LAK: Ingram is SHIT
LAK: Lance SUCKS DICK
LAK: Rondo is WASHED
LAK: McGee HAS NO IQ
LAK: Hart is SOFT
LAK: Chandler is WASHED
LAK: Magic has AIDS and he's the DUMBEST executive in the ENTIRE NBA
/NBA/: Was RIGHT the entire time.

Attached: la_losers_ver_2_0_by_nepp1963.png (2560x1600, 343K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=530z-_yjdlU&t
streamable.com/gbpcw
youtube.com/watch?v=t3HFob5pC3g
youtube.com/watch?v=N6htvI4wnz8
twitter.com/i/status/1102071121694867461
youtube.com/watch?v=P1D5an_fKEQ
247sports.com/nba/los-angeles-lakers/Article/Report-82-percent-of-college-coaches-say-Michael-Jordan-is-better-than-LeBron-James-121376698/
youtube.com/watch?v=IqgknH6dWcY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lakers suck dick

Attached: 1488218608085.jpg (1920x1619, 894K)

They call him Ingram because that's how much talent he has

THE PORTLAND TRAILBLAZERS ARE SO FUCKING REAL HOLY SHIT!

YOU GOT DAMIAN "HOLD ON AFTER I HIT THIS WET ASS JUMPER I'M GONNA DROP THE HOTTEST MIX TAPE OF 2019" LILLARD

CJ "AFTER I BUTTFUCKED DUKE I BUTFUCKED AUSTIN RIVERS GIRL" MCCOLLUM

JUSUF "I'LL PUT YOUR HEAD ON MY MOTHER FUCKING MANTLE" NURKIC

AL-FAROUQ "I LOOK SO SLEEPY CAUSE I REFUSE TO BE WOKE" AMINU

MO "SHUT YOU THE FUCK OUT WITH MY D AND DROP TREYS IN YOUR RETARDED FACE" HARKLESS

ENES "POLITICAL EXILE STATUS DON'T MEAN SHIT WHEN I'M ASS RAMING YOUR FRONT COURT" KANTER

RODNEY "I PLAYED LIKE SHIT IN CLEVELAND CAUSE FUCK HELPING THAT BITCH LEBRON" HOOD

JAKE "OUT WORKING YOU ON THE COURT AND FINISHING STRONG IN YOUR MOM" LAYMAN

EVAN "I GET PAID TO RUN THE BEST BENCH IN THE LEAGUE" TURNER

ZACH "TELL YOUR SISTER TO STOP CALLING ME I'M BUSY SHITTIN ON THESE BITCHES" COLLINS

MEYERS "7 FOOT TALL JUSTIN BEIBER" LEONARD

HOLY FUCK THESE ARE THE REALEST NIGGAS IN THE NBA!

JUST ANOTHER FUCKIN DAY IN RIP CITY!

Schedule loss. My lakies are winning out now.

First for I hate my life. I'm not a Lakers fans btw

>LeZeroDarkPlayoffModeActivated

Attached: 1536220218109.jpg (948x960, 110K)

>at da end of da dae stop being raysist and go see space jam 2

Attached: 1532859605881.jpg (288x288, 21K)

Attached: C6XRREIUsAA31yU.jpg (576x461, 32K)

Anyone who thinks Lebron is a top ten all time player just doesn’t watch him play

MJ wasn't clutch; he got bailed out by the refs

should have gone with jimmy buckets instead of bronbron

>lefraud

Space Jam 2: Wakanda

Attached: 1540536726642.jpg (500x500, 43K)

>LAK: Lonzo is a BUST
>LAK: Ingram is SHIT

remove these. Ingram is the only one actually trying to win. Lonzo was secretly the best player on the team all along considering they can't even win without him

The Lakers are doing all they can to help get the Kings in the playoffs.

GOOD GUYS ALL WINNING TODAY

>trading dementia for cancer

This. He was NBAs first cash cow with his Jordans and merchandise. Stars prior to him didn't have a shoe line.

Attached: 1551481810591.jpg (941x908, 142K)

LeBron looks fucking dead inside

the cancer inspires shitters into the playoffs.

Now that the Lakeworms WITH LeWorm are the worst NBA team in Cali, should they relocate to Seattle?

Ingram has THE WORST WIN SHARES OF THE ENTIRE MAIN ROTATION

A 6 GAME STRETCH DOESN'T MAKE YOU GOOD RETARD

Watch game 6 of the 98 finals. Two awful calls that let Jordan tie the game twice
youtube.com/watch?v=530z-_yjdlU&t

Left=Warriors
Right=Lakers
/wl/

Attached: IMG_1111.jpg (480x853, 62K)

based

Dogshit competition puts the shitters in the playoffs

>Lonzo
>KD
>Lebron
>Zion
>AD

who can stop us?

Would rather build a team than build around Lebron. The thing about Lebron is he’s so big he wants to call the shots wherever he goes. Unless you have a very specific set of circumstances (Pat Riley as an executive) he’s not going to buy into any offensive philosophy besides him monopolizing the ball for 22 seconds of the shot clock.

And due to him being the Larry Brown of NBA players there’s no guarantee he’ll actually be there to help you contend in the future.

oh you're the lebron nutrider ok

What's this????
MJ made clutch FTs to win the game??? This is a bad thing???

Oh, you're a LeFreeThrows fan, nevermind.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1543142273575.jpg (528x316, 33K)

Lebron has been checked out for 2 months. And no FA is gonna bail his ass out this summer. Or even next summer.

The 12 wins in March Pheonix Suns

Those aren't fouls

Where's he going, bros?

Attached: 1551558993840.jpg (576x1024, 108K)

I'm talking about the butler shitters not the lebron shitters

Anthony Davis looks more and more like a bitch as the season goes on.

we don't need FA's. We're gonna have a top 5 pick this year. We'll rebuild through the draft

>LeBron thought he could take half the season off with this shit team
>Thinks being a passive aggressive little bitch in interviews will somehow motivate a bunch of 20 year olds
LeBron is shit and a toxic teammate.

Attached: AI.jpg (1328x2000, 1.55M)

LeBron

I would build a team around 18 year old Lebron when he was actually coachable and trying to teach Ricky Davis and Darius Miles right from wrong, but not heatles cancer Lebron

that's right

WTFFFFFF BRO
DID KOBE LIED TO ME???????

Attached: Screenshot_20190303_125345.png (535x400, 56K)

>LeDickriders committing suicide in masses or abandoning LeRoids

Best day of my life.

Attached: 1549668229783.jpg (996x624, 78K)

*LeBron

>3-6
>advanced 3-6

Attached: 1528237070868.png (1010x720, 541K)

Any team with Lebron on it is a contender, don’t doubt Lebron (((:

UNC SHANNON, I CAN'T HOLD IT IT, I CANNOT WAIT FOR UNDISPUTED NEXT MORNING

I HAVE TO SAY "IT" RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW

LEBRON IS A UPPITY NI-

Attached: 1541623684112.gif (209x213, 1.73M)

This team would be better if they had traded their Lonzo pick and kept DLo. Will Lonzo ever be an All-Star?

by buckies lost bros. what the fuck. you told me they were winning the chip

Attached: 56756786795787.jpg (1023x576, 147K)

I can only imagine how fat, short, and repulsive anime posters are irl

stick to hockey canada

>tfw this celtics season has been disappointing
>tfw the Lakers and Lebitch are collapsing on historic levels

It’s all good I guess

schedule loss to the worst team in the league isn't a real thing though

I am fat and tall

>L3-6ron
>Advanced Losing

Attached: 1523128346758.jpg (1280x720, 195K)

Heartily kek’d, can’t believe people still make excuses for Bron

Attached: AB84FCF9-C296-43A2-B6A0-6C392C0B0885.jpg (1242x1369, 422K)

umm hello? i told you they are MY buckies and MY buckies are fucking FRAUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSS

TRADE BLEDSOE RIGHT NOWWWWWWW

>Oladipo is the most improved player and challenged Lebron in the East but lost due to ref interference
>Considered not to provide any help with Westbrook
Must be a coincidence

>Paul George is one of the best defensive players in the league and the franchise player for the only eastern team to challenge Lebron’s heaties
>Lost in the first round with WB
Strange..

