/heem/ - Black Supremacy edition

usman won
askern won
smith won but then he lost

Attached: 320_Kamaru_Usman.0.0.jpg (1600x900, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/m9XxVHN
youtube.com/watch?v=QjPTHURDIzw
youtube.com/watch?v=rSm_ZW-A-xs
youtube.com/watch?v=DvHWFmOosmA
youtu.be/Uj6shBUMZa4
twitter.com/zabeast_mma/status/1102050572524445696?s=20
youtube.com/watch?v=faVUC4AiKiE
youtube.com/watch?v=DWNN5MftgxU
youtube.com/watch?v=8T_fg_g5l2Y
youtu.be/_ERIRyhQ_34?t=1470
youtube.com/watch?v=6Glyrl0-cSk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Smith lost, then won, then lost actually...

Attached: thegoat.jpg (390x270, 38K)

If Smith just had a slightly worse chin and got knocked out by the knee, he'd be champion right now

Anyone have that webm of Usman landing all those body shots in the clinch? Round 3 I think it was.

Looks nasty as hell.

>'people'

What was Dana saying to Colgy here?

Jon will get heem'd by Thiago soon.

Attached: santos.jpg (750x370, 40K)

Attached: ribs.webm (960x540, 2.93M)

lol

Tyron is nearly 40 tbf, not like he could have had a long GSP/JJ career on top

One in the light, the other one also in the light, this was the last time they spoke as friends

Attached: 52113371_311057759597523_48729927852623815_n.jpg (1080x1080, 138K)

How many fighters have a taken a round off Jones? I think Rashad took one but I can't remember.

*sips*

Attached: chael sonnen drinks coke.png (498x375, 282K)

black dont crack, 40 is 30 in wh*Toids years

Attached: punished ron.jpg (900x500, 168K)

Attached: image0.jpg (353x468, 77K)

Cormier looked decent in the second match up before getting his head kicked in the ass

Walker looks like he has been photoshopped all the time.

Based and Smifpilled

telling colby to do some shit for the cameras but colby knew hed get fined and didnt fall into the trap

Fellas, all memes aside, is Kamaru Usman white?

Attached: BenwhispersinRobertsear.jpg (1118x997, 56K)

>black don't crack
they just have shorter lifespans than most other races

I thought Robbie was out when his arm dropped as well. Why the fuck did he drop his arm? His fault honestly

they also live in poverty more and commit more crimes

No

Did smif win any rounds?

He was probably briefly out but was back before the hand hit the ground

jones baby sized hands getting mogged here

sure smells like incel in here

>harley
>named after a whiskey
>mohawk
>"the worm" celebration
is the the ultimate based boomer in a zoomer body

Attached: 44436554_1929078923807032_1859355450360469602_n.jpg (1080x1080, 150K)

Maybe stop oppressing them then, you’d commit just as many crimes if it wasn’t for your white privileged up bringing you barbarian-viking ass motherfucker

Quite literally all me

He said there were no point not to hold it there so he put his hand down
All of them

Attached: 1514668089417.jpg (1200x800, 143K)

Ooof.

Thank you based user

Johnny Walker will be the man to break Bones.

And that's a good thing because I'm a huge Brazilboo.

1. Symptoms of a marginalized community
2. Crime is stratified

Prolly the t shirt you’ve been wearing the past three days granpa

doesn't matter what he did with his arm or any other part of his body before he was checked on. he was checked on and he responded with a thumbs-up, clear as day in the replay. it was a bad call.

a pair of gold chains would make an excellent gift for a very well behaved slave

Well I guess he learned the point of not putting it down when you have a herb reffing

Gus since he almost won the first fight.

DC has managed to win a round in both his fights with Jones using just his striking. Pretty impressive for a fat Manlet.

Seriously, others are much bigger but couldn't win one round. What's their excuse?

Well it does matter because it cost him the fight actually

A wise poster once told me he looks like John Lineker with all the sliders set to max

Funny really, DQ technique is the only proven method to beat Jones. For a second Smith had worked it out, but he couldnt handle the revelation and bitched out.

Alright, I'm back from my flight and it seems like I missed a dope card

It’s defend yourself intelligently at all time, if you are getting hit in the face it doesn’t matter if they are hurting or not, if you put your hands down you risk the ref stopping the fight, he gave up fighting it and got called. It’s retarded, but if he was out and got left in the hold it wouldn’t take much for him to die

>POTN: Sanchez + Walker (Prelim)
>FOTN: Cody/Munhoz (First Match)
not really

GETTING FLUSHED WITH THE BOYSSSSSSSS

>but if he was out and got left in the hold it wouldn’t take much for him to die

Attached: 1550955431461.png (261x453, 230K)

You can go find vids of refs failing to to stop the fight after a fighter goes out and deaths happening my man

Rate lads

Attached: 933FEF96-AB35-4EB6-A83B-0B5E50792FBD.jpg (3264x2448, 1.25M)

Cody "No Love, No Brain, No Chin" Garbrandt

They do it to themselves with gang culture

For a competent referee, it shouldn't matter. Other than a tap of course.There's been a few fights where it seemed like a fighter was out and they check their hands to see if they're responsive. It's done for a reason

>but if he was out
He wasn't. Definitively. Go watch the fight again, specifically the part where he raises his hand and lifts his thumb, that the UFC oddly only showed once, briefly. Almost like they knew it was an embarrassing call.

I'm happy to hear about No Brain

He is Cody "No Love, No Brain, No Chin, No Future" Garbrandt now

no dad too

>Every country in the world, including African and Carribean ones, are marginalized communities

Loser cope

wow nice

I meant if he was out as in the hypothetical situation that herb was correct, not that that’s what happened

Back to plebbit god damn

Attached: zabit-magomedsharipov-jeremy-stephens-ufc-235-13.jpg (1000x600, 144K)

Attached: bencoversrobsear.jpg (1544x987, 139K)

How did this talibeaner learn how to strike so well?

I go to redit every morning because I’m not a loser who cares about internet turf wars =) fucking faggot loooool

Mental how good he is on the mat yet he insists on striking so much

bodybuilders btfo by fighters

I think he went to an mma boarding school in Dagestan so he’s pretty much been doing mma his whole life. Yes they have those out there

Retard, stop acting like he is some sort of god. The first guy that uses kicks efectively against Jones will show how overestimated the guy is. They don't even try. Embarrassing.

How do you beat Zhabit? Is he undefeatable?

did Gall win or not?

How would they use kicks effectively against him? Genuinely curious to hear what retarded nonsensical nerd opinion you come up with.

Attached: benflexesonyou.jpg (1294x1033, 120K)

Whats next for Lawler

He gassed out and just fell to the mat and stopped fighting but hung in for a minute while getting pounded on the ground. His striking looked really improved in the first round but he threw all his energy out. He said he collapsed after the weight cut yesterday but looked like he didn’t belong in the ufc

Fun fact: EVERY SINGLE GUY Woodley has beaten since his last loss has been southpaw. EVERY SINGLE ONE.

