What’s the verdict on him now?

What’s the verdict on him now?

Attached: 52ADC5E3-0902-4B6F-8F95-EE211B1AB243.png (857x482, 601K)

another ngubu with shit technique

if he needs more time don't fucking put him against your biggest rivals

Vinicius was playing in the Real B team and then they called him to main team

The only reason he is being criticized too much is because he was hyped by others so much and thought to be the one to replace Ronaldo but he isn't even playing in ronaldo's position. The one to replace ronaldo should be benzema. Vinicius is a talented 18 yo winger. He is still developing

I don't understand why all the responsibility is on him. Valdano already said that Raul had the same problem as vinicius and that these problems are fixable in training

His technique is good he is only lacking at finishing. If you can't tell that then just kill yourself

>his technique is good
>can't pass
>can't cross
>can't shoot

How do you fix being an ugly little nigger in training?

Literally just a kid. Once he's gained some experience he will rock this sport

hyper-marketed pacy black lad, will peak at age 22 and end his career at Everton.

Are you his mum?

stop hyping this ugly kid then

*shots*

I don't know... How do you fix a bitter ugly pigskin in training who is jealous of a successful 18 yo millionaire

Attached: anglo.png (612x650, 413K)

Over hyped young one, than with some head, he will end being a good player. I don't know why people start hyping players so much at that age, it isn't good for them.

his decision making is horrible

it's amazing how often he manages to create space then just completely fuck up the pass/finish/cross

a failed pooba

When you mention his beauty I already know that you're a little faggot casual who doesn't know shit about anything.

At least he's better than Dumbelel.

literally goat at the young age of 18
missi btfo beyond any possibility of recovery

Le Pacey dribbler. His knees will explode at age 25 and then he'll have nothing to contribute because his shots are more telegraphed than your average Nintendo boss fight.

very shit finisher

Did you see how Dumbelel created 2 goals in the copa match. If that was Vinishit he would have dribbled and lost the chances

He looks like a retarded nigger

He's shit, idk why Real paid so much for this guy.

He even lose the Sudamericana coup against Barco and Barco was sold for less than 15 millions.

Real Madrid are so privileged to be used by this marketing creation to play through all his mistakes until he becomes a competent player. it's going to be a wonderful three years to observe.

dembele was the best attacker in these two games

Let's see: Everyone who understands about football and were in charge of something rates him.
casual /pol/brainlets who seethe every time they see someone dark don't

I'm neither and i don't rate him

he is above average and really confident, that is all

Literally this

Next M'baye Niang.

ook ook

He's unironically shit bro

Can we confirm that his age his real or is he like that 30 year old dortmund boomer playing against teens

just a faster benteke

Nah he's alright. Great even. Just not elite.

Wow what a brilliant argument.

He is not faking his age, you retard. We can keep track of people's age. pic related is him next to a known footballer here. I guess he was in his 20s faking to be a kid, you retard

kek it's amazing how you guys want to argue that you're so amazing but you always are pathetic little losers.

Attached: a.jpg (360x480, 45K)

The black Robinho

Thats a different kid

that kid is not vinicius

This, I see no one else being criticised at real madrid except for bayul. Vinicius is the best player in the team right now and that's saying a lot about halal

Attached: 1504902648326.jpg (602x603, 63K)

Guys, do you guys have no shame or what? I'm always disgusted when I reply to you people. Even if you're baiting. It's disgusting. Every time I reply to people like you I feel like taking a bath

Attached: a.png (984x738, 1.01M)

Feel free to take a bath in acid, you rancid favela monkey.

My face recognition software says that this is not the same person

Not an argument, you loser
It's funny to me how you guys are the ones who claim to be superior but always reply worse then those muslim saying "son of a dog"

>retarded
Why does he look 37?

You're a retarded. FFS you fucking disgrace of a human being, are you fucking retarded? I'm not believing what I'm reading. Are you fucking implying that he managed to fool people for years at the academy and at some random year he replaced himself with the kid? Wtf is wrong with your brainlets? Even monkeys are smarter

Why do you stupid retards keep replying to this copypasta made on 6 different threads by an obvious shill?

back to

>lgbt

you nigger

ok mr. president

Attached: Bolsonaro.png (869x1112, 488K)

Again, another guy who thinks of himself as some type superior being replies to me with a 10 IQ tier post.

