Turned down Barcelona so he could win 0 titles and have less goals than Stuani

>turned down Barcelona so he could win 0 titles and have less goals than Stuani
OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: Antoine Griezmann.jpg (1050x590, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Football_Association_Board
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

do you ever stop posting

based

Attached: ct-90mins-griezmann-winning-the-world-cup-is-something-huge-20180715.jpg (2000x1125, 155K)

>Wins the CL with Atletico

Just kidding lol

Attached: Griezmann.jpg (960x620, 106K)

Just talked about it with my father a few minutes ago.

He's trying to branch out of ABMessi posting. Yesterday he was bullied so hard and had a bad reaction that he probably thought it wasn't worth it so now he wants to go back to his "lol le liverpoo slipped golden man face" days

>tfw I have single handily ruined the reputation of my flag and everyone will now be confused for me
lmao

i remember rating this faggot a few years ago, what kind of shitter stays put after making such a scene?

a french shitter

cr7 tier

CR7 would have scored

griezmann is a huge nba fan, he unironically tried to make what lebron did with his "decision" movie where lebron filmed himself not being sure about resigning but at the end resigning with his basketball team. his sister handles his media carreer, the madman has no brakes on his train. based griezmann.

cr7 would have been invisible and claim all the merit

You mean like Griezmann? Has he ever showed up in a big game?

t. BLACKED poster

why didnt his sister tell him that it will make him come off as a massive cocksucker? if i was an atleti fan i would probably hate him for that

Yeah. The World Cup final.

no i meant like cr7 actually bahved in that final

He's already won the World Cup, the greatest prize in all of sport. He could not give a shit about the rest of his career. The same thing happened with Ozil.

misses his penalty in 2008

it make him come off as a massive cocksucker for us intellectuals, kids find it cool

>Penaldo scores penalties in CL group stage
>Griezmann scores penalties in final of the WC

Attached: 1404108592240.jpg (600x600, 172K)

>belittling griezmann
pathetic

/our guy/

Attached: 1114545.webm (320x180, 2.64M)

no Ronaldo = no ET

Which proxy will be next ?
We already had Romania, Canada, Japan and New Zealand

Attached: whos hidding behind that flag.jpg (1200x778, 757K)

Wow a decade ago
Ronaldo wins 4 cls in 5 years; nobody even knew who Griezmann was 5 years ago

And Ronaldo won 0 World cups in 17 years

And Griezmann won 1 with the most stacked team of the past 20 years. I'm sure if you replaced Griezmann with another average forward they totally wouldn't have won it again, right? It's not like a team that had Ousmane Dembele and Nabil Fekir on the bench would have struggled for goals without him

>Real wasn't stacked as fuck when Donaldo won these CLs

Attached: 1341333499783.jpg (320x287, 22K)

Aren't we talking about world cups?

>1 with the most stacked team of the past 20 years

Yes? Pogba, Kante, Fekir, Dembele, Nzonzi, Matuidi, Mbappe, Pavard, Varane, Umtiti, Hernandez, Lloris, Kimpembe, Lemar, Tolisso, Thauvin, Mendy. That team would be worth twice as much as the most expensive club side today is worth.

why is ronaldo being compared to greasman? one is a top tier GOAT the other is a very good player

Lelgium had the most expensive team in the WC

not even cthe most stacked french team of those last 20 years, nowhere close to brazil 2002 or spain 2010, but yes believe that grizeman won wc only because french team was stacked and that ronaldo won cl titles on his own lmao

Yeah, I'm sure a team that has to start Roque Jr is really better than this France team
>Ronaldo won the CL titles on his own
All I said is that he wouldn't have missed that penalty

yeah he'd rather miss a penalty in the World cup and get nearly eliminated by fucking Iran
But that's not his fault he missed that penalty that's because he doesn't have the most expensive players around him

Like he missed last WC?

>turned down Barcelona
to earn 25m per season
barcelona weren't going to pay him half of that

>All I said is that he wouldn't have missed that penalty
you fucking don't know, but what we know is that he was invisible in that finale and claimed all the merit like the naricssit player he is and you fell for it, sad.

Portugal weren't going anywhere, and they went through to the next stage without that penalty. Griezmann had a chance to seal the tournament, and he blew it.
Better to be invisible and win than miss a penalty and lose

>Better to be invisible and win than miss a penalty and lose
but you claim that grizeman is shit because he missed that penalty and was lucky to win a wc with a stacked team but ronaldo trully is the goat even tho he was carried by a stacked team to win those cl titles and never delivered with portuigal, i could take your very arguments and conclude ronaldo is one the biggest fraud in football history.

This is good. If all the good guys go to one team it gets boring.
Think about what you're saying. What's the glory of winning a title if you just win it automatically by joining a team?

>Ronaldo was supposedly carried by a world class stacked Real Madrid team
>world class stacked Real Madrid got destroyed by Barcelona with or without Messi, only won 2 la ligas in 10 years
>well you see Messi choked because he had a shitty team and his Barca team mates were relegation tier

so which one is it?
Messi got carried by an even more stacked Barcelona or Ronaldo carried Real?
you cant have both.

