Remember when France won the world cup last year? Me neither

Remember when France won the world cup last year? Me neither.

Attached: TELEMMGLPICT000168948016_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqpVlberWd9EgFPZtcLiMQfyf2A9a6I9YchsjMeADBa08.jpg (480x300, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/alzheimers/coping-with-memory-loss#1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

someone post the webm of england winning the world cup and gary lineker going mad on bbc

the only game of theirs I remember vividly was against argentina. the rest I've blanked from my memory

>France has more WCs than CLs

The most unremarkable world cup since 82, and the most unremarkable winner since Italy.

Remember their opening match against Australia cause it was the start of the VAR fun

Why are there so many blacks on the team?

A midfield consisting of Kanté, Matuidi and Pogba won the World Cup.

Basé et Bleu-Blanc-Rouge-pillé

Reminder that England choked AGAIN to avoid being humiliated by glorious France

>jf will never understand that this was literally always a meme video
It's just so tiring, how obvious do we have to be?

Attached: EngFrog.jpg (502x450, 53K)

ITT: /seething/ general

physical game>technical game at the moment.
It can change quite fast, which is how Spain won in 2010 despite not really being a physical team at all.

Name: Ngumbu Beouillé

Attached: DE7A749B-7696-45F2-A0B7-05074EBC9CD7.gif (1920x1080, 1.27M)

if you don't remember it, why you google a french wc squad picture, save it on your computer, then open a thread to illustrate how "i'm brit but i'm not seething at all that i'm old enough to see France get TWO stars and another wc final in the last 20 years"...

I do actually. Their game with argentina was great, griezmann finally showed up in a final, and the rain made the last few minutes of the match/award ceremony KINO. Now, remember when the islamic state of england won a world cup? Yea me neither.

Attached: 016032B3-25F0-47E8-B7FC-F966E9D155B9.jpg (1000x666, 109K)

I think that's the so called "British humour"

Basically this. The French squad had no important players outside of PSG (which is a laughably small team in Europe), no character, no memorable games or tactics, no contribution to football history, no iconic moments... it all fade a way in the span of a month.

>8 months later Yea Forums still hasn't cope

Attached: 1533069239769.jpg (1200x1200, 273K)

good thread

Attached: rage.png (1114x835, 470K)

Kek, the ratio black to white is actually whiter than most places near Paris

Attached: 15482485276.png (400x400, 96K)

>Can't win so you have to import niggers
Croatia should've won

fuckin HATE greaseboy
not even the lovable kante can make up for that fuckin faggot

How can you blame France for being a nicer and more developed country? They may be niggers but they ain't dumb, why the fuck would they move to Eastern Europe? I'd rather stay in Ghana to be honest

based Aryan poster

Attached: article-2658446-000EC21200000258-979_634x380.jpg (634x380, 94K)

t. Negrito

short term memory loss is an early sign of dementia friendo

webmd.com/alzheimers/coping-with-memory-loss#1

Yes because you all posted images like this every two fucking seconds

did anyone ask you, spic

t. mirko mirortic

Why aren't you in eastern europe right now?

i like chink pussy

When you say and imagine France do you see Kumbunlanche with his 5 children starving children waiting for western aid? No , you see Pierre eating some fucking baguettes.My point is that in the world cup the participants are Countries and the players from each team should be ethnic not imported.I would have no problem if the niggers from Zimbabwe won it considering it would be full of their own people

>our Ngubu is better than your Ngubu

Imagine pretending to think that an African is European so you can brag about your country winning something

>should be ethnic
Then how do countries from the new world even participate? Like 75% players in our NT have Italian/Spaniard grandparents

the WC is based on nations, not ethnicities.

You should play for India.

ethnic is the ideal, race should be the minimum

I for one welcome our French overlords.

