*runs fast*

*runs fast*
*overhits pass*
*shoots wide*

Attached: BB9B4DA7-637E-406E-8F5D-9946F18A4AF7.jpg (380x501, 23K)

Why does he look about 35

*tackles Benzema*

Literally the ugliest player ever

Ribery is uglier

Why the obsession on him there are more players on the pitch
He isn't

Attached: a.jpg (360x480, 45K)

Hes good but net ready to be a gala 11 for big games. Same with regulon. But marcel is too old to defend. The team needs 3 or 4 good signings or its curtains for a decade.

>but he's so threatening
>he makes things happen

black people can look like 15 and 35 at the same time.

Surely they have a better option than him

that mexican guy with the weird hairline

can you spell anything right you retard

Tbh, he looks like a 17 year old. A player just coming into his own physically but missing technique. Really reminds me of ronnie when he just started at united. Except Ronnie started a couple of years older and had more fancy dribbling (the game in general did).

If Vinicius actually works hard and consistently, he could be a great. But he's brazillian so he's gonna be fucking traps before the next WC.

the same reason all the "unaccompanied child migrants" look 35

literally no need to defend against him

Vinicius was playing in the Real B team and then they called him to main team.

The only reason he is being criticized too much is because he was hyped by others so much and thought to be the one to replace Ronaldo but he isn't even playing in ronaldo's position. The one to replace ronaldo should be benzema. Vinicius is a talented 18 yo winger. He is still developing

I don't understand why all the responsibility is on him. Valdano already said that Raul had the same problem as vinicius and that these problems are fixable in training

Something Baldano something Vubbacius dickriding something BR flag

Lescott is not Mexican.

To be fair, Vinicius was playing in the Real B team and then they called him to main team.

The only reason he is being criticized too much is because he was hyped by others so much and thought to be the one to replace Ronaldo but he isn't even playing in ronaldo's position. The one to replace ronaldo should be benzema. Vinicius is a talented 18 yo winger. He is still developing

I don't understand why all the responsibility is on him. Valdano already said that Raul had the same problem as vinicius and that these problems are fixable in training.

To be fair, Vinicius was playing in the Real B team and then they called him to main team.

I don't understand why all the responsibility is on him. Valdano already said that Raul had the same problem as vinicius and that these problems are fixable in training.

Black athletes habitually lie about their age so that people think “Whoa! Look at this 15 year old phenomena!” but really it’s just a 27 year old man running circles around teens.

that's Africans. It used to be because they wouldn't be registered until some fucking minister showed up to the village like 5 years after they were born. That shit doesn't really happen as much now.

That pasta is not even funny.
Keep it classy Yea Forums

Except he isn't African and we can keep track of people's age. He joined the academy when he was 5 years old and there are pics of him when he was that age in the acadmey

All I see when I see this lad play is just Robinho 2.0
He doesn't play bad, but putting that much pressure on him will mess with his head and ruin his career.