/SerieA/ Thread - Big dick Ringhio edition

previous: MATCHDAY 26:
>Friday, 1st of March
Cagliari 2 - 1 Inter (31' OG Perisic; 38' Lautaro; 43' Pavoletti)
>Saturday, 2nd of March
Empoli 3 - 3 Parma (13' Gervinho; 18' Dell'Orco; 45+1' Rigoni; 59' P Caputo; 82' Bruno Alves; 90+1' OG Bruno Alves)
Milan 1 - 0 Sassuolo (35' OG Lirola)
20:30 Lazio - Roma
>Sunday, 3rd of March
12:30 Torino - Chievo
15:00 Udinese - Bologna
15:00 Genoa - Frosinone
15:00 SPAL - Sampdoria
18:00 Atalanta - Fiorentina
20:30 Napoli - Juventus

Reminder to keep it comfy.

Attached: 2406282-50024410-2560-1440.jpg (1050x590, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/ire.pachamama/
twitter.com/sandrosca/status/1101934143770935301?s=21
youtu.be/mP7IU7Yv5zY?t=176
calciomercato.com/en/news/ilicic-shock-i-was-afraid-to-die-like-astori-47743
youtube.com/watch?v=JFDQ4OZLUmM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for
*ahem*
PORCO DIO
PORCA MADONNA
E TUTTI GLI ANGELI OGBONNA

Attached: 1550048242356.jpg (408x594, 75K)

Gattuso is the best coach in the league

gino rattuso

FORZA VIOLA

Porco dio Monchi compra due centrali non ritardati e vendi sti tumori

el maymay out
penrotti in

t. theo_94

Oh well, well, well, what do we have here...

Curva Nord, commence "OPPERATION KOULIBALY"

Attached: pjimage-1000x600.jpg (1000x600, 96K)

9th for Forza Roma

Attached: forza-roma-tifosa.jpg (664x440, 55K)

Are you Morrocan dutch? Why do you hate us so much, you'll be under Hitler without America and under Putin without NATO. We spread freedom and democracy throughout Europe.

Attached: 1533953996360.jpg (570x237, 12K)

>inter in 4th

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Milan can't beat you, but you can lose to them.
t. Gattuso

Gattuso looks so strong and dominant in this pic
(No homo)

What the hell happened to Milinkovic Savic? He's become a completely different player this year, not even Mendieta was this bad

Soon to be 7th

>zanioshit

>Roma
>Lazio
Theyre both embarrassments

It's jealousy. Not everyone can live in the most prosperous, free and moral nation that has ever existed.

Gattuso is shit. SHIT.

this, only brainlets will argue otherwise

yeah how many coaches can win a match while shooting 0 times on target?
gattuso is the goat

This mentality is the reason why Italy missed the last world cup.

>de rossi out
2-0 for lazio confirmed

*check gdp per capita*
USA not in 1st place
*check the Human Freedom Index*
USA not in 1st place
*checks the Corruption Perceptions Index*
USA not in 1st place

Hmmmm

no, you moron, it was because they were sand bagging

FLORENZI

thanks for gifting me a free (you), shqip scum

Attached: 1544956133462.jpg (250x250, 8K)

you should take advantage of that and get some help

Who la/ss/io here?

Attached: 15515601949791112066166568119384.jpg (3264x1632, 1.11M)

Lazio gibing the iniative to riomma too much. Risky.. they need second gol soon.

>pastore
kys

Pastore is showing some, dare I say, good stuff

how do you fuck that up jesus christ

Noice

P O R C O D I O

>starts with fucked up 433
>loses
>changes to 4231
>things get better
Whoah what a smart tactical change
Every fucking match for EDF. Big brain tactic right there

Attached: 4000.jpg (1200x630, 100K)

t. Marcelo Althaus-Reid

>fazio
how is this piece of shit still playing?

>Roma

Crying works

Based coreo

>third kid on the way
based immobile saving the white race

no Serie A CB has been as bad as Fazio this season

That poor ballboy

Forza Lazio
t. nazi from a nazi country

Correa is too good,

Attached: giallozozzi.png (718x916, 155K)

>fat zio

Attached: EraPenal.webm (720x405, 2.75M)

Its clear that all of the Lazio supporters on Yea Forums are just /pol/tards that don't have a fucking idea of football and couldn't even name you a single player of the squad.

Lol these are always funny, what site is that?

>>things get better
nothings gotten better they just had loads of corners.
watching this team is depressing. none of these players play for each other except lorenzo and florenzi.
zaniolo tries the most but nobody else is on his wavelength (they see him getting swarmed by 3 players yet they all just stand still waiting for him to do something.
they lack basic attacking patterns and at this pont I can;t even say its EDF when the body language of the players is so shit and they fail at basic shit.
A lot of them are mentally weak, the defence is dog shit all over the team only plays for 30 minutes a match, the other 60 minutes they do fuck all.

Shit bait

>Hey Eusebio, what are you thinking for tactics this weekend?

Attached: Yup.webm (720x405, 399K)

>Lazio supporters on Yea Forums
where? there are none

Is gattuso a fraud or the biggest pleb filter in football?

Newfag.
You know I'm right.

> shick

Are there any classy fans in Rome? Maybe at some Serie D club?

Kek gud webm

Yes Fazio JJ and florenzi are shit. We knew that.
EDF is a brainlet, okay.
But let's talk about someone else.
Kolarov literally did nothing except mistake on purpose today. Even his worse matches he at least tried to do something. Today he never even went above the midfield and there wasn't a single cross from him.
He should never see the pitch again after this. Play Santon, recall Pellegrini, play some kid from the primavera.
This performance has been entirely on purpose by him.

Frosione

mirante
karsdorp - manolas - jj - kolarov
de rossi - cristante
under - zaniolo - el meme
dzeko

there
I fix'd roma

RI
OM
MA

>karsdorp - manolas - jj - kolarov
yes you fixed roma for lazio

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I've seen such shit like ever
t. following Lazio since 2010

>citta della riomma

Of course. Olsen didn't feel enough under the spotlight with just the first goal and letting that penalty in

Based lazio win the only gud thing this giornata so far

>implying there are better alternatives

GIVE ME THE CHAT

*haven't seen

yeah that shot was hard, but a competent keeper would've saved it

>36 goals conceded
fucking shameful
rudi garcia was better than this hack

I did not expect this

Wasn't that offside?

Oh no nvm. I didn't notice florenzi standing like a fucking faggot

fl*renzi fucks up and keeps him in play

Didn't partecipate in the play, didn't block Olsen. Clean goal.

