>Friday March 15 - DAZN US Sky Sports UK
Tevin Farmer vs Jono Carroll
Gabriel Rosado vs Maciej Sulecki

>Saturday March 16 - CBC Japan
Kosei Tanaka vs Ryoichi Taguchi

>Saturday March 16 - FOX PPV
Errol Spence Jr vs Mikey Garcia
David Benavidez vs J'Leon Love

Attached: joe smiff.png (993x1003, 706K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SkySportsBoxing/status/1101964283573927936?s=19
twitter.com/SkySportsBoxing/status/1101948017261928449?s=19
dailymotion.com/video/x73fy7d
youtube.com/watch?v=Q04akMkVUzk&app=desktop
twitter.com/MichaelBensonn/status/1102529382302838785?s=19
youtube.com/watch?v=aQZDbBGBJsM
youtube.com/watch?v=maUmER297sc
twitter.com/CarlMoretti/status/1102604988159799297?s=19
boxrec.com/en/boxer/9300
youtube.com/watch?v=HaWfzqur1Lk
instagram.com/chinomaidanaoficial/p/Bum805dgdKa/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=rmbviibcsg1u
youtube.com/watch?v=JxCPTEzJ-uA
youtube.com/watch?v=lHtnidJdRLg
boxingscene.com/crawford-khan-espn-pay-per-view-undercard-information--136787
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Poland's limited grasp of the English language

Interesting.

Attached: blacked.jpg (775x436, 183K)

Not only was the venue dead but /box/ moved slow af. This is the power of the meme skool.

How did Ortiz look?

slow

His timing wasn’t as sharp and got hit by a few good rights, but Hammer didn’t follow them up. He was having success going to the body, but didn’t go downstairs enough

Very good edition.

Also, I had a dream that Mikey dropped Spence but lost by decision.

Was Lara robbed?

twitter.com/SkySportsBoxing/status/1101964283573927936?s=19
twitter.com/SkySportsBoxing/status/1101948017261928449?s=19

The state of these stoppages. Fuck British boxing.

that was the third time he went down in that round

Yeah I was actually suprised that it was a real draw and was judged as one
Nope

Lmao Ortiz isn't ready for a big boy

Attached: JoeJoyceReady.png (543x620, 341K)

How? That would have been stopped anywhere in the world by a good ref

>jofre over Ali for the 60s

This guy just can't help himself can he.

Attached: Capture.png (611x518, 58K)

dailymotion.com/video/x73fy7d

lmao he got dropped

how is CANelo even in question as fighter of the decade

BASED hipsters.

Attached: image.jpg (1125x1287, 530K)

is peter kadiru legit? some german who had his debut yesterday

youtube.com/watch?v=Q04akMkVUzk&app=desktop

because there's still two years in this decade and canelo will probably face the best fighters out of everyone active in that time

I'm actually a little disappointed in Castaño, he hid half the work in cutting off the ring and making Lara uncomfortable but a lot of his work hit arms and gloves. I thought he would break Lara down but he was relatively fresh at the end.

He also looked a very small 154, I don't give him much chance against Hurd or Munguia even though he's probably better technically

He’s good technically like you said, but he fights too much like an amateur. He was throwing a lot, but it wasn’t really getting through or around Lara’s guard. He’s short for the division and he’d get mowed down by Munguia or Hurd. I’d like to see him fight that Japanese guy Munguia fought.

>still 2 years in this decade

There’s literally 10 months left in the decade wtf are you talking about

got dabbed on by the Romanian Villagers uncle. starting to think joke joyce can whoop him

Ortiz was really carrying that left hand low after round 4. I don't know if Joyce beats him but Wilder would smoke him in the rematch

its 2019 bro

You think he could Btfo horn?

Jofre is overrated. Not sure how this "greatest bantam ever" meme started

I just watched " highlights" of Ortiz v Hammer, Ortiz is done, he is old and sluggish now, easy work for the big boys sadly.

Attached: Ortiz.jpg (450x301, 25K)

It’s over for Cuba

Attached: CEAF7EEC-DB55-43CD-9101-F3BE94EA1B84.jpg (749x633, 98K)

Isn't Ortiz one of those guys that adjust to every fight? So if his opponent looks average he does too.

top kek, i wonder ho many of those were giveaways

Lara putting up more stinkers like always

yeah I don't think ortiz looked that bad honestly, hammer was just utter shit and ortiz coasted to an easy win

Wonder how a Brooklyn dude like Paulie was able to get shit numbers in the Barclay's

He is in trouble if it goes more than 5 rounds

Attached: JoeJoycePosturing.jpg (1600x900, 150K)

because he was fucking boring like lara too and even more of a pillowfist. newfags only know him for his mouth. if you followed his career from the start, you'd know his fights were shit because he was basically a 1-2 punchlet and a C level fighter

he was never really a star and he was already done by then and everyone knew it

typical danny garcia cherry pick

That Joyce fight isn't getting made anytime soon, the risk/reward with Ortiz is bad and Abel Sanchez knows he's not ready, they're going to politic through the rankings off the Gold belt. If Wilder's going to fight Breazeale on ppv then the WBC should make Whyte vs Ortiz for the interim belt so Dillian has a reason to do it.

>if you followed his career from the start, you'd know his fights were shit because he was basically a 1-2 punchlet and a C level fighter
That's the thing no one ever followed his career till he was ranting about corruption and Al Haymon gave him a push

Ryan's gf can get it

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (1080x1097, 196K)

I think he realized he wasn't gonna be able to put down hammer around 6-7 that's when he really started pumping the jab and coasted. Also hammer was making him pay when he pressed the action so why risk it when you've already got it in the bag

Way better fight than I expected hammer wasn't laying down Ortiz was his usual self

Ortiz might be in trouble with Joyce if it went 8-9 at a high pace but the guy is so easy to hit I don't think there's any way he could win a war of attrition. He'd have to eat like 100 jabs and probably almost as many power shots his face would be practically melting off

Ortiz is the only one who's doing this for his dooter

>forgetting /ourcaleb/
He'll be the one to end the canelo meme

Attached: 1551029110954.jpg (1080x1080, 343K)

Money May does not approve of this poster

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (1080x1350, 254K)

That his new gf? Wonder if he'll get her pregnant as well.

Attached: 1551625914016.webm (432x432, 2.93M)

The virgin manlet Canelo vs the Chad Jacobs

Attached: kingofgrafix___BuhydaFlECv___.jpg (1080x812, 115K)

Matchroom might have signed Gassiev, Eddie said he signed somebody who was a big name, non American moving up to heavyweight. Probably going to be Usyk vs Takam and Povetkin vs Hunter in Chicago because Povetkin wants another fight before fighting Usyk.

