1. Vinicius
2. Mbappe
3. Dembouz
4. Sancho
5. Rashford

Do you agree?

Attached: 486788.jpg (400x500, 34K)

once I see Vinicius finish a fucking play I may

It isn't about the goals you score, but the ones you don't.

1. Mfappe
2. Dembele
3. Vinicius
4. Sancho
5. Rashford

Mbappe is unproven and plays against farmers
Never played a big game in his life

Personally I've not been impresed with the Mbappe and I don't watch the EPLEL to have an opinion on Rashford

Although I hate Rashford he should be higher as he is proven in a league for a few seasons same as Mbappe and to a lesser extent Dembele.

1. Mbappe
2. Rashford
3. Dembele
4. Vinicius
5. Sancho

>all niggers
ffs why cant we as a race produce anything to counter that?

LCIM

what the fuck is this post he had a pretty good world cup

cant believe people are still mentioning Rashford

Ranking blacks. I agree op

>rating non Brazilian blacks at all

Attached: images.jpg (227x222, 9K)

Mbappe doesn't just score in Ligue 1 or even just in France. He's clearly the best young player on the planet by a wide margin.

>le pacey nigger definitive list

1. Pulisic
2. Pulisic
3. Pulisic
4. Pulisic
5. Adams

Imagine not rating mbappe when he’s actually showed up on the biggest stages. Out of all of the youngsters around he’s easily the most promising one

hmmm sweetie he's already 32 years old

le winger niggers who run very fact

Sancho isn't that fast.
Dembele is fast with the ball and very good technically but his straight line acceleration and top speed aren't impressive.
Once again Mbappe takes this category too, hands down.

of course its mbappe you idiiots.

VINICIUS HAS ONLY PLAYED 3 GOOD GAMES
FUCKING 3.

6. Timo Werner

Score 22 goals in a league where all the teams park the bus and put 2 guys on him.
He didn't prove anything.
Wtr with Pakis today?

Are you only counting the niggers?
Because Havertz is definitely better than Trashford. You can count de Ligt and de Jong too if you want.

Dembouz will fail sooner or later if all he does is playing video games, no amount of talent will keep him up there if he doesn't get his shit together.

Mbappe is currently miles above Vinicius.

>a CM is better than a striker

Is this about scoring goals only?
Nevermind then.

But so are the rest

Attached: 1374376789544.gif (180x180, 173K)

I only rate people who can deliver on the pitch after a 24 hour lan party of fortnite and fifa 19

It should be:
Mbappe
Dembele
Rashford
Sancho
Vinicius

Vinicius haven’t proven shit. He plays in one of the best teams in the world so of course he grabs some points. Bale or Isco would score as much as him. I don’t see the hype more than the fact he’s young. He looks very seasoned/old as well.

Mbappe and Dembele >> all other nignogs. I can’t stand morons who hype Vinicius when this nigga looks at least 25 y/o. Mbappe and Dembele look their age but perform on top level already. Vinicius is some monkey Real found in the Amazon and god knows his real age. Wouldn’t surprise me if he’s biologically 25. Rashford is a proven player on this level now. He will never be world class but will do well for years to come. Sancho might be a one season wonder and haven’t really impressed this half of the season. But have clearly been better than Vinicius f-ing Jr.

you rate dembele way too high

Blacks are superior to white ppl it's a fact

>tfw kai havertz has scored as many goals as rashford this season

>vinicius is older than he claims
I thought this was a meme but looking at his skin wrinkles on his forehead and neck he does look much older than 18
hmmm...

the meme actually works when they are coming straight out of the african jungle

>brazil

>No Messi
>No Pogba

Agree otherwise.

Look, you fucking retard. We can keep track of people's age here. These people are playing in the football academy since they're kids. If you google it you'll find a pic of him as a little kid next to a known player in the academy and other pics of him. kill yourself /pol/turd, you filthy disgusting piece of turd