SD:
Padres announce Adam Warren signing
NYM:
Mets sign Carlos Gomez to minor league deal
OAK:
Khris Davis (calf) to run on the field Friday
ATL:
Dansby Swanson (wrist) scratched from lineup

Attached: DLQCRlpXoAEWsDm.jpg (960x1200, 283K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagobusiness.com/article/20180112/NEWS01/180119935/guaranteed-rate-a-target-of-phishing
twitter.com/SouthSideSox/status/1100840449546338304
youtube.com/watch?v=qVGSDXM2C-8
hibox3612.blogspot.com/2019/01/a4.html
hibox3612.blogspot.com/2019/01/a1.html
hibox3612.blogspot.com/2017/02/b3.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9LRBQTxbZOY
youtube.com/watch?v=jPzZnOc9iVs
youtu.be/s3z11k7SPhM
youtu.be/0pitpqpvfpg
vocaroo.com/i/s1Ymds49OZsJ
youtube.com/watch?v=cJvD20RBbYI
twitter.com/ThreeTwoEephus/status/1101619299381198848
youtube.com/watch?v=mwEkcjDq43M
youtube.com/watch?v=rA8HPOr7w04
legacy.baseballprospectus.com/fantasy/dc/
youtube.com/watch?v=oIiWg1bY43s
pscp.tv/w/1rmxPQYWpXbKN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 167482645.jpg (625x560, 86K)

cubs fan here!

Attached: cubsbear.gif (320x348, 133K)

Phillies still finish 3rd

COME OUT HERE CHADS ITS TIME FOR A SPANKING

2019 the year the Woe Bros become the WOAH BROS

baseball is stupid. how stupid do you have to be to sign a 13 year guaranteed contract with anyone? The Phillies are dumb because Bryce Harper could get hit by a bus tomorrow and Bryce Harper is dumb because the Phillies aren't even good
Baseball needs a salary cap

*ahem*

Attached: gabe_kap.png (409x516, 385K)

Nothing but wankers and assholes in this one

>>>/nba/

>Big Game pitcher, James Shields, became a free agent in 2014
>He signed a four year deal with an option with the San Diego Padres in 2015
>Shields had a mediocre 2015 campaign, something to build upon one would think
>He started off his 2016 season well with the Daddies
>Then, on May 7th, 2016, Shields gave up one of the most humiliating home runs of all time, a tater tot to Bartolo Colon! This shattered Shields's world, he would never be the same again
>Later that month, he gave up 10 earned runs to the Mariners in less than 3 innings
>Meanwhile, the Chicago White Sox were trying to get back to the playoffs for the first time since 2008. In order to break their playoff drought, they needed an early infusion of ""talent"" for their pitching staff. They were 29-26 on June 4th. They thought they had a chance
>On this date, the Sox traded prospect Fernando Tatis Jr. and pitcher Erik Johnson to the San Diego Padres for James Shields. Kenny got his man!
>The White Sox never even bothered to get Tatis into a minor league game before trading him. They were pretty confident he was just a lottery ticket
>In his first three starts for the Sox, Shields gave up 21 earned runs
>His 22-start 2016 campaign with the White Sox was one of the worst stretches of starting pitching in major league history, with an ERA of 6.77
>Unsurprisingly, the White Sox didn't even come close to making the playoffs. They finished 78-84, in 3rd place behind the Indians and Royals.
>In the last month of the season, the White Sox announced they would change the name of their stadium to "Guaranteed Rate Field", and the new logo of the stadium would become a big red down arrow
>In the meantime, during the 2016 postseason the crosstown Cubs broke the Curse of the Billy Goat and won their first world series in 108 years
>Tatis Jr. went on to become one of the top prospects in baseball
>Shields continued to pitch poorly in 2017 and 2018 and the White Sox declined his option for 2019.

>el goblina
>queen

Attached: sketch-1551493979485.png (720x900, 1.1M)

People making bad decisions is not a reason for a salary cap. Parity is, and MLB is the league with the most parity, despite being the only league without a salary cap.

>t. Jerry reinsdorf

BIG

Wrong

Attached: 1200px-05_NHL_Shield.svg.png (1200x1376, 238K)

Wow, you forgot to post the picture. You ruined a completely potent meme. I regretfully declare this meme dead. No one may ever post this meme ever again. I am sorry bros.

only thing she is queen of is being an annoying bitch

this is the real queen of baseball

Attached: 12132846863.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

Attached: F0619290-FACA-4F96-8BF8-B3C0B48A4F9E.jpg (250x247, 18K)

RED

AHEM
>Then, on May 7th, 2016, Shields gave up one of the most humiliating home runs of all time, a tater tot to Bartolo Colon! This shattered Shields's world, he would never be the same again
>Later that month, he gave up 10 earned runs to the Mariners in less than 3 innings
>Meanwhile, the Chicago White Sox were trying to get back to the playoffs for the first time since 2008. In order to break their playoff drought, they needed an early infusion of ""talent"" for their pitching staff. They were 29-26 on June 4th. They thought they had a chance
>On this date, the Sox traded prospect Fernando Tatis Jr. and pitcher Erik Johnson to the San Diego Padres for James Shields. Kenny got his man!
>The White Sox never even bothered to get Tatis into a minor league game before trading him. They were pretty confident he was just a lottery ticket
>His 22-start 2016 campaign with the White Sox was one of the worst stretches of starting pitching in major league history, with an ERA of 6.77
>Unsurprisingly, the White Sox didn't even come close to making the playoffs. They finished 78-84, in 3rd place behind the Indians and Royals.
>In the last month of the season, the White Sox announced they would change the name of their stadium to "Guaranteed Rate Field", and the new logo of the stadium would become a big red down arrow
>In the meantime, during the 2016 postseason the crosstown Cubs broke the Curse of the Billy Goat and won their first world series in 108 years
>Shields continued to pitch poorly in 2017 and 2018 and the White Sox declined his option for 2019.

Attached: cutie.jpg (600x600, 33K)

3 teams won 8 out of 9 cups from 2009-2017.

Attached: B1Fx89sE_400x400.jpg (240x240, 4K)

chicagobusiness.com/article/20180112/NEWS01/180119935/guaranteed-rate-a-target-of-phishing
which one of you niggers was behind this

>if I zoom in on one specific section of years and ignore when one team didn't win it there's less parity

who /doesntrecognizetheirteam/ here

Flip bro!

This former #1 overall prospect in the AL Central has 3 (three) home runs already in Spring Training.