*takes over the division*

Would be a great card but would sell like shit

Hunter beats Povetkin

Gassiev vs Parker would be wild

I happen to be going to Chicago in May, hopefully the fights on the weekend I'm there

Gassiev has no business at heavyweight. He loses to practically everyone.

Damn Povetkin vs Hunter would be a great fight. Hope Eddie delivers

Brainlet opinion

Attached: 38f8a7262fd0304545a73a9f15a42b3d.jpg (1080x1349, 206K)

>this kills the britbum

Attached: bellbum.jpg (768x432, 47K)

>this kills the britbum

Attached: #1 HW and a shook bodybuilding virgin.jpg (909x891, 129K)

based
cringe

He got utterly embarrassed by Usyk. There's no other words for it. He cannot compete at an elite level.

Spence vs Garcia is gonna be a major flop desu

>got embarrassed by a top 3 p4p boxer
Oh no how ever will he recover?

I could see it happening, Garcia and Spence have no charisma at all and it's embarrassing as fuck that they aren't even trying to sell it up. Garcia actually did the "muh I'll let my boxing do the talking"
Everyone knows how it'll end anyways

>got embarrased by the current top 1 p4p and a goat CW
what a fucking bum
Besided, Im suspecting that his weight cutting is in part to blame for his bad performance against Usyk, Sanchez claims that they have to shave off 25 pounds for him to make it CW, it will get harder for him to do that as he gets older

BLESS YOU ALE/k/SANDR

Attached: oosk.jpg (712x599, 74K)

I never called him a bum. He's just not on Usyk, Joshua, Wilder or Fury's level. I don't think he has enough power for Heavyweight either.

>I don't think he has enough power for Heavyweight either.
I think he will be fine

Attached: Gassiev Attempted Murder.webm (853x480, 1.3M)

Gassiev is pure talent, but he needs a better coach. Able is a hack.

Ortiz's gas tank is completely empty, can barely hold his gloves up anymore
he is done

He seems to be fucking up with GGG, Joyce and Gassiev and that guy who got schooled by Taylor yet they all hang with him
He and Parker's trainer should be assassinated for the good of their fighters

Attached: muh shoulder roll.webm (720x540, 1.62M)

Besides giving Taylor CTE, this is his one of his best moments

Wilder is beatable for him if he can take his power. Fury is a nightmare for Gassiev just like Usyk was and AJ is too much as well.

felt like making some webms

Attached: BLEACHED.webm (853x480, 1.48M)

>what's up user, looking for a sparring partner?

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (1080x1350, 116K)

I'd spark this thot out easy

Bless you Oleksandr

Attached: usykaa___BueRYXFH-GO___.jpg (1080x1350, 112K)

>right hand down by her hips and I've got a mean left hook

I would unironically heem her bros

>*drops you with a stiff jab*
nothing personnel hoe

Reminder that 2019 is Rigo's year.

Attached: St.Rigondeaux.jpg (968x681, 150K)

>Wilder is beatable for him if he can take his power
Abel's plodder would hit the canvas in the first round. (This also applies to Joe Joyce)

>He cannot compete at an elite level.

He's still young. Needs to get a better trainer. Sanchez is a brainlet.

Fine, people are just surprised he had a competitive fight after his last two can crushing fights

Reminder that anything any Cuban does now is irrelevant

Attached: 1541258050587.jpg (2000x2000, 512K)

>He got utterly embarrassed by Mayweather. There's no other words for it. He cannot compete at an elite level.

THINK I'M DEONTAY WILDER
ALI, LENNOX LEWIS
I BE BRINGING HEAT

Attached: Deontay-Wilder-Scream.jpg (594x394, 47K)

lmao @ the way Luis Ortiz is kneeling there

Based

Attached: sweethands prophecy.png (1868x1196, 715K)

This guy seems very feeble for a smw, he got pasted despite Uzca barely landing on him, he would do better at mw desu

MW doesn't want that smoke.

damn

I wouldn't say "barely landed" the uppercut that rocked him was pretty much right on the money and Uzi hits hard. I don't think he has a great chin not a bad one either tho

He was clearly worn down before that, its like a taylor vs chavez situation where everything Caleb hit him with disappeared after a moment but everything Caleb took stuck with him

Ken Norton vs Joe Frazier.. who would have won?

Joe Frazier is one of the best heavyweights ever. Too fast for Norton.

Norton always struggled with guys with fight ending power, Frazier by KO before 6

Frazier would've starched him out no problem.

norton had big problems with guys with power and frazier threw a lot more punches than shavers and foreman
for some reason when he got hurt he would do nothing but plod forward with his shit crossguard
larry holmes vs ken norton round 15 is a good example of that where he didnt get knocked down or out

What does /box/ think about the movie ‘Creed’?

And Norton wasn't? Ali didn't really win any of the fights against Norton.
>Norton always struggled with guys with fight ending power
lol what? You mean Foreman and Shavers? The hardest punchers ever? Frazier got demolished by Foreman as well and other than he didn't fight any of the big punchers of his era.
casual

*btw not saying Norton would have won but you make it sound like it would have been easy for Frazier. Nope.
>larry holmes vs ken norton
That fight shows how good he actually was. He just had bad luck here and there, got robbed against Ali.

Another classic shitpost by Germany

is counterpunching all the time a bit of a pussy move?

I love to block the jab by punching it down and coming back with my own jab
it works all the time against lesser skilled fighters but I feel like a douche when I do it

forgot pic

Attached: blackwell1.jpg (600x400, 108K)

>is x a pussy move?
imagine being this retarded

Cooney turned his lights out too. No shame in any of his losses, he just struggled against the biggest punchers and Frazier was a big puncher

fighting smart isn't pussy at all.

Dude come on..Norton was almost 40 there.

Attached: 1548705375585.jpg (1650x660, 396K)

>Povetkin goes 12 with an uninterested Hammer in an uninspired and boring performance
>Povetkin gets dropped by David Price
Brits: "OH MY GOD, ABSOLUTE LEGEND! HE'S THE #3 HEAVYWEIGHT IN THE WORLD AND JOSHUA'S SECOND BEST OPPONENT!!!"
>Ortiz goes 10 rounds with Hammer, dominates and gives a generally fun performance, complete with showboating and dancing around the ring
Brits: Woooooooooooooow. More like the bum king, he's too old to be decent at all.

Attached: 1544319296369.jpg (573x573, 49K)

He got embarassed because he got outboxed.
Who at Heavyweight other than Fury is going to manage to outbox Gassiev?

Yeah and Fury destroyed Hammer

So...?

Ortiz will fight Joshua later this year

You must have a serious psychological disorder since you posting this obviously fake bullshit.
I don't get what is this insane illogical obsession with height? Its something you no control over. Were you raped by circus midgets as a child or something? Why is every picture posted on this garbage site of two men standing next to each other always shopped to make one drastically shorter than he really is?
I don't get it, it makes no sense why do you do this?

