NO: Julius Randle posts monster 28/10 dub-dub
DEN: Nikola Jokic puts up 20/9/7/2/2 in 22 minutes
UTA: Donovan Mitchell scores 46 in comeback win
UTA: Derrick Favors has a monster game in win
GS: Kevin Durant goes for 34/5/5 in win over PHI
GS: DeMarcus Cousins drops season-high 25 points
UTA: Rudy Gobert has brutal game vs. Bucks
MLW: Giannis Antetokounmpo drops 43 points in loss

Attached: MujN0BUGffTztdk4.webm (480x480, 1.63M)

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.com/chalk/story/_/id/26127986/los-angeles-lakers-playoff-odds-crash-latest-stumble
youtube.com/watch?v=GxSMZARFdFE
insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=345176
lmgtfy.com/?q=What are black people listening to
youtube.com/watch?v=Kbj2Zss-5GY
youtube.com/watch?v=MQOG5BkY2Bc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That Anthony Davis move was one of the most pathetic and incompetent front office work I've ever seen.

>LAK: LeBron James one REB shy of triple-double
they lost to the worst team in the NBA last night. what does it matter?

I just copied the ticker. It's pretty silly though.

the news are off rotoworld which only cares about fantasy stats. basketball is just a means to an end there.

The lakers? More like suck dickers

Attached: looks cold in there..jpg (750x1000, 82K)

I like that heater

Looks pretty comfy not gonna lie

>lakeshits
>lebrick

Attached: 0FCBD470-7175-4524-9A54-E4CAC93F54AB.jpg (470x470, 38K)

Lebron needs a wine partner

they look good but are utter shit, trust me

>lebrick lefreethrow

>advanced stats
>3-6

Attached: 1411860537219.jpg (588x720, 65K)

Lebron needs more help bros
I hope klay joins him next season

Lmao, he's done

he's right u know

Attached: Untitled.png (750x492, 83K)

Did he tweet on where I could find car insurance?

L-L-L-L-LEBROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON
LLLLLLLLLLLLLAKERS
LU-LU-LU-LU-LU-LU-LUBROOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNN

Attached: 1540137789707.png (3316x1896, 228K)

>lebron strives in a system with good off-the-ball players and dead-eye shooters
>sign rajon rondo and lance stephenson to surround him
lmaoing at the lakers front office, what were they thinking

Is there any way that LeBron is just realizing how hated he truly is? Or at least that he's hated equally as much as he's loved.

Lebron has never played with a top 5 player in the league. Jordan and Kobe have. The "Lebron needs more help" meme is unironically true.

>inb4 Wade
Wade was past his prime in 2011. Kyrie is barely top 20.

>Lebron arrives
>stresses it’ll take time to make a contender and he’s willing to wait it out
>does so by having a lot of side projects and taking it easier than usual
>team happens to be fantastic early
>Bron gets hurt
>team falls apart without its General
>media who was nonstop hyping the team earlier despite repeated statements by execs and players to be patient hit the panic button
>same execs who began to believe the media hype jump the gun on an AD trade
>fuck it up majorly
>team chemistry falls apart and most of the players just stop giving a fuck
>a terrible head coach to boot who will be a martyr now because Lebron is here
What a train wreck of a season. Lakers won’t win another championship for quite some time. I’ll still go to games and cheer for them though.

celties will lose to the rockets

The most interesting part of this whole lakers fiasco is that when the roster was announced everyone said "wait this is all pass first players and passable at best shooters, this isn't going to work"

>Kyrie is barely top 20
He's like, 10-11

where the fuck did the ball hit??? did it find an invisible wall mid way? i cant see it hitting the ref

fuck im perplexed

>Utah beat the (Denver being former) 1st seeds in the west and the east their last 2 games

Are they dare I say it, elite? Would Ingles and Favors beat any pair in the NBA in 2v2?

>Wade was past his prime in 2011
The year before LeBron joined, Wade was all-NBA first team and averaged a career-high 33ppg in the playoffs. Both 2011 and 2012 seasons were still prime Wade, he started going downhill after the first Heatles title.

the backboard...?

My Lakeshits (:

>greek eyesight

i must be high

>aim at the ref
>hit the backboard

he even bricked that shot

>team happens to be fantastic early
bait

In 2011 Wade was probably the best shooting guard in the league at the time and a top 10 player but you're still right, Lebron has never had a full on super team like Kobe or MJ.
As much as I can have sympathy for an NBA player, I feel kinda bad for lebron
out side of 2011 he's been cucked over and over by insanely good super teams.
If it wasn't the spurs it was the warriors, dude's got it rough.

Badly too, predicting a blowout

Stop overrating my rockets please

Lebron and Wade would have run the league if they joined up earlier. The "not 5, not 6" shit would have been true. Lebron is not a Batman he needs to be the Robin to a Batman to unleash his true potential. He's not an alpha.

Bosh and prime Wade aren’t equivalent to Pippen and Grant?

And they already had Brook Lopez, one of the best 3-pt shooting bigs in the league, and let him walk for nothing. Even with everything else wrong, if they just keep Brook Lopez they're in the playoffs

1. Jordan
2. Kareem
3. Bird
4. Duncan
5. Wilt
6. Hakeem
7. Shaq
8. Magic
9. Dirk
10. Kobe

Is Bron top 50 all time?

>39 points from passing mj on the scoring records list
>not an alpha
hmm.

Pippen is one of the best defensive players of all time, and one of the most criminally underrated players of all time in his own right, so no.

Just matched with a white bitch on tinder

They are great defensive team but their offense is basically let Mitchell chuck
If he gets cold it's over

Where is Russell?

And Wade is the second best shooting guard of all time, depending on how much you value Jerry West, and had been the best player on a championship team prior to Lebron’s arrival in Miami. Bosh’s resume is definitely better than Grant’s even if Grant was the better defender, Bosh played in a different NBA that required entirely different skills from a forward.

1. Jordan
2. Kareem
3. Duncan
4. Magic
5. Shaq
6. LeBron
7. Russell
8. Wilt
9. Bird
10. Hakeem

Thoughts?

18th sandwiched between Jason Kidd and Dominique Wilkins

>Lebron over Bird
Into the trash it goes

Here's the thing tho.
Jordan's Bulls was a team that was basically 4 defensive studs and Jordan, which let him run buck wild on offense and take breaks on defense. Lebron has never had a team where he can do that without getting exposed hard on defense, especially this late in his career.

Why is Kobe so underrated? He should be Top 3

>During a scrimmage at his first training camp, Brown argued for a foul, feeling he had been unnecessarily hacked by veterans Jahidi White and Christian Laettner.
>The Washington Post's Michael Leahy reported that Jordan approached Brown. "You fucking flaming faggot," he said to Brown, according to Leahy. "You don't get a foul call on a goddamn little touch foul, you fucking faggot. You don't bring that faggoty shit here. Get your goddamn ass back on the floor and play. I don't want to hear that fucking shit out of you again. Get your ass back and play, you faggot.

