Just got back from my first soccer game. Crew vs NY red balls. Memeleague yada yada

Just got back from my first soccer game. Crew vs NY red balls. Memeleague yada yada

Anyway, it was a enjoyable experience but what’s the corner full of fans singing and making noise the entire game? It was pretty clear they were more interested in being part of some social club than the actual play on the field. Was annoying as fuck and got old. Is it like this everywhere?

Attached: B7A42156-938A-4869-964C-7D2833AB3113.jpg (3200x1680, 811K)

how many gay flags were there?

MLS supporters groups try to mimic Italian supporters groups.
They sing, they wave flags, blah blah blah
I guess the league thinks it's family friendly and promotes a fun atmosphere. I think it's lame as shit.

I also love the "soccer fans against racism" shit everywhere followed by the security staff at games being overly aggressive and outright unfair to Hispanic supporters groups

Literally 2 huge fag flags. Embarrassing

At Sporting KC matches, there is a specific section reserved for those types called “The Blue Cauldron” and they unironically think they are badass. Just make fun of them to their face. Hopefully nature will run it’s course and a few commit suicide.

try going to the singing section once
it's dooping fun

Goddard the faggot

Whoops wrong thread

It's called atmosphere, it's a lot more fun to be an active supporter than sit and do nothing the entire game. Yeah it can be cringy sometimes when Americans try to recreate what they've seen across the pond but if you're a part of it and don't care what others think it's a blast

Atmosphere is fine. But They were doing some stupid Christmas song parody while the other team went down the field and promptly scored. Fags

They are MLS fans, they are extremely sensitive to any sort of criticism.

MLS is shit tier?

what where they supposed to be doing to stop the other team from scoring?

order more crackerjack and tip their waiter?

People see Euro and Latin supporters as a great atmosphere fir games.

However, they don't realize that kind of support is mostly organic and natural.

Rather than developing a supporter culture of their own, they usually pick a team or two they like and then mercilessly copy their traditions and force it on the twelve people who care enough to sit together.

>However, they don't realize that kind of support is mostly organic and natural.

Exactly. This stuff feels contrived and poseur

cry more, you fucking pathetic CHIs

>c-cry more, you fucking pathetic CHIs
(You)

Attached: 4549DD75-8E5B-4502-9493-28E40E04FD01.jpg (756x945, 80K)

good fuck Hispanic putos

Keep stomping and singing and knowing nothing about basic strategy.

It’s like going to church for these people. Just to be “a part of something.”

tbf the cauldron has been a thing forever

>watch your team play
>not supporting them loudly all match

Op confirmed for gaylord.

mls supporters are all plastic. they just try to copy what european fans do because they think its cool but fail miserably since they dont understand football culture at all.

There did seem to be a lot of hipsters I’ll be honest

There's a difference between supporting your team and "here's a songlist we'll tell you when to start singing our very gay version of popular songs"

Hard to expect real tradition or rivalries to organically form over less than 30 years. Over time, things will get better and less cringe but at the present moment it's a circus freak show.

Yeah sounds quite gay. Maybe you guys should just clap all game.

my fucking sides I can't believe you MLS faggots post on this board. you're fucking embarrassing

They're not even noticeable. The only reason they're loud on tv at all is bc they put mics purposefully ten feet away from them

I also didn’t realize how low the quality of play was until I saw the game in person. Jesus it was awful