MAN UNITED vs SOUTHAMPTON - Official Match Thread #1

Kick Off 15:00

Manchester United: De Gea, Shaw, Lindelof, Smalling, Young, Pogba, Pereira, McTominay, Alexis, Lukaku, Rashford
>Subs: Grant, Bailly, Rojo, Fred, Dalot, Chong, Gomes

Southampton: Gunn, Yoshida, Vestergaard, Bednarek, Valery, Bertrand, Romeu, Hojbjerg, Ward-Prowse, Redmond, Austin
>Subs: McCarthy, Stephens, Elyounoussi, Gallagher, Armstrong, Targett, Slattery

Attached: 559AF67F-64D8-4B43-863D-1B746B931102.jpg (1200x675, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-ImWIrXdYso?t=284
youtu.be/sKzGPQQjO6k
footybite.com/football/manchester-united-vs-southampton-preview/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

when is he going to permabench sanchez? chong would be better at this point

Should have started Dalot, Young will look leggy

Agreed. Sanchez is absolutely done and can’t even get himself in goalscoring positions against the worst in the league.

>gomes and chong on the bench
obviously soton will make this the most difficult game of the season

>Tottenham 1-1 Arsenal
Nice

UNITED

MAN-U-NITED

WE'RE THE FAMOUS MAN UNITED AND WE'RE ON OUR WAY TO WEM-BE-LEEEEY

>Fred

Good job soton are fucking shit

He pocketed both Mane and Robertson last week so Ole probably hope he will perform similarly.

Torrerira straight red as well, he will miss United v arse

Mane and Robertson are shit tho

yeh fuck it

Any chance of neverton fucking up the scouse filth tomorrow?

It'll be a dull 0-0

Leave Southampton (and PSG) to me.

Attached: AE47F1E9-A511-4FB8-A5CC-522F997FD2DD.jpg (1414x2048, 484K)

Hope Salah gets killed by Tommy Robinson

And Mane. He’s a muzzy too right?

McTominay is a chad

very low, Everton have shown an unprecedented level of cuckoldry when it comes to them playing Liverpool

Is it just me or do any of you daydream about going to Liverpool’s training ground and putting shit loads of laxitive in the food or even breaking into Liverpool players houses and bashing their knees in?

Players that need to go in the summer:
>Sanchez
>Mata
>Fred
>Pereira
>Darmian
>Valencia
>Rojo
Need at least 4 first teamers in.

He's shit but he played really well the other day. If only Ole could unlock Sanchez.

Ya better start believing in regens cos ya looking at one

Attached: 4449366.jpg (800x528, 37K)

Everton would still manage to lose against a crippled, incontinent Liverpool

my fucking headphones broke during arse-jew game
can't enjoy beautiful trafford atmosphere in highdef now

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u4.jpg (550x550, 17K)

>He's shit
I’m not sure he is. He needs to take more chances passing forward but he’s pretty good at disciplined performances.

Fletcher was a lot more talented unfortunately.

I want Liverpool to choke more than I want united to win

At shitting himself

Pereira should unironically be handed the No 7 jersey you fckn brainlet

Pereira is good at footie

>no mata

Saints will win

i would rather like 100 angry muslims to constantly rape my wife than allow lelverpool to win next match

Where do we get streams now?
Reddit down
Ronaldo 7 down

Lul

Fuck scouse

Footybite

Cheers geez

>tf
>tt
Stick to koala boxing.

>that thot

what are Man United fans like?
Mainly from Manchester?

Attached: manu shiited.png (455x255, 288K)

Pereira and Mata provide good depth so better keep them. The rest should go but good luck finding a club for Sanchez lmao.

local united fans are based
tourists and customers need not apply

are they local manchesterers?

Why do all british girls look like this

Attached: D48C1C98-E608-41C3-9491-AE6C2B2A464A.jpg (1035x1001, 142K)

Very nice yes

China awaits.

>*unsheathes CSL*

most united fans are not from manchester
the ones that are are based (me)

ole shit(h)ole

I’ve never seen a girl like that before

If you think that's bad, you should see the way they dress too

Already ugly and then find ways to make themselves look even worse

Agreed. Think he'll have a decent career knocking around lower end of the table EPL clubs. I guess if United really want to keep him around as 5th/6th choice CM in cos "muhcademy" he could fulfill that role

Do gays have a place in football?