LMFAO shit MJ was based. I couldn't imagine him playing in this era with people like LeCry

Wilt is basically everything LeBron was but better.
LeBron is a stat babby, Wilt was THE stat babby.
LeBron has gaudy stats, Wilt has THE BEST stats
LeBron choked hard in the playoffs, Wilt choked THE HARDEST
LeBron joined a super team, Wilt joined an even more super team (at the time Wilt went to the Lakers, the team of Wilt, Jerry West and Elgin Baylor had 3 of the 6 best basketball players to ever live)
LeBron is a fake personality, Wilt was THE FAKEST (we know of Wilt as the guy who banged 20,000 women but lots of teammates have said they never saw Wilt with a woman)
LeBron created the narrative that "he carries weaker players" even though he only won when he played on the most stacked team of the modern era, Wilt invented that storyline. The whole "Wilt only lost to Russell because Russ had the better team" argument doesn't even hold up to actual statistical analysis.

Wilt is one of the big 6 NBA players (Jordan, Magic, Kareem, Russell, Bird, Wilt) but most educated observers put Wilt towards the bottom of that.

This is LeBron's fate. He'll never be the new Jordan, he's just the new Wilt.

>Chamberlain denounced the Black Panthers and other black nationalist movements in the late 1960s, and supported Republican Richard Nixon in the 1968 and 1972 presidential elections.[169] He accompanied Nixon to the funeral of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.[170] and considered himself a Republican.[171]

What the fuck!? This nigga was a Tom

You say this, but when lebron calls his teammates garbage and demands for them to get shipped off for good players, he gets called "a bad teammate"
baka

Winning fixes everything, Jordan tortured and humiliated Bill Cartwright the time he got to the Bulls because they traded his boy Oakley for him.

It’s okay though because his sociopathic tendencies allowed him to win and get white women. If he was losing and abusing his teammates he wouldn’t be remembered as fondly,

There's a difference between criticizing a teammate to their face in hopes of them playing better and throwing your teammates under the bus with slick remarks to the media

Lebron was never a great player, right place right time to be pushed by the media who needed somebody to bridge the gap between Kobe and the Warriors. They were shitting themselves concerned that he wouldn’t get a second guy to carry him this year because they don’t know who they’re going to push as the face of the league next.

>Oakley watched as Brown one day swiped a cup of Gatorade from Jordan's hands. Brown sat down, ready to drink from the cup. Oakley took it from Brown's hands and proceeded to dump it over Brown's head. "We were just dying laughing, because nobody was going to mess with Oakley," Ferrell recalled. "Kwame just sat there and they all just laughed."

Jesus I almost feel sorry for Kwame Brown

This.
If Jordan spent stretches of his career not winning, people would remember him as the massive cunt he was, not "someone trying to make his teammates better". Its like Cp3 vs Rondo
People call cp3 a bad teammate, cause he never won, but rondo is thought of as a "gritty guy" but hes the same level of dirty and cunty.

>you fucking flaming faggot, you fucking faggot, faggoty shit, get your ass back and play you faggot
>this is critiquing someone's play
Lebron literally cannot even jokingly critique his teammates without media pundits jumping down his throat.

Lebron isn’t Jordan, everything he does is perceived differently because he’s never played at that level and The Decision.

>he's never played at that level
t. started watching basketball in 2015

Lebron entered the Mogul stage, but left the basketball stage. Sad

Implying Lebron didn’t pull the trigger on AD’s trade demand

These cope levels are off the charts

I’ve watched since the mid 70s, never seen Lebron win a DPOY, no less a DPOY and MVP in a single season.

Can you please circle the 4 defensive studs here.

Attached: A3507B53-E8D9-43A5-862D-F8F9971CE4AD.jpg (1200x688, 263K)

Cartwright, Grant and Pippen have the only good defense on that roster outside of Jordan.

Should Lebron be executed?

post ID lying nigger

Attached: 1531730285551.jpg (1440x1731, 104K)

Attached: 201903031030.png (1200x688, 811K)

No shit. People like winners. Gotta get over it or start winning

Attached: 2A845275-04E0-4073-9589-77AD0BF87AD5.jpg (1242x2208, 1.82M)

Ronaldo is facing rape, so did Kobe, as long as you’re good at what you do it doesn’t matter what you’re like personally. And no getting good stats is not enough

Based old man poster

holy boomer

Lmao exactly. This idea that Jordan’s teams were stacked is ridiculous.

The absolute fuck are you doing on Yea Forums?

>expires 2016
hm

if you dont stop fucking around on Yea Forums im gonna fuck your daughter

1. How'd you stumble across Yea Forums of all places?
2. What are you still here for?

>hgt: 5'7''
>brown hand
>brown face
N

Attached: 1536595770655.jpg (500x500, 48K)

>screenshot black spaces up and down the picture
lolno

Tier 1. Jordan
Tier 2. Kareem/Wilt
Tier 3. Lebron/Bird/Kobe/Duncan
Tier 4. ShaqMagic/Akeem/Russell

>5"7'
When will you learn?

>/nba/ are white bois pretending to be black they said

not overrating the rockets lad the leltics are just shit

you dont understand
we lose to bad teams
beat good teams
its the way it rolls

It's a possibility, more likely lynched by LA Mexicans

Muggsy Bogues the real GOAT.

holy shit stop posting on Yea Forums while you're 1 foot in the grave mate

>lose to bulls and blazers
>beat wizards
nah theyre just shit lol

60 isn’t even that old these days

What about 61?

not getting the feeling bogut will join the spurs

Attached: 1443806817910.jpg (585x779, 69K)

Kek, but MJ built his career on light foul calls

Kek boomer

Lebron is gay

>Georgia
ATL posters are based, cheers

If MJ played today he would be despised as much as Harden is.

>Pop keeps playing Don't Cunningham cause he's one of the few players willing to play defense

Attached: 1535818616428.jpg (575x446, 74K)

James Harden is GOAT.
You reach, he teach.

Andrew Bogut legit has nothing to give as an NBA player, why didn’t the Bulls do right by Lopez and buy him out so he could get a ring on the Warriors?

Bitch please. He’d average 45 today the way they call fouls.

bogut's opinions are honestly ben garrison-tier

why do white women love BBC?

havent average FTs gone done since those days?

Trae Young should be better than Kemba in a few years. Will he be the best point guard in the league in a decade?

they need lopez to serve his term on the leadership council

luka is better

I hope he gets Zion as his running mate, guy can average double digit assist for his career with an easy lob target. Malone and Stockton 2.0, add John Collins

Shieeeeet

Yeah but Luka is a guard-forward, talking strictly young point guards who looks as good right now? Just Ben Simmons and Donovan Mitchell

black bull

white wife

tiny petite 18 year old white teen pussy

monster BBC

evil monkey

pure white angel

That’s true. Roughly 23/game now compared to 26 back then. Although I believe that has more to do with the style of play today being more long-range focused.

Daily reminder that Denver will not make the playoffs

Spida isnt a point guard
hes a shooting guard lmao
>luka is a guard forward
hes a shooting forward

>tfw one and done again

Attached: 5UMk1ff.png (327x367, 73K)

Mitchell and the Jazz are better when he plays point guard (30% of his minutes). But that might just be because Rubio, Neto and Exum are all ass.

spida is such a retardedly cucked name. deserves to be in corny pussy faggot utah

Why the fuck is Giannis so bad at closing out games? He reminds me of Lebron pre-championships

Trade James Harden for Lebron. Which team gets better and which team gets worse?

The team with Lebron on it will be the worse team. Harden doesn’t have two teammates putting up 20ppg, a 3rd of his team is legit undrafted G league bums, for a stretch of the season his second best player was PJ Tucker.

Lebron could never

He has no skill, once you shut down those driving lanes and he isn’t getting calls in the paint what is he going to do? Shoot? Post up?

