear to CHRIST, there will be hell to pay.

that kid from the anime?

א גיטן אייך!

איר ויסקומען צו האָבן אַ ביסל טעות אין דיין פּאָסטן. צומ גליק, די וסערס פון 4 טשאַן זענען שטענדיק גרייט צו העלפן איר קלאָר דעם פּראָבלעם רעכט אַרויף! איר דערשייַנען צו האָבן געניצט אַ רעפּראָדוס ווען איר פּאָסטן, אָבער דיין אידענטיטעט האט גאָרנישט צו טאָן מיט די שמועס! Whoops! איר זאָל שטענדיק געדענקען צו האַלטן ניצן דיין Tripcode ווען די פאָדעם עס איז געניצט פֿאַר איז ניטאָ, סייַדן אנדערן איינער איז סטאַרטעד! פּאָסטינג מיט אַ רעפּראָדוס ווען עס איז ניט נייטיק איז נעבעך פאָרעם. איר זאָל שטענדיק פּרובירן צו פּאָסטן אַן אַנאָנימאָוסלי, סייַדן דיין אידענטיטעט איז לעגאַמרע וויטאַל צו די פּאָסטן וואָס איר טאָן!

איצט עס איז ניט דאַרפֿן צו דאַנקען מיר - איך נאָר טאָן מיין בייק צו העלפן איר באַקומען געניצט צו די אַנאָנימע בילד בילד ברעט!

Reminder this guy appeared like 6 months ago, shits up the Fortnite general while playing with a 0.26 KD, and is also a shameless handegg bandwagoner. It's nice to see he added liverslip bandwagoner to the cringe list

The amount of people that just keep going "Hi there!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!" proves the predictable, smart ass nature of this board.

All of you people try and impress each other with these funny green text comments, from someone who doesn't spend all their life online, it looks ridiculous.

Fuck this I'm off, don't wanna waste my life on "addictive and funny" Yea Forums.

Hi atje!

Ju duket se keni bërë pak gabim në postin tuaj. Për fat të mirë, përdoruesit e Yea Forums janë gjithmonë të gatshëm t'ju ndihmojnë ta pastroni këtë problem deri në fund! Ju duket se keni përdorur një kod tripcode kur postoni, por identiteti juaj nuk ka të bëjë aspak me bisedën! Uh! Ju gjithmonë duhet të mbani mend që të hiqni përdorimin e kodit të udhëtimit kur fjala për të cilën është përdorur është zhdukur, përveç nëse një tjetër është nisur! Postimi me një code tripcode kur nuk është e nevojshme është forma e dobët. Ju gjithmonë duhet të përpiqeni të postoni në mënyrë anonime, përveç nëse identiteti juaj është absolutisht jetik për postin që po bëni!

Tani, nuk ka nevojë të falënderoj mua - unë jam vetëm duke bërë karrem time për t'ju ndihmuar të mësoheni me kulturën anonime të imazhit!

How's your day been? I'd like Everton to win, how about you?
Klopp is such a whiny shit, can't stand him

Didnt watch the first half how are they playing?

you don't things with salah
you don't things with salah

What looked like a quality ass pic 404'd. Fucking mods we're grown men not children.

if you filter me, you won't see the spam
are you braindead

defending a tripfaggot is essentially cuckoldry
pathetic

>Hi there!
>You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Yea Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
>Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
Hi there!

Is this reddit

Attached: 1425559233478.gif (569x510, 5K)

Bet this cringe was planned on discord

>fornite

Attached: 1341333499783.jpg (320x287, 22K)

This homosexual Norwegian jew satanist needs to find God.

The trip that used to make an ass of himself here
He mostly fucked off to Yea Forums because he couldn't handle the banter

Attached: 1442528392925.gif (500x338, 557K)

Attached: pb-110126-upright-ape-whalen-01a.grid-6x2.jpg (474x750, 67K)

do they glorify NYC in UK?

excessively watery cums are weird

I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel. Duh.

Hi there!

This is the worst thread ive ever taken part in, in my entire life

Everton started well but have retreated to their penalty area.

Literally can someone just fucking shoot this dumbass boomer prospect. I want Lookman on NOW.

Ciao!

Sembra che tu abbia commesso un errore nel tuo post. Fortunatamente, gli utenti di Yea Forums sono sempre pronti ad aiutarti a risolvere questo problema! Sembra che tu abbia usato un tripcode durante la pubblicazione, ma la tua identità non ha nulla a che fare con la conversazione! Ops! Dovresti sempre ricordare di smettere di usare il tripcode quando il thread per cui è stato utilizzato è scomparso, a meno che non sia stato avviato un altro! Pubblicare con un tripcode quando non è necessario è una cattiva forma. Dovresti sempre provare a postare in modo anonimo, a meno che la tua identità sia assolutamente vitale per il post che stai facendo!