>Baseball needs a salary cap
Please go to hell my man

Attached: guaranteed-rate-field_750xx1600-900-0-131.jpg (750x421, 67K)

Baseball needs a salary cap. Kindly get fucked.

>coming home from sox game
>on I-90
>wild niggers in 200$ cars using a van with its roof cut off as a trailer to haul stolen shit on changing lanes without a fucking care
>get forced off I-90 somewhere in Englewood because you value your car that cost you more than 200$ and they give a fuck if they hit you
>ominous sounds of a flat tire, hear the rubber flapping on the road
>exit vehicle, immediately hear the permanent ambient rap music
>it's dark, you see long white t-shirts floating in the distance and big lips smiling but nothing else
>they're moving in, you get back in the car regardless of what damage you'll do to the wheel
>they've already piled flaming garbage on all the streets around you like black hawk down
>you have to fight, but it's shitcongo where it's illegal for a white guy to have a gun
>they laugh as you call the police
>"mmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmm yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa whats good niggggggggggga"
>you get raped and they steal your car

hi there

sigh.............not moncada.............
.......gah.............another reminder...........of this team's ineptitude.................blechahshduhefwuhoufhafwiepfhpwefpwf.......grbnarnaepiganwprgw...........*vomits*

Reddit tier take my friend

FUCK YOU MY MAN!

1. McCutchen
2. Harper
3. Hoskins
4. Realmuto
5. Segura
6. Herrera
7. Franco
8. Pitcher
9. Hernandez

Attached: 1496867781998.png (900x1000, 264K)

Attached: 475174.jpg (213x320, 24K)

I'm searching really hard for the good hitters here

Must be hard having Glaucoma at such a young age

1-6 are above average hitters

Go watch handegg if you want a salary cap

uhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Attached: 1551494678441.jpg (213x320, 25K)

Should be
1. Cutch
2. Mean Jean
3. Bryce
4. J.T.
5. Suuuuuuuuuuuuuh Kid
6. Franco
7. Doobs
8. Big Cesar
9. Pitcher

>8. pitcher
when will this retarded trend end

You dont have the balls

9 is also a good on base guy, usually a solid leadoff hitter. 6 is either white hot or ice cold. 7 Seems to be in a constant state of "almost there"

FUCK I want to creampie Jessica.

Attached: Jessica-Mendoza-Feet-2850412.jpg (698x1024, 87K)

My mindset was maximizing Harper and Hoskins ABs. Though I do think JT is going to crush this year

Odubel had a bad year last year other than that stretch when he was on fire. Do you think Kingery could ever be something or no?

nice body but that face is so annoying

Did Harper hit it?

Attached: ESPN's_Jessica_Mendoza_chats_with_Bryce_Harper_on_Gatorade_All-Star_Workout_Day._(28377246680). (800x503, 91K)

same I'd create 6'0+ goblin baseball prodigies

My Top 5 favorite MLB players
1. James "Big Game James" Shields
2. Yonder "Over There" Alonso
3. Jon "Jingleheimerschmidt" Jay
4. Ivan "Ace" Nova
5. "BeefEDs" Wellington Castillo

If Kingery can avoid his league leading 0-2 count nonsense, He'll be better off. If he can start getting in hitters counts he can be a hitter somewhere between good and very good

No

Stupid, but I keked out loud.

Why would you willing put big down arrows all over the facade of your stadium? What is the benefit of this? You really couldn't find another sponsor?

Are you retarded?
1. McCutchen
2. Hernandez
3. Harper
4. Hoskins
5. Realmuto
6. Segura
7. Herrera
8. Kingery
9. Pitcher

You are a Class I ASSHOLE

Why isn't Machado on there?

lmao

Class V Asshole*

we traded him and fernando tatis jr. to the daddies

The only Machado the Whos will ever get if they luck out is Dixon.

Jerry doesnt care about bullshit "brand" and "image". He cares about wins and loses. Show up, and do your job. Next man up. 'nuff said!

The San Diego Tourism Agency

Attached: MAH_7240-1_KL1-2133x1200.jpg (880x495, 76K)

Too bad he has the losingest team of the decade.

Attached: kennyshades.png (274x234, 99K)

1. Acuna
2. Inciarte
3. Freeman
4. Donaldson
5. Markakis
6. Albies
7. Swanson
8. Flowers
9. Pitcher

1. Eaton
2. Turner
3. Rendon
4. Soto
5. Dozier
6. Zimmerman
7. Robles
8. Gomes
9. Pitcher

1. Nimmo
2. Conforto
3. Cano
4. Alonso
5. Ramos
6. Lowrie
7. McNeil
8. Pitcher
9. Rosario

So what. Big whoop. Not everything is sunshine and daisies. The sox go out every night and compete, no questions asked!

Again, I'm trying to maximize at bats. There's no reason in being completely conventional here

Jesus christ, the NL east is gonna be so fun to watch this year. All of these teams have flaws. The mets probably have the best rotation, but they also have the worst hitting. The other 3 are all so similar as far as talent

Wow, I just realized how shitty the Braves lineup is.

So...you want $300M huh? Well, I can't give that to you. I can only give you $250M, BUT we'll sign your friend and trade for your brother in law. AND if we feel that you've lived up to your potential, we'll give you an extra $65M.

No one else wants you. So you MUST accept. You should feel lucky that a premium franchise is making this offer. We are the Chicago White Sox after all.

Attached: saveover.jpg (2048x1365, 549K)

Im going to go with the nationals if their pen can hold up

> sam 76
> "crushable"

Attached: 'no.'.jpg (988x556, 141K)

"no, we can't give you more money because we need to be able to resign our core in 7 years.

How did kenny end up bring a world series to them? Are Reinsdorf and Hahn holding him back?

Kenny controls Hahn, Reinsdorf controls Kenny. It's a puppet show for all of us to watch.

>The New York Jets of Major League Baseball

Attached: Capital Punishment_3.jpg (3840x2150, 1.36M)

DOWN

I honestly think the padres and phillies will end up regretting signing those two. They should just sign a pitcher and beef up their pen

Lineup:

1. Nationals
2. Phillies
3. Braves
4. Mets

Starting Pitching:
1. Mets
2. Nationals
3. Braves
4. Phillies

Bullpen:
1. Phillies
2. Mets
3. Nationals?
4. Braves?? idk who the fuck can predict a bullpen, braves have t starting pitching injuries though so they'll probably tax their relievers the most if they stay injured

Manager:
1. Braves
>power gap
9000. Three-way tie (nationals, phillies, mets)

Audibly kek'd, well done sir

>Edition
>Fuck up the headlines
4/10
Didn't include 'general'
An attempt was made

Hahn is a puppet. Kenny wanted someone else to be the face of all his decisions.

