*does only one thing right in the match*

*does only one thing right in the match*
>Look at him go! This kid is going to be one of the greatest, for sure.
*misses 96% of his shoots*
>...

When will the Fraudicius Jr meme end? Not even Ausencio was pushed this hard. The reason why he "looks good" it's because the rest of the team plays terrible.

Attached: vinicius_jr_twitter_buena.jpg_1902800913.jpg (1200x900, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marca.com/en/football/real-madrid/2019/02/28/5c77dfe2468aebf9318b45ab.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is shooting the only thing that matters in a player?
I remember him creating 2 chances for his team mates

He already has 8 assists and 4 goals IIRC

Also why are you putting all the responsibility on a 18 year old that got in the team yesterday?

for me it's huevo duro

Attached: 1447795665-huevo.jpg (409x617, 39K)

Valdano said that Raul had the same problem and they worked on it and fixed it.

>"When Raul was at the same age as Vinicius, we spent days correcting his finishing," Valdano admitted in an interview with El Transistor.

marca.com/en/football/real-madrid/2019/02/28/5c77dfe2468aebf9318b45ab.html

He cant pass either though

niubi niubi mobaimobai

Really? This says his passing success is 77.3%

Attached: vini.jpg (701x575, 260K)

He should have spent a little bit more time in the B team to practice some more and build more confidence. He was killing it there.

Its sloppy but nothing that gametime cant fix

Attached: vini.jpg (681x318, 75K)

Here comes the Polish loser that thinks he is a übemensch. The one that thinks he is more special than Schopenhauer because he was born in a "naysh"

>he isnt a complete player at 18 what a surprise

Btw you fucking toilet cleaner. It wasn't me who made the comparison. It was the man who helped >real's best player to be what he became
>Valdano can speak from a position of experience in matters such as this as it was in fact, he who helped shaped the career of a young Raul Gonzalez

Have some self-awareness and shut the fuck up

he shouldn't be in the first team at Real Madrid then

He was playing in the B team then they called him. There must be a reason

because they were in a desperate mess

It's hard when dirty pique keeps sliding into him every chance he gets

>You now remember Assensio

youd have a point if this group of other 10 experienced players werent playing like shit
he's young and will improve but not overnight

Raul was still kindda shit desu. 12-18 goals a season. Raul was basically a championship tier striker.

>Raul was kinda shit
delet this

Look, I like him as all. Heck I still have his 2006 trading card. But he really wasn't a great player. Like I would prefer Defoe over Raul. Raul is a hero for RM, say like Carragher. Their clubs obviously like them, and they're very likeable players with fantastic performances, but hey they're not even top 100 in their positions.

Is he the Brazilian Pulisic? His playstyle is almost similar and equally as ineffective when finding the goal

Frog looking ass fraud

8 assists and 4 goals in how many games?

You should ask that question to Solari. He's gonna ruin Vini by putting too much pressure on him.

>I would prefer Defoe over Raul
Imagine preferring shitty La Liga titles over UCL titles in which Raul was instrumental for Real.

Attached: 147989727069.png (400x381, 108K)

*plop*

Dude, he's young

and he's black

that's a WIN//WIN in europe.

(((Luegenpresse))) will hype him for years.

Copy n' paste this post for future references.

Raul played as a second striker, you can't expect a player like that to score so many goals when he played with Ronaldo and Figo

Raul stayed in the team too long because he was the home grown golden boy but in his prime he was very good