PHI: Eagles give Jason Kelce one-year extension
FA: Alex Collins facing felony drug charges
FA: Dolphins cut DE Andre Branch, save $7 million
JAC: Jaguars shopping Carlos Hyde, Malik Jackson
LAR: Todd Gurley dealing with arthritis in knee
PIT: Raiders, Skins, Titans going hardest after AB
BAL: Ravens make offer to OLB Terrell Suggs
HOU: Texans could move on from CB Kevin Johnson

Attached: 1547790378393.png (1169x621, 472K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1101909959434854400
twitter.com/NFL_DovKleiman/status/1101896684353785857
profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/03/02/seahawks-officially-releasing-malik-mcdowell/
profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/03/02/report-raiders-are-shopping-derek-carr/
chat.whatsapp.com/HBpPIaGJZpcFXeZe6r9k9I
relativeathleticscores.com/2017/01/17/wr-relative-athletic-scores-ras-table/
youtu.be/CCP0xfBR-9M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Iggles

Attached: 8O6npK7.jpg (750x731, 105K)

DWAYNE HASKINS SLOW AS FUCK

E a g l e s

Attached: questions your sexuality.jpg (1080x1350, 111K)

>NE: cut Dwayne Allen (TE)

Attached: thats a really big adams apple.png (1086x1086, 757K)

>Todd Gurley has arthritis in knee

Attached: 1550883998753.jpg (723x615, 158K)

Don’t be mean ):

>another autist eaglesfag making 27 generals in a row

Congrats Abad you are the new Police12

Attached: 1550541216796.gif (270x252, 953K)

>a patriots fag posted near me

Attached: a fat boy..jpg (600x450, 54K)

I like TG I just think the Rams were retarded to fork over all that guaranteed money

That’s fair

I just feel bad cause this is not something you want to get in your mid twenties

>He doesn't wanna see Johnny Football lead the San Antonio Commanders to the AAF championship and then get signed to the Redskins to be their starting QB
yikes!!!

Attached: basedjohnny.jpg (640x359, 37K)

AAF? More like Gay AF

Attached: 1550448977216.jpg (874x960, 113K)

I agree the AAF is gay and redditpilled but Johnny Football would make it fun. I'm firmly #TeamXFL and will drop the inferior leagues when it premiers.

I like you

>2 years
>13 rec, 113 yards, 1 TD
>0 playoff receptions

Blocking saved his life I guess

The guy in that pic was right in the end though

twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1101909959434854400
JF Fu Manchu BTFO!!

haven't been here since the super bowl. did any good bobby kraft memes emerge?

Well this is the second scandal he's been involved in regarding deflated balls

Easy there facebook.

I TRIED SO HARD.
AND GOT SO FAR.

Attached: punished smeth.jpg (640x400, 144K)

>skins going after ab.
it just keeps happening.

>yfw da bears win da superb owl

Attached: bear0001.jpg (285x178, 55K)

Attached: DA BURRS.jpg (320x287, 71K)

>Combine without Mayock
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Why you gotta kick Smeth when he down?

It is time, once again. Prove that you are a true fan and that you aren't bandwagon, I'll go first:

>first (real) jersey I ever had is a 2006 Chase Blackburn jersey and I keep every ticket from every live game we were able to afford in my wallet

Attached: Lifelong-Love-Meta-Book.jpg (1200x627, 147K)

>implying Gruden won't sign him to complete his QB Crush Harem along with Peterman

>Foles/Manziel/Peterman
how fucking based would that be?

I thought that piece of shit Jason kelce was retiring already. What a bitch

>QB Trace McSorely (DB)
lolwut

Attached: Screenshot_20190302-141813~2.png (1080x1093, 146K)

How can you possibly hate Jason Kelce?

Attached: USATSI_11784662_1.71913b65.fill-735x490.jpg (735x490, 73K)

reddit the player

Hes a shit talking retard even when his team is performing horribly

*trades derek carr for two first round picks in your path*

Attached: gruden1.jpg (1200x756, 77K)

He could maybe get a third rounder for him

>5.06

Attached: dwayne-haskins-in-giants-uniform.jpg (574x382, 35K)

what is carr actually worth? a 4th rounder?

mad at Kelce?

Attached: jkelce.jpg (1200x800, 168K)

Kwads of kelce. Undeniable faggotry afoot

Lmao. More like conditional 4th

He and Chris Long are redd*t af.

>le ebin beard man
>le SJW football player man

Did you expect him to be fast for some reason, user?

Attached: 220px-Jameis_Winston_2015[1].jpg (220x343, 16K)

are iggles gonna make any splashes in free agency? like cut Timmy Jernigan?

it was more sadposting rather than kicking him while he is done.

I miss smeth. :(

I have two coke bottles from my grandparents, still unopened, from when the Redskins won their second and third Superb Owl in 87 and 91.

Old Bays strange obsession with the eagles makes me think he’s secretly a cowboys fan now

The 20th best quarterback is not worth even a second round pick senpai

Maryland people do not like pennsylvania people.

t. maryland people.

Baltimore is the worst parts of Philly and south Jersey, with none of the good

he played safety in high school I think. and he ran sub 4.6 in the 40

For me, it's THE Philadelphia Football Eagles, Philadelphia Baseball Phillies, Philadelphia Basketball 76ers, Philadelphia Hockey Flyers, Philadelphia Soccer Union and Philadelphia Lacrosse Wings.

Attached: philly1.jpg (540x432, 51K)

the only nice thing in baltimore is camden yards.

*signs dak pickscott to a 6 year 180 million dollar contract in your path*

Attached: jerruh.gif (220x149, 112K)

Why DK Metcalf makes sense for the jets: MY COLUMN

Attached: metcalf.webm (640x360, 493K)

This guy has overdrafted bust written all over him. He was not a good WR, he's a track athlete.

Gary Jennings, now THAT right there is a real WR prospect. Metcalf is a meme.

The funny thing is that this is literally what will happen

Will KC fix their defense?

Attached: 1526702148204.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

Who drafts Metcalf Yea Forums?

>The Jets tweeted about him
You're fucked

No, they've already started down the Shitbirds' path of losing to the Super Bowl winning Patriots and then trying to change the NFL rules as if that will erase their failure.

Attached: 4thand43.png (450x300, 253K)

The Cardinals

>4.33
What the fuck. If he can catch the ball and run routes as well as he can run then he will be a great WR

and it'll be even funnier when dak has worse regression than kaepernigger.

Dak's not a hero, though.

Kaep fought the NFL and won.

They won't because they think the overtime rules lost them the AFC Championship, not their shitty defense.

Attached: Ohwowfaggot.png (562x437, 296K)

He can't run routes and is horribly limited as a WR.

This guy was not viewed highly until his meme pictures got posted a month ago.

But he didn't win. He settled.

>They won't because they think the overtime rules lost them the AFC Championship, not their shitty defense.
That's the precursor of a teams' fall to mediocrity,

Attached: theravenshaveyettorecover.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

I unironically think he won't be taken in the first round. Super Athletic WR usually are extremely injury prone, or don't preform well in the NFL even with their Athleticism.