The last two guys who can put a shoulder in between their chin and Woodley's right hand beat him like a rented mule.

If I were fighting Jon Jones, I'd just start throwing. No one else does that, you know. Just be confident.

The weak must fear the strong

when you're in kicking range you aren't yet in punching range

if you're assuming you can't kick jones because he has a longer leg reach you're making an incorrect assumption

yes, the first round

Attached: bensexuallyassaultsrobert.jpg (739x763, 53K)

He just backs up tho and creates a huge distance where he can pick your knees apart whenever someone sings on him

Jon won the main event, but Hannah Cifers won a little piece of my heart.

And?

Just dodge them idiot like wobble like elvis

Reminder that Chael was seconds from beating Jon

What the fuck is Askrens problem? Everyone says how he’s a show man but I genuinely think he has aspergers or something and can’t control his weird antics, I don’t think he’s trying to be funny

By kicking his open side instead of trying to get into punching range against a guy whose entire game is to punish them for trying.

Or you know, inside low kicks (like Rampage landed and knocked his fucking leg from out of him but didn't capitalize on and never tried again)

The way to punish that tactic is to crowd your opponent...which is the antithesis of maintaining range. Either he stays back and gets kicked or he tried to ragdoll you and gets countered in the process.

Jones was literally running backwards with his arms extended and Gus didn't kick his ribs/legs while Jon was defenseless. Lol.

>how will kicks affect him

yeah bro hes not human his legs are made of magic, kicking him wont slow him, wont affect his movement around the ring, wont stop him from kicking as well, wont stop his striking from being as dangerous

youre a bitch who cant even think of ways to win because youre a born loser, many such cases!

Dodge while your swinging at him? Ok now I know your a friendless incel who was raped by his uncle repeatedly with a switchblade for sure. Also your a Fag

Gus did that. Rampage did that. Teixeira did that. Belfort did that.

and you'll never beat Jon like me, Dominick Reyes

>that post-fight press conf
damn, Jones absolutely mentally broke Smif

like just kick jones bro lmao how hard is it lmao like just do it

Well... maybe one day you guys will get in the cage with jones and show us all how it’s done. If you weren’t acne ridden Manlets with nerd neck which unfortunately you all are

Robbie had an injured leg, but yea Ben is special

Attached: khabib.jpg (750x875, 61K)

>How’s the ass Robbie?

this mentally ill freak is still talking

go take your meds and lie down

I would spam takedowns at you all over the open field

> work or I'll break it up

seething pindicked non european

>omg its impossible to strike him hes got magic forcefields like in my anime

Attached: Vito.jpg (296x359, 11K)

what do you think cody’s IQ is? i genuinely think he’s sub 80

Is there a better feeling then getting a train of seetheing hillbilly’s to give you yous all night? Gosh darn it it’s amazing

To punch him you have to come t h i s close. To kick him, you only have to come t h i s close. Geddit? When you insist on punching him, the range where he can hit you but you can't hit him is huge. When you start kicking, that range is smaller. You wanna minimize the amount of distance wherein he can hit you without being hit. Therefore, kicking is a good idea. (not to mention, getting close also makes clinches more likely)

On top of that, the best counter to kicking is aggression. (think Rumble, Borrachinha, Gaethje, Usman etc) Being aggressive makes your reach advantage less important though, since your are closing the distance for your opponent most of the time. That's why guys like Condit, Struve, Cowboy, Rumble aren't really known for Jon Jonesing people but guys like Wonderboy, MVP, Anderson Silva, Adesanya, O'Malley etc are.

He's not that low.

Attached: 1531825368525.jpg (1200x960, 195K)

Askren owned Lawler.

Who's next?

Remember when everyone was saying how smart he was after the Cruz fight?

I'll never be respected. Because I'm a fucking MANLET

How many hours do you have sunk into ufc 3? If it’s 0 I’m not reading this

swanging with the boyssssss

Dama vile Jooows necks

Also if you kick him and he catches your foot and you have worse grappling then him the fight is over once he takes you down. His strategy in his last two fights was get it to the ground, so you could easily end up losing the fight quickly if he catches a kick

I think it may be the joint but I'm starting to think all fighters are meme fighters

Attached: z.png (806x556, 88K)

lanklets can't fight

Lost respect for Stephens, acting like a little bitch between rounds and after the fight.

Based Zabit handled that Jonah Hill looking white nigger. Islam will dominate the world, praise be to ALLAH.

How is Johnny Walker a meme fighter?

Can someone explain to me why my farts smell salty?

Retard, it's just another strike. What's so wrong about using your limbs? Jon seems to think kicking works. If you can't beat em, join em. Maybe he's onto something.

Imagine boxing wherein there is a lot of guys who insist on throwing jabs and nothing else. Never use their rear hand. Somebody: "Hey this guy uses BOTH hands, maybe we should try as well, otherwise, we can't beat him." Retard: "Like just throw your right hand at Jones, how hard is it lmao like just do it."

This is you.

Faggot, I want GUSTAFFSON and guys like him to kick Jones, not me. Faggot.

>bro id just kick him instead of punch him

very high iq analysis, shoulda coached DC

he literally heems himself

kek

GETTING KO'D WITH THE BOYSSSSSSSSSSS

your bf has dick cheese

Did Jonny walker really just show up after fighting like two weeks ago and ko a ranked fighter in 36 seconds? What

Yeah and he said he wants to fight again this month.

Ok...

WOW

ASKREN has been EXPOSED!

JON JONES fought like a dad PLAY FIGHTING with his kid ... and even talked to SMITH like a child during the post fight interview! LMAO!

Attached: 1540218532311.png (1446x972, 2.26M)

No one can defeat Johnny Walker other than himself

smith was landing low kicks on jones early but then just stopped for reasons that can not be explained

cope mentally ill freak

why do pindicks have so much snark? its like because in real life theyve never said anything to anyone all they can do is passive aggressive reddit shit

i bet you cant keep eye contact in public

Whatever dude. Can we talk sexy now and you can help me cum?

>says the angry shitposter

>catching your low rounds

hey look its a mentally ill fat faggot who has no experience and just wants to hang out around guys who do

sad!

Why are all the hot guys I know gay? Life is unfair

Guys I really hate Askren.

Attached: succer.png (377x405, 182K)

I don't get why Smif froze like he's in there with the grim reaper himself. I box and i'm pretty sure I'd be able to slip into the pocket and throw uppercuts on Jones at will.

1 v 1 on ufc 3 and see what happens

SUCKA

He said it himself, he got in there and realised you can't do to Jones what you think you can do after watching a video.

i bet you cant keep eye contact in public

id bet any money this is true, youre easy to read, youre a weak little cunt

Attached: Ben-Askren.jpg (650x440, 34K)

Dude, Jones isn't Jacare. OSP got mounted and easily popped up. Rampage got mounted and easily popped up. DC got his kick caught and swept and stood up in 20 seconds. Smith got his foot caught and didn't even go down. Not to mention, you are supposed to kick well, not like an amateur.