You lost the argument so what you do? Make fun of someone with microcephaly because you're a sociopath and pretend you weren't proven wrong. Low level and disgusting for anyone who is human

>A brazilian of all people calling someone else disgusting

Attached: 1412.jpg (1200x1200, 165K)

in what world did we have an argument you autist, further posting pictures of random nigglets isnt proving anything here

Attached: Gib-Affen_08.jpg (576x956, 175K)

Yes, you're disgusting because all you can offer is irrational hate and no arguments. Even when prove wrong you won't concede and get even dumber

When I proved that your little age faking argument was wrong but you won't concede because you're dishonest brainlet? I always btfo retards like you but you will never stop embarrassing yourselves

you're in the wrong place if you're gonna get angry at racism.
Also Vini is clearly not ready to be playing a full match against Barca

sleeper
people underrate his determination cuz he's a hue

No, I'm in the right place. I'll btfo little /pol/ brainlets like I'm doing for years already. You fuck off if you can't win arguments.

Deflecting

no end product, another robinho

nice pasta, mind if I save it?

He's a bust.

cringe

Attached: 87a3727487edfd114823555b2b35da08.jpg (652x960, 90K)

Valdano already adressed that vini is very talented and his finishing can be fixed. He had the same issue with Raul when he was the same age.

raul was a much better finisher when he started

Look, I respect your experienced insight but I'll trust the more experienced Valdano. Do you mind?

valdano is a halalfag, he's not going to come out and say 'vinicius is absolute shit, what a waste of money!' even though he thinks it

inb4 having to much foisted upon him at his young age fucks up his confidence and he's a scrub his whole career

Another overrated nigger who runs and runs....

The only reason he is being criticized too much is because he was hyped by others so much and thought to be the one to replace Ronaldo but he isn't even playing in ronaldo's position. The one to replace ronaldo should be benzema. Vinicius is a talented 18 yo winger. He is still developing

I don't understand why all the responsibility is on him. Valdano already said that Raul had the same problem as vinicius and that these problems are fixable in training

I'm really not sure I like this new pasta.

brazilian niggers are annoying as fuck

Attached: 1351926066368.png (429x410, 62K)

>being this new

wew

No arguments as expected from brainlets. 2bh u gotta have a high iq to even try to argue with me so I understand

But think about all the pace he has

Look it's this simple: If you haven't seen technique from him then it means this:
1. You haven't actually watched him play
2. You have no fucking idea what you're watching

At least the 45mil wasted on him wasn't as bad as the 400mil wasted between Dembele, Arthur, Couthino, Mina, Gomez, and Malcom.

Can't argue with this

N

I

G

G

No end product

Give him time

If he turn out great post-Nerman, HUEZIL might redeem themselves. Nerman has Zizinho reputation with Ronaldo stats.

can't finish. And you cannot improve finishing. you're born with it or you're not. Like pace.

>Everyone who understands about football and were in charge of something rates him
Like they rated Canales and Odegaard?

~Trashford level, which isn't saying much

>done nothing
>great

Don't insult Vini like that mate

Vini Hazard and Icardi will terrorize la liga and UCL

>7-1

tourist. of course he has great technique

don't get baited by those tourists, vini shows potential, he's responsible for real's win over ajax, he shows great skill. and benzema can't replace ronaldo, ronaldo is a poacher and yes it takes skills to be a poacher, benzema isn't a first intention shooter, he's not a real striker just a very talented forward but not a true killer

pacy black lad

you're annoying af, there is no nicknames here but I recognize your dumb ignorant posts, go back to the board you come from

>This thread
It is well known that Brazilians are tryhards at everything they do but damn the hue playing the role of Vinicius Internet Defense Force is outdoing himself. Keep it up.

Black fast needs to learn to finish. Not seen this before.

Really dissapointing seeing these upcoming stars being such diving cunts at a young age already. Vinicius dives and charges into fouls while giving up on the play. Just like that babyface cunt from Barca, Mbappe. Who else?

Attached: shantasan.png (705x832, 1.37M)

robinho 2.0

at least he was better than bale and benz

Football pundits just overrate anyone who plays for the top teams, doesn't matter how good they actually are. Everyone "expert" thought Munir El Haddad was gonna be a future godly striker just for the simple fact he had scored 2 goals in his first Barcelona match.

garbage hypejob

smoke less mota