Kap literally only ran and couldn't throw.

Comparing him to Dak is like comparing McSwirly to Baker Mayfield

>Devin Singletary
>WR

Why is the NFL so stupid?

So he's Breshad Perriman to you?

>getting $60-80M from the Jew NFL owners isn't winning

Attached: fagboi.jpg (975x651, 66K)

Holy fuck, David Sills looks like he should be with the QBs

>believing the hype

Troll harder you ballsack

Patriots will either draft all 3 Georgia Bulldog receivers or they will draft Renfrow, Isabella, and Sills

Why? He's one of the best route runners in the class.

>CRAP HER DICK CAN SUCK MY ASS, THESE COLORS DON'T RUN!!!

Attached: muhflag.jpg (1200x731, 316K)

I mean physique wise.

60m is literally nothing to the nfl

>dak can throw a football

Attached: fumblescott1.jpg (1200x664, 95K)

that's edelman

>defending Krapernick's throwing ability

Attached: 1541379401578.webm (1280x720, 2.54M)

>2012 NFL Referee Lockout
>The officials' union said that all of its demands amounted to a $3.2 million annual cost to the NFL, roughly four hundredths of a percent of the $9 billion in revenue generated by the league

Attached: autism.webm (960x540, 2.09M)

Stop talking about kaepernick, this is a Smeth general.

Attached: 1548099822062.png (259x165, 70K)

le lose his starting job to a mutt over and over man

Is DK Metcalf real life?

But Kaep is a winner and a hero.

Smeth literally broke his leg and almost died.

Attached: slippysmeth.webm (896x504, 1.3M)

Ridiculous
Julio Jones: 6'3, 220, 4.34, 38.5", 17 reps
DK Metcalf: 6'3, 228, 4.33, 40.5", 27 reps

This.

Idiot.

A friend of mine graduated medical school and went to Johns Hopkins. A homeless guy outside her million dollar condo threatened to rape her dog.

She's much happier at Mass General, now.

Attached: bromance.jpg (491x540, 77K)

Stay mad lol

Attached: CANT_BE_STOPPED.jpg (1080x1342, 82K)

wow

Attached: 4CA67BCE-6F13-43E9-B2E7-C8089F2A773A.jpg (750x822, 247K)

He wouldn't have to give up two 1sts to get someone to take that contract.
Offer Carr and a 3rd and someone will bite.

It'd be a shame if Brady got another White slot receiver...

Attached: goattunes.webm (960x540, 822K)

What's the record again?

Raiders honor the memory of Al Davis and draft the fast giga niga at 4

so not like it wasn’t already confirmed before but now that that fucking faggot Gurley has arthritis it looks like it’s officially ZEKE’s league

>m-muh knee!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Things that never happened for $500 Alex

Sure thing, boss.

is this true? if so, fucking kek

twitter.com/NFL_DovKleiman/status/1101896684353785857

Will Mahomes regress next season?

Mcsorley was offered scholarships to play Safety coming out of high school which is why he was asked. Dude is a QB through and through

Does my fucking head in all these people saying he's undersized and likely a career backup yet most of the same people are drooling over a literal one year starter who's actual manlet size in Kyler Murray saying his size won't be an issue

Attached: Trace.jpg (678x452, 41K)

Zeke is a bust

It’d be miraculous if he didn’t coming off an mvp season

>Haskins claiming he had cramps and will run better at his pro day

Bullshit dude looked slow as fuck on tape this is honestly zero surprise at all to me. He showed almost zero mobility moving out of the pocket. It's going to be a huge issue for him once he's in the league which is why I've been saying he's not worth a 1st rounder compared to Trace, Will Grier

DK might not even be there at 3 straight up

Most people here know I've been on his hype train since late January. The dude is not just a workout warrior he's the best WR in the draft. Only concern is durability but I think he could go No.1 overall and be absolutely worth the pick

>$500
have you noticed watched Jeopardy in the past 20 years?

>le meme underwear adonis

>DK Metcalf
he's like the Saquon of WRs

without the talent

Literally braindead

Go watch his tape the dude isn't just a workout warrior his play backs it up. I've had him and Hakeem Butler as the two best WRs in the draft for a while and now that both are killing it at the combine they're getting the appropriate hype they deserve

1st rd WR bust as often as they hit.
They bust when scouts care more about the workout than the film.
DK is definitely getting overdrafted because the film is very different than what he showed.
Butler is another developmental type that will get over drafted.

He's a vertical threat and that's it.

His tape consistently shows he doesn't know how to run slants properly, his steps are heavy when he needs to decelerate and make turns, he can't make cuts, and his YAC ability is depended on getting good angles and not making guys miss with redirection moves or fakes.

nice webm faggot, he won that game.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1344x94, 20K)

>his film is very different to what he showed

What the fuck are you talking about? If his film was different I wouldn't have rated him a top 10 talent weeks ago. I'll literally find the screenshot of my initial top 50 if you don't believe me

>He's a vertical threat that's it

Ole Miss doesn't run a very diverse offence so his routes were mainly slants, hitches and go routes but he can do more if can absolutely do more given the opportunity. Also that "his YAC ability is deepened on getting good angles" stuff is complete BS dude makes people miss with his speed not based off defenders taking bad angles and he has more than a few reps of shedding small tacklers in the open field due to how strong he is which 100% can translate to the NFL

Your opinion of your film scouting is not nearly as good as you think it is.
The film shows he was a man among boys and little else.
He showed no particular skill other than being a specimen that could dominate guys who will be accountants and sales reps in a year or two.

btfo

I really really like this draft

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-02 at 5.14.10 PM.png (1680x1238, 372K)

>Jacobs
>round 2
Trash mock
Trash team
Trash fanbase

Do you think that Anderson can fully replace Gurley?

>h-his competition was shit!

You realise he played in the SEC right? I definitely take into account level of competition which is why I have guys like Ed Oliver a little lower than some but DK has the tape, size and NFL pedigree. If it weren't for the durability concerns he might be my number one overall player

We'll see who's right a few years down the line but I think he's gonna be a special player for whoever drafts him

I like it. Getting Adderley, Jacobs and Simmons early would be huge. Mid rounds I like Joe Giles Harris and Damarcus Lodge is a sleeper in this class with so many talented WRs. 10/10

When did retarded zoomer make "edge" a position? Its not a fucking position.

Attached: download (2).jpg (310x163, 6K)

Dude has great tape and traits but he's never been trusted as a feature back in college. I know guys like Daniel Jeremiah love him but he's RB4 for me and could realistically slip to the mid 2nd round given how talented this draft class is

It's literally unfixable

Attached: gronk choofs.webm (1280x720, 1.2M)

>that 35 year old boomer who still say outside linebacker

Where do you have Andy getting picked up in the draft?

Yeah, I've had my eye on Giles-Harris and Lodge. I think both might be underrated.