Catching kicks in MMA is extremely rare. If you throw high kicks, especially to the open side, it's hard to even block it.

IMO, better to use your longest weapon and massively mitigate his biggest advantage and risk getting TDd rather than being turned into a heavybag with 99% certainty.

he said he buckled and didnt know why. he didnt say he couldnt do it, he explicitly said he could, he said he didnt because he froze

sounds like fear

>projecting his own problems on anonymous users

Ouuu cringe

Attached: heresyouryou.jpg (600x777, 47K)

seething discord trannys from reddit

post a timestamped pic of your bicep pls

You are forgetting the one main thing here... 205ers are slow as fuck

In many ways Jones looked more beatable than ever.

back into your containment discord retards discord.gg/m9XxVHN

stop shitting up the thread with shitposts and derail attempts instead of actual fight discussion

Attached: seething.jpg (1164x134, 19K)

What’s your Instagram? I can dm you a pic there. also I don’t use discord

There is literally no reason for Jones not to move up to HW now.

Jones has an absurd reach and a very disruptive flow but it seems like everyone is content just plodding on the outside and let Jones pick them apart.

Imagine if DC had blasted Jones' calf every time he leans back. Lol.

What the fuck is discord? Why am I so out of the loop on this shit, I’m to young to be a boomer. Is it because I regularly have sex that I don’t know what this is? I heard a YouTuber mention he has one tho

You know how Victor Conte was in BALCO and they had a steroid called "the clear"? What if there is some sort of steroid that can effect intimidation factor? Think of times when you were a child and fear was invoked. Jon has brothers in the NFL and that might mean access to crazier steroids than other people. And since the gay mafia runs the UFC, Jon could be the star of their male spa and spirit cooking retreat. Imagine that, a steroid that strikes fear into people.

Attached: yep.png (1433x809, 1.14M)

To bad jones is the one taking all your advice and doing the right things well the other fighter is dumb founded in there every time

Its teamspeak for poor people and brainlets

this threads my instagram freak

youre a little bitch, youve never lifted, youve never fought, you belong on reddit

Zabit didn't look impressive. Another Dhagestani hype train.

Yea and it's not like Jon is like Anderson Silva who could turn any minor fuck-up into involuntary bedtime.

I think it's pretty clear they're doing shady shit
Not to mention USADA messing with fighters schedules too, like Woodley being forced to stay in his hotel room for a test at 1AM on Superbowl weekend

I go on Reddit every morning with my Starbucks coffee and I guarantee you’ve never lifted a day in your life

>instagram
Lol what a faggot

This will be remembered like the Randleman/Fedor slam once Ben cleans up the ww division and reigns supreme for a decade or more

Attached: benisgoat.jpg (1240x1716, 271K)

Who can beat him?

Attached: 1537657806741.png (620x546, 590K)

Whats on his mind?

Attached: JUST.png (663x609, 576K)

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm just kick jon lol why not just kick him? lol just ummm KO jon lmao why aren't people just kocking jon out lmao? like just do it lol

>the state of /heem/ with post-PPV cassies

catch me on sherdog fer sure my guy

Friendlet lol, I’m sure you’re sweet tho

Gus wasn't. Thiago Santos isnt. OSP wasn't. Anthony Smith really isn't either. Guys like Rashad, Machida, Vitor etc DEFINITELY weren't (but you said 205ers lol)

I mean if Rampage can do it, I don't see why faster guys shouldn't be able to. I mean, it beats the alternative.

You joke, but he really did.

I mean, his striking and his skills looked sharp, but physically, he is a shell of him self. His pace is downright human compared to past fights and he is no longer the full on juicehead he was against DC in the second fight. He looked and performed like a monster there. (strength/durability wise)

I really like Santos but I don't think he beats Jones.
He's got the balls to swang and take it into hot water tho, assuming Jones doesn't just pick him apart from the outside.

Walker's Def's getting some hype but does he have any grappling/wrestling skills? Cause you need that against Jones too.

Now that he's not popping for roids I just don't see anyone beating Mr bones

USADA'D as fuck

>khabib doesn't like fighting in Vegas because of the stuff that gets promoted there
>zabit doesn't care and likes the facilities in vegas

why is he so chill compared to the other dagis? come to think of it i rarely see him train or hang out with any of them.

>tho
You're like 19 lmao

i'd ko that chav cunt

GSP would have finished him fer shuuuur

he looked so flabby today, what happened to his body

Who else but the TRUE welterweight GOAT can achieve this?
No one, that's who

Attached: Screenshot (8).png (1366x121, 149K)

Hes a chinese import. The new Canadians.

And? What are you? Like 40 or something?

punished roided Tyrone wins the rematch

Anyone who talks shit or complains about the country they're working/living in needs to fuck off back to their shithole of a home.

Attached: heem every here 2.webm (640x360, 1.34M)

/heem/ is a boomer general
if you didn't listen to Linkin Park and watch DBZ growing up, get out

He won in the most annoying way possible which is impressive because it really matches his character.

the punchy beta FEARS the wrestleCHAD

Attached: chadskren.jpg (250x355, 18K)

guys, i figured out what 24 other MMA fighters couldn't how to beat jon

just throw kicks lmao just do it just get inside his range and throw kicks lmao

Usada
He said they were testing him more at weird times building up to this fight

Why did he go easy on the girl even though she did the most damage to him?

Where the fuck is the greek?

Who?

The same people who hate Askren would have refused the DQ in Smiths position.

Telling fact

>you now remember Cody "No Love" Garbrandt

Attached: cody.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Or just take some picograms yourself

How many years did Robbie take off him tonight?

Diego Sanchez is claiming Mickey gall bit his nipple during the fight... Jesus dude needs to get cut

Jesus you're a retard.

Well, he is a good athlete, hits hard, kicks a lot (especially weird spinning shit which you might not expect), has a good sprawl, is confident, and can switch hit. I think he is also smart enough to target the legs instead of headhunting.

He hasn't shown enough, but he has a better chance than some dude, who isn't athletic, hits like a girl, rarely kicks, has shitty TDD, doesn't have dynamic stance switching and doesn't believe in himself. Lol.

>Don't ever get inside your opponents range

Truly the mind of a non-white coward idiot who can barely keep eye contact with the mirror

Tj barao'd Cody.

>would have refused the DQ in Smiths position
Fuck that, Jones was being a reckless faggot almost did it twice. I'd be fine with it for memes sake.

Cost is the Wideman of the Bantamweight division.

Attached: 1546939758842.png (440x442, 421K)

He sustained more damage in the first minute of that fight then his whole career pretty much

He's from a completely different community in that world, raised by Dagestani Bruce Lee fans
>inb4 >aljazeera
youtube.com/watch?v=QjPTHURDIzw

Can we get a webm of cody getting heem'd the 3 times?