Ora, non c'è bisogno di ringraziarmi - sto solo facendo la mia esca per aiutarti ad abituarti alla cultura della scheda immagine anonima!

This thread is a mess
Only anime can save it

Attached: 1529854643910.png (1000x951, 685K)

MMMMMMMMM I LOVE TRAPS
Sign me up
COME ON IN
why arent they 50 sissypoints ahead YOU MIGHT ASK?
CUM IN MY CUMMER CAMMMM ONNNNNNN EVERTON

Good ol' Nobby

A French flag posted this on /int/ earlier. Why are you doing this?

>I'm just doing my bait

Is this from /r/copypasta? Epic shit dude! *brofist*

lol I've been on Yea Forums since 2012
I've changed trips because my previous one was permabanned
and I've been on /vg/ long before fortnite

I have unironically never seen an Everton fan IRL

Olá!

Hi there!

Checked

Attached: Check Em.jpg (615x409, 30K)

this thread is what happens when brazilians are put in charge

pfft
newfag

fucking hell he's still in his 20s. And Lingard is heading for 30

Yea Forums confirmed the most reddit board on 4channel

Attached: 1551098733502.jpg (750x743, 132K)

Right games starting again now lads behave please.

Attached: 1539119177090.jpg (443x455, 96K)

my day has been fine, what about yours?
I honestly don't know which team I want to win, I guess everton because they're the underdogs

I wonder how Pickford will fuck up today

MORE MORE MORE PLS MORE

I'm more annoyed about the fact that they somehow changed "bit" to "bait".

>used to
He still does from time to time. He supports Everton so I'm surprised he isn't posting in this thread. Though that's probably for the best considering the state of this thread.

You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. I wager you couldn't empty a boot of excrement were the instructions on the heel. You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you. Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly.

Dude stop killing my boner. Post only those who look like girls. Not this shit

Hi there!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

こんにちは!

あなたはあなたの投稿を少し間違えたようです。 幸運にも、Yea Forumsのユーザーはいつもあなたがこの問題を解決してくれることを望んでいます! 投稿時にトリップコードを使用したように見えますが、あなたの身元は会話とはまったく関係ありません。 おっと! 別のスレッドが起動されていない限り、それが使用されていたスレッドがなくなったときは、必ずトリップコードの使用を中止するようにしてください。 必要でないときにトリップコードを付けて投稿するのは悪い形です。 あなたのアイデンティティがあなたが作っている投稿に絶対に不可欠でない限り、あなたはいつも匿名で投稿しようとするべきです!

今、私に感謝する必要はありません - 私はあなたが匿名のイメージボードカルチャーに慣れるのを助けるために私の餌をやっているだけです!

>tfw sub 20" clavicles

Attached: 4q31ol.jpg (668x357, 32K)

wtf I thought Everton was in league 1 or something

Post sl/a/gs or Liverpool win

Attached: 1551576460398.jpg (2407x4822, 527K)

checking the checked post checking the check

If only there was sports discussion on this board

The N-word

dubs and all tripfags get gassed

this is one of the worst gamethreads i have ever been

Attached: 1548788498823.png (500x1025, 215K)

Tripfags deserve this and so much more desu. Yea Forums being this based right now is actually bringing a tear to my eye. Actually fighting against reddit for once

qt firmino

>Holding another man's child
hahahahahah what a FUCKING PATHETIC cuck Firmino is right XD

Hi there!

Olá!

thanks for the pasta

this does

Why does the egyptian always look so tired lately?

Attached: 1497219889184.jpg (715x1000, 376K)

Casual do you even watch the league

Coleman plays for Everton, why don't the Irish cheer for them?

Thank you Joao

haha imagine if he didn't gave the baby back, imagine if he just sat with it and refused to give it back ahaha

thank BRs for that

not fookin

>Tripfags deserve this and so much more desu. Yea Forums being this based right now is actually bringing a tear to my eye. Actually fighting against reddit for once

it's been a pleasure fighting with you, brother

Attached: 1489702214468.jpg (600x750, 27K)

i.4pcdn.org/sp/1528927985671.jpg

Hi there!

Throwing yourself to the ground and having to get back up takes more energy than you would think.

Attached: 1550491453016.webm (852x480, 581K)

Are you retarded? Tripfags are attention whores, and you spam replies to them. No one in here is "based", it's just a bunch of retards enabling a tripfag

so instead of half time slags we get half time trannys but of fags the lot of you

Attached: __d_va_overwatch_drawn_by_usagihime__95fa34e406002053859bd9cecb366b41.png (1200x853, 1.34M)

uh oh mods are here

wow edgy

Olá!

liverpool have underdog mentality stemming from irish, northern, working class roots.

they can only be good when not expected to be good.

don't deal well with being top dogs

suddenly cant score once they're favourites

Attached: 1398610338361.webm (854x480, 760K)

Hoi daar!