(thierry henry, Ronaldo, Giroud and other "known" gays aside)

Attached: queer.png (609x507, 550K)

Instagram

I thought most are from India?

Looks like a 442 diamond with Sanchez at the tip. Pogba shouldn’t be playing further from the goal to accommodate a useless cunt like him.

Pereira and Fred haven't played enough to be adequately judged imo

gays have place in hell. nice article. read whole. ugh and laugh most of time

Good save

why would you watch this game?

£50m Fred only playing a handful of games is enough for me to judge him.

Link pls

WTF

Fred is literally the new Bebe. You got fleeced big time.

Still fucking pissed he was suspended for that Barca game. Along with Hargreaves turning into a permacrock at the same time.

>keeper already motm
ah yes

united will score soon

anus gun is what kepa was supposed to be
he even looks like the chad version of him

>it's another "away keeper has the game of his life" episode

Attached: 13421afdsf.jpg (251x242, 37K)

>McTominay dead
Fred must be working on some Brazilian black magic so he can play one way or another

>it's a "shit keeper has the game of his life and nobody can score" episode

How do I achieve the Luke Shaw body type?

Attached: C9DFF700-524A-42AE-8C74-52B99B24A80F.jpg (1200x900, 139K)

whats the footy streaming site lads now soccerstreams is gone..?

>wtf lunkaku's shot across the keeper didn't go in

b urself

Is that Rashford's sister or something?
>That fooking nose

Do nothing and get bullied by a Portuguese man

quints confirm 0-0.

>he's not in the discord

Attached: laughing.jpg (1280x720, 213K)

nils confirm semen
these dubs double confirm

You need to become a homosexual to achieve bear body

Have Ole unlock your dream bod

What the hell is that on Smalling's head? How long has it been there?

Redmond looks like a good youth prospect

>Poobag in charge of defending corners

Lucky lucky United ashould be a goal down already.

the effort you put into finding that image and writing this shit reply could have helped a nigger out..

Lukaku as well. 190 cm and weak in the air

Every single game Young does something inexplicably retarded at least once.

easysport.tv/games/man-united-vs-southampton/

>refball again

McTominay has been very neat and tidy recently.

As soon as the pl gets VAR, Smalling is fucked, the cunt is tackling people in the box every match

dive

Get Dalot on

That's a clear penalty. Joke.

Smalling's fucked when VAR comes through

My Nans got more upper body strength

dive

>be 67 minutes in
>ach! But smalling should nee have grabbed the mans shirt very dangerous ladder.
Why do sweaties all hate United so

>bit dot ly/DizzySpinzx

becus i move across ur body without any intention of the ball i get a penalty
we need var

Rashford choking 1 on 1 as always even if offside

Zoomer strikers can't time their runs

>easysport.tv/games/man-united-vs-southampton/
thanks bro

isnt working so well for me. That other site was great. lost the name of it footiex or something

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-02 at 3.20.24 pm (2).png (1920x1080, 3.03M)

>ywn go to Old Trafford with Fergie
>ywn listen to his stories about making Keegan crack up
Feels bad.

Mufc v soton is an eternally boring matchup

McDonalds Goal Kick (tm) presented by Toyota

>giving Smalling a new contract
>giving Jones a new contract

Attached: SimplyDead.png (2560x1440, 3.51M)

youtu.be/-ImWIrXdYso?t=284

Drink every time the haggis man mentions the denied penalty

mad that the premier league uefa etc let united have that huge slope on the pitch

>this is your verizon throw in

Attached: file.png (873x489, 651K)

Why doesn't someone just tell him to stop grabbing shirts? He didn't used to do this.

Why won't someone tell Redmond that his face is covered in bird shit

Pereira contributes absolutely nothing. But he looks swarthy so people presume he must be good at something.

Attached: 1550004284387.webm (1280x720, 2.74M)

>gets dominated by shithampton

BLOOOOOOOOOOTAAAH

>SOLSOUYES

That all happened because of Young and a fucking terrible throw in for no reason. Daft cunt.

