>Essentials:
sortitoutsi.net/football-manager-2019/essentials [embed]
>FAQ, guides and extras
pastebin.com/qwvspy9X [embed]
>Macca's database:
pastebin.com/uj27eQhe (2015)
pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap (2016)

Thread theme : youtube.com/watch?v=tks_6VzRjXk

Attached: 1510187311196.gif (728x404, 2.77M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/ajqfq06i45q4v14/Real_Fixtures_-_England.xml/file
community.sigames.com/topic/454762-real-fixtures-fm19-102-leagues/
fmslovakia.com/downloads/kitpacks/fc12-templates-megapack/
youtube.com/watch?v=AdssJuiYxUA
youtube.com/watch?v=UFeZLJLgq-8
twitter.com/MesutCayir54/status/1102235413878661120
community.sigames.com/topic/455771-fm19-leagues-world-pack-by-claassen-55-updates-europe-completed-5555/
community.sigames.com/topic/461163-fm19-japan-league-level6-pyramid/?tab=comments#comment-11649310
youtube.com/watch?v=tu7pxJXBBn8
youtube.com/watch?v=MMJoLyrWa7E
youtube.com/watch?v=gu3KzCWoons
youtube.com/watch?v=QIjN-oCakEQ
fmscout.com/a-fm19-real-names-license-fix.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The second, like what are my boundaries: can I go for two senior players with desirable personality / traits and chuck in a shitload of regens?
Why did they touch the tutoring bros, it was so perfect

>Why did they touch the tutoring bros, it was so perfect
it was great for a game but fucking retarded for a simulator since it has no precedence in reality

So I'm playing FM16 and I've got a load of wide players (WBs and Ws) but im not getting much crosses

and i know crosses is how you rape the game

This was a title winning tactic two seasons in a row, I didn't use it every game but it was my main tactic.

I've been using it this season, and it works great against good teams but I keep getting exposed by shitter sides. I've built my team around this formation, so I'm thinking I should tweak my main tactic. Any tweak suggestions?

Attached: jew.png (703x661, 115K)

>2035
>the legend is reborn

Attached: ameobi.png (441x109, 31K)

I used to play exactly that formation, but with different roles.
I moved the VOL up to central mid and set him a DLP(D), changed the fullbacks to attack. Works great for me, but my 10 is a AP rather than your SS.

Literally can’t afford to sign anyone

Attached: A972CB5E-74BA-4D3D-BB4E-DFB9DEC76B19.jpg (720x707, 66K)

is this peak zoomer? I can't imagine an image any zoomerier

I guess it'll take some experimenting, but some things worth trying are
>turing off "counter," since fm19's idea of countering basically amounts to whacking it long, and if your opponents are sitting deep you'll lose the ball a lot
>moving your wingers back to MR/L and getting your fullbacks forward more to overlap
>replacing your DM with someone more defensive - DLP(d), anchorman, something like that
>putting one of your front players on more of a support/playmaking duty
basically controlling the game a little better, making sure you get plenty of guys forward and wide but being selective about it, etc. you might actually create fewer chances from open play but by keeping the ball you'll tire them out, force them into fouls and taking bookings, etc.

Attached: WFC19-037-YouthBoys-HalfRotator-698x394.jpg (815x460, 67K)

shooola ammyohbe

Attached: lmao.png (412x78, 41K)

What the fuck is on their head
Two on the right are fine but what the fuck man

How often do you tweak with the mentality in game? I feel like whenever I tweak I end up conceding but sometimes not tweaking anything leads you to being exposed.

Can any Gerbros recommend a company from Saxony with a decent-looking logo? I'm redoing my teams kits

What's the significance of having links between clubs?

Also this one goes into the trash, no?

Attached: unambitious.png (283x182, 7K)

>buying a 16y/o spanish regen for 3.3m

Attached: 1454849617201.jpg (567x523, 38K)

Depends on the circumstances
Almost never when I'm leading until we're in the 85th or later, and then I'll shift slightly more defensively.

>player was on a hattrick
>we had the lead and no time left
>I let my diva midfielder take the pen instead
>he missed

fuck guys think I've lost the dressing room

>its a shit season episode
I was hoping for a treble, maybe time to start a new save

>found a HG CB for less than 10m and who's 23y/o
>two days after I make my bid, he breaks his ankle
>it's already August so I won't be able to sign him in this transfer window because he can't pass the medical

Attached: 1452039309696.png (434x428, 176K)

Why did you sell him to begin with?

I didn't, I want to buy him but he got injuried a moment after I made a bid. I wanted to sell one of my CB's who's 28 or so and doesn't have the HG status, but right now FM decided to fuck me over.

I mean it's no Sala situation but still

How does he have homegrown if you never had him?

He's in a different team in the same country

So he's not homegrown for you and he's over 21 so he never will be

He's HG (nation), not HG (club). I even put a red rectangle over it so you can read it correctly.

Attached: hg.png (1920x1030, 279K)

christ dude

who cares about that, you can get any of 900 other players who fulfill that criteria

Good CBs with HG status that aren't too expensive and want to join my team?

Attached: 1519614192868.gif (230x179, 1.91M)

you don't need 8 good homegrown in country players
you need 8 total homegrown in country players
they don't even need to be bench players, they just need to be registered as part of the first team

Just promote some youth

the pussy looking for homegrown players
the chad just giving up the squad slots

I need to have 6 players with HG status in league matches on the pitch + the bench. Also, CL registration rules.

If I had a good youth CB... fucking hell, I can't even find any. All the regen CBs I find are either manlets, have horrible mentals, terrible aerials or got the good ol incosistent + injury prone combo

>wanting Belgians.

great, so you need 0 homegrown in country starters and two that are competent subs

Anybody willing to compile real fixtures for England in FM19's editor? I'm using a pirated copy and it launches only with .fmf (compiled) files but won't for .xml like this one. Here's the file: mediafire.com/file/ajqfq06i45q4v14/Real_Fixtures_-_England.xml/file

taken from the pack in here: community.sigames.com/topic/454762-real-fixtures-fm19-102-leagues/

I see we have a Man City insider here

not even close, i don't usually have homegrown players because theyre 18 and just got here

How do I defend corners?

Pray, pray, pray. Go to the temple and pray. Just pray, it's the best thing for you.

get a keeper who controls his box well. I schedule a "defending corners" training session before every single game, I don't know if it helps a lot but it seems to help a little

keep track of how the goals go in, too. if it's bouncing out to the top of the box and there's nobody there to close down a shooter, you might want to put someone there

Attached: f.png (233x41, 2K)

at least he didn't value-limit it

I really hate how Miles changed agents from rarely wanting release clauses to about 70% of agents fucking your ass with a 23.5m release clause on a player who could easily be sold for twice the amount.

I accidentally gave a really decent player a 35k release clause in this save after paying about 1.5m to buy him. I don't know how, maybe I thought it was a relegation release clause or another throwaway bonus
didn't notice it until his value started getting close to 2m and the vultures were circling

>CL quals registration day with a shit nation team with few HG players
haha, time for unhappy left out scrubs

I've noticed that loan players don't complain when they don't get registered, so I get a loan army while I wait for my 18yo wonderkids to become homewgrown.