>Melo was an all star in 2017, considered an irredeemable bum after one year with Westbrook
Wtf?

>Harden is an MVP, perenniel MVP candidate, and the franchise player for a team that was up 3-2 on the championship Warriors before Chris Paul went down
>never won with Westbrook
Damn...

>KD is an MVP and two time Finals MVP, two time NBA championship
>lost every year with Westbrook

What else is there to say?

hahahaha get fucked lecuck and tyshit chandler.
hahaha you lakeshit fags were real uppity when chandler had a few good games now look at your ass. losing to my SHIT suns and getting BOOTED from the playoffs ahahahahahaha

Attached: debook dekobe.jpg (1584x816, 176K)

+1 dap

just need something terrible to happen to the warriors and leafs

You turning off your PS4 and joining the real world

streamable.com/gbpcw

You done it now, Lebron

*daps*

snoop dogg is right

LEXCUSES FANS BTFO HAHAHAHAHA

*daps*

Fucking Snoop.

Attached: 220px-Skip_Bayless_2011_(cropped).jpg (220x272, 16K)

ALL
WE
DO
IS
LOSE

Attached: 1533820651248.jpg (430x286, 41K)

me on the left

>get a slave ship and ship all the niggas out

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1541076817498.jpg (600x525, 55K)

lmao it's the coach's fault it's the teammates' fault ahahaha lebronfags are the dumbest

the Bucks just vociferously lost to that Utah Jazz. safe to say this is a Bucks free zone for the next 72 hours

Attached: 5676897980.png (576x1024, 781K)

Lakers fans had already gotten uppity when it was within 5, just lol at that Lakers anime cheerleader poster

He's actually making excuses for Lebron

He didn't play

somebody needs to tell him that the only way LeBron gets another ring is if he renegotiates his contract to 5 mil per and they sign 2 legit max guys and he comes off the bench.

Just wait until Lonzo comes back. We're literally missing our best defender and ball handler. You will all be sorry once he comes back and we go on a record breaking win streak. Playoffs are so fucking guaranteed I put 5k on it tonight.

Attached: 1515309525719.jpg (540x720, 44K)

>Get LeBron some fucking help
KEKEKEKEKEEKEKEKEKE

LE PLAYMAKERS FANS ARE ALL THE SAME HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The Jazz are good. Rudy Gobert is the only big that controls the paint down low.

>making fun of the lelkers
come on now, we all know they're going to miss the playoffs and get the #1 pick despite 0.00000001% odds
and then proceed to use it on nerlens noel 2.0 because espn told them to

>goat
>8 straight finals
>best training of all time
>can do it all
>will lead the lakers to a title

just let me know when it's my turn

Attached: 1531134757392.jpg (500x500, 49K)

>We
>Canada

nobody gives a shit about your dumb made up rivalry between two irrelevant teams. The lakers lost, that's more important right now

You mean he abandoned his team in their hour of need

>Just wait until Lonzo comes back
He's out for the season. Either Walton gets traded or he does. Fucking Lavar.

Attached: C6XRREEVMAA62Kf.jpg (400x400, 24K)

SHANNON, WERE IS MY CASE OF DIET DEW????

IT SEEMS I'VE WON ANOTHER BET AGAINST YOUR "GOAT" LEFRAUD JAMES

Broship. Fucking newfag.

>Blames everyone but LeBron

LeBron is the "best player in the world" but can't carry a team to a win over the worst team in the league

Didn’t the Lakers win like 35 games last year? Why is Lebron considered top 2 all time, again?

He doesn’t have more titles than any of the other top ten all time guys, the entire reason the sport is played, but he does seem to be the best player on a lot of losing teams. Is it just never on him?

friendly reminder that all real laker fans fucking hate lebron, never wanted him to come here, and expect nothing less than complete failure every year that he is here because he is a choking babbydick loser

Attached: 1306984759755.jpg (2698x3300, 2.33M)

I hear the Wizards are firing Scott Brooks. Maybe they would take Dook Walturd

>LeBitch
>LeChoke
>LeFraud
>LeAirBall
>LeFreeThrows
>LePlayoffsModeActivated

Attached: 1551159328571.webm (640x360, 2.92M)

mm yes sweep it under the rug

Attached: dograptie.png (542x720, 680K)

>IT'S MY TURN

ITT: Players confirmed better than LeBron

Attached: 1536852595102.png (165x214, 47K)

MY JAZZIES DOMINATE ENJOY NEVER WINNING IN SLC AGAIN

This, real Lakers fans care about the front of the jersey not the back. Lebron has always played for one fucking person and does not care about rings since he has a horrible Finals record anyway.

Almost winning a title has never been enough for the Lakers. If Bron doesn't have a running start from damn near half court he can't get by anybody. He can't even get that half step to start his patented bulldoze. Needs a screen to get past a big man, this is what happens when you rely entirely on athleticism and never develop any finesse to your game.

He's a PF trying to still play a perimeter game

Attached: Bill-Murray-Space-Jam.jpg (1920x1080, 147K)

Obsessed
Here’s a pic of Westbrook with his MVP trophy

Attached: 49F75E5F-3D5F-40F9-9CB5-6A312B51F62B.jpg (2000x1333, 1.56M)

Lol your franchise went to shit when a woman and an idiot took over and they're never winning another ship so you better get used to it

Attached: 1527477376768.jpg (960x960, 169K)

This.

If only they had the balls to release him.

Why do *they* keep pushing Lebron?

I don't know how I'm going to live knowing they've only won 12 of their last 15. giannis will surely be traded to lebronto now

Attached: 1524599433685.jpg (437x437, 27K)

Because he's been useful. Now that he's washed up, they will find someone new.

Based but bluepilled

Nothing that can be done about ownership, we just need Magic, Pelinka, Lebron and Walton gone. The narcissism crew implemented by an owner who inherited the best franchise in recent NBA history

first isnt
second is

>mfw a LeNutHugger committed suicide near me
>mfw every Fakers fan like Larry is crying right now

Attached: 1543598751185.jpg (300x300, 47K)

these hormone blockers really starting to get to your head, leaf, making you act like a natural born bitch. I hope you don't harm yourself come playoff time.

Attached: 1546865746536.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

Should’ve signed Melo so they could have had a scapegoat, they should trade Lebron to the Rockets for some combination of Eric Gordon and whatever salaries they need to make it work.

Dismantle a western conference rival and get back some assets for what amounts to dead cap space, in a single trade.