>de gay

I had a dream last night that Valery would score an absolute cracker

Am I a prophet lads?

MUH UNLOCKING POTENTIAL
KEK

proud
youtu.be/sKzGPQQjO6k

The state of United how are they 5th

B L O O T E R

>B L O O T E R

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

>liverpool will have to face a rejuvenated saints
Dammit

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHH

southampton are complete shit, so of course thy come here and win

that's one hell of a shot

>de gay

POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED POONITED

Attached: Bangerz-bangerz.jpg (950x534, 138K)

What a goal

stream pls

Oles at the wheel baby

>all these ABU's out of nowhere
You fuckers FEAR us, because YOU KNOW WE'RE BACK. UNITED UNITED UNITED

What a strike breh

>DE SHIT

>Its been 5 minutes I should mention that penalty again

>playing on the counter against southampton at home

They thought this was going to be a walkover
Mou tier preperation

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHH POONITED POONITED

Schmeichael would have caught that

The state of Zoomers who say De Gea > Schmeichael

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHH POONITED POONITED

footybite.com/football/manchester-united-vs-southampton-preview/

>abus flooding in
fuck lads its been so comfy without them

>we're
>us
>our
>we

De Gea is a stupid dogshit loser mongoloid

thanks blud

I tuned into the game and the first thing I saw was that goal live.

b-b-but it was Mou's fault!

>Lukaku’s first touch

BIG CLUBS HAVE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINS
ARSENAL HAVE THIS

Attached: yikes.jpg (1200x630, 101K)

How's Jan Bednarek today?

Footnote is shit. No English acetream ever. Where is soccerstreams gone apart from discord where they just spam footybite links?

All Spanish keepers shit since Canizarez, weak floppy paper thin hands

why dont you allow your colonies to support your game

>bednarek
more like benderek

>Lukakus touch

>us

Attached: saddab.png (1514x835, 808K)

Is he good for Spanish NT?

still Polish

hahah faggots

Footballconnection on reddit

its physically painful to watch Sanchez and Lukaku receive passes

>solskjoyes

>Shitford
>Poobag

>Early game ends favorable
>Come out looking like shit instead of taking advantage

BUT GIVE OLE A CHANCE

thats Bertrand

goal webm where

It's comin lads, don't lose hope yet

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING

>strikers can't even kick the ball

E X P O S E D
X
P
O
S
E
D

How many chances does Lukaku need

I can't believe how bad Lukaku is

>yanited

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Fairy Tail Final Season - 280 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_04.04.859.jpg (1920x1080, 595K)

>that XI
>that bench
I'm hoping united is decimated by injury

>pookaku

I guess you could we say we are complete trash

Lukaku is so shit

we them moyes boys

They all just glory support, that's why, maybe if they supported teams like Bradford, Luton, Arsenal or Blackburn. It'd be fine then.

What is this ulgy/weird accent on Nbcs stream ??

Attached: 1530540736248.png (309x257, 79K)

Can't wait to see Lukaku and Sanchez sold and replaced desu

Attached: SD.jpg (299x168, 12K)

L u k a k u?

>lukapoo

>city of manchester

i hope it stops soon desu

>sold
Do you think someone will pay to take Alexis?

I might take up drinking

I blame the commentator desu he prob confused me while I was writing the post

btw
>lukaku

>alexis and lukaku still get play time
is there something in their contracts? 16 year old youth twinks would contribute more. doesn't make any sense. also rashford has turned to shit ever since lukaku started playing again

When did Sanchez become so slow holy shit

china wall pay for anything

lol no matter how good Solskjaer is as long as clowns like Lukaku, Sanchez, and Smalling is on pitch United will always fuck up

Literally weighed down by how much money he earns

Young is incapable of doing anything other than bartering it down the line.

