Why does Yea Forums zoomers want to create this narrative that black players started playing at the highest level...

Why does Yea Forums zoomers want to create this narrative that black players started playing at the highest level yesterday?

Attached: b.jpg (500x494, 393K)

brazilians aren't black

haha le black mayn narrative xDDD

*do

None of those is black

maradona?

At best, some of those guys are mulatto. We mean ooga booga black.

Light skinned niggas =/= niggers

They don't realize Eusebio was Angolan

Why don't people rate Eto'o?

Gringos will never accept our blackness or whiteness, for them we are 56% mutts no matter what we look like.

Brazilians don't count

Because he won the treble with Inter so Pep said he's evil and bad.

>Gringos will never accept our blackness or whiteness, for them we are 56% mutts no matter what we look like.
black brazilians are 40% african, 15% native and 45% poortuguese. only quilombolas are really black, and those are rarer than pure índios

>Ronaldinho isn't black

so Mbape and Dembele aren't eighter

They have African parents

Frog board brigading, tards took it seriously.

I know I'm going to get memed on but he wouldn't be considered full black here

black is such a wide banner, even people who are 1//4 black and pale as fuck claim theyre black because white club is hard to get into, and black club accept anyone. i mean look at your american style blacks compared to africans, the africans are way darker and so more pure, most non african blacks are 70 percent african at most

you contry has a concept of "full black"?
and Ronaldinho has African lineage

Yeah. Think Davinson Sanchez. Carlos Bacca would be considered "moreno". I thought it was similar in Brazil.

How far back?

It's similar in Brazil

Reminder that his son will be the GOAT

Attached: s.jpg (640x640, 58K)

>quilombolas
Tha will be a Vinicius?

For me brazilians, 99% of them, are just a different mix of africans.

I have been there multiple times and the african admixture is extremely clear.

One drop rule