He probably thinks he's safe now that Lebron isn't in the East.

love the nba
love the lakers imploding
love 2019

The team was already being run into the ground before that, hence the hiring of Maginka. Oh, dysfunctional front offices are new to snowflake Lakers fans? You're in for a world of hurt boy

Gobert had one of the worst games of his career tonight. -36

>tfw only hats I own are lakeys hats
>can never wear hats again after this embarrassment

LeBron doesn't make it to half the Finals he did if he was in the West

FACT

wow the lakers are really shit huh

Tonight is just another good laugh to add to a long, long list that begins with LA hiring D'Antoni over Phil Jackson in 2012. Actually, scratch that it really began when the Mavs swept them, but that hiring fuck up was when I knew we'd be in for a fun decade for the lakers. Seriously though the organization is the laughing stock of the league at this point, they've managed to make lebron irrelevant.

Lebron needs more help
Trade Lonzo, KCP, Mo Wagner, Josh Hart, two 1st (protected) for Dame

Blazers get a solid young package to rebuild with, Dame gets to play with his favorite player on his favorite team.

Laker fan here.
I admit defeat. Good luck in the playoffs Clippers and Kings. Maybe next year...

Roast me if you please. I can take it.

redpill me on the lakers, lakerbros. i didn't expect much this season since the front office said this is a building up season, but this is depressing. the only saving grace is that it's not as bad here as the 2012-2013 lakers times.

bucks lost upvote party
youtube.com/watch?v=t3HFob5pC3g

anime

Attached: 1530566899805.jpg (500x699, 125K)

irrelevant trash nevertheless. the moment of truth is coming. let's see who's gonna get exposed.

Get on your knees and suck my dick you faggot

Yes, he only said good things about Pelinka because he was Kobe's agent

What about trading for a geriatric Steve Nash after the trade for CP3 got cockblocked by Stern for "basketball reasons"?

>he thinks the blazers would ever trade Dame over CJ
delusional

The idea that the lakers could spend a year of an aging lebron to develop a young core was asinine. Their front office is retarded.

>Solid young package

Lakers should sign Melo and just chill out for the rest of the season.

What anime are we watching tonight bros?

Hunter X Hunter or Yu Yu Hakusho?

Attached: 1541303533301.jpg (546x633, 268K)

This slaps cuz

Attached: 1546535223986.png (765x928, 1.35M)

What the hell did Lebron expect going to the West?

>Offer a bunch of shit
>N-n-now give us a good player please
Lakies fans are fucking delusional. No one wants any of your trash 'players'

is 2019 the year kino comes back to basketball?

First is God . Second is Wilt

Attached: Philadelphia+Warriors'+Wilt+Chamberlain+holds+a+sign+reading+100+++10.jpg (1267x1600, 196K)

What

did

he

mean

by

this?

Attached: 2018-08-17 -Skip Bayless on Twitter_ _MJ_Lebron.jpg (613x552, 217K)

I think he seriously expected Magic and Gay Rob Lowe to make a trade for AD or Kawhi and didn't expect Paul George to resign

All his plans failed 1 by 1 and now he's seething, you can tell in his body language none of this was planned.

Lakers were in better hands with Jim Buss. He knew where the league was going with 3 pointers and brought in MDA very early.

Kobe unfortunately is a dinosaur, he isn’t a 3p shooter. Kobe should’ve been traded away and if not, not given such huge money. All mid range players remind me of AI and how teams are better without them.

Lakers were heading for doom if they were to keep running the triangle so they aren’t the best franchise in recent history.

A: he doesn’t give a shit about ball anymore and went there to jumpstart his acting/media mogul life

B: I bet magic sold him some bullshit that they would get another superstar or some shit and he bought it hook, line and sinker

That wasn't as funny, I honestly felt sorry for Nash, besides I'm pretty sure that team would've turned around much better had they just hired Jackson

jesus i think i need to log off of /nba/ this post is too fucking based

BASED
SKIP
BAYLESS

Michael Jackson was a better vocalist and artist than LeBron.

>lakies lost the fucking suns
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1. Jordan
2. Kareem
3. Hakeem
4. Bird
5. Duncan
6. Shaq
7. Wilt
8. Magic
9. Dr J
10. Kobe

Kobe being ass and taking up money in the long run helped the lakers because it netted them plenty of assets. Think about the possible free agents they could've signed if they didn't pay Kobe, they probably would've given Demar some 4 year max deal.

>5. Duncan
based and truthpilled

He thought everyone would want to play with an aging superstar on the back end of his career.

He's getting exposed so bad even the LeDickriders can't defend him.

I don’t think he thought about basketball reasons. If he did, there were plenty of playoff teams with much better young core to be traded for. Kyrie did it.

He probably went because of a combination of Laker romanticism, his wife’s choices, his son and Hollywood. He doesn’t seem comfortable with Hollywood as well. He’s more into Hip hop and Rap not movies and TV shows. Kobe is more classy so he was fine with LA but Lebron is more street.

All in all, If Lebron has some sense, he’ll ask for a trade.

AI and TMac need to be on that list

why did lebron try to force this year so hard? trading into trash 1 year deals, offering your entire team for a player you can't even get, wanting the coach fired for what? he's been growing the team 9 wins every year

the young core was doing alright without him. all he really had to do was come in and give them his experience and they would probably have made the playoffs and won a few games which would have been a success. show free agents you're done with the drama and get a big name next off-season and make some trades based on performance and take a shot in 2020 when the warriors break up

hell he probably could have had a happy shop, AD AND a free agent. why does he have to be so stupid and toxic. why not play an actual position instead of the "lebron system" so he can actually play some defense?

is it the coaches fault for not putting him in line? the front office for not setting lebron straight? heads are going to roll over this

Pelicans were dumb not to take that trade package, huh?

I know Lebron is better but I don't think Jordan needs to hit THAT many mario kart speed boosts to catch up to him

Attached: 1549528123583.jpg (513x812, 138K)

>Giannis has taken the title of "best player in the world" from Lebron

Change my mind.

Haven’t been able to post in awhile because I like the Lakers, thought for sure I’d be shitposting tonight in a guaranteed win. Honestly fuck Lebron dude, what a nigger

>Rachel Nichols @Rachel__Nichols
>The Lakers lose to the Suns.
>Theyve now lost to the Suns, Knicks, Cavs, Hawks, Pelicans & Grizzlies (twice) this season - all teams in the bottom third of the standings.
Forget the top teams, or even the middle teams. Just beat those teams & the Lakers would be in the playoffs.

>Blazers need a rebuild
Jesus Christ you're casual, heres a bunch of trash from our non playoff roster for the first team all nba guard on your home court playoff team

>@RobParkerFS1
>Lakers lost to the lowly Sun tonight. Smh. It’s so quiet in LA right now you can hear a mouse urinate on a never to see the light pre-made Bryce Harper Dodgers’ jersey.

Based Rob

No, you can't be dumb for not wanting to trade your best player within the conference. Are you retarded?

This. The timeline between the young core developing and lebron staying in his prime is so different all the lakers can do now is scramble for a second star and hope it all gels before lebron turns 38. Magic and his HIV ridden brain gave him a max deal that ends when lebron turns 38 and thought they were getting a ring out of it

Kawhi
Curry
Durant
Siakim
Lebron
Westbrook
Lowry
Harden
George
Derozan
Giannis
Lillard

LAKERS SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Attached: 1551582196890.png (1152x646, 669K)

Was Demar linked with LA at the time? I remember Melo/Westbrook. Any of them would’ve been bad.

The Jim Buss’s FO also made very good draft picks in Dlo and Randle. The new FO have chose a lanky guy who can’t shoot 3s, and a pass first PG who can’t shoot at all. Man, Lakers are a mess with Jeanie and Magic. They are probably bad for another 5 years.

