Untitled

Attached: mfner.png (998x1232, 978K)

I don't see anything wrong with transgender athletes competing against athletes of their gender. It's only right trans women compete against other trand women and cis women.

They'll end up not calling them "female sports" anymore and just "less than X amount of testosterone"

Oh, so now it's a problem?

why not have a tranny division.

Why not just killing every tranny

We need to split the tranny division too tho between the M2F and F2M right? God this is going to be a nightmare

Based trannies exposing the latent intolerance inherent to modern feminism.

every possible gender label needs to be represented at the olympics.

This is really, really unrelated to feminism.

They aren't wrong. I know a tranny and they are built like a rugby prop forward, they'd smash any proper women in sport if they competed

>Women overwhelmingly back the liberal causes and politicians that push tranny shit.
>Said trannies proceed to force women out of all of their sports.
And nothing of value was lost. Navratilova and the rest of them have been hoist by their own petard.

So we will need new divisions for....

Male to Female (MtF)
Female to Male (FtM)
Binary
Non-Binary
Genderfluid
Bigender
Polygender
Neutrois
Androgyne
Intergender
Demigender
Greygender
Aporagender
Maverique
Novigender
Designated gender
AFAB
AMAB
Transitioning
Intersex
Dyadic
Trans Woman
Trans Man
Trans Feminine
Trans Masculine
Social Dysphoria
Body Dysphoria
Butch
Femme (Fem)
Binarism

This is going to be a fucking headache to organize lads

Will trannys make women's sports worth watching?

Rather they compete with the women than men to be honest
Don't need any of this in sports people watch

>tranny
Disgusting. The word you're looking for is "transgendered". These people are human beings and they deserve respect and compassion. Hateful, dehumanising slurs like "tranny", have no place in a progressive society. If you can't accept that, maybe 4channel isn't the place for you.

>death threats if you don't "support science!"
>but you also have to support gender rights

Attached: 1425760862227.jpg (500x375, 11K)

actually transgender is an antiquated term, since gender does not exist.

>Transgendered
I'm literally shaking right now, that's the equivalent of calling a beautiful, vibrant person of colour 'coloured'. It's just 'transgender' you fucking regressive turd. Go back to Yea Forums.

Fucking retards. The solution to this is so simple. If you were born as a man, want to become a man, or have a man's hormones (caster semenya), you compete with men. If you were born a woman and wish to remain a woman, you compete with women.

>I F*CKING LOVE SCIENCE
>Woah bro, less of those hatefacts and hatestats, alright?
How did liberals turn in such a short space of time?

You ignorant pig.

There's plenty of them that claim the whole 9000 genders shit is backed by science

What about biological females with absurd testosterone levels?

Attached: Semen.jpg (300x300, 28K)

She literally has internal testicles.

>These people are human beings and they deserve respect and compassion. Hateful, dehumanising slurs like "tranny",
Excellent bait.

Current ruling is that she has to take drugs to lower her test levels to the same as the women she's competing against. This is the right decision, but obviously she'll never get a medal again without her absurd advantage.

Literally called semen

That sounds awesome. I wish I had internal testicles, hurts like hell when you take a nut shot.

It's just another form of rape

How long after your genital mutilation do you have to wait to compete in sport?

Attached: post op schedule.jpg (1089x686, 584K)

Attached: 1520197139038.jpg (540x587, 63K)

I sort of feel if you luck out and are born with an ungodly amount of natural testosterone then there's not much you can do about it.
I feel bad for her, she's far too good for the women's but would obviously get btfo by any half-decent bloke. Doesn't feel like there's a good answer either way.
However i've got no sympathy for this current trend of 6ft5 blokes who reach 25 and suddenly decide to stick a wig on, say they're transitioning and then btfo of every woman in their sport.

>These people are human beings
No they're not they're monster modifying their body into a Frankensteinesque creature. These abominations have sacrificed their humanity to pursue their own vanity. They should not be rewarded.

>Lesbians and trannies at each other's throats.
Why does the left keep eating itself?

competitive sports should be off limits

not a she, it is a hermaphrodite (having both male and female reproductive organs)

it may choose to identify as a 'she' but that doesn't make it she. Mind you, none of this makes it any less human, just it isn't a she biologically.

it's kinda weird. Every lesbo I've met is racist as fuck. I'm pretty sure fags hate trannies as well but I don't know enough of them. To me they're all fags so I don't know what the issue is. It's like niggers discriminating against darker niggers

>dynamic dilation for life

There could theoretically be as many genders as there are humans on the planet. We could all be gold medal athletes.

Attached: 1529283873600.jpg (480x529, 56K)

>Living: optional

>No living after Month 2

Attached: welles2.jpg (470x365, 39K)

>not allowed to have sexual thoughts for 2 months
The fuck

if your vagenis gets aroused and blood flows to it, it could cause problems

But you can't control that though, surely random boners or morning wood would still be a thing even after mutilating your dick

probably hard to get morning wood when you don't have balls

They can't even get proper boners when trying to, not a chance it'll happen naturally.

I assume anyway. No fucking clue lol

Can't compete? Create yet another gender.

Maybe you are trolling, but how is that the right decision?
Would you penalize an athlete for having unbelievaly high vo2max and tell them that they need to undergo an operation to have their lung capacity shrunk? If Caster has to take drugs to lower her testosterone it opens a big can of fucking worms about what is and isnt an unfair advantage.

Actual real life women would have to do the same. He can start by having his innie balls removed.

For me, it's anal sex (gentle)

>masturbation (outside)
what did they mean by this

it means waiting to use these

Attached: dilation tools.webm (500x500, 1.54M)

>mentally ill 15 year old waving dildos around after having his dick cut in half and pushed in to his body
The absolute state of NA.

Because trannies are obsessed with making the rest of the world validate their delusion, giving them their own category undermines that so they'll reject it.

that's really bigoted!

Attached: 1551575529380.jpg (784x583, 77K)

>me and my kids
Why are mental illness enablers allowed to have children?