>t. 196er

Askren is going to be rhonda rousey'd against any of the top 10

Ben was back to bouncing around doing interviews and the press conference.
He is the GOAT and the one to dethrone GSP and Khabib if there's a 165 belt.

Damn I thought Woodley was legit, but he is a fucking bum

Cody 'No Chin' Garbrandt, seriously who gets ko'ed by the same punch 3 fights in a row

Starting to think Hardeep fucked this dudes crush

Faggot, who has tried and failed?

Literally only one who did is Machida and he was his toughest challenge to date (up until he remembered he is a karate guy and attacked him with zero headmovement) He also isn't really a lhw.

t

Attached: 1537377898410.png (281x179, 114K)

Something was off. He looked tiny as fuck all week, no muscles. He probably broke his no cum streak because he got to be roommates with askren all week

They'd live happier. Everyone would

Kamaru was talking about how there can only be one alpha
Maybe Askren's alpha pheromones overpowered Woodley's

youtube.com/watch?v=rSm_ZW-A-xs

Damn, I guess it really was >this time for woodley

i was so happy when jones did illegal knee, thought he would get dq'd. too bad smif is a pussy

Askren is based as fuck

He looks like an uglier version of rocky dennis

too busy writing rap lyrics for ben

askren getting exposed was nice but she showed he is one tough cookie

An Olympic gold medalist got tossed around by a B level cage fighter, let that sink in..

This. I don’t know why that fight was so epic. Like there was a split second in everyone’s mind where askren didn’t look like he belonged in the ufc and all of sudden he’s the fucking man. And then we all realized herbs a retard, it was a wild ride

Woodley looked so pale, I legit think he went into this fight sick or something.

He got spiked on his head. What’s the actual rule about that? I know you arnt intentionally allowed to spike people but what are the parameters

Cody baraod himself. Dude stops doing his thing once he tries to finish. That's why he beat Dom. He just kept doing what he did up until the point.

probably, 0 power

Probably weight cut issues and then refilled weird.

Who can beat Usman?!

WHat happens when two wrestlefuckers collide?

Attached: DWbbinIXUAUzIC1.jpg (1200x1141, 141K)

>Dana shuts down talk of Askren fighting anyone but Lawler again
haha, he'll have a few months to learn how to throw a (any) strike

Ponzinibbio, like just poke his eyes nigga duhhh

>askren exposed
You mean he took a beating like a champ and then choked a dude out when anyone else would have given up

Askren said he isnt interested in fighting Lawler again in post presser

It's been a long time since Dana was the one calling the shots tho.

Arnold Allen. Future champ or can?

Conor casuals think getting dumped KO happens frequently and could happen again. We just let them spam here because we feel sorry for autism.

I'm kinda considering going to watch UFC to Sweden in July, depends on how much the tickets are and I guess depends on the card. Would be fucking dank to see it live and Sweden is the closest it'll ever come.

Colby gets blacked for 25 mins on live tv.

but ben is still a top tier wrestler
ronda was a meme fighter

Colby is going to do extremely well. He is going to finish sambo but he’s going to school him.

t. 230er

Yeaaaaaa about that

no one good because it will be in sweden

We will find a cure to help these disabled people one day, god willing

I feel like Ronda was vindicated after cyborg got her ass beat just as bad by Amanda. I feel like Ronda would of won a rematch against holly, everyone beat holly after that fight. Thank fucking god that era is over now tho

PPV numbers go into the negatives.

What about it? Nigga this ain’t yo tv show quotes, give an answer

Is Dominick Cruz the worst commentator ever? He just makes extraordinarily poor observations - first the truly laughable statement that McGregor was playing rope-a-dope while getting his face punched in by Khabib, and now that you can't be choked if the arm isn't fully under the chin. His voice is annoying to listen to, and he can't even justify it with dorky martial arts knowledge.

youtube.com/watch?v=DvHWFmOosmA

Lawler passed out.

Saki just pulled out of the London card
What a fucking garbage can he is

>That Styleblender fighter is one of the best ever. I can't wait to see him fight Kelvin whatshisface!

Attached: 1524956980954.png (238x250, 70K)

>he types out the post number

Holy fucking shit you’re a retarded fag lmao HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Just finished the card, wished I was here shitposting cause it was memey and good all over.
Some thoughts: Walker kek, Lionheart is a suitable nickname and has Jon ever fought with the new ruleset? Fingers were pointed towards Smif a lot. How can he manage with the new ruleset?

Attached: 1535367233788.png (720x720, 1.01M)

He’s fighting Lawler again

i wish that basedboy would just die already

???1233045

God willing the cure comes soon so his family no longer has to suffer his disability

>Askren bills himself as the guy who will fight anyone, anywhere
>Immediately refuses to fight Lawler again
>Also refuses to fight for the belt
What is his purpose in the division? Just to float around and talk shit on twitter?

I pay crackheads to piss and shit on me. I even slice open wounds and allow the excrement to infect me hoping to either be immune to future disease or die a horribly slow death.

Dana is such a scumbag, talking trash about Woodley at the press conference straight after his loss, talking trash about fighters for not being able to continue.

Askren murks Kebab

Attached: just hanging.webm (720x404, 1.73M)

>Lawler passed out.

Attached: 1551608668960.jpg (350x464, 84K)

Ronda fought women. Askren fought men. Bum men > "elite" women. At least back then.

Also, Askren at least knows how to shoot doubles. He doesn't need to bum rush to the clinch.

That image is just before his hand drops btw, watch the full video

Wow you're still upset, Lawler sucks.

He didn't choke anyone out. He looked like a fat middle aged dork.

GETTING FLUSHED WITH DA BOYSSSSSSSSSSSS

why do you think there is even controversy over the decision?
because nothing happened?
you watch the video again retard

was just watching a bunch of these guys die on liveleak\

Ben Askren is going to get hurt real bad and I cannot fucking wait. He has ZERO footwork, head movement and punching power. He doesn’t deserve to be in the UFC.

yeah he didn't choke anyone out when the dude went limp

So far in ufc

>fails his first double attempt
>bum rushes to clinch
>gets dropped on head

That literally just happened

Yeah, but what about underhooks? Bet you feel real stupid now.

>Wake up Rhonda

Attached: 1547030602334.png (655x1000, 952K)

I meant the thumbs up thing is a hoax. Calm down, you kiss your father with that mouth? Shameful

>Arm goes limp
>Doesn't plant it down with a fist our open palm
He was KO

Arm wasn't limp. When Herb Dean lifted it, the arm went up and Lawler gave a thumb up. Askren is garbage, get over it.

I gave my father head when I was 12
He called me a faggot

Woodley is legit but he is overrated. He was never this MMA genius that people made him out to be.