BOSS

First good thing Pereira has done this season

for me... its poch
but i understand giving a united legend a chance at the biggest job in club sport

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-13 at 9.54.23 pm 1(2).png (1920x1080, 1.68M)

it's hysterical. united just willingly shoots themselves in the foot with this shit

Forgetting
>Young

Knew this would happen

young is the worst player in the league

ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA ERA

surely we've got to get one of these penalty calls eventually

stop fizzing the ball into Lukaku for fuck's sake

Jesus that was never a penalty, this Scottish commentator is off his head

Nice diving by southampton

the boy that cried wolf

>Winning a penalty at Old Trafford with Fergie watching

>literally losing to memehampton

>Le never won anything man

Why do people keep suck his dick again?

this co-commentator on nbcsn must be abu or something because he's an absolute brainlet

Young wouldn't get a game in the Championship

No way we're winning this now. Southampton 2-0 right after the break, then 40 minutes of United pressure, 2-1 in the 88th when it's too late.

Reminder that liverpool did not have a shot on target against this.

dive, what is this announcer talking about

Because he's a bonger

becus hes brought the young english players through

no point in hoofing it to Rashford (or Lukaku)

Because Spurs can now compete thanks to him (zero finals, zero title challenges)

>Long balls to Rashford when he has 2 tall CBs around him
Great decision making

>touch his arm
>goes down like he's been tripped
>penalty!!!

?????

>commentator mentions a frenchman
>camera pans to him
>it's a nigger
everytime

no mata no party

De bruyne muscle just exploded

Haven't watched Lukaku in a while, has his first touch finally improved?

Lukaku is unironically decent as a winger

Attached: doubt.jpg (536x800, 60K)

A nice shiny shit on top of my already shit life

looking like mouyes long ball today

Lol

cheers pal

>and that's a good thing

But he has a French passport, that makes him just as French and Louis LeFranc VI

t. Normie

dear oh dear

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-02 at 3.48.01 pm.png (972x190, 32K)

Let me guess, full of white boys jealous of a black bull right ??

Attached: téléchargement (1).jpg (201x251, 7K)

Ole's getting a lot of praise for a man playing Lukaku on the right wing

this clear after those missed chances in the 1st 5 minutes

Cardiff are guaranteed to go down, the relegation spots are already decided for me.

1-1 incoming

Might start supporting PSG

United should unironically be winning 5 or 6-2

Ffs he even has an ugly gf, he really is a shit professional footballer

just got back from the bathroom, took a major lukaku

he shouldn't even be near the team

4-2 incoming

Too right, us wimpy white boys could never get a dinner lady to sit on our laps, black don't crack ma nigga

the premiership is a better place with neil and the cardiff boyos
unlike fulham and huddersfield

>3 (You)s

is that his mom?

The number of Chelsea supporters shouting "but he is only 20, he will improve" years ago is funny. Absolute brainlet argument.

Martial and Lingard are injured

Alexis shouldn't even be getting paid based on his performances this year

this is her with thot make-up

Attached: 54564564065.jpg (501x566, 52K)

can we get some half-time ebony slags?

Attached: SierraDobbsbreastreductionvlog.webm (406x720, 2.8M)

>Mou light

No thanks

hotter lasses in the local call centre.

Attached: BG-13065.jpg (564x699, 102K)

United should buy a new forward and pretend Sanchez didn't exist and let him rot until his contract runs out. Lukaku is still a decent backup, he's just inconsistent as fuck

Live
Laugh
Love

Any source on this blackie

Attached: 1524079895858.webm (1920x1080, 2.81M)

Attached: BG-1534228201570.jpg (640x800, 68K)

Nah

It shouldn't be that way though

Proper minging

Attached: 1551231790077.jpg (1024x1024, 214K)

Attached: yes.png (508x446, 481K)

Attached: BG-1544081586356.jpg (1080x1350, 134K)

Bring on Fred. At least the second half can be a laugh. The guy passes and receives the ball like he’s in the midst of a seizure.