All the cbs and tall players on zonal everyone else on man mark

just faced Torpedo Minsk in a friendly and shit man, they have a really nice kit. I wanna manage them someday

Attached: 44.jpg (600x600, 75K)

Tell my DoF to handle contract extensions for some players as I couldn't be bothered. Now my topscorer and best regen prospect are rejecting the offers. reee

youre playing the wrong game

>trusting the AI on contract negotiations

Attached: 1427811509354.gif (200x196, 1.35M)

If you DoF at least make sure you make the offers to your best players, i don't care what the AI do with my shit regens, as long as I keep the next GOAT

lol he didn't get a 10.0 with 4 goals 1 assist because he missed two sitters

Europa qualifiers rule, I just played 3 strikers and told my team to hoof it whenever we got the ball and the gibraltan team couldn't even handle that

Attached: 20190302192615_1.jpg (1920x1080, 237K)

I got the big sam question

Attached: 20190302192847_1.jpg (1920x1080, 309K)

Why does the AI still obsess over possession? I'm a counter attacking team yet every game my assistant manager cries over not having possession

you have two shuttling runners in a 2 man midfield. you 100% need a dedicated holding midfielder. DLP(D) is one of the most consistent roles in the whole game, and an absolute must in a 4231. you could also designate a Inverted wing back to fill in for the SV provided that you are not playing a side that creates wide overlaps on the side with the IWB. you can also mitigate this somewhat by having the Winger on your week side mark their fullback and disrupt the oppositions ability to create 2 on 1 counters.

I would also maybe change your mentality. Attacking is really an all out mentality, you need some additional defending roles.

anyone have success using a inverted wingback on attack? I love the idea of the role in a 4312 with a carrillero.

What stats do you look in particular? Any examples would he appreciated

Attached: 1536138641231.jpg (520x500, 46K)

Can anyone explain why my players "aren't getting enough attention in fitness training" when I have 2 coaches and the workload is light?
I don't get it.

>send my scout out to find hot prospects
>he goes and scouts fucking lyon
is there any way to tell them to avoid rich clubs lol

click on a fullbacks page
click on inverted fullback role and set to support or attack
the attributes you need are fucking highlighted for you

Which one, /trb/lles?
Keep in mind Ceballos has been my best player this year and is 3 years younger

Attached: Israel Cruz_ Comparison Player Comparison.png (1916x1017, 209K)

>instant result a meaningless cup match
>play winger as striker to give him a start since he hasn't featured much bc I don't use wingers usually
>assman subs him out five minutes in for being out of position
>elite wingerman pissed off
>lost trust in manager

the stats i look for are crosses vs. crosses completed, distance covered per 90, passing accuracy, and number of mistakes per 90

>want to play some fancy tactic
>having too much success just hoofing it to 3 fast strikers to justify changing

Going for another round of kit redesigns. Mine on left, original on right.

Not 100% on this one, do you reckon white sleeves or black?

Attached: fm_2019-03-02_20-33-47.png (1920x1050, 1.07M)

why are you using gimp

Attached: file.png (910x710, 80K)

Attached: trb home kit.png (256x256, 57K)

Thank you for this useless post. What atributes and moves in particular did you find particularly useful for a player succeeding within what is a fairly specialized role? Or even better was the systen adapted to get the most out of this particular role or was the role used to get the best out of the player.

I hate how low effort these threads have become. Too little autism

god damnit

I've been messing around with fmslovakia.com/downloads/kitpacks/fc12-templates-megapack/ for hours

>Be a provincial upstart team get mid-table finish and win the cup first year in the job
>Good start to the second season, fifth place and chasing down the old guard
>Get three games in a week between the cup, europe, and league
>Ref awards opponents two penalties in the first ten minutes
Anyone else been targeted by the Deep State in their saves?

tfw unseeded in draw

Attached: 20190302204601_1.jpg (1920x1080, 247K)

Literally any game against PSG

PSG aren't a problem. I'm talking about football in lawless countries.

Attached: parisDerby.jpg (1592x832, 163K)

how can i undo the squad update? I want to start a save with stoke but I also want to play with crouch

>vaduz

My nigga, hows it going? How many goals did you manage to score with coubialy before the board sells him off from under you? I also managed to get ciccone to score 9 in a season, most of them being outside the box which i found hilarious

just start a save and select the 19.1 DB instead of 19.3 DB

You have to select the version of the game when you start the save. It should default to "winter update", find wherever it says that and click the dropdown menu and select the other one. Sorry for the vague directions but hopefully you can figure it out. You will have to restart your save from scratch just so you know

Silver lining: I didn't get so much as a warning for denouncing the crooked officials in the press. I guess the Russian Football Union can feel shame.

>had a long throw highlight
>when I try and upload it the ball in on the floor rather than in the taker's hands and the header never happens

i give up lol it played fine in game too

>59% attendance
And I thought we had it bad

Attached: Attendance.png (1280x768, 677K)

Anybody else never use the update because they find winter signings in August to be too weird?

I use it because I can't be arsed turning it off and rarely play in a league when it matter

its bad enough that the clubs all do stupid shit in january as it is with first window budgets off

I dont use it because most of the quality youth prospects get loaned out all season. I play mostly lower table teams so its a deal breaker for me.

>have routine set up with players left in my own half
>make subs
>this happens

Attached: 20190302214256_1.jpg (1920x1080, 367K)

>La ville de Bordeaux
You hate to see it

Attached: 20190302220136_1.jpg (1920x1080, 388K)

our prize for winning this is the chance to get reamed by besiktas

Now that's what I call seeing out a tie

Attached: CL CIty.png (1280x768, 324K)

>"Has work to do in the heading department"
Do I need to do anything to help a kid with this or do they just fix it themselves over time

You can improve their jumping reach. Every young player will naturally improve no matter how fucked up your training is, though obviously the more you micro the better results you'll get

>downloaded new update
>antonio marin not in the database
where is he

Attached: peep.png (604x613, 257K)

Attached: file.png (1883x1155, 235K)

thinking of starting an A-league save lads

Which club are you looking at mate?

I don't know anything about the league or the clubs

recommend any?

thinking about Melbourne Victory or WSW because of the shirt design

It's MLS, but shittier. Wellington gets to count both Australians and Kiwis as domestic for league requirements but this is not as useful as you might think. (Or is exactly as useful as you might think if you've managed the Canadian clubs in MLS.)

If you want to try developing players, Central Coast have the best facilities.

Wests are a cheeky upstart team, Victory are the best-supported team and you should be destroying the league pretty quickly with them. (or Sydney FC) Hardest starts are Newcastle and Wello.

nice, went with Central Coast Mariners

Is 4-1-4-1 the best bus parking formation? I haven't found anything better

4231 where the entirety of youre 231 is shifted backwards one strata

is 19 any good or can i safely stick to 17?

basically. I play a 4-1-3-1-1 narrow, but it's probably doing the same thing except with the wingers tucked in and one CM pushed up
>60% possession
>2 shots all game
>win 1-0

Good luck. Hope to see updates of you marinading the Asian Champions League.

4-4-2 works really well for me in League One and Championship

Attached: lowblock.png (788x628, 124K)

will try my best!

>TM(s) paired with TM(a)
>no playmakers allowed
you've out-englished the english

Shorter passing?

yeah, the save started as an experiment, but it's my fav save so far

>where the entirety of youre 231 is shifted backwards one strata
huh?

4231, 2 are dms, 3 are cms, 1 is an amc

true, that's not ok

Sticking this up on the fridge because I'm proud of him.

Attached: finally.jpg (819x316, 17K)

Explained by others, but you need to understand that in FM a 4-2-3-1 isn't the same shit as it is IRL. The opposition just plays over your two CMs, your wingers barely track down, your SS and AF ddon't necessarily press and it's over.

>legendary striker in final season before retirement
>few games for the entire season
>last chance to play him again
>start him in a game after the league is won
>hatrick
>scores 200th goal
>mfw

Attached: 1433960984520.webm (960x540, 1.35M)

>i actually made the champions league quarter finals for the first time
incredible
thanks to stat padding in the qualifiers my winger has 19 assists at this stage and a 9.17 average rating

oh I wanted Sporting

Attached: European Champions Cup_ Overview Stages-2.png (1920x1002, 1.41M)

Too bad they only start counting the stats from the group stage onwards. Yeah, I did check the rules in the Editor.

>

Attached: turk.png (486x112, 10K)

Passport status: invalidated.