Phillies and Mets did the most to improve their teams. The other 2 took steps back.

Its ok autist bro just breathe, breathe and seethe

Cubs win today!

Attached: Cubs Win!!.webm (472x418, 621K)

It wouldn't be conventional if it didn't work, Gabe.

Based

REMINDER

must suck using Yea Forums with braille

The Phillies have a better starting rotation than the Braves

you saying Harper getting more at bats wouldn't work?

I really don't know about the Braves this year. I never looked at their lineup until today and I am underwhelmed. Josh Donaldson is not mvp caliber anymore and they just brought back markakis instead of going for Brantley? I don't know why they did that except for being cheap. I would be worried about them this year, hmmm

where is this from?

someone put a phillies cap on this pls

Attached: gaben.jpg (1200x800, 107K)

>an edition
someone make a new thread now...

>Nola
it ends there

Pitching will doom the Braves. But they may have the best future ahead of all the NL East teams in the long run.

Nola, Arrieta, Pivetta, and Eflin are 2 WAR or higher pitchers. Keuchel would be a welcome addition regardless.

Only if Pivetta or Eflin break out. Come on though. Last year the Braves starters had a 3.50 ERA. The Phillies was 4.12. So it's hard to make that argument seriously unless the braves pitchers are not healthy

Nah, it really doesn't. Arrieta is above average, Pivetta is young and has the potential to be really good, look at his fip and xfip. Who do the braves have? Folty already dealing with an elbow. Newcomb is basically a year ahead of Pivetta in terms of development, they are close to the same pitcher

The Phillies have been squandering money for the next five years of team building. If this team doesn't win at least two championships and appear in at least four in the next ten years I'll eat my hat.

This nigga and Jon Jay recruited Machado to the Padres

Based

change your diaper

Unless Pivetta ends up improving even moreso this year I don't see them making much noise. They seem like a playoff contender but not a pennant contender.

The only team with any regrets is the white sox for trading for James Shields lol

For Tatis Jr.
Preller should be slapped with a grand theft felony

The Braves were extremely lucky last year. All of their starting pitchers greatly out performed their peripherals. They also lost Anibal Sanchez. They probably do have a better rotation today, but I will be interested to see how Pivetta does. Eiflin is meh

twitter.com/SouthSideSox/status/1100840449546338304

If anything the Mets were massively unlucky last year and they really improved their team in terms of offensive depth, star power, and bullpen whereas no one really compares to this. That said, Phillies made the most noise and I'm sure that clubhouse is booming to break out the most in style. It's gonna be a classic New York and Philly duel akin to the late 2000s imo for the NL East this year.

>the Mets
Stopped reading here due to uncontrollable laughter!

Unreal how they've turned their frustration to a GM of a team on another coast in other league.

Not an argument.

this banter is insane....

The new Meta.

youtube.com/watch?v=qVGSDXM2C-8
Also this video is actually Cubs related, are you a good enough fan to figure out how?

Eh, not sure what the Mets did besides get an old Cano and a closer that got extremely lucky in terms of save opportunities.

Patrick "I throw a 90 MPH fastball unironically" Corbin will have a 4.50 ERA this season

Late Night NPB BASEDBALLL

>Starting Now
Saitama Seibu Lions vs Hiroshima Carp
hibox3612.blogspot.com/2019/01/a4.html

>11PM ET
Softbank Hawks vs Hanshin Tigers
hibox3612.blogspot.com/2019/01/a1.html

>Midnight ET
Hokkaido Nippon-Ham Fighters vs Yokohama DeNA BayStars
hibox3612.blogspot.com/2017/02/b3.html

Attached: bg_aya.png (266x639, 62K)

It would maximize Harper's production? Yeah, maybe. But for team RBI as a whole, my more traditional lineup would fare better.

Cano last year was on a 6 WAR pace, 136 wRC+. Ramos is a huge upgrade at catcher.
Alonso power hitting first prospect

Which is the best matchup Huebro?

Signed Lowrie, Ramos, Wilson, added a ton of OF depth on top of Cano and Diaz. They're at least 10-15 wins better than 2018.

sigh.........

anything to do with castro? I don't know lol

Combined with the Phillies also adding roughly 10-15 bWAR in terms of acquisitions this offseason. We're in for a real treat with the NL East this year. It's going to be a real dogfight.

For me, it’s Larry Baer

Ah I forgot about Lowrie, he's a solid addition, Ramos as well. I'll need to see how Cano does now that he's off the juice. But I mean the story with the Mets is always going to be about the health of their team, I think if they are healthy they have as good a shot as any team in the east to win the division.

all matchups are good desu

the one that started right now would be the goodest one since both Carp and Lions won the thier leagues (Carp won central and Lions won Pacific League)

Is all seating throughout the MLB covered in netting now? I used to go to SWB Red Barons games all the time as a kid and our seats were right behind the on deck circle. Foul tips coming straight back happened all the time; I almost had my face destroyed sitting 3 rows behind the on-deck circle but was paying attention and blocked it at the last second. Jimmy Rollins, Chase Utley, Ryan Howard, Dave Hollins, etc, would BS with the fans in the stands and it was just so comfy. Going to a Phils game, sitting far away down the first base line covered in netting is disgusting. MLB is going in the wrong direction senpai.

>Castro
Poor guy, Cubs cause the benches to empty just so they can bully him.

Attached: 1525895197618.gif (512x288, 2.81M)

I see it going Phillies, Mets, Braves, Nationals in order. Ofc the Marlins are losing 100.

ah also those are pre-season, interleague is in june if i am not mistaken

season is like at same time as MLB, they start on same weekend and have the both main series (world and japan) almost at same time

Mets, Phillies, Nationals, Braves, Marlins
That's what I'm hoping for. Mets and Phillies making the playoffs too. That's a real rivalry. Fuck this Braves-Nats artificial shit.

yes. if you sit in the nosebleeds, they have attendants now who come up to your seats and fit custom netting around your face and body

I'm not optimistic about Lowrie, seems like he can't stay healthy. Hope I'm wrong. I do like JD Davis though.