And by Andy, I mean Andy Isabella.

Andy Isabella? He was just outside my top 100 but I still love the dude. Pure outside WR in college but due to size will probably have to move to the slot in the NFL

I think 4th round is where he slots in nicely but only because this is an insanely talented and deep draft class at WR. Seriously I can't remember one with this much talent both at the top and in the mid rounds

Attached: Level 15 Bradyposter.jpg (600x549, 79K)

I like the Joe Gille-Harris pick

Attached: Mock2019.png (1879x1435, 133K)

I mean, he ran the fastest 40 time so far at the combine(4.27), would he be able to make up for the lack of height when playing on the outside with just his speed alone?

>profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/03/02/seahawks-officially-releasing-malik-mcdowell/

This assclown was supposed to be a top 10 pick but never played a down. Bigger bust than Daquan Bowers & Vic Beasley. Dont ever draft players from Clemshit or Shitigan State

Attached: You+can+just+right+click+on+the+gif+in+the+_fd9de55c088c16d1f646b6811dde5829.jpg (2560x1440, 1.17M)

When the Packers get AB, how scared is the rest of the NFL going to be?
>Rodgers, Jones, Brown, Adams, Allison

The most talented QB of all time, YPC leader, two top 5 WRs

Antonio Brown and Rodgers will be terrible. Antonio Brown would probably end up hating Rodgers because of his character being so similar to Big Ben. And then you would have massive internal lockerroom issues caused by Antonio throwing a shitfit because Rodgers would rather blame everyone but himself.

Not bad. I don't think Dre'Mont will be there at 73 though. He's on the rise.

You draft for upside you retard there isn't a coach in the NFL that's not salivating over the prospect of a physical freak like that coming to play for them. The route running/hands/whatever other bullshit knocks against him that you can come up with don't negate the fact that he's the most physically impressive wr prospect since Calvin Johnson

>speculation about the personality of two men you've never met
wow I don't know you were a faggot user
go back to reading the tabloids and watching the kardashians

I dunno I'm a big height guys when it comes to outside WRs. Apart from Steve Smith there are very examples of No.1/No.2 WRs who have been consistently great being 5'9 or shorter

Again he can be a very good WR and even I was blown away by his 40 but I still say slot would be best for him which isn't a bad thing at all. They put him there in the senior bowl and he played really well for having never done it before

Add Hockenson, he should be the 1st round cheesehead pick.

Ben and Rodgers both have thrown their teammates under the bus dozens of times. Its one of the reasons Brown is chimping out so hard.

It's not like slot receivers can't be a teams number 1 option, juju lead the Steelers in receiving last year playing mostly from the slot

>rodgers has thrown teammates under the bus
literally show me one iota of proof of that claim.
there's been speculation that he wasn't happy with mccarthy, but he practically never said anything about that publicly.
iirc he said something about the work level of the rookies at one point, but that's about it.

Exactly

Michael Thomas from the Saints is one of the best WRs in the league and I feel like more than half his reps he lines up in the slot

>literally show me one iota of proof
>I think it was one of the worst carded sessions we’ve had,” Rodgers said. “I don’t know how you can make it simpler. You literally have what the play would be in our terminology of the card. And the effort level was very low, especially what I’m accustomed to, having run that period for a number of years. It’s not a good start for us on the carded period for the young guys. I think [DeAngelo] Yancey has really progressed, [Geronimo Allison], obviously 16 [Jake Kumerow]. But everybody else was piss poor.”
>"I'll be honest with you, I was a little disappointed," Rodgers said Tuesday during a radio interview with ESPN Milwaukee. "I felt like some of the guys on the NFC side embarrassed themselves. There should be some pride involved in a game like that, and I was just surprised by some of the efforts by some of the guys."
>Rodgers called out his teammates after the game for showing "uncharacteristically low energy" against Indy.

The Packers quarterback doesn't seem to have any clue what's going on with his team's lack of effort.

"I don't understand it," Rodgers said after the game, via ESPN.com. "I mean, this is what we get paid to do, is to bring it every week, and I hope the guys would say I bring it every week. I mean, I love this game and I bring energy. I'm not a rah-rah guy, but I'm a focused, enthusiastic player, and I don't know what the lack of juice was. You kind of felt it over the entire sideline."

Attached: 1549822954559.jpg (447x444, 27K)

>the case I stated of the rookies work efforts
>literally a quote from a fucking pro bowl game
>not singling out a teammate, also including himself "the entire sideline"
just admit you hate rodgers you fucking retard.
outside of Greg Jennings, who was shit the rest of his career btw, all his teammates have said he's a great player and leader.
But you internet reporters always claim to know different.

I haven't been really paying attention to a lot of the players in the draft outside of some local guys, are there any really good players that have been going unnoticed by the media or the collective NFL so far?

>outside of Greg Jennings, who was shit the rest of his career btw,
What does that have to do with anything?

Not like the pats have a prototypical x receiver on their roster either and it hasn't hurt them at all

>salty undersized manlet gets mad about not being resigned with a team he won the superbowl with and made two probowls
>never does anything the rest of his career
>talks shit about QB
>later retracts
really makes you think doesn't it

Shit yea. If we're talking guys I have in my top 50 that don't get talked about that high I really like Jimmy Moreland from James Madison. Dude is a ballhawk who has 13 picks the last two years. Think he's 43 on my top 100 although I'm phone posting so I can't double check the laptop

Another guy I'm really high on is Jakobi Meyers from NC State. Kelvin Harmon gets a ton of love but Meyers is crazy talented too and has a massive catch radius. Can't remember where I slotted him but he's somewhere in the 30s as my No.4 overall WR in the class

Look, where there is smoke there is fire and its not like these claims about Rodgers being a sensitive Sally are anything new. They've been around for years. I like Rodgers as a player but come on, even you have to admit to his flaws as a leader amd status as an excuse maker. I mean remember the epic bitchfit he threw after losing a coin toss in a game?

Tre Watson, Maryland

Absolutely he will. 30 TD 25 INT season incoming.

Jennings had 2 decent years in Minnesota before age hit him. Better than his last 2 seasons in Green Bay for sure. Besides why would he be mad at Rodgers for the team not resigning him?

>literally admitting your evidence is smoke
literally off the top of my head
>supporting Crosby after THAT game
>"Come back to it" making the same play call because Adams told him he could make the catch, "He just said with his eyes, throw a better ball" literally taking blame for the previous attempt failing
>Jones literally just said he makes the game easy and he never saw any proof of the mccarthy friction in an interview like yesterday
His actual teammates say the opposite of what you think, but that's still not good enough for you.
And the coin literally didn't flip, in a playoff game, I'd be fucking pissed off too if I didn't get to see the ball in overtime.

Later rounds you can take chances on upside projects.
Near the top you are looking for starters.