Attached: giallozozzi.png (989x770, 154K)

>dzeko losing his head again
kill this club

>lolsen

Attached: Cool.webm (800x450, 2.87M)

nice chimpout

Player was in front blocking view. Not much time to see where to jump.

This is getting spicy now

THAT WASN'T EVEN FOUL WTF

>lolarov

That's just so pleasant to watch
ASS Roma weaklings are so pathetic in their rage

KOLAROV
AHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAH
imagine the new graffiti
as I said, kill this club

/weakmind/: the club

Officialy the worst signing in this Serie A season.

>season
more like in history
he barely has danish superliga level

>4 points clear from fifth spot.

Attached: Gattuso-780x405.jpg (780x405, 31K)

OH NO NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHA

Is spending 60.000.000€ on Pastore and Nzonzi while Fazio and Juan Jesus are our starting centerbacks the Monchi Magic that >we were promised?

well larped my friend. see you in three years for the next relevant lazio victory

Attached: ComeAndSee1.jpg (1200x675, 48K)

DANILOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: gesti3.jpg (213x284, 13K)

decent centrebacks are premium these days. Fazio and Manolas is adequate if you play deep defensive line. It's just EDF retarded tactics fucking shit up

I hope to porco dio that monchi is leaving
EDF is shit but he has shit players to deal with too and monchi is 100% at fault for all the absolutely worthless transfers
>santon
barely plays and is shit
>pastore
same as santon
>schick
requires no explination
>olsen
iredeemably shit
>coric
literally who
>nzonzi
complete shit
>marcano
absolute shit

and to top that off the turbo brainlet sold alisson, nainggolan and strootman in the window while doing absolutely nothing to replace them. strootman was sold after the transfer window was closed for fucks sake
only good transfer has been zaniolo and under and we all know they are gonners as soon as some club offers 40+ million for them

SEETHING

30€mil Cristante, 30€mil Nzonzi, 25€mil Pastore, 42€mil Schick.
galaxybrain.jpg

the second yellow on Kolarov wasn't even a foul but it supports my theory that Kolarov played like shit on purpose

It's not like under or Zaniolo had anything to do with Monchi. Zaniolo was asked by EDF and Under's deal was by Massara. Don't forget Bianda, kluivert, Moreno and Jonathan silva

>42€mil Schick
Have to double-check that every time I see it, mental

Is Florenzi actually good lads? I don’t watch as much Italian football as I used to. Not on the TV here anymore.

>tfw with a non-moronic coach Milan would have been in 2nd place by now

Olsen by far the biggest mistake. Pastore close second since he is supposedly a experienced big player.

it's fucking mind boggling

was good but because of injuries and being played out of position is now shit

Cristante is doing pretty good.

No. Especially not as a rb

he used to be good before double knee explosions

What’s his best position?

managers don't seem to understand he is not a right back

No.
>winger but can't cross
>winger but can't dribble
>"wingback" but sloppy in defending
>"wingback" but get easily murdered on 1-1
He suffer from fucked up development and nobody knows his best position. His saving grace was that he had good workrate, but post-ACL injury he doesn't even have good workrate anymore.

So now he's just on the pitch for the manlet rage

Attached: images.jpg (208x243, 6K)

PLEASE CHADdeBOER SAVE ME

Attached: f17838910ef6.png (721x219, 397K)

The ACL-tear research laboratory

Doggy style

right wing back or right midfield
he could play attacking winger but there are players much better at it then him.

in an ideal world he goes to play cm alongside lorenzo as a mezzala so he can still go wide and cross.

Calabria and Rodriguez should be -69

right midfield in a flat 4-4-2

Cristante might be 30+5 from the loan
Was probably mezzala. Now? Fuck knows he's just a shit player and a Dutch kid with a crystal body and absolutely no idea of defense is better than him

you now remember karsdop, hector moreno, defrel, gonalons
maybe the problem is not only on the director of football
there must be a problem in scouting as well

Attached: banter-stops-3619627.png (500x611, 176K)

crystals are hard. karsdorp is made of porcelain.

Thanks for the replies lads. I liked Florenzi any time I saw him (which isn’t often), shame his career has kinda stalled.

Another question... how has Kluivert played so far?

>gonalons
Possible even worse than Olsen

Diego Simone of sirYEAHAaaah

he runs really really fast
and thats it. he is still a kid and is one of those talents that clearly needs coaching guidance, more so than a zaniolo.
plus being a kid and playing in a shit team never helps.

I'm implying "crystal" glasses. Works better in Italian i guess

>Another question... how has Kluivert played so far?
He dribbles and then get dis-possessed. Roma generally play hoofball from the back with their half of the team being slow tall players like Dzeko, Fazio, DDR etc and not short pass that are beneficial for pacey midget winger. Also sharing the same wing with slower Kolarov who always wants to go forward but has no pace is rough. He doesn't fit the system at all.

Attached: 53030460_327908771185852_7496545057852358656_n.jpg (960x663, 60K)

karsdorp vaso veneziano. concordare?

Imagine this team if Moncher got what he wanted last year, sold Dzeko to Chelsea and Manolas to Zenit lmao

Attached: monchi.jpg (810x450, 47K)

I WISH I COULD TURN BACK TIME

Attached: sfahx09ivva11.png (1920x1080, 2.24M)

Based fucking Lazio.

He's a literal saboteur.

Attached: 52755225_2205240609528920_8608385518100545536_n.jpg (900x675, 74K)

>defrel
>moreno
>gonalon
fuuuck, I can't forget now

Unpopular opinion.
JJ and Fazio only fucked up on the first goal (the penalty wasn't foul but don't start with er sistema it was a deserved loss).
The problem in defense was the absolute lack of both covering from the full backs and obviously the fact that this retard keeps insisting on a high defensive line which is already shit when Manolas is on the pitch let alone without him.
Now the actual problem, because we're all used to see this shit defense, was that those fullbacks didn't even push on offense. Kolarov was absolutely invisible and Florenzi spent most time fucking up but at at least he managed to get the ball to Zaniolo a bunch of times. Now since Zaniolo was always double teamed, why the fuck Kolarov never went forward? El Sharaawy had like 5 touches the whole match and all of them came from dzeko dropping deep to serve him.

Attached: 14221808921.jpg (725x479, 46K)

fazio has been shit after the WC in russia.