That trade for warren should've happened. He wasn't looking at the daisies that often and improved after he got benched

His injury isn't that severe. J.D. Davis is a brilliant insurance piece regardless. Brodie is the antithesis to Sandy and I'm loving every bit of him.

shouldn't have*

If the Mets have their typical injuries and spaghetti spillage they will probably come in fourth place again. In 2016 they were able to reverse the spaghetti spillage and transfer it to the Marlins and the Cardinals just in time to get a wild card

Forgetting Jeff McNeil being the next Marwin Gonzalez/Ben Zobrist type of player. I would have been absolutely pissed if he was dealt to Seattle in the Cano and Diaz trade. Brodie did good in keeping him here.

I call him Larry Baerhug

Oh I'm aware of the team's medical staff being absolute horseshit, but this is the most excited I've been about the Mets in a long time. It's refreshing seeing that the GM is doing everything he can to match well with the other 3 NL East contenders. Sandy was too conservative despite getting to the World Series once. Never liked him.

I just chock it up as a business move because it boiled down to cap space where they were replacing him with Baez and Russell who are still cheaper than having Castro. He'd have to work for actual peanuts if he wanted to stay in Chicago.
Him getting dumped to the Marlins was bullshit though.

I'll always see the barves as the Phillies main rival.

Attached: 5E0F5FCF-97B2-4F65-A008-C041FD5C7B3E.jpg (900x1346, 155K)

Hotdog down a hallway

I don't know, if they were to have traded him they should have just done it when he was playing great in the latter half of 2014 (so early 2015.) He actually had value then.

??????????? what degeneracy is this

or maybe not I think that might be around the time he was injured sliding. I can barely remember, but it wasn't that serious if I recall correctly

I was in a thread last year that said search deviant art for your team and bring something back

Attached: BD1E952F-EDC5-441A-8A54-257D6C8429F7.jpg (1024x599, 103K)

the phillage bicycle

Harper Sentai Philiranger

I brought lots of things back

Attached: 464B01A3-BA75-448B-B903-964EB9630B13.jpg (1032x774, 234K)

based I remember that thread

Attached: daip1i2-aed57080-141e-4f77-9466-88aeaf54b732.png (800x700, 46K)

Attached: d2j1t7h-a8f019bd-cada-4a25-bcc6-e492c73fadce.png (500x500, 137K)

I was in that thread!!!!!!!!!

forgot to say, I saved this one

Attached: loser_rubs_feets_by_pawfeather_d4j6p8o-pre.jpg (1056x756, 104K)

same here senpai the netting only encourages women and other undersirables to attend the rounders. Absolutely obscene, I do declare.

Attached: dullahan1.jpg (961x832, 88K)

wahoo its a me

Attached: we_play_ball___white_sox_by_aka_best_d1gvfcr-pre.jpg (730x1095, 124K)

>that thread
>that one unique thread!!

searching DA for cringey shit on your team is a time-honored Yea Forums tradition for every sport, it's what gave birth to the term furpuck

that's the joke autist...

Houspie has been sighted!

Attached: dx9eff-fa46e092-849f-4631-af21-4fbb24869174.jpg (453x650, 61K)

I'm just saying that's where I got all my awesome images. Not that it was some special thread.

Attached: 490187BB-35B3-455F-B9D5-9A4BEF815EC1.jpg (1024x576, 133K)

t. Astros OP

Attached: oliver__a_yankee_fan_by_segadisneyuniverse_d8sffaj-pre.jpg (844x947, 97K)

Attached: 2017_new_york_mets_wallpaper_by_hbgoo_db5ob2e-fullview.jpg (1024x623, 108K)

Bryce Harper will wear number 3 in Philly, which will roughly be his fWAR in his first year....heyooooooooooooooooo

He's even newer than cubfag

Post your 33rd favorite active baseball player

Attached: usa-vince-velasquez.jpg (656x369, 44K)

Attached: daua5ro-e294754c-a2d1-4ec1-b920-4d94177ead3b.png (295x649, 61K)

sick shit

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHA

Attached: d420mql-62e61886-cd9e-405e-8bd0-353cba6085b1.jpg (371x513, 64K)

A classic concept. I'm slightly regretting discovering this, though.

Attached: d3brmk0-cc39a9fe-4850-47d8-a652-03b5e9c44ace.jpg (1024x729, 56K)

lol...

Attached: 1445716929351.jpg (1462x1462, 189K)

Am I the only one who got a boner?

Attached: jersey_gals__yuri_by_jayqc80_dcr617g-fullview.jpg (600x777, 84K)

go cubbie

Attached: d4eubrl-9356b0e2-6467-48cb-b07f-6b8762ab8b42.png (699x497, 115K)

I want to fuck rockies girl

Attached: you_can_call_me_paul_by_tagfoto_d8yyscg-fullview.jpg (1024x755, 195K)

Based

Attached: dcqov8r-357e8b1f-2ac8-4e36-bd78-28b3cdd8cf09.png (690x1150, 48K)

The kid who made this now shoves the 2016 WS in everyone's faces every day like a true Chicago prick

that's generally how it works when loser teams win for a change.

Attached: scared (2).jpg (600x714, 71K)

nothing like anime girls dressed in baseball stuff

Attached: img_ran.png (252x809, 42K)

Just look at the Padres now... They're no longer going to be that lovable loser anymore with Machimpo running the show.

this desu senpai

Attached: Mariners anime grill.jpg (530x850, 402K)

youtube.com/watch?v=9LRBQTxbZOY

Ways to improve the game

That spic aint going to change anything.

God I hope so. These news fans they're getting especially here completely forgot they're the worst NL team historically and they won't be real contenders until 2020 at best.

i have an entire stock here
people ask so i keep some here

Attached: img_aya.png (400x841, 58K)

ew cringy cringy anime eww

i did some edits like this one

Attached: Yakult-Chan.png (600x600, 183K)

>complaning about anime in anime forum

ewwww
i have 3d stock too

Attached: image (8).png (1366x768, 751K)

I believe you're correct. Hispanics are all bark and no bite if they don't have a whole bean pot to back them up.

We need more anime at baseball games

look it was a joke I am so sorry I really have nothing against it in fact I watch it I made a BIG mistake.

Attached: BaseballWaifuF.webm (908x512, 952K)

last four digits are the doyer next world series

Attached: dagashi baseball.jpg (5907x4093, 2.3M)

>you now remember asian baseball guy

That better be a mistake mister this is an anime exclusive general

Attached: mega_man_mlb_series__l_a__dodgers_by_indy1988_d71mcvb-pre.jpg (1192x670, 66K)

its me lad

Attached: CarpGirlSmile.webm (1280x720, 194K)

you're ok my man

i am, watching NPB right now

lmao

no way!

