Why does Yea Forums hate Liverpool so goddamn much? I mean, no other team is so universally hated in this board...

Why does Yea Forums hate Liverpool so goddamn much? I mean, no other team is so universally hated in this board. Not even true scum shit like St. Pauli gets this kind of hate.

Attached: liverpool logo.png (1000x1799, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LturIYS8qEg
merseyfire.gov.uk/aspx/pages/equality/pdf/Profile_of_Merseyside_Demography_Equality_and_Diversity.pdf
localstats.co.uk/census-demographics/england/north-west/liverpool
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the england-wide hatred for the wallpushers has become a meme

The suppprters have done loads of pretty bad shit, once to the pint of getting all English clubs banned in Europe for 10 years. Not to mention pushing themslefs to death, then all of this they try to play the victim, god forbid take any responsibility.

Because Liverpool are the chosen good guys. The hero protagonists. If your own team doesn't have that tag then you don't want the team that does have it to win it.

No one wants to win as the evil team because it's a hollow soulless victory. Which is why they're happy for Man City to win it instead.

ARE YEAR LA!
*spits on Thatcher's grave*

we don't want the meme to die, also they're a very lestist club so that's a bonus

scum club
scum players
scum fans

1. Liverpool are a big club, they get more hate than literal who's
2. Reddit-tier lefty fag club
3. They caused both of the worst human crushes in stadiums

because their fans are obnoxious cunts

>if we win, we will win it through the RIGHT WAY

the big question Yea Forums

hot klopps or klopp dogs?

Attached: wool.jpg (1240x744, 52K)

>be Everton
>your rival liverpool keeps winning the champions leaugue
>you finally get a great squad who has the potential to win the champions league
>liverpool fans attack italian fans during the final of the champions league, italian fans get crushed to death
>football authorities ban english clubs for years in the CL
>by the time the ban is lifted your squad can't compete with the big european clubs
>years later liverpool fans crush themselves to death and keep saying they're victims
>years later liverpool fans keeps bragging about the best club in england because of their CL wins despite prevented english clubs from winning the CL due to the ban

I want them to suffer

Attached: 1491599978774.png (329x329, 123K)

If they weren't banned liverpool would have even more champions leagues, so be happy about that

Milan would've btfo them.

A rival or enemy is equal to you, otherwise there would be no rivalry, everybody wants to be Liverpool's rival for a reason.

Daily reminder that Masons manipulate morons.
>They

It's not hate. More ridicule. I don't hate Liverpool I just love bullying their supporters on Yea Forums because it's funny.

Berlusconi is a P2 freemason, just remind yourself how easy it is to manipulate crowds of people. Take Yea Forums for an example, some of the dumbest sheep on the web. All that's needed to control you is; allow you to think you're dark and cunning, then you're practically an intellectual botnet.

>bullying
You're low IQ trash, living rent free.

go away bandwagonner

Destroying the Catholic church from the inside out has its perks.

>Scoucers killed their own support
OI M8 RESPECT FOR 96
>Scouser killed 39 Juventus supporter in Heysel

>Belgian Football Union, received a six-month suspended sentence for regrettable negligence
>Staging the European Cup final in a stadium that was due for demolition

And you think accidents happen naturally.

their fault was to believe liberpool supporters were humans and the number of security personal weren't 6 millions to prevent scousers from murdering people

Success breeds jealousy

Last year they got all excited because salah won the golden boot and started slagging Kane because he didn't win it yet again.

Fuck sake you can't win it every year. Kane done well again that year. And all Liverslips could do was celebrate salah winning the golden boot. Liverpool didn't win anything. I can't understand the mentality of thier fans. It's just odd

People outside the stadium without tickets were able to just walk into the stadium. It was exactly what happened at Hillsborough, a wink wink here and there, and anarchy is achieved very swiftly.

>Not even true scum shit like St. Pauli
Based, 100% correct and HSVpilled

NUR
U
R

On the eve of English teams utterly dominating European football, suddenly they disappeared.

t. never met a scouser

kopites are gobshites

for example, fanta scruff

Attached: thatliverpoolfeel.jpg (600x600, 64K)

It's because Liverpool is the only city in England with soul, it drives people mad that it's not just a generic big city full of stabbings and brown people, a post-industrial mining shithole full of gammons, or a tiny 'city' composed entirely of old people and Poles like everywhere else in the country.

>not booing the national anthem
youtube.com/watch?v=LturIYS8qEg

Attached: 1534798449639.jpg (400x500, 152K)

Kane literally stole a goal from his teammate to try and win the golden boot and he still lost it.

>not just a generic big city full of stabbings and brown people
It is though. The only thing that's different about Liverpool is all the potato DNA forcing the inhabitants to think the city is too special to be patriotically English. Maybe that's why it's full of leftycucks too.