Attached: french dab.png (1200x748, 1.72M)

Frogs mostly seem to know "their" NT is kind of a meme but support them anyway cos eh who else are they gonna support

Bongs will vehemently argue with you that Ngubu is literally just as English as Kane because there were Picts and Celts in Britain 1000s of years ago and Kane has an Irish grandparent kek

based viet

And that's ok because that it's your ancestry your ethnicity
And when you say France the nation what kind of people do you see? Is Bakamooso the first thing that pops In your head ?
Not a gypsy but you should play for France like a true Frenchman and not let import players do to your job and show that France truly is the best at football,all the nation's should do this

If you’re born in France you’re French
>inb4mouseinastable
A stable is not a nation. Nations operate on a diplomatic level. Nations don’t care about what you think. If your stable was a nation, and it’s citizens were called horses, then people born in the stable would be horses. That’s how nations work.

>A nation is a stable community of people, formed on the basis of a common language, territory, history, ethnicity, or psychological make-up manifested in a common culture.

so you're just a fucking gypsy then?

>common language
Yep
>common territory
Yep
>common history
Yep
>common ethnicity
No
>common psychological make-up
Yep

might make sense in your mutt filled joke of a nation

>The Romani, colloquially known as Gypsies or Roma, are an Indo-Aryan ethnic group, traditionally itinerant, living mostly in Europe and the Americas and originating from the northern Indian subcontinent, from the Rajasthan, Haryana, and Punjab regions of modern-day India.
>The Romanians are a Romance ethnic group and nation native to Romania, that share a common Romanian culture, ancestry, and speak the Romanian language, the most widespread spoken Eastern Romance language which is descended from the Latin language.
C'mon dude..

>common history

No

>common psychological make up

Lmao, no fucking way

Nations are based on ethnicities you Mong

I only remember turning it off after France had been gifted by the refs twice. It was more scripted than WWE.

Only people in the world rooting for France were the cuckoldspammers and the french themselves. It was the World Cup equivalent of Greece winning the final 2004. Just anti-climactic.

I remember WC 2014 so much clearer. 2018 was forgettable even though my own country went far.

No Italy, USA and Holland really tanked it honestly.

Attached: 1551451334031.png (670x630, 850K)

Greece winning the euro was amazing and they were Greeks.
They beat the host nation twice and were never expected to win.

>common language
I know Korean am I Korean?
>common territory
I move to Switzerland am I Swiss?
>common history
I doubt Nsrmaquk who had a grandfather who died in the war against a rival tribe over a cow had much In common with Jeans grandfather who was a doctor.
>common psychological make-up
Lol

It's FIFA World Cup™, a tournament where NATIONS compete against each other, not races or ethnicities.
So yeah, all French players had French nationality, so they won the tournament fair and square.
And even if it was a race world cup, and if you lumped all whiteys together, they'd still get dominated by black MEN.
Checkmate, racists.

Holy based

That I agree with, it was a respectable win and all but. It's not like there were neutrals cheering for Greece.

France was just mgombos & ngubus and an insane string of luck.

>The worst Argentina I've ever seen
>Uruguay without their hot streak star striker
>Shaky Belgium
>Croatia

They dodged all the contenders and won final because refs.

>no neutrals cheering for Greece
I see what you mean by that.

I definitely think 2018 suffered because of all the meme teams like panama, Egypt and Saudi Arabia, and also the lack of certain teams like:
>no USA
>no Netherlands
>no Chile
>no Italy

Also, Croatia had played extra times in almost all elimination games before the final, players were tired as fuck. Also Croatia had only 22 players in their roster

We still had the harder bracket

Racist as fuck comment, all the blacks on the team had more technique and skill than any white english player , anybody can develop technique you dont have to be a le ebin smart aryan to have it

Swedegubu might win something soon with all the niggers you have there. Something especially funny about blacks born in that part of the world being called Nordic

Korean isn’t your native language, you weren’t born in Switzerland, Nsrmaquk’s granparents fought for France in WW2, and he hates England

kek this, vardy is their fastest player and alli their most creative player

nogs tend do have worse technic beecause of their disproportionate bodies, small torso and long legs

>this mutt cope

Most important thing

Attached: 1BEDF11C-EE9D-466E-9C8F-623435251ABF.png (2048x1536, 320K)