Attached: abganon.png (1200x840, 89K)

yeah, you are a cool poster, fren

Get this anime OUT OF HERE

i dont get it user

Attached: worryness.png (974x900, 675K)

last two digits is how many dingers rizzo hits this year

sorry it's dumb anyways

i need you to continue

youtube.com/watch?v=jPzZnOc9iVs
White Sox theme song

Last three digits is Baez’s batting average

Last three digits are the number of plate appearances Bryant will have

last four digits will be the combined wins and losses for the cusb front five

You better not be lying.

Attached: heyfuckyou.jpg (1400x1400, 179K)

Last two digits are James Shields average velocity

Hatsune Miku Singing Hanshin Tigers theme

youtu.be/s3z11k7SPhM

also

An American player singing Hanshin Tigers theme

youtu.be/0pitpqpvfpg

Last three digits of this post will be harpers babip

vocaroo.com/i/s1Ymds49OZsJ

about .40 high than his BA

Where did all the whos fans go?

gah............

i am user, i am just not using trip beacuse people always got mad when i used trip

here, have this Osaka Toin meme as proof

Attached: Toin_Henshin.jpg (811x1375, 662K)

I should have known you were all faggot NEETs who never leave. Pathetic.

last two digits of this post is the number of home runs harper will hit before the all star break

Miku as Ichiro
youtube.com/watch?v=cJvD20RBbYI

HEY!

White Sox lol

Ah shit son what up.

Attached: Heil Fucking Hitler.jpg (1905x1075, 285K)

>Miku as Ichiro
Miku as Ichiro singing an music made for Ichiro

> people always got mad when i used trip

fuck them, you rule

last three digits of this post is how many White Sox fans kill themselves before September

twitter.com/ThreeTwoEephus/status/1101619299381198848

its good lad, watching some NPB pre-season right now

Attached: img_20180309192926815_1851799219031869531.jpg (320x320, 23K)

I see it's spring training for shitposting, too...

Attached: What.jpg (1914x1063, 205K)

BASED

no, u rule man

Attached: PawafuroKun.png (344x444, 198K)

youtube.com/watch?v=mwEkcjDq43M
1968 Japanese Baseball Enatsu VS Oh

lmao what was that byung hyun kim shit?

Attached: 1538255531264.png (349x391, 114K)

meu brasileiro

Are there even 329 fans left lol?

Do they serve beer at Japanese baseball games? Like I'd drink a cold Sapporo and enjoy the shit out of that.

Attached: ClemmensVomit1.jpg (805x472, 113K)

lmao i lose myself when they put the blue hair girl as the guy lol

Last three digits of this post is bajps weight in pounds

>echo
I should post the one with the squid, but I won't because /mlb/ wouldn't be able to handle it

sexy young japanese broads walk to your seat in low-cut jersey tops and fill your cup from backpack kegs

????????????????????

Attached: molester.jpg (1675x1395, 160K)

The pitcher is reconsidering his career choices.

yeah, like said they have the world famous beer tank girls

also they have half-price beer nights too

Attached: sp-wayne-a-20160925.jpg (2966x3397, 1.57M)

>they even included the ichi-meter lady

absolutely based.

Attached: Zaku-mariner-boxart.jpg (480x640, 259K)

You wouldn't be able to handle it, to many questions. About the squid.

>2-2 count with 2 outs down by 1
Based.

OK now I really understand weeabooism. Unironically heaven.

Attached: John-Rocker.jpg (629x353, 63K)

The last two digits of this post is bajps weight in stone

Last 2 digits is how many wins the Phillies will have in 2019.

k e k

Hey, no faggy old world units of measure allowed.

Attached: meme stance man.jpg (473x589, 34K)

>LARPER
HAHAHA

>this pick
lmao

Attached: Face1ball.png (341x512, 105K)

I heard something about Squids and MMDs was happening here
youtube.com/watch?v=rA8HPOr7w04

hou-abooaaaard

These assholes are out of control

From opening day last year they added Cano, Diaz, Wilson, Avilan, JD Davis, Ramos, McNeil, Alonso, Lowrie, and a lot of depth

No we're not.

Attached: ct-cubs-chief-wahoo-met-20161026.jpg (2048x1365, 613K)

Hey, this isn't even bad

Though I did see one of a furfag wolf in blue Jay uniform

Attached: d2kyw6a-f5a0fa77-148e-4108-b891-f6abfe2306cf.jpg (583x767, 123K)

Is there an MLB player that actually lives up to their hype?

Anthony Recker

Reckermania is running wild!

Trout's body is made of anti-hype molecules while being the best player in the league

so in the grand scheme is Trout actually underrated?

Nolan Arenado

kyle schwarber

kys faggot

Aaron Nola

mike trout

Other people hype him up like crazy but he brings everyone back down to earth with his own humility and letting his talent do all the talking. Whether that leaves him as properly rated or underrated, idk.

Why "faggot"?

Attached: arss.gif (264x191, 42K)

Someone put a stop to this psyhocpath!

THIS IS INSANITY!!

March is Autism awareness month

based...

good, i'm very self-aware

Epic win

Attached: 145156.jpg (750x727, 65K)

ty bb ;*

1) over the hill
2) >.249 for 13 years
3) already had his best year
4-5) their only decent players
6) already declining
7) lol
9) loooooooooool

enjoy 13 years of mediocrity

die anytime

>pay $330 million for 2015 bruce larper
imagine doing this...seriously who would do this?

The Philadelphia Phillies of brotherly love.

The barves are the team with the overrated crap lineup. Dansby Swanson? Nick Markakis? Ender Inciarte? Tyler Flowers? Hobbled Josh Donaldson? This is not a playoff lineup, I'm sorry. Not in this competitive division. I'm pretty impressed with the other three teams lineups. Harper needs to not hit .249 though. He will MOST LIKELY hit .260s or .270s as he should. Wouldn't bet on anything higher. Also, it's dumb to say that Hoskins already had his best year.

Current PECOTA Projections

AL:
1. Astros
2. Yankees
3. Indians
WC1. Red Sox
WC2. Rays

NL:
1. Dodgers
2. Phillies
3. Brewers
WC1. Nationals
WC2. Mets

legacy.baseballprospectus.com/fantasy/dc/

philthies!