Yeah it's funnt/tragic how brainwashed a lot of westerners are when it comes to that kind of thing

Tinder keep saying that I have 3 girls who have liked me. I keep swiping right on every girl and I still don't have any more match

Attached: 1551033055978.jpg (425x584, 48K)

Attached: s1.jpg (1920x1675, 497K)

Hmmm almost like its a ploy or something to get you to use the app more haha

>haha

Hmmmm

Attached: 1522473987459.png (963x908, 981K)

would unironically smash

god i need some pussy

just saying I would rather play youth than either of them. Their contribution couldn't be any worse and maybe you get lucky and they come good

Yikes

Attached: FB_IMG_1542431476354.jpg (460x522, 31K)

no one cares. go find your dutch boyfriend you're always circlejerking with in /trans/

would not allow an ape to suck my dick
can't trust them with those teeth

True but playing youngsters too much when they're not ready can fuck up their development

>brainwashed
It's literally imperialism. France still has 11 territories outside of Europe.

they look like they've farted on each other's faces

This ref is completely out his depth.

B O S S

Attached: FB_IMG_1551542836839.jpg (720x720, 56K)

how is this ref doing top-flight matches

Most Irish people think Ngubu Mkatutu is more Irish than Seamus Murphy in Boston because one has a special piece of paper from the government saying so. Pretty brainwashed

JUST FUCK OFF SANCHEZ

>not kicking it out
holy shit why are they doing that to BOSS

lol even man u players dont give a shit about him

I hope that's not a black guinness

he is now giving sou slack to balance out going with his gut twice earlier on potential penalties

>Sanchez is so useless they were happy to play on without him

>s󠀀oyes

Attached: 1551424001909.jpg (1280x836, 244K)

B..Boss
I can't continue...

literally who

that new haircut she got, yuck. still would

Splitting Yea Forums away from Yea Forums was a great idea

Is Dalot Man Utds best winger?

Rashford sucks at heading

HAIRERA

Dalot did more with that cross than Sanchez did all game

fuck me what a goal

I hope Sanchez moves to a middle team in Spain. Theres no reason anymore for him to be in United. He complete failed.

SHEEEEEEIT

BLOOTER

Fuck sake

what a goal

BLOOT

really liked him at barcelona

BLOOTER

BANGERZ
ONLY
YACK YACK YACK YACH

City just scored too

Whever United go, City shall follow

fugg me, what a goal :DDDDDDDD

get your shit together southampton

dont let the bad guys win

This commentator
>ALLLAAAAAH
>ALLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Kek

ANDREAS

heard you was talking shit

webm

Lucky as fuck. Should have been 0-3 to Southampton.

There's a very good reason for him to be at United and it arrives in his bank account every week.

>Pereira
my guy

Is he, dare I say, the new Coutinho?

fucking timed finesse

I thought British channels couldn't show 3pm games?

first premier league goal
hes been at united for like 8 years

>Take out Sánchez
>Score immediately
Just sell him off already.

Fuck off gook

What a goal! :)

dat sub
>Sanchez

Young and Smalling are getting repeatedly wrecked.

>converting a fullback to winger to accommodate your old ex-winger converted fullback

Based Pereira

Attached: 1550713227129.jpg (1080x1350, 115K)

You are my Solskjaer,
My Ole Solskjaer,
You make me happy,
When skies are grey,
Oh Alan Shearer,
Was fucking dearer,
So please don’t take,
My Solskjaer away…

no

man utd are very beta in aerial duels

he must mean the radio commentator

dau cac

FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUSFUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUSFUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUSFUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUSFUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUSFUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUSFUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUSFUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUSFUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS

Attached: sirt.jpg (1175x773, 95K)

(You)

we get it la

Well, match ruined
Time to tune it to the City match

turned it around

>a fucking leaf

Attached: 52561443_149447642730662_7017522046749900800_n.jpg (543x600, 20K)