Izgleda da ste napravili neku grešku u svom postu. Na sreću, korisnici Yea Forums-a su uvek spremni da vam pomognu da rešite ovaj problem! Izgleda da ste koristili tripcode kod postavljanja, ali vaš identitet nema nikakve veze s razgovorom! Ups! Uvek treba da zapamtite da prestanete da koristite tripcode kada je konac za koji je korišćen nestao, osim ako nije pokrenut drugi! Postavljanje sa tripcode-om kada nije potrebno je loše forme. Uvijek biste trebali pokušati objaviti anonimno, osim ako je vaš identitet apsolutno bitan za mjesto koje postavljate!

Sada, nema potrebe da mi zahvaljujete - samo radim svoj mamac kako bih vam pomogao da se naviknete na anonimnu kulturu slike!

Not had a single (you) all game lads.

You're fat fucking nobody that no one likes kill yourself

Why is there so much tranny shit nowadays?

Hi there!

Hi there!

Attached: 1545432365314.webm (768x432, 602K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-03 at 5.20.16 pm (2).png (1920x1080, 2.06M)

Every time

Attached: 1328067521-oni2.jpg (448x252, 14K)

Just off form la, he had two shots on target.

why are you so angry? why do you care so much?

Glory hunters

does this look ok?

Attached: 20190303-170152.png (350x426, 190K)

nonce twat

get on my level

Attached: Capture.png (386x82, 3K)

Hi didto!

Daw nahimo ka nga usa ka sayup sa imong post. Suwerte, ang mga tiggamit sa Yea Forums kanunay andam nga motabang kanimo sa paghawan sa problema nga husto! Morag migamit ka og tripcode sa pag-post, apan ang imong pagkatawo walay kapuslanan sa panag-istoryahanay! Kinsa! Kinahanglan nimo kanunay nga hinumdoman nga hunongon ang paggamit sa imong tripcode sa diha nga ang thread nga gigamit alang sa nawala, gawas kung adunay usa nga gisugdan! Ang pagsulat gamit ang tripcode kung dili kinahanglanon mao ang dili maayo nga porma. Kinahanglan nga kanunay ka nga mosulay sa pag-post anonymously, gawas kung ang imong pagkatawo hingpit nga hinungdan sa post nga imong gihimo!

Karon, dili kinahanglan nga pasalamatan ako - ginabuhat lang nako ang akong paon aron matabangan ka nga magamit sa anonymous nga kultura sa imahe-board!

What's norway's deal?

Hi there!

Don't ask for (You)s
Be a man and give (You)s yourself

Hi there!

Olá!

Attached: 1535288218968.webm (640x480, 617K)

Yeah, but this kind of reaction eventually makes the realize how worthless they are and kill themselves. It's a process

Mané is a little bitch

not bad

>most successful club in English football history
>"don't deal well with being top dogs"

Attached: 1549980354229.jpg (1422x1422, 379K)

Pretty good, had some eggs and toast. If there's any proof why Liverpoo should lose it's this thread. Full of your average Liverpool fan

>Wholesome Liverpool player

Based, it's because he's not actually Scouse

someone just make a new thread and stop replying to this Brazilian faggot we get it. hilarious. absolutely funny.

Now I remember shooting shooting practice as a goalkeeper.

We stay in the EFTA but remain in the customs union.

pre 1992. it might as well never have happened

Hi there!

good to know

Hi there!

Attached: 1530075542051.webm (480x852, 916K)

>rating TAA

Olá!

firmino and shaq on NOW

Brazil's RPP is through the rough

NEW THREAD

this has been one of the best threads i've ever been in. is Yea Forums always like this?

lolololol so fucking funny LMAOOOOOOOO
WE FOKING ROASTED THIS TRIPFAGS
ABSOLUTELY BTFO LMAOOOOO XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>60 posts early

>placa de imagem

Attached: 1549477745221.webm (1450x886, 1009K)

FABINHO LMAO
fuck brazilians

lads, we got to pump these numbers up

Attached: 1540300484636.png (591x35, 3K)

remember when city won by only attacking his side of the pitch all game lol

So fucking close

嗨,您好!

你似乎在帖子中犯了一點錯誤。 幸運的是,Yea Forums的用戶總是願意幫助你清除這個問題! 您在發佈時似乎使用了旅行代碼,但您的身份與對話完全無關!哎呦! 你應該永遠記得在它用於的線程消失時停止使用你的tripcode,除非啟動另一個! 在不需要時使用tripcode發布是糟糕的形式。 您應該始終嘗試匿名發布,除非您的身份對您正在製作的帖子絕對至關重要!