So your entire argument is "b-but things I imagined in my head are more important than reality !"

completely false. see all of history

basically this. This whole thread is just a bunch of COPE

mbrapp was pretty memorable

>implying I’m old enough to have witnessed the first star

Any team from france’s bracket would’ve gotten to the finals if they were in croatia’s bracket btw

The reality is if you changed the rules about who can play for what national teams you'd have to reshuffle a lot of other european teams around, even ones that seem mostly white because when you start digging in to everyone's history you might be surprised at what you find. Or you can just make a rule like "no black players allowed for any european team, full stop".
See how far that goes.
Most opinions on here are irrelevant anyway because you're already on the wrong side of history. This board is the equivalent of being pro-slavery in mid 19th century US.

Croatia played extra time because they fucking sucked and couldn't finish in regular time

>Most opinions on here are irrelevant anyway because you're already on the wrong side of history. This board is the equivalent of being pro-slavery in mid 19th century US.
thanks captain obvious

Get over it sperg

Croatia got refballed so team diversity wouldnt lose to the country that coined the term "Ethnic Cleansing"

What if it is ,what if I was and I would how he died
No, it's (based)
And now it isn't who has the best players/men but who has the most money

we never lost a semi final?

Attached: 1491743650725.png (500x375, 61K)

Is it the most forgettable team to win the WC? It's certainly possible but it's still better than remembering that awful post-penalty fortnite dance. I hope he apologized afterwards.

Congrats to Gambongo on their 2018 World Cup championship of soccer!!!

serb or shitskin?

>italy had the zidane headbutt in the final
>spain dominated the whole decade playing a distinctive style
>germany 7-1'd brazil in the semis
mmm, what's special in the last wc?

Feels good to be on top of the losers. We're next.

You can’t be this naive. look at the modern world today and you’ll see that I’m right.
Africa and the Middle East aren’t really based on ethnicities which is why they are full of failed states and civil wars. Same thing with the balkans in the 20th century.
Regions with countries that are based on ethnicities like Europe and Asia are stable.
In conclusion you’re a dumb cunt

>tf

Wow what a scathing insult. I bet he's crying

funny coming from you mohammed

>tf

>refballed
Didn't even know there were people who thought Croatia deserved to win

Attached: polturd.jpg (1066x600, 193K)

>sits around while thousands of children get raped by pakis in his country
based

>Flag
France coming from behind to beat you

>tf

>from behind
we were ahead for like 3 minutes kek, also France were the biggest candidates and no one tought Argentina were even semi-finals candidates

No surprises in that game

>yellows vs browns
lol

>no surprises in that game
Stop lying

>mother is probably sucking paki cock right now
based as fuck

You’re a chink. Literally every single one of you should be burned to death

>tf
>tp

>kike and his sandnigger monkey teaming up
poetic and kind of based

what an embarrassing thread

This

Go back to ur cuckshed know as /pol/

>bawww facts are waysiss

>some people don't LOVE France
WHAT?? How is this even possible?

I hope for a cringe thread like this every time I go on /sp. It reminds me that people are still seething hard about France winning the WC, which makes me smile. Wonder what new cope arguments they will come up with to take away from the deserved winners.

wow...

Attached: www.jpg (661x661, 59K)

Based France

>all players born in France
>why do niggers from Brazil or Belgium win nothing?
pic is horrible

>Paolo Rossi's hat trick against Brazil
>unremarkable

>polturds are still fuming about this
Based France

*dabs on rest of the world*

Attached: 1543950334429.png (1200x1231, 113K)

The gold stuff being attach to playerd is pure kino.

brown people arent european

Germany flopping against South Korea
England finally winning a penalty shoot-out in the WC
Belgium coming from behind to beat Japan

I'm old enough and enough of a soccer fan to remember France 98. People were definitely alarmed and upset at the number of black players on the French squad back then too. 20 years later nothing has changed.
I honestly don't think people in France care all that much about what color their players are if they're winning. However, the colorblindness of fans of French football says nothing about race relations throughout the country as a whole. It's just like how club football fans can cheer for a player who scores for their team while, in the same match, racially abuse a player of the same race on the opposition team. Football fans will say anything if they think it will compromise their opponent and it doesn't necessarily mean they're racist.