Dalot is gonna be a big player

ABUS BTFO

that brazilian

>Niggaku

>ABUs

>ABUs

>ABUs

>ABUs

>ABUs

>ABUs

based desu

APOLOGIZE, FEED HIM, APOLOGIZE, FEED HIM, APOLOGIZE, FEED HIM, APOLOGIZE, FEED HIM, APOLOGIZE, FEED HIM, APOLOGIZE, FEED HIM, APOLOGIZE, FEED HIM, APOLOGIZE, FEED HIM, APOLOGIZE, FEED HIM, APOLOGIZE, FEED HIM, APOLOGIZE, FEED HIM, APOLOGIZE, FEED HIM, APOLOGIZE, FEED HIM, APOLOGIZE, FEED HIM, APOLOGIZE, FEED HIM, APOLOGIZE, FEED HIM, APOLOGIZE, FEED HIM, APOLOGIZE, FEED HIM, APOLOGIZE, FEED HIM, APOLOGIZE, FEED HIM, APOLOGIZE, FEED HIM, APOLOGIZE, FEED HIM, APOLOGIZE, FEED HIM, APOLOGIZE, FEED HIM, APOLOGIZE, FEED HIM, APOLOGIZE, FEED HIM, APOLOGIZE, FEED HIM, APOLOGIZE, FEED HIM, APOLOGIZE, FEED HIM, APOLOGIZE, FEED HIM, APOLOGIZE, FEED HIM, APOLOGIZE, FEED HIM, APOLOGIZE, FEED HIM, APOLOGIZE, FEED HIM, APOLOGIZE, FEED HIM, APOLOGIZE, FEED HIM

ROMZY INNIT

LOOKAKU

Dumbasses should have started like this, that's at the managers feet

Dalot, the Portuguese Ronaldo

Ole really should get the job. He's unlocked almost everyone.

WHOSE SHIT NOW BLUD

I DONT BELIEVE IT
I DONT BELIEVE IT
I DONT BELIEVE IT
I DONT BELIEVE IT
I DONT BELIEVE IT
I DONT BELIEVE IT

FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUSFUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUSFUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUSFUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUSFUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS FUCK ABUS

good goal

>offside
Lelkaku

I APOLOGISE

ABUS ???

Attached: 0Tzd9Sh.jpg (900x1200, 92K)

Seething ABU

>take Sanchez off
>score goals

Attached: 1547672921338.jpg (456x402, 19K)

>Scores against relegation fodder
>Lukaku is BACK!

>can do that
>can't control a thing on his dominant left foot

Attached: 1517748113253.jpg (600x422, 56K)

OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE

LUKAKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Based large negro

Attached: 1549978739574.png (1280x720, 601K)

Southampton pls

Well United now is playing 11 vs 11, so is obvious they will score

>mfw

Attached: @ABUs.jpg (903x988, 72K)

They did. Gunn made the world class saves in the first five minutes.

was sanchez the problem?

>Sanchez off
>suddenly 2-1

kek

Attached: 1546214539737.jpg (466x393, 131K)

>2 BELGIANS SAVING UNITED.
2 BELGIANS SAVING UNITED.

Attached: 1542574494869.png (950x968, 188K)

who will play them in the enivitable movie?

Attached: Du8vICgWkAA8HoN.jpg (1200x765, 122K)

You have to acknowledge how undeserved this is.

>stop long balling and crossing every time ball touches your feet
>score
>score again
odd first half game plan

Yes, he offers nothing

Sauce?

>denied 3 penalties
>concede an offside goal
fucking united, VAR can't come soon enough

he can't keep getting away with it

Attached: SS.jpg (1280x1024, 229K)

HOLDING BACK THE YEARS

>offside

are you blind?

>Southampton desperately need defenders who can actually defend
>Sign absolutely nobody in January
>Continue to throw away points

Chinese owners are the worst

Who's that Southampton number 4? He's a fucking retard.

This was all because of Dalot tbqh

VAR will be an absolute shitshow in EPL

NEVER LET ALEXIS PLAY AGAIN IT'S NOT THAT FUCKING HARD

UNEXPOSED

It's OK, Cardiff are far worse.

Liam Neeson as Solskjaer

chad johnson will play carrick

>brown customer doesn't understand offside
quelle surprise

UNEXPOSEABLE

Danny Trejo, Paddy Considine, Andy Serkis, Jonathan Banks, James McAvoy

>manure winning
shit match, better off watching the city game

can you explain it to me in pho as a reference?

Jason Statham as Phelan

>lukaku becoming messi
wtf

>lukaku getting cocky now that he's scored a couple lucky goals
fucking tired of him

LukaCULO

Not counting the faggot /fa/ autist from psg

city are winning too, more good news

>Andy Serkis

Perfect cast

The cast of Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels

>becoming
He's been shit for quite some time already

S E E T H I N G

Lukaku doing that arms out thing is fucking infuriating. You'd think he'd know not every chance can go in considering the amount he misses.