Mest to be quite honest with you

Lubob

Nationals are still better than the Phillies. Better rotation and comparable bats

>dads
>79-83
OH NO NO NO CHADDIES I THOUGHT IT WAS YOUR YEAR

BRUCE PARKER

Thought this was neat. Betts did this last year too, I wish more players would do the mic'd up thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=oIiWg1bY43s

just uhhhhhhhhhhh 4 more weeks eh go stros

What cities should get an MLB team?

>Charlotte
>New Orleans
>Portland

Because it's an easy answer las vegas

None. There are enough teams.

>rainy city filled with antiwhite soccer faggits should get a baseball team
lel

Fuck the Phillies

>mfw ESPN game

Attached: 7190.gif (512x288, 3.16M)

Then you haven't been paying attention.
He is only one man.
That does line up with his WAR and perhaps calling up Tatis and Urias playing more than 12 games.
I called 75 but hoped for .500, so 79 might as well split the difference.

I was this close to subbing ESPN+ yesterday. Glad I didn't.

Los Angeles.

Charlotte or Vegas. But the league doesn't need to expand, just fold the Rays and Marlins to make room.

Should we make a gamethread today?

Can't wait for comfy Sunday night baseball threads with Matt v a rod and Jessica Mendoza

>How do you say his last name? V-Vergasian?

I think it's "vass-grr-shin

Bauer's Feed and Seed

formerly Harper's

325th for the Bruce Hooperless Washington Baseball Eagles.

Attached: screech_by_kubitschekf12014-d55vom0.jpg (806x992, 133K)

>spicswing

Get well soon Salvy!

Attached: salvy.jpg (1000x532, 144K)

All those cities suck dick. You'd be better off creating another LA or NYC team before you put a team in those crap cities. Just relocate the Marlins or Rays to Vegas and have a complete rebrand...

>cusb

Attached: cusbb.png (654x489, 569K)

Rays to Montreal, Charlotte and Portland expansion teams.

The Marlins will be your 2019 world series champs

Attached: superfan 2 .jpg (242x323, 100K)

>B-....BB...BASEBALLS DYING!!!!
>no one likes th...this STUPUD GAY ASS SPORT. BORING!!!!!

meanwhile, in reality:
>bryce harper's 330,000,000,000,000 (three hundred thirty MILLION) dollar contract is the highest in any sport, in all of human history.

Yep. Baseball's here to stay.

rolling, gonna have homemade tacos for dinner tonight. maybe 8 of em and a side of rice, and about 12 beers to wash it down.

Attached: david-wells-cover2.jpg (298x390, 42K)

BASED 156 more lbs and i can achieve my life goal of getting on TLC's "600 lbs Life" and make the big bucks.

Didn't the White Sox overpay his ass before?

Sometimes those guys don't come back you know.

You're 444? How the fuck do you lift yourself up? ffs

big time, 9 million in 2001, he never got more than 3 after than

>Move the A's to Portland
>Move the Rays to Montreal
>expand to Charlotte
>expand to Vegas
>Re-align divisions into 4 team dvisions
>restructure the post season to accommodate this

there, fixed the league structure

>Batting average 99% of the time
Not an important stat, doesn't paint enough of a picture to tell you what kind of hitter he is. Let's look at other stats like OBP, OPS, and wRC+
>Batting average with Bryce Harper
This one year's BA means everything, any other stat that goes against my belief doesn't count

watching red socks

Attached: 111.png (1360x759, 1.97M)

>OPS, and wRC+
useless, just use OPS+, AVG and OBP

basically what I did in OOTP except I moved the marlins to mexico

Can't wait to see bye weeks or more than half the league make the playoffs!

does anyone really believe that Harper actively refused an Opt out?

the way the NBA does playoffs makes me sick. literally more than half of the league. i love the mlb playoffs except for the 1st round being a best of 5, it would be of 7. For the most part the 4 teams left in each league earned at least 4 games in october.

wRC+ is not useless

wRC+ is fake news dumb bullshit garbage for stupid idiots

Red Sox? More like red sux ha ha

I'm willing to go as far as believe it was a Phillies-imposed condition and Harper said "that's fine, I don't want one anyway", which was later translated into "Harper insisted that he not be able to leave Philadelphia early because he already loves the city and fans that much!"

.249? oh boy *chuckles* go ahead, tell me his fielding percentage while you're at it

Attached: ADv0eFT.jpg (898x893, 122K)

I'm just going on Boras himself
>“It was not only important not to have an opt out, he refused to allow me to do it,” Boras said. “He said, ‘I want to be with one team.’ I tried to talk him out of it. He gave me my marching orders.”

never read anything more wrong and stupid than this very post

Attached: 1497139027956.jpg (538x546, 53K)

But never use season splits, OBP, OPS, or any other fancy numbers i don't get. All I's need is BA, RBI, and pitcher wins

Well then no, I think that's a pure lie.

anything beyond the triple slash is splittin' hairs. just show up, clock in and do your job. Get on base and hustle to first, nuff said!

>.393
That Harper Fella sure knows how to get on base!

What would this places opinion of Harper have been if the Dodgers signed him? Giants? White Sox? Nationals?

you now remember that time harper fucked up his knee going to first base, derailing an MVP season

>Dodgers
lots of >DOYERS
>Giants
Laughing because even if they signed Macahdo and Trout, they wouldn't reach the playoffs
>White Sox
Offseason Winners, Kenny gets his man
>Nationals
0 playoff wins

>broors are 2-6
>craig gaynsel

the same, you'd have people defending him and people criticizing him

>OBP

You don't pay someone $330 million to take walks, you pay them for hits, home runs, and rbi's.

That's that famous Ruben Amaro mindset we all know and love!

Stream for Harper press conference????????????

>Dodgers signed him?
Smart. $45,000,000 AAV and a real chance for rings
>Giants?
Why?
>White Sox?
Have fun winning nothing
>Nationals?
What was even the point of FA then?

Here's some fancy numbers for you. Bryce Harper WAR over the last 3 seasons:

2016: 1.5
2017: 4.7
2018: 1.3

Barely above replacement level in 16 and 18. Totally worth 330 million, right?

Phillies x Chadres broship?