Attached: Alvarez_Jacobs.jpg (920x518, 126K)

t. manlet

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?

Fuck off humble bragging faggot, go2reddit with this shit

this amount of sperging about height must come from someone 5'3 or under

NEHO

Attached: Capture.png (613x425, 56K)

Not sure what Dogboe can really do differently although you have to admire the bollocks. He didn't have the power to keep Navarrette off him and doesn't have the reach to beat him off the back foot.

This will never happen. AJ will be sent into retirement by Jarrell "Big Baby" Miller.

Answer the fucking question your cock-shitting nigger kikes.

Classic top rank card that, two fights that are guaranteed to be fun tv fights but not really one you can get excited about because the outcomes of both seem pretty obvious. Just good enough that you don't hate it but could be so much bette.r

Dog Bone is too small

How funny will it be when Fury's next cherrypick will totally backfire?

Attached: champ™.jpg (600x813, 57K)

because it causes manlets like you to sperg out. exaggerating heights in pictures has been a thing forever on Yea Forums

top middle was the most satisfying, many of these Cubans lost with honour but Barthelemy was a complete faggot

Rigo could have lost with honor, but he quit like a faggot

t. nobody

like clockwork

t. Dr Mohammed

imagine being so unoriginal you have to steal memes from the Bolivian.

Stay seething while you defend your quitter manlet overlord

Ready for our guy to win the wbss

Attached: regisprograis___BpiP3ECnTto___.jpg (850x850, 77K)

Ugas beats Porter with surprising ease

I kinda get what the whole counterpunching thing, if you're sparring a lesser skilled boxer and keep countering everything they'll often barely punch anymore and you end up with bad sparring where you don't learn anything

please give sauce

>if you're sparring a lesser skilled boxer
You need to spar with fighters in other gyms. When I was active I got sen to different gyms to spar other guys.. and whenever someone was significantly less skilled than me I never went full apeshit anyway, that's stupid.

Daily reminder that the romanian poster is literally Christian Hammer which is why he wasn't posting yesterday fight night

Just watched the Lara fight from yesterday, I gave it to the Argy kid but it was close. They need to run that one back

>Romania
>electricity let alone connection to the internet at night
pick one

Is there any belt in the entire sport as based as the WBC Diamond belt? Can just imagine how Erroll Spence grow up brawling on the mean streets of texas hoods dreaming of getting his hands on it one day. Brings a tear to the eye to see it.

WBA Regular >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> IBO Continental >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> WBC Diamond

the WBA regular is pretty much IBO tier

ibo has no pathways up. wba reg leads to super

IBO is better
IBO hw champ: AJ
WBA regular hw champ: Manuel Charr

the wbc is doing that as a formality so porter vs errol happens next

haymon allowed porter to have one more payday before he gets fed to errol

Name one time ever when a WBA regular champ fought the super

GGG/Jacobs and Mares/Santa Cruz

Anybody see Netflix has a show called "Losers"? First episode is about a boxer named Michael Bentt

Whomst? Image search is useless.

The season finale airs on June 1, starring British bodybuilder Anthony Joshua.

Attached: elelcooljane___Bq4AiahA8kD___.jpg (368x368, 26K)

It's 4am in London. "The push" has awakened Anthony

Attached: dazn_usa___BonfBuCnIAE___.jpg (1080x1080, 132K)

>Get up AJ, it's over kid.

He better impregnated her too cause I know I would. Shieeet I'll be making holes in the condom and taking zinc and vitamin e to make my sperm strong.

>frazier wasnt a big puncher

kek

Porter really surprised me by boxing Garcia instead of trying to maul him every time. He had a good jab.

>Wake up, Spencer. It's all over.

Attached: Mikey-Garcia-1.png (500x376, 156K)

Miller beats AJ
Usyk beats Miller
Usyk beats wilder to become unified champ

BLESS YOU

As much as I like miller it really feels like he will get his face rearranged, hopefully not and he can edge out a decision for shits and giggles

By then, The Champ™ has had a few comeback fights and is ready to spark Usyk in front of a sold out Madison Square Garden

Attached: 0-Miller__Shannon_The_Cannon.jpg (1200x882, 237K)

Ukrainians are afraid of The Champ™

Attached: maxresdefault(2).jpg (1280x720, 158K)

The fight won't go past 6 rounds. Miller might surprise AJ at the start but he'll figure him out and steamroll him. It'll be similar to the Povetkin fight.

Also, weighing 300 lbs might be okay against bums but he's gonna to gas really hard in the final rounds (if he lasts that long) against a champion like Joshua.

twitter.com/MichaelBensonn/status/1102529382302838785?s=19

Maidana looks like he's dropped a nice bit of weight

that bum baranchyk is still out

Why can't anyone stay retired?
Surely he made more than enough money to live comfortably on for the rest of his life, why wouldn't he just be happy with conserving the brain cells he was lucky enough to keep.

He's planning a money laundering scheme

Attached: chinomaidana1___?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1dksqyk5zi5hy___.jpg (1080x1350, 143K)

>Surely he made more than enough money to live comfortably on for the rest of his life

It's rare for boxers to actually be smart with their money. There's a good chance he's blown it all.

*this triggers the americans*

Attached: FB_IMG_1551698377117.jpg (1080x1350, 106K)

Tyson Fury a scared ducking coward

This triggers the brits

Attached: 1549059702246.jpg (909x891, 119K)

Attached: 1550099748359.jpg (1080x1080, 135K)

You have to be a big competitor to get to the top, they all think they can do just one more and miss living the life

why is he being such a faggot

>Turns down the Joshua fight because it's not 50/50
>Joshua makes $32 million in his next fight
>Turns down a $15 million guarantee to fight Breazeale
>Takes a $4 million guarantee to fight Breazeale on Showtime

It always comes back to money with Britposters.
Why do I care that Wilder turned down $15 million guarantee to fight Whyte only to fight better opponents in Ortiz and then Fury?

I should praise Wilder for that, not begrudge him.
Somehow you Brits see that as a thing to be negative about, as if you have a financial investment in each fighter...

Oh wait, I forgot, you're literal shills. Of course you'd care about how much money each fighter makes rather than what fights you get to see.
Welp, Fury and Joshua can keep running then, you Brits will continue to justify it.

Attached: 1551216978527.jpg (4096x2850, 1.64M)

Wilder vs Brezeale will be epic! Upvotes if you agree

we in the money era now

Ortiz looked so pedestrian against Hammer, then again so did Povetkin

Hammer is a cagey tough fighter, only Fury (on PEDs) managed to beat him and look good doing it

Say, what do you think about floyd mayweather jr?

the other day I was laughing thinking about a boxer using the n-word as his nickname, so that the anouncers get nervous and start sweating saying his name

floyd set the sport back a decade

for me, its

Attached: y n.png (641x364, 23K)

Who /Saunders/ here?