Is it worth getting FM19 lads? Can pick it up for £19. Tried the demo, match engine seems great. only problem is that the menu seems sluggish af

Attached: 372.png (392x324, 144K)

>match engine seems great

Attached: Not a game, not a game.png (768x506, 573K)

What league should I play in?

Pick one.

Attached: World Cup tan.jpg (5056x5060, 3.96M)

Once you have the basics down it's usually more fun to manage your local team so you're more invested. This will lead to worse decision-making but honestly getting everything right and being successful is over-rated.

>start unemployed
>max 3 year contract per club

VAMOS

Attached: 1518639842695.png (1595x897, 1.37M)

absolutely BASED

Turkish third division is probably the most dumbass brexit league that has a realistic non-poopsock path to the top, since you get the Erdogan Bucks in the super lig

youtube.com/watch?v=AdssJuiYxUA

Kurdish separatists that barricaded up their towns to fight the state a couple years ago, and name their hooligan firm "Barikat" 1 -1 right-wing nationalists that chant "homeland, nation, Sakarya" at their games. There were also two red cards before the kickoff

Attached: atatürk-ün-gençlere-kötü-örnek-olan-alışkanlıkları_813642.jpg (602x800, 72K)

Amed are p.fun since the third tier is a pisstake but trying to step up in the 2nd tier with no scouting or money is an awkward summer.

Attached: 20190226200547_1.jpg (1920x1080, 242K)

I have the best offense, defense, and goal difference in the league. Yet I'm 11W 9D and in second place. Those goals for are coming when they're redundant and the goals against come when they hurt most...

Spursing it up

Attached: EPL.png (668x486, 24K)

I forget what i did with Bagcilar but I know I stayed in the 2nd division for more than a year, I think I had enough money for one month of a big scouting budget? Just enough to fill the foreign player limit with average french free transfers. Transfer values are so low in turkey, I got a good regen from an amateur club but that was more to get out of 2.lig

But yeah it's harder to string together promotions in FM now, unless you're good at/really care about tactics.

Attached: ufuk.png (1920x1080, 311K)

Sounds like man management problems but you're the one with the reports in front of you.

Release clauses mean I was going to sell a player for £5m+ with a 50% sell-on fee but then some cunt offered £3.5m upfront and the CUNT decided to sign for them instead

french clubs are usually shit in europe from what i've seen (aside from psg)

Technically Bordeaux is a huge summer camp IRL; but then IRL the EPLEL sucks in Europe, Benfica cannot win a European Cup to save their lives and many more spicy memes.

gonna roll for it
last digit is group, 2nd last is nation i'll just subtract it by 4 if it's over 5
lesgo

sweden
fair enough

/pol/ wants their memes back.

Attached: 1452501232-sverige.jpg (468x262, 14K)

clubs based in the city of sodertalje get only refugee regens

Attached: sodertalje.png (1920x1080, 1.46M)

>july 1 2017
they're not regens, tell em to fuck off and tear their cruciates

idk that was from an old fm, iirc i checked and they didn't change it

Why do Italian clubs have so many players out on loan?

corruption

Attached: oaxaca.png (1061x591, 93K)

Money laundering and no real B team system.

mashallah

Attached: syriaska.png (848x460, 131K)

I play destroyers on the wings for tight width and defensive stability

>refugee fc

unironically this
once the int'l break hits half of the swedes will become nigerian/iraqi/syrian

Swedish NT sucks enough it's likely that Muhammad Mubarak will still play for his adopted nationality. He'd really need to suck hairy donkey balls not to play for Sweden.

not right now they don't but they still have zlatan the parasite playing for them in fm17 so yeah

Are there any general tips for creating higher quality chances?

Sweeper-keepers.

Attached: SK(S).webm (960x530, 2.85M)

My assman has very suddenly started making offers on guys he's scouted without my input
What the fuck is happening? Nigga's gonna bankrupt us

youre the assman now

Check staff responsibilities, he likely has job of finding and making offers for senior or youth players.

One day, I will play FM as Director of Football, getting the AssMan to do all the match day and media nonsense and only dealing with player development. Should be a relaxed save.

Checked staff responsibilities, he has zero responsibilities listed
Everything is either me or Youth Development

There isn't enough meat in that part of the game desu. What happens when the transfer widow is closed and all the young players are doing all the training they need to?

I'd review matches, talk to players about their performances, talk to players about training, resolve morale issues, and focus on scouting. Y'know, the kind of things that Technical Directors do.

I thought I would try to use a DoF in Australia since they've got strange rules
But instead the guy doesn't sign anyone until after I've already filled all the slots up and he's getting shittier players
What the fuck?

Can someone explain the tutoring this year to me please. I've basically been putting my best 3 personality types in a group with my best wonderkid hoping the determination will grow. Problem is my goalkeeper is resolute and I'm not sure if all I'm doing is passing on goalkeeper stats to a defensive midfielder.

Cheers lads

>Can someone explain the tutoring this year
Nobody can do that, not even Miles.

The tackle and interception numbers in this >game are fucking retarded. There are so many players average 5+ tackles a game, at least by the AI

>tackle envy

Attached: laughing queers.jpg (480x320, 40K)

> good regen
> turkish cb
> 5'9
> 9 determination

pathetic manager

How do you get the keeper to go out of the box to get the ball?
Even with a SKa he tends to stay glued to within 4 yards of his goal and just stands there unless the ball rolls up to the 6 yard box.

Play a version with a better ME.

I guess its back to FM13 after all, then.

Keepers sweep in 15 if you want the youth prospects to be slightly more realistic.

>sign new Keeper to replace the club's aging #1
>feel bad because I'm going to have to put old faithful on the bench
>like a true pro he injures himself in training a day before the transfer window opens and saves me from the hard decision

> be me
> romanticise France
> start a new save hoping to bring white nationalism back to France
> glory days of le Paris
> start with Paris FC
> get to Ligue 1
> start getting good regens
> problem
> Mohammed Mohamed Cisse
> Mulab Mujahadin
> Asif Mohammed
> Danone M'poo
> Babatunde N'gologoo

Europe is fucking dead boys

This guy has me convinced that real life has become FM.

>Replaces manager after 2 days in preseason
>No prior professional job, instantly impressive results
>First season, immediately the top scorers
>Immediate cup run
>Wins the Super Cup involving 3 goals in the last 10 minutes
>Bizarre results ranging from complete collapses to huge derby wins
>Quietly hoping for a league challenge after successful first season
>Hit by an injury crisis and dip in form
>Team is full of FM babies circa 2015
>Players keep randomly fucking up/playing like shit in European knockout games
>Always looks bored as fuck during conferences as if he's rushing through them on 'calm'

I tried that with Lorient. It went okay but you have to spend about 10 hours finding the talented young players who are actually French at the start of each season. It took 5 seasons before the 'new frenchmen' were entirely gone from the team.

Attached: simone-inzaghi.jpg (640x480, 30K)

>restore the glory days
>with a win-nothing club founded in 1969
It's your own fault for not picking Red Star.

All of the French teams in the lower leagues are 70 years or less nothing clubs. I'm going to be Dunkerque and try again.

Any Mohammeds, Cisses or Hassans in my youth intake and they are getting released. Dunkerque will be a new bastion of French White hope, with English, Scottish and northern Irish expats.

US Avranches was founded in 1897 and comes with the added benefit of being able to stupidly chant "USA" when things are going well.
US Boulogne were founded in 1898 and their stadium is called the Stade de la Libération - a logical base for a white supremacist meme save.

There are some other clubs older than 70 in the lower leagues but those two are real standouts.

>says this while he lives in the UK

So, I'd like to continue my European Journeyman Save, but at the same time I'd like to install some expanded DBs for other leagues for another save I'll do when I either finish this or get tired of it.
Will that fuck up the save?