>Lebron
lmao he cant even make free throws. give his spot to my boy ayton

i love them both very dearly but that's a hot take my friend

Fuck Rachel Nichols.

My Lakeshits (:

I want to ;)

Lakerspic absolutely buttblasted that his gay shitty franchise is getting BTFO by the fucking
>Suns
HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1540761175065.gif (512x404, 3.97M)

Kelly Oubre looks like Blueface

It's Kevin Durant you nigger and has been since at least last NBA finals.

>lebum
my lakeshits (:

Demar became a free agent after the 2015-16 season and the media apparently drummed up hype for him to sign with the Lakers because he was from Compton, but that didn't happen

>Maginka drafted Ingram

That was also under Jim Buss as well, him and Kupchak got ousted midway through the 2016-17 season

>Lonzo
my lakeshits :)

Doesn't that mean the lakers just aren't any good?

Kevin Durant
Curry

All better than Giannis. He’s on the same level as Westbrook/Harden.

Kobe made both his FTs with a torn Achilles

LeBron can't make two FTs in a close game vs the Suns with the playoff hopes on the line

All we do is lose

SHANNON GET DOWN

imagine being this delusional
you forgot "while he's also healthy"

P

>In terms of winning percentage through at least 25 games, the Phoenix Suns tonight became the worst team a LeBron James team has ever lost to when LeBron plays in the game. The Suns had a .190 win percentage this season entering tonight's game.
>LeDecline

Yes, like /nba/ said, but of course Lakeshit fans refused to believe this and kept spamming

When they were told their team only had a 10% to make the playoffs they only doubled down and dick sucked LeBitch, now they're all turning on him

Bros...I just realized /nba/ was finally right for once...

The Lakeshits are fucking trash....This is scary

>/nba/ turns on lebron as soon as he starts losing
fucking bandwagoners

Attached: 6226A8B4-C7CF-41FF-9CA7-D42C80BDF93C.jpg (2560x1440, 308K)

Ah well, Ingram was a bad choice by them.

Lonzo is an epic failure though. His ceiling is so low. What do you do with a PG that can’t shoot? The best thing you can hope for him to be is an impact defender for the second unit.

Attached: 1548007389064.jpg (590x438, 32K)

/nba/ has never liked Lebron except when he beat the Warriors

Anyone else on the toilet taking a Lakers?

Rob is so fucking based, I watch shows I hate when he's a guest

only Larry and spics like LeBron, retard

I'm not a Lelkers fan, just hate Rachel Nichols.

>fuck selfish Ingram for being selfish
>and also unselfish Lonzo for being unselfish

>Lebron and westbrook that high
>Siakam Lowry and Derozon even on the fucking list

lay off the maple syrup Canada bro

I took an ingram of laxative to have better lonzos, only to end up with explosive lebrons

“Mr. ‘I'm on Mt. Rushmore’ can’t make a free throw” —Tom Chambers

Extremely based, love seeing this uppity thug getting knocked down a peg by the media that manufactured him

dog whistling

Lmao

Straight from the twitter of Nate Bronze, known LeDickrider who cooks the books to boost the Lakers odds higher than any other statistician.

Attached: 1530888646530.jpg (1200x786, 81K)

>Can’t shoot 3s and space the floor in a 3 point dominated league

Lebron has become so cancerous he makes Kobr and MJ look like team-players

Tom Chambers is more than just media, he was a multi-time All-Star. he played against Jordan in the Finals

It's funny, even MJ's enemies bow down to him.

LeBron's enemies continue to shit on him. Just look at Paul Pierce and Jason Terry

Most players don’t respect Lebron, Shaq said way back in September Lebron would never be a Lakers all time great. Of course he took hell for it

Lakerbros, I miss Kobe.

Attached: 1530159690228.jpg (500x335, 79K)

great thread

Lakers fans deserve to die

This in all honesty

who is the jon jones of the nba

LeBron but he hasn't been caught doping.....yet......

Solid thread to be honest

Attached: unnamed.gif (232x131, 705K)

Considering how long Lebron will play for the Lakers (4 years if he could ride out the contract and retire since his body will not be able to take it anymore by the 2022), there's no way he would be able to become an all-time Laker great unless he wins at least 2 or more championships during that tenure.

>Lebron raps about getting Jewish money
>says “I’m sorry if you’re mad, I guess”
>suddenly starts sucking ass
They activated it alright

That shows he’s not made for Hollywood man. He should want out.

Should have traded lebron for AD desu

>@stephenasmith
The @Lakers lost to the damn @Suns
tonight. You’ve got to be kidding me. And now....sources tell me @KingJames
got on the first bus out of the arena — which might be the first time he’s ever done that in his career. What a disaster. But I’m holding on. Season ends w/ loss Monday.

Big if true

just got in and saw the score HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHSHSHSHSHSHHSHSHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHhahHHhHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA THE SUNS? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHSHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHSHSHSHSHSHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHhahahahhah YOU FRAUD ASS PIECE OF SHIT YOU ABSOLUTE GARBAGE HUMAN FUCKING BEING HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA CHOKE SOME MORE MR "PLAYOFF MODE" THIS BABY DICK BUM IS A JOKE

How is what happens after the game news

Pels don't want some permaflushed turbofag shitting up their already shitty team hes a downgrade

Just more drama to talk about during the week.

LeBron is an uppity nigger

There I said it Shannon

Attached: 1540656124634.jpg (960x540, 43K)

is there anything that can defeat "playoffs activated" Lebron?

Im scared, bros, he's unstoppable...

Attached: 1530752213619.png (744x623, 118K)

Who do the Lakers play next? I hope it's the Warriors lmao

fucking based suns taking out letrash

Drama is for women and gays desu

The NBA is akin to WWE. Most of the fans care about the lives and personalities more than the sport.

If they lose to the Clippers their season is pretty much unofficially over. Lose all their relevant tie breakers to make the playoffs and statistically only have a 4% chance to make the playoffs

It will be a 3 game homestand vs the Clippers, Nuggets, and Celtics.

he thought they would get a 2nd star. when that fell through he decided to take the year off and just coast to a playoff birth and 1st round exit, which would still be considered a success. then ledecline kicks in and a trivial injury sidelines him for 6 weeks. at this point he realizes he can't afford to waste time and pressures management to get AD. predictably the deal didn't materialize and he just antagonized the entire team in the process

it's only fitting the worst-run organization and the most cancerous player in the league will be stuck together for the next few years

Well social media should be used for news and everyone unironically releasing rumor mill garbage like "a 'source' told me Jimmy Butler slept with Karl-Anthony Towns' girlfriend" or "the Lakers team bus left without Luke Walton" or "Anthony Davis would be a rental for any team other than the Lakers" should be publicly executed.

Daily reminder that lelkers with prime kobe blew a 3-1 lead against the Suns over a decade ago.

Good times.

lmfao holy shit they're finished
post yfw Lakers will finish this season with fewer wins than last season (35)

Shitting on two LA teams in a single statement is a good look

Losing in the playoffs is always better than missing the playoffs entirely. Sorry Lebron

Attached: 1541393902187.jpg (1938x1080, 736K)

>they beat all those teams

>Melo was an all star in 2017, considered an irredeemable bum after one year with Westbrook
All star game is a popularity contest, it's utterly meaningless. Carmelo's been a bum for a long time, even when he was "good" he was still toxic and so shitty on defense he was a net detriment to the team.

Uhh i don't think this is an argument you want sweety, Losing in the finals is always better than missing the finals completely by that logic which would make him the GOAT.