>He's a literal saboteur.
Yeah I hope he's off to Arsenal so I can get some AFTV memes with Wobbie and Troopz. In Sabatini days at least every season Roma can pick some no name South American like Marquinhos, Castan (pre-brain cancer), Lamela, Allison, etc and lit a season or two before they got sold. The selling is still there with Monchi, but not the smart buys

sing with me user:
ANALA

Attached: 1518896043866.png (2090x1038, 389K)

No user Fazio has always been shit. You just got your head fucked by the media that were pushing him so that Monchi could ship Manolas to russia. "Il comandante Fazio" has always been a meme and last year most goals Roma conceded these last three years were his fault.
when Roma signed Monchi every newspaper went on to sing praises about his great scouting network that worked for him and scouted like 400 players every year

the full backs don't protect properly but they also aren't protected at all.
the centrebacks struggle with any direct ball over there heads, across the floor or in behind them. Its one thing to have relatively slow centrebacks (fazio is very fast for his size but has no acceleration, jesus is very slow to react, manolas reacts to fast for his brain) but that coupled with an extremely slow left back and a right back who isn't a right back with and an old man who can;t move infront of them makes no sense.

Dzeko still thinks its 2008 and he can flick his way past players despite having the acceleration of a snail.
de rossi plays as a simple anchor, nothing gets through him but he can't protect anything that is two metere's to the left or right of him because he is old.
the whole team is dysfunctional not just from the system but the personnel.

the first good match of the season for SMS and nobody point that out, APOLOGIZE

Attached: milinkovic-savic.jpg (2480x1599, 549K)

>EDF: we were bad in the first half, then we started the second half well until the penalty crippled us.
Yeah all those great plays in the second half like uhhh mmmh oh that shot from Florenzi and...

Oh another thing, Roma's best weapon is its strength on corners and free kicks. This fucking retard subbed off De Rossi and put on Pastore so that the only players with good heading left on the pitch were Dzeko, Cristante and Fazio. The one time he should have subbed in Nzonzi who at least is a threat on corners he decided to play that fucking walking corpse. Florenzi was in the box on corners. A literal manlet.

Imagine if an actually good team had these two as CBs
When will they leave the shithole that's Inter?

Attached: 28.0.1139481593-koq--896x504@Gazzetta-Web[1].jpg (896x504, 56K)

Imagine having a metrosexual in your team and utterly failing at winning '"il vero triplete'"

What is it then? Coaches, players? Inter has pretty good center backs and still >binter, then you see roma situation and is not that different. Lazio, milan they all are inconsistent and without a clear game style.
Again, is it players, coaches, or some other thing?

inter has always been a good team, but you might know, there's a certain (((influence))) in serie a who don't like to see inter rise to the up

Imagine having a bald fraud in your team and losing to a bunch of sheepshaggers

Overrated meme players

coaches
midfield that knows there job going forward AND going back
non merc players
a captain everyone wants to play for
any moron will notice its the thing gattuso wanted to concentrate on and its the thing he has been most impressive with which has made milan extremely good at the back.
the basis to consistency is a strong defence as it gives confidence to the rest of the team.

I'm surprised by the amount of butthurt and >we self reflection in this thread. Is Roma the most supported club in /seriea/?

It's useless to develop a game style in Italy if it's not catenaccio and counterattack because the 3/4 teams are just going to be 11 behind the ball and then whatever play style you have is going to get thrown out the window. Still you should have something planned for when you have space, something that clearly escapes some managers like Spalletti or EDF

Roma fans always whine the most. Even when they win they manage to outwhine the Albanian.

that's not even remotely true

no, you are not even the most supported club in the city of roma

Attached: Roma.jpg (514x700, 107K)

Yes it is. They even whine before the match starts about how awful their players are.

Counterpoint: only Albanian is retarded enough to whine about Gattuso. At least >we have legit complaints with EDF
Plus it's not true that only Albania whines

literally worst post in the history of /seriea/.

Er sistema

LOOK, I'm not a roma fan, I discuss all the clubs in here, people discuss roma the most here because out of all the big clubs they are doing the worst.
the shiiqptar circle jerk hours and all the >we posting faggots that suck his dick are the worst by a country mile you delusional cockmongler.
you people have no idea how bad your shits stink.

What the fuck is your problem?

keep seething, romadditor

Attached: DiCanio.jpg (468x353, 41K)

>out of all the big clubs they are doing the worst.
Inter also doing badly. It is a race to the 5th

the cry babies in this thread.
this isn't reddit, you should know that not everyone is going to agree with you.
wtf is your problem? you don;t like someone not agreeing with you?
yes in recent form but roma actually needs much better results since they need to make up the points rather than letting themselves shit the bed from a winning position which inter do every year.

Why the fuck are you sperging out on me? "You people have no bad idea how bad your shits stink" I'm not even a Milan fan you fucking retard? Jesus Christ get help.

please remind me when is the last time roma won the champion's league

Attached: Benicio.png (646x647, 579K)

this guy is the worst, he came out with the most retard shit he actually think that sweden is relevant for football history and never miss a chanche to shit his mouth.
listen here im actually a lazio and i can tell you that nobody is whining, you cant understand what is like to lose a derby, an historic rivalry since where you came from there's none so it's absolutly normal some delusion and someone unhappy with the squad or the referee so shut your mouth

Yeah that's not me you're responding to buddy.

>sperging
I said no they aren't the worst fans with your idiotic statement and I'm now sperging?
why can't you have a discussion? do you get this defensive when anybody doesn't agree with you?
jesus christ how old are you?

>the shiiqptar circle jerk hours and all the >we posting faggots that suck his dick are the worst by a country mile you delusional cockmongler.
>you people have no idea how bad your shits stink.
Yes this sounds like a totally normal level-headed response to someone who has not said anything to provoke you. You are definitely normal.

Also responding to this. I have no idea who you think I am or why you're even trying to tie me down to some pseudo-tripfag in this general. I drop in and out of the thread every now and then. To me Roma fans consistantly whine the most. Not just today I'm speaking from week to week. You would've noticed that if you read my post since I mentioned winning too.

>I'm not allowed to shit talk the worst posters in the thread because it hurts swedenfags feelings.
you're pathetic

You're free to do whatever you want, but you definitely look like a sperglord doing so.

Especially since you seem to think I'm some sort of big name personality? You do realise multiple Swedes post in this general right? There's like 2 Milan fans, 1 Inter fan, I've even seen an Atalanta fan here too.

You are right with what you state, but is it enough to aspire to what >we believe milan should be? I now milan has been in development for the last 5+ years and now with the current squad plus what they can do in future transfers, they have a great chance to do bigger things. Still is gattuso the right coach for such thing?
Napoli didn't do too bad during the sarri ball years. Didn't win shit but they were the only team to attempt to compete against jj. Now if this situation happened in a club with more resources and a less retarded owner, things would've been quite different.

