Using youths

I know Man Utd's youngsters might be garbage at times but they seem to actually use them. Which other top clubs actually use their academy apart from them and Barcelona?

Attached: 1548454996716.jpg (620x413, 48K)

Is this a meme because La Masia is in an absolute shit state right now

Real Madrid are more of a young players club than Barca these days, who've been spending massive € importing shit players.

you're not a youngster at 26 pal

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-03 at 09.53.44.png (319x511, 146K)

At Ajax you don't only play at 17, they make you captain at the age of 18.

Attached: 68351223512135.jpg (576x324, 37K)

Spurs, regularly. But mostly has to do with a thin squad. Oliver Skipp looked petrified being thrown on against BVB

Yup and Foyth has seen quite many games aswell.

Bar winks and Kane is there any other consistent first teamer?

>lingard
>"youth"

Inter has the most youths that made it to Serie a but they dont keep them or give em a chance.

So they are like Man united in a sense that tons of rejects end up playing in the first division

Dele Alli? I know he has his downs but I'd say he's still pretty good. His raw skill somewhat makes up for his consistency

Dele wasn't a Tottenham youngster they signed him from MK Dons

Rose

Benfica and Ajax

fc winterthur

Oh yeah forgot about that. Hes just so young and been with the club for quite a while now so I kind of think him as a homegrown player but obviously he only came in as a 16-year old or so.

Hammers?
>big team

not an academy product

he said top clubs

Foyth is not a Tottenham youth

Ajax

P$G has been using more of them as of late

Not a big club, but at this point it's safe to say that Red Bull Salzburg probably has the best youth recruitment system in europe. They have like 5 layers of feeder clubs and their scouts haggle for players with literal clan lords in african shit holes

aren't they just a feeder for leipzig?

He said top clubs. Though they do produce a pretty impressive number of players for a club their size. Is that just down to good facilities and overflow from the Zurich clubs?