If you gamble on a WR with potential in the 1st then I have no sympathy for self inflicted wounds.
The good news for teams that do this is they will get another high pick the next year as well.

his last two years in green bay were very limited, even when he only played 13 games he had more yards and crushed his average from both his years in minnesota.
>why would a football player redirect anger at the dude who throws the ball
gee, really makes you think

Are you Aaron's "roommate" or something?

>Raiders trade Derek Carr to Redskins
>Cardinals trade Josh Rosen to Raiders
>Redskins trade a 1st and a 3rd to Cardinals

who says no?

Attached: consider.png (725x628, 131K)

7th round pick (2013?) Jeff Janis has Julio's measurements

>quick, go back to the gay jokes!
gee, really makes you think

Nobody in their right mind is going to take Josh "Oy vey interceptions are anudda shoah" Rosenberg.

Doubt the Foreskins can afford Carr, not sure why anyone would even want him

Not even Jon Gruden is stupid enough to trade for Josh Rosen.

His trade value is a lot higher than carrs

Why would the Raiders want Josh Rosen over Derek Carr lmao

I like Rosen and even I think that's a pretty clear downgrade at this stage in their careers

>6'3", 218, 4.42, 37.5", 20 reps
this player is currently a free agent
measurables help, but don't make a great player.

i agree
I cant see the Packers ever going after a player like that, especially with a new HC. Now if they made a trade for OBJ, now we're talking
I hope so

a younger bust is objectively a better investment than an older previously injured bust.

Cringe

Tevin Coleman to Eagles when?

>can't see the packers going after a diva WR
>now if they made a trade for a diva WR, now we're talking

Washington was 6-3 with a similar bandaid QB in Alex Smith last year. They're a poorly run organization, so I could see them thinking they just need a game manager to take the NFCE.
Rosen is younger and much cheaper. I don't think Gruden is on board with Carr as the future of the Raiders, which is why they're shopping him. They have a ton of picks, they could build around Rosen. At the very least he's not injury prone like Carr (yet).

he is a very critical person. Its okay because thats the luxury of being an elite QB, but AB is a thin skinned faggot and would whine when Adams gets more throws against number 2 CBs.
thats not really throwing other players under the bus, and he didnt pick on anybody

>derek Carr
>25 million a year
>28 years old and hard ceiling

>josh Rosen
>6 million a year
>22 years old and high upside

Really hard choice

>Cringe

Attached: d40[1].png (680x680, 43K)

In a draft class that consisted of turds like Josh Allen, Sam Darnold, and Josh Rosen, the most successful QB of the bunch gets the most hate on spee, I wonder why?

Attached: bbddc3ef-f64b-4ba2-82f8-1a8476254b27-USATSI_11920795.jpg (534x379, 33K)

>gets the most hate
>literally after 15 posts of people making fun of rosen
/nfl/ is already racist
you don't need to go this out of your way to try and prove that with fake nonsense.

rodgers can be very critical but
>flaws as a leader
is just media BS. The players that played with him long term have only positives to say

>profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/03/02/report-raiders-are-shopping-derek-carr/

Carrmageddon on pooicide watch

Attached: tenor (1).gif (220x165, 793K)

Because baker triggers lanklets and boomers

Who's hating on Baker Mayfield?

You are absolutely deranged.

Allen and Darnold are unironically gonna be decent to really good 10+ year starters in the NFL, Lememe is gonna be out of the league less than three seasons after his rookie deal ends.

this desu
he's critical of younger players because they haven't earned it yet, when it comes to the guys he knows he can count on and are sticking around he's nothing but supportive and he's proved that.
If you come into the league expecting a two time MVP to baby you when you fuck up, you're gonna have a hard time.

AB is selfish, whiny, and quit on his team
OBJ is obnoxious and flamboyant, but he brings his A-game on a dumpster-fire team his whole career. Totally different personalities.

Allen and Darnold are absolute trash. Neither of them are starters in 4 years.

>mayfield
>successful

Pick one

Doubtful

Attached: 1544921941692.jpg (374x375, 13K)

Well he can successfully complete a pass, so that gives him much more success than Lamar.

Allen's a white Cam Newton with massively better intangibles and Darnold has shown flashes of brilliance on an offense that's filled with nothing but scrubs and schmucks. Both of them are gonna win the AFC East at least once after Brady retires in 2-5 years.

Cam has literally never had a year as bad as Josh Allen just had. You are fucking retarded.

Mayfield has a higher INT and fumble rate than Lamar and he also has a losing record as a starter. Yikes

Cam was pretty bad in 2016

>Derek Carr is injury prone

Literally missed 3 games in his career man what you talking about. Rosen is cheaper but the Raiders have a ton of cap room already and are in danger of not hitting the spend floor for NFL teams rather than getting in trouble with the cap. I think Carr has shown himself to be a pretty good QB when he has the pieces around him. Raiders O line was trash last year they need to fix both tackle spots and get something at WR/RB to consistently help him out but he's a much better QB than people give him credit for and definitely better than Rosen

>hard ceiling

How do you know what his ceiling is? His best season came in 2016 when he had Michael Crabtree and Amari Cooper at WR and a backfield led by Latavius Murray. You give him some real blue chip talent at WR or RB then you'll see his ceiling

He was. But he still had a positive TD:INT ratio, had a higher completion %, higher TD%, and lower INT% than Allen did.

Mayfield has half as many fumbles as Lamar despite taking several more dropbacks. And his INT% is also lower than Lamar despite throwing roughly 300 times more.

He’s entering year 6 and has had one legitimately good year when he had the best pass protection in the league.

He’s a career 6.7 ypa passer who crumbles under any semblance of a pass rush.

whatever you or I think about Carr, Gruden has generally not shown the highest level of confidence in him. combined with his massive contract and the Raiders really committing to a rebuild post-Mackenzie, I don't think it's surprising they're shopping him. with Rosen Gruden can actually coach him from the getgo, while Carr was someone he kind of received from the previous regime.

You are factually incorrect. Check the math. Mayfield is very turnover prone

To trade Rosen you are going to have to add a pick just so somebody will take the contract.

Think Osweiler to the Browns.

Rosen could get a first round pick

Nobody’s opinion on him changed that much in one year on an abortion of a cardinals team

Under/over the amount of steroids that Metcalf kid at the combine is on? I'll set it at 9.5

He was good in 2015 as well so I wouldn't say he's had one good year at all. I'm not saying the dude is some great top 12 QB but give the man some talent to work with and he can absolutely win games and take the Raiders to the playoffs

>Not surprised they're shopping him

Literally zero confirmed reports they're shopping Derek Carr. When they were having that firesale right before the deadline there was a report the whole roster was available apart from ONE player

Derek Carr

You are correct.
Everyone but the Tardinals thought he was shit.

Thinking any team is going to give up anything for Rosen is wishful thinking.