Why the fuck are the Hawks such an autistic team

Yeah the GOAT of losing LMAO

Considering that they are now at 30-33 with 19 games left, for them to be 35-47 means they will have to go 5-14.

Jordan won 6 titles you zoomer autist, winning the title will always be better than losing it.

Rent a swag

The magic are out here.
Clifford for COTY and T-ross is a MIP contender

Your shitty trade bait is not good just because he scored 50 points once

>tie over belt
yikes I thought westbrook was supposed to be /fa/

>the Hawks have 2 of the longest playoff streaks in the NBA
>1 title

Umm it was 51. Get it right.

And jordan lost in first rounds and never got to the finals without pippen. LeBron would never.

I know

When its a star player getting shook harder than Wall, thats when

Isn’t Lebron’s perennial excuse for losing that he can’t beat teams with multiple Hall of Famers?

This. Even pippen was able to get to the finals twice without Jordan.

Attached: 1551153505794.jpg (300x212, 12K)

Yeah, while Jordan played against janitors and burger flippers.

Are there people still defending Lebron?

Lebron plays against youtubers and twitch streamers tbqh

It's like Lil Boosie once said. Good dick makes a man crazy, and LeDicksuckers are hooked on LeDiva like crack

how they lost to the Suns?

Attached: 139829132196.png (2656x3192, 543K)

Right now everyone gets a power boost against the Lakers. They actually try to play basketball and beat lebron.

Attached: 1551142039223.jpg (981x920, 80K)

Or you know, maybe the Lakers are a bad team?????

hi Barry McCockiner, are you done sucking LeBron's penis yet? shouldn't have too much of a problem fitting it in since it's so fucking small to begin with lmao

You really don't believe that opposing teams try harder against Lebron?

>ruined Wade
>ruined Bosh
>ruined Love
>ruined Kyrie
>ruined IT
>ruined Clarkson
>ruined Nance
>ruined Ingram
>mfw people still think Lebron isn't a team cancer

Attached: 1545711728133.png (608x608, 319K)

Do you think they need to try that hard against the Lakers????

You're acting like they're the Warriors level of status.

Why would they? He’s not Curry, KD, Paul George, Giannis, Jokic, Embiid or any of those players whom beating in the regular season means something

>>ruined Love

This is really deep when you think about it. I can no longer love the NBA after LeBron also ruined it in going to the Heat

Ingram is balling, Kyrie is exposed and can't lead a team, and Clarkson and Nance are both trash. I watch them every cavsies game and Clarkson is beyond selfish and Nance is a scrub

True shit

>wade
knees
>bosh
blood clots
>love
soft whiteboi
>kyrie
literal retard
>IT
manlet
>clarkson, nance, ingram
scrubs

>didnt ruin Kobe

noice

LeShit riders detected

We're laughing at your pathetic existence.

Well, now that the Lakers are trash, what time should I follow?

Attached: 1551462295456.jpg (406x399, 15K)

Eastern Standard Time is pretty dank. cant vouch for many others

Undeniable Greek Bucksbro is undeniable.

Attached: Dvmi2u_XcAEmNwV.jpg (360x360, 25K)

>Canada getting uppity since their oppressor has left
See you in the finals, Warriors.

Attached: DNGwdSWW0AEB2b5.jpg (900x1200, 216K)

aw. Milwalky fans befriending 3rd world humans. yall got enough in common I see

that fake pass in transition from draymond to cousins was insane

since when are us buckies fans attacking each other? we are all buckies here folks. greek freak!

Bucks are better than the Raptors

No one cares bro, I just know Clarkson and Nance are dogshit, have you seen how selfish Clarkson is this season? He's the sixth man on the 2019 Cavaliers. He isn't good enough to start at point over Brandon Knight or at 2 over Sexton the 6'0 rookie. I do know my Cavs. Nance lost his starting spot too BEFORE Love returned. Only retarded Lakers fans thought these were valuable players.

>lakers lost
>nuggets lost
>thunders lost
lmaooo

Lowry = Bledsoe
Green < Brogdon
Kawhi = Middleton
Siakam Lopez

Bucks bench >>>>>>>>>>>> Raptors 905 and ten days

Imagine being a Lacucks fan. Imagine defending LeCuck

You're not going to get anyone to stop disagreeeing wih you

>Kawhi = Middleton

Attached: Dy_WcyGUwAARBit.jpg (640x723, 22K)

If this is playoff lebron, I wonder how bad he would be during the actual playoffs

Attached: 1466663041188.jpg (400x550, 203K)

Kyrie>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lowry/Bledsoe
Smart>>>>>>>Brogdon>>Green
Tatum>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kawhi>>>>>Middleton
Morris=Greek Freak>>>>>>>>>>>>>Siakam
Horford>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ibaka/Gasol/Lopez

If Lebron played in the West he’d be Joe Johnson

>Kawhi = Middleton

Attached: 1551250049074.jpg (240x251, 23K)

oh hey 24/7 haven't seen you since getting bootyblasted by my rapties last week haha what you been up to bro?

Attached: 1542851466795.png (400x500, 209K)

Middelton is a better 3pt shooter, therefore he's the better player

Attached: 1524385939849.gif (288x288, 1.88M)

Why are blacks so good at athletics?

Does anyone want to see this any more?

Attached: D861FC26-144C-483B-9948-96198000F57D.jpg (1125x866, 189K)

cant argue with that

gowiz where you at?

so what excuse are the 76ers using for losing?
not having embiid?
warriors didnt have klay or looney

Tatum isn't even better than Ingram

Playmaking: Middleton
Shooting: Middleton
Defense: Kawhi
Clutch: Kawhi
Rebounding: Kawhi
Offense: Middleton

They cancel each other out with Middleton getting the slight edge

youtube.com/watch?v=N6htvI4wnz8

Looney and Klay are ass

Depends on how stacked Lola is.

Attached: 00100.mpls_snapshot_00.40.49_[2013.08.18_01.30.43].jpg (1920x1080, 167K)

>you now remember the 2001 wcf

Attached: 1529905280511.jpg (800x450, 82K)

How can he beat the Monstars if he can't even beat the Suns???

This

Lebron isn’t top 25 all time

embiid literally = 76ers he is the team

he's away

Attached: Untitled.png (600x200, 17K)

This, but the opposite you contrarian fag

Go ahead, name 25 better players than him

2002*

Attached: bashar.jpg (272x185, 5K)

*dappes*

since bucks fans feel the need to explain shit after their teary loss tonight, explain how bucks can afford to sign the starting 4 outside of Giannis, including mirotic, this offseason

Lelbron deserves this for getting greedy. He had an admirable legacy secure in Cleveland, but it wasn't good enough. Now he's gonna go out as a meme.

This is only the beginning of your humiliation

Utah's going to meme you out of the playoffs

Lebron literally gave Bosh blood clots, cost Varejao a ring, gave Ty Lue heart problems, made Kevin Love go through panic attacks, and cost his "best friend" Dwyane Wade tens of millions. He's a genuinely terrible human being.