Its sad about Lebron is washed up. He’s playing exactly like Kobe that year they got Dwight Howard. The box score looks good but he doesn’t try on defense at all.

its the second tbqh
Rubio was good last year but that looks like it was an anomaly.

>Lakers get a 29 yo shooting guard who's the league mvp depending on who you ask
>Rockets get a 34 yo forward who's only noteworthy performance this year is mindfucking the young players on his team with trade requests.

both teams would get better desu

MAX ME OUT WHITE BOI

I can't give any hints as to how I know this, but Adam Silver is very keen on Philadelphia winning the ECF. And no, I'm not a 76ers homer. I live in Connecticut. All I can allude it to is that anyone in the know understands he's not high on Toronto, and he doesn't want Giannis to be the the complete face of the NBA just yet.

This tbqh
Harden does better when he has a good passer on his team and gets the spacing he wants and gets the greenlight to chuck open 3s.
Houston has more shooters than the Lakers so Lebron gets some help and a veteran dog on defense in cp3

>LeBron James is surrounded by people that shoot 3's all the time
>Harden can score freely at will without worrying about anyone else

You might be right.

no, he lives in the bubble he created to shelter himself from the critics. He's still sending out insta msgs congratulating himself on records after a loss, dude is completely blind to reality.

>just tank bro...you need number 1 picks to compete for a championship!

Attached: 2D45F361-4D43-4534-BA23-224AA19364D8.png (1136x640, 275K)

>Thunder likely to play the Rockets or Jazz in the first round
Yikes. This is gonna be tough for my Thundie...

Finland dropping truth bombs like it's the Winter War.

Lakers-Clippers tomorrow. Who wins?

WIth that wealth he’s surrounded by yes men, no doubt. I believe he thinks all the disdain stems from his race

>>team happens to be fantastic early
my favorite part user and a part of the "They were in fourth when he got injured" narrative.
The Lakers were also 2 games out of 10th when they were in fourth, the standings were really tight in December.

>Toronto
>Compete for a championship
Pick one

Attached: 1550695127808.gif (500x493, 631K)

extremely based
Masai is one of the best presidents in the league

Larry Bird is fucking garbage lmao dude was literally flat footed and took a whole two minutes to turn his body

LeBron has legions of fans that cushion the hate.

The Thunder are a weird team. They are are capable of losing or winning against any team regardless of how they matchup, so they tend to massively disappoint or surprise you. Its like i could see them totally beating the Warriors but also getting their ass handed to them by the Jazz.

u betta max my black ass white boi

Attached: 1551482453629.jpg (1915x1078, 1.3M)

This is such a meme.
Like, all of these players were aquired second hand from other teams where they had already broken out as good

Dese crackas betta gimme dat max frfr

I like Jimmy Buckets he gives the Sixers that spark they haven't had since Iverson was around.

Which has two implications

1. A high draft pick is not indicative of better players as draft busts are extremely common outside the number 1 pick
2. You don’t need to tank to rebuild a roster. A fringe 8 seed team can become a number 1 in the league through a competant fromt office making good trades

Good to see I'm not the only old fag here although not as old as you, you've got me by almost 20 yrs.
My first live game was 83-84 season, my Blazers in the Memorial Coliseum vs Magics showtime Lakers, good times.

Attached: believe2.jpg (601x892, 537K)

why doesn't kyrie score 45 a game? There's no way harden isn't stuffing his 50pt schlong into bombston's throat if he doesn't

True, but this graphic, and a few others like this ive seen floating around imply all of these players were nabbed by toronto first hand, as if they were just gods of talent scouting.

how do you feel about the NBA on the court fashion over the years.
I personally like the full arm sleeve on one arm only, but I hate two-sleevers.
I think the forearm sleeve is particularly underrated

>Larry Bird is fucking garbage lmao dude
18+ here kiddo

Attached: say celtics.gif (400x264, 675K)

Ban this idiot

My first game was at the Garden 76 watching my Knicks lose to the Celtics, Dave Cowens had 20 rebounds

he'll sign with the LeLakers in the offseason.

>lebron goes West
>raptors,leltics don't take advantage

Lol like they're scared to win or something

>this thread

Attached: A7C5D28F-A8AA-4A1B-9683-A798D8EB2BE1.jpg (288x511, 18K)

lets analyze where my buckies lapsed in judgement yesterday

Attached: 6767899-909-.png (576x1024, 290K)

Old motherfucking nigga

Comin for that 3 seed boi

Attached: 1533092253935.png (839x897, 800K)

>a guard who shoots 30% from 3 would average 45 today
no, and even Harden doesn't get foul calls as easily as MJ did. Being anywhere near MJ was called a foul.

Base 2 Legit 2 Quit Grandpa

The player with the closest style of play to MJ would be Jimmy Butler. Excellent defender, more than decent playmaker, subpar three-point shooter. Loves to play one-on-one and bully his way to the rim, gets FTs at a high rate and finishes superbly well through contact.

Jordan remains subsequently better than Butler, but their playstyle is not very different. Butler's carrer-high is 24ppg, so there isn't a single chance that MJ, as gifted as he was, would average double that.

espn.com/chalk/story/_/id/26127986/los-angeles-lakers-playoff-odds-crash-latest-stumble

>The Lakers now have +600 odds (a $100 wager would win $600) to make the postseason at the Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook, by far their worst odds all season. They are a staggering -900 favorite to miss the postseason.
>mfw

Attached: 1529789065094.webm (1554x874, 2.91M)

Why do people critique bigs for being bad at FTs? Afaik FT % goes down with height. If you're 7ft with a 6'5'' wingspan you literally have to shot the ball downwards

I've always liked the evolution of the fashion because when I started playing in grade school it was all about the un-comfy nut-huggers and had been for decades. When I got to high school though things were changing when the fab5 showed up sagging, max comfy was in. I like the sleeves as long as they have the right fit. Some guys go all game without messing with them and others are constantly readjusting and fucking with them so that shitty. The forearm is a good look but it doesn't stay in place, it always slides down to the wrist and thats why a lot off guys do the over the elbow.

Rick Barry that shit, pham

>If you're 7ft with a 6'5'' wingspan
Who in the NBA’s body is made like that? Besides Yao Ming

Guaranteed you never watched MJ play. He averaged 37 when defenses could maul you at the rim and hand check you right off the court. He would easily put up 40+ in today’s game.

>you literally have to shot the ball downwards

Attached: 1480023809388.png (404x413, 149K)

because dudes like Yao and KAT easily average(d) over 80% from the line

How early is *too* early to start drinking?

Attached: finna get doinked.png (730x197, 17K)

>If you're 7ft with a 6'5'' wingspan you literally have to shot the ball downwards
I don't think that's the problem. I think the problem is hand size.
Ever try shooting a free throw with a tennis ball?
Now imagine being Shaq and trying to shoot a free throw.

that wasn't his issue, he shot 80% in practices
same with Dwight Howard
i think it's because they crack under the pressure. they know they can dominate under the rim and in the post, but the [true] stereotype that bigs can't hit free-throws gets into their heads while at the line

Kawhi Leonard is a great shooter though

drink away bro

I drink from the moment I get up until I fall asleep

Go nuts

you should be positively bosnian by the time hayward stops yelling at 12yo in fortnite to cash his check in for the night

>because they were more lenient on what was a technical and a flagrant that means they called less fouls
shut up retard

youtube.com/watch?v=GxSMZARFdFE
>kawhi is a great shooter

Please. Harden averages over 11 FT/game as a long range chucker. That’s insane. 6 seasons averaging over 10 FT/ game when Mike only did that once. Fuck outta here with that nonsense.