He was significantly smaller than Usman, doesn't really push a high pace and for the first time since his last loss, he didn't face a southpaw. (look it up)

Also, Usman is a fucking BEAST.

I bet that'd be such a good feeling. Peak adrealine. There could be just a few sand particles too many on that survice and the hand would slip.

>fall asleep
>wake up few seconds later not realizing you were asleep
based

retard

Oh and Lawler was out. Limp hand reveals it.

Ignore anti askren shills, they are just mad he told the truth about the sandy hook hoax on Rogan

I'm talking to a literal retard... how does an unconscious person lift their arm up and give a thumb up?

Herb was wrong and Lawler was out

>Colby almost had a fight with Woodleys mum

How do you know? He barely hit Usman.

even if he wasnt its his own fault for doing stupid shit like that

Usman is going to hold that belt for a very long time. He’s a pure bred west African and as we all know west Africa has the best athletes on the planet. They are the fastest, strongest and most calculated fighters. They also have the thickest penises. The American negro PALES in comparison to the AFRICAN. Get it? Pales... cuz the American black is heavily mixed....

>OFFICIAL: In terms of total strikes, Usman's (336) strike differential of +276 over Woodley (60) is the largest in UFC title fight history. #UFC235

I knew it wasnt sus. Sounds totally legit

I think fighters should be banned from bringing their families into the octagon, save it for after.

He doesn’t give the thumbs up in the video, it just looks like that coincidentally in the cherry picked still picture going around

I wonder that as well, "oh i just dropped my hand and just left it there instead of using it to oh I don't know, Try to pry my head out or fight the position."

Attached: Blank+_c1a6f759cc1ff236c488b776f97d1c57.jpg (326x296, 27K)

It’s not the ufcs fault your parents have cancer

Go get choked out. You can go limp and then wake up in a second and not even know you were out

Even my mum said the stoppage was terrible, Lawler wasn't even close to being out.

i meant generally, he didnt even attempt to explode out of bad positions, while normally woodley is one of the more explosive fighters.

Wobbie fags should just be grateful Ben didn’t snap his neck.

Show me a more punchable face in all of UFC

Attached: Taliban fuckin shit.jpg (1200x800, 76K)

if you're still here i'm with you, cunts acting like beating jon is easy

Askren could literally have been unconscious for a fraction of a second as well. That's not enough to end the fight. The judge can't step in unless he can show properly that one of the fighters is out.

You're a real dumb fuck mate.

Yeah it’s not really up for debate, it’s pretty obvious it was a shit call. Ben still has the W so put that in your mouth and suck it queer boy lol

Dont hate on Tyler1

Attached: WOODLEY_TYRON_BELT.png (520x325, 168K)

Yet he was moving around defending himself the entire time.

>I feel like Ronda would of won a rematch against holly, everyone beat holly after that fight.

Everyone far better on the feet than Ronda. The GDR fight being a goddamn farce.

It blows my mind how many chimps get butthurt over Cruz talking about relevant things in a fight.

>MUH MUH MUH UNDERHOOKS

The Khabib/Conor thing is truly stunning. ONE comment and suddenly he is a shitty commentator. Probably cuz that's the first time they ever watched a PPV.

Btw, he wasn't letting him punch him in the face he was covering up. There is an army of fighters who gassed out trying to finish the opponent by punching them but hit nothing but forearms.

But hey, what does Dominick Cruz know about fighting...

Zabit is the real deal, i was wrong.

Not sure what you mean by stupid shit in this case, but Garbrandt has zero fight iq btw.
I thought it was clear. You don't remember blackout happening most likely.

>arm limp
>not defending himself
>i-i-i-i-iwas just waiting for his arm to get tired
COME OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNN

youtu.be/Uj6shBUMZa4

My walkout anthology. And you?

After last nights controversy me and my friend decided to test out the bull dog choke Askren used on Robbie. We wanted to see how effective it is. So my buddy locks in the choke pretty solid and sure enough I pick him up and spike him on the kitchen floor. After I realized what I did I began kicking him in ribs to see if he was ok

To me it looked like a bloodchoke. If someone is trying to choke you out, why would you let your hand go limp instead actively trying to defend yourself

Fight's already being stopped when that happens, that's when he came back to consciousness after being out for a second. It's kind of a weird one, because he came back to consciousness (obviously), and the ref was too quick to stop it after checking. You can tell he had already decided he was out for good and was just doing the hand raise check because that's the ordinary procedure. He 100% went out cold though before. He went totally limp in that arm and had that glassed over look on his face walking around afterwards, like he was trying too hard to seem like he was fine (done that way too many times myself). Honestly, early stoppage because he did come back to consciousness quickly enough, but he was going back to sleep anyway if it hadn't been stopped for sure. That angle, where Askren is torquing the neck slightly is exactly how people like to do RNCs nowadays, because you don't actually need to be under the chin. It's 100% a choke and Askren's squeeze is ultra-strong. You don't even need the other side to be cut off equally because the choke on the far-side is doing most of the work.

I dont know how the guy will last in a 5 rounder. But he'll be a gatekeeper at the minimum. So difficult and so good.

Imagine being a stupid britbong

Conserving energy

Don't want to move your hand incase it tires you out, Joe

Attached: 1544311260722.png (599x400, 338K)

The tell in all of this is Robbie isn’t really complaining all that much. Same with Cain not revealing what knee injury he sustained

Arguably Ben lost consciousness more times during the fight than Robbie, my final score 3-1

twitter.com/zabeast_mma/status/1102050572524445696?s=20

Attached: 1536911527650.png (645x773, 22K)

How do you think he does against Aldo?

Askren looked like the walking dead lol. Does anyone here actually think he’s winning a title?

Aldo flushes him with a body shot

Why is the talent level in MMA so low?
The premier org in the world can't even fill it's roster of 600 with legit guys, and outside there absolute can madness.
Even so, there are MMA gyms all around the world.

dude every fight I was in I was going to fuck him up but I was just conserving energy

I always get choked out and then when I wake up the dude is gone with my wallet and I have all this energy saved up and he is no where to be found for me to fuck up

Attached: FB_IMG_1551600236654.jpg (564x782, 30K)

Beats him up at range like Stephens. I wouldn't give Aldo any hope at all really, very close to 0% even with punches chance

He'd get exposed real bad by Aldo.

He just beat a former champ

good meme. He as actively moving around the entire time he was on the ground

he was in a very dangerous position though. its not like it was a clinch or some bs like that. even if he wasnt getting choked he had real chances of getting shrekt later

>undefeated
>ridiculously dominant
>Olympian
>charismatic

Lol. Yeah he belongs in the UFC.

Except he DOES shoot AT ALL. Which automatically makes him more dangerous than Ronda.

He also doesn't flail around trying to get an armbar on the first opportunity and thereby allowing opponents to escape. (Ronda vs Holly or Miesha)

His arms microslumped several times indicating a flash out
If he was on his feet those shots would have dropped him pon de bum

Askren wasnt defending himself from that gnp either. Fight should have ended there.