1. Jordan
2. Kareem
3. Wilt
4. Bird
5. Hakeem
6. Duncan
7. Shaq
8. Magic
9. Dirk
10. Malone
11. Curry
12. David Robinson
13. Jerry West
14. Kevin Garnett
15. Jason Kidd
16. Scottie Pippen
17. Dr J
18. Rick Barry
19. Kevin McHale
20. Oscar Robertson
21. Charles Barkley
22. Gary Payton
23. Isiah Thomas
24. Patrick Ewing
25. Bill Russell
26. Allen Iverson
27. Kevin Durant
28. Elgin Baylor
29. George McGinnis
30a. Tracy McGrady
30b. Lebron James

>Kawhi = Middleton

Attached: dumb shit.gif (398x253, 1.11M)

visiting from /hoc/ lads

>at da end uh da day I jus need 15 new niggas to play with

Attached: 1522218726010.png (502x453, 259K)

>audiences everywhere flock to see it just to roast lefraud in theaters

Attached: 1521715425704.gif (340x340, 137K)

What a petulant child.

twitter.com/i/status/1102071121694867461

>The Phoenix Suns were the worst team in all of basketball coming into Saturday. And then, the Los Angeles Lakers came to town.

Attached: spicy.gif (267x200, 424K)

That’s just from not having a dad, he’s adopted more feminine aspects in his attitude trying to emulate his crack whore mother. Eye rolling, head snapping, dick sucking, etc.

I don't think any of these are correct

This. Dude ended the drought and probably would of got not just his number retired but a statue of himself in Cleveland had he stayed

LeBron has a similar effect as Carmelo on a team

Not sure I can put Lebron over Dominique Wilkins, Willis Reed, Robert Parish or Clyde Frazier. He’s like 40th for me inbetween Moses Malone and Kevin Love

This is exactly what LeBitch wants you fucking brainlets.

He scheduled the filming of Space Jam 2 DURING the playoffs.

Lebron doesn't like Cleveland anymore because they're Trump supporters. He spent all election campaigning for Clinton and they didn't listen to him.

I love this guy

>Kobe never blamed his teamma-

youtube.com/watch?v=P1D5an_fKEQ

>lebron isnt trying this year, so next season he comes back and shocks us by turning around a franchise

Attached: 453678436.webm (1080x1080, 1.66M)

Cuyahoga county voted for Clinton though

Why’s he playing 40mins then?

I liked how upfront Kobe was about it. LeBron will try to be your best friend, take you out for wine, praise you in front of the media and other teammates, but he's behind everyone's back plotting with the GM and Owner to trade your ass and sign 2 all stars to join him at all times.

Also Kobe took blame for a lot of thinks, LeBron simply blames others, in a very feminine, unmanly, passive aggressive way.

Lebron is a bitch ass nigga and only considered an all-time great because he was pushed as such since before entering the league for marketing purposes.

What is LeBron's endgame bros

this
Jordan was gone and they were terrified there wouldn't be someone to keep the ratings up so they pushed him

they literally had to change the rules to 'create' a bunch of MJs

He’s a top 50 all time player, but there was nothing so special about him that they constantly needed to give him Tiger Woods level attention. It’s been comical how the media has framed his every failing as a success, the analytic era made it worse.

is /nba/ willing to admit that Lonzo is the real MVP

Attached: 1529459847781.jpg (3000x1976, 1.59M)

“Luke Walton and Lakers turned my boy into a Loser”
- Lakers 14-32 Record W/Out Lonzo Since Drafted (5-12 this season)

Kobe was toward the end of his career and way past his prime, but the players on his last teams were pretty sorry. Jeremy Lin, washed up Carlos Boozer, Jordan Hill, Jordan Clarkson, washed up Hibbert. Can you really blame him for lashing out?

>Blaming Lucky Luke and not the foid and AIDS negro running the circus

he defends and rebounds at least something the lakers basically stopped doing

Retirement

MJ is and was a 'favored child' of David Stern. Realistically, he had as much of an impact as Wilt, Magic, Duncan, or Lebron.

He's not even consensus number 1 OR 2. Championships don't equal greatness. If they did Matthew Dellavedova would be greater than Alex English or Charles Barkley.

Why do people act like MJ was a roleplayer on his title teams and not a 5 time MVP, DPOY, scoring leader or perennial all nba/defensive team guy?

He has an entire Hall of Fame career on top of Lebron’s accomplishments, and yes winning titles is important and the entire reason the sport is played. Stupid zoomer

If LeBron was drafted #3 by the Nuggets and Melo #1 to the Cavs how different would both their careers be?

Reminder LeBron would have to play vs prime Kobe and Duncan most his career instead of zone defense flash in the pan Pistons and old ass Celtics for a couple years then a wash of random meme teams in the East.

TOP 25 PLAYERS UNDER 25

1. Giannis
2. Embiid
3. Jokic
4. Doncic
5. Simmons
6. Ingram
7. KAT
8. Lauri
9. Ayton
10. JJJ
11. Booker
12. D'Lo
13. Fox
14. Mitchell
15. Bagley
16. Tatum
17. Collins
18. Siakam
19. Trae
20. Lonzo
21. D. Murray
22. J. Murray
23. Sabonis
24. Lavine
25. Huerter

Why do low IQ retards like you keep associating rings with role players vs starters rings as the same value?

You're a fucking loser

247sports.com/nba/los-angeles-lakers/Article/Report-82-percent-of-college-coaches-say-Michael-Jordan-is-better-than-LeBron-James-121376698/

For those that know anything about the game and don’t follow boxscores Jordan has always been the GOAT. He was in the discussion before he won his first title as well so, suck my dick Lebitch fan

Valanciunas is the next Euro big to average 20/10 on a shitty team

streamable.com/gbpcw

>Jordan has always been the goat

fuck off nike shills. Call me when they hand out the michael jordan award

Attached: 1528403779402.jpg (502x509, 73K)

>unironically putting Booker above Dlo or Siakam
what the fuck are you smoking bro

Bill Russell would be Deandre Jordan in todays league

>lebron needs more help!

fuck off, poop, you dinosaur

Melo basically has the same career path. LeBron potentially wins a championship in 2008-2009.

>mitchell that low

I honestly don't think you're wrong
he would have aged better than DJ and would have had better handles but still essentially DJ
tack on good leadership qualities and you have Russell
not to disrespect the guy either, what he did for the game was huge, and he was still a great player

whatever happened to gordon hayward

He played so much LOL he died of LELS

DJ is something of a leader. His presence has fixed up the Knicks' effort a bit and he's been an A+ mentor to Mitchell Robinson. Fixed the kid's FT stroke in like 20 days.

Should've played Dota like Lin and Adams. Too much LoL makes you a bitch boi.

Because they won 55 GAMES without him after he left.

FIFTY FUCKING FIVE.

That team was stacked and people need to start acknowledging it.

This desu. Russell is the greatest of all time and only brainlets can't accept that.

>greatest
>played against literally who bums in a 6 team league

Luc Longley was better than Alex English because 'muh starters with rings'.

Kill yourself.

But did they win the Finals?

MJ is what makes them champions. He's the clutch king.

Alex English is overrated as fuck and played in an early high pace system that inflated his stats

That suggest to me he had a good team who’s ceiling, via inclusion, he raised to 6 time uncontested champions. On top of that Scottie never shot over 40% from the field in the playoffs as a Bull after that singular season of carrying the scoring load Jordan managed consistently

>his team w-was good
What championship team was bad, also?

grim

Night losers

>says "6 team league" like it's a bad thing
>ignores the supposed "GOAT" Jordan playing in an overexpanded league
Yeah, beating up the Timberwolves and the Grizzlies sure makes a legend.

It’s crazy only Lebron fans seem so intent on making championships in sports irrelavent. You’re the equivalent to people claiming Aaron Rodgers is better than Brady

Who else has this losers mentality where championships do not matter for the consistent best player on a championship team?

