youtube.com/watch?v=RzVEmCg23Us
youtube.com/watch?v=KzOLM7A4hhw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is he a well known fan?

youtube.com/watch?v=NUrR9mthSZ0
Got this by googling 'Arsenal fan headphones'
Apparently he's some sort of well known autistic fan

>le spends all his pocket money on arsenal man

He's well known amongst zoomer arsenal supporters - effectively a mini celebrity

>being this new

If you watch his interviews, he is autism personified. Literally /ourguy/

The size of that guys mole behind Ty...

is that Armando Iannucci behind Ty's left shoulder

is reddit just shipping you cunts out by the boatload or what

That grey haired guy in front if Ty. I remember him from a webm or video of him waving his hands shouting rubbish when arsenal lost against a weak team or lost 4-0

He listens to the match on five live or something. He also buys two or three arsenal shirts at the start if every season from the arsenal shop. He's a perfect customer. Cash cow of a fan

Sorry I'm not some twitter negro who follows all the ArsenalTV junk.

There is not a good looking man among them. Probably the nigga is the less worse.

> dedicating your entire existence to a football club
Is this the ever elusive real football fan?

Nearly all of his disposable income goes on arsenlel so yes. He's perfect

Holy moley

He's what the NWO wants everybody to be

If you've been here for more than 5 mins faggot you'd recognized him from the I'm tired wobbie posting.

Just shut up and lurk moar faggot.

Turkish Martin O'Neill

>Gets wages paid directly to arsenal

Unironically feeling a little bit sorry for TY. He clearly is some kind of mentally disabled and shouldn't be dragged in front of a camera .

You sound like some WC tourist that's overstayed his welcome. Those are often the first to look for 'newfags'

haven't had a social media account in 6 years. AFTV is a massive part of board culture and especially yuro/divegrass. nice asshurt, redditard.

wheres Wobbie

>haven't had a social media account in 6 years. AFTV is a massive part of board culture
cringe

Attached: 1551564651646.webm (720x1280, 1.11M)

He's like an Americlap 'franchise' supporter who buys all the shit merch to go to the game instead of just wearing normal clothes

He literally sees himself as a being important to the arsenal cause. That behavior says it all.

>cringe

Attached: bc2.jpg (717x880, 202K)

>gatekeeping some turbonerd fan
wew lad
be better to yourself

>t. only started browsing Yea Forums after wonga left

If you listen to his interviews, he doesn’t actually know anything about football. He thinks that by spending all your neetbux on merch and repeating the same mundane point over and over people thinks he’s a real fan

youtube.com/watch?v=RzVEmCg23Us

>Can we get top four ty
>"w-we have to"

based

youtube.com/watch?v=KzOLM7A4hhw

Did they think he part of the team?

cringe and bullypilled

you sound like a mod or janitor

He's probably more important to the team. He spends all of his money at the club and the fann tv is now bigger than the club

he probably wouldn't have missed that pen either

Does anyone know how old he is? Saw him at the infamous Utd Vs Arsenal game in 03/04, sans the Arsenal gear. He looked the exact same

>

Attached: ty.webm (720x720, 1.76M)

Can't remember where I read it, but I think he's in his mid-late 40s

yikes

Are there any pictures of DT at any Arsenal game?

The fucking outfit alone

I saw a few

Attached: TELEMMGLPICT000123664607_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqpVlberWd9EgFPZtcLiMQfyf2A9a6I9YchsjMeADBa08.jpg (480x300, 51K)

Attached: Robert.jpg (1270x673, 120K)

Lips each other den :/

He’s 47 according to comments on yt