NEHO

>using animals and the beauty of nature to go ooh look at me and my arse
repulsive

>dumb bitch doesn't know sparring causes cte
No thanks

>in the black corner weighing in at 118 pounds with a shit record of five losses and one draw from Melbourne Australia i present you yyyyyooooOOOOUUUUUNNNNGGGG NIGGER

Attached: Michael-Buffer.jpg (594x477, 47K)

Shannon is unironically one of the most decent people in boxing
Also had a pretty sad life

Saunders is based

not if you're the sparring partner, you couldn't kill a fly on my foregead with your pillowfist

I can't really punch anymore because my wrists have gone to shit but I'll still slap the soul out of you you dirty furry forest swamp nigger

Brooklyn fans in the beginning days didn't support shit. They tried to have Paulie, Jacobs, Garcia fight there, but guess what... NYC fans won't come out for just anything. If niggers are.paying 300 bucks to see Thurman vs Garcia vs Porter then fair enough, but I really don't believe most of those Barclays numbers

>tfw shin splints

Can't wait to see Chino step in the ring again tBh

>slap punching
>flag
Checks out

Kill yourself you fucking knacker. I knew it was suspicious when you posted so much about Fury. Go back to your fucking caravan.

He's the most motivational man in boxing. Fuck Tyson Fury and his Bullshit story.

>what's the matter, you a pussy?

Attached: snowqueenla___?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=vrdz9tp3oa3u___.jpg (1080x1096, 96K)

>women sparring

Attached: 1550535194947.webm (600x600, 1.83M)

you only get cte by getting hit tho

it's actually sad how money has stolen Saunders away from being a middleweight GOAT

fuck that mexican cunt for being too scared to fight him

anyways saunders vs eubank jr at SMW with two world belts on the line will be comfy a f

backstory?

Fucking kek it's actually real.

ESPN have lost their marbles. Big money deal for Fury with no big fight and trying to counter Canelo Alvarez with a fight involving a Russian who’s 4th in his division

Attached: CE25E34F-8DDD-4756-9207-608E53325667.jpg (750x737, 288K)

>Dmitry Bivol vs Joe Smith Jr

There's no way Joe can win. Feels bad.

The boss already told him that the family needs a favor from him..... He goes down in the 9th

Attached: 43a5fff136763cd094056bc00925f4f5.jpg (1080x1080, 145K)

Where is that Swedish poster, he'll be happy now

It'd be a flop any night, so they figure they'd make the excuse of putting the fight on the same night as Canelo Jacobs

The Russian has never tasted red blooded American working class power.

Oh I am

Attached: Fornling-3jpeg-890x1024.jpg (890x1024, 94K)

Joyce has more athleticism to beat him to the jab these days. If he tires then he is in trouble

Attached: GettyJoyce.jpg (1024x751, 399K)

Wait is that a man vs a women? Fucking stupid

"Wow, there are so many ways. I don't like to make predictions, but I'm going to knock him out in the seventh. Hands down, I've seen it, I've portrayed knocking him out in the seventh round. The combination, I don't know what punch I'm exactly going to hit him with. I think an overhand right, left hook to the body. But, I do know this, my mental fortitude is way bigger and way better than his," Miller told Sky Sports.

"This is everything, this is the changing point in my life to get to the next level. AJ was saying something before today, 'I'm not looking past him,' he can't think about the future. But you don't want to look past anything, you want to focus on that date, you want to focus all your concentration on that man. This is what it's all about.

"I'm not looking past him, but I know once I beat him, I can help so many other people around me, and countries and communities. I'm never looking past AJ, he's not going to be looking past me, but boy he's got a butt-whupping waiting for him."

Attached: 1540845821999.png (909x891, 858K)

Where will you be when this guy shocks the world and becomes the undisputed p4p goat?

Attached: goat.jpg (640x543, 48K)

mikey garcia is a BUM

Erroid is going to punch that gigantic Olmec head right off his shoulders. Although it would be hilarious if he pulled off an upset, but it won't happen

Did Lara Castano sell out the Barclays centre?

No lmao it had the lowest attendance for the first time since around 2015 or so, another Lara stinkjob

B U M
U
M

Damn that sucks. Cubans need to be promoted more

they need to be promoted better, what is a card with two big name cuban fighters doing in new york and not miami

What they need to do is give up on this Cuban style meme and start fighting properly. If the Cuban style was so good than these bums would be undisputed champions.

>Cubans need to be promoted more
Why? They're all old, BUMS, quitters, or just don't want to please the audience. Lara has no business being a main event fighter. I remember last year when they had that all 154lb. All entertaining fights till the main event when Lara decided to cruise to a UD against Gausha. Him losing to Hurd is the best thing to happen to the division.

I think it's from the TV show SAS: Who Dares Wins, looks like a fucking stupid show.

Insta is on the filename

Ugas will be exposed as well this week. Too bad the card is shit

Attached: heylaurensummer_1___BubnLDVnOpT___.jpg (1080x1350, 125K)

White Chocolate is fighting this weekend guys!

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (1080x1080, 111K)

How many round does lil Mikey last against Spence?

I love his autism

>He doesn't know how to run

Attached: 1500436021358.jpg (277x280, 72K)

Based

Attached: are joe.webm (640x360, 2.92M)

>watch klitschko fight on german tv
>commentators praise him for clinching and holding the other boxers head down
as a kid I thought all boxing was like this because of the klitschkos

As effective as Wlad was holy fuck his fights were a cure for insomnia

>are joe is a +1000 underdog
Lads...

All according to keikaku

*flosses in your path*

Where is a source for this? I keep seeing either 8k seats filled or up to 14k

Bookies have him a 12/1 dog I might bet 100 bucks

I don't think he'll win but I do think it will go the distance

Unironically goes the distance

Dont, Bivol jabs the shit outta him

Has Dwyer made a pick yet?

Wait did Ortiz headline the card? He got 14k apparently

youtube.com/watch?v=aQZDbBGBJsM
RIP KEITH FLINT FOR PROVODING US THE KINOEST WALK OUT SONG

F

No way it was 14k. The full capacity for boxing is 16k, and it was fucking empty there

No Castano vs Lara was the main event

What

Attached: OrtizNumbers.png (597x352, 43K)

7k announced and 2k will have been comped

Nigga had too many cheeseburgers, thinks it's 2018

window licker

youtube.com/watch?v=maUmER297sc
Hot take from THE contrarian

yeah but wtf is it about? Why were they fighting? Competing to see who gets eliminated? Im just curious about the details somebody arleady mentioned it in a previous thread.