Diversity is our strength

Calling the police as we speak. Your entire family will be kicked out of the UK just because of the implied racism in your post, Bartek Patryszkzwi

I have no family in the uk
At least I can walk around where I live and see only white people. Not sure you brits know that feeling

Attached: 1534590151397.jpg (316x281, 69K)

>tfw watching the cities slowly burn while sitting comfy in the all-white Welsh countryside

Attached: Varg Approved.jpg (201x251, 11K)

Well I'm in a very rural area so I do, but I'm sure they'll get here in the end.

>Beat Cardiff 3-0 in a friendly with my team.

>Lose 4-0 in the first game of the season to a newly promoted team.
Utter shite game

>friendlies
>meaning anything

New kits finished. Damn my fans really should love me, they get to keep the same kits for 4-5 years at a time before I replace them

Attached: fm_2019-03-03_12-31-02.png (662x247, 201K)

>Been using the same facepack since 2011
>Look to get a new one
>they're all 12GB+

Attached: 1482522187603.png (345x294, 128K)

Been using mine for 3 versions and its getting kinda outdated but I really cba torrenting a new one

lol

Attached: 20190303134832_1.jpg (1920x1080, 452K)

They'll just keep getting bigger because nobody can be fucked to go through and just remove anyone who has died or fully retired and those that have retired from playing could theoretically come back as a coach or manager or something so they stay in the pack because it'd be hassle to remove and readd at a later date. So you have nobody being removed and hundreds/thousands getting added each year.

sometimes dat 4-4-2 rigid counter be hittin doe !!

lost 4-1 in the next league game lol

Europa is murdering my tiny squad

>mfw 19.3.0 update broke 90% of DB expansions

Attached: Jim-Cornette-fuck-this-company.jpg (640x480, 30K)

does anyone ever actually use the premade tactical styles

>What atributes and moves in particular did you find particularly useful for a player succeeding within what is a fairly specialized role?
if they can play wing back and have decent off the ball and positiing they can play iwb regardless of foot or ppms

always remember there is a lot of fluff in fm and a lot of the times its up to players not being shitters

>Bid on player
>Forget to lock out sell-on %
>Sell-on % locked in
>Decline
>Bid again
>Remember to lock out sell-on % clause
rinse and repeat

wew, champions by the skin of our teeth

Attached: 20190302224213_1.jpg (1360x768, 128K)

>Besiktas padding two goals against 9 men at the end
youtube.com/watch?v=UFeZLJLgq-8

Attached: 20190303143841_1.jpg (1920x1080, 368K)

>having an url as your sponsor name

On the plus side I think I'm next in line for the england job

Attached: Vaduz vs Beşiktaş_72 minutes.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

lmfao when you're willing to play semi-pro ball in fucking Latvia just to escape Haiti

Attached: 20190303090222_1.jpg (1360x768, 169K)

>Both my goalie and backup goalie are out for a month
>Have to field the U23 one

oh boy can't wait for the incoming 6-0's

recently conceded a goal where my bad backup jumped for a ball, realised he was travelling out of his area and just threw it at a striker

How do I find the good regens before their value skyrockets?

They also backtrack before poaching a ball and concede. That was infuriating.

>How do you get the keeper to go out of the box to get the ball?
You play PES. Role and duty is completely irrelevant when it comes to GKs sweeping.

Attached: 2018-07-06_16-58-17.webm (1127x748, 2.79M)

Anyone who got buffed a lot in new patch?

Pirates 1-0 Customers. FM19's Editor broke imports overall from FM18, which is most likely why Claassen is dead. Well at least he's dead now for sure considering his 55 European dbs are now going straight into the trash. SI also has removed more features from the Editor.

>FM19's Editor broke imports overall from FM18
They did rewrite the Editor or something? Isn't FM running on years old code just being upgraded a bit every year?

lots of time and autism if you're on 18/19. If on 17 or before just throw your scouts at anything underage.

>They did rewrite the Editor or something?
They disabled data compression and I don't know what else that prevents you from just opening a FM18 .fmf or .dbc file into FM19, like you used to be able to with older FMs (you could open a FM16 .fmf or .dbc file into FM17 for example). Now you have to open your old FM Editor, export to .xml and then import the .xml into FM19.

They also removed EURO coefficient settings in FM19 Editor, and with the 19.3 update they also removed Attribute Templates. I bet you can add all that stuff back with the right "comp editor.fmf" file, but it's just a pain.

Fuck it I'm playing 19.1.0, I didn't buy this game to do fucking Vanarama/County League runs.

>They also removed EURO coefficient settings in FM19 Editor, and with the 19.3 update they also removed Attribute Templates.
Why do you think they are removing features? Are they going to add them to ingame editor you have to buy? Or release a additional "Premium" Editor with all features that will cost 9.99€ or something like that

The official answer is pic related. The issue with that is that if you had loads of uncompressed Editor files (be it .fmf or .xml), your load times would explode. I mean, exponentially; when I first loaded Claassen's 55 dbs uncompressed, it took 20 minutes. I don't know if they've patched it, I think they did eventually address it. What I did was to use someone's edited "comp editor.fmf" that brought back the possibility to compress editor files (or not, your choice). It also fixed the Database Changes tab that wasn't working correctly either.

Editing the "comp editor.fmf" is also how you can add or remove a nation from a continent; basically deleting those countries. Of course it fucks up everything, but that's how it's done.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-03 Save compressed file.png (1847x259, 33K)

>it's a read the french guy make 50 posts justifying piracy to himself day

I want to guess that Sean Longstaff did but I haven't checked

I checked Longstaff and he got a CA/PA bump of around 10 for both, 130 PA to 145 PA (I think)

Attached: file.png (400x1259, 96K)

Match on 12/23 and 12/24 fucking hell.

Attached: Giuseppe Moltisanti_ Inbox-2.png (1920x1017, 199K)

Jokes on you Pooczek, I live in Barnsley
A modern day fucking babylon

If I want to play defensive in fm am I better off packing the midfield or the backline?

Winter Update just destroyed a ten year save in Malta.

Attached: Winter Update.png (1436x808, 964K)

in FM19 the midfield.

>playing as the top and lone professional team in the country
you soft touch

Its not about the domestic league, was trying to get them a Champions/Europa League title.

p u s s y

twitter.com/MesutCayir54/status/1102235413878661120

based and kurdpilled

Attached: 1551635170524.png (496x744, 178K)

I'm an idiot with tactics. Please help me hoof it long to my 3 fast guys up top. No individual instructions set up. Also assume everyone except one team will sit deep against us due to our rep.

Attached: 20190303125642_1.jpg (1360x768, 228K)

The play through middle is not helping if you are distributing to WBs...also dont pass in to space.

I kinda just shoved this together because of injuries/squad gaps (I have no true cms) but it works well enough against weaker teams with those team instructions.

Not sticking with it long term though

Attached: 20190303191242_1.jpg (1920x1080, 405K)

>make nearly a million from europa qualifiers
>still gonna be broke as shit
lol I have to get promoted

Attached: 20190303191820_1.jpg (1920x1080, 168K)

My 18y/o colombian GK I just signed this transfer window just saved a penalty against Manchester City in the group stage of CL

Attached: 42810748_1891212664308008_8532596357691604992_n.jpg (280x331, 9K)

The world will hear about you, Yhormar Arango

Attached: shitty.png (1920x1080, 1.96M)

does shit like defensive/cautious secretly encourage players to hoof it clear under no pressure

told my team to play out and they keep smashing it out for throw ins when safe passes are on

play no center backs. instead have 2 full backs. works

GK
RB
LB
DM
DM
DM
CM
AM
RW
LW
ST

At least you're not in a sweden save

my CMs kinda suck too, and I've had to drop one of my three star (for the league) CBs every game. A suspension to my only good DM made me try a 5-2-3 and it's been working pretty well now. Six wins in a row.

can't for the life of me get any italian style low pressing structured defensive football going in fm19

yet 442 hoofball is a defensive powerhouse

OK Josep

drew Lech Poznan in the 1st qual of the CL

and if I get past them, Dinamo ZG. Fuck.