>broship
>>>/reddit/

I'm seeing different numbers than you, friendo

Attached: 036bbd20a7de8a883a4b3aa2df621b88.png (983x365, 45K)

SEETHER

So fWAR values him a little higher. Do you really think a 3-4 WAR player is worth 330 million over 13 fucking years?

pscp.tv/w/1rmxPQYWpXbKN

Not bad. A's to Sacramento is what I'd do so they can at least keep their NorCal fans.

that's free agency for you

PHILLIES ARE UNIRONICALLY THE BEST TEAM IN BASEBALL RIGHT NOW

OUTRIGHT FAVORITES TO WIN THE WORLD SERIES IN 2019

Hey Phillies fans, just wanna say that I'm rooting for you this year! You guys look super SCARY, I wouldn't want to face you in the playoffs haha! I might even make them my second team. Looking forward to posting with you guys this season! :-)

~ Robert

I'm going to laugh so hard when they fail to win their division and miss the playoffs completely.

perfect post

Ruin Tomorrow Jr.?

To think if Curt Schilling didn't show his power level we wouldn't have had to deal with this.

I've been browsing this general since 2011

I've had to take shit from you motherfuckers for the past 6 years after the Phils missed the playoffs in 2012

Your trolling, your hatred, your gloating was fucking insufferable

It was my reality every single day for SIX. STRAIGHT. YEARS.

Well guess what you fucking bastards? Now we have signed the best player in the entirety of the MLB and loaded up on AMAZING free agents in the offseason to perfect our roster

Now we are at the top again, best team in baseball, the one team everyone will fear to play against on their schedule

Now you faggot fucks will be FORCED to shut your fucking mouth and show the phillies some RESPECT for the first time in years, because WE'RE COMING FOR THAT RING

>mexico
When will the Mexican meme die? There's no fucking money in Mexico and no player will want to sign to play there. Plus, you think Leaf posters are bad? Imagine for a moment an army semi literate Bean posters.

Attached: ballchinian.jpg (424x424, 34K)

>showed his powerlevel
>just another boomer kike loving neocon shill
i like curt but he tows the line.

>Imagine for a moment an army semi literate Bean posters.
but the dodgers already have a fanbase here

2B Cesar Hernandez (S)
SS Jean Segura (R)
RF Bryce Harper (L)
1B Rhys Hoskins (R)
C J.T. Realmuto (R)
LF Andrew McCutchen (R)
CF Odubel Herrera (L)
3B Maikel Franco (R)
Starting pitcher

was this better than the nationals lineup at any point

Niggerdelphia is such a cringe and reddit city. Now they have the king of reddit himself Bruce Larper.

yeah. Better than their lineups from 2005-2018

What does this sentence even mean

>tfw the angels became a weird 1 year merc team
I don't know what to expect lads

Attached: 1502534609857.png (480x800, 309K)

SEETHE LILLIES FAN

Best Press Conference NA?

r/The_Donald rage.

Bryce gonna stink up Philly so bad that they'll pay him extra to quit

>bWAR

Attached: 5eb.jpg (480x600, 22K)

some baseball talking head brought up a good point, I'll share it here.

The Bryce Harper contract is one that an owner loves, jersey sales, marketability, city interest in the franchise, ticket sales, but one that a GM that is trying to build a winning ball club hates. If you remember, the Phillies owner flew out by himself to meet with Harper a second time. Because a GM is tied to their job through the contracts they give out, I would bet the GM was advising the owner not to sign Bryce

>UZR

Attached: 1491065561488.jpg (906x866, 63K)

True enough.
no

>FIP

Attached: 1427472188296.jpg (543x960, 54K)

phillies fan here

>IFH%

Attached: v3KHVC8B_400x400.jpg (400x400, 16K)

scum bag *HAWWWK PUH*

>Posting pictures of guys in fedoras with >advanced stat because you don't understand math

Take a backseat fuckboy

>Take a backseat fuckboy

Attached: artworks-000081898208-pr971z-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 32K)

>Take a backseat fuckboy

Attached: pony.jpg (500x750, 67K)

>Having a folder of fedora pics

I think we know who the real neckbeard is

>I think we know who the real neckbeard is

Attached: toast.jpg (488x694, 83K)

why would you have any of these pics saved user?

>LD%

Attached: Sam-Harris-reading-my-book.jpg (3264x2448, 1.2M)

You're meaning to tell me you just google "fedora tipper" and copy the image address instead of having a folder? Impossible

age 38 season

Attached: eyes.png (341x55, 43K)

sam harris is actually a highly respected intellectual

Imagine respecting someone who has one of their titles as " intellectual"

new in a few...

no houspie please no!

This contract is gonna make the Phillies fall flat on there face in a few years. Harper is gonna be sick of Philly in 5 years or less too

>Ryan Howard drove in so many runs!

Attached: baby-boomers.jpg?w968h681.jpg (968x681, 67K)

it's a no trade clause if I understand correctly right? Can those be negotiated mid contract?

Nigga was also good at eating Subway.

Dodgers have no chance of rings anymore.

Their pitching staff is fucked

Kershaw is fucked (did not even make all star team)
Jenson is fucked

Cory Seager is fucked

No Puig is gonna fuck their defense more

Attached: dodgerspstartingitching.webm (956x498, 2.1M)

Cishek!
Worth
Every
Penny!

Attached: 1214392594699.gif (317x178, 468K)

>MFW it's 2019 and the NL West is a battle between the rookies and daddies

Attached: Bqauf6fCMAIogXE.jpg (599x395, 27K)

>Can those be negotiated mid contract?
Teams and players can re-negotiate pretty much anything they want at any point. There is just very little reason to re-negotiate away your no-trade clause. If something comes up, it can always be waived by the player -- for compensation or not at their discretion.

But dude, you guys wear knockoff Yak pinstripes with a green furry sentient ejaculation stimulator as a logo.
You could win 100 rings and the laughter still won't stop, because at the end of the day, even if you assemble a respectable squad of players, it still won't change the fact that every Phillies PR/image manager needs to be taken to where the Rocky statue once sat, and publicly executed for not trying to rebrand the Phillies organization from the ground up.

Just like the old days.

Attached: touched home lmao.jpg (608x342, 47K)

I Was born in denver then I moved to CA I have an excuse to bandgwagon the rockies now

Attached: chug beer.webm (264x462, 469K)

I-is that Justin Turner made out of snacks?

Attached: That face when 0-5.jpg (1903x1069, 236K)

sorry I meant to ask if it was a common practice, I haven't seen it often except for players on no trade lists. I don't know if stanton had a no trade clause either. I guess waiving makes more sense though

Attached: scared.jpg (320x180, 7K)

I am so confused by that webm.

>MFW someone moved from Colorado to California instead of the other way around
YOU'RE VIOLATING THE LAWS OF PHYSICS, user.

Attached: Elite Hat.jpg (1147x641, 117K)

> There's no fucking money in Mexico
Yeah because florida teams are doing so well right?