Check my earluer post, they are shopping him around the combine

Also as for the YPA thing Eli Manning has a career YPA of 7.0 despite working with a ton of talented WRs in his career and has won two Superbowls. 07 He was 6.3 YPA on the season. Joe Flacco has 6.7 YPA on his career and won 10 playoff games and a Superbowl

It's a good metric to use but not the most important to judge QBs

Join the /heem/ Whatsappgroup. Only guys with small penises aren't in it

>chat.whatsapp.com/HBpPIaGJZpcFXeZe6r9k9I

>chat.whatsapp.com/HBpPIaGJZpcFXeZe6r9k9I

Attached: IMG-20190302-WA0004.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

You're right, I misread his INT% because I was looking at playoff stats. But he's still more turnover prone than Mayfield and makes far fewer plays with his arm than Mayfield.

Attached: Lamar vs Baker.jpg (314x223, 19K)

Who tweeted it out?

Fumbles arent turnovers. Lost fumbles are.

>Belichick trades for Rosen and he wins 5 owls for pats after Brady retires at 45

Yeah he really brought his A game in that playoff game, you know after
>the boat

Lamar has 10 lost fumbles, Baker has 5.

you are counting Jacksons playoffs stats

>arbitrary stat difference because of different players recovering a ball you lost
Pathetic post

Potential franchise qbs on rookie deals are arguably the most valuable commodity in the sport

He absolutely could get a first. There are plenty of rookie qbs who have forgettable first years.

Should we not count playoff games for some reason? If we don't he has 7 lost fumbles, his TD% and INT% go lower(but not by much) and he still doesn't look as good as Mayfield.

>he also has a losing record as a starter
He has a winning record in games played and an even record in starts.

>QB wins
Not a relevant stat

What are the chances the Browns make the AFC Championship game this year

Potential franchise QBs on rookie deals are valuable.
We are talking about Rosen so I am not sure why you brought that up.

0%

1000%, buy your tickets now.

4%

This but even more unironically.

Attached: 1542468976574.jpg (620x330, 83K)

Nick Foles should go to the Gigantes de Nueva York desu

More than zero but not great. Chiefs are still gonna be really good, Chargers aren't gonna regress for another year or two, Colts should be even better than last year, also the Jets might be this coming seasons surprise team if they can find a couple weapons for Darnold. Oh yeah, and the Patriots are in all likelihood gonna be pretty significantly improved at TE and WR and a little better on the O-Line and on defense.

But hey, at least the other three AFC North teams are in the process of imploding. So they'll at least make the playoffs.

The NFL needs a meme year just sayin

Not gonna happen, QB's don't get injured frequently enough anymore for there to be any chance of a surprise Browns owl appearance.

they should try and win the division first
thats a lot more likely than the AFCCG

>*becomes an elite OT, shuts down all your pass rushers, catches a touchdown pass, sings sweetly, and fucks your girl in you're path*

Attached: mailata.jpg (1200x800, 135K)

Mayfield>Mahomes

I'm gonna give a non meme guess of anywhere between 5-10% chance the browns make it to the afc championship game

EXTREMELY based post

Attached: B5068FC1-098F-4B65-8B82-8E4CD12F91D7.png (361x333, 63K)

That's a reasonable guess.

Manziel>Both

Lamar Jackson is going to be a future GOAT. /nfl/ was dead wrong about Mahomes and Watson too, and will be about Jackson.

>Fewer YPC than Josh Allen and Josh Rosen
>Higher fumble % than every rookie QB
>Worse completion % than Sam Darnold
>Worse TD% than Sam Darnold
>Future GOAT

OK old gay

>gayker gayfield
>sam darnold
>josh rosen
All got their head coach fired. Gayfield got 2 fired.

>lamar jackson
Did so well his coach got a contract extension

Attached: 1549864557338.jpg (1000x611, 402K)

>falling for old gay's bait

Getting your shit hc fired is high iq

Damn you right, the fuck was I thinking?

he is a big guy.

Isnt it your bed time nigel?

>midday
>bed time

Attached: 1550612550437.jpg (400x400, 29K)

>Qbs win games
>Team game
Stop this meme

I dont believe ypu idiots gave Bryce fucking Harper all that money lmao.

Chris Davis

Davis is at least a good teammate and an outstanding fielder. Harper was hated in Washington and cant play defense to save his life. Should be interesting to see if Harper can rebound from that shit year he had at the plate last year.

I'm only using >he won that game cuz i was replying to a dumbass who thinks brady won 6 owls alone. I agree with you. It's a team effort.

25 million dollars a year is not too much for the most marketable player in the league. Also Phillies has too much money.

Attached: troutphillies.jpg (1268x1609, 922K)

What's the fucking point of a combine if everyone can run, jump, throw, catch, and lift?

some guys do it better than others

You guys are retarded
Closer to the mark, Carr is worth at least a 2nd rounder minimum. His contact is the only thing in the way of a 1st.

>the most marketable player in the league

Attached: 294.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Are there "correct" settings for the draft simulator thing?

Bills and Allen just chucks and fucks all season long.

You can't be this much of a homer to actually believe that. Dude can barely complete a pass.

Depends on the position but more or less to make sure guys pass certain thresholds.

Seahawks need to trade back at least 3 times minimum.

>no salary cap
itsfuckingnothing.jpg

/Bills Owl 2020/
I really hope they don't draft Metcalf

It would fit with what they're trying to do. Draft highly athletic but bad players and pray it works.

>thowing a (you) to Old Gay
But seriously, Lamar Jackson will be out of the league in 2 years.

Attached: fakenews.png (590x340, 71K)

Who is it then?

You're right I should know better. Flacco must have been God awful to be replaced by a running back.

The real loser in all of this is Denver.

Actually he's a wide receiver.

Lmao can he even catch or run routes?
I mean it could workout for both Denver and flaccid if they get some pass protection

before the draft last year he was asked by the chargers to run as a wide receiver

I wonder if he makes more money as a rookie QB vs a rookie WR? Probably a good move in the short term for himself. Probably end up like Terell Pryor though.

Maybe he can be like the Saints backup to do gimmick plays sometimes, he was actually pretty fun to watch this year.

Hill would legit start on some teams from what I saw, seemed like every play I caught was highlight tier. Very exciting player to keep an eye on

Attached: D0sfhHNWkAEqY5V.png (487x605, 45K)

Attached: D0scJSPX4AACdIX.png (487x605, 43K)

Attached: D0sdGNbWwAAycjb.png (487x605, 43K)

Attached: D0sa3Q6XQAAGbVK.png (487x605, 45K)

oof

Attached: D0si_zgX4AIWuzc.png (487x605, 44K)

>muh cerebral agile unathletic white receiver

Attached: D0sdRcgW0AAcCJe.png (487x605, 45K)

Denver gets the best post season QB in history... explain your logic gaylord

Are there any people who review film who don't have the attitude of "I'm so much smarter than every coach in the league"? From my experience a lot of those guys come off as effete snobs just because they bought a subscription to watch coaches' film.

Hill is an O-Linebabby and a schemebabby. He's Joe Webb but with more hype because he's white.