>Napoli didn't do too bad during the sarri ball years
it was just fast and planned counter attacks, which is exactly what I was talking about.

ah perfect so if you are not that guys bullshittery is hinerently part sweden people since you act the exact same way: pop out, giving shit to a group of people and act like everybody hates you for no reason good to know.
Good lord me defending roma fans only a damn swede can make this shit up

I can barely understand what you're saying, but are you really going to bitch about me saying your rival team's fans whine the most? Like seriously? You want me to buy in to that? What fanbase whine the most then in your opinion? Go on then. Tell me.

>I drop in and out of the thread every now and then.
you have no idea what you are talking about then. in terms of numbers of "fans" in these threads its
inter
milan
atalanta
roma
the roma fans whine because they have been playing like total shit all season with only zaniolo being a positive. even then, the amount that are actual "fans" or people simply discussing how terrible they have been is nothing compared to the milan and sfinter fags of both teams.
The milan team has been improving week on week and only say last week did some of them actually finally say positive things.
no I know who you are, you think you have an informed opinion despite having the complete opposite.

>You are right with what you state, but is it enough to aspire to what >we believe milan should be? I now milan has been in development for the last 5+ years and now with the current squad plus what they can do in future transfers, they have a great chance to do bigger things. Still is gattuso the right coach for such thing?

he's not pep. he is a grounded coach that is happy to work with what he has which is what milan hasn't had since allegri. His tactics aren't always right but in terms of man management he is clearly very good since all the players want to play for him, even the ones that constantly shit the bed (calha). He is a milanista at heart in addition to having two personal friends overlooking him. he is perfect for milan as a club to grow and become an actual force and not just a flash in the pan where they spank millions and millions on shit players.

at roma? EDF isn't the best, but the squad he has is dogshit, old, crocked and full of overpaid players in numerous positions. He has one person in the club backing him in monchi who is already not a fan favourite from the moment he came in (the italian press gave him too much limelight, he was never like this at sevilla)
`

Actual fucking autism. Who am I then? Go through all the past threads and link my post. Tell me my subreddit username. Fucking hell man. You really need help.

>its
>inter
>milan
>atalanta
>roma
Probably a bunch of Jj fans too, but they're afraid of being called bandwagoners

Why do Slavs and Scandinavians like Serie A above other leagues?

The funny thing is I'm not even a fan of any Serie A team. I just tune in to watch a few matches here and there. It helps that there are a few Swedish players in some teams. This British Roma fan seem to think I'm some Milan bandwagoner though. It's fucking mindboggling.

>there isn't a single team in the entire league with a complete midfield
How is this possible? Is there even one world class defensive midfielder in the league?

Allan

And Napoli seems to have it's midfield sorted for now and the future

to continue
the worst thing for roma is pallota. He isn't a football man no matter what he says. Roma have been doing dogshit deals for years wuth shitty overrated directors. The worst one that still shocked me was romgnoli. When your captain and vice captain say that the 18 year old centreback that you have thrown in your team due to injuries and suspensions is "not only the future of the club but the future of italy" (tottis exacts words) and you sell him a few months later because hurr money, the club has no clue what the fuck it is doing. If you are a big club, you don't sell your young talents to your rivals. If you aspire to be a big club you do everything in your power to keep the young players.

Roma need stability in a manager (spalletti is the worst person for this) but equally importantly a clear rout of the shit. the best thing monchi did was convincing idiots to take iturbe and he actually is a half decent person for club turnover, but something tells me his hands were forced for some deals due to the fluke of how roma did in the CL last year. I doubt he would have spent as much as he did on players like n'zonzi and pastore if the pressure wasn't on to get experience in the team so they can maintain and better their performance of last year (which they obviously cant)
the fact he saw what a potential cancer naingollan can be and got roma zaniolo shows he does still have the ability to spot great players that can be of use.

You really think Allan is world class?

no I just know you are a fucking idiot, I already said I'm not a riomma fan, but your victim complex is huge so keep taking the punches like the softy you are.

Newsflash many people on Yea Forums are legit mentally ill and antisocial retards, it's not just certain boards they're everywhere.

I do

perhap's it's a generational thing and we are all boomers.

he clearly is, his only weakness is his height and finishing, but he is a ball winner and he is world class at that.

I always saw Yea Forums as a more normalfag board though. I guess more and more animewatchers and /r9k/ers have taken over the board as the years have gone by though. Sad.

PSG was close to buy him for a fuckload of oil-shkelim

newsflash you're gay

I guess it is all reduced to the ineptitude of the clubs' management. In my case, it baffles me how retarded some of the managerial decisions are. And this is at a level where millions of euros/pounds/dollars are moved. You expect that things are done better at that level but conflicts and corruption is just part of it.

For Milan it's Gattuso being a retard.
No sane coach would leave Conti in the bench to rot when he's a monster player making 3 assists in so little minutes of playtime...250 or so minutes according to Transfermarkt?

>Just saw that it was his birthday today
Holy hell, Fuck Gattuso.

>riomma

>Criticizing a shit coach
>"Whining"
Ok autismo

>You expect that things are done better
I can say from personal experience no. Never underestimate the ineptitude of management no matter how much money is involved.

eplel is by far the most popular league here. so popular that the bias towards it is obnoxious

So we all agree that the shqiptar mongoloid doesn't even support Milan?

I support MILAN.
That's why I criticize him of favoring shitty players over good ones and that's why I criticize him for his cowardly defensive tactics.

Who the fuck are you?
Some dumb newfag cocksucker that just found Yea Forums in the last couple of weeks?
You have the nerve to call me a non-Milan fan you Gattusofag?
Neck yourself.

Attached: mIenxWR.jpg (399x388, 35K)

I'd rather not discuss the kosovan and give him the attention he so kraves

Attached: 5bf.jpg (480x318, 17K)

Serie A fans = Italians and people who begun watching football in the late 90s or 2000s and stick to Serie A.
Perhaps people from the Balkans follow Serie A a lot because there are many players from those countries in the Italian league.
I am pretty sure most young people here watch mainly La Liga and Premier League

Unironically me, plus you could watch it on free tv
>inb4
>tf
>tp

You can post all "le ebin reaction images" you want, at the end of the day I'm right and you're wrong.

Gattuso is not a Milan-level coach. He simply isn't.
Just because Piatek bailed him out and he got bailed a couple of times that doesn't make him a good coach.

He keeps making the same mistakes over and over again.
He keeps favoring the same shitty worthless players over the players that should actually be playing instead over and over again.
He plays like 2-3 matches offensively and then reverts to his defensive tactics for no reason whatsoever...even against the likes of Sassuolo.