I don't give a fuck about Messi you fucking retard

but real didn't have to beat barca to win those cl titles.

>the entire sport of soccer, a massive worldwide institution, is run by like 4 teams

kek. what a fucking semen slurping sport.

>What's the glory of winning a title if you just win it automatically by joining a team?
Barcelona have been knocked out in the QF of the CL 3 straight years
You're talking about one world cup. I'm talking about 4 champions leagues where he was the top scorer in all of them

so if they did Barcelona would have won?
thanks for proving my point.

hes right lads

Attached: 55ba87b8dd0895c81c8b4581-750-686.png (750x686, 351K)

you said it yourself, barca was dominating real this is not even a debate.

>proving my point.
that doesn't prove that real wasn't a stacked team just that barca was even more stacked

b-but muh hooliganism muh pride in nothing muh club culture

Literally thousands of professional teams and maybe 5 or 6 are relevant. Sad!

>mfw no salary caps

Attached: 1ban6q.jpg (367x332, 22K)

friend there are so many leagues and levels to this pie
the top might be all you see, but it is dry and flaky and by itself would not sustain

>barca was dominating real
>just that barca was even more stacked
but this is exactly my point.
barca was even more stacked and it wasn't their fault for Messi choking.
you just can't say 'Messi had shit team mates' whenever he choked in CL 8 times in 10 years.

stop bullying griezou, this is a griezmann board

>you just can't say 'Messi had shit team mates' whenever he choked in CL 8 times in 10 years.
who said that ?

If only there was an international federation of association football. Why doesn't soccer have an international governing body that makes the rules?

I'm glad he stayed at Atletico.

I think their owner said it before, if he went to Barcelona he would be 'just another good player', at Atletico he becomes an icon in Madrid forever.

>patriotwinslol

Do you understand that each country has their own league?

Attached: 1551233352310.jpg (1092x525, 434K)

every Messifag ever

he should have left Atletico

He's going to go to Jj after Ronaldo leaves them.

atletico paid him more

And he would have also won titles

My thoughts exactly. Could've never become this big at Barca or Real.

Do you understand what FIFA is? Does each country play with their own rules?

he's a fan of man United but he only rates la liga, clearly not the sharpest knife in the drawer, well at least he's getting huge cash

>every Messifag ever
but that's not the case here so i don't understand what you're trying to debate about, we were talking how both grizemand and cr7 had their flaws and qualities involving of the succes of their respective teams.

He just won a World Cup.

he said he liked atletico's style, he likes to do everything on the pitch, that ultra offensive high possession approach isn't what he likes. maybe he's lying.

Which had nothing to do with his decision to stay or leave Atletico because that's not a club competition

>Make fun of him for not going to a stacked him
>Criticize him for winning the WC in a stacked team

Attached: 1406920335784.jpg (249x240, 14K)

>Barcelona
>Stacked
When was the last time they won the CL?

Attached: 1334935921001.png (910x898, 1.74M)

>if you don't win cl you don't have a stacked team

What does that have to do with anything? FIFA takes care of international stuff like FIBA for basketball

atletico have reach more CL finals than barca the last 8 years la

Also who takes cares of the rules is:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Football_Association_Board

>The International Football Association Board (IFAB[1]) is the body that determines the Laws of the Game of association football. IFAB was founded in 1886 to agree standardised Laws for international competition, and has since acted as the "guardian" of the internationally used Laws; since its establishment in 1904 FIFA, the sport's top governing body, has recognised IFAB's jurisdiction over the Laws.[2] I

>wins worl dcup
>doesn't have to play meme matches
>more money
Time for fortnite kiddo.

Do you watch Barcelona play? They're fucking terrible. They're as bad as they were under Rjkard.

so griezmann was right not to join barca then?

No; because Barcelona is still a bigger club. With Griezmann they could have a real chance at the CL

but atletico reached the CL final more often than barca in the last 8 years.

And they also played in the Europa league more often than Barcelona

almost all the big clubs won the europa league la

Yeah I'm sure Griezmann loved playing against Marsille and Benefica instead of Bayern and Juventus on the bigger stage for more money and prestige

do you even understand the meaning of 'stacked team'

explain it to me if you think you know better

of course not but atletico showed more strength in the CL than barca did in the last 8 years

you have a stacked team when you have top tier players playing with each others, and yes, barca have one of the most stacked team in football, now are they working as good as they should is another story, reminder galacticos of real in early 2000's didn't win a lot.