Leg kick Aldo might have something to say but he doesn’t use those as frequently anymore. The only success Stephens was getting was on those leg kicks, but if they got to be a problem I think zabit has the arsenal to overcome any resulting adversary

he could. i mean he definetly isnt GOAT level or something, but hes got his chances for sure

Yew must be efficient with your energy when youre unconscious. You might sleep too strenuously and wake up with little to no energy. Its vital for a combat fighter to rest during all forms of movement. Mewvment must be non-effort. You must attack without attacking, like the bird in the palm, the moon to the sky, some other jackie chan bullshit gooks think is wise, and then another platitude.

Attached: 1549710939919.png (278x182, 70K)

knew this would be a joke post when i read "me and my friend" but still lmao'd

Attached: 1528160204356.png (360x346, 61K)

Attached: cody-vs-right-hands.webm (960x540, 2.9M)

i agree, i thought it would be stoppage to that ground and pound.

He looked super sluggish and amateurish. He even got picked up and spiked on his head by a brawler. The whole thing was fucking sad to watch man. I hope Askren does the smart thing and learn some striking.

Staying awake all day to not ruin my sleeping pattern after the all nighter, but those last 2 fights really didn't help me.

I think you'd lose a bet my man

He literally never moves his head kek

Spiking is illegal

Striking wouldn't have helped him there at all. He just got caught in a shitty situation. After that he took him down and choked him out.

What did he mean by this?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHHHAHA

Brother can you make a webm of Pedro grabbing the kick and going for the submission?

Zero (0) fight iq

Chinese girl was BASED

Is Tecia Torres finished?

Attached: 1524459507844.png (277x182, 137K)

based

It’s actually pretty funny that askren bragged for so long about how safe his style is and risk free it is compared to strikers and then he almost got paralyzed 10 seconds into the fight rofl

oh for sure b, peach of a hobby

Attached: bunny hop.webm (794x446, 2.86M)

I fell asleep before those. I should have slept during the early prelims

>choked him out
get your eyes checked

>Undefeated
>Survived a head spike to win in the same round

his narrative mirrors early fedor now

ufc babbies want to deny his greatness because muh dana doesnt like him

Not after getting made to work by an actually good wrestler and especially from the bodylock.

Also, Usman must feel like an anvil on top.

Man they should have some of these ufc girls do porn.
I want to get dommed by some super muscular ufc girl

Lol Askren is in for a rude awakening. If he turns down the Robbie rematch uncle Dana is gonna do everything in this power to match him up with nothing but killers.

He was letting Lawler tire himself out in the start of the fight so he could easily submit him

No way does Zabit beat Aldo, he doesn't take Aldo down like that, Aldo doesn't chase him. If he tries to go first against Aldo he'd get hurt bad.

i like askren, im just being tad realistic. also his undefeated record is kind of like khabibs, cans fucking everywhere

Women that partake in mma are disgusting pigs.

Does anyone have the vid where they shop that over the gameplay in this?
youtube.com/watch?v=faVUC4AiKiE

That's what Askren wants though. The only reason he joined the UFC was to get some real competition. he wants to fight up, not fight down

He was out desu

Nobody said that you faggot. The tactics used by his opponents were sub optimal. That's it.

Think about it: imagine only jabbing against a guy with vicious lowkicks. Or hands low against a good high kicker. Or crouching against a good uppercutter or....

They look real good to me in a weird sort of way. Not all of them though

kek, yeah he was going to get plastic surgery but lawler reaaranged his head better and cheaper.

yeah man for sure you're better than like the 23 people that jon has fought and their coaches, right on

>I am with you Ben. My spirit is within you. We are both the best of all time!

BASED FEDOR COMING TO BEN IN A DREAM

fedors record wasnt exactly filled with the best the whole way up. nobodies ever is. mayweather either. its just the nature of fighting

Attached: 1524433328858.png (1400x1050, 1.57M)

Like Rogan said during the broadcast. It’s one thing fighting guys like Lima and Koreshkov unless you’re fighting in the UFC you haven’t been tested yet.

I want Usman to breed my gf

i miss her, bros

Attached: miesha.webm (640x720, 2.8M)

MMA fights in boxing rings always makes me cringe when there is a lot of wrestling

Cody wins the rematch

as long as you dont strike, kick, or wrestle ith jon, you are good

You ever seen a close up of Texas Torres face? Looks like a moon crater lol

That Stephens KD was a fluke. Most bodyshots don't cause that.

That being said, Aldo is a bad match up. Aldo, chews up his leg.

I mean that fight was a pretty good test. He took a beating and still won

Jones is flushed, he looks worse with each fight

When are they updating the rankings?

>Cody 'The Chris Weidman of BW' Garbrant

no idea whats the original vid

Attached: me chilling on a rooftop.webm (640x360, 933K)

He can he just chooses not to

Attached: flowy.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

>I have a question for Dana. So obviously....

Attached: 1533917306902.png (801x640, 407K)

>win a bagillion wrestlefucking titles
>Olympian
>Win lellator title and defend it 4x
>Win ChinkFC titleand defend it 3x
>Win against a former titleholder
>h-he's never winning the title

Attached: 1546641371606.jpg (300x300, 29K)

once you call him gay he gets upset cause youve uncloseted him and he just throws standing still

gsp

Attached: leglock-attempt.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

traps are gay

What in God’s name happened to Woodley? You can tell Colby knows with certainty that he would have dominated this version of Woodley, but it would be like dominating a punching bag.

Attached: 32C15C3C-A578-4672-A36A-FB4C6939805C.jpg (2048x1097, 508K)

youtube.com/watch?v=DWNN5MftgxU

usman beat some other guy. That guy wasn't t-wood it was some apathetic version of him

Most of them were low IQ brawlers and you know it.

Whats a good, calming episode of rogan?

gentlemen... GENTLEMEN
hol' up... HOL' UP
i come to you with one question
just be real with me
don't beat around the bush
just tell me the honest truth

what did woodley meant when he said this:

>"what are you gonna better than me? you gonna outwrestle me? if we get in the octagon and i can throw no punch, no knees, no takedowns, no submissions... i'd kick your ass and just wrestle. flatout. when it comes down to striking, i would knock you out. flatout. when it come down to grappling, i'd break your arm. flatout. there's nothing you can beat me in. i'm faster than you, i'm stronger than you and i promise you, if you come in less than at 100%, you would reconsider fighting ever again in your life, i promise you!"
youtube.com/watch?v=8T_fg_g5l2Y

Any with Bryan callen

Thank you.

Attached: heel hook attempt.webm (712x400, 2.05M)

Rogan and Brian Cox

WTF KAMARU IS muslim

got the illegal strike that rustled him in the first place mate?
also
>dat left guard

>I-i wasn't myself
Fuck that shit, he got beaten by a better fighter

Brian cox makes me want to get violent.