>>says "6 team league" like it's a bad thing

Attached: 1546197915536.gif (300x300, 482K)

Bill Russell would be Kevon Looney in todays NBA

How did expansion teams inflate Jordan’s impact as a player? He never played them more than 6 games a year. Meanwhile Lebron plays a tanking team a la the Process 76ers every other week

LMAO John Paxson and Steve Kerr were more clutch than MJ to win him Championships. MJ riding on white boys.

Sad.

gnight winners

Not an argue mint

Both those guys are famous for 1 shot, not multiple game winners and go ahead FGs consistently more than anyone else

How many FMVPs between the two of them? Meanwhile Wade had a whole title before Lebron came to team up

This is a completely unbiased GOAT list.

1. Michael Jordan
2. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
3. Tim Duncan
4. Magic Johnson
5. Shaquille O'Neal
6. LeBron James
7. Bill Russell
8. Wilt Chamberlain
9. Hakeem Olajuwon
10. Larry Bird

>no Dr J
>leFraud above Bird

Bird instantly made the Celtics a 60 win team his rookie season and they never looked back after that. He’s definitely better than Lebron and Magic

Dr. J was the GOAT ABA player and it's sad people don't carry his achievements into NBA rankings.

>retards who think Deshawn Stevenson is better All-Time than Karl Malone.

White people shouldn't be ranked in any top10. It's a black man's sport after all.

>retard who can’t appreciate context when comparing stars and role players career achievements
>retard who inexplicably thinks it’s better to lose a finals than win it
>retard who is going to die on a hill of a 3-6 nigger who’s legacy will be dominating a weak eastern conference and never catching the ghost he himself sought out to chase
It’s almost like we have an entire body of work outside of Finals wins and losses to compare Malone and Deshawn Stevenson. It’s almost like Jordan won 6 FMVPs. It’s almost like Jordan had accolades in the regular season greater than those of Lebron.

Aaron Rodgers is better than Tom Brady though.

Didn't Bird beat Hakeem african ass in the Finals in 1986?

Bird was different and so were Dirk and Rick Barry. Most white guys haven’t been anywhere near as good but those guys achieved a lot more with a lot less athleticism than black players who didn’t do anything with it.

He beat that African slave and made Jordan wait until he was done to forge his legacy, but he’ll never get the respect he deserves because NBA fans see black skin and start salivating.

>Chad Curtis is better than Barry Bonds because he was a starter and won a ship

Holy Fuck, go die you mongoloid.

Tom Brady is better at the most important part of being a QB than Rodgers

Doing what your coach tells you and executing each play to perfection.

Rodgers goes out of his way to play off script and make thing more difficult consistently going out of his way to throw higher difficulty throws.

Stop making straw man arguments that nobody proposes to fuel your Lebron obsession. Nobody thinks Steve Kerr is better than Steph because of jewelry, and simultaneously nobody except 16 year olds thinks Lebron is anywhere close to Jordan, these two schools of thoughts can exist simultaneously

People who buy the MJ 90's Stern meme are literally retarded and there's no point arguing with them.

The Lakers are a horribly managed and owned team.

I'm glad plastic spics will have to endure this suffering for the rest of their lifetimes like most teams do.

Been watching these Kings sitting on the bubble and watched the game against Milwaukee. Sac has lost like 17 games by 10 or less points. 91 total in those 17. Losing by a average of 5 per game. They're one 100 point game away from 48-14. They're coming.....

Lebron, Wilt, and Kareem are all better than MJ.

At least MJ actually won while being the most popular player in the sport. Lebron was pushed harder despite allowing two dynasties to forge in his absolute prime and steal his championship prospects over and over again

Imagine sucking the cock of a player who couldn’t even go .500 in the Finals

What can whitebois do to minimize their embarrassment against the likes of prime D Rose or Westbrook of defense?

Lebron isn’t even better than Dr. J, imagine if he had prime Bosh instead of Steve Mix

Those guys are so butthurt MJ is considered better than all of them.

Lmao Lakers? More like lelkers

Attached: anon attempting to argue with me.jpg (529x431, 33K)

Cringe

Why is Jordan higher than Kareem?

Lebron’s the most interesting of all the top 20 guys because he’s the only player evaluated independently of his team’s success. Like even now where it’s obvious at age 34 he’s not as impactful as any of the other guys on those list Lebron fans are unhitching Lebron to the Lakers wagon and solely look at him based on boxscores. Losing to the Suns is cool because he nearly got a triple double

Kareem isn't even higher than Magic.

>couldnt even get a triple double against a sub-15win suns team

Attached: 1523968472030.jpg (639x783, 108K)

Because Magic Johnson is the best point guard in history and Oscar Robertson is no worse than top ten at that position all time. Is Scottie Pippen the best small forward to ever play?

Dennis Rodman and Grant are better than Garnett, McHale, Barkley? Kareem got swept in the Finals with some of the best players in history

In fairness, the moment MJ retired they were trying to find his 'heir' in the media.

Harold Miner, Grant Hill, Penny Hardaway, Kobe Bryant, Vince Carter...etc

'Like Mike' is a media driven coined phrase.

Lebron is the most successful individual player since MJ and it's not even close.

even when they lose they are the center of the league. Lebrons brand grows every minute

Reminder that Kareem is still so bitter at Jordan that he is trying to gas up LeBron.

Same thing happened with Wilt though.
Except Wilt was possibly the greatest and Lebron is top 15 somewhere.

They've had very few games where they've gotten straight blown out. They've played against the Warriors 4 times this season and they lost every game but in total they lost by less than 10 points in all games. This team is on the verge of creating something special. Just wait till next season.

shut the fuck up, stupid nuthugging leaf

>Lebron is the most successful individual player since MJ and it's not even close.
Duncan and Shaq are still better than LeBron. Kobe has two more rings and Curry has already tied him.

>Lebron at age 34 has given up on basketball and only looks to build his brand
That’s weak, he should be trying to win now and build later. His brand would improve if he got a championship for the Lakers

A lot of niggas are bitter because Jordan was good with the media and didn’t do the whole politics thing like Kareem and Bill. Lebron hasn’t done anything on the court so they try to gas up his politics even though he hasn’t said or done anything profound or even risky

This is the guy that wrote nigger on his own house for sympathy

lebron said it himself. nothing left in the league that he needs to accomplish. likely nothing else in life either outside of joining the billionaires club if he hasnt already

They're right there for sure.

The only guy even in consideration is Duncan. Shaq was a beast but lazy as fuck for a pro limiting his longevity, Kobe was a glorified chucker, and Curry is made of glass and can't defend.

Moving the GOAL posts.

>cant defend
>curry steals the finals trophy from lebron.gif

What’s there to consider? Duncan won way more in the tougher conference, the moment he retired it was over for what was the best organization in pro sports for nearly two decades. Lebron never had that impact anywhere, the only reason Duncan isn’t remembered as fondly is he didn’t try and sell shoes.

>”I’m chasing Jordan”
>lose two straight finals
>”I’m the GOAT I don’t gotta do nothing else”
It sucks seeing a guy so talented be so mentally weak, he’d be the undisputed GOAT if he had a dad.

Duncan is better than LeBron. The thing that hurts him legacy-wise is pure aesthetics.

Pippen is in top 5 maybe.

The thing is, Kareem played until he was 40, aged really well, was unguardable and had a better college career.

If you could build a team around either one, would you pick the alltime scoring big or the guard who couldn't win until 1990?

