Everywhere I look there are Brazilians in all leagues

Everywhere I look there are Brazilians in all leagues.

You might as well say that a Brazilian team is winning the Portuguese league for example

Attached: porto.jpg (764x433, 233K)

For me, it's Chancel Mbemba

>Everywhere I look there are Brazilians in all leagues.
and not 1 balloon door since Kaka

I still don't know how euros can support these teams were most of the players are from other countries

We didn't get that but when we talk about stats Dani Alves became the man with most titles of all time

Attached: y.png (1080x1080, 779K)

not the SPFL

but a Portuguese team will win the PL next year

Because they enjoy having the best leagues in the world. They're also using this to disregard all the history of football as if they were always overpowered

if not for portugal you would still be living in a mudhut, so them taking your mediocre players and giving them a real wage in a real league is more than a fair repayment

btw maxwell is also brazilian

Ah yes, football was invented in 1500. Thank you for reminding me.

Portuguese people have no claim to anything. We're the descendants of the portuguese that came here. The king of portugal came here after Napoleon and brought his whole court then went back to Portugal and left his son who became the king of Brazil and declared our independence and then had a son in Brazil who was also our king. One of the greatest kings of all time

And yet both kings liked Brazol it so much they left it by will...

We're descendants of the Portuguese that came here. Portugal are descendants the losers that stayed there.

>A 2015 autosomal genetic study, which also analysed data of 25 studies of 38 different Brazilian populations concluded that: European ancestry accounts for 62% of the heritage of the population

>62%
Still more than America

they're winning because of maxi

He was overthrown by the army
>he was overthrown while highly regarded by the people and at the pinnacle of his popularity, and some of his accomplishments were soon brought to naught as Brazil slipped into a long period of weak governments, dictatorships, and constitutional and economic crises. The men who had exiled him soon began to see in him a model for the Brazilian republic. A few decades after his death, his reputation was restored and his remains were returned to Brazil with celebrations nationwide. Historians have regarded the Emperor in an extremely positive light and several have ranked him as the greatest Brazilian.
Contents

And yet he liked it só much he didn't even fight back...

He was a very wise man and he was already 64
>After his fall, Brazilians remained attached to the former Emperor, who was still a popular and highly praised figure.[267][268] This view was even stronger among those of African descent, who equated the monarchy with freedom because of his and his daughter Isabel's part in the abolition of slavery.[269] The continued support for the deposed monarch is largely credited to a generally held and unextinguished belief that he was a truly "wise, benevolent, austere and honest ruler", said historian Ricardo Salles.[270] The positive view of Pedro II, and nostalgia for his reign, only grew as the nation quickly fell into a series of economic and political crises which Brazilians attributed to the Emperor's overthrow.[271]

>Strong feelings of guilt manifested among republicans, and these became increasingly evident upon the Emperor's death in exile.[272] They praised Pedro II, who was seen as a model of republican ideals, and the imperial era, which they believed should be regarded as an example to be followed by the young republic.[273][274] I

Why do you guys always have to shitpost? Can't you talk seriously for one minute?

Everywhere i look there are Brazilian whores in all countries

You might as well say that a Brazilian whore is spreading AIDS around the world for example

he cute

Attached: chancelMbemba.webm (640x360, 2.7M)

we're not even the champion of AIDS. Portugal and the US have a higher rate of HIV than our country

Attached: HIV_Epidem.png (1363x628, 44K)

for me, it's her nani

Of course they do. All the Brazilian whores come here

Do you really think I give a shit about this "whore" banter. I'm not a muslim who think of women as property. If they want to be whores good luck to them. They are free

>champion of aids
kek

Well you have close to 200 million monkeys playing soccer at all moments of the day and you are cheap transfers so why not?

Its not banter. Its facts

For me, it's Diogo Costa