>ywn powerfuck Tecia

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-03 at 6.43.51 AM.png (235x597, 197K)

Attached: cody-vs-right-hands-real-time.webm (640x360, 2.98M)

Have you watched his other fights? It was like his mind wasn't even in there. He had a face like he was sick

Attached: gm.rd1.headbutt.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

based

Reminds me of this

Attached: heem Brazil post USADA cheeting.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Yes I have. No champ can give shit excuses like that, and I'm glad he didn't.

wrong webm

Attached: heem brazi post usada.webm (640x360, 1.66M)

Webm of zabit meme kick attempts at tbe end?

Attached: sm.rd1.strikes.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

based USADA flushing all these roidlet hues.

Attached: WOW!.webm (232x360, 204K)

2nd kick looked good desu

Attached: zabit.jpg (780x439, 54K)

Great.
And the flip at the end?

You must be confused. The one who became absolute shit after USADA was Weidman not AS.

Another american that became absolute shit after USADA: Johnny Hendricks

Vitor and Nog was clean too for sure my guy

So it turns out Marty was really fighting at 30% the whole time and was actually the better version of Tyrone. Who knew?
Also Robbie was out and Ben has abysmal standing.

Attached: comfyben.jpg (470x444, 26K)

Seethe monkey

Anderson lost to Weidman in 2013. USADA began in 2015...

prime Seagal heems Ngannou

Attached: dancekino.webm (640x360, 2.83M)

Attached: dat joke over your head.jpg (424x335, 12K)

Does anyone know if our guy jonny walker got extra followers and or a sponsor?

full of cazzies in here. USADA began in 2015
Big Nog last fight was one fight in 2015 before that he had fought in 2014. He was ancient and on a losing streak

I don't give a shit about that. They are roiders.

Stay mad hue

Anothe American: Pettis also became shit after USADA. He was on a winning streak then became absolute shit

>Leave USADA justing to me

Attached: 1531037308029.png (300x168, 84K)

>Frankie Edgar
>Chad Mendes
>Jose Aldo
>Alexander Volkanovski
>Max Holloway
>Yair Rodriguez
>Mirsad Bektic

What do these men have in common?

only good post in this thread

Someone tell me why everyone's hyping up santos?

he looks like shit. lost to david branch not long ago.

holy smokes

Attached: 1542379847603.png (517x591, 101K)

Did Juju fapbook ever get posted?

Attached: 1500494067762.webm (480x600, 1.46M)

cause LHW is empty and they need to pretend Smith was a contendor and now that Santos is a contendor

And I forgot the prime example, The Baron Barao aka flushed shit.

Name of girl please?

Barão indeed became flushed. I'll concede that.

Someone should update this

>The UFC has nothing but british champs lad

The Queen's Own Steven Mioshire
Lord Daniel of Cormsburough
Baron Robert of Whittleshire
Earl Tyronious Woodington
Sir Conrad Mcgillicutty
Count of what it is, Maximus of Hillsborough
Duke of Dillington, Sir Tyler Jeffrey
and The Meritorious John's Son, the Resplendent Rodent

>Retires as soon as USADA towards you

Attached: 1539831524293.png (369x439, 302K)

what should i search to see those vids?

I could heem JBJ desu. Too lazy to cut down to 205 though, fortunately for him.

free running/climbing fails

>twitter.com/zabeast_mma/status/1102050572524445696?s=20
Why not Moicano? He lost against Aldo. He can prove himself against this meme fighter

>You are nothing compared to me

although hes strung some wins together over average HW since then, but hes nothing like he was

Attached: 1547787979811.png (486x735, 660K)

what the fuck

Attached: 1523751944765.jpg (1080x1349, 106K)

>Too lazy to cut down to 205 though
from what, 400 pounds?

400lbs of functional mass

I don't know why only we are called roiders when more americans got caught roiding

>pre-USADA
12 first round KOs in 15 fights

thats INSANE and probably the highest ever at HW

>post-USADA
0 first round KOs

conor cuck casuals dont remember any of this because they were still watching WWE

anyone knows lawler`s walkout song?

He is with ali abdelaziz the terrorist rat. Makes sense

Francis niggrno is on 9 first round KOS / 13 = 69% against JDS 80%

the kung fu boarding school he went to is purposefully non-islamic

based.

ISLAM WILL DOMINATE THE WORLD, INSHALLAH!!!

Yeah let's ignore the two beatings he took for 10 rounds from a heavyweight.

Attached: l.jpg (1564x391, 71K)

Whatever you say khabitch boy

Weidman is pretty good still, his chin is shot though.

Write a thesis on how a beating causes you to lose first round KO power

then compare that thesis with USADA reducing your capacity physically

then dont talk to me because youre not as smart as me

JDS rhabdo'd himself first
Then Cain beat his soul out
USADA didn't really make much difference there imho

Randomly:
youtu.be/_ERIRyhQ_34?t=1470

Classic rogan.

Super injury prone too
Story for a lot of fighters post-USADA though, more injuries all over.

Who is USADA's greatest victim?

lol faggot blow in. take cuckolds picture down off your wall

>Pigg Rigg
>Conduit
>Barao
>Cain

Pick uno

Johny Hendricks ._.

we all do

nej

hendricks or condit imo

hendricks went from potential champ with 2 losses to losing 6 of his next 9

Cain and Condit aren't USADA victims. They're just retards.

Moicano has done too well to have to fight this guy. Ortega rematch or bust.

Hendricks. Never seen someone so justed. See pic related. The red section is the USADA part

Attached: hendricks.jpg (901x848, 729K)

You don't realise how many people die a day until you go on there.

Imagine being this retarded

>Cain and Condit aren't USADA victims.

Thank you for contributing

>Tyron is the WW GOAT
>Unbeatable by anyone in the division

>gets dominated bell to bell

Attached: soyley.png (1200x800, 777K)

hendricks

it's not even a question

went from nearly dethroning prime GSP to getting the shit knocked out of him by a guy that did g4p in a bareknuckle fight in the middle of nowhere, wyoming

Why did so many motherfuckers get body slammed and spiked on this card?

Brazilians have more ridiculous physiques and roids are more commonly available.

It's almost like opponents get better as you keep winning.

Hector Lombard had a good USADA justing

GSP also stopped and only fought once against Bisping...

Hendricks is prob one of those agreed. GSP fight broke him I think

>It's almost like opponents get better as you keep winning.

you are such a dumb poster. nobody was better than the guys JDS was fighting in his era. nobody since then was better except Stipe and he beat Stipe, you clown, you fool, you faggot

>more ridiculous physiques
what? Look at guys like t-wood, Brock (got caught roiding)

Also Barnett was obese and he was a serial roider

Attached: wood.jpg (1400x1400, 289K)

He didnt nearly beat prime GSP, he clearly beat him if you arn't retarded

got this from reddit hehe

Attached: a.jpg (282x752, 64K)

thinking of calling out Ngannou over twitter lads

Africans are going to take over the UFC in 2019. It started last night with Usman, next Stylebender with beat Kelvin and Rob to unify the belts. Ngannou will beat Stipe in the rematch for the vacant HW belt.