Sassuolo dominated Milan in front of 60k fans at San Siro. Milan was only able to win with one lucky goal.
If Sassuolo was able to dominate us, just imagine what any half-decent team will do to us in Champions League under this retarded "coach".

We should be smashing teams like Sassuolo at San Siro with the team we have. Instead we're scraping wins.

I like Italy and Italian football because of how often they BTFO the Germans.

Serie A also has an air of comfiness around it, the shabby crumbling stadiums have a certainand the Ultra choreografias and football culture is fun too.

Also I'd be lying if I didn't enjoy the hipster-ness of it all.

Attached: DaB_bpCWsAAk6Pk.jpg (1200x1031, 193K)

If Maldini and L30 wake up then hopefully they sack him first thing this summer.

>ywn be Italian
feels bad man

the only thing I don't like about Gattuso is his mishandling of Cutrone.
I feel Milan is only 2 good wingers away from being able to win the Champions league. Buying Piatek was a fantastic investment, even if they got lucky and didnt know he would end up being so good.

>ywn be Paki
Feels bad man

Attached: IMG_20180526_160939.jpg (364x322, 35K)

Would someone who really supported Milan be so insecure about it though? I'm not sure he actually is a Milanista lads

Attached: Smug Painted Lad.jpg (670x320, 53K)

Goodnight /seriea/ and remember, at least we're not laziali. Except that one user, sucks to be him.

Attached: 1551514437898.webm (394x682, 337K)

>can't even get his generic flag banter right
the state of (You)

Once upon a time there was a swedish napoli fan, but I think he moved on

Good for him

Attached: brehs.png (280x275, 87K)

>I feel Milan is only 2 good wingers away from being able to win the Champions league.
Well, maybe not the champions league, but to compete for serie a, I agree

>meeting inside the Olimpico between Monchi, Baldissoni, Totti and all the others until 00.40
>probably on call with Pallotta
>if EDF fucks up with Porto he might be sacked
Judging by his track record, putting him on the chopping block improves Roma's chances of passing the turn by 150%

WTF, I'm buying 20 of those Florenzi Live UCL cards in FUT now

>based lazio saving Spaagheti's ass

How the hell did that happen fras
Anyhow have a good night, im drunk as fuck, hope you had a good saturday night

See you tomorrow for the kino dea- viola and napooli - jj
Remember, we are >all going to make it

Attached: irene the destoryer of seriea feelerinos.webm (1920x1080, 729K)

good night user, stay safe

Tell me the truth about Wanda, Maxi, and Icardi

think ross and rachel
but if they were married and with kids

You're not ready for la pastilla roja del cocomordan

I know the basics, but I just want to know if Icardi or Maxi was in the wrong. I mean, Icardi seems like he's a bit of a sleazeball, but then again so do most stars in Italy
that one Torino legend of the 60s being a prime example

as I said. Ross and rachel. they were both wrong but Icardi more so because he is a snitch and a fake friend

>page 7

Attached: 1511675289518.webm (480x416, 310K)

Fuck buffon fuck ronaldo and fuck juventus

I watch Roma games only for the totti-reaction shots.Always guessing whether he'll be mildly disinterested or completely disinterested

Its the patrician choice

>your Fiocretina, your Scatalanta, your Sampnoia
FORZA TORO DAB ON THEM PANDORI

Attached: download.png (205x246, 9K)

That's it lads I'm done I'm going to Portugal to find her, whish me luck fras

Look at his eyes If you think that's disinterested you're retarded, he's clearly trying to hide how pissed he is because he knows cameras are on him. He probably gives more of a fuck about it than those retards on the pitch.
I swear Monchi was looking the other way every time there was a shot of him

Cameras never stopped him from doing retarded things, why should they stop him now. Il lupo perde il pelo etc. etc.

Just give >us back Monchi so we can eternally continue >our system of developing frauds to sell for millions.

>Agnelli: 'Ronaldo's overhead against Juventus is the most beautiful goal ever'

how much of a cuck can one person be god damn

alright fra but only because I can tell your intentions are honorable

instagram.com/ire.pachamama/

>being on the pitch is the same as sitting far away and watching
Maybe you should get out of the house sometimes

I love you Serbro, would you be my best man when I eventually marry her?

it's almost like the same person can act differently when put into different situations

>early (one day more) pre-match gathering
Oh no! Think of the kids! How will Perotti explain to his kid that his dad can't be at home for two days while he plays fortnite?
I hope Monchi isn't this much of a monster

Attached: Conte.png (1152x658, 952K)

>want CL
>consider Conte
What did they mean by this?

we're coming for you, dea

Attached: Fior.png (1200x1756, 136K)

If Max wants to leave then who better is available?

Attached: 10864696391.jpg (696x391, 55K)

Zidane? I don't think he's a better manager overall but conte has proven times and times again to be utter shit in Europe. Get EDF lol

>but conte has proven times and times again to be utter shit in Europe.
That's not entirely true. Conte dominated domestically and failed in cups because at Juventus he always had trash up front, and in cups away goals matter more than a great defense. Give him Ronaldo and Dybala and I'm pretty sure they'd be better. Plus he had some bad luck in the CL. Going up against a Bayern Munich that would beat Barcelona 7-0 on aggregate in the QF and in 2014 when they dropped a lot of points in group stage despite outplaying their opponents

He got trashed by Roma and the worst barça of the last 10 years, with Chelsea too.

Yeah, with a Chelsea team that hated his guts and wanted him fired, and a board that supplied him with Danny Drinkwater, Ross Barkley and Zappacosta.

this
alè viola

Attached: Pepe.png (1681x1280, 1005K)

i looked her up after i saw the webm and apparently the video ruined her life
creepy dudes looked up her linkedin and stuff and kept contacting her
she pretty much deleted everything, they even took her out of the original video

Are you bringing the police too?

Helen of Troy Syndrome

Milan need 2 proper wingers, a cb, and a competent bench and maybe they could reach napoli tier

says the scatalanta fag travelling with the lawyer

o fug

>he doesnt rate donervan siph20

>everyone wants to talk to me and to fuck me and to be my friend

y-yes very pitiful existence

Attached: life without seriea.png (647x628, 514K)

Attached: cataldi-esultanza-lazio-roma-3-0-derby-marzo-2019.jpg (696x391, 44K)

tbf 99.99% of those messages will be from cletus, pajeet and ngubu asking for bob

Ata-fio draw would be gud

thousands of random guys harassing her though
i found a reddit thread where dudes were essentially stalking her and saying stuff like "i want her to know how beautiful she is and i really want to talk to her and show her im a nice guy"
doesn't sound enjoyable

not another draw please

You gotta reverse the genders in your mind, m8.
Instead of imagining thousands of girls plotting and scheming to fuck you, imagine it was loads of guys.

i rate all 4 cbs at milan desu
2 wingers+creative mid to the current squad will provide a decent enough bench

Imagine thousands of 2/10 women sending you pics of their hope solo tier vagina everyday.

