Mbappe: 24 goals in 21 games

Attached: Mbappe.jpg (300x300, 35K)

how do i grab this ?

Attached: xzcasd.png (1920x1080, 1.56M)

Shoot it and grab it as it comes back.

at least messi has 2 quality opponents in his league
mbrap has 0

>if he plays less games, it means he's better

Attached: 1535989682911.jpg (543x443, 51K)

Don't they play in different leagues?

>1.04 goals per game is better than 1.14

Attached: Retard.png (800x729, 48K)

The only relevant "per" is per season

What's next, you'll post stats per minute like they do in the NBA? Who wins the golden boot, whoever scores more or whoever has the best "per game" stat?

yes, and Mbappe gets to play against some of the worst teams in europe every single league game

So if a player scored 60 goals in 60 games that would be more impressive than scoring 59 goals in 30 games?

Le statpad against clubs nobody knows they exist man

>can't score against liverpool at home
yikes

>can score against liverpool away
based

>can't score against Lyon

Scoring both 60 or 59 games a season would be impressibe, but 60 is sightly better

Vinicius was playing in the Real B team and then they called him to main team

The only reason he is being criticized too much is because he was hyped by others so much and thought to be the one to replace Ronaldo but he isn't even playing in ronaldo's position. The one to replace ronaldo should be benzema. Vinicius is a talented 18 yo winger. He is still developing

I don't understand why all the responsibility is on him. Valdano already said that Raul had the same problem as vinicius and that these problems are fixable in training

So what's more impressive then: scoring 60 goals in 120 games, or 119 goals in 10 games?

Attached: 1531677298245.png (673x430, 544K)

Scoring 59 goals in 10 games*

>he actually compares the french league to the spanish league

Lad...

I don't think there are 120 games in a season, if you are talking about 60 goals in 2 seasons or 59 goals in one season? Then the second option

Just to make it clear, the fewer games Mbappe has will never be able to play them, he just missed them. That's why "per game" stats are irrelevant

>Just to make it clear, the fewer games Mbappe has will never be able to play them, he just missed them.
And? It's used for extrapolation

I'm just saying your stat is trivial and irrelevant. You don't get an awar for scoring more goals than other player in 6 random games in some random period of time, let alone trophies

Only per season stats are relevant

It's more impressive to score a similar amount of goals in a significant less amount of games.

He's really good. Cant wait to see him in a top team

>This retard preferred to fall into the trap and sound like a dumbass than to simply admit defeat.

It's impressibe to take a 2kg shit, but as your stat, it's irrelevant and you don't get an award for it

based
cringe

What the fuck does taking a shit have to do with scoring goals?

>He only scores against shit tea-

Attached: PSG vs Lyon.png (672x620, 434K)

That you are making an stupid argument

If a player doesn't make it to the CL he'll have less games played and also maybe more goals scored because he's focused in 1 competition. Or if you play in the second division, or in a lesser league (like Mbappe does) you can also have a higher "goals per game" rate. But again, for a reason no one uses that stat

Both Messi and Mbappe are playing in the CL, and both are playing in the first division

>four goals in 13 minutes
Jesus

What are you trying to say? Mbappe is having a better season than a 31 years old Messi? Mbappe is better now than Messi? Mbappe is better than Messi ever was?

I just don't get why would you make a thread with a randomly irrelevant stat

So just to be clear you've now given up on the retarded argument and are trying to move the goalposts?

No, I stand Messi is having a better season (more goals and more assists) than Mbappe. Just think we are debating a different topic

Don't try to argue with the Argie m8. You're only going to upset yourself.

>neymar scores a single penalty
>thumbnail highlights neymar

Mate, any football fan knows you're right. Dont worry

Mbappe is better than Messi is right now at scoring goals.

How many goals has Mbappe scored this season?

A player should ask to get benched against top clubs and just play against relegation fodder. Imagine how epic these goals per game stats will be!!

Attached: 1486685522986.jpg (618x597, 144K)

It's not about this season. Messi started off better, but he's declining around the turn of the year. His finishing in the past few games has been awful

>Ligue 1 is equivalent to La Liga

You're right, Ligue 1 is better

He scored 3 goals last week

Ligue 1 is better

Why didnt he score against Lyon?

-ms.

I don't know, how is that relevant? kek

Mbappe never scored against Bilbao. In case you autists don't get it, this last line is ironic

are you implying Lyon is good?
i think that's what you're trying to do but i just want to make sure

Against Madrid both games: 6 shots, 1 on target, 0 goals
Lyon: 9 shots, 1 on target, 0 goals
Valladolid: 12 shots, 5 on target, 1 penalty, 1 penalty missed
Bilbao: 4 shots, 1 on target, 0 goals
First game against Madrid: 1 shots, 0 on target, 0 goals

>ligue 1
>plays for psg
lul

I'm saying that Messi had 9 shots and 0 goals against Lyon
Mbappe also never played Bilbao

Because Bilbao is never in the Champions League, a tournament where Lyon is always at

You can cherrypick all the games you want, Messi played like 700 games in his career, you can find at least 50 bad games

What the fuck does that have to do with anything? Why should we talk about what happened 700 games ago? We're talking about whats happening right now.

