Dak’s Pit Bull

>inb4 crossposting this to /pol/

Attached: 7FE1020D-76BC-4A24-B0BC-34E5328D78AA.jpg (728x547, 37K)

pit bulls are nice doggos

Attached: oops.webm (720x404, 1.85M)

No way I’m clicking on that gore

pitbulls are great doges, its the fault of your negros that they have bad rep, ive had a couple of them and theyre friendly with everyone

>everyone

Why must they kill other dogs?

‘No.’ My dog is a Tennessee treeing brindle with like a tiny amount of Pit in him that we rescued and though he’s a total lazy gay faggot, he was raised by me and my roommate, I’m a jeweler, he’s a dentist, we hate everything thug and ghetto and even that tiny bit of Pit he has in him a can see.

Do you and your partner face a lot or discrimination?

No, we were best friends in college then when he went to dental school I worked as a diamond dealer. I don’t live there anymore, moved to NYC but nice projection faggot.

>lives in NYC
>into jewelry and accessories.
>hasn’t found the right woman
>shaves his arms

Bruh. I got bad news for you.

no, they are shit and aggressive by nature. It takes a great owner to keep them from snapping. Every breed has their tendencies and aggression/violence is one of theirs.

Dak's bull

Attached: zeke.jpg (297x458, 23K)

MODS!!!
this is a blue board you fucker

DID HE DIED???

Thats a bull terrier

I sell loose diamonds lol I’m a fuckin Jew not my fault

FUCK YOU
HOW CAN YOU LEAVE A BABY WITH THAT KILLING MACHINE

lol faggot

*land shark

pitbull threads are the only contribution /pol/ has ever made to this site, and I mean only.

Attached: 2983572308950.jpg (1200x1096, 94K)

>It takes a great owner to keep them from snapping
bullshit, you only need to be strict but nothing than your average burg cant do it
> Every breed has their tendencies
yes but they arent the killing machines that some people might think, if youre too lazy to train your dog you shouldnt get one

>my pibbuls would never hurt anyone!

Literally a walking cliche.

mexico: the post

welp im not an incompetent owner so ive never had problems with dogs, btw ive had different breed of doges and everything has been good so far

>Doge
>Pupper
>Doggo
>Woofmachine
Using any of the above should be a trip to the gallows desu.

[savage growling intensifies user vanishes from internet]

how is this still up? think about the ad revenue