I guess that makes sense

Just been nogf for a long ass time now and my perception of stuff is not the best

Attached: 1551605439294.png (638x359, 247K)

With two wingers you also get a decent bench

this

Nah Gatusso have turned it around. Milan will be 2nd next season. Napoli 3rd. Roma and Inter competing for 4th spot.

Based

>not fiorentina as 4th competing with dea

Too many points to still be gotten. Its impossibru say about 3rd and 4th yet.

Astori's memory can't last forever user

>he'll keep posting pics of his shit team because they won one match
wew. One time a Riommanista ITT said they come out like worms when it rains. He wasn't wrong.

We are gonna fight for the 4th spot dude. We lost against Cagliari and Bologna and drew Fiorentina. We have yet to play Juve, Napoli and Milan. All tough games. Take into account that Brozo is almost dead because we don't have anyone to rotate him with, his concentration is shit, he is misplacing passes a lot lately. Our midfield is in bigger crisis than usual.

Spalletti needs to change the formation and do it fast but we all know he has no balls to adapt.

Attached: inter signs higuain.webm (480x480, 2.81M)

Roma is in shit form like us. Also milan played badly yesterday.

>webm

This is so fucking haram I can't even

*honks the horn and overtakes you*

Attached: D0u4ULzWoAMmfvM.jpg large.jpg (549x367, 60K)

Is that meant to symbolize Wanda?

desu i think inter will unironically sign piggy after they ship icardi to spain or whereever

Attached: CataldiMilinkovic_LAZROM3-0.jpg (1000x450, 120K)

I like that film

Why the fuck would >we sign that deadass mother fucker when >we have unironically the next Milito on our youth team

Attached: IMG_20190228_172057.jpg (745x490, 84K)

APOLOGIZE

Attached: GettyImages-634891144.jpg (3000x2000, 538K)

he looks promising...

Attached: 1547915431709.png (1076x1164, 148K)

Based Toro waiting til the end to destroy chievo

Torino haven't conceded a goal for 6 matches now, and they're setting a club record now for every minute that continues

Sirigu is the most underrated keeper in the league next to Cragno

Christian Panucci | Welcome to AS Roma Insane fights and crosses | 2019 | Rolls Royce remix |

Attached: christian-panucci.jpg (620x430, 23K)

one nkoulou and izzo pls

Piss off Canada or else

Attached: 630402_5.jpg (1500x1500, 89K)

Mauro Icardi is nearing the end of his mandated treatment for a knee injury, but is reportedly planning to present Inter with a new medical note.

Coach Luciano Spalletti was at great pains to insist Icardi was still signed off due to the inflammation in his knee and has been undergoing an agreed period of treatment.

However, once that comes to an end, it remains to be seen what happens after that, as Icardi first felt this pain after he was stripped of the captaincy.

According to La Repubblica, the Argentine has already visited a doctor in Barcelona and intends to present a new medical note ruling him out of playing for Inter a while longer.

The Nerazzurri are struggling in his absence now, losing 2-1 to Cagliari and sliding out of the top three, while there is a very difficult trip to Eintracht Frankfurt coming up in the Europa League on Thursday.

Attached: 19J7b1rxWpm.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

Cragno is the reserve keeper of our nt

Damn look at those Udine qts

LIL QUAIL

Gattuso: “Allegri has deleted Instagram? No no, I won’t ever think about having that thing. I already receive too many insults. For me on phones the green is to make a call and the red is to hang up.”

twitter.com/sandrosca/status/1101934143770935301?s=21

*dies*
*claps*

clap clap clap

Thank fucking christ Bonucci is gone

Fucking boomer stop scoring

Gattuso is unironically the best person in the entire world of football

>SPALian defending

Quagli gol bagged two already

what will samp do when lil quail finally retires

#SchickBack

Pasta carbonara with valpolicella. Im taking care of 90 year old grandpa this weekend and cooking for him.

Attached: IMG_20190303_152411.jpg (2448x3264, 2.5M)

Musacchio is unironically better than him

As an italian user in sweden I approve finnish bro. Valpolicella is also a good choice.

I'm making ossobuco for later today when a bunch of friends are coming over to watch the Nabule - Jewve game

Probably going to make some risotto with mushrooms to go with it

Attached: IMG_2886.jpg (3024x4032, 2.67M)

Thanks fra. Yeah the wine was great with pasta.

Noice. You gave me an idea what italian food ill cook next.

nice blogpost faggot

Agree

I unironically rate Zapata over him as well

Just callback pinamonti and sell icardi in the summer

>inter using youth
>inter giving youth a chance
pick none

Jorginho scored a goal lads

rude

Attached: FakeNews.webm (800x450, 2.88M)

Attached: quagliarella.webm (800x450, 2.94M)

I want to see a quag -cutrone strike partnership

I'm sleepy lads
>the team that thought Zaniolo was a mediocre player
>playing someone under 21 that isn't some overrated south american
wew

Attached: milkers.jpg (1080x1080, 82K)

Nice goal. I'm happy for him.

Attached: quagliarella2.webm (800x450, 2.95M)

he is legit doing a di natale
literally too smart for half the leagues defenders

Attached: belotti.webm (800x450, 2.91M)

Attached: rincon.webm (800x450, 2.91M)

Thx for this

Attached: zaza.webm (800x450, 2.94M)

Forza la Viola !

Fiorentina should win 2 - 1, la Dea havent been able to score as much at home than away. Either way it should be a really good game in la Citta Alta

me mum put a bet on Juve scoring 3 goals, fras

Attached: de paul.webm (800x450, 2.9M)

Absolutely pitiful

NO ERA

Who the fuck is that blonde negro giving away goals left and right to Torino?

Attached: palacio.webm (800x450, 2.92M)

just as bad as Consigli's red card. Refs really need to stop with this retarded "you put a hand on him so that means foul" shit

diousse
had a bad 20 minutes

consigli was a foul but not a red. The fuck are you on about

if it was a foul that would mean a red you absolute brainlet. He barely brushed Piatek who dived after like three steps

>if it was a foul that would mean a red you absolute brainlet
no because he wasn't the last man. once he missed the ball he made an actual effort to just stop the man which is a foul, piatek dived to make sure.