Some perennially bad team (Oakland, Detroit, bills) is going to take a chance that he's the next Julio Jones. Can't wait for them to be wrong

But I literally am smarter than every NFL coach. As soon as I stop grinding the tape and jacking off to anime I'll be taking the league by storm

What was edelmans draft year metrics?

If he's "the next Julio Jones," what does that make ?

I'm not sure the individual numbers, but his RAS would be 9.06
>relativeathleticscores.com/2017/01/17/wr-relative-athletic-scores-ras-table/

Imagine Saquon Barkley and Christian McCaffrey if they got to run behind the Saints or Steelers' O-Line.

>imagine good runners behind good run blocking
I assume it would fall apart.

Imagine if Carolina had CMC be QB and hand off to Cam?

imagine any rb if they ran behind that O-line

Iggles

Attached: that is one sexy lady.png (394x439, 243K)

What did he mean by this?

Attached: Screenshot_20190303-165311.png (1080x2280, 286K)

Metcalf is Kevin White 2.0, prove me wrong.

How the heck do these guys not do shuttle or 3 cone and get away with it?

Hunter Renfrow has elite short area quickness, had the biggest route tree at Clemson last 3 years, and the most consistant catch rate in college history

DK Metcalf has the worst short area quickness by a WR ever, can't run any routes, and has rocks for hands

Patriots

Attached: images.jpg (183x275, 8K)

DK Metcalf
>Played at an SEC school, so no cealing
>Hospitality Management major, obvious brainlet
>combine warrior without college production
>left college 2 years early so obviously he only cares about the money

Good god, this kid has more red fags than the red flag store

Good one

The Jets are stupid enough to take Metcalf

What’s your favourite Chiefs choke
For me, it’s against the Titans last year

Chiefs Colts was amazing.

I'd say he seems like a clear Ravens type pick, but thankfully they dont ever draft guys with such little college production. He'd probably be a Jet since they like cant draft WRs either and fall for those workout warrior types like Stephen Hill and Devin Smith

oh yeah
Tits one swings it for me because Luck is a much better QB that Mariota and the Colts were at home
Tits one also had Mariotas meme td

>3 literal who Patrishit players

Zoomers were a mistake

Ravens are clearly trying to tank for the next few years so they can get Trevor Lawrence. Why else would they put a porch monkey at QB?

>literal who Twitter screen cap

Attached: 1546877674030.gif (1221x1007, 142K)

Lamar Jackson is 7-2 as a starter with both losses under 7 points, why do you racist faggots keep pushing this false narrative that they are going to have a losing record with him?

Twitter screen cappers are fucking redditors

If the Browns or Steelers had Jigaboo Jackson you'd be saying the same shit I am faggot. Stop being a homer and be happy that you're going to have Trevor Lawrence soon.

I’m so glad you’re no longer a racist old bay

Lamar Jackson? More like lameme.

Attached: 1496194234043.jpg (700x700, 84K)

Mayfield is way more of a nigger than Jackson. Fuck off. Jackson actually has a great work ethic and is likable.

I never was racist, and neither are 90% of these teenage edgelords posting on 4channel

Mayfield is a better passer

They get Eli Manning?

Attached: byefags.gif (320x320, 2.15M)

Wonder what happened to the based grassposter. I'd really like to know how the fields are coming along postseason

Kevin White had more agility than DK Metcalf

Andy Isabella broke the laser yesterday, lazy fucking combine crew can't update graphics manually

>the President of the United States lied on financial forms to try and buy the Buffalo Bills
LOW TEST

Attached: bills.png (1650x926, 130K)

Cringe

>madden 19 PC
>sim the whole season
>the fucking Jaguars won the owl
>see some big names come and go
>The freaking Raiders signed LeVeon Bell, Todd Gurley, Antonio Brown and Nick Foles
>The Redskins sign Derek Carr, Demarcus Lawrene, and Clowney
>My Bills take Earl Thomas and Trey Flower and a ton of literal whos
>The Pats lose Brady, Gronk, Edelman, and Bellichick
>The Rams lose Goff and Gurley, I think Goff came back through FA though, I know they signed Crabtree and some guy from the jets
>Get to the draft
>draft 2 day 1 starters at CB and WR, get 3 more serviceable guys at TE, LB and S
>draft a bust at OG named Huston Mama, laugh my as off for a good three minutes
>my new CB is named Colston Fulcher, which sounds like an RDR2 character, also the Patriots draft a QB named David David
Now I'm in the regular season, 3-2 about to take on the Browns who are 4-0-1

>that feel when his team has only won 1 Super Bowl since 2010 while Geriatric Brady has won 3

Attached: typicalpatsfags.jpg (640x629, 75K)

Thanks for the update. Checking your trips

bradysknee is up there with getatangarnett in terms of being a shit tripfag

Attached: cringe.webm (640x800, 2.64M)

you and the raidersfag are tame but fuck you, tripshit

hello im from the future

2019 is Cousin's year!

Attached: 1546459957051.webm (850x478, 2.94M)

Will he finally beat a team that has a winning record?

of course

I cant believe I'm agreeing with the brainlet

>this triggers the conservacuck

Attached: téléchargement (1).jpg (262x192, 7K)

Nice post Muhamad

They are so mad at this delicious brown girl going after Trump for finance crimes.

Attached: brownbae.webm (516x360, 391K)

me and tom brady's sixth knee ring, formerly robert kraft's illegal sex slaves (formerly formerly inbred hicks voting against their own economic interests)

I cant wait for this woman to destroy the Dumbocratic party from within. I mean shes doing it now, but I cant wait for her inevitable Presidential run.

Nice blog fagit

She's like the Sarah Palin of the left?

This Easton Stick guy can throw a pretty football...Would love for my Cowboys to draft him late, hes like Cuckson Wince without the injuries.

Shes way worse. Palin actually ran a tight ship in Alaska, and even as VP she wouldnt have had any real power. That upjumped bartender is already destroying her congressional district and party.

>wanna hear my politics?
>Nice blog faggot

i mean yeah, everyone saw this coming

Attached: D6A160A1-AA16-4CAA-8469-F7F171C88BB3.jpg (750x947, 443K)

Dem Mississippi boys showing off in this combine.

Hot take.
With the move to the RPO and running QBs the edge rusher is far less valuable now.
Now instead of forcing the QB to move guys that can set the edge are just as important.

Zach Allen is a player that can do both and will be the best defensive lineman to come out of this draft.

So with Foles going to the Jags that leaves the Redskins and Fins without starting QBs. I'm guessing the Cardinals and Raiders trade Rosen and Carr, Redskins likely get one of them...

Redskins sign Garrett Gilbert.

I'm a little disappointed that the Dolphins didn't go for him. It would have been great to see Foles vs. Patriots two more times

Gilbert has been a meme since his days at Texas and is not an NFL QB

Who falls for the memecalf?

Raiders 100%

Raiders

>Edge Rusher isn't important
>Guys that set the edge are more important than ever!