Literally the definition of a meme player. He's like the Anthony Joshua of football.

Is this ironic or are you guys retarded?

Both plays in leagues with mickey mouse defense, but the french league is just embarrassing

last week vs sevilla doesn't count as the present form? or are we just rate messi's career based on his game vs real madrid today? kek

also, he was "invisible" because the refs allowed dozens of fouls on him the whole game

>the kiwi faggot is a nigger-lover cuck
good to know

Attached: 1532726728414.jpg (221x224, 13K)

Sevilla is literally Guingamp tier

When was the last time Guingamp won a continental cup?

That's 1 game. It's called an outlier

You keep talking about the past. Insecure much?

Messi:goat
Mbappe:a good attacker

Have you been accounting for outliers in all the statistics you have posted then?

Sevilla couldn't even beat Huesca

Am I reading this correctly? Lyon lost 5-0 to 10 man PSG? I think this would qualify them as a shit team

Mbappe scored 4 in 13 minutes. Messi scored 0

>Weaboo
Cringe

I'm not sure if this New Zealand wank is trolling or if he's seriously this fucking retarded.

Is this your damage control after Madrid lost twice in the same week to the same team?

Must be an outlier

What’s the point in this thread

Make fun of bootleg Australia

I don't care about Madrid. I only care about Messi playing bad, which has happened a lot recently

FOr the dumb Romanian to cry about Messi as always after saying Madrid were going to win both El Classicos

PSG are 20 points past the second place team
Ligue 1 is a bigger joke than leliga

I posted in your whine thread a few days ago and you said Madrid were going to bash Barca if Messi started. You're a moron.

Still the GOAT

I actually can’t believe three people in this thread said otherwise. Ligue 1 is less relevant than Bundesliga

He's not going to be the GOAT forever right? You do realize that one day not only will Messi be a bad player, but the team will actually be worse when he plays, right? Will you be able to handle that?

Attached: NCzooomer.jpg (222x227, 7K)

Crying forever

Attached: Weep.png (626x515, 387K)

Yes one day he won’t be the GOAT anymore like Pele but for now he is.

He'll always be the GOAT

Good. So it's settled then.

In 10-20 years time there’ll be a new statpadding wanker that’ll be the goat and his zoomer fanbase will call messi a fraud for choking to chile twice

And they'll be right, and the cycle will continue

And Germany once.
See, if Messi was German, Spanish or French he'd be the undisputed GOAT. But he's from Argentina so he's nothing. Damn.

You'll never see another player like Messi in your life time

That's what they said about Pele

It's possible. It'll just be some autistic kid obsessed with football from a poor country. Messi is just Rain Man but with ball control instead of counting things really fast.

He isn’t an idiot savant lol.

You’re stupid

Mbappe is the best player in the world right now. Not in terms of potential or entire career success but on current form.

and they had been right, Pele and Messi aren`t the same type of players

Have you seen his interviews?

holy fuck you're getting shat on by the worst poster currently on this board. you sounds fucking retarded

In this context, I take "like" to mean "as good as", "as effective as", "as decorated as" or "as performant as".

In terms of ability. Every generation thinks that their generation is the big one. Next gen will have their own GOAT that they claim is so much better than Messi, and then the next one etc

>replying seriously to the new zealand faggot
how new are you?

I'm not you

What about Messi vs Sevilla last weekend?

Are you mentally retarded?

One game

Neymar scored less goals in France than in Spain....

mbappe doesn't score on penalties

>the worst spanish teams are good teams

He played 90 more games in Spain. What a stupid post. Idiot frog

>scoring 20 league goals with Barca is harder than scoring 15 with a relegation shitter in the same league

Attached: 34034418_2018459621561987_4679201839168618496_n.jpg (625x625, 38K)

lmao

itt seething anglos and new worlders that can't cope with the fact mbappe is the new goat.

Ligue 1 is less relevant than Eredivisie.

lmao

>the 9th of ligue1 comfyrama scored 6 goals against the 7th of la liga

no defense in la liga la

mfw

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

scoring the opening goals/winning goals/tieing goals

he unironically was the best player, laser point killer passes to mbappé

he's trying to convince people that messi isn't the goat lmao

Messi contribution 38 %
Mbappe contribution 30 %

Come back when Mbappe score 91 goals in a year.

>lel liga
>lel ligue un

Attached: 155148269235.png (825x1016, 1.12M)

ligue 1 is tougher, his body can't handle it

Turn off that shit

messi 31
mbappe 20

kek

he had messi in spain

Attached: eplel.jpg (631x235, 18K)

Attached: article-2658446-000EC21200000258-979_634x380.jpg (634x380, 94K)

>lel WC

Attached: 2157322345.png (780x436, 23K)

I remember one time when Messi and Mbappe actually played in the same match. Does anyone remember what happened in that match?