Didn't watch it but they have to do SAS style challenges, there was a boxing challenge and a rant about how enemies treat everyone the same and the girl chose to fight one of the men and got beat up

Why didn't Joe's retard manager put him in a winnable fight against the likes of Beterbiev? Hell, he may have even stood a chance against Kovalev. Bivol is gonna ruin this kids career. Such a waste of talent.

Kovalev would smoke him dude

He was going to fight Beterbiev originally. Beterbiev then managed to break away from Yvon Michel when his contract with Haymon expired and moved to Top Rank as it was Yvon Michel who did the deal with Matchroom. Bivol went to DAZN and Joe Smith Jr also has a multi fight deal.

I don't get why everyone's acting like Kovalev is a beast again. He did get knocked the fuck out only a few months ago. He's still very vulnerable.

Ortiz is massively over hyped. He gets crushed by any physical specimen

>lennox lewis wasn't a beast after his defeat to rahman

Usyk beats AJ this year

>Such a waste of talent
We all love Joe here, but it's not like he's some super talent, he just has a great underdog story and gots some kino wins

as much as contrarian this statement is, yeah honestly maybe you are right. Wilder fucking rekt him but a rusty Fury schooled Wilder and went the distance on a version of Deontay that was on the same level if not a higher level. Fury also got him into some trouble like Ortiz did in the 12th round, Wilder had to hold after 2 good shots.
Here are some other things to consider:
-Ortiz was down on the cards at the time of the stoppage and honestly it wasn't bad judging
-The shot Ortiz wobbled Deontay with was also landed by Eric Molina
I also was perplexed that Ortiz couldn't take advantage of how massively out of balance Hammer got

Attached: ortiz1.webm (640x362, 2.97M)

It's not fucking fair

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (1080x1241, 214K)

Whyte for example would rough house him and take him out in later rounds in my opinion. Even fucking Joyce has a good chance at this stage

>Even fucking Joyce has a good chance at this stage
lmao maybe but not really, unless his chin is granite enough to take Ortiz punches, I doubt that
Also I think Joyce's chin is a side-effect of him being a tensed up plodder, his neck muscles are probably locked up all round

>Joyce
no chance in hell

We'll see after a few more fights by him. Joyce's hand speed is improving jab wise but he just needs to power on his other punches to be a favourite

Ortiz would need to make sure to take him out early. If he fucks around like against Hammer he is fucked

Whyte is the best fight he could be in next, similar height and build and good potential for it to catch fire but they're trying to manoeuvre Whyte so he can take a soft fight and become defacto mandatory after Breazeale

This guy is a serious loser. It'll be funny when reality sets in for him

>35
Yeah Idk how much he can improve at this point

33 and he has improved under Abel. He started late in too boxing so we'll see

he has at least 2 bastard children I dont envy him

Ortiz is also pretty easy to hit. He hits flashy counters and has a decent jab

Ok so Wilder, Fury and AJ are top 3, but who is Mr.4? Wh*te boi, Kownacki or Miller? Maybe Evil-Parker?

I'd shatter this fuckboi twink's jaw with a mean left hook

Ortiz for now, but that could change soon since he's already a grandfather

Wh*te has the best record after those three, but i say Ortiz chins him

Spence is also a bum so it works out alright.

Maybe so, but Spence is too big and too strong. Bummy Garcia only took it to duck Loma

Spence is a dumb faggot plodder and is going to get knocked out in the first round. Garcia will run rings around him and expose the weight bullying brainless pussy.

Garcia doesn't have anywhere near enough power to keep Erroid from walking him down desu, he's going to get starched out

Mikey Garcia is, in a word, a bum

is Mikey Garcia,dare I say it, the quintessential BUM?

twitter.com/CarlMoretti/status/1102604988159799297?s=19

What did the top rank matchmaker mean by this?

how the fuck do I enter the matrix? I keep watching boxing everyday, but I still don't feel like I can fully grasp what's going on, I just want to improve my boxing iq

>Koppinger blew the fuck out in public yet again
how does this fuck still have a job

Means that Coppinger is most likely wrong as shit

Nah Eubank sr will want nothing to do with that because Saunders in his eyes doesn’t follow ‘the warrior code’

It’ll be 3-4 years before that fight is made sadly, Eubank will want to go for the Dirrell route.

He works for fox and the ring so he will be talking to people but he adds his own speculation. More likely they'd go on the Friday

>boxrec.com/en/boxer/9300
Reminder that Joshua Clottey is still fighting this weekend

1.AJ
2. Fury
3. Wilder
4. Whyte
5. Ortiz
But Usyk will enter top 5 after his debut win

>"He (Ronaldo)'s my sport hero, I've always said that the only things that can f**k you as an athlete are women and taxes, he's been f****d by both of them and he's still smiling and being strong. You need to have mental strength and he has already demonstrated it. He is a family man, but he continues to be dedicated in what he does. He looks sporty on one side and the familiar on the other, and strikes a balance between the two. He has everything and that's why I like him", said the 29-year-old Joshua

based? redpilled? BOTH?

Attached: AJ2.png (960x960, 1.41M)

How did Eddie let him say that?!

>It's real
WTF I love AJ now???

So are they fucking?

AJ being based as usual

Attached: humble bodybuilder.jpg (713x888, 91K)

*gets wobbled by a jab*

Fishnets must be high as shit

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (1080x953, 143K)

I hope he ODs soon. Floyd is too old now though, Canelo would probably knock him out.

Has anyone here listened to Mophogenesis by Steve Colman? It's jazz album based on the rhythms and action of boxing with song titles like Inside Game and Shoulder Roll
youtube.com/watch?v=HaWfzqur1Lk

Attached: 200px-MGarcia1.jpg (200x245, 13K)

I could see it possibly raking in $500 million. There would be a high risk of Floyd getting KO'd, but if he wins then he's the GOAT. People would pay to see what happens, but no way does it come close to $1 billion.

>most likely outcome: Canelo robbery

nah, look at bernard hopkins

he went on forever with his style because like mayweather, it results in never getting hit

i wouldn't be surprised if floyd was still in prime to be quite honest with you

Canelo won't do ppv in the near future, so where will the money come from?

The fight's not going to happen, unless Floyd is desperate for money. I was speaking hypothetically, if it was on PPV. And if Floyd really was willing to do it, the interested parties would find a way to make it happen on PPV. Too much money involved.

Man, i'd like AJ so much more if he were this based all the time.

>Floyd is too old now though, Canelo would probably knock him out.
The absolute state of 56%ers.

>fury makes a comment about womyn
Public: REEEEEEE HATE FURY HE IS AN EMBARRASMENT TO THE SPORT REEEEE

>Joshua makes an even worse comment about womyn
Public: *crickets'*

why is this?

Fury is a privileged white male while Joshua is a black man oppressed by racism.