>le cut inside man

Is there a limit to how good someone can get at one position? I started training my fullback to play wide midfielder. He started off with one red bar but about half way through the season he made it to around half way mastered, but throughout the rest of the season he didn't get any better at the position

At least it's not Celtic, they are quite good in FM for some reason

oof

Attached: Manu.png (1280x768, 750K)

I'd rather want to see Blackburn's ratings. Sometimes the comments by the AssMan are hilarious.

>Nacho
>Lewa
Jesus

I'm not sure which I find more unbelievable - De Gea "making several important saves" when Blackburn didn't have a shot on target, or getting humped by the AI like that.

>getting humped by the AI like that
It's rare, but there are moments where just everything goes in. I got slapped by Barça once like that in CL. We weren't fairing poorly as the underdogs; can't remember if we were down a goal or level, but we had scored for sure. And then, everything was going in. Literally every highlight was another goal.It's like both your team and the ME giving up at the same time.

rolling

>8-4
>9-4
Here you go. I think you'll have to reverify Srbija with the Editor before you can get started.
>community.sigames.com/topic/455771-fm19-leagues-world-pack-by-claassen-55-updates-europe-completed-5555/

Inb4
>lech
>dinamo
>Plzen
>CRVENA ZVEZDA

Rather pick them than Copenhagen. I have no clue why, but Kobenhavn always give me some tight matches.

I've had halves like that but look at the shot statistics and goal times. The image is just total domination, like the player got the tactics wrong in the first half and then decided not to make any changes (or made very poor changes) at half time.

I mean, 4 down at half-time you might as well go for it but if that was the plan and it just went wrong I would have expected more shots.

>8-4
>8 groups
retard
go to japan, do not pass go do not collect 200

>community.sigames.com/topic/461163-fm19-japan-league-level6-pyramid/?tab=comments#comment-11649310
So that you can fix the stupid club page not showing cock block from SI.

It was mostly my fault. They scored 3 lucky goals early on and I panicked and switched to my hyper offense 2-4-4 and it only made things worse

Cruyff would most likely tell you that when you concede, you shouldn't sub in another striker, but another defender. In other words, solve the leakage first.

How many hours does Cruyff have in football manager?

Currently, he's got all the time in the universe before him.

Don't understand why you hipster cunts try and force a tactic that isn't working when you could be smart and passionate and win games with good old fashioned shitehousery

For future reference, if you get hammered early in the first half don't switch to attack straight away. You need to stop the bleeding, and usually that means going to a time-wasting negative possession tactic.

Half-time is when things can really change. You know it's hard to push a team to keep going when they've had a good first half, and the AI manager has the same issue. Give it the Saint Crispin's or the hairdryer, as appropriate, and if the team look like they're up for the fight you can switch to attacking tactics. If their heads drop from the team talk you can patch it up a little with individual talks (Unlucky and the like) and substitutions, but the second half needs to be damage control as well.

Because shithousery is pretty boring, it's what you run on every single low level save anyway so it's nice to be able to change to something else when you get better players.

Otherwise what's the point in even improving if the gameplay peaks in like league 2

Shitehousery is pretty boring until you get to Prem/CL level, then you can shitehouse the elite teams with their world class players. Though I will say my favourite tactic was trying to run tiki-taka with Serie C players and ended up doing a mix of tiki-taka while also being the dirtiest team in the league with Wilson Palacios running my midfield

Croft Park is a FORTRESS bros

Attached: file.png (414x277, 50K)

How the fuck am I supposed to defend against a 4-3-3

If there's 3ST, clench your butthole. Aside from that, don't play out of defence because of the STs, enjoy your domination in the midfield and spread the defence apart.

wew

Attached: 20190304020212_1.jpg (1920x1080, 201K)

>lose 2 in a row in the league in which the defense is ripped apart repeatedly by literally whos
>last of which was at home against a midtable side which we beat 5-0 on the road
>hold team meeting
>all 22 players believe we aren't in bad form

needs to be three games boss, five games of questionable form

So this guy who could be my best defender has been on an uncancellable loan in Switzerland since the start of the save, getting 6.02 ratings instead of helping us win the league. Cool.

Attached: 20190303212932_1.jpg (1360x768, 193K)

>long throws: 19
you really got shafted

idk man, they're probably the only good team in the danish league is why

Does anyone have an answer to this?

Fuck number of matches, I should be able to rip my players' heads off and shit down their necks whenever I want. God I wish there was a way to make players fear you.

You're looking for the post-match team talks and (especially) the private chats. If you want to bully the team, you don't give them notice then bring them all together to speak their mind. You lay into them when they're tired and vulnerable, or you pick them off one by one.

for me, it's midtjylland. I always forget about that fucking 6'7 nigerian forward they have and he scores some stupid headers against me

I don't know. maybe. players have a hidden attribute that determines how fast they learn a new position. I've noticed in this version that your assman/coaches will advise you that a player "will never develop beyond 'accomplished' at [position]," I assume that relates to that hidden ability, but I don't know if you can push through it by giving them more and more games there (you could in older versions of fm). I suspect you can't
so I think there probably is a limit, for some players, but I'm not exactly sure how it works

Refs keeping my title hopes alive

Attached: 3 Pen.png (1280x768, 352K)

this may have made riotsineastlondon.jpeg obsolete
incredible

>be refugee fc, Sweden edition
>literally named SYRIAnska
>favorites to go down
>no midfield
>only lose 1-0 to a first division team in the cup to a bs pen
Jesus sweden

just sign yahya kalley and kevin yakob lmao

can't, ive got no money and I'm too white to get gubmintbux

What is your guys defensive strategy? Are you a Pep's eat all of the possession kind of guy or a Simeone sit back and soak up the pressure?

gegenpress

For me, it's Big Sam's Big Science Football.

eat all of the possession, even if we don't do anything with it. I find "soaking up pressure" doesn't really work in FM because players don't defend well enough, you absolutely have to restrict the amount of time they get on the ball

hoof it up to ngubu

Yeah, I feel like when you let on the shots you'll eventually concede. I've watched my players star at the ball as it rolls by them and an opposition player picks it up or even one time one of my defenders just stopped chasing after a ball and let a striker get it, cross it into the box and concede

>one of my defenders just stopped chasing after a ball
yeah, pretty much. I guess it's related to substandard concentration/determination/whatever, but it seems pretty hard to control. if you let them run at you enough times they WILL score, even if your defensive setup looks solid

ok fair enough. they were free after the first season in my save tho

It's worth mentioning that Simeone doesn't have his teams "sit back and soak up pressure". If you look at their games against Real and Barca, Atleti weren't pinned back in their own box for long stretches. When defending, they defend very aggressively within their own third with tackling a particular strong point. Translating this into FM is probably possible and shouldn't require defenders with perfect concentration, decisions, etc.

How would you go about it?

I would experiment because I haven't tried it before. The basic settings are fairly obvious for FM19 but I'm playing 15.

What's a man got to do to get a 10 rating?

Attached: Blackburn 6-0.png (1280x768, 232K)

>didn't even score a hat-trick
>one in five passes didn't find its target
>9.8 rating
Biased English press at work again

I once saw a 10 when a player scored 4 and assisted once. It's like I saw a unicorn

good thing I fielded my first team against this danish amateur side

Attached: potentially overkill.jpg (1919x1007, 482K)

I like everyone behind the ball but in fm19 there's loads of long/free kick goals and you can't counter well from that so I'm mainly pressing

My team fear and respect me, I am the single most important man at the club and Premier League teams have offered me job interviews even when I was in League Two (started as a Sunday League footballer). Shouting is effective

Is there an option to tell players to stop doing retarded headers that inevitably end up passing the ball to opponents?
Alternatively, is there a way to break their necks SO THEY STOP DOING RETARDED HEADERS

>Lowest offside % in the league
>Liverpool sack Klopp, replace him with Mancini
>Pep doesn't get sacked
>Pep wins league and CL double
>United can't score and have won nothing
>On FM18

What the hell is going on. Literally none of this has happened on any other save I've done

Klopp getting sacked in FM18 is nothing new, but United doing poorly and City actually doing well is really surprising.