You are actually fucking retarded.

its not a done deal. you can never fully trust these early rumors
the dolphins can likely offer a better deal given the bortles contract, they might just want to draft a guy though

Dolphins are in full tank mode, hoping to jettison most of their contracts and draft someone next year or the year after.

bortles to where?

It's what the Patriots do...

When did I say edge rushers weren't important?
It is true there is now a retard in the conversation though.

An edge rusher is literally someone who sets the edge. That's why he's retarded.

Zach Allen to the Pats would be unfair.

>the edge rusher is far less valuable now

They also cheat

Incorrect.

You being a retard confirmed.
Work on the reading comprehension kiddo.

Backup on the Cowboys.

>the state of the thread

Attached: 1547846620988.jpg (2048x2048, 420K)

Him and old gay are literal cancer

How do I become a better Defensive end lads? Any good drills when im not on practice? Can't seem to pass the fatass lineman, I'm taller than all of them but they got 10+kg on me

By quitting larping all the time and actually playing football

Work on your hands, learn to get lower, lift weights. What moves do you use?

Coach told me to the swim, im new to the sport. I have problem in getting extension after making contact.

Yea Forums BTFO

Attached: 1551636103947m.jpg (1024x1024, 169K)

>larping limey

Attached: 1551570482256.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

>/fit/ that high
how old is this fucking image? that board has become absolutely fucking retarded in the last two years

I was never a pass rusher so take this with a grain of salt, but I think you want to stab with your long arm then swim over with your other. You shouldn't be trying to extend post contact, your arm should be fully extended to start contact.

Kek, fucking pakis

There's some decent teams in London. We got a few amerikkan guys here aswell, some players from britbowl managed make it to the nfl. At the moment it's single digits, so college teams and maybe 70% of hs teams are still better than us. But it's fun tackling at full speed

This motherfucker really dyed his moustache blonde

He really did that to us

youtu.be/CCP0xfBR-9M

Attached: Screenshot_20190303-131849_YouTube.jpg (1480x720, 386K)

>Slower 3 cone than Tom Brady

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1550366418558.jpg (632x1952, 106K)

I have no clue. I mean /biz/ is pretty high according to that and that is easily the dumbest board on here.

DK is going to get a GM fired.

Ravens or Raiders will draft him I'm sure

I explode from 3pt stand, drive the oliner, when I do the drive it's weak so I can't reach extension to the stab/pull. Or do you reccomend not driving the oliner and simply chop his hands if when he tries blocking?

If Al Davis was still around he would trade up to the first to make sure he gets him.

No way the Ravens draft him.

1. He'll be drafted before they pick
2. He doesnt fit the Newsome/DeCosta player model. He isnt a multi year productive starter at a college program.

>

Attached: kekcousins.webm (960x540, 2.97M)

I'm sure Al Davis' corpse just moved around a little as DK ran that 4.33 40

Didn't the Ravens waste a 1st-round pick on an old TE that did fuck-all in college last year?

Kike Cousins is such an odd looking character

>is angling for Trump's repeated over-inflation of his wealth, including both Tax and Insurance fraud
Yeah, AOC is the Bills of politicians. Will Trump try to buy her using fake income figures?

>tfw 145 IQ
>tfw talking to average people for me is equivalent to normal people talking to shit-eating retards

Is it me or is this draft class absolutely stacked outside of QB? There's a phenomenal WR group, it's the best DL draft in a long time, a handful of great TEs and at least a few great LBs & corners.

Guys probably bipolar

Hayden Hurst had a decent college career and is only 25 and would have bemhad a much better season had he not got hurt and Mark Andrews AKA the best rookie TE wasnt on the roster. Not like they drafted a 28 year old fireman in the first round like a really retarded team did a few years ago

I can’t imagine being a ravens fan let alone rooting for a team that’ doesn’t even try like the orioles

Yes, one TB12 starter pack please

Attached: 1551636483030.jpg (900x1200, 111K)

WR over rated as usual
TE has one star (Hockenson) and a bunch of guys
RB is serviceable
OL is good
QB is horrid

DL is a very good inside and out
LB has good outside but is light on inside guys
DBs are a solid group all around

ST are unremarkable but not bad.

>Joey Bosa
Ht: 6'5"
Wt: 269 lbs
Arms: 33 1/8"
Hands: 10 1/4"
40 yard dash: 4.86
Bench press: 24 reps
10 yard split: 1.68

>Nick Bosa
Ht: 6'4"
Wt: 266 lbs
Arms: 33"
Hands: 10 3/4"
40 yard dash: 4.79
Bench press: 29 reps
10 yard split: 1.55

if the Cardinals are really considering Kyler, they're retarded

it's shit at OT, deep but bad at WR, shit at LB, CB, and S, godawful at RB, and meh at QB

>720,504,353,047 Laotian kip for a shitty wide receiver coach

Attached: ctyp-kirk-cousins-death-rocks.jpg (800x680, 47K)

Players that Yea Forums thought would be good but I correctly would suck
>carson wentz
>vic beasley
>nick fairley
>daminique easley

Players that I said would be good that Yea Forums incorrectly said would suck
>lamar jackson
>baker mayfield
>russell wilson
>dj moore

>yfw da bears win da superb owl

Attached: bear0091.jpg (278x173, 52K)

he will be a bust like his brother

Oh, thanks for reminding me. Add Bosa to this under players I was right about being good but spee said would suck

don't respond to me, pedophile

THIS RETARD THINKS LAMARB JACKSON IS BETTER THAN WENTZ
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He is. Wentz hasnt done shit in his career

you're implying Lamar Jackson has?

and lameme has?

(You)

Attached: 1551052502284.jpg (558x800, 71K)

Lamar Jackson is the youngest QB yo ever start a playoff game. Wentz hasnt ever started a playoff game.

i didn't realize "playing like garbage in a playoff game while being young" is an accomplishment. gonna hang a banner for that?

>completely stopping everyone else in your squad just so you can pray to your goatfucking god.
kek cannot wait for bongs to die from this.

Still more than Wentz has accomplished

Actually, he has exactly the same number of playoff wins as Wentz does, despite actually starting a game in the playoffs. If your criteria is leading a team to a playoffs, Wentz had the Eagles qualified for the playoffs in 2017 in only 12 full games, with a much more dominant record.

How much did they pay him again?

1. Wentz has been around longer and has never played in a playoff game
2. Wentz plays in a worse division in an inferior conference so not making the playoffs is especially glarring for him
3. Wentz is shit, suck my dick

84 zillion countdown rocks

>glarring

>zero actual arguments
>manchild sperging about the Eagles as usual
You're so stale, Old Bay.

CB and safeties are mostly meh

>mention one play out of 8 that I was correct about being shit
>eagles fans start autistically screeching calling me obsessed over their NPC team

Ok

Are you legitimately unable to type a post out without buzzwords?

You can find a serviceable starter if you need one.
I don't see many that will set the league on fire.
It is a fine ,if unremarkable, group.

>tfw there is a good possibility that nick bosa and quinnen williams will end up in the NFCW

Attached: 2139457.png (609x854, 378K)

Name one buzzword I typed gaymo

What should the 2018 New England defense be nicknamed?