Do you actually believe this? Canelo is a much better fighter now than when they fought, and Floyd is ancient. Obviously a younger Floyd would win but he's not young anymore. His hands would probably be injured within the first 4 rounds too.

can't tell if the response was bait

but without a shadow of a doubt, Fury in Britain would have received far more racism for being a gypsy than Joshua for being black.

Racism to black people in the UK isn't really a thing anymore.

Why would you respond to 190, retard?

what is the best fight if I wanna see a 40 year old underdog beat the shit out of a talented, not-taxi-driver, young fighter?

carl thompson vs david haye

stop replying to yourself

cant wait till this happens to him

Attached: Avtandil Khurtsidze vs Tommy Langford knockout.webm (564x360, 1.18M)

Was just about to call him out on the same thing, it's pathetic

cinnaBUM don't want that work again

Attached: 1548728731731.jpg (374x400, 76K)

Canelo got schooled once, he'd get schooled again. You're talking about TBE.
ALL WORK IS WHAT

EASY WORK

Attached: 1549043188210.gif (500x282, 2.7M)

Look at the name bar before you reply in future.

You'll see it when The Champ™ sparks Usyk later this year

Attached: Shannon-Briggs-Aug2015-larry-marano-getty.jpg (632x506, 46K)

roids

Time in UK - 01:40 AM. "The push" has awakened Anthony.

Attached: Cheeseburger Shove.webm (1424x778, 577K)

Attached: 1550603354793.png (288x347, 125K)

He's actually doing it.
instagram.com/chinomaidanaoficial/p/Bum805dgdKa/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=rmbviibcsg1u

For me it’s Kelly “the ghost” Pavlik

>bike gloves on the row machine

Attached: what.jpg (362x298, 73K)

Why did he retire young? Only lost twice, against some very good opposition

Casual post of the day

Attached: 20190304_201522.jpg (1080x1776, 663K)

Pugmire doesn't know shit about boxing so I'm not surprised to see he has a ton of cazzie followers.

Imagine actually believing this top fucking kek, Floyd haters go through some serious mental gymnastics

The quintessential ones are Foreman vs Moorer, Hopkins vs Pavlik,

Glen Tapia vs. James Kirkland, but they're both much more of bums than those above me

Hey /box/ I was at Mardi Gras this weekend, what did I miss?

Attached: 1536445275425.jpg (750x1200, 113K)

nothing.

Attached: TBE.gif (500x600, 999K)

How do we make female boxing popular in anywhere outside of the UK?

Attached: 1551576859208.jpg (1080x1080, 145K)

kips, where did the whole cross dressing meme about you come from

It's simple, just give them more mainstream attention. Heather Hardy, for one, is a popular well known draw with her own fanbase in NYC. There were more Hardy fans at Jacobs Derevyanchenko than anyone else. Women like mikaela mayer and shields have the potential to draw in a new more female audience, although shields is stuck on dazn which is a terrible move for mainstream popularity. There are too many misogynists within the boxing hardcore to make an effort, you just need to attract newer more casual fans. Women's boxing looks more low skilled but casuals honestly enjoy that since its simpler to watch

best not speak about that, might get banned

all mexican (not chi) atg's only beat other mexicans and have just 1 decisive win against someone from another country. canelo is only exception. prove me wrong

We don't you stupid tranny.

Shut up cuck.

>toothpaste faggot incel calling someone else a cuck
I'll punch you in the netherlands bitch

I'm one of the only few people in this general that isn't an incel. Do you think these queers posting pictures of ugly ass female boxers and instathots are drowning in pussy? Women's boxing is shit. 0 exceptions.

>shields is stuck on dazn which is a terrible move for mainstream popularity.
She's fighting the German chick on Showtime. They're fucking making it a big deal with a 2 part All Access doc.

Actually competing with with a pbc on Fox card

Usual question: which ones of these are worth watching

Spence murdering a Mexican on ppv will be worth a stream, and while the rest of the card will be shit, Porter/Ugas has potential

Bivol Joe Smith Jr looks like the only one that'll be good, if just a showcase for Bivol
Spence Garcia will have alot of people talking but it's a nothing fight imo, Spence isn't the number 1 welterweight, Garcia isn't the number 1 lightweight and the styles don't add up to make a particularly good fight imo

Gassiev is moving up to HW
Imagine that KO power

Coppinger’s Source: /box/

>women’s boxing

>Fishnets must be high as shit
Not really. He's framing Floyd as a cherry picker and preemptively throwing cold water on a Mayweather vs Pacquiao fight which Pacquiao claimed is still being talked about

ill fuck ya till you love me FAGGIT

Try to think with the boxers in the ring, asking yourself "why". Why boxer 1 did what he did? Why boxer 2 responded in such a way? What boxer 1 wants boxer 2 to think and vice-versa?

theres lots of chicanos who defeated mexicans before

>He doesn't need a doctor, ref. He needs a priest...

Attached: 200px-MGarcia1.jpg (200x255, 11K)

>Pacquiao claimed is still being talked about
It is, literally the only reason Pacquiao signed with Haymon. Canelo/Floyd 2 will NEVER happen.

>Billy Joe Saunders on Chris Eubank Jr: “He’s gotta go to bed every single night thinking, 'That little Gypsy beat me, that little Gypo.' He has to go to sleep thinking of caravans… If he ever beat me, I'd be ashamed to look my Dad in the eye. He. Is. Rubbish.” [@talkSPORT]

The STATE of Billy JUST Saunders career. He's literally begging Eubank to give him a rematch.

Of course he won't do a rematch, he may claim to be TBE but I doubt he's stupid enough to think he could hang with the top boxers today since he's been retired for 2+ years and is already 43. No one can come back from that shit.
He can still smash any non-boxers in exhibition matches though, I wanna see more of them circus shows.

It's the fight that will make most money for Eubank so it has a chance. At SMW his best hope is persuading Haymon to give him Dirrell before Benavidez gets it but it won't make as much money. Middleweight champions are inaccessible

>SMW his best hope is persuading Haymon to give him Dirrell before Benavidez gets it
The only reason Dirrell was given the belt is because Haymon wants to feed Benavidez an easy title fight, so he doesn't go to ESPN

Both of these bums need get slept so they can just fade into brit obscurity.

Worst thing that could have happened is the Eubank get that shit belt again. He's probably showing It off to thots in the club every night

Attached: Screenshot_2017-07-17-12-06-03.png (1440x2880, 2.31M)

He went straight out with it on his snapchat, the people's champ

I just realized how kino a name "Hammer vs Shields" is.