You tell them to hit low crosses
They won't listen though

>defensive width: standard

Attached: 20190304140805_1.jpg (1920x1080, 183K)

Looks pretty standard to me.

My regen striker got a 10 yesterday, first on I saw

Attached: papparella.png (1600x860, 523K)

Ah the old saturday-wednesday-friday fixture congestion

Attached: 20190304150421_1.jpg (1920x1080, 184K)

"the further away you are from England..."

Shouldn't say that, you might attract a Brondby IF fan.

>How does it feel to be offside?
>Offside
>Are you angry at being offside?
>Offside
>Do you switch to a dlf? offside
>Offside
>Injuries
>Injuries
>Do you have many injuries? Injuries.
>Injuries
>Do you dream of having no injuries?
>Injuries
>Miss
>Miss
>Dreadful miss
>Dreadful miss
>Was it a sitter and he knows it? Miss.
>Miss

Attached: 56856956.jpg (226x321, 7K)

Attached: 1472077737692.jpg (800x407, 180K)

anyone got any fm16 basics for easy wins?

>player Plays like shit
>Put him on loan to Girona
>He scores 10 goals in 19 apps
>He comes back
>Plays like shit again
my system is trash I guess.

Attached: b1713b9cd72e40eb3e5382f1085dcf4a.jpg (480x800, 52K)

Cross more.

how though, i'm playing with both wingers and wingbacks but I'm not really getting any crosses

>He didn't fill every wide position

Attached: Winger flowchart.jpg (800x600, 73K)

just play 33211 with a midfield diamond and complete wingbacks (attack)

someone please post the dinamo bucuresti squad after the update

Attached: messi-sportescu.jpg (796x505, 69K)

no

Attached: firefox_2018-11-24_08-51-57.jpg (1920x1080, 835K)

is this an actual advertisement
im fucking laughing

come on you niggers I ain't buying this damn game
2014 4 lyf

now there's not a fucking chance of me posting it
ask butters, he's the 14 faggot

the dinamo bucuresti squad after the update

Yeah, it was from GamersNexus in response to a Tom's Hardware NVidia RTX shilling "article".
The video where GN talks about it:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tu7pxJXBBn8

You could find the ad on some of their videos around Black Friday, like this one:
>youtube.com/watch?v=MMJoLyrWa7E

Just sent them a card. If it arrives at all, they should get my message of support and good wishes for the rest of the season in time for the last match day.

lmao that choke

Attached: 20190304164921_1.jpg (1920x1080, 386K)

Useless, but so cathartic.

Attached: Hairdryer Treatment.jpg (640x360, 20K)

tbf it's on me for sticking with 3331 with a 3 goal lead

Bit unbalanced here lads. Is there any real negative side effect to this? It's just because I've had most of the yellows/greys at the club for 5+ years and I don't particularly fancy selling them. This is FM18, if it matters

Attached: fm_2019-03-04_18-41-58.png (1195x412, 410K)

I won the fucking CL last season you cheap fucks

Attached: fm_2019-03-04_19-01-06.png (403x67, 34K)

>Resign
>They sign a new manager for about 10 times as much
Every time.

They'll expect to get their way more, and support each other.
The happiest squad I ever had had nobody above influential.

Hello Sarri

Holy shit man, this youth intake I got a ready-made homegrown starter at 16yo. Nice.

Attached: 20190304133535_1.jpg (1920x1080, 268K)

Should I fire my AssMan? He gets increasingly annoying, but he's nice for the press conferences.

Also does team talks matter much?

>tell scouts to look for hot prospects in switzerland
>get recommended 80% of fc zurichs youth team
lol its amazing how zurich are dogshit in fm when their intake is so good

>Should I fire my AssMan?
You can kiss goodbye to all team ratings. Just tell him not to give you any "advice". it's somewhere in the Backroom Staff options.

>Also does team talks matter much?
Morale matters a lot. Also, players are more receptive to criticism than IRL, so making a player progress requires to use both the carrot and the stick.

Morale matters.
Back in the days, I cheated the start of a season with Sunderland with max morale and was 2nd in the PL in december

Thanks!

Attached: 20190304210543_1.jpg (1920x1080, 144K)

Holding regular team meetings is a good idea then, I assume

Need to boost my morale, my team is down on it

>tfw you avoid Balzers but don't get Balzers III

Attached: 20190304210902_1.jpg (1920x1080, 100K)

Balzer unreal youth academy it seems

for me its unknown team (I think this is supposed to simulate byes)

Attached: 20190304211631_1.jpg (1920x1080, 152K)

>Holding regular team meetings is a good idea then, I assume
Nah, it never is. There's really few benefits.

>Holding regular team meetings is a good idea then, I assume
yes and no. when you've lost a few games in a row that "don't let your heads drop" team meeting line helps a lot, but other than that I usually don't bother because they have the capacity to ruin morale too.
praising players for good performances (>7.5, and make sure you praise the right part of their game - eg. if an AMC sets up two goals and you praise his finishing, he might get annoyed) and criticising them for bad performances (

>guy has 3 assist
>praise his passes
>muh I wasnt that good fuck you coach

Which also reminds you that sometimes you can't just praise the general performance of a player... or praise a defender for delivering two assists if he didn't deliver enough "key passes".

lmfao my 1st team just shat the bed against a midtable 2nd division team in the Cup final...

Attached: 20190304153646_1.jpg (1920x1080, 402K)

yeah the whole system is basically retarded. praising a player's passing is usually a safe option though, unless you play hoofball and his % is in the 50s

one of the swiss clubs averages 3000 irl in a 30,000 seater they don't share with any other football clubs lol

I play a 4-4-2 with no instructions atm. How do I set up my team to do hoofball. My defending is alright, but I just can't score for the life of my team. My team never take any chances to play the ball ahead, despite me instructing them too ;_;

It means your roles and duties are shit. Post 'em.

Attached: players.png (813x683, 152K)

>It means your roles and duties are shit
Clockwork. It basically looks like as if you followed your AssMan's opinion on the roles and duties to give to your players rather than creating a coherent tactical setup. On top of that, AFs and TMs already attract hoofs to begin with... Your >wengers don't push up too high, and both your strikers are on Attack duties which prevents them from dropping deep to get the ball from the wingers. It may not show on the tactics screen, but what likely happens is that your strikers are cut off from the rest of your team. Your FBs are fucking useless as well and IWB behind CM(D) is nonsense.

Attached: Wengers.webm (854x480, 1.06M)

Oh and those instructions when "In Possession"... Clear them. You don't know what you're doing. They make no sense whatsoever.

>IWB
>overlap left

Attached: 1542755564916.jpg (500x281, 22K)

>want to do hoofball
>play out of defence/wing play/overlap/wide
>throw it/flanks
why would you even think these matched your aim?

Exactly, I don't know what I'm doing. That's why I'm asking for help

basic hoofball just needs direct set but up tempo can also help the other stuff is just confusing it
then set take long kicks and distribute over defence on transition

That and a target man's all you need for a basic one

As for the roles and iwb is a fullback who moves into central midfield and dribbles a bit, there's no reason to set one on a long ball team. Just set normal fullbacks on support for now and make the wingers ahead attack

Just got asked if I'm surprised Chiasso sacked their manager

Attached: 20190304221841_1.jpg (1920x1080, 148K)

gonna smack the little cunt for talking like that to me

Attached: 20190304222017_1.jpg (1920x1080, 222K)

Thanks. Thoughts on this?
Also what do I set my 'in possession' instructions to?