The 2014 final was a tense, arduous episode. Players were too tight and too afraid to make a mistake. The 2018 final was a lot more open. Croatia dominating possession of the ball and France dominating possession of the space. Had it not been for some harsh, but not incorrect, calls against Croatia, that match might have been one of the best finals of all time.

>/spol/ still in tears

Attached: Pogdab.jpg (1000x689, 79K)

Russian's run on their Home World Cup is pretty memorable.

If Spain won its second WC over Englel it would be always raining in England.

Only Uruguay, England and Spain can be proud of that table

>I've seen France win the WC more than any other country in my life-time

Feels weird

Imagine winning a world cup final...
But wait
Imagine winning a world cup final but it's clear you'll win after like twenty minutes of playtime. Taking a big lead during the match. Eliminating all tension. Imagine that.

Attached: 1544388167370.jpg (300x168, 8K)

One of the most iconic WC pics of all time Yea Forumswise

I've seen Brazil win it twice

Attached: 1540931004420.png (1920x1080, 1.96M)

wish i was french desu

>le croatia should have won meme
France was the best team of the tournament along with Belgium

>People actually think Croatia were robbed
They went to extra time in all 3 knock out stage games. I have no clue how people expected them to win.

nationality =/= ethinicity =/= genetic ancestry

jej good pic

It might suprise you but some are disguested of shit on streets

DAMN.......

Attached: 44A9D532-05A1-49B3-8658-CBC2119AD369.gif (400x400, 34K)

I remember. I wanted them to win from the start

Belgium was the strongest team of the tournament and we beat them fair and square.
Croatia had the easy bracket and still managed to systematically go into extra times, it's their own fault if they were "tired" in the final.
The ref calls were legit, Griezmann dived but there would have been a foul anyway (and still, the goal that resulted was an own goal).
If France has so many black players, it's because football is very popular in the cities' poor suburbs, inhabitated by immigrant families. You combine that with France's way of seeking talents and developing them, and you get a lot of blacks players.

Unremarkable is the right word

>If France has so many black players, it's because football is very popular in the cities' poor suburbs, inhabitated by immigrant families. You combine that with France's way of seeking talents and developing them, and you get a lot of blacks players.

Never seen so much coping on a single post. Yikes!

>Belgium was the strongest team of the tournament
Nay, I disagree, you guys were stronger.

It was BANTZ you dick head

>le one sprint against Argentina man

Bump

it wouldn't work because its a fucking stupid idea

>Kalou received much media attention regarding his possible naturalization as a Dutch citizen which, if granted, would allow him to play for the Netherlands national football team. Having never played for the Ivory Coast team, he would be eligible for the Dutch team if he was naturalized. His brother Bonaventure had advised him to pursue foreign citizenship after frequently experiencing problems with the Ivory Coast football authorities.

>The Dutch national team head coach, Marco van Basten, regarded Kalou as a great talent, so an official application was quickly made. However the Minister of Immigration Rita Verdonk was opposed to considering Kalou for an accelerated naturalization process.

>Van Basten, keen to show Kalou's worth to the Dutch team, obtained support from influential football figures, including Dutch legend Johan Cruyff. Despite general agreement among football pundits that Kalou would be valuable for the Dutch team, Verdonk rejected a request for reconsideration. Later, Cruyff commented that the Dutch national team might have been more successful had Kalou obtained Dutch citizenship.

>Kalou appealed the decision and took the matter to a court of law, gaining a victory on 9 December 2005 when the judge ordered Verdonk to reconsider whether or not Kalou could be considered for accelerated naturalization. Verdonk had decided to appeal, placing the matter before the Council of State. Kalou has since then publicly stated he has given up hope of ever attaining the Dutch nationality.

Attached: BBRfxKc.img.jpg (624x415, 27K)

this wc was unironically one of the fairest with a bunch of teams with the same level, better managed one won.