Imagine being a fan of Lebron, if I don’t care anything about winning and want to fan girl somebody give me AI or T Mac. They were way more fun to watch lose, don’t think I saw AI once cry to the refs when his 150lb frame got mollywhopped in the paint in a more physical era

The thing that really limits Duncan's legacy is he is seen as a system babby/Pop babby. But yes, he is undeniably a better player overall than Lebron who was basically an ESPN meme from the start.

>Kobe was a glorified chucker

Wasn't he a nightmare on defense for a very long time?

>the moment he retired it was over for what was the best organization in pro sports for nearly two decades. Lebron never had that impact anywhere

Except those times he left Cleveland and they went from Finals contenders to 1st overall pick contenders??

Duncan was carried to his last 2 rings and wasn't even considered a top 10 player in the NBA post 2008

Carried to 2 rings and has 1 lockout ring (1999)

Duncan technically has 2 rings, 2 MVPs and 2 FMVPs

Give me Jordan, always. The 70s were the absolute weakest era in NBA history that nearly killed the sport, I think they produced like three 60 win teams in the entire decade. Multiple champions and FMVPs that weren’t even perennial all NBA guys or first ballot hall of Famers, even a guy like Lebron would win in this era without a super team.

Jordan didn’t win in the 80s because no one won in the 80s except the Lakers and the Celtics (8 championships in the decade).

next season Kangz for WCF cap this

Tbf, finals contender in the least isn't much.

Lebron won a single title in a weak east on Cleveland. The Spurs won five with Tim Duncan on a team that could not get any free agents in the West.

Who did Lebron even have to beat in ‘16 besides the Warriors? The Hawks?

You have to learn to lose before you can win. Just like the Warriors lost to the Nuggets and Clippers in the first round. before they could learn how to win in the playoffs.

please

Attached: 1533787676629.png (327x367, 69K)

>You have to learn to lose before you can win.
Is that some kind of eastern thing?

Warriors beat the Nuggets in the 1st round, they lost to the Spurs in 2nd round, which they should've won but Mark Jackson blew the series

I don't know. I think Doug Christie said that last week.

>game breaking
MJ, Wilt, Shaq

>showtime
Kareem, Magic, Bird

>gatekeepers
need 4 names here

>carried
>led the team in rebounds and blocks
>still averaged the second (2007) or third (2014) most points only like 4 a game off the winner of mvp
>still averaged a double double

He wasn't the Duncan of old in the playoffs who put up god like stats but he was still essential.

It sucks when you get into box score debates with people who didn’t get to appreciate the players. Duncan will likely be entirely lost on the YouTube generation because as he aged he didn’t operate in the high post like he used to but rather anchored consistently the best defenses in the NBA and was an elite passer. Everyone was more effective when he played, note Danny Green’s dip in productivety after his retirement.

Spurs were truly a basketball aficionado’s team, you can’t really appreciate them if you just watch the ball and this is why Duncan was never the face of the league. That Spurs Pistons Finals had the lowest ratings of any finals series ever if I recall correctly, that style of play isn’t exhilarating for your casual fan and might have inconsequently killed defense.

>bet 1k on Lakers making the playoffs
Hehe alright Lebron is gonna stop playing around soon now, right?

Ha ha.

>talking shit about tim duncan

Attached: 1493352208255.jpg (541x654, 29K)

It’s not that I have a ton of faith in Lebron. It’s just I could not imagine the league letting their most popular player on a super popular team miss the playoffs.

Every game I’m waiting for the fix to come in and every game they’ve been fucking up. I’m still praying they make the playoffs but every time I think they can’t possivly lose they lose

>ACTUALLY TALKING SHIT ABOUT TIM DUNCAN

Attached: 1457402155970.gif (265x250, 168K)

now that gasol is gone i'm preparing my body for the eventual call up of dejuan fucking blair

Attached: 1402877978807.png (600x800, 77K)

He knows the system and can infuse the frontcourt with some much needed “athleticism.” What could go wrong?

it's not like he can tear his ACLs either
put him in pop

Are the Lakers really eliminated from playoff contention or are you guys just memeing?

no team in the league is eliminated from playoff contention yet. no team but the bucks clinched a playoff berth either. technically.

At this point they are. 5 games behind the 8th seed and they have the 5th hardest schedule in the league.

Phoenix are actually eliminated, even mathematically.

Is there even a coach better than Luke Walton available for hire?

Will the lelkers try to poach Malone out of Denver next?

you are right. the official NBA standings don't have them as eliminated yet. shouldve looked closer.

They'll probably hire some black character guy and let Lebron do the coaching. Someone like Keith Smart who can't coach worth a damn but he's willing to put on a smile and add positivity.

Why can’t Lebron do his thing with a white boy?

Attached: 52D552CB-C3DB-4DC1-8F51-6CC431AB2DA2.jpg (480x360, 45K)

>a solid young package

jesus fuck

A team of Damian Lillard and co never wins anything, their cieling is a second round exit and not a very competitive one. Lonzo and Josh would start right away for that club, and Mo Wagner fits well in any front court. Add two picks and that’s an extremely competitive package moving forward, Portland in turn does right for Dame and puts him someplace with maximum visibility and a chance to contend

You mean when Hakeem was like 24?

I'm watching this more for the Looney Tunes characters to be honest.

[spoiler]Hoping Lola is the crazy Lola from the newer TV series, but I know it's not going to happen[/spoiler]

I had agreed with everything until he said Lebron needed more help.

Lebron needs a wine partner bros

mark kenan desu

my lakies stay super stinky

Heh. Jordan himself said that 5 beats 3 and Kobe is the only one that could beat him one on one. Shaq himself admitted he let Kobe pick up the slack after the 1st ring.

Kobe is in the top 10.

81 points beats everything else.

Other players can only dream of getting to his shot variety.

Kobe went to 7 finals in a tough west, Lebron 9, and Duncan 6.

There isn’t much of a difference between Kobe and Lebron’s finals appearances.

You guys need to start looking at things objectively. He was the best player for the longest time in the NBA after MJ.

I seriously hope that post hurt to type.

Thinking that Portland needs to trade Dame to do "right by him" after everything he's done for the city and the team as a leader is ridiculous. Especially after he's (repeatedly) said he doesn't want to ride anyone's coattails to a ring, and he wants to cement his career and legacy in Portland. Apply yourself.

Dominique is top 20.
Lebron maybe scrapes into the top 50...maybe.

youtube.com/watch?v=IqgknH6dWcY

is redman the portland trailblazers of hip hop?

Yesterday was a good day for the Celtics (and Raptors). Let's hope they don't get dabbed on by Harden today.

Attached: 1515652171279.jpg (800x450, 32K)

Kobe and Duncan are better than that fucking faggot lecuck

>3-6

AHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Saddest thing is LA Losers seem to think one "all star" will take them from 11th in the West to winning it all next season

Attached: eoxFVen.png (185x240, 36K)

Lakers :{

Yes

Official Reasons the Lakers suck Power Rankings:

1) Magic
2) Walton
3) Kuzma
4) Ingram
5) Hart
6) Kentavious
7) Lonzo
8) LeBron
9) Los Angeles
10) Jack Nicholson

>implying they care about winning
as the CEOs of their own businesses, LA is just a great hub for their business endeavors. that's it.

I don't know why so many people blame Walton.

So Lebron did it for Space Jam 2?

You would think they could get another all star.

He always needs more help.

is there any doubt in your mind

when are lonzo and lebron joining the knicks?

>Utah beat the (Denver being former) 1st seeds in the west and the east their last 2 games

Are they dare I say it, elite? Would Ingles and Favors beat any pair in the NBA in 2v2?