This is the most based thing I've ever seen. Turks watching Netherlands-Turkey don't even do that over here.

merseyfire.gov.uk/aspx/pages/equality/pdf/Profile_of_Merseyside_Demography_Equality_and_Diversity.pdf

>1% black
>1% South Asian

Yikes

Are you retarded? This is the ethnic make-up of the Liverpool fire fighters.

Liverpool has the oldest African community in Britain, so I've heard.

Ha ha ha. And it's from 2013.

No it isn't. Page 8 is literally the entire Merseyside, not just fire fighters. Learn to read.

How often do you think they run the census?

Their fans suffer from the biggest victim complex and have the biggest sense of entitlement
/thread

>The Belgian Football Union all personally came down to the stadium and trampled over Juve fans

>Not even true scum shit like St. Pauli gets this kind of hate.
It's because they spent like five out of the last 40 seasons in the Bundesliga, while Liverpool always finished in the top eight since their promotion back in 1962

Stop pretending to talk for Everton when you're chatting shit about Hillsborough you dumb fucking frog, you have no clue about our club or city

>They caused both of the worst human crushes in stadiums
Are you saying there were Liverpool supporters in the Estadio Nacional in Lima 1964 as well as in the Luzhniki, Moscow in 1982?

>not just a generic big city full of stabbings and brown people

Objectively wrong

localstats.co.uk/census-demographics/england/north-west/liverpool

Liverpool only really has Chinese, and they are based and the oldest Chinese population in Europe.

>Stabbings

Liverpool is the 2nd safest city in the UK, only Newcastle has a lower crime rate.

Liverpool is significantly safer than London, Birmingham, Manchester etc

Attached: cd__81.101.146.19559323280651551617333_1.png (460x220, 17K)

You're telling me there's more French than Pakistanis in Liverpool?

Well I don't go around the streets asking random people to show me their ID so I can check their country of birth, but according to the latest census the difference is negligible.

The only real Pakistani origin people you get here are students who come here from London, Manchester etc to study

>hurr durr i watched youtube video

The fuck did St. Pauli do?

It just memes bro, Liverpool and klopp continuing to be trophyless is just funny af, simple as.

This. If it wasn't for Heisel, it would be Everton needing the win to go top of the table today, and Liverpool struggling for a top half finish.

That's based. I noticed that in Liverpool actually. Very white. Kinda reminds me of Dublin

*steals yoyr wheels*

I'm an everton supporting scouser. Imagine half of your friends, relatives and colleagues and everyone you know supporting liverpool and chatting shit constantly.

I know that feel. I'm in Birkenhead though.

Attached: 1500518361753.png (321x224, 97K)

i bet you love it when some dolescum from kensington or croxteth calls you a wool endlessly

>Liverpool is significantly safer than London, Birmingham, Manchester etc
Probably because it's less brown. Facts are racist and all Non-Europeans should be deported.

This pretty much. Every other city in England is shit compared.

>be non-British
>be ABL
Get a load of this autism

Lol. Every dolescum from Liverpool is worth 10 wools. Infinitely more character.

Fucking based
Now I like Liverpool even more, they have more feelings for their local football club rather than their own country

Fuck off Nordic twat. Brown != muslim. Leicester is brown and safer than shitholes mentioned because it has good browns (hindu and sikh)

I take a good brown after my morning coffee, if u kno what I'm saying

based gravespitter poster

>Safest city in England compared to other big citys like Manchester, London and Birmingham
>A club full of history
>No way in sharpe or form a oil club
>Friendly and banterish fan base, anyone who says other wise has never meet a Liverpool supporter
>Humble players who help out at food banks and charity events

The Sun was right. You scum robbed from the dead.

This. Liverpool fans act holier than thou but started a riot in Belgium though got 30+ Italians killed. They’re hypocrites.

I live 3 miles outside of liverpool and homeless looking people will act like they are superior to me and call me a wool, it's a bizarre kind of crypto-nationalism

And they are quite right to do so tbqh

>Now I like Liverpool even more, they have more feelings for their local football club rather than their own country

Pretty much, we are completely seperate from the rest of the country. Outsiders are welcomed if they try to fit in with the place

Attached: b_20100225093224_scouse_scouse_pride.jpg (650x430, 105K)

I'm a blue you fucking mong, i'm just pointing out how retarded it is seeing some dipshit try make a pro Everton post whilst using Hillsborough bullshit. They're still our families, southern cunts don't understand the concept.

Count me in man, really love the uniqueness of the city and the people plus >lifelong liverpool supporter

Attached: 20181219_171903.jpg (3264x1836, 1.36M)

non-whites think theyre british and then they think they can hate scousers cause other british people too

very sad, non-whites!

I've talked with real Everton fans (born and raised in Liverpool) and they feel Hillsborough was also a tragedy for them too. They lost brothers and cousins there

To be honest most English teams were horrible bastards during those decades (as well as pretty much every set of European teams), the scousers were not the only ones who caused a ruckus.

and it's a shame because the team ain't bad at all