Bayern "if you can't beat them, buy them" Munich

Bayern "if you can't beat them, buy them" Munich

Attached: Logo-Bayern-Munich.png (1920x1080, 282K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OCFj9lf8IQE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shit club tßh

Main reason why I hate Bayern.

Any German team that starts to be good is immediately dismantled by Bayern.

I remember how good Bayer Leverkusen was and then Bayern just happened to swoop in and take Ballack and Ze Roberto.

they left because of the massive choke

looks like lyon a decade ago

When was the last time loyalty was a thing in germany?

Haha the betas cheering for "underdogs". You fear the strong because you are cowards. Leaf shut the fuck up you dont even have a sport.

oh no the big baddies how dare they :((((

>If you want to play in Germany, then there's only one club to join

Attached: Werner_2.0.jpg (1200x800, 110K)

I like competition not a shitty farmers league with one winner

they're the biggest reason why i don't watch more bundesliga.
ligue 1 and serie a tier.

Dortmund are even more rampant at buying up half decent Bundesliga players though.

Is there even a single starter on this team that is a product of their own youth?

Yeah but everyone over looks Borussia Reddit because #class

Pedo joshua

nope

Attached: kimmich.png (274x700, 153K)

except for Reus, dortmund don't have half decent german players

Remember when they got dabbed on by pic related? Pretty fun year desu

Attached: le soy face.jpg (800x600, 168K)

>1m76
Lmao

must be why he's sperging out all the time

very based

Attached: Grafite-1-COS.jpg (480x291, 39K)

>the strong fear the competition so they buy/bribe their competitor's players

ebin:D

Why is it that german niggers like Sané, Ozil, Gundogan, Can, Mustafi, Khedira, Draxler go abroad, while real germans go to Bayern?

not one

some want to challenge themself and some want easy titles and a carefree life in munich.

>lepencilman

Hummels and Müller (somewhat of a starter still)

Draxler, Schürrle, Kroos, Leno, Meyer, ter Stegen, Schweinsteiger

>Müllel
>Hummels got too good at Dirtmund so Buyern poached him again
what a club

>Draxler
nigger
>Schurrle
still plays for dortmund
>Kroos
went through bayern
>meyer
shit
>ter stegen
cucked by neuer
>schweini
exploding knees

GKs hardly can play for Bayern when Neuer is there so that's obvious
other two played for Bayern

I'm just saying, there are white germans that have reached that international level that don't play for bayern or even in germany.

The only good white germans you listed are schweini, kroos and ter stegen, two of whom played at Bayern and even peaked there in schweini's case. Ter stegen is self explanatory.

you made a claim, it was contradicted, then you added on additional requirements.

you made a claim, it was contradicted, then you added on additional requirements.

>what is context
autism

>Havertz and Brandt will go to Buyern

Attached: aPYR8og_460s.jpg (460x444, 21K)

What's your point exactly? And how does Jérôme Boateng fit into it?

please give them to >us. Bayern are already stacked with sanches and goretzka

Attached: 1541171539198.png (1027x847, 288K)

Nice

Small brained post. If you live outside of Munich then that makes it even more cringe.

Their club was so nasty 8-3 years ago it made me watch soccer

It makes you question why you even bother with football. As soon as your club has a little bit of success it gets picked apart by the big clubs and you go back to mediocrity.

Where the amerimutts right all along??

That's how it feels watching most leagues outside of the top 5, lad. The moment anyone becomes halfway decent, they get picked up by a team abroad.

Bayern München ist mein Verein

Attached: Robben.Lederhosen.jpg (177x285, 10K)

There's a guy called Reus, and he is a beacon of loyalty.

based

Pavard
Havertz
Brandt

Thank you for participating /bundes/

t. Yilmaz from Neukölln

pls no, bayern will be unstoppable if they commit these two

Attached: perfect match.png (1119x539, 57K)

you forgot Werner

it's pretty much a done deal

wrong picture

Attached: 1547380505981.png (560x560, 39K)

Paco and Sancho were bundes players?

Alaba

fine
Borussia "if you cant beat Bayern, copy their old strategy and buy every half decent player in your league" Dortmund
better?

>buy every half decent player in your league
but they only buy shit players like rode, schürrle and dahoud. all their good players come from abroad.

In an average bundes club shit players are what qualifies as half-decent, and in that sense bvb are very much the purgers trasnfermarket dead stock (eg. benders, subotic, gündogan, castro, sokratis, weigl, just off the top of my head)

the benders aren't shit players

Which just goes to underline the original point

leverkusen and schalke will never win anything again in our lifetime their best bet is a lucky cup challenge. their players know this as well

t. Ibrahim from Wilhelmsburg

Posting a classic
youtube.com/watch?v=OCFj9lf8IQE

>Manchester “35mil for Fellaini, well I won’t complaini” United

>Mustafi
>Draxler
>Niggers
You need glasses my boy.

>In an average bundes club shit players are what qualifies as half-decent
This is true.
For some reasons German and also Austrians and Swiss people rated Rodriguez and Calhanoglu but they were exposed in Serie A as shitty ass players.

Do Bayern even want him? He's like always injured

Who designed that by the way? What a genius he must be.

That's a weird way to spell Dortmund.

As an RBL customer, nothing will make me happier than finally seeing Timo "Chancentod" Werner go to Bayern and ruin their next season.

>tf
>tp

He's so overrated, his career will take a dip when he loses his pace in 2 years.

already took a dip
unironically the worst striker Leipzig have, worse than Jean-Kévin "Turbonigger" Augustin

I really, really hate buyern.

DIESER THREAD RESPEKTLOS

Attached: Bayern smash.png (785x757, 268K)

He didn't say German though. Off the top of my head 5 of their current starting XI come from other Bundesliga teams. They get a semi pass on Reus, since he's originally from their youth.

The bigger difference is that they at least give the other team a fair fee, instead of pulling the same 'Either sell him to us now, or let him leave for free in a season' shit.

Tbh thats the fault of the other clubs for letting this happen. Shitty contract management will always result in a top team pulling this because they can usually afford to wait 1 year with the players they have. Lower tier or feeder clubs cant wait if they want to stay relevant so they pay up. Its an evil cycle that buyern can abuse but its the best way to make sure that you dont end up like HSV or Gladbach

its usally not one year though. buyern tap up players the moment they sign a contract

Why is it called Munich and not München (pronounced Myn chen)?

That's true. Why can't they stop with the poverty mindset for once and tie down their stars early?

Attached: 1539360761570.jpg (249x249, 27K)

Who did they do that with? Not Lewa, Goretzka or Rudy which were the last 3 that came on a free afaik

goretzka was tapped up from ages ago. before he became schalke captain, the rumours were constant.
sinan shithead kurt
werner the same now and it looks like he will either go for money next year or a free the next.

other players have always and have already said that buyern is an option in their future like volland

I think it's because that's how the french called it and English just went with that

tbt when bayern fans with KOAN NEUER signs
and also the classic buying like 3 dortmund players when they were spanking them constantly

is this /bundes/?

moin moin

>Draxler
>not white
??????????

deinition of a wigger
black in all but skin colour, sort of like Ribery

>(((draxler)))
>white