I knew someone would reply with that.
I think the hand size thing absolutely plays a role. Of course there's going to be dudes with big hands who shoot well, but I think the hand size plays a role in little guys GENERALLY being better free throw shooters than big buys.

This is one of the correct answers.

Wade fucking carried that choking faggot in the Finals vs the Mavs and they probably would have won if Wade didn't get hurt, he was the best player on the court, and that includes with Lebum on the court

Harden has also lead the league in slashes, minutes, and usage% since joining houston

When you shoot a basketball you give it backspin by rolling it off your fingertips.
The smaller the ball is, the more horizontal shot variation occurs per millimeter of horizontal deviation of the ball as it's rolling off your fingertips. If you're shooting a tennis ball and a basketball and with both shots you get 2 mm of horizontal deviation as it's rolling off your fingertips, the tennis ball's shot trajectory will be altered much more, horizontally, than the basketball's.
Hence, having larger hands is a disadvantage regarding shooting free throws.

>Kobe over Shaq
Nope. When Shaq was in his prime ANY team with Shaq on it would have been favored to win their conference. Not the same for Kobe.
Kobe single-handedly lost the Finals against Detroit. If half of his shot attempts are passes to Shaq, LA wins that series.

no he wouldn't lol could you imagine all the shit hed talk on lebum and his crap team

Great first game, either garden would have been great. I wish I could have got inside the Boston Garden before it torn down or MSG now, both are historic.
Cowens was a beast on the boards, he did that to just about every team mid 70s.

50% of the time he takes a three, the other 50% he drives to the basket (where most of the fouls come from)
50% of the time, in Jordan's 37ppg season, he would play in the post. the other 50% he would drive to the basket
difference is Harden's usage is higher than Jordan's

Lol that has nothing to do with shooting fouls, it's about flagrant fouls and ejections. And the way fouls were called normally back then has nothing to do with how they were called specifically for MJ.
>Guaranteed you never watched MJ play
I guarantee you literally weren't even alive when MJ played because everybody knew that he was getting calls every night that he didn't deserve. The league was propping him up.
>averaged 37
when defenses weren't allowed to play zone. And while shooting 18% from the three.
18 FUCKING PERCENT from the three, and you're telling me he'd put up 40 against a modern zone defense?

NBA teams today only play zone 3% of the time. Much to do about nothing

Regarding zone in the 80s and 90s
insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=345176

These morning Blazer games are pretty comfy

Attached: Popcorn-blazers.gif (500x375, 655K)

>noon/early afternoon NBA games on Sunday
why aren't these done more frequently? I feel like this is only the third or fourth time they've done it this season

>beat the Wizards, but only because they literally suck and there is tremendous pressure to win after going 0-6
>will get dabbed on by James Harden
>literally 1-7 since AS break

JUST

Attached: NNNOOO.png (886x904, 505K)

Only 4 of those players started their careers with and were developed by the Raptors. The others spent years in the league before being acquired by them.

Siakam is great but are you really gonna sit there and tell me Anunoby, VanVleet, and Norman Powell are the kinds are players you build a team around?

they wait until football season is over, no need to compete for ratings if you don't have too

Attached: birdDEALwithIT.gif (300x260, 500K)

this tbqh
>raptors fans squaking about anunoby's career high
>"oh he's got a 38 pointer or something"
>22 points
people rating him annoy me highly

Attached: 1461454582247.jpg (576x640, 223K)

>After last night's loss, the Lakers' odds to miss the playoffs jumped to -900 (bet $900 to win $100)
holy fuck the absolute state of my sides

Attached: 1549467623489.jpg (224x224, 5K)

What’s up with this guy? He’s ass, right?

he's a goofy looking motherfucker earning seven digits playing NBA basketball. doesn't even matter if he's ass or not, he's won.

So the Mavs traded a 19 year old Steph Curry with Nash vision and a lotto pick for Tyreke Evans with a weight problem!?

I get that he gets money, but I’ve been seeing his name and face everywhere while paying no attention to him or his game since he plays for the Hornets.

Whats the deal with him? Is he malcontent on the roster? Is he deserving of more playtime? I was under the impression he was pure ass/Matt Bonner drafted in the top ten.

The Pelicans actually play better without AD on the floor like lmao meanwhile the Bronkers are rekt for the year. The non move was entirely worth it

Maybe on the first three peat, and that's a big maybe, Pippen might be top 5 (he's for sure not better than Barkley, Hakeem, David Robinson and arguably not better than Ewing or Karl Malone) but you're taking >Shaw, Hakeem, Stockton, Malone, GP etc. over him for the next 3 peat for sure.

gotta ask hornets fans desu, my guess he's a decent enough pick if you want a career backup stretch big on the bench.

They made the right decision, short of the Lakers giving up their whole future and all their rookies I think the satisfaction of ruining a tampering team’s entire season and waiting for the summer when more teams can make pitches (easier to make the money work with less money guaranteed on the books).

I’m black but I’m glad they didn’t give that uppity nigger Lebron an elite running mate.

You guys should have traded Kyrie, Jaylen and picks for AD

go raptor!

which one

I wouldn’t want that bitch AD if I was any team but the Lakers, literally giggled like a little fag on the bench because a player on an opposing team hit a dagger three in a winnable game for his own club. Little bitch has no heart

but but he's the CEO of his own business

this
fuck that nigger

anyone who thinks player loyalty to teams is more important than his own career is a commie shit swizzler

over the last 5 games, Trae Young has averaged:
>34.8ppg
>10.4apg
>47%FG
>49%3P
>92%FT

Basically. Mavs got fucking fleeced. Luka is already close to his ceiling, Trae Young isn't. Atlanta won the trade even without the lotto pick, and the future will prove that

Has nothing to do with player loyalty, hes free to request a trade whenever he wants, but while he’s there he shouldn’t take any joy in the fact his team lost while he sat his healthy ass on the bench after playing 20mins but won against the same team the week previously when he didn’t play at all.

Take pride in your own ability to win games, root for the Lakers once you’re on their roster. When did every NBA player become a massive pussy fan girling for their friends on other teams?

Plus Luka is 100% reddit. Ice Trae is /ourpoodle/

Attached: Dy1fFfPWkAEAy_c.jpg (900x1200, 177K)

Yep and they made an even worse trade for Porzingis. Not that Dennis Smith Jr is any good (he’s ass) but taking on all that horrible salary for a player that is injured every game AND giving up two more picks?

Mavericks are the worst run franchise

>lebron literally turning into a mad king
redemption arc fucking when?

>luka is already close to his ceiling, Trae isnt
what defines this? ive never heard what defines a "ceiling"

He's on a minute restriction playing for a team that fucked him over and wasted 7 (now 8) years of his career without a ring. He has 0 reason to root for the pelicans and all the reason in the world to watch them struggle.

>wanting your teammates to struggle
there's a special place in fag hell for that pussy

>if you don’t have a literal top-5 player in the entire NBA on your team you need more help
The fucking state of LeBeta dickriders

Anthony Davis wasted his own damn prime, didn’t nobody force his ugly ass to resign with them. AD was never on shit the whole time he played there

All those same players he couldn’t win shit with (Ryan Anderson, Eric Gordon, Tyreke Evans) balled out on different teams as soon as they got away from his musty ass. Jrue Holiday is an elite guard in the NBA and he still needs more help to be in the playoff discussion? He’s ass his damn self.

