Today is their 119th birthday

Today is their 119th birthday.
Say something nice about them

Attached: 1521201780147.png (1200x1200, 194K)

*buys the league*

*destroys the league*

Attached: 1525227754691.jpg (960x1200, 276K)

*rapes the league*

*fiddles the league*

*gets dethroned by Hamburg from next season on*

However: Herzlichen Glückwunsch, liebe Bayern. Alles Gute zum Geburtstag!

they got fuckin trashed by tott lmao

i want them to buy Griezzman and Hernández

ahahah keep dreaming. Sttutgart will win the league next season. It is time for a swabian side to win the league again

griezmann already said he wants to become a club legend at atletico my friend.

>implying Stuttgart wont lose the relegation play-off against Union

Stuttgart? They'll get relegated this season.
The ERA OF THE RAUTE has begun. Hamburg will rise again.

yeah, I would consider that if I would earn 20M per year

Thank you for helping Makaay and Le cut inside man i guess

>a club legend at atletico
that's like being a club legend at Watford

>

Bayern will just offer Griezmann a huge VR fortnite station. He'll step out of the plane in München 30 minutes later.

German newspapers are more or less sure that Hernandez will go to Bayern. Hoeneß said in an interview: "If you knew how many deals we've already secured for next season..."
Rumours are that they'll buy Hernandez, Werner, Havertz and Brandt (Pavard is already secured). I've also heard about Upamecano. I don't really believe in it tho. Hernandez would be a great transfer, no doubt.

Why do you want Bayern to buy them? Do you hate Atletico?

Based post.

>Hoeneß said in an interview: "If you knew how many deals we've already secured for next season..."
this guy is full of shit lmao

You now remember Mark van Bommel

He is, but he usually doesn't joke around.
Hoeneß is a worthy rival of Florentino Perez in terms of getting what he wants. Basically an almighty club boss, even back when Beckenbauer was president. Hoeneß seethes at the idea of Bayern not winning the CL, he must have realized that they cannot compete without actually spending some money.

That said, he's still a (very entertaining) salty asshole and I don't think they'll buy all of these players.

>Do you hate Atletico?
Yes. Also I believe that Grizzie deserves a better team and Bayern needs to renew his wingers afterthe march of Robben and Ribery. Coman don't coun. He is made of glass and I really like Coman, but he it's so fragile.

griezmann is more like a roaming playmaker than a winger. He's def not tied to a position.

He can play all positions in attack unless centre forward.

he's 28 and only won a Europa League. he will never win la liga, he will never win CL.

Herzlichen Glückwunsch FCB !!!
Aber kleiner Beigeschmack : Wenn man sieht wie ihr jubelt, merkt man, dass es richtig gespielt ist, keiner freut sich richtig über diesen Geburtstag, beim BVB waren es einfach Emotionen PUR und die Bayern hüpfen da ein wenig rum, echt lächerlich ;D .. bisschen mit dem Mikrofon Spielen,einmal Humba vor den "Fans" .. echt Süß :))) .. da sieht man dass die Bayern gar nicht mit Herz und Seele den Geburtstag genießen.. Bei denen geht's halt nur ums GELD und nichts anderes ..

Oh crap! I forgot he played for them

Le Bayernwinslol

good post and nice digits

Basiert und rotgepillt. Gruß aus Hamburg. NUR

Attached: hsv solo.png (445x594, 55K)

Allianz has an attractive exterior.

There are two types of people in germany, buyern fans and people who hate buyern.
Thank you for uniting so many people through our utter disgust and hate towards you

Mein Bruder

NUR
U
R

36 more goals for atletico and he becomes top scorer for the club

Don't forget Edson Braafheid.

I remember the kino Luca Toni years

Thank you for those years

Their 119th league title too!