Aanother obvious case is ronda.

Usman isn't African though.

Pretty wild statistic when the overall % of American fighters is higher than Brazilians huh monkey

Man you are retarded

he was born in Nigeria retard

>the absolute state of whites trying to poach people from other races

Based balkanshit understands that immigrant mentality.Honestly, I wouldn't mind if you came here and cleaned my toilet, but only if you keep remembering your place, mirco.

You're roiding, that's all the matters and it's not some random bums.

You know Americans choose their ancestry when it's convenient? Calm down.

>Brian Bowles
Since when is crystal meth a PED?

Takes one to know one

Colonialism in a nutshell.

gsp stopped way before usada was announced and was all for drug testing

And I was born in a Hospital. Doesn't mean I'm Hospitalin.

>nearly dethroning
he 100% won that fight

UFC tapping into that Nigerian market now
Nigeria's population: 190 million

>Stylebender with beat Kelvin
>cazzies actually believe this
Bet you thought Lawler was going to murk Askren 1st round too

>Hospitalin
U wot m8?

Hey look at this

GSP asked for testing more stringent than USADA.

HE VOLUNTARILY LET VADA TEST HIM MORE OFTEN THAN USADA WOULD HAVE.

HE RETIRED BECAUSE THE UFC WOULDN'T DRUG TEST HARD ENOUGH. HE ONLY EVER DECIDED TO COME BACK ONCE USADA CAME IN (and Weidman lost the title)

He beat Lawler afterwards.

>Werdum in 2008 trying to strike
>Struve
>Gonzaga
>no defense Cain coming off a layoff

Guys he didn't finish.

>Rothwell (probably most durable guy in history who could eat Ngannou punches like crackers)
>Stipe who was already beating his ass in the first fight, this time with a better game plan
>Overeem on his way to a title run
>Tuivasa (Mark Hunt in young basically
>Blagoy Ivanov

Ok you got me on that one, but that was rusty JDS.

It's possible he is juicing but that's not why his 1st round stoppages declines IMO.

jones and usman fight like absolute psychopaths

ben askren is the luckiest wrestling retard, he lost that goddamn fight bros

how many nigerians exactly can afford a 60$ ppv? isnt that like 3 years worth of food???

jon jones? this list confirmed bullshit right there

In many ways, Dom Cruz should be in the GOAT discussion

>got this from reddit

imagine my shock

Mayhem Miller

probably every single police officer

why does he fucking punch with 0 power? look at the way he bops people, doesnt even swing his hips, barely moves his shoulders, punches with his palm

With my degree, you'd be the one cleaning my toilet, Hans.

Attached: 1534450395805.webm (640x800, 1.79M)

Americans get 9 or 10 friends together for a PPV
Nigerians get 30 or 40 friends together for a PPV!

he stopped in 2013 which is just around when usada came to start starching everyone with their new regime

talk is cheap and doesnt prove anything

In many ways.

Smoke show.

Confirmed McGregor would heem Woodley at Welterweight

Where are all the Asian fighters? Other than the one chink girl. Aren't Japs and Thais good at martial arts?

>ben askren is the luckiest wrestling retard, he lost that goddamn fight bros
What do you think would have happened if Herb let the fight go on for another 2-5 seconds?

Yes he let them test him once after 4 years. To fight Bisping. Not exactly persuasive.

Youre not an intelligent German, so I assume youre a Turk.

What? He got caught TWICE
>Jones was stripped of the title after testing positive for clomiphene and letrozole prior to a title unification bout against Daniel Cormier.

then

>overturned and Jones stripped of the title after testing positive for turinabol.

They're good at the technique, but they have 0 power and chin pretty much every time.

Who is you're favourite female fighter?

weak and can't take hits

herb should've called it about 6 seconds after the slam, that would have absolutely been a finish for a preliminary fighter

anyway what is wrong with ben askren's fucking posture

where do you think all that donation money goes goy? to food?

Attached: 1541425652264.png (597x335, 25K)

>He beat Lawler afterwards.
Yeah, with wrestling. He used to be the knockout artist.

it was a false positive, bro!! he would never take droogs

Make the new thread babe x

NEW

T Wood might be a genetically gifted guy. Look at Wanderlei, Prazeres, Cyborg, Palhares, Borrachinha, Jessica Andrade, Vitor Belfort, Erick Silva, Gleison Tibau etc

Nobody says you have to be jacked to be a roider. But to be THAT jacked you probably have to be a roider.

At least Woodley gets tired like you'd expect from a guy of his physique. Borrachinha, Andrade, Wanderlei seem to keep going and never stop on top of that.

he was just taking viagra you dumb monkey jesus

Thailand youtube.com/watch?v=6Glyrl0-cSk

He was moving around and defending the entire time
Robbie went limp

Hunt knocked Struve out

>herb should've called it about 6 seconds after the slam, that would have absolutely been a finish for a preliminary fighter
BS, Ben wasn't out he was just trying to find Lawlers hands after getting dazed.

>anyway what is wrong with ben askren's fucking posture
Wide base good for driving hips up

>the entire time
absolutely not true
bad muscle memory kicked in and he flailed around, he just flailed less aimlessly than most

So USADA works but doesn't at the same time?
>USADA flushed the hues
10 seconds later
>Look at Costa

>bad muscle memory kicked in and he flailed around
t. never been in a fight on the ground ever

the people stealing the aid dont seem to be the type to buy ppvs. and even if they were its surely only a couple elites splitting the money.

Jones, sure. Usman? Nah.

Lol, there's literally no evidence for GSP being a juicehead other than "his body makes my peepee hard" and "his gas tank is better than BJ Penn's".

USADA: 2015
GSP retirement: 2013

Talk is not cheap. This ain't cycling. It was the wild west in the sport and there was no need to pay lip service.

Oh and HE HAD VADA TEST HIM BEFORE THE HENDRICKS FIGHT AND HENDRICKS REFUSED.

Dude, Woodley EATS southpaws. It's orthodox guys he strugges with.

Also, McGregor is a twink next to Woodley.

I actually am. :^)

For me it's Miesha Tate.

He had like two quick knockout within 3 fighst and suddenly he was the next Ngannou. KEK.

It's almost like some people know how to pass drug tests.

How do you think have access to the most advanced methods: Brazilians or Americans

30%

Attached: Screenshot_20190303-1022222.jpg (1080x1284, 156K)

Because mma is hard, probably one of the hardest sports to do since it requieres knoledge of so many disciplines, fenomenal cardio, great chin and mental fortitude to compete on top

askren went limp with the left hand robbie landed after he went to his back.

We'll see how he does in a main event