And cancer, just like Kawhi, root for your teammates bitch. Did Jrue Holiday construct the roster? Julius Randle? Eldrid Payton? Nope, AD is a 100% bitch

>a team that fucked him over
maybe if he was a leader instead of an ultra-beta like Lamarcus Aldridge his teams would have done something.

Attached: 1410917336657.jpg (550x546, 39K)

go on..

Yea Forums crew

Attached: 617E2C5A-6D80-4D88-BB98-E30D11A62003.png (750x1334, 935K)

New chapter of the NBA manga is out this week. LeBron gets his ass handed to him by the evil Suns group. It ends with him being first to leave the arena in pure humiliation.

Cant wait for the next chapter.

>Dame straight flexin now

Attached: TimeToBelieve001.jpg (2396x1596, 1.09M)

so basically what hes done his entire career

Nice blogpost faggot, nobody gives a fuck that you’re trying to be black

Old ass nigga

There's not much he can improve upon. That's not a good thing, either. He's great but his lack of athleticism will hurt him.
>but Trae Young isn't athletic
Trae Young has better handles, court vision, and shooting. He has finally adjusted, and will only improve from here. Yeah, Luka's putting up good numbers. But I see him keeping these same numbers throughout his whole career. Trae Young is just more talented and has unlimited potential. He is a future all star and MVP on a blossoming team. Mavericks will not be good next year.

Listening to music now makes you black. Imagine that...

Attached: 4E83652C-D23E-47B6-AD9A-A29F8F7DD8C5.png (750x1334, 762K)

>I’m trying to be black but don’t know what black people are listening to right now - playlist

Mavericks don’t get free agents. They don’t have any upcoming draft picks. They’ve basically gone all the way in on Porzingis, Doncic, Carlisle and whatever guys they can poach from Europe and out the second round.

this

as usual for tools like you, you can't think outside of this dumbass twosideism that seems to be one of the biggest diseases of american society. it's the players* vs. the organizations, with asterisk being it's only the players that get ESPN headlines. you don't give a fuck about darius miller, e'twaun moore, or cheick diallo, and what davis' antics does to their career. you've sucked the big head agents' shilling up like a good little boy.

>there's not much he can improve on
nigga what
>his lack of athleticism will hurt him, but trae's lack of athleticism will help him
nigga WHAT

For real

Forgot to add that Luka has played professionally for a while now. Trae came straight from a terrible Oklahoma college team and has already showed vast improvements in his rookie season. Doncic has been solid all season but I have yet to see noticeable improvement. I think the Luka hype will die down once people realize he won't be getting much better than he currently is. Yeah, I know it's his rookie season. But that's just my contrarian 4channel.org opinion.

>listening to music makes me trying to be black
Sounds like you know your cracker mommy is getting dicked by BBC

ok humor me
what does his antics do to their career?

Important reminder

Attached: 1551517939026.png (1008x955, 442K)

I’m black that’s how I can recognize easily the wannabeism, i could tolerate it if you kept it to yourself but you have to flaunt your “Spotify - nigger music” playlist on the nba thread like anybody gave a fuck

Never said Trae's lack of athleticism will help him. It will hurt both. I said Trae has more talent and potential than Luka.

as a giant fuck you to the derbs for thinking theyre so smart that they didnt have to give up a second and pay his contract

>I’m black that’s how I can recognize easily the wannabeism, i could tolerate it if you kept it to yourself but you have to flaunt your “Spotify - nigger music” playlist on the nba thread like anybody gave a fuck

Attached: you.jpg (528x528, 156K)

MY STUMMY HURT

They wouldn’t be able to afford his contract without trading Iggy, which they’re not gonna do. Bulls should have known when they traded for that contract that it wasn’t going to fetch any value

Why do people say 'fuck on your bitch" instead of "fuck your bitch"?

Like is he having sex with another girl on top of my girl?

There's this fat faggy white kid at the gym who always blasts nigger music on his portable speaker and wears pink Kobe's, shit makes me SEETH

lmgtfy.com/?q=What are black people listening to

fuck you asshole, i'm straight. you're the one looking at other dudes at the gym. you're probably a god damn twig. say something to my face next time you gigantic pussy. please do it.

Why do niggas use double negative?
Like 'i ain't no bitch nigga'

Is Playboi carti /nba/ approved?

I'm still listening to Future's last album on repeat. Also fuck fat hoes, no BBW allowed.

>playlist
It’s an album
It’s pretty rascist of you to think only and all black people listen to one genre.
Jummy butler is now trying to be white for liking country music.
You’re also not black.

Challenge him to 1v1 to 11, ones and two's, then report back.

*blocks your path*

Attached: 1537272973601.jpg (1280x720, 262K)

Jimmy Butler is trying to be white by listening to country music, the fuck? Was that the smoking gun?

How bout this if I prove I’m black you don’t never post here ever again trying to show off you like black people shit like somebody ever cared?

I'm listening to that Gunna, drip or drown

> His season has ended in playoffs of Australia’s NBL, where Bogut was league MVP and DPOY, and he will take some time to decide on next team.

Holy shit, is this impressive, especially at his age and after breaking his leg?

Nobody cares what color are you
Stop race baiting idiots

Just goes to show how bad any league outside the NBA is. A guy who got waived by a tanking Lakers last year is far and away the best player in the league

the bucks literally got to their hotel rooms at 3am the morning of the game, after playing the night before...

>Jimmy Butler is trying to be white by listening to country music, the fuck?
>>I’m trying to be black but don’t know what black people are listening to right now - playlist
Shut up, nigger. Stop trying to culturally appropriate music

>muh back to back
that's life. my jazzies beat the nuggies in Denver on the ass end of a back to back with their 1st 2nd and 3rd string PGs out. have fun getting blown out in the playoffs

t. Emo whiteboy lashes out in anger after not being accepted, seeks suicide

>retard niggers bitching about music in this thread
Jesus Christ just fuck off
btw my Knicks are signing Kemba and Tobias Harris this offseason and we'll be in cap space hell again for another 5 years

is it socially acceptable for brown people to listen to rap?

asking for gowiz....

>hurr stop talking about music and listen to my retarded delusions instead

This is why this place is dying. No one gives a single fuck about your crack pipe dreams.

>tobias
>leaving philly
>leaving boban
wew

>only black people can listen to rap
>rap is now black people music

Denver is shit tho
One of the worst teams in the league

>hurr stop talking about basketball games talk about music and race instead
Yeah thats exactly why this place is dying, we need more offtopic discussion and discord attention whoring

Lakers lost to the suns LMAO

>muh delusional fantasies
>Knicks signing shitty players in a huge free agency season and fucking themselves over yet again
welcome newfag

Attached: 222.png (399x614, 429K)

Accepted by who? You’re the one who started crying because I’m listening to 2chainz

Rap has always been black people music stupid motherfucker, Eminem hasn’t been good for ten years and Mac Miller committed suicide, it’s nothing left for you here unless you one of those white people that want to claim anybody light skin.

But he didnt commit suicide

This thread has really taken a turn.

This

This needs to be talked about 24/7, this is the most embarrassing lose in LeBron's career and he completely gave up on the team like a hoe

Didn’t you start cutting yourself and talking about BBC and crackers because I mocked you for trying to be black? Feel free to stop posting at anytime

He basically had a triple double without stat padding. What tf else do you want him to do?