>1 loss is exposure
classic Yea Forums

I don't use the word "hero" very often, but Ole is the greatest hero in football history

Attached: 70654177.jpg (640x384, 39K)

DID YOU SEE THAT SCORE JAY

>manchester poonited ''''legend'''''
>hero

lmao

I'll move to Manchester so Ole can unlock my hidden talents

wtf why doesn't lukaku play like this more often?

Attached: 1549054632931.jpg (643x962, 37K)

which they're going to overturn in just over 4 days?

The Chad DALOT

i live in manchester and i have genuinely achieved more in the months that ole's been here than i did in several years before

>Vietnamese fucking shit poster

North Macedonia name change when?

Ole coming on

>tf
>tt

i hope the arabs bomb old shitford and remove the terminal cancer of the football world

Attached: 1550724294439.jpg (1200x960, 175K)

Based ole

Same here. He's solved football and life

Attached: how does he do it.png (768x432, 437K)

you think ben hit that at any point?

Look at them milkers. Like two horse bladders full of sand waiting to be squeezed.

IT'S G

Man Utd's gonna win the 2021/2022 CL

Can you test the maximum range of his influence?

He's gonna sub himself on

fucking based

I can kind of understand the haters, you need to be really high IQ to understand the genius of Solskjær and what he is doing to our club

>our

>our

>Vietnamese ching chong thinks anyone cares about his shitposting

>tfw still locked and unsolved

Attached: 1516400590655.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

Its official since the beginning of February
Willing to marry to help a brother out for green card? I need Ole's magic so bad desu

>our

>our

based retard

Kind of ironic that Ole is UNLOCKING the KEY players in the team

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS REF DOING

we're all gonna make it

Attached: 1476992075697.png (580x789, 75K)

he's shit until he gets a goal then he tries hard for 20 minutes until he gets frustrated and quits again

unfortunately no
if you have a cute sister i would love to unlock her though

ward-prose

Oof

gol

Can't wait until the summer and he starts making the others FLUSHED

>that high foot

Attached: DylmsG-U8AAKpjD.jpg (384x466, 14K)

Put one of the kids on for Young ffs

FUCK OFF

OH MY

ANOTHER BLOOTER, WHAT'S GOING ON

>POONITED

DE GAY

SOUTHERNERS RISE UP, SOUTHERNERS RISE UP, SOUTHERNERS RISE UP, SOUTHERNERS RISE UP, SOUTHERNERS RISE UP, SOUTHERNERS RISE UP, SOUTHERNERS RISE UP, SOUTHERNERS RISE UP, SOUTHERNERS RISE UP, SOUTHERNERS RISE UP, SOUTHERNERS RISE UP, SOUTHERNERS RISE UP, SOUTHERNERS RISE UP, SOUTHERNERS RISE UP, SOUTHERNERS RISE UP, SOUTHERNERS RISE UP, SOUTHERNERS RISE UP, SOUTHERNERS RISE UP

CIVIL WAR NOW

That was never a free kick.

manure getting help from the refs again, just like when they did anything worth mentioning in their worthless legacy

>de

Jesus that was crazy

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

FUCK Ashley young worthless cunt

I thought it was not a foul

>POONITED >POONITED >POONITED >POONITED >POONITED >POONITED >POONITED >POONITED >POONITED >POONITED >POONITED >POONITED >POONITED >POONITED >POONITED >POONITED

Who gave away that FK

Fucking hell

WOAH

>our
what position do you play mate?

>De Gea is the best keeper in the world rn

this guy

Attached: 27FA251A00000578-0-image-a-1_1429961078563.jpg (634x591, 56K)

if this end in a tie i will continue not watching this semen slurping sport

>young

Ca$hli

Young

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OH WHEN THE SAINTS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fucks sake! At fault for both goals, need him out on his ear

I meant getting the name change on Yea Forums.

NEW

Young should have never got a contract extension

this ref has been equally shit for each side honestly.

Based Ward-Prose

Attached: 1550803347275.jpg (2554x3830, 476K)

>match is good again

>Pogba 86'
>Rashford 88'

Based Solskjaer.