Reminder that Barcelona turned around what used to be the most one-sided rivalry of all time

Reminder that Barcelona turned around what used to be the most one-sided rivalry of all time

Attached: 96-95.png (1043x723, 636K)

>such impotence from Real Madrid
lul

87-year dominance of Real Madrid officially over

no one cares

People in Spain and Latin America care*, this means that Barcelona is now the father of Real Madrid

(i.e. the people who dominate the Spanish-speaking sphere, aka the sphere that the directives of both teams live in)

Florentino is having his smartphone flooded with news about this. He's now the president that saw an 87-year paternity turned around.

Ramos an heros in the morning

>"people" in Spain and Latin America

>"people" in the Americas

>"people" in the planet

Having a close competition in terms of wins in a rivalry is good

t.wain

>what used to be the most one-sided rivalry of all time
retard
the most one sided rivalry of all time is obviously some local derby between two teams that used to be level but not anymore after one club got really good

Attached: 1547909447715.jpg (640x845, 108K)

Rangers Celtic. "Rivalry"

Chelsea-Fulham

Relevant rivalries only

TPS – Inter

One sided since Franco stepped in in 1932. Until 1931 Barça happened to have the advantage. Interesting, ain't it?

>"people" in this galaxy

>Veikkausliiga
LUL

>most one-sided rivalry of all time
>not Ajax-Feyenoord

funny how this barçafaggots always tell the story differently from what happened in reality, after franco stepped in all your team debts disappeared and several madrid player were exiled due to be republicans.

Attached: Bi3xFfPIMAEjTPB.jpg (600x450, 47K)

Real Madrid is the most debordian football club there is. Fuck them

calm down, leo you didn't even score

>87-year dominance of Real Madrid officially over

>not bayern - 1860

This. I'm a barcafag myself but I don't delude myself like too many of Barca's shitskin and libtarded fans.

Yeah the Franco regime and Madrid dominance have nothing to do with each other.

>Franco stepped in in 1932
Goddamn LOGSE, it did nothing but create a whole generation of brain dead retards

Franco used to be more of a Atletico supporter

Juventus-Torino?

based informed finman

They still are like 78 CLs ahead, which will never be surpassed. They might catch them in league titles in some 15 years tho. So then, Barca will be ahead in league titles, cup titles and clasico wins, which could very well settle them as the superior team.

Reminder it will be Real Madrid dominating again once Messi retires and there's nothing that can ever change that

They wont, Messi has little influence

these apply

Juventus - Torino
Manchester Utd - Manchester City
Liverpool - Everton
Barca - Espanyol

Barca already has the new Messi, Coutinh-hahahahaahhahahhaa

Valencia was walking the league before Messi showed up

Real Madrid has been domestically poor for decades, it's the european titles that made the difference.

>Manchester Utd - Manchester City
Nigga you what

top kek retard

just because city have been winning some shit for the past 7 years doent mean the difference is still abysmal

Honestly it's kind of pathetic how bad Real Madrid are in Spain.

Their rivalry used to be one sided but it no longer is.

>20 league titles vs 5 league titles is not one sided
> 3 European Cups vs 0 European cups is not one sided
>12 FA Cups vs 5 FA Cups is not one sided

It's not when Man City has arab oil money to get them to dominance over their rivals.

Try to spin the story all you want. When it comes to clubs outside of the premier league, what spanish people think is irrelevant, all that matters is the champions league. Madrid is by far the the most successful team in that regard, therefore they are the greatest.

>96 victories
>96

Attached: 96wasntenough.jpg (742x464, 80K)