Couldn’t even get a triple double against the Suns? They had won 12 games to that point, Lebron is pathetic

win

This kills the Lebron hater. He is still a top three player in the league even after injury and old age.

Not throw the ball at the backboard during an inbounds, throw bitch fits and extremely female body language every time the other team scores

And of course he could play some fucking defense and not blame others for his own blatant mistakes.

>top three player
>not in the playoffs in a league where the majority of teams make it
He’s fringe top ten at best

Make
Your
Free
Throws

Attached: 1522709653633.jpg (528x316, 33K)

he was top 2 last season but he's really fucking fallen off this season, especially with that injury and the 4 or 5 weeks he lost because of it. plus he played out of his mind last playoffs, that shit couldn't have been good for his body

Basketball is not a sport. Please move this garbage to Yea Forums where it belongs.

Win stupid bitch, it’s the Suns. How much help do you need? JaVale McGee didn’t miss a fucking field goal and dropped 20, Ingram dropped 25.

How hard is it to beat the worst possible team in the league?

>He is still a top three player in the league even after injury and old age

Attached: 1531785680403.jpg (206x428, 18K)

Attached: 1533561408447.jpg (573x353, 39K)

LeBron is NOT a top 10 player in the league.

In no order:

Curry
Giannis
KD
Kawhi
Harden
PG
Westbrook
Jokic
AD
Embiid

10 players who are by far better than LeBald right now.

The Lakers biggest mistake was that the decided it was a good idea to not surround LeBron with shooters in a league where everyone is shooting 3's.

Kobe won us five titles, Lebron is just a black slave

For me, it's Ben Simmons.

Attached: ben.png (350x254, 121K)

>he rates kobe

Lmao

The Lakers biggest mistake was not trading for any other star and thinking everything was going to perfectly play out for them like mentally retarded children

reminder that LeBron has ALREADY played more basketball than MJ did even including his wizards years. Reminder that in his last game as a Wizard, MJ has less mileage than Lebron does now.
MJ had the benefit of taking two long breaks while LeBron had to keep carrying teams every season

Sucks for Lebron, he’s ass and MJ has more MVPs, DPOYs and rings. He had a better peak

Attached: Screenshot_20190303-150831_Chrome.jpg (610x640, 151K)

LeBron would've been better off not signing with the Lakers then and just retiring,

But he didn't and now he's ruined his legacy further by being a washed up team cancer like Melo

All those minutes and accomplished nothing in the weakest conference in history, got exposed in the West his very first year.

>LeBron plays more then Jordan and can't win as many championships

too bad MJ was the better player with a better career lmao

Grime > your sub 60 IQ gay ass rap shit

Attached: BC2F5035-4885-48F1-8BDA-53C6235DD829.jpg (615x409, 50K)

The lakers have poor trainers. Lebron was fine in Miami and Cleveland he gets to LA and now he can't get healed.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kbj2Zss-5GY

This is the only time i've ever liked grime rap

Lebron deserves to die

based

This in all honesty

>grime rap
Grime isn't rap, Skepta is rapping there because he's a sellout cuck to your black american culture

Lebron hasn't used the team trainers for over a decade, he just needs to get back on steroids if he want's to be a top player again.

Attached: 1545500574496.jpg (1041x1711, 162K)

who gonna win

rockets or celtics?

All of us are dying right this moment just very slowly

Why don't all you Lebron haters just lay out your cards like this guy?
Quit making retarded arguments against the King and just admit you hate him on a personal level, bc that's what is happening.

LeBron deserves to die faster than anyone else

the team that doesn't have a cancerous ballhog

Attached: 1538993118072.jpg (464x450, 56K)

>ad
>embiid
>pg

Sorry celtics bros but my rockets need to make the top 3 five push

>LeBron has to carry his team harder than Jordan
no shit. LeBron didn't have the luxury of playing for teams that could win 55 games without him.

Wade won a whole ass title without Lebron, Lebron couldn’t win without an elite guard averaging 25ppg+

we do, and on a basketball level

Why was every casual fan and "analyst" mentioning muh IT whenever Denver was brought up this season? If you didn't know he wouldn't fit in, you don't actually watch basketball. The guy fucking sucks. He'll never repeat his Boston days. And even then, he's always been a ballhog first. All he's done at this point is destroy Denver's bench chemistry and the minutes of Morris and Beasley. Fuck this manlet.

so the rockets?

You can't tie in basketball tho

>wade won a whole ass title without lebron
wade had shaq lel

>any of the Heat championship teams couldn't have won 55 games without LeBron
>Kyrie/Love Cavs couldn't win 55 in a shitty East without LeBron
you're fucking delusional, retard

Imagine watching Lebron lose to the Suns on Saturday and still proclaiming him the King on Sunday.

Reminder that ‘mileage’ is a meme created by retards like Bill Simmons

not him but if you knew anything about that series, Wade was handed a championship on freethrows. Shaq scored a high of 18 points that Finals and shot 30% from the line

go bulce
go larry

*powerclaps*

Attached: 901284109284.png (498x625, 850K)

so why do players get worse when they age?

How many championships did the 55 win team win without Jordan?

how many did the heat win without shaq or lebron
how many games have the cavs won without lebron

Your body naturally degenerates it's not about "mileage"

These guys aren't playing 24/7 they have the entire summer to recover and a day in between games plus all star break, plus 2 and 3 day periods in between games.

Humans are not cars.

They said they gonna cut him out of rotation

Doesn't really matter as his team still won 55 games and made the conference finals. Where as kyrie/love couldn't even win 50 games in an awful east

the Cavs wouldve been a 40 win team this season if Love didn't get injured
faggots dispute this

Kyrie and Love never played a season together without Lebron retard

And they still lost in the playoffs.

cockshits vs celshits lmao

Go rockets

That’s not how it works at all. Players actually get better as they age, to a point. If mileage were actually a thing they would get progressively worse starting at puberty.

Yeah NBA teams don't change at all in 5 years

Rockets picking pockets

You know what Nigel, this shit isn't so bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=MQOG5BkY2Bc

Rockets? More like cockets lol

Irrelavent, Lebron couldn’t win shit until he joined up with a top 2 SG all time who already won a title and Finals MVP. Lebron ran to Miami, Wade didn’t have to hitch his wagon to Lebron to win titles. If anything Lebron ruined their initial run against the Mavs by playing like a bitch in the 4th

Anyone else here burned out on NBA already and just waiting for the playoffs?

Attached: 1540897013268.jpg (960x720, 60K)

>Irrelavent
Yikes
>top 2 SG all time
Double yikes

The rest of your post is not worth mention

My Celshits :)

Bulls vs. Hawks
Bulls vs. Hawks
Bulls vs. Hawks

yeah this is my first full season, I'm ready for round 1 to start

That’s the kind of nonargument I expected, I accept your concession.

Forgot image

Attached: hawks-vs-bulls.jpg (879x481, 213K)

It's amazing the celties are this bad. on paper they have more talent and obviously coaching than houston.
Wow there locker room must suck.

Vince Carter used to be able to get his whole ass elbow in the net
now he can barely get his hand above the rim
but this is just natural degeneration and not the wear and tear of 2 decades of ball

Are you actually implying wade could win shit without any help?

game thread for houston leltics?