>just want SI to add more tactical depth to tactical configuration and customization
>instead they keep adding more player and media babysitting garbage
god I fucking hate this company. I want to go back to FM2008-2012 kino.

you can only memepress in FM. defensive tactics have always been impossible

it's realistic

tactics don't matter much irl its all about motivation

>Also what do I set my 'in possession' instructions to?
Nothing before you've actually watched your team play. Go on Comprehensive, preferably 2D camera, and actually watch your team play.

>just want SI to add more tactical depth to tactical configuration and customization
To be fair, they kinda did with FM19, even if you have still some of the limitations such as the legendary:
>Your formation on your tactics' screen is your defensive formation!

Kinda true 2bh.

Attached: PLAYERS2.png (797x632, 149K)

That will probably work okay. I wouldn't recommend playing the offside trap if you want to drop deep.

>losing $8M per month as Atletico in '19-20

I really hope UCL and sponsorship money can make me break even on the year. I don't want to have to sell players every year to maintain a positive cash flow

Unlike in team talks, overall rating isn't particularly important for private conversations as these are more about coaching. Focus on the other match stats and maybe let the overall influence your tone (reserve passionate for really good performances, use cautious if they've been pretty average but did some good things, that kind of thing). If a player was tackling really well and made their headers, that was a good defensive performance. If a player retained possession and contributed a key pass, their passing was good. If they put in several key passes, they were making plenty of chances.

>Have to pay a player more than he wants because of Brexit rules
>mfw

Attached: stop brexit man.png (2589x1600, 841K)

At least you can balance it out by reducing agent fees and per game bonuses

it was actually a loan from PSG and I didn't know how that worked so instead of paying the 50% they wanted I had to pay 70%

signing english nobodies on frees and selling them back to the country a year later for loads never stops being funny

that probably explains why teams wanted to pay me £150k for cunts who weren't performing at a League Two level and who'd never be a great League One player.

As a Newcastle fan and disgusting weeaboo, this is the best thing I've ever seen

Attached: file.png (932x543, 144K)

Yeah if you can take some english player with low rep and play them for a bit in a decent league and ideally europa/cl they skyrocket in value

this thing is supposed to be a japanese regen?

it really is a simulation

Attached: 1551647079085.png (1285x1033, 1.29M)

>Losing
Eddie "Hoe" everyone!

their star player, 100% Japanese

does this mean anything? he's been "in love" with the club for the last five years, guess because the club has outgrown him as an owner?

Attached: file.png (574x65, 6K)

Probably means you'll have a consortium negotiating for takeover within a year or so.

times

Attached: My Tiki Taka West Brom squad on FM 14.png (562x499, 129K)

Brexit's going well lads

Sounds great, I hope they have fat stacks of cash and don't replace me with Ronald Koeman

Attached: file.png (103x561, 20K)

meant to reply to whoops

Giggsy what the fuck you doing

Attached: file.png (354x599, 184K)

>playing FM2007
>spend 21 million on Chiellini, a player I didn't even really need because I thought my other left backs were in their 30's
Well, fuck. That was dumb.

I keep getting close to this and end up getting cockblocked by set pieces

Truly incredible achievement to not have one counterattack of note from 14 corners which were all defended successfully.

>swedish 2nd div club
>has a kosovan regen
?????

>Colombi gets across to tip it wide!!
really?

Attached: save.webm (682x384, 432K)

Sweden and Switzerland took a lot of refugees from the Yugoslav Wars. Countries that have both nice infrastructure and a lower class that needs sport as a way of getting out of poverty are a match made in heaven.

How do I stop crosses into the box?

big
black
centerbacks

1) press high up the field like a maniac and (at great risk) try to win the ball on the half line
or
2) let the crosses go into the box, but have your centrebacks and DM doing virtually no closing down (and no opposition instructions on wide players) so they're sitting centrally and ready to head them out

hofmann made a bet

Both my CBs have 19 jumping reach

1) How big are they?
2) How black are they?

Each are 190cm+ and both are south american

wide defending shape + either good defensive fullbacks or le works hard man wingers

argentinian?

>tfw get the tactics just right finally and your rape train has no breaks
youtube.com/watch?v=gu3KzCWoons

One is Uruguayan, the other Brazilian

>that one frog
brexit means brexit m'poopodou

ASSMAN RANKINGS

Gaygünprüss tier
>Fitness coaching

Council Estate tier
>Determination

Pleb tier
>Motivation

Pedo Tier
>Judging player potential

Shelf-stacker tier
>Other coaching attributes

Patrician tier
>Tactical knowledge

Attached: activateit.jpg (539x639, 50K)

Does Finland have the most youth candidates in the world or is that England

Alri Ole la haha

>goalie has to come out of the box to chase a ball because my left back is a stupid, lazy, fat nigerien
>tries to clear it but the enemy striker closes him down
>bounces off his shins and rolls slowly into the goal
>my defensive line is nowhere to be seen

Wouldn't have minded but i had been a smug cunt to their manager every time now I get thrashed 4-0

>my left back is a stupid, lazy, fat nigerien

Attached: 12700-zoom.jpg (550x720, 105K)

>2.5 month winter break
>no transfer budget
thank christ the holiday function exists

it's almost like they're encouraging you to exploit friendlies to make money

im a poch-tier manager

i can get us to about 3rd/4th but i cant get us any higher

>player valued at 21k
>having a good season
>get offers of less than half that for them out of the blue

why is selling so dogshit when you always have to pay over value as a buyer?

Brexit means we only accept the best of the world and this Frenchman is the best player on my team and he's only here for a year on loan then he fucks off

oh so he's scabbing taking away a job for a british worker

that's worse lol

>best player in the league by a mile
>signed for the next 3 seasons
>lol here's 85% of his value over the next 2 years
fun!

Attached: 20190305114702_1.jpg (1920x1080, 266K)

>Locked in clause on sellers salary payment at 30%

THAT is the worst

Dunno if it's just the saves I'm doing or if it's an actual change but pretty much every offer I've seen in fm19 has been hardlocked in with a load of bullshit clauses.

I actually want to be a selling club but the offers suck so much

Attached: abso disgusto.webm (720x404, 505K)

Happens every day.
>youtube.com/watch?v=QIjN-oCakEQ

>player mad at me because i don't register him as he is non-EU

fuck off miles

>"We want your player but don't want to pay for him."
Seems REALISTIC™ to me actually.

Attached: When your agent tries to squeeze every last penny out of you.png (756x865, 932K)

Any fixes for national team i.e Germany yet?

Using this, still having fake names

fmscout.com/a-fm19-real-names-license-fix.html

Try Sortitoutsi instead.

Still all fake names

Fuck

Pretty sure you will see the results during the next national team call-up.

Dude, you can fix the international call-ups mid-save but not the names. You have to start a new save to fix wrong club names; especially if you started a save with the 19.3 update.

Best system for a midfield rape? I bought Gagliardini like a retard and now my Arsenal squad has way too many versatile non-specialized CM's. Best system to start Gagliardini, Guendhouzi, and Fabinho? Or should I keep one in rotation because having 3 CM's on at once seems like a waste

idk, I fixed my names partway into a save. worked fine.

My preferred midfield is
AP(A)/AM(A)
CM(D)/DLP(D)-BBM(S)/BWM(S)

RPM(S) usually works well with a CM(D) in central midfield as well

Which formation is that?

Which cheap, fucked Italian team to pick?

Attached: ehe.png (611x523, 90K)

xG to FM when?

sambenedettese and pordenone seemed reasonably good and stable in my save

Is this a CM double pivot with the AM in front?