>That chug
A little slow, but breddy gud.

Attached: 1356065319961.png (219x281, 66K)

>Harper
>Best player in MLB
Also reminder he's gonna hate Philly in a few years and waive his no trade clause. It's like oil and water

imagine how pretty she would be without the tattoos

Yes, Stanton had a no-trade clause. That, along with the size of his contract, was part of why the return for him wasn't as good as it might have been. He would only approve trades to certain teams.

Okay, makes more sense now. Stanton had a no trade clause and the detail that he would only approve trades to SF, NYY, Chi cubs, and LAD was simply based on his choosing at the time trade rumors were about and not necessarily the time he signed the contract. Thanks, I've always wondered how that worked but never actually looked into it.

Part of the problem with Mexico is that the obvious market, to maximize revenue and market size, is Mexico City with something approaching or exceeding 10 million people. Mexico City, though, is even higher above sea level than Denver, is not close to the border at all, and doesn't have much of a baseball culture or subculture despite having a Mexican League team. It would be like adding another Seattle and Colorado all rolled into one on the schedule.

Correct. Some players will have partial no-trade clauses where they get to pick which teams they can block trades to. The number of teams is negotiated prior to signing the contract and the player gets to pick a new list every season or off-season [whatever the deadline is in his contract].

When Harper brings multiple titles to Philly during his 13 years, so many people will eat crow.

Yeah it can't compete with the excellent florida baseball culture

Attached: florida baseball.png (186x175, 5K)

audibly kek'd reading this. savage

>Mark Zagunis has 9 RBI's in ST already
Nice

Attached: 1477282475603.jpg (249x330, 32K)

I'm glad that the Phillies aren't a soulless organization like the Yankees

nice piece of hitting on that double

Monterrey would be the best choice for a Mexican team. It's an affluent city, it's closer to the border which makes traveling easier, and baseball is more popular there (their Mexican league team is consistently at the top of league attendance). Their metro area is 4 million+ which is still very good.

>Almora
>Being clutch
Pick 2

We tied!

Attached: file065279.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

based, zagunis gonna light it up in Iowa

Cubs draw a larger crowd in spring training than the Marlins do during their regular season kekkaroo

These assholes are out of control

Because Chicongo cancer metastasizes away from their blue shithole citystate.

RIP Arizona, Colorado, et al.

Attached: 1538543875970.jpg (2048x2272, 904K)

It's not really about Florida. One of the teams in Florida already has a new stadium so they aren't going anywhere. The other plays in the 13th largest US television market, which is why they want to make it work. Ditto for Oakland, which is playing in the 6th or 7th largest television market [even if they are the second rate club there].

And should the decision come down to move those teams or expand [which won't happen until stadium situations are resolved in Tampa/Oakland or those teams are moved], then other cities enter the picture. Portland, Montreal, Charlotte, San Antonio/Austin, Las Vegas, etc. All of which have geographical advantages over Mexico City.

fuck these scumbags!

I'm really happy for you, user.

kek!! seems I've struck a nerve??? !!! SEATHENG

>its not really about florida
>all the teams with lowest attendance play in florida
????

No one likes you """people""". I hope you get forcible surprise sex from a pack of negro gentlemen.

lol! u so mad! lol!!!

hello, i'm new here

Welcome. Now fuck off.

Hello. Get the fuck out of here

thinking i'm here for the season desu

What happened to Mauer, SOLER, WSGS, LGN, Pirate Captain and Neon Deion??

savage. I hope you get in a car accident and shatter your c3 vertebrae, and live the rest of your life paralyzed

Attached: 1520747365148.jpg (500x740, 107K)

GIVE THE FUCK OUT!!!

Attached: Arod.gif (320x238, 489K)

6 years of wrath coming back to ravage /mlb/

Last 2 digits is how many losses the phillies have this year.

soler probably took off his trip, wsgs will be back soon I bet, pirate killed himself and neon/mauer probably got a life

All me

I hope you fags get in shitposing season form soon; this is atrocious.

Attached: only old people use the score cards.jpg (316x488, 172K)

we don't have to be enemies

Attached: 1547842020062.gif (372x242, 1023K)

>gaysconsin

Attached: gaysconsinjeepers.png (500x500, 181K)

Hey Theo, when did you realize your boss is a massive jew?

>(((Epstein)))
He's always known.

Jon Jay lol

Jon Gray lol

Attached: Lunar.jpg (1918x1200, 158K)

god he's so fucking bad

Sonny Gray lol

kys

Attached: D0r2IThW0AAFPfu.jpg (1024x576, 151K)

What's the worst nightmare for a baseball player
>be pitcher
>get drafted by the rockies

Are brick/stone backstops a fad, or are they here to stay?

Attached: untitled.gif (480x270, 2.94M)

I know, user, I know.

Attached: Smug.jpg (1922x1067, 407K)

Unless you're Kyle "Cy Young" Freeland.

Attached: Freeland Hair.jpg (1914x1065, 248K)

>invent yourself to be groundball pitcher instead
>no problems
Stupid flyboys

I think Marquez is the better pitcher, but no doubt Kyle figured something out last year.

>he thinks real life is like The Show

I swear to GOD if I see that Houston train one more time I'm going to go ape SHIT

In all honesty, you're right. I just was pointing out Freeland, being the hometown kid, was pretty excited to be a rookie. His opening day first start was fucking kino.

Attached: GERMAN.jpg (1916x1067, 419K)

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER

Attached: Foamer.jpg (1907x1071, 163K)

Why are you so mad at Chicago? The elections went great.
The Mayor's race is going to be an amusing cluster fuck.

shes taking a mans job

Because I have to look at all your shitty Illinois license plates and deal with you faggots flooding the ballpark district, despite having won 1 (one) WS in like 200 years.

>roylels

Mad at the superior city of Chicago.

Attached: Flag_of_Chicago,_Illinois.svg.png (1200x800, 15K)

Lads I think my Rockies are winning the WS this year, anyone else

*doink*

2 (two)

Attached: saveover.jpg (650x462, 96K)

Championships before the invention of penicillin don't count.

>doink
>doink

Honestly, I am a bit anxious to admit it but yeah, I think we could. Arenado is really good plus we have Trevor Story playing short stop. Our pitching looks really good and they all work hard

give it to me straight lads, do the a's have a chance this year?

It's time

>I won 1 world series i'm never getting fired and basically your stupid
>type your tweets but i'm aint leaving bitches

They are good, but they are not in the Yankees, Red Sox, Astros tier.