>consigli was a foul but not a red

Consigli was the last man user

last man hasn't been the rule for years anons. It needs to be a clear goal scoring chance.
That said, Consigli's hand in no way blocks or slows down Piatek.

based and viola pilled

>Floccari scoring
Damn Serie A really is the boomer league

>8 points to second place if JJ wreck napule

It’s happening lads

Attached: FE478BA9-CB21-4C10-9838-2D30FC387225.jpg (400x384, 22K)

>Citta Alta
The stadium isn't in the Città Alta, but in the shithole just below where most people live

Spal buttfucked by VAR for the second time over the last three weeks

it was called off

when he made contact, the defender was level
watch it again
youtu.be/mP7IU7Yv5zY?t=176
and it doesn't matter too much
>That said, Consigli's hand in no way blocks or slows down Piatek.
no its the fact his effort to affect the position of piatek was made with no effort of getting the ball. an off the ball foul

>impeding the progress of an opponent means moving into the path of the opponent to obstruct, block, slow down or force a change in direction by an opponent when the ball is not withing playing distance

Why is VAR so aggressively supporting upper mid-table teams?

>to obstruct, block, slow down or force a change in direction
none of which happened until Piatek decided to dive.
Not only you don't know the rules proven by the fact you keep bringing up last man which hasn't been a rule since something like 2012, but you also manage to look them up and are either unable to read them or just plain biased.

PUSSY

because they have better players that make better goals scoring opportunities that require the use of VAR
stop with the tinfoil hat stuff

you now remember Sabatini trying to shill him after one match

Attached: sadiq.png (108x67, 1020)

conte is the opposite of allegri
allegri always plays safe but conte always goes >muh grinta in every match
reminder that jj lost in uefa league semifinal because conte didn't rotate his squad in the league against sasuolo
that uefa league could have been jj's big chance to win something in european competition because the final is in jj stadium

if i had to choose conte or allegri id still pick the first hands down

I know this, but its still more romantic than just saying somewhere near the McDonalds at the fucking train station

they're different ways to achieve the same thing

There are two issues here:
1. Was it a foul?
2. Was is a red?

I'm not discussing if it was a foul or not, only the red card, once that the referee interpreted that Consigli blocked a chance for goal and gives the foul he has no other choice than sent him off.

>none of which happened until Piatek decided to dive.
he made the effort which and made contact which is the thing.
I brought it up once, and player position counts for when making a decision as to whether it is a clear goals scoring opportunity

and I literally cited a FIFA rule in my post. the main thing as for whether its a red or not is whether the ball is within playing distance of piatek when the attempted impedance took place.

the real question is why did consigli even attempt to touch a player that is going through on goal when the ball is no where near consigli.

i don't care who will be the coach next season
but can they please stop trying to get treble please?
i know sfinter won treble so there is a big pressure to get treble too since same with sfinter back then jj is also dominating the league
but please focus on champions league first and foremost
they have been sore loser in champions league for far too long
yes allegri doesn't want risk
conte takes too much risk

zidane

Count on it. After their spanking in the CL, Jewve have to make a point out of Napoli in order to not lose the rest of their credibility

It's not the thing. Not every contact is a foul and that touch didn't block him nor slow him down nor made him change direction. He just brushed him and "made him fall" after a few steps like it was some heart exploding kung fu move.

I was actually glad we got out of Coppa this year because I expected a 200% Jj in CL.
I was wrong but still...

SPAL fans are about to chimpout

If Conte could beat that Spain team and take Germany all the way with the state Italy was in imagine what he could do with their current squad. Would be a massacre

Attached: 1546982326163.jpg (729x793, 91K)

Attached: pussetto.webm (800x450, 2.94M)

oh no, all 50 of them?

It is the thing. It is a clear attemnpt to impede when the ball is miles away, and he definitely touched when he had no reason to. Yes not everything physical should be a foul, but consigli was stupid and made the decision easy for the referee by doing it in a situation like that.

Its the same thing when defenders put there hands behind them when trying to block a cross. Don't put doubt or make a decision easy for the referee even when you have done little wrong.

still is funny

zidane won the champions league because he didn't care about copa del rey and didn't push madrid to win the league
iirc he didn't play tsunaldo at all in copa del rey until they got knocked out
i think either allegri or conte can achieve the same thing if they take the same approach and mentality as zidane
honestly there is nothing special in zidane tactically
just focus the team for champions league and rotate the squad in the league and copa

>consigli was stupid and made the decision easy for the referee by doing it in a situation like that.
So fucking what? I could understand the ref getting baited by that movement a few years ago but he went to check the replay and could easily see there was no obstruction to Piątek and that he dived later which is honestly clear to see to anyone who isn't biased.
"Attempted fouls" are only punished when it's a dangerous tackle. The stupidity of the movement has no bearing on the ref decision once he watched the replay.
If brushing a player shoulder is a foul then 90% of 1v1 situation would be fouls called in favour of the attacking player.

Allegri has a shit mentality but I still rate his tictocs. I wouldn't mind him at Inter, maybe there wouldn't be this kinds of "oops there are no good playerw we can field in most positions, guess we slip to 6th place" situations

Attached: mfwBerardi.png (630x378, 221K)

this
it wasnt even a foul

does spal have the worst jersey this season?

Conte's improved in cups. His chelsea team handled atletico and were unlucky vs barcelona. Of course he still has to prove it, but unlike Allegri, he actually does have attacking patterns that he coaches.

>handled atletico
So did qarabag

Attached: kurtic.webm (800x450, 2.84M)

And now for the true kino matches

does anyone have an acestream that isnt in the worst language possible

>ywn fall asleep and wake up to this sight
porco due

Attached: 52337803_576905419492966_1987988737372286097_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-mxp1-1.cdninstagram.com.jpg (1080x845, 78K)

>wake up being stranged by naked woman i have never met before

How do you wake up hovering above someone?

DEA MAGICA DEA

>tfw no thirty something busty italian bimbo to spit in my mouth while we have sex

AHAHAHAHA

god damn it de roon you better bloot one in to make up for this

Oops

double plot twist: she's 46 and a hardcore Lazio fan

>you now remember milanfags saying muriel was shit

>gets assisted by de Roon and has to get past one (1) Atalanta defender, Gym Shitty
truly based and not shit

>scored more than piatek in 2019
lole

For me? It's Faustino 'Tino' Asprilla.