>t. harry ''i'm going home'' kane

Kek at all the salty faggots.

I enjoyed how mad everyone was with France's win in the final

Please tell me how Dier is a more technical player than Pogba because he's white. I'd also love to know how being white makes Stones or Lallana more technical than Umtiti or Mbappé.

it's memorable if nothing else, this 19 year old kid completely dicked argentina just by running fast, and they just couldn't stop him

it's simple: they're white

>hold me

Attached: 1541628114259.jpg (638x720, 60K)

>not enough Vuvuzelas
>not enough shit memes
we didnt deserve to win this one

>and he hates England
cant get more french that than

It's not coming home, get over with.

Croatia's entire underdog journey to the finals was great. It was a great WC overall.

KEK
E
K

you French figured it out the Brazilian way - sending niggers and non-whites to the WC

Nobody gave two shits actually

is France white?

t. 5'6" and can't run a mile without turning purple

Said the amerifat

Affirmitive action n other self esteem movements dont apply

What is thai brides

Not urs abo larper

im 26 rn
Will i ever see Mexico get to "El quinto partido"?
>inb4 /chi/

Attached: 550x366_F6C.jpg (550x366, 51K)

Greece beat far more impressive teams though, the fact that the toughest game France had was that shitshow of an Argentina team says a lot about the quality of the 2018 WC.

To be fair to France they played really good football at the 2014 WC (way better than last year's borefest) but got setpiece 1-0'd by Germany in the quarter finals. Every World Cup since 2002 has been won by the most defensively competent team.

based

How could you forget you memed about it coming home for weeks despite having the easiest bracket ever.

>all the blacks on the team had more technique and skill than any white english player
that isn't saying much. we play physical hoofball

>anybody can develop technique

>tf
>tp

serious answer: france has turned their football academy system into a production line and sucks up the raw material from their old colonies

>Kumbunlanche
agree with your post, but this was a really poor attempt at making an african sounding name

Let’s see:

Brazil
>Pelé, Garrincha, Pelé again, Romario, Ronaldo and Ronaldinho

Germany
>cucking Hungary and their golden team, cucking Netherlands and total football, cucking Maradona, cucking Messi and raping Brazil

Italy
>Mussolini death threats (x2), ?, Zidane’s headbutt

Argentina
>dictatorshipball, Maradona

Uruguay
>first champion, Maracanazo

France
>Zidane, ?

Spain
>tikitaka boreball

England
>coming home

Yeah, the most forgettable champion since Italy in 1982

France became good guys in my book exclusively because of the massive amount of buttblasting they produced by winning the Cup

>13 top4 finishes and only 4 wins
J U S T

Attached: 2247112_1442779609837.jpg (579x570, 27K)

>Our Ngubu are better than your Nguyen
Ahaha sacré Nguyen, fucking subhuman.

>Nobody gave two shits actually
lol i remember during and after the WC a flood of thread on Yea Forums about France team being black/parking the bus, Croatia was the moral winner etc etc, a lot of videos are on youtube basically saying that France won the WC but lost "the ethnic battle" and this kind of absolute nonsense.

feels so good to not only win the WC but trigger every /pol/tards worldwide, greatest feel la'

>nearly got dabbed on by the aussies

>two of the world's best lung busting midfield engines and pogba - an enigmatic all-rounder but with undeniable quality
You dont say?

replace greece with portugal and you got it

>gets flooded and displaced by niggers
>b-but at least we triggered the /pol/tards
lmao

you are still a low IQ nigger

lmao

didn't china buy half of your country?

butthurt

Refball was always the most likely outcome of the final. FIFA couldn't let team >le cuckold and all of its "beautiful diversity" lose to the country that coined the term "ethnic cleansing"

wtf poland accepts refugees?

i visited spain last year, don't really remember much beyond all the easy pussy in madrid, and all the little pickpocketing mutts in barcelona

KEK
Yea
Sorry,I don't know many african names. Not that many blacks around here

all the french players are french citizens from birth, deal with it