How are Barcelona stacked then? Is a past their prime Suarez and Busquets what makes them stacked? How about an exposed Coutinho who doesn't even make it off the bench most games? The only actual star players at Barcelona right now are Messi and sometimes Dembele

No they haven't. In 11-12 and 12-13 they were playing in the Europa league, and Barcelona has actually won a title in that time

>How are Barcelona stacked then?
just look at their squad retard, almost all their players could start in whatever big european teams.

they kept getting strength and in the last 8 years they reached more CL finals than barca. sadly they didn't get to play juventus in a final

>they kept getting strength and in the last 8 years
Again, 3 of those years they didn't even fucking play in the CL
Again, just tell me. Pique? Declining. Suarez? Declining. Lenglet? Been trash this season. Vidal? Declining. They have a bunch of old fuckers that aren't as good as their names any more. If you watched them play you would see how shitty they are nowadays

yet they showed more strength since they're elite and they reached more CL finals than barca in 8 years, they literally cockblocked barca twice since 2014, the only team that cockblocked them was real madrid

Must have missed the two goals he scored in the Europa league final last year

they beat real yesterday 3 to nail and are top of spanish league once again, yes they look pitful..

the kiwi poster is insane.

they look pitiful, barca are shit since a while, real is the only big club they manage to bully.

the conclusion of this thread is simple, going to barca would have been a mistake if you aim for a CL win. the kiwi was wrong once again.

He won the league twice.
You are only talking about the CL, which they are in run this season.
Winning the CL in Barcelona means shit compared to winning it in Atlético.

>won the league twice
What? He's never won La Liga
They played fucking terribly. 2 shots on target from 4 total shots

they look less strong that they used to be but yet they will win la liga once again and will have a good run in cl as well, maybe lyon can do it at camp nou but it's already a miracle they didn't concede the other day.

barca is a domination type team, that domination does the trick against small teams but big teams at home just don't get dominated and when barca doesn't dominate their shit defense is exposed. same problem with city

It's also that Messi will never have lol

So?

they surely have management problems and they kinda struggle to replace xavi and inesta positions but the 'debate' was to know if barca was a stacked team or not and i just can't find a single argument to say they are not, they have top players at each lines if not the best players in some cases.

Of course he did.
2013-2014.
He won it once, not twice.

well sure they're a big team therefore they're stacked.

griezmann didn't win la liga, he joined atletico after they won la liga

Don't worry buddy. You're not the first person I've met who thought he was there in 2013-14; that's how irrelevant he was. They brought him in 2014-15 to replace the outgoing Costa

Attached: Griezmann.png (403x284, 11K)

Oh shit.
My bad. He was still at Real Sociedad?
Couldve sworn he was in the team.
What a useless cunt he is then.

based griezmann built himself overtime, he wasn't some genius kid, he is /one of us/

>built himself
Yep, another year without any titles. Amazing what he's built himself into

*sees the future*
ah yes

>Amazing what he's built himself into
yes it's kinda amazing actually, from a reject in France to one of the best player in the world, i wish i was as mediocre as he is

You really think they're going to win something this year?

they sure as hell can

What exactly can they win? They have to play Barcelona away, and a loss there basically ends a league title hope. And the CL? they can still lose to Juventus

so you can't see the future?

Just tell me what you think they will win. If I bet on Barcelona winning La Liga, and Atletico Madrid not winning the CL, I'd most likely win both of those bets. You're the one making claims outside of the odds

Pretty much this. This is the one thing he has to dedicate his life to, so being a target and the make-me-laugh of the board isn't worth it on the long run. We'll see him regressing to his clown persona forcing memes and shit threads unrelated to Messi like le epic slip for a while.

I honestly think it would be best for him to accept that sports really aren't his thing, and go back to /int/ to get his roleplaying like previously to 2011, but this probably answers to a more deep, rooted trauma of feeling inadequate because of sports when growing up. Having already the position of janny on this board also contributes to being that adamant. If only he went out and tried something different... but that's too free-spirit like for someone like T____. He's a slave to circumstance, having a gypsy environment must be quite the factor to drag someone down

Attached: THIS DOESN'T FUCKING GYPSY.webm (1200x338, 1.62M)

except>le 69dead romanian and the gypsy proxyfag are different people. >69dead hates him too because he basically ruined romania's flag

It was hilarious. Lighten up.

Didn't he score every atletico goal in KO rounds in 2016 CL

excuse me I played a massive part in ruining kiwi reputation with the reddit and anti fat ronaldo posting

You don't put in anything. You make the same meme post once every week.

I was at the forefront of this you idiot, the flag posts were made in response to ME, you have to share plaudits with a fucking gyppo

I'm not going to respond to myself any more; I'm not getting any attention for it

Oh fuck you

Pavard was shit apart from his goal, he struggled in every game. Nzonzi is now back to very average. Varane Pogba Kante Griezmann won the WC. Mbappe was a like free unexpected bonus coming out of nowhere

He is waiting for that AC Milan offer.
He is Jean-Pierre Papin reincarnated.
With Piatek they will conquer Europe and the World.

Attached: berlusconi_milan.jpg (548x345, 35K)

this fucking proxy gypsy ruined the board

>barca was dominating real
In Europe?
I have to intervene here and inform you that they could only do that with refball in 2010/11 season when they disallowed Higauin's goal and left Real with 10 players.

Grizzy > ASSard

something messi and cristiano ronaldo have in common

>penalty and meme own goal
truly legendary

Yes, and Griezmann's club career has been completely irrelevant

>any time a team goes down to 10 men it's refball