You’re forcing it dude

Jacobs ends the canleto meme

Shields is with Salita so she might be going back to DAZN after that fight, they already had a deal for Hammer on Showtime. There isn't much they can do with her after that fight unless they get Cecilia Braekhus to fight her at a catch weight

>I'm a fan of women's boxing

Abel Sanchez shouldn't be allowed near anyone other than Mexican club fighters

>he doesn't rate strong independent women

Attached: shields.png (542x90, 12K)

Dem Louisiana Boys are a different breed

Attached: e43553545f74b5d06cd81793aeb0910d.jpg (1080x1080, 84K)

Dem Malmö boys are a different breed

Attached: jUqe_dtZGcaBBigk5ToBG88c4hE.jpg (980x588, 62K)

Dem Florida Boys are a different breed

Attached: 3bc3c2e1b4ebd5089bc95aeb77f871ad.jpg (1080x1080, 1.07M)

>I'm interested in women's boxing

Attached: 255px-Flag_of_Poland.svg.png (255x159, 542)

I can only imagine how doughy and soft these wokeboi women’s boxing fans are.

Too bad Whyte is too chicken to fight him then.

>T-TIO OSCAR, H-HEEEEEEELP MEEEE

Attached: CANelo.jpg (4500x2999, 1.32M)

>W-WHY JEW HAB TEW H-HEET SO HARD, GOLOBKEEN MI FREN

Attached: cinnaBUM.jpg (472x580, 50K)

>Haha hello fellow heterosexual men.jpg

Do people rate Ortiz above Povetkin? Personally I think Povetkin floors him

Personally I think they're both old bums

You post the same shit everyday and it's sad. At least the Miller shitposter comes up with new things.

Anybody going to the Garcia-Spence fight? I went to the Kovalev-Alvarez fight last month and it was bretty good.

why are you getting this worked over simplistic shitposts? kek

No one's getting worked up. Stop being so defensive, pussy.

you clearly are now with that post friend. take a break from Yea Forums

I'd love to see the faces of the 80,000 Mikeymaniacs when he gets sparked out

>*blocks your path*

Attached: 1550372052604.png (1100x739, 1.08M)

Cry more. Your shitposts aren't funny.

seethe more, swamp trotting faggot.

Honestly, I can't wait. The last fight I went to, there a fight that broke out between one Russian Kovalev fan and a bunch of Mexican Alvarez fans and this fight is going to be bigger. I'm not Mexican or Black so whoever wins, i'm going to just going to be there for a good time.

Attached: 2bsc99.jpg (566x438, 45K)

>tfw Mikey knocks out Spence in front of 100k Garciaholics

Attached: 1541419705939.png (377x500, 197K)

Keep proving you're the cringiest poster here

Considering they're both old men, Ortiz's technical skill matter more than whatever Povetkin has left in his tank

where the fuck is moldova bro i haven't seen him in a few months arrgghh

the naniwa tiger vs warrington, who wins?

mount up the carriage and find him villagerbro

Looks like they put any bum on the cover of British GQ

Attached: gypsyking101___Bun4xSHFyCt___.jpg (1080x1290, 167K)

TANK IS DONE!!!
HAUL THIS BUM TO PRISON ALREADY

genuinely don't know what that is but looks like tabloid shit from the articles

I forgot about him, we have a Ukrainian poster now maybe he moved

what did he do this time, that bum?

and who'd think in elementary
heeeeey
i'd see the penitentiary

The virgin manlet vs the Chad Jacobs

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (1080x982, 95K)

He's got a warrant for his arrest over an alleged assault
>the absolute state of tank

Think he only comes out for the big fights.
When will people stop falling for Fury's shit sob story? He's bound to fuck up and say un PC shit soon enough

>Undefeated boxing superstar Gervonta Davis reportedly has a warrant out for his arrest in Virginia, stemming from allegations that he assaulted another man at an ATM machine in an upscale mall on February 17. According to reports, Davis also "directed derogatory and offensive language at the officers in a public setting" once police arrived at the scene.

After completing an initial investigation, police went ahead an issued a warrant for Davis' arrest on one misdemeanor count of assault. The charge carries a maximum sentence of 1 year in jail and a $2,500 fine.
JUST
U
S
T

hello how do i start watching this sport?

this is only going to delay a potential Lomachenko fight further until he is out of his athletic prime

Gervonta playing 4D chess

watch old fights and upcoming fights

Joe rogan mentions a boxing fight, sends TEN times the attention to it ANYONE in boxing can.
I turn on boxing, I see this
youtube.com/watch?v=JxCPTEzJ-uA

Who the fuck is this 1950s relic charisma vacuum. "We're gonna conduct this professionally or we're not gonna have an interview". What the fuck. Embarrassing.

HE AIN'T READY

Lomalickers will say this is just to duck bumachenko

AB and Jim Gray are tight. Jim just doesn't want to lose his job laughing at shit like this
youtube.com/watch?v=lHtnidJdRLg

Attached: 2a49ae62e30342cd0543c9be6c3bfcb6_XL.jpg (900x900, 175K)

tank following in Broner's footsteps

Davis will be over 200lbs when he gets out of jail

Absolutely BASED. Glad to see women's boxing FINALLY getting the recognition it deserves, fuck off incels, a woman can do everything a man can.

Attached: strong women padwork.webm (480x480, 1.08M)

i'd drop this featherfisted thot with a jab

The amount of people who seethe whenever women's boxing is mentioned is ridiculous. I get not caring about it and I honestly don't outside of shields vs hammer but I don't actively sperg out like some of the *ncels in this thread

>Threatening women with violence because you are upset
yikes, grow up

the amount of women boxers that are decent can be counted on one hand
I find seeing women matches pointless because they're going to do fuck all but fight useless women cans, providing a cheap "title fight" for under cards

i'd drop your sissy ass with a jab too, jaçek

Makes a mockery of the sport. No woman cares seriously about fighting, they just want dick. EVERY wmma fighter in the ufc are getting tit and ass implaints and wmma is a thousand times bigger than wboxing. Same will happen in boxing.

Not a letter in the polish language incel

fuck kikes.fuck niggers and FUCK W*MEN

Attached: vitaliandwlad.jpg (612x612, 87K)

>talking about fighting a professional fighter

Wow the absolute nerve of that lad, I agree

He won't see the inside of a jail cell. Uncle Al get the charges reduced, he does community service by talking to the kids, everything's forgiven

Based Tank probably told them pigs to suck his cock

Yeah but do you sperg out at any mention of womens boxing?
>Makes a mockery of the sport
This the dumbest complaint I see from internet boxing fans. They say this shit about wilder too, Embarrasing coming from people not even involved in the sport to call shit a mockery as if they have any actual standing to say that.

Not only that literally the best boxer norway has ever produced is a fucking woman lmao so you have even less of a reason to say that

violence against women is never ok redditor

horrendous post

Attached: gggdisgust.png (274x332, 165K)

hurr durr if you're not a pro you can't have an opinion despite the fact that there would be no pros without an audicence hurr durr mah durr burr murr

You okay there villager? Some qt villager girl say Larry Holmes was a bum?