The revolving door, hopefully

The Possum defense.
They played dead until the playoffs.

land of misfit toys

The Happy Endings

9/10.

Pants.
Hurney going to draft some future HoFer for sure.

Attached: 1511719135722.png (144x138, 19K)

lol

Name a more vanilla team than the Pathers, you literally can't

How long has old bay been here

I don't think that means what you think it does

Hurney is known to be great at drafting you pleb.

Attached: 19372948.jpg (750x750, 69K)

dolphins or tits

Drafting rbs in the first is pants on head retarded

that must be why their team completely collapsed when Cam couldn't carry them anymore

Since 2009

Lel, no he isnt

>Since 2009
your trip is like two years old kid, stop pretending

Sony Michel turned out to be fine.

My original trip was banned for some reason newfag

sure thing kid

I think mariya/bulge-kun is pretty based.

Which still doesn’t justify taking a rb in the first because rbs are replaceable and 95% of what an rb does is dependent on its qb and oline.

Justify to whom?
If you want a player and don't think he will be there next time you pick you take them.

Gettleman did that and Cams injury is why they collapsed. Hurney drafted most of the 2015 panthers key players

It’s fine to want a player but running backs are the bottom of the barrel when it comes to value to a football team

>black quarterback.
>white runningback.

they won the owl so I guess it worked out.

Not sure if serious.
Look at all the teams that have sub 240 lb LB and sub 300 lb DL nowadays.
If you have a good RB you can feast on the tiny defenses teams roll out nowadays.

Excuse me dear user. It's 2019 and we have moved passed all bigotry now. We are all human.

Attached: 193948294.jpg (1080x720, 87K)

It's just you.

QB: Average
OL: Below Average
RB: Bad
WR: Bad
TE: Above Average, possibly Elite
IDL: Above Average
EDGE: Average
LB: Below Average
CB: Average
S: Below Average

The FS class is decent enough.
The SS class are all ILBs this year.

okay no-rings.

OL is above average

Tackles are so so but the interior has some potential.

Yeah in case you didn’t realize the pats were pretty good before Sony michel

Running the ball is getting more outdated every year and a good offensive line can make any rb off the street look good like the rams line did with cj Anderson.

Absolutely garbage tackles, mediocre guards, not sold on centers either. Maybe a dozen spot starters, no pro bowlers and certainly no all pros in this OL class.

Quinnen Williams is the best player in this draft class

Weird way to spell "Josh Allen" but OK.

Once again.
Tiny defenses are all the rage and exploitable if you have the personnel.
The Pats had a FB who was bigger than all but 5 players on the Rams def.

What's old is new again.

At least Gurley's knee is permanently fucked.

Attached: 1448844774198.png (301x301, 110K)

Not if aborted fetuses have anything to say.

literally who's

What are you talking about black people are the most racist people around

No it’s not. The most efficient passing teams win. The chiefs, saints, pats, and rams were all great at fucking passing and your cherry picked example of the pats scoring 13 fucking points does not prove shit.

your would be younger brother can talk?

The Undisputed next great Game Manager QB

Attached: oz2sbqob52iccnl3uoqg.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

Look at whatever team you support.
Do you have smol quick LBs?
Do you have undersized penetrating DTs?
If so the Pats will bully you.

to add.
Considering there are only a handful of starting corners over 6' in the NFL I am willing to bet the Pats go for big WRs that can block to exploit another mis match.
If they get Hakeem Butler or Miles Boykin may as well cancel the season.

i'm not sure why you're trying to make a point about the Pats offense using the Super Bowl as an example. they were entirely inept outside of random Edelman chunk plays for three whole quarters, that's a terrible model. they won that game because their defense kept giving them chances and the Rams got gassed.

Ok grandpa

The last three words are important.
Why do you think that was?
If Brady hadn't thrown the pick on the first drive it would have been a very different game.

Why you truculent little whipper snapper.

>why do you think the Rams got gassed
because they punted the ball like 9 out of their first 10 times? even the best defense in the world would soften up when their offense is going three and out the majority of the time. you're trying to push this weird narrative about the game and it's just not at all what happened.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-03 at 4.52.01 PM.png (399x324, 44K)

Why is it that every year there's a shit draft people have to lie and say "Oh but the OL is good!" are they that desperate to believe that some group has to be good every year? Sometimes you just get a 2013 draft, shit happens.

Now post the ToP.
Tiny D got pushed around and got pooped by the end.

Power I is back baby.
BB is playing chess while the rest of the league is playing rock paper scissors.

The interior types are good.
No superstars but you can find an 8 year starter at C or G this year on the second day.
Tackles you will have to take on the first day if you want a starter and it isn't a certainty.

until the 4th quarter the Pats offense only had three drives of more than 3 minutes, and only one truly extended drive. they were in the game because their defense forced punts on the first nine drives of the game. four of those drives were less than two minutes long. the Rams didn't convert a third down until there were four minutes left in the 3rd quarter. it was a supremely dominant performance by the Pats defense and I'm not sure how you think the reason they won was that their running game grinded the game away, when the Pats punted on half of their drives before the fourth quarter and most of them weren't extended.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-03 at 5.14.33 PM.png (413x333, 59K)

new thread old baysed

The ToP was 40:31 to 23:27.
I am not taking anything away from the defense but the offense kept their foot on the Rams throat the whole game.
The running game played a large part of that.
Edelman took care of the rest.

Disregard ToP.
Wrong SB
Glad this is an anonymous board.

And in the end
OMFG THAT HURTS JESUS CHRIST KILL ME AGGGHHHHHHH

What a fucking spastic...

ded sport

combine is cute and all but it's no replacement for actual football
prob owl should come after the superb owl desu

>451.328.220 Turkish Liras

Attached: 1551061289901.jpg (2000x3000, 1007K)

the browns won the Owl in my first season as bucs coach, the patriots took haskins and are elite and the Jags also won an owl with bortlel

your trip name is so fucking gay

Absolute unit

Attached: dkmetcalf030219ftr_nwvdzc1xazyx17mgf6ub602uj.png (960x540, 680K)

>I know people who honestly think Antonio Browns career is over after his most recent comments
Why are people so retarded?

This kills the meme

Attached: 12incone.jpg (275x330, 8K)

Savage

>former ole miss WR
can someone translate this?

no (You)r gay

I'd bet everything I own he doesn't make it out of his rookie season healthy.

Explain

He has a slower 3 cone time than Tom Brady. He has negative agility. A fucking A-10 could outjuke him.

Cone drill. He ran it in 7.3 seconds.

>26,074,283,615.96 Greek Drachmi

To put it in perspective, the fastest offensive lineman 3 cone drill this year ran it in 7.4 and he weighs 300lbs at the same height.

A-10's are actually extremely manueverable

new

ACTUAL NEW THREAD.

Attached: datasstho.jpg (1600x900, 100K)

Your mothers cunt is unfixalbe.