>play 3 at the back
>sign a 5th CB for depth
>HURR BOSS Y U REPLACIN ME?!?!

>lose 2-1 in the fa cup to team at the bottom of the vanarama norf
>fine two weeks wages off centerback who was directly responsible for both goals
>send him to the u18s
>put him on an intense training regime to be a false 9,
>give him extra strength training because all my players hate it

Attached: 81277d649f7df4a74b1ec81499121c86.jpg (599x540, 33K)

can't figure out this midfield conundrum. I want to slowly phase out my team's use of a number 10 CAM role and just use three versatile CMs like your liverpools and man citys do but my team is responding to it well

Go like this:
Mez(A) - DLP(D) - Mez(A)

Would Mezzalas be redundant if they split to wide areas for the attack if i already have two out-and-out wingers (Reiss Nelson and Leon Bailey)

Attached: CLNl-RaWoAAcgQb.jpg large.jpg (900x900, 75K)

Well I use that with two attacking wingers, it works well enough.

What skins do you all use?

Using Rensie at the moment, not too bad

I use the 4-2-3-1 with the cm double pivot yes

I think CM(D)-CM(A)/AP(A)-BBM/BWM would work still

I don't even use a logo pack

>I don't even use a logo pack

Attached: 1551471300642.jpg (540x720, 33K)

monza because it's berlusconi and galliani's new club

Are "_____ scores!... But he never meant it!" goals as common on 19 as they are 18?

Also, should I get 19? It has bad reviews but so did 18 and I've played the shit out of it despite the flaws.

Goddamn Latvia. I track decent domestic players for when they get close to free agency, but since all the clubs are semi-pro they all go to shit from not training by the time I sign them.

Should I just create basic tactics if I'm playing the lowest tier in english football and just maximize my player roles?

Verona

They are always in financial trouble in my FM19 save.

I've seen one in 80 hours, it was a free kick that nobody headed and the keeper tried to challenge the header instead of the ball so it just went straight in

felt realistic

Also, thoughts on this fm18 regen? I'm in Vanarama National League and he's u19 capped (Welsh, but still). Bought him for 150k (thanks, sugar daddy) from Wrexham, hoping to sell him on for ~2-5m but not sure how he'll develop

Also sorry for the shitty snipping skills

Shit forgot to post pic

Attached: Capture.jpg (896x390, 59K)

>pick my best team
>play players in the right positions
>play players in their best roles
>my team are bookies favourites

>lose 0-4

>lose 0-7

NothingSpecial/10.

Alt+F9 for FM's screenshot tool, or ShareX for everything else.

>play players in the right positions
>play players in their best roles
I like how you parody literally every streamer out there.

I genuinely don’t know what I’m doing wrong?

It's better to play people slightly out of position/role if it means having a more cohesive formation.

And how do a manage to get a more cohesive formation?

I’m playing a 4-3-1-2, it’s not 100% but the players seem to have no major problems adapting to it.

Are your 3 cms? What are their roles?

And are you playing wing backs?

One mezzala, one deep-lying playmaker and one ball-winner

One wing-back and one attacking full-back.

How do you best fit a mezzala onto your team? I have Fabinho and want to play him in a CM role such as the mezzala as opposed to his standard segundo volante DM

See . And the guides in OP.

Fabinho is better defensively, can carry the ball but isn't as good in front of the goal and isn't a playmaker. Why would you play him as a MEZ?

Because I had Guendhouzi (playmaking CM), Galgiardini (defensive minded CM), and Fabinho (defensive minded CM and DM who can make good runs forward)
I want to fit these three players into a system. Should i work on training Guendhouzi to become an attacking midfielder given he already has the playmaking abilities for it? Or should i drop one of Galgiardini and Fabinho for more balance in the CM position. I just dont fucking know what to do with these three good CM's on my team

oh my god we are actually gonna win a CL qualifier

Attached: 20190305144040_1.jpg (1920x1080, 378K)

What prevents you from playing Galgiardini behind the other twos (or on the same line)? Then put Fabonho as BBM and CM(A) or AP(A) for the other one.

So would you recommend dropping Galgiardini into the DM position as DLP (D)? I still have Ozil and Mkhitaryan as options for the CAM position so i have to decided between doing what you suggested (keeping three CMs in the same line or dropping Galgiardini back) and keeping a 4-2-3-1 where I only play two CM's and use Ozil/Mkhi as my CAM.

>Rating Özil
No, I recommand you stop pretending to manage a big club and learn your craft and suffer in LLM like everyone else.

Attached: Where's Özil.png (432x432, 436K)

>REAL >VARDRID

Is this real life? VAR didn't benefit Real?

Tadic was amazing for me on whatever FM he was still at Twente on

>Surely he didn't mean that

Just remembered Ajax aren't home

>REALly MAD

Attached: skeptische fat ronaldo.jpg (396x625, 154K)

It was almost the same as this goal I just described lol

Haven't seen a FK like that since Juninho's on Valdung. But I don't watch as much footy as I used to...

Bet real don't even finish second in the league now

>Its one of those rare games where the good guy underdogs win and almost everyone is happy
Feels good man

Will we even survive the TSSSUUUUnami of threads this time?

Their left or our left?

Attached: fm1.png (1255x659, 110K)

it would make sense if it meant their left, so probably your left

i have been trying to work that out for three years and i still don't know

>name fix I downloaded transliterates Shakhtar Soligorsk as Schachzjor Salihorsk
never go full phonetic

Apparently that's how the Germans write it.

>Page 8 after 30 minutes
Seems not. See ya guys~

>Real

>playing absentmindedly
>0-0 at half, 1 shot attempt
>about to tear my players a new one
>realize it's vs Ludogorets in the CL 3rd qual and that we're actually lucky to still be tied

same desu, just against aik in the swede cup

>real

Monopoli for capitalism memes

a horse that good doesnt jumping haver that it have to be

hello germany
are you drunk again today

Damnit, so close to a groups appearance and professional status guaranteed...

Attached: 20190305173521_1.jpg (1360x768, 206K)

or not! Seems like 2M euros in the bank does the trick

Attached: 20190305173639_1.jpg (1360x768, 113K)

>30th June
>79 Loans end
ahhhhhhhh italian football

Attached: contain it.jpg (649x638, 68K)

>40 shots
>2 CCC

Fucking hell

Attached: prague.jpg (1858x1080, 332K)

>2026
>nowhere near dethroning P$G

Send help

Attached: 2026.jpg (1858x1080, 204K)

this is why you always start in serie c

Based 361 diamond, the formation of kings

tfw you have a replacement all lined up and then they go and demand insane wages even though they're going from one shit poor league to another

Dont speak about the premier league like that, it's at least mediocre

in absolute awe at the size of this lad

Attached: ss+(2019-03-05+at+09.42.56).png (1341x539, 119K)

>Squad is too good to play counter
>Squad is too shit to play possession
>Squad doesn't have the work ethic for Bielsa ball

I've made a horrible mistake. But at least playing possession I can get 4 - 0 wins over relegation fodder. Being the new Arsenal is only mild suffering.

Attached: JUST.jpg (212x258, 8K)

Lots of different variables at play, obviously, but I've found some success in using a control possession, but lower-tempo tactic in a similar situation. You still hold onto the ball which takes pressure off of your defenders, but you don't need great playmakers or attackers to make the most of the endless tiki-taka or attacking stuff.

Thats the worst part. I do actually have good playmakers, but nobody who can finish when under pressure. Counter worked so well last season that we finished 6 points from top with a shit squad. Reputation change must have kicked in because teams sit back now and my forwards just aren't good enough to find goals with defenders around them.

Should have been ruthless in the transfer market and upgraded, but I'm too damn sentimental. Now we're 12th and the board want to discuss my under performance.
>pic related

Attached: DkgxwBFUwAAxCQR.jpg (628x314, 33K)