Attached: Tino pipi.jpg (275x400, 35K)

>is an illicic in retard mode episode

Attached: muriel.webm (800x450, 2.92M)

who would win Astori or the 96

ok I have to admit that's still a pretty kino finish

ILICIC IS CRYING
;(

Hope duvan scores. Hes been carrying my fantacalc team all season. Very comfy these astori moments desu.

calciomercato.com/en/news/ilicic-shock-i-was-afraid-to-die-like-astori-47743

;,,,(

english acestreams anyone?

footybite is fucking shit

also Dea singing is quite nice

Very intelligent post

I love spring /seriea/, so comfy. Should've bought an ice cream to go with the game and it would be perfect

Perhaps I'm a bad guy but I think all this mourning and display of emotion over Astori is a bit exaggerated.

Chiesa is too selfish

Chiesa is BASED

Fucking replays

ILIČIĆ
L
I
Č
I
Ć

it's fine since it's the one year anniversary of his death, what's embarassing is calling him loyal or a great player

Fuck Viola

Attached: Atalanta_Happy_Pepe.png (978x1085, 273K)

Draw back on the menu

OH FIOCRETINAAA

Attached: 1513358488060.jpg (354x286, 18K)

PAPUPAPUPAPUPAPUPAPUPAPUPAPUPAPUPAPUPAPUPAPUPAPUPAPUPAPUPAPUPAPUPAPUPAPUPAPUPAPUPAPU

PAPU PAPU PAPU PAPU

IL PAPUUUUUUUU

I'm gonna need a webm of that goal

>"vintage papu gomez"

great hosts

Baila con papuuuu

>ruins that great goal by flossing
classic papu

Both goals been deflections. Unlucky viola.

Also this ref is gud if i remember correctly

Attached: ilicic.webm (800x450, 2.89M)

His dance is older than the floss you fuckin' zoomer

>espn in spanish saying Chiesa dives too much
lel

>viola
>plays in green
?

My commentator says that whistling fans greatly dislike Chiesa and, well, have a good reason for that

They have 4 different kits, each color representing a different part of florence, they alternate them

It was a joke. I know his dance hence why I said classic papu.
and I'm older than you luca

Attached: gomez.webm (800x450, 2.92M)

Great goal, he made 50 meters with the ball.

papu GOL papu GOL

Chiesa is the most respectable Viola player

Are Atalanta and Fiorentina offense /elite/ or both teams just have shit defenses?

yes and yes

Looking hard for viola to get points if second half will b same

slipped

there midfields don't know how to defend or control a game and they have very gung ho attackers so their defence always suffers

halftime slagtime
weird watching italian football with an actually capable ref

Attached: kikimarie_official_40458049_1656282477815284_1619521254086148096_n.webm (640x800, 2.88M)

> De Roon
> Unable to defend

there is more to defending then simply tackling and getting booked. plus I said their midfield as in the whole midfield. they leave their defenders stranded all the time as you saw with the first goal

sause?

As Maldini said, if you have to make a tackle that means you already fucked up
filename

that one's Freuler, who I sure would like stopped pushing Viola players while he's on a yellow

TODA LA BANDA
TODO EL ESTADIO
Y TODO EL MUNDO

Attached: gomez.atalanta.pugni.esulta.genoa.2016.17.750x450.jpg (750x450, 53K)

Attached: shh.png (221x299, 138K)

>As Maldini said, if you have to make a tackle that means you already fucked up
I don't get it, Maldini was the king of clean tackles, does it mean he fucked up all the time?

GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS GOSENS

MAMMA MIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

based

ree my stream died just as the ball went past duván I can't believe I missed a GODsens goal

NOOOOOOOO WHY IS THIS HAPPENING OUR CAPTAIN DIED LAST YEAR WHY DOES THE REF ALLOW THIS AAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Attached: 25e.png (808x805, 787K)

imagine not rating Chiesa

>trollbar

*dives*

Gasp shoul change something. One between Ilicic and Gomez out and Pasalic in.

Why can't we dominate with these stats?

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-03-03 19-30-32.png (658x647, 33K)

We need another moment of silence for Astori. It's been too long since the last one

They can't into defensive possession.

>10/03
>Fiorentina - Lazio
guess who's going to cry about refball when Fiorentina plays their first match at home after the one year anniversary of Astori's death?

Imaging selling Ilicic for free

Fuck Fiorentina
Fuck Batistuta

Fiorentina commits so many fouls.

>seuler

Attached: me on the left.png (869x499, 523K)

>Hateboer subbed in

user, I...

Attached: when the european football next season is just right.png (820x486, 511K)

>la dea
>la viola
cringe

Kino match.

The alternative was the mighty Lirola with his sweet -1

Attached: 1532818637634.jpg (480x480, 12K)

Attached: 20d06c766f01.png (948x1320, 87K)

>no dybala
what does Allegri mean by this?

well shit

Attached: an angry French (Italian) man.jpg (754x554, 166K)

Stream?

ITS TIME

youtube.com/watch?v=JFDQ4OZLUmM
this one's easier for us

"""""""""""""""sfida""""""""""""""" """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""scudetto"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>tfw no italian loli gf

where my calabrian juve bros at?????!!!!

Attached: 20915EDF-AE94-4516-8B18-DAC4FD5BBA47.jpg (640x674, 122K)

dubs and there will be fireworks in napoli tonight

>culumbya

TSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

There's no match thread? This is where i have to post to watch the GOAT?

Ty friend

Attached: 49174352_1973320502765500_5170329047363747840_n.jpg (960x960, 89K)

Only Allegri could get Ronaldo and have the team play worse then last season.

go make one and fuck off

Rashford played yesterday

why the fuck does matuidi still start
he's absolute trash

masterminds

*dives*
*dives back*

He has a role honestly, but with how weak Juve's midfield is it really exposes his flaws.

Reminder this will be preview how rube goes out of ucl

the trick is to keep it to seriea general to not expose how it attracts few posters

Does ronnie really want his fuckboy in juventus next season?

lol Ronaldo 20 free kick attempts this season 0 goals

If Juve signed Ronaldo just to lose Dybala that has to be one of the stupidest things they've done in a long time.

Very smart trick

Cam on Carletto SCOAR SOME FACKIN GOALS

I mean Andre Silva

Yea SerieA is comfy so if we make game threads people flood into the thread and just ruin the comfiness

>dybala
>good

better to have a few trusted posters in a general than a very large and dispersive match thread every once in a while. open one if you want

I want allan

Attached: 1548248856276.png (400x400, 111K)

Emre Can is so fucking useless

nah mate, general is the way to go anyway

I hate Juventus but they really do need one or two pure playmakers, won't even matter if they're lazy and old. Something like Banega, Fabregas, Ozil would even be upgrades.

that's the last thing he needs, ronaldo needs a strong midfield and offensive laterals to fully exploit his talent

Yeah someone open match thread for tsuu shitposting

Allegri out so he can wait the new coach to unlock him

not a fan of the other thread desu