>23' 24' 26' 29'

Attached: 1474784282949.jpg (765x772, 62K)

>Does anyone remember what happened in that match?
yes but it goes against the narrative so shut the fuck up you incel nazi Messi hater

two assists is a great performance desu

Mbappe is better than messi since the world cup

Mbappe has fewer CL goals than Moussa Marega this season

mbappe has as much cl goals than fatronaldo career

but he has more xG xA45 xY90 and xkchain30,565

Attached: 1549890484142.gif (511x512, 106K)

Hes going to win 10CLs in his career it doesnt matter

Nice pasta

fatnaldo was almost murdered by barthez

>Cristiano Ronaldo's shots get deflected several times by team mates, they count as assists
>messoy fans: what a fraud

>Messi's shot gets deflected
>messoy fans: goat, brilliant playmaking skills, 200iq, great performance

lmao classic 4channel.

Not if he stays at PSG

but at least it was on target

and yet he won cl and wc after that..

oh sweetie

Attached: 1539173330613.jpg (1655x931, 304K)

get sat and watch

Well he said no to Real Madrid, comes from Bondy and has always wanted to play for PSG. Won't blame him to spend some time in PSG.

tfw went to the same college as him in bondy, never met him I was already gone for a long time.

Does he idolize Rapenaldo? This means he will make a move to United. Imagine a front three of Martial, Rashford and Mbappe.

>if he likes x players it means he will play in the same club
>see flag
so this is the infamous mutt posts ?

Work with me here. He might not stay at PSG forever. Use some imagination. IF he were to leave PSG how many clubs in Europe could afford him?

IF he had to leave PSG, why would he go to the falling league of europe ?

The usual big ones. If he goes to Spain man he's going to score 23 goals per game though.

Right now he is improving his game under Tuchel. I don’t see why he should rush to leave.

Why would he go to the most watched league on Earth? I dunno, my dumb American brain can't work it out.

Ok, so that's 3. One of them is the club I mentioned. Wow I must have been retarded to name it.

>he believe players go to leagues because of the audience
lmao

Audience translates to money. Exposure. Branding. Hello?!

>are you implying Lyon is good?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 177K)

There's a correlation between audience and payroll m8.

this is why the most paid player plays in spain

Barca is the club that spends the most on wages

I was not this user. But there are far more than 3 clubs that can afford him. I think only la liga can attract him though, premier league being very over rated

he will go where it's the easiest to win the CL

Mbappe: won WC
Messi: hasn't won WC

this, and therefore he has more chances to stay at paris all his craeer than spend even one season in england.

Maybe. That's Spain.

I'm not saying he will go to United, he probably won't. I'm saying just he might.

>I'm saying just he might.
man, there are absolutely not a single chance he go there, maybe you believe manu is still a big club but that's not the case since almost a decade..

I can only think of 4 teams that can spend over $300M on a player. One is the team he's on now, the other three are United, Real and Barca. City and Liverpool can't/wont.

>I think only la liga can attract him though, premier league being very over rated
>Maybe. That's Spain.

you're deluded if you think he'll take a pay cut to join Real or Barca

10 years ago? United broke the transfer record 3 years ago.

to buy back a player they let go for free, what a big club indeed.

so utterly surreal they stopped out of pity

Dumb decisions put them in that position in the first place but they were big enough and had enough money to fix the situation. Don't be upset PSG isn't the final destination and that a place as depressing as Manchester could be an unlikely destination. The difference between United and everyone else in the EPL is that every other team has 0 chance to sign him, regardless of the fact that United's chance is low. I'm not even a United fan.

this, still reminding how germans players were looking at each others with dismay

PSG will never win a CL. They have small club syndrome, stemming from them being a small club.

Mbappé has more chances to sign at city than manu, i don't even know if you're posts are bait or not but i'm kinda feeling worried for you.

man city would be terrible for him, he needs space

>They have small club syndrome
anglo intelectual stroke again lmao

How wouldn't city have a chance to sign him?

non sense. psg have a small club image and you can tell it by how big clubs always get advantaged by refs when they face psg. not even kidding, big club privilege

of course, but if has a chance to go to premiere league it's more city than manu, thx to better wages and better coach if guardiloa stays, and of course better squad with better chances to win titles.

It's spelt intellectual

outlier

i know it's a french word, you wouldn't have come with such words without us.

guardiola is a tactical brainlet. people who want teams with very dominating playstyle it is to not having to adapt to their opponents

it's not to know if guardiola is good or not, it's to know which side mbappé would join if he had to...

The "Mbappe is very good but Messi and Ronaldo were much better at his age" vid on youtube makes this very apparent.

run and jump at it, swing, then jump back off with the box

It's just marketing and companies trying to get in on it very early.

That Brazil defense without Silva was absolute trash, all chasing the ball at the same time.

Messi plays in the best league of the world, Mboppe against farmers. also kys gypsy faggot

gee I wonder who's gonna win la liga this year, it's so exciting

don't you think playing for barca isn't already a huge advantage to win something regardless of your talent ?

It's ultimately irrelevant because both are very impressive totals.

Retard

>Mbappe
against whom?

>The Gutter of Guingamp

United’s system under Ole is taylor made for a pace babby like Mbebop

With Pep he’d have to actually play soccer and I’m not sure if he can or not.

>City won’t spend under the world’s biggest checkbook manager

Europoors can’t into business

even more when we know they hate qataris

>playing child games
fuck off manchild