A little

And Michael couldn't win shit until magic and bird retired and the pistons got old. Honestly lebron and Michael are overrated

This is your stop, bullsniggers

tutum already has a kid? the fuck?!

Attached: sM77zRs.jpg (709x765, 39K)

Wade didn’t need a super team to win, unless you consider a 38 year old Gary Payton a third in a big three with a worn down Shaq who didn’t drop 20 points in a single Finals game that series.

aren't red bottoms for bitches lmao

Of you want to make one go for it

Because you brought lame bait to the table, no one is going to waste their time with that

Can Tatum low key not shoot?

they really do need to shorten the season, the burnout is real desu
plus it puts added stress on players' health and their bodies. lessens overall chances of injury if they play fewer games. 62 or 60 sounds fine. 82 is totally killer for guys that play 15+ years, especially ball-dominant guards. their knees are totally fucking shot by the time they retire and they're all bowlegged for the rest of their lives and get arthritis and shit

Magic and Bird retired but they won their first title against the Lakers with Worthy and Magic? Michael is overrated to you because you weren’t born until he was already out of the league

The Pistons were too old but won the year previously? Fuck off

Knocked someone up his first year in the league

ROCKETS CELTICS THREAD

There’s no argument against beyond a Lebron Stan putting his hands on his hips and rolling his eyes just like his idol.

>tons of day games
>latest game today is at 7PM on a fucking weekend

who the fuck came up with this shit schedule?

motherfucker. i just made one here

Lol I was born in 90 little kid I can guarantee you were born after 2001

He can shoot

based
waiting until you're 30+ to have kids is a modern meme

he's a great shooter, the issue is Kobe "coached" him in the offseason and fucked up his shot IQ so now he takes a bunch of long 2s like a retard

>shaq didn't do well offensively so he is bad
kys

Great, so you were born after the events you’re trying to describe to me in inaccurate detail, that’s all I needed to know.

>born in 90
So you were way too young to watch and appreciate MJ. Thanks for admitting it.

t. Only watches mj highlights

Lol

I've had him scoreless plenty of times 1v1, he's a fat faggot

Shaq shooting 30% from the free throw line and having his worst Finals series in his career is totally Wade getting carried by an all time great.

based Harden already cooking the Celshits

Attached: 275.png (679x843, 475K)

lonzo too...these niggas get trapped so easily at such young age

it's not a meme.

>There’s no argument
You're right, thank you for admitting to the poor integrity of your claims

Is there hope for the Spurs to make the playoffs?

lmao niggas said Tatum was better than Ingram and Zo

Celtie bros, does this get fixed by playoff time or do you have to wait for the offseason.
I hate seeing this much talent squandered including your coach.

>based Har

Attached: 1540569365886.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

No argument for Lebron a top ten player? I’d agree, I appreciate your input

Hope not
My lakies need that spot

Truthfully, it's probably best to wait till your 30's. But it doesn't always work out that way.

Nigger you were crying about the schedule yesterday too SHUT THE FUCK UP

>ONE motherfucking time the blazers were playing in a watchable hour
>i missed it

at least it was agaist the shitty hornets, i mean just showing up for the game is commendable

I thought they were finished after that terrible RRT but I saw they beat OKC last night. I didn't watch the game but any win against that team has to feel good. I think 8 seed is either san antonio or the kangz

the only thing that matters is offense got it

he's literally the definition of based

There's no hope for this squad anymore. Ainge needs to blow this team up

>terry rozier hasn't even hit the floor yet
omega yikes incoming boys

Boston's defense is so bad right now.

Meanwhile Landry Shamet has 6 threes in the 1st quarter against the Knicks.

And Lauri. Wrap that up

A druggie?

Looks like it lmao

Half the game is irrelavent and should be dismissed? Good to know!

He is 25 years old
He is who he is

>Celtics are shit
>Lakers are shit
>Lebron is shit
Honestly fuck all of ESPN’s favorite players and teams, my Warriors should get way more love

>this seethe
thats why harden is based beyond words

>kobe has 4 daughters and 0 (zero) sons

Attached: ej johnson.png (445x598, 403K)

Pay debts, faggot.

1.Baylor
2.Wilt
3 Bird
4.Russel
5.West
6.Duncan
7.Stockton
8.Kareem
9.Shaq
10.Pippen.

Don't @ me

Nene is elite

>Stockton
Ugh

This. Underrated as fuck all career.

oh you're so funny mutt.

Attached: 1551542879220.gif (384x464, 484K)

>rank your top 10 without including Jordan or LeBron

i'd do some very nasty things to magic son...damn he's sexiness.

i just hope he got a tiny black cock

why do the celtics and lakers hate bron bron and kyrie...

i shall do no such thing

chill

Attached: 1535876506446.png (540x710, 347K)

turkey is not allowed on this board until you give the kurds their homeland

You're correct I don't rank overrated refbabbies

posting cartoons...tell me to chill. grown up nigger or else

No MJ/Lebron (Lebron isn’t in my top ten)

1. Bird
2. Kareem
3. Duncan
4. Hakeem
5. Wilt
6. Shaq
7. Magic
8. Dirk
9. Kobe
10. Curry

>started the season supporting Celtics
>couldn't stand Harden
>3/4 of the season in now I want Harden to blow this fucking shit team out of TD Gardens

Is this what it feels like to be redpilled?

>k*rds
>homeland
what next? paying reparations for that """kerfuffle""" thing?

>Jaylen Brown

how can you be so trash

lakers need to get rid of everyone but bron and ball..the rest came go to hell. fukken bitches

putting the ottoman empire back together is a mistake

I wasn't talking to you, roach. I wish I cared enough about your shithole country to give you personalized banter too.
Then at least don't be mean to my Hornies, please. I just wanna make the playoffs.

spent the summer fucking whores and doing coke instead of actually working on his game

Harvard graduate Jaylen

this rockets bench is fuckign ass

Reminder that MJ retired(ran away like a big bitch) because he was scared of hakeem

Where is Horford on the help? Boston help D has been non existent

stop acting like a girl give the roach banter

checked

absolutely fucking based and checked
fuck Boston, if they didn't have Horford they'd be bottom 5 defense

Attached: 1540807984566.jpg (377x351, 24K)

are we watching the same game...on two people have play from the bench

is Hayward unironically done bros?

>start of 2nd quarter
>Knicks already down 24
when will it fucking end bros

Attached: fWVxl6m.jpg (419x445, 31K)

Only a matter of time before Hayward goes back to form :)

i mean anyone not on the starting roster

Thursday, June 20, 2019

Even the white saviour Hayward need to watch his back in Boston nowdays, they really in freefall huh?

nah

Hayward is so fucking bad

sophmore jinx and heyward coming back from have baby flesh reattach his broken leg

Attached: 3535.jpg (1200x722, 334K)

Maybe you can take confort in the fact that you're getting either Barrett or Zion? And the rumors of 1-2 good FAs this summer.

based wiltposter is back

Honestly, based

the actual GOAT

Attached: 1526270725684.png (600x454, 60K)

Imagine paying 32 mill per year for a bench player who averages 10ppg.

This is the future the Celshits chose.

only boomers know about wilt the stilt

Danny Ainge is a genius

Heyward is fresh off a injury 17 months ago stfu

Only two more years after this one. Who knows he might return to being a 20 ppg guy.

who in the fuck let the leaves in

Ok I'm gonna say it, Brad Stevens is overrated

DAMN Eric Gordan ugly

Horford deserves better than this trashfire team

lebron
kd
kyrie
ad

all in la next season

How are the Clippers so good? They traded away two of their best players.

