When you get to play a relegation team next week

>when you get to play a relegation team next week

Attached: Messi.jpg (299x168, 6K)

Vinicius was playing in the Real B team and then they called him to main team

The only reason he is being criticized too much is because he was hyped by others so much and thought to be the one to replace Ronaldo but he isn't even playing in ronaldo's position. The one to replace ronaldo should be benzema. Vinicius is a talented 18 yo winger. He is still developing

I don't understand why all the responsibility is on him. Valdano already said that Raul had the same problem as vinicius and that these problems are fixable in training

Mate, seriously. Do you EVER leave your house?

Do you ever stop defending a fraud?

The only reason he is being criticized too much is because he was hyped by others so much and thought to be the one to replace Ronaldo but he isn't even playing in ronaldo's position. The one to replace ronaldo should be benzema. Vinicius is a talented 18 yo winger. He is still developing

I don't understand why all the responsibility is on him. Valdano already said that Raul had the same problem as vinicius and that these problems are fixable in training

based

Nobody cares about Messi, we only care about VJR

TWAIN was playing in Yea Forums team and then they called him to summer cup

The only reason he is being criticized too much is because he had slipped against Jannu so much and thought to be the one to replace Falco(TWAIN) but he isn't even playing in JB's position. The one to replace NZproxy should be BRproxy. Romacius is a talented 12 yo gypsy king. He is still developing

I don't understand why all the responsibility is on him. Hiromoot already said that the previous janny had the same problem as shilljanny and that these problems are fixable in training.

Messi was playing in the Barca B team and then they called him to main team

The only reason he is being criticized too much is because he was hyped by others so much and thought to be the one to replace Ronaldinho but he isn't even playing in ronaldinhos position. The one to replace ronaldinho should be eto'o. Messi is a talented 18 yo winger. He is still developing

I don't understand why all the responsibility is on him. Rijkaard already said that van basten had the same problem as messi and that these problems are fixable in training

He literally blown the fuck out of Madrid IN Madrid twice in the past few days

It’s... stat pad time baby!

He literally did nothing in the past 2 games

Did you watch the game pal? He did plenty todays clasico.

This pasta reeks of forced shit. Not funny in the slightest

give it a rest would ya, jfc

No

Twain is testing all his proxies

Did you guys know that Vinicius was playing in the Real B team and then they called him to main team?

Are they playing real again ?

No, Rayo

Well. He did something

He won

>Real madrid is relegation tier
so you admit Messi statpads in a farmer's league