When the only notable boxer your country has produced is a woman, I think you have even less qualified t make a statement on how embarrassing womens boxing is for the sport

Attached: 4291a9fba2a6bbe144659b82e44a5ce7_crop_north.jpg (800x533, 32K)

His village's designated rapist had to retire and now he's taking his place

If I'm not mistaken boxing was illegal in Norway literally until she came on the scene
Probably hard to produce a boxer when it's like that

Patek Philippe don't advertise in tabloids. It's city boy lifestyle rubbish. The Fury interview is from 2 months ago so boxing has already moved on

No she's the entire reason the ban got lifted. She fought outside of Norway and Norway still had an amateur scene. Like Klitschko she mostly fought in Germany and Sweden. This makes the Norway fag even more of a bitch since pro boxing is only back in his country because of a female boxer

literally
not
even
relevant

theres nothing wrong with having a strong woman atg represent your boxing scene

They really don't like each other!

Attached: Screenshot_20190305-135345_Instagram.jpg (1080x2220, 680K)

Quick everyone! Post your country's best and most accomplished boxer. Norway you start!

wtf is going on here?

Based Ajao has taken the yoobz pill. Have you /box/

Attached: image.jpg (1125x1165, 881K)

>womens boxing
>*exists in your path*

They were on Instagram live together

Why are they so prone to being criminals?

Attached: polkka music stops.jpg (450x600, 280K)

Kino fight posters go

Attached: ZaW40Z3.jpg (2419x3226, 970K)

gallo estrada is a BUM. He has no power.

Holy shit here did all the white knight beta cuck fags come from. Yikes get out queers. Women belong in the kitchen, not in the boxing ring.

>No woman cares seriously about fighting
shitposting aside this is true, you couldnt say better whats the problem with women boxing

>Not sperging out about womens boxing makes you a white knight
Why do you hate women? Is hating women normal?

LIONS IN THE CAMP
>spars with mitts
LIONS IN THE CAMP
>does cheap imitation of mayweather padwork
LIONS IN THE CAMP

Attached: 20181008_132205.jpg (720x870, 409K)

>Why do you hate women? Is hating women normal?
Where do you think you are?

If Anthony yarde is willing to bite down on his mouth guard and eat the kovalev jab to put in the work on kovs body he can be beaten. He never looks comfortable taking body shots

wew lad, come on now

He's not had a fight at British title level yet

>Oi d-deontay, why are you so mad
>I-i can't breathe mate, Bob help me out ere

Attached: 1551809275626.jpg (1944x2592, 1.61M)

*Risas en Espanõl

How did they understand each other? Canelo can barely speak english

Disgraceful opinion

Yarde is shit

Name ONE (just one) single women's boxing fight in the past 5 years that was even close to being a FOTY candidate.

Oh, you can't? No fucking shit because women are weak and not biologically built for fighting. Fuck off with this stupid shit. Women's boxing is trash.

JOE SMITH JR is less than a week away from claiming his LHW world championship and you fucking losers are talking about c*nelo and women's boxing. Kys

This. We need to focus on the main issue at hand and that is are Joe stopping the Russian hypejob.

Attached: joe-smith-jr-still-punching-clock-after-legendary-knockout-of-bernard-hopkins333_vice_670.jpg (650x366, 112K)

Brave Katie Taylor would deck Chayaphol Moonsri

are joe gonna smash that mongoloid to bits and pieces

>boxingscene.com/crawford-khan-espn-pay-per-view-undercard-information--136787
>Undercard is 3 prospects in bum fights, only stevenson diaz has potential to be good.
Imagine actually paying for this garbage

Difference is Hammer gave Povetkin a lot of respect. Against Ortiz he went head hunting especially early on because he didn't respect his power

Both this and Spence deserve to fail. They over paid for Khan with the expectation it would be on UK ppv as well and paying for Spence against Garcia encourages them to keep him away from Crawford

Canelo probably had a translator? Probably called him "my fren"

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (1080x1350, 92K)

Not worth a ppv, but it's a pretty good card if you want to give the prospects some exposure, which is why it should be on regular ESPN

how much money does a duhaupas or arreola level fighter make?

Depends on the opponent and the purpose of the fight. They're both old and over the hill but have some value going on tv to lose to someone like Daniel Dubois who needs to build his record

Not a ton. For instance, Gerald Washington got 50k for his Miller fight, miller got 70k. Duhaupas got a career high of 140k for his wilder fight but probably got paid more for the ultra late replacement against Povetkin.

Compare this to Ryan garcia who admitted that he makes from 150k-200k fighting bums. Only the popular heavyweights are making great money

at least spence garcia is giving us an interesting fight and will make spence more popular. crawford khan is such a boring fight with a predictable outcome.

The world will know soon enough

Attached: TheChampChamp.jpg (810x539, 51K)

Spence-Garcia isn't predictable either?

No. Everyone who thinks Spence is just going to walk through garcia is a pleb who lets knockouts cloud their judgement. Everyone at the top world level is able to take a punch and Mikey Garcia is top world level elite. They know how to deal with power. Look at Kovalev ward. Tons of people thought Kovalev's power would be enough to stop ward but Ward was able to take it.

I think Spence is going to beat mikey but not in some blowout fashion like everyone here assumes.

Won't make him more popular if people don't pay $75 for it. If it was a Showtime fight you could forgive it but it's not and the undercard is terrible. I think Espinoza is right that there's still a market for premium events but Crawford vs Khan, Spence vs Garcia, Wilder vs Breazeale fall short

don't tell me you actually think bummy garcia won't get walked down the entire lmao he's been dropped before by people with less power than spence

It will due to the advertising. The price point honestly means nothing to most casual consumer, the people who buy ppv's. They damn sure know its cheaper than mayweather mcgregor or pacquiao. All the promotional content they have for this fight will raise his profile if nothing else.

Bruh look at this dude
Oh nonononono

Attached: Joyce Fatass.png (362x197, 150K)

>2 years before he is ready for a title fight
>32 years old
So this is the power or british prospects?

Attached: JOE JUST.png (250x313, 118K)

I miss him lads

Attached: kiwi bomb.webm (640x360, 2.84M)

he got back on steroids for his last fight, looked good

I miss him lads

Attached: 1507511356406.jpg (800x1220, 100K)

He took no shit in that fight, fought dirty af too, complete 180 from how he was

NEW

Got a couple more big fights in him, might get Yafai if he doesn't duck it

190cm thread don't go here

NEW

When do we get the non pedo version?

Here

500 for White Rhino

Attached: Dave.jpg (736x738, 71K)

Understanding gender roles and seeing how obvious it is that women have no business boxing isn't hating women. Its actually loving them