Reminder that Lukaku speaks six languages: English, French, Dutch, Swahili, Spanish and Portuguese...

Reminder that Lukaku speaks six languages: English, French, Dutch, Swahili, Spanish and Portuguese. He understands German as well, and holds a degree in tourism and public relations. He's also a practising Roman Catholic.

Literally the smartest player of all time.

Attached: 1530451734349.jpg (300x300, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JKHUaNAxsTg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

six different ways to be told how shit he is.

>Seedorf speaks six languages fluently:[66][67][68][69][70] Dutch, English,[71] Italian, Portuguese, Spanish and Sranan Tongo. He was often seen as a spiritual, intelligent and articulate figure in football,[72] and in a 2011 interview, Seedorf stated that he was studying to obtain a master's degree in Business at the prestigious Bocconi University in Milan;[73] because of this, he earned the nickname "il professore" ("the professor") during his time playing at Milan.

4x CL with 3 different clubs

Better than Ronaldo

>Roman Catholic
-10 IQ points for falling for the religion meme despite having full access to the internet and a wide range of books detailing the many ways in which religion exists to scam and control people.

>growing up in Holland/Belgium where literally everybody is taught multiple languages since kindergarden

oh wow so smart!!!!

>a master's degree in Business at the prestigious Bocconi University in Milan
topkek

>Holland

Only English since 6th grade

>Belgium

Only Fr*nch

We don't learn non-white languages such as Spanish or Italian.
My Spanish doesn't go beyond 'cerveza' 'puta' and 'dinero' and I go to Spain twice a year. Literally don't give a shit about you

N

I

Gelson Fernandes has said he speaks English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Creole and was learning Russian for fun

shame about the 1st touch though

that's 8 euros for your half pint please, plus tip

>despite having full access to the internet
degenerate protestant

>to intelligent too work out

Attached: B337DD0F-0B23-4978-8C99-FD30F0F23E78.jpg (402x283, 17K)

N

that's not much for him, it is for you.

How can people be smart but accept the delusional of religion?

I

they probably need something to believe into

Ice guy

>tips fedora

have you never considered that maybe you're the deluded one, and you don't like the idea of being accountable for your actions to an outside morality?
Maybe read some C. S. Lewis (Mere Christianity, Miracles, The Great Divorce) or G. K. Chesterton (Orthodoxy) or at least watch this TED Talk that was so 'controversial' for merely 'suggesting' that some modern cience might have some problems with bias that it got BANNED!
youtube.com/watch?v=JKHUaNAxsTg
(all Brits, btw)
At least have an open mind...

>*unsheathes euphoria*

Stuttering monkey

>2019
>people still worship a fucking dead kike on a stick

Attached: 1449846451433.jpg (214x236, 5K)

But you are English, aren't you supposed to be muslim?

no one cares about your shitty muslim opinion

t. poor

I was surprised by how good Lukaku's Spanish is. He was interviewed by Spanish journalists after the game against Panama and he did pretty good for a someone who has never lived in Spain.

N

>actually thinking that religion can be debunked and religious practice is something irrational

Low IQ post, read some actual philosophy not just some Sam Harris mumble

6 tongues, no tekkers

How's East Belfast? Getting that Italian restaurant discount and cute South American women is worth it for me

Attached: lottery-winner-Adrian-Bayford.jpg (1200x630, 98K)

Based and Baganpilled

Attached: DSC_0303.jpg (1024x576, 78K)

bit antisemitic don’t you think lad?

Weird I assumed he was a dirty Muslim like Pogba. I guess this means he’s officially a BASEDBLACKMAN

He's still a lumbering donkey.

What’s with all the euphoria in this thread?

>be raised catholic
>go to Catholic schools
>go to church twice a week
>grow up and realise it's all bullshit
>get called a fedora by a contrarian on the internet whose probably never gone to church

Reminder that atheists are anti-semites

I went to a CoE school. Did the typical thing of pretending to be more Christian than we were to get into a good school. All I remember about it were the holiday services and the symbolic oranges at Easter. And I was in a small sketch for RE where I played Peter

> french, spanish, portugese
Ideally, In what order does one learn these languages?

I was raised and abused in a religious christian "church" cult. Went through a rebellious edgy FUCK RELIGION phase during my college years. Now I've accepted I actually have no clue what is true and what's not. if people want to believe in something that's fine with me. in my experience religious people are much easier to talk to, aren't as miserable, and don't take every opportunity to show how superior their intellect is. I personally don't believe there is an all knowing being that created everything but who fucking cares.

Spanish, Portuguese, French.
From easy to difficult.

>and holds a degree in tourism and public relations.

Attached: infinite lel.jpg (598x499, 174K)

dem real big brain nigga hot takes

This. There is a huge correlation between being poor and being religious. Look at the countries that got angry at this post - some hellhole in central America and Poortugal. It's a perfect science

>it's worth believing something just because it can't be debunked

Attached: Asuka smug 2.png (1064x983, 1.55M)

Thanks breh, would it be absolutely retarded to start with French though?

>implying the only reason people follow religion is that it cannot be debunked
religious practice gives peace of mind, ties community together and makes you contemplate stuff more profound than day-to-day business (rigorously or not). deep understanding of the nature of religious beliefs and limitations of empirical enquires makes one cautious about dismissive claims on both sides: question of God is much more similar to the question of necessity rather than empirical proofs of the existence of physical entities. Roman Catholic church is able to put those things together into a coherent institutional body with a major impact on European cultural identity and encapsulates the spirit of those philosophical investigations within a community practise. you need not necessarily be a full-on believer, but once you treat religion seriously, you become a richer person.

Attached: Kripke.jpg (366x349, 50K)

>holds a degree in tourism and public relations

wtf meme girl degree is this

based

made the crystcucks cry

Fr*nch, English and dutch mijn kerel

>degree in tourism and public relations
this makes him the most retarded footballer of all time

>implying this is a bad thing
Fucking brainlets that cant into multiple languages.

Attached: 1547070374559.gif (390x215, 2.82M)

Everyone in Flanders speaks English, French, Dutch and understands German. That's hardly an achievement.

>Everyone in Flanders speaks
>English, Dutch
Nigga I once got out of a speeding ticket because the dumb Flemish cop didn't understand English or Dutch. More than half of the people there only know French.

Attached: 289.jpg (387x461, 21K)

>holds a degree in tourism and public relations.

Literally a fingerpainting degree

Attached: fedora.png (474x528, 413K)

The killer of Cardiff

RARE

That's great news my friend, I can raise my offer from 200 to 300. Does it have good teeth?