>four max contracts
yeah and my penis is longer than 5.1 inches

college basketball in the nba is shit even

glad the danny ainge is a great GM meme has destroyed itself. /nba/ is always wrong, that a fact and rule

Terry Rozier's shooting 37% from the field this season. That's less than Lonzo's career numbers.

holy shit cockshits are shutting down the celshits

Knicks are Mexican league tier club

their two best players were overrated meme players, which shows, cause they arent doing shit on their new teams

Wasn’t he a lottery pick?

>Heyward is fresh off a injury 17 months ago stfu
>fresh off an injury
>17 months ago
>17 months
>17
>ago

Attached: 1549706038172.jpg (1378x683, 215K)

greetings newfag

ngl getting capela on a 4yr/90m is wizardy
so many teams would pay for that kinda contract on a big like him

No but he shouldn't be getting any minutes as a manlet no-defense chucker who shoots 37%.

Celtics suck
Lakers suck

All is right in the world

Doc River is coach of the year every year

BROS I miss Melo...

Attached: 1537101181570.png (532x398, 367K)

Should probably stop watching this game while I'm ahead to avoid ruining the rest of my day. Have a good one /nba/

>losing to the suns
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They've sucked for a while mate

How is it even possible the Lakers and Celtics are as shitty as they are? They both have had all the picks in the world and have “elite” talent

need to add GS and raptors

AH SHIT MUTHAFUCKA

GET OUTTA HERE, THAT'S MINE MOTHAFUCKA

should be kept
>Tatum
>Smart
>Baynes
>Theis

should walk or be traded
>Kyrie
>Yabu
>Rozier

stuck with this one
>Hayward

not that important one way or the other
>Brown
>Ojeley

retirement-tier, keep only if cheap
>Horford

retards said the Rockets overpaid for him in the offseason but there were plenty of teams paying more money to shittier bigs
on top of that, Capela is STILL improving and is averaging career highs in like 4 categories this year. he's been stellar.
the only bad offseason move was maxing CP3. other than that Morey has been a wizard (Faried, Rivers, House Jr. when he was on the team)

Explain right now why James Harden isn't the MVP.

>Tatum
lmao great meme

Attached: 1545118543408.png (2560x1600, 343K)

fuck off they are doing this on purpose after ingram and kuzma got all in their feels and dont want to play with lebron

Why the hell would you keep Smart, Baynes and Theis? Those guys belong in the not that important tier.

The only guy that matters to the Celtics future is Tatum. If they trade him for diva Anthony Davis the Celtics future is completely fucked.

refball

put them on the free agent D list. playing on a winning team makes you a desirable target. bismack biyombo had a good run with a fairly successful raptors team and got paid. festus ezeli and harrison barnes got paid. tim hardaway got paid. look at all the spurs. marjanovic got paid 21 fucking millions after his single season as a third string center on the spurs. kyle anderson is getting paid 40+ million dollars. jonathon simmons, dewayne dedmon: getting paid. belinelli won the 2014 championship with the spurs and got paid 19 million dollars for that from sacramento, charlotte, and atlanta.

what new orleans players that left the team during davis' years are getting paid?

>m-m-muh white guys

Jesus fuck how trite you boston fans are

There is a chance that Al Horford might walk and go ring chase next season, but I don't know if he wants to give up that $30 million Player Option

Actually it is 5 years / $90 million not 4 so the average hit is slightly better

16/6/2 at 51% eFG and .556 TS% at age 20. That's not bad.

They are not that important but they are good roleplayers why wouldn't you keep 'em? It's not like they can get anyone for them.

His team isn't a top 2 seed
He's not better than his contemporaries in net rtg, and he's honestly not been clutch or exciting to watch compared to PG and Giannis

Relax he's playing against the G league Celtics.

so about the celtics...

what happened?

LMAOOOO 4 points for Tatum

wow he's so fucking good! A future superstar!

Celtics have already lost to the Suns this year. Celtics have also lost to the Knicks, Bulls and Hawks too.

>TS%

Attached: 1541357124107.png (507x398, 514K)

Dude this is sad lol

>brown
>not important
lmao

Also Timelord is a meme. His ceiling is Javale McGee.

when does Kyrie kill himself?

Celtics are the Lakers of the east lol

He carried his team while they suffered major injuries to Capela and Paul with regular 50 point games. As for clutch, complete nonsense. See game winner against Golden State.

Thursday, June 20, 2019

Tatum is the next Alan Houston. He'll put up nice stats and might even make the all-star game a couple times, but he'll never be the second best guy on a championship team. At best, he will be the third best guy on a championship team.

they should get good then

Reminder that Hayward's contract comes off the books just as Giannis becomes FA. He'll look nice in green!

Paul George has 4-5 game winners and way better clutch time stats

Giannis has every single criteria for a MVP winner in NBA history checked and is the run away favorite

You're a fucking loser

WTF happened to the Celshits 3 point shooting

Why doesn't Danny just get the fucking 15 year vet already?

its only a 20 point lead...boston can come back right

Except Tatum at age 20 is already better than what Houston was in his mid-20s.

>Pierce: Time to sit LeBron
so fucking based

>Clippers 78
>Knicks 44

don't listen to these whiny zoomers based gramps

Dummy Rozier

Why do people on here pretend to know anything about basketball?

Told y'all Rockets would blow em out, too much respect between these coaches

NEW

They did it last time the rockets played there....

>harden slaps ball against defenders arm
>fouls
seriously nba, just use FIBA rules and get FIBA approved refs, stop with this rigging

Ahahahhahahahhahahh BOOMER

Harden making Pooston seethe is even better while blowing them out by 20

i don't think you're quite up to this challenge.

>16/6/2 at 51% eFG and .556 TS% at age 20. That's not bad.
have you seen the score? lmao

2 way monster
Best record in the league
27 12 6 1.5 1.5 on 58%

Why are we even discussing an MVP "race"?

Attached: antetogoat.jpg (600x600, 58K)

No, he really isn't. The guy is an afterthought on a team that's struggling to get wins.

playboi carti is /nba/ af

What people don't seem to get is that this Celtics team rode their luck massively last year anyway. Had a bunch of games go to the wire where they would manage to eek out wins on defence and luck. They were also horrible on the road in the playoffs. I just don't think their ceiling is as high as everyone felt it was

think like a pelican gm

>have nba superstar under contract for 3 more years
>nba superstar happy to be with team and part of NO community
>nba superstar mysteriously signs with a new agent, from agency LBJ owns (even though he's 3 years out from from a new contract)
>lbj starts meeting with your superstar
>suddenly superstar demands a trade to LAL

First of all this is obvious tampering
Secondly, as a GM of pelicans do you
1) reward tampering
2) punish tampering
Turns out the owners were of mind with the GM and didn't want to reward LBJ's obvious and open tampering.

Now the pelicans HAVE to trade AD, and worse since AD wants to go to LAL, they can't get market value for him, as every other team will use that as leverage to prove otherwise.
Because of that I would make absolute certain AD doesn't go to LAL

Attached: 1484205471365.jpg (960x720, 125K)

wait, Cowherd stopped sucking off LBJ long enough to tweet this? man, LBJ is going to rape his ass hard tonight.

Attached: 1484205471373.jpg (750x750, 79K)

Checked. Certainly the greatest stat accumulator of all time. Quite possibly the one true GOAT.