現在,沒有必要感謝我 - 我只是在做我的誘餌,以幫助你習慣匿名的圖像板文化!

Olá!

Hi there!

Hi there!

Now THAT was a save

fortunately no
guess liverpoo game threads are your cup of tea

Don't reply to me you stupid tripfagget

>I was only 3 years old
>I loved liverpool so much, I had all the merchandise and kits
>I pray to Klopp every night before bed, thanking him for the life I've been given
>"Klopp is love" I say; "Klopp is life"
>My dad hears me and calls me a faggot
>I know he was just jealous of my devotion for Klopp
>I called him a cunt
>He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep
>I'm crying now, and my face hurts
>I lay in bed and it's really cold
>Suddenly, a warmth is moving towards me
>It's Klopp
>I am so happy
He whispers into my ear "This is my pitch."
>He grabs me with his powerful cat-lick hands and puts me down onto my hands and knees
>I'm ready
>I spread my ass-cheeks for Klopp
>He penetrates my butt-hole
>It hurts so much but I do it for Klopp
>I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water
>I push against his force
>I want to please Klopp
>He roars in a mighty roar as he fills my butt with his love
>My dad walks in
>Klopp looks him straight in the eyes and says "It's all salah now."
>Klopp leaves through my window
>Klopp is love. Klopp is life.

Attached: 1541222043435.webm (640x360, 1.04M)

>van dyke

Hi there!

Things like this make me think it's all scripted. It's too pottery, it's too art imitating life, it's too jeni say quoi

you can't tell me what to do

nice save there

Hi there!

Olá!

black on black violence

lol no. made it look like it was

Van Dijk flowchart
>stand out of the way doing nothing to stop build up play
>smash a clearance nowhere at the last possible second
>scream at teammates/officials

based

>jeni say quoi
ok I laughed

Muno kumeneko!

Inu mukuwoneka kuti mwalakwitsa mu positi yanu. Mwamwayi, ogwiritsira ntchito Yea Forums nthawi zonse akufunitsitsa kukuthandizani kuthetsa vutoli pomwepo! Mukuwoneka kuti munagwiritsa ntchito codecode pamene mutumizira, koma mulibe chochita ndi zokambirana! Oops! Muyenera kukumbukira nthawizonse kuti muyimitse kugwiritsa ntchito codecode yanu pamene ulusi umene wagwiritsidwa ntchito wapita, pokhapokha wina atayambika! Kutumiza ndi tripcode pamene sikofunikira ndi mawonekedwe osauka. Muyenera kuyesera kutumiza osadziwika, kupatula ngati chidziwitso chanu chiri chofunika kwambiri ku malo omwe mukupanga!

Tsopano, palibe chifukwa chothokozera ine - ndikungochita nyambo yanga kukuthandizani kuti muzolowere chikhalidwe cha anthu osadziwika!

Attached: 1521210212038.webm (640x360, 1.04M)

Would be like 0-2 if Shaq had started in place of Salah.

Hi there!

are chelsea everton tier pre-abramovich?

>origi

aint that the truth my man its a dog y dog world out there

Tripfags are the Liverpool of Yea Forums

Olá!

Attached: 1547220086527.webm (400x600, 1.19M)

>another shot on target saved

more like spuds

should I bet a cheeky 10er on Liverpool

>give this hyped up soiccer match a chance
>0-0 still

Ya this semen slurping sport isn't for me

Attached: image_1 (1).jpg (900x877, 107K)

too many niggers on this liverpool team, lacks IQ

Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it's a peach of cake.

>Salad

Hi there!

which sports do you like to watch

Hi there!

Attached: 1544899830765.webm (480x846, 1.28M)

new thread

>SALAD

>SALAD
ffs

tried putting stuff up me bum once couldnt relax my anus open

new look

Attached: X_Factor_wildcard_Stevi_Ritchie___I_know_who_the_winner_is_already_.jpg (620x374, 21K)

Pretty much yeah. Hard to compete with chad russian oil money

>salad

What the fuck is this thread?

>salad
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

>salah

lmao salad is shit

Attached: 1545708109143.webm (1920x1080, 1.37M)

Hi there!

Hi there!

Ironic

BASED MIDGET KEEPER

Gotta start small.

>Mohammed Salad

Hi there!

Attached: 1543901959195.webm (1920x1080, 1.57M)

FUCKING USELESS CUNT!!! GET THE FUCK BACK TO ROMA

>that dead-eyed stare

Attached: 1533523295694.webm (1046x496, 1.58M)

Attached: 1546768387773.webm (662x390, 1.61M)

Attached: 1542180409147.webm (720x404, 1.68M)

DON'T BULLY SALAH HE'S JUST A TALENTED 26 YO WINGER IN DEVELOPMENT

Attached